NATION

PASSWORD

World Cellular - The Truly Global Network

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Timmy City
Minister

Founded: Feb 16, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Timmy City » Sat May 26, 2012 8:26 pm

Nation Name: The Colony Of Timmy City
Population: 548 million
Territories: Solomon Islands, Pacific Islands, Florida Keys, Hong Kong

The cell phone company of Honolulu Wireless will offer $200 billion to buy this company or 60% of it.
Thank You,
Timmy City and Honolulu Wireless
Hurricane Matthew 2016!

Shaff
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 07, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Shaff » Sun May 27, 2012 6:44 am

Nation Name: The Sultanate Of Shaff
Population: 3.717 billion
Territories:

ViZion
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Mon May 28, 2012 6:13 pm

We are excited to announce the expansion of our leading international cellular network with the addition of the following countries:

Northern Sunrise Islands
Enaria
Aurora Confederacy
Zxamia
Astrolinium
Yohannes
Timmy City
Shaff
The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)
Astyria | Astyria GE&T Directory | The Astyrian Network

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Founded: May 14, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Mon May 28, 2012 6:20 pm

ViZion wrote:We are excited to announce the expansion of our leading international cellular network with the addition of the following countries:

Northern Sunrise Islands
Enaria
Aurora Confederacy
Zxamia
Astrolinium
Yohannes
Timmy City
Shaff

The federal government of the Mercantile Federal Republic formally hands World Cellular Communications a 4G operations licence for 4G operations within the Aurora Confederacy.
All storefronts can be found here In my factbook
Factbook: new factbook under construction
RP'sLife in Barentsburg RP ooc
PLEASE telegram me after you place an order with Order at [ENTER STOREFRONT] please
To Pony, off-world and fantasy nations, note; alien beings, fantasy beings can't cross into this universe and write from their perspective, as it's based on a MODERN TECH HUMAN ONLY SETTING SORRY!! This also includes Cloned humans as M/T technology has not progressed in cloning entire humans yet. PS I don't do war RP's either.
Aurora Confederacy is proud to be a member of the Astyria Region

related nations: Aurora Confederacy State of The Khayr Var Region. - Greater Orcadia

Mandicoria
Senator

Founded: Sep 10, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Mandicoria » Mon May 28, 2012 6:27 pm

Nation Name: The Fascist Federation of Arkonia (Its my region, but IC wise its a nation. Its unified)
Population: 4,243,000,000
Territories: The entire planet of Arkonia and its 3 moons.

Now there will be rather tight regulations, but it doesn't prevent you from selling openly.
Our regulations will be:
1.The goverment will have access to the phones of our citizens.
2.The goverment gets 5% profit from sales
3. Last, the people who buy them must have licences.

If you can cope with those regulations then we will welcome your buisness here.
Last edited by Mandicoria on Tue May 29, 2012 1:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
silly little creature, she/they
apologies if im like, really aloof. this site has an affect on me.
What if Humanity was as Important as it thought it was... But it turned out to not be a very good thing.
also i rip off warhammer, DOOM, and halo unapologetically
Highly suggest listening to this when reading anything I post about this nation.
A [1.18] civilization, according to this index.

Winter Brault
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Winter Brault » Mon May 28, 2012 7:09 pm

Nation Name: The Free States of Winter Brault
Population: 2.7 Billion
Territories: We would like to expand into the territories of; District 1A, District 1B, and District 1C
We would be very happy to test this phone service in our nation, beginning in District 1 A-C. This will open you to 300,000,000 customers and should benefit your business greatly.

Winter Brault
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Winter Brault » Mon May 28, 2012 7:33 pm

Manufacturer Storefront: The Consortium has no storefront but instead searches for companies like you to license our phones to
Home Nation: The Free States of Winter Brault
Phone Name: The Orion 100
Phone Type: Smartphone
Marketing/Information on Phone:
- 2ghz CPU (1.5ghz dedicated to applications, .5ghz dedicated to OS and in app multi-tasking)
- 2 Gigabytes of RAM
- Dedicated GPU
- 64 Gigabytes of Storage
- 1080p by 720p Super AMOLED Plus, 4.5 Inch Display
- 3800 mAh Battery
- 12 Megapixel Back-facing Camera With LED Flash(1080p video), 3 Megapixel Front-facing Camera(720p video)
- 6 mm thick
- Headphone Jack, Micro USB 3.0 Port, SD Card Slot
- Physical Buttons; Volume, Power/Lock
- Subtle Speaker on Both Sides of Device
- Bluetooth Included
- All Digital Interface, Nearly No Physical Buttons
- Poly Carbonate Casing; Black, White, Red, Blue, Yellow
- Stock Clockwork 1.0 Operating System
- A clean, fast, and intuitively designed operating system that showcases an amazing multi tasking system and is integrated directly into the phone
The Orion 100 is a stunning phone that runs the stock Clockwork OS. Boasting an amazing camera, a very impressive screen, and a cutting edge processing unit this phone is a look into the future of smartphones. The Orion 100 fits comfortably into the hand is very functional. Yet another amazing feature of this phone is that it have a 3800 mAh battery, giving it the ability to be used days without charging. The Orion 100 is an amazing phone that integrates perfectly into the everyday life of the consumer. Through the use of incredible modern technology we were able to fit so much power into such a small phone, and for the price this phone cannot be beaten.

Internet Type: 4G, 4G LTE, Wifi
Non-contract Retail Price:950.00 NSD
Suggested New-contract Retail Price:750.00 NSD
Last edited by Winter Brault on Wed May 30, 2012 4:21 pm, edited 13 times in total.

San Pellegrino Romana
Minister

Founded: Jul 14, 2009
Anarchy

Postby San Pellegrino Romana » Mon May 28, 2012 10:43 pm

Nation Name: The Kingdom of San Pellegrino Romana
Population: 6.092 billion
Territories: TBA/may sign-up in the future since they are independent nations of their own. See Roman Commonwealth Realms
Please refer to my nation IC as the Kingdom of Rome or Roman Kingdom.
Diplomacy: Factbook | Embassy Program | The Stonewall Alliance
Storefronts: Energizia Inc. | Van De Kaap Diamonds
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Tue May 29, 2012 9:48 am

Phone Manufacturer Application
Manufacturer Name: Project Aurora
Manufacturer Storefront: (not made yet)
Owner/CEO: Government owned
Home Nation: Mercantile Federal Republic of the Aurora Confederacy
Quality of Products: 1-5 star, 4
Phone Name: AUR600
Phone Type: (Smartphone or Regular Phone) Smartphone
Marketing/Information on Phone: (At least one paragraph required) - see below
Phone Internet Speed: (None, Edge, 3G, 4G, WiFi, Other - please state) 4g + wifi, Inmarsat capable
Standard Non-Contract Price: 200 Northern Dinars
Suggested New-Contract Price: 120 Northern Dinars - 12 month contract recommended, 24month contract, phone is free
Other Information: waterproof to 50m

Project Aurora's AUR600 is the latest phone to come out of Project Aurora's domestic electronics division. Powered by a 3.7v lithium-ion battery the AUR600 has a 6 day standby time with auto power off to the screen to reduce power consumption when in stand by mode. The AUR600 has touch-screen technology, built in Bluetooth link, MP3 player, Satellite GPS navigation, wifi and camera. Being a smartphone, the AUR600 has the capability of downloading a multitude of smartphone apps from being able to tell you the temperature in abu dhabi to where the International Space Station is over the world. Depending on your personal choice you can choose to have the phone running mac OS, Windows based OS or Linux.

With an internal SD card it can hold 4gb of music and videos, and uses VLC as its default music player, though its wifi and 4G capability with on board netbrowser, any media player can be downloaded. Satellite location technology means the AUR600 knows where it is, so when you take it over a border into another country, the AUR600 will give you information such as what number you need for the emergency services in that country, and even recomend a hotel for you. Because this phone is designed for use in the Aurora Confederacy and other equally empty areas, the AUR600 can be set to seek a satellite, so you are NEVER out of reach. Furthermore, if you are in distress, when you dial the emergency services, your exact position data is brought up on screen, allowing you to tell the emergency services exacltly where you are to within 1m.

The AUR600 comes in a multitude of colours:
metallic colours:
Red
blue
black
white
pink
purple
gold

Perlescent colurs
red/blue
pink/purple
black/gold

dayglow colors
blue
green
red

also available with ruberized coatings for anti-slip in black or red

Project Aurora
INTELLIGENT TECHNOLOGY
Last edited by Aurora Confederacy on Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:44 am, edited 4 times in total.
PLEASE telegram me after you place an order with Order at [ENTER STOREFRONT] please
To Pony, off-world and fantasy nations, note; alien beings, fantasy beings can't cross into this universe and write from their perspective, as it's based on a MODERN TECH HUMAN ONLY SETTING SORRY!! This also includes Cloned humans as M/T technology has not progressed in cloning entire humans yet. PS I don't do war RP's either.

related nations: Aurora Confederacy State of The Khayr Var Region. - Greater Orcadia

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Wed May 30, 2012 9:21 am

OOC: To be edited to IC later. All accepted excluding Mandicoria - this is a MT company, sorry.

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:59 pm

World Cellular is now in operation in the following nations:
Winter Brault
San Pellegrino Romana

We are also excited to begin offering two new smartphones:
The Orion 100 - $750 with 2 or 3 year contract
The AUR600 - $120 with 1 year contract, free with 2 year contract
Last edited by ViZion on Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Burlington-Sverige
Envoy

Founded: May 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Burlington-Sverige » Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:11 am

To: Whom it may concern
From: The Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Kingdom of Burlington-Sverige
Re: Application for expansion of World Cellular into the entire Kingdom of Burlington Sverige

Greetings,

After careful consideration it has been decided upon by the Ministry of Internal Affairs to grant World Cellular a Royal Warrant to provide the entire Kingdom of Burlington-Sverige and the Overseas Territories of the Burlo-Sverigan Empire with cellular service to allow ease of communication throughout our vast Kingdom. Please find our application attached, and we look forward to your response.

Nation Name: The Kingdom of Burlington-Sverige
Population: 455 million
Territories: Total of ~56 million km. sq.
Main Territories - Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland and Estonia.
Colonies - Preussen, Polske, Russaea, Neue Russaea, Burlington, Icaeland, Grennland, Carolusborg, Neue Malmoe, Neue Norge, Austrae, Swisstzerland, Antarctia Sverige, Sud Sweden, Sint Barthemelae, Nederislands, Paramaebu, Oost Sweden, Festem Sweden, Indos Sweden, Neue Sweden, Swedish East Indos and Islander Sweden Territories

Signed,
His Highness Prince Delroy Tähtinen von Stegeborg, Minister of Internal Affairs of the Kingdom of Burlington-Sverige
On behalf of His Royal Majesty, König Krøme I von Burlington-Sverige
Last edited by Burlington-Sverige on Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:12 am

We are proud to announce that we will be expanding our network to serve the people of the Kingdom of Burlington-Sverige!

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:01 am

We are happy to introduce urPhone, our no-contract service available soon!

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Liethuva
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Liethuva » Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:21 am

Expansion Form
Nation Name: Liethuva
Population: 3,016,728
Territories: n/a yet

Manufacturer Name: NéSaecá
Manufacturer Storefront: n/a
Home Nation: Liethuva
Phone Name: Mā iei (Silver Love)
Phone Type: smartphone
Marketing/Information on Phone:
The only smartphone currently available in Liethuva. It has a sliding cover/screen that becomes silvery/metallic/reflective like the rest of the phone but turns back to a screen when slid up. Blackberry style keyboard, 5.6 megapixel camera, app friendly.
Internet Type: 3G or Wi-Fi; NétSaecá available in Liethuva
Non-contract Retail Price: $84.99
Suggested New-contract Retail Price: up to your company, but usually free with 3 year contract
Picture: n/a

Maltropia
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 19, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maltropia » Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:47 am

Communique of the Royal Kingdom of Maltropia

Corcaigh Nua,
Royal Kingdom of Maltropia
Date:07/06/2012 AD
Encryption = None

To: World Cellular

Dear sir,
On behalf of the Royal Kingdom of Maltropia, I wish to invite World Cellular to compete in the Maltropian mobile phone network-provider markets. As a nation with a very substantial population, we do not doubt that the potential levels of profit to be had here will be sufficiently encouraging to your arrival here. We eagerly look forward to World Cellular's presence in Maltropia.

Regards,
Enda McKenzie
Minister for Transport and Communications

Nation Name:  Royal Kingdom of Maltropia
Population: 6.4 billion
Territories: All of 'em. Because why not.
Ɛ> Maltropia + Tiami 4ever <3
[17:46] <bc> MY ENTHUSIASM EFFECTS MY SPELLING || [19:25] <minn> srsly is maltropia the only one with a brain here :|
Call me Mal(t). Reduce risk of carpal tunnel syndrome!
GE&T:Maritime Imperial Shipwrights | T-O Cartographic
II:Amistad, EATC signatory | PRV founder | CFDS, FIR, ECU member
F&NI:IIwiki | Factbook | Embassy program
WA:Represented by Ambassador Seán Lemass

I used to be a Roleplay Mentor and still love to help people. Find me on Discord and I'll help if I can.

Wilfred Test
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Wilfred Test » Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:19 am

Nation Name: Wilfred Test
Population: 22 Million
Last edited by Wilfred Test on Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The Republic of Archer's Bow
Year: 2101 AD
President: John Spencer-Quinn
Prime Minister: Peter Arnold MP

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:21 pm

OOC: to be edited to IC later... both phones and all 3 countries have been approved and will be expanded into.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Wilfred Test
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Wilfred Test » Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:23 pm

Manufacturer Storefront: scribble.wt (Old Page)
Home Nation: Wilfred Test
Company Name: Scribble Phone Inc.
Phone Name: Irideza
Phone Type: Smartphone
Marketing/Information on Phone: With the Irideza, you can push the boundaries of what you want a phone to be. You start off with a sleek beautiful phone, add a HD screen that caresses the eyes, add a customisable app arsenal with the AppShoppe to pick up more and 4G internet with ultimate speeds all compact and with 64 GB of space to party. Certified Game-Awesome by '9 Games'. Now available with World Cellular.
Internet Type: Edge, 3G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi.
Non-contract Retail Price: $350
Suggested New-contract Retail Price: $250 with a 1 year contract. $150 with a 2 year contract.

Last edited by Wilfred Test on Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Republic of Archer's Bow
Year: 2101 AD
President: John Spencer-Quinn
Prime Minister: Peter Arnold MP

Dungeyland
Minister

Founded: Aug 08, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Dungeyland » Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:00 am

Dear Sir/Madame,

I represent the Imperial Authority for the Electromagnetic Spectrum, and it is my wish to inform you of our intention to auction frequencies in the new and developing LTE area, for use in mobile telephoning and data transmission.

A leading 4G network, World Cellular has a reputation for good signal quality and service outside of the Dangish Empire. My predecessor in the role, Sir Humphrey Brown, however, restrained from selling spectrum space to your company, due to a protectionist mood sweeping the nation in the aftermath of a recession.

Gladly, though, I wish to grant World Cellular the right to enter the Dangish Empire. Initially, of course, due to other commercial restraints, World Cellular will be invited to Quessex alone, with other dominions being restricted. This is because the Imperial Authority works with several smaller authorities representing the dominions, all of whom but Quessex have insisted on a trial run.

We are charging World Cellular $10,000 per 1Hz per year, however for optimal commercial coverage we recommend the reservation of at least 1kHz of bandwidth. Thank you for your time!

Lewis Moore.
Classical liberal.
  • My nation is called the Dangish Empire, officially
  • The population is circa 500 million
  • It is an imperial federation
  • The term Dungeyland while only technically referring to one colony can be used for the entire Empire (think Holland)
  • The Dangish Empire is a constitutional monarchy, our monarch is Queen Ellen I

Factbook/Q&A
Embassy Program
Sky Corporation
If I do not reply to a post within three days, excuse me, for I am very busy nowadays. I try to update every weekend at the least.

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:56 am

i have now added the AUR 600 to the project aurora storefront

Sudegan
Civil Servant

Founded: Jul 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Sudegan » Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:16 am

Nation Name: The Kingdom of Sudegan
Population: 19.862 million
Territories: Sweden, Aaland, Saaremaa, Ruhnu, Hiiumaa, Muhu, Finland, Faroe Islands, and Bornholm

Manufacturer Name: Mehec Auristar Technologies
Manufacturer Storefront: n/a yet
Home Nation: Sudegan
Phone Name: Kipiligi
Phone Type: Standard
Marketing/Information on Phone: Kipiligi, the average joe's phone, easy to use with all the necessities. The ultra thin flip style gives a compact and lightweight essence making it ideal for carrying around in your pockets. As with most of our products it comes with a lifetime manufacturers warranty*
*Warranty only covers software issues, battery malfunction, and overheating.
Internet Type: WiFi
Non-contract Retail Price: $19.99
Suggested New-contract Retail Price: $29.99
Picture:

Anollasia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 05, 2012
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Anollasia » Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:13 pm

Expansion form

Nation name: The Peaceful Republic of Anollasia
Population: 599 million
Territories: Southern Anollasia, Northern Anollasia, Eastern Anollasia, Western Anollasia (OOC: These are actually provinces)

Xanixi
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Xanixi » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:43 am

To: World Cellular
Subject: Expansion
Encryption: Tier Four: Public

Greetings,

My name is Jack Brown, and I am the Chief Councillor in the Imperial Council, the head of governmental/state affairs for the Imperial Federation. It is my pleasure to inform you of the Imperial plan to include your services within the cellular network of the Federation's populace.

Feeling that the success shown to the world by World Cellular is more than enough incentive to convince us to conduct business with your organisation, we find it at the best Imperial convenience to contact and negotiate a deal in the very near future.

This message is being directed to your organisation directly because the Imperial government finds best odds in placing a trustworthy network, like yourselves, within Imperial territorial claims. For such reasons, we have filled the required form and have attached it to this message. If you find anything lacking, please, do not hesitate to notify us.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Signed,
Councillor Jack Brown
Imperial Council

Nation Name: Imperial Federation (of Xanixi)
Population: 2 Billion persons
Size of Territory: Provincial Map - Blue territories

The Federation would appreciate World Cellular services within all territorial provinces of the Federation.

Total area: 4,348,866 kilometres2
Grand Imperial Republic of Thedosia | Galactic Imperial Republic [FT]
DEFCON: [4]; Double Take
| Pop.: 508,191,116 | Area: 24.670.330 km2 | Demonym: Thedosian/Republic/Imperial |
| Military: 5,482,193 | GDP: US$32,842,135,458,524.96 | Lifespan: ~650 y/o |
Dr. Carl Sagan wrote:“They say astronomy is a humbling and character-building experience. There is perhaps no better demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world. To me, it underscores our responsibility to deal more kindly with one another, and to preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we've ever known.”
Most Astounding Fact
#AupaAtleti #ContigoHastaElFinal
American and Spanish

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:21 pm

OOC: all approved, will get IC post up soon.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade