NATION

PASSWORD

WWII RP (IC, Character RP, See Signups)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nijholtpade
Envoy

Founded: Apr 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nijholtpade » Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:53 pm

Kyska wrote:"Very well. Who is my 2IC?" Asked Hoss as he looked about those that scorned the late recruits. "Front and center!" he shouted. He had hoped everyone was here.

I'm Sir ready to serve!

The Russian People
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Russian People » Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:41 am

....bumpin this up
NASCAR=Favorite Sport
Truex Jr. and Brian Vickers=My favorite drivers
Andy Biersack~<3
Also,"I'm gonna take your blood and replace it with my rabies infested blood and gain your knowledge of propane and propane accessories and take over the world!!" -Dale Gribble,King of The Hill
The Russian People is a Federal Republic,made for and by the citizens of the great country of Russia. In December 2011,Dimitri Petrenko and several other military commanders revolted against the regime of Vladimir Putin,ending a 6 year leadership. The new Russian government,called The Federal Republic of The Russian People, has endured great hardships since,but has once again come up on top.

The Lands of Ancient Egypt
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Lands of Ancient Egypt » Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:50 am

Seargant Morris woke up on December 7th to a peacful sunrise over the horizon. He was going to the Sunday Church service on the West Virginia when he saw a squadron of planes in the distance. He called to a sailor nearby, "was Wheeler Field supposed to be landing planes this early?" The man said "I don't think so, but I'm not a flyboy so what do I know?" Morris continued to stare at the planes, not caring he was missing the sermon. As the planes got closer he saw the Rising Sun on the wings and a bomb drop to the deck of a Destroyer. "We are under attack! It's the Japs!" He ran to the nearest AA turret and started shooting the planes.
I am a puppet of Den Svenska Riket

Nijholtpade
Envoy

Founded: Apr 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nijholtpade » Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:34 am

Scott Parker was doing some maintenance work at one of the turrets of the untill... He heard gunfire and saw bombs dropping from the sky. He quickly jumped of the ship because he saw a squadron was heading on the West Virginia. When he got hard soil under his feet he'd go to the clossest AA gun to shoot some of those filty pigs out of the air. he did shoot some down b ut one plane was going kamikaze on him he shot him out of his course but a wing hitted his AA and making it unworkable.

The Russian People
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Russian People » Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:31 pm

Jeff was asleep at around the time of the attack.He woke up and jumped out of the cot.He quickly put his clothes on and ran up towards the opening.He was just running up the stairs when a whistling noise was heard.All of a sudden,a bomb pierced through the upper deck.It did not go off,thankfully.He kept running and running.He heard a large explosion coming from behind.He heard the ship get pelted with metal.As he rose to the top of the deck he fell over as a torpedo penetrated the bottom of the ship.As he got upside he saw hundreds of planes firing at the ships.He saw his friend on the ship,cook Dorie Miller,on a .50 cal firing and destroying enemy planes.A M1 Garand lay on the deck in front of Jeff.He grabbed it and fired at the planes that he saw.
Last edited by The Russian People on Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NASCAR=Favorite Sport
Andy Biersack~<3
Also,"I'm gonna take your blood and replace it with my rabies infested blood and gain your knowledge of propane and propane accessories and take over the world!!" -Dale Gribble,King of The Hill
The Russian People is a Federal Republic,made for and by the citizens of the great country of Russia. In December 2011,Dimitri Petrenko and several other military commanders revolted against the regime of Vladimir Putin,ending a 6 year leadership. The new Russian government,called The Federal Republic of The Russian People, has endured great hardships since,but has once again come up on top.

Den Svenska Riket
Ambassador

Founded: May 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Den Svenska Riket » Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:19 pm

PFC Krister was inland during the attack. The Marine had been talking with some other Machinegunners while waiting for thier Church service to start. They heard screaming and yelling coming from the decks of nearby ships. The 3 men ran to thier ships. Krister had just gotten onboard when he heard Sgt. Morris yelling from an AA gun "We are under attack! It's the Japs!" He followed the Seargants example and hopped into the nearest .50 cal AA turret. "fan japaner" He muttered under his breath "Why now? Why attack anyway?"
My IC name is The Swedish Empire
I am not Swedish, I am American

Kyska
Envoy

Founded: May 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kyska » Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:26 pm

The Lieutenant, after failing to shout over the AA and machine gun fire, found an abandoned radio and shouted over "TWO-THREE! GET OFF THE WEST VIRGINIA! I REPEAT! TWO-THREE GET OFF THE WEST VIRGINIA! GET TO BARRACKS B!" Just then, a loud rumble and clang sounded. The rudder of the West Virginia had been struck by a torpedo.

Den Svenska Riket
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Den Svenska Riket » Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:44 pm

Krister hears the Lieutenant and jumps off the ship after the torpedo hits.

The Russian People
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Russian People » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:38 pm

Jeff heard his superior yell over the radio.He aimed the M1 Garand and popped a Japanese pilot as he went in for a strafing run.He threw it down and ran over to Dorie Miller."Dorie,we got to get off the ship!" Dorie got off the .50 cal as Captain Bennion went down."Captain!",yelled Dorie.Dorie went to aid the Captain.Jeff felt sick to his stomach,he ran over to the side of the ship and looked down at the water.He took a deep breath,closed his eyes,and dived into the water.
NASCAR=Favorite Sport
Andy Biersack~<3

New Coldan Kerplakian
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 27, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Coldan Kerplakian » Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:06 pm

The sun beamed on Cody, it almost gave him goose-bumps. He was glad America wasn't at war, the first World War was already horrifying enough. Some American survivors from World War One could still serve in this war, that is if America entered. Cody had also wondered the feeling of doing the worst thing on Earth, killing a man. He had deadly accuracy, you could ask anyone he knew.

In the distance you could hear the roar of a fighter engine. Cody paid no attention or thought to it, Just a training run., he thought. This was a good day, the sun felt good, it wasn't hot or unbearable, but it felt comfortable. He leaned his head back and closed his eyes.

-Few minutes later-

"Wake the fuck up!"
A sailor yelled, startling Cody, he just had there dazed.
"Damn it, get up....Shit!"
The sailor said, abandoning Cody, and running off to retaliate the battle. The roars of the fighters were unbelievably loud, maybe it wasn't the sailor that woke him. Some of the sailors had to carry ammunition for the AA guns, the weight of rounds were heavy, including the green crate. One sailor tried to deliver rounds, but they were too heavy. He was literately dragging it across the deck. Cody had to help.

Cody lifted one side of the crate while the sailor got the other side.
"Ughhh! Thanks."
The sailor sighed, the both moved quickly to the AA. The booms and blasts from the gun were deafening. The two dropped the rounds, Cody left. The sailor waved at him. Cody didn't know what to do, he had no idea how deep the water was, but he could see a Japanese fighter coming in for a strafing run.
"Get off the boat!" Cody yelled.
Some men were holding onto the rails of the boat looking at the water.
"I can't swim, help me!"
The one man warned.

Cody had jumped off the boat. The force scared Cody, he never felt this scared in his life. When he plunged into the water it seemed that it had taken all the force out and only allowed a huge splash occur. Cody looked up immediately, water blurring his vision. The man who couldn't swim was torn to pieces, some body parts had fallen off the ship. His blood ran off the side of the ship. Cody swam toward land. It was so far, but so close. He has no knowledge of his squad mates statuses.
Last edited by God on Mon Jan 1, 0000, 0:00 AM, edited infinite times in total.

Never turn your back on your friends, because they might stab you there when you need them the most.

Life's like a highway, you either move on or your screwed.

Factbook coming out soon!

Sergeant of 1st Calvary Regiment of the Max Barryan army!

The Russian People
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Russian People » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:29 pm

buump
NASCAR=Favorite Sport
Andy Biersack~<3

Den Svenska Riket
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Den Svenska Riket » Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:54 pm

after Sgt. Morris and PFC Krister had jumped off the ship and swam back to the Island they moved back to the Barracks. There they waited for the rest of the squadron to show up hoping none were dead. Krister decided he couldn't wait and let more men die without taking a few Japs with them. He ran to the USS Nevada and found another gun he could use. By now it was 0800 hours on the Island. 30 minutes into the attack. Krister shot down 2 more planes in the next 30 seconds..

The Russian People
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Russian People » Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:54 am

Jeff just swam and swam and swam trying to reach hard ground.After what felt like several hours,he reached land.As he got up,he spotted the barracks.He started running,but,an explosion blew right in front of him,sending him several hundred feet into the water and several hundred feet in the air.After smashing through into the water,he swam back up.The Arizona,smoldering and destroyed lay 1/2 mile away.He started swimming again,and then realized something.There was a 8 foot wave moving towards him.It must've come from the Oklahoma,he thought.He remembered seeing the Oklahoma on its side slowly moving upside down.This was no time to think,he rapidly swam until he got 50 feet from the shoreline.At that moment,the wave caught up with him.It felt as though a tractor trailer had slammed into him.He washed up on the shore,dazed and sick.He looked up and,yet again,saw the barracks.Jeff stood up,and ran towards the barracks.After reaching them,he pushed open the entrance,saw several soldiers,and laid down on one of the cots.He was breathing heavily and he felt sick.
NASCAR=Favorite Sport
Andy Biersack~<3

Den Svenska Riket
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Den Svenska Riket » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:14 pm

EPIC BUMP cuse a reg bump aint enough for this.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse