NATION

PASSWORD

4E 193: A Elder Scrolls RP (OOC; Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ricot
Attaché

Founded: Apr 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ricot » Wed May 23, 2012 3:48 pm

Alrainia wrote:i guess ill be a human

I'm sobbing
Name:Horatio Nalimir
Race: Wood Elf
Appearance: Short black hair that is cut off on the left side. She's rather thin and short, golden color eyes, she's still quite tan from Valenwood.
Profession: Thief/Hunter
Classification: Acrobat
Weapons+Armour: full set of Leather armor, Elven bow with Hunstman's Prowess, Ebony Dagger
Skills: Archery, One-handed, Sneak
Personality: Out side of combat she's quite cheerful and nice. However she can be a bit stubborn at times and won't accept it when people don't give her a fair price. Enjoys drinking games and making bets, she also has a thing for becoming a sort of mother or leader like type. Often looking out for other's weaker or younger than her.
History: At a young age Horatio was often found climbing trees and exploring the areas around her small town. Her older brother decided that it'd be a good idea to take her hunting one day, and she's been in love with Archery ever since. Their father, on the other hand, was not happy about this and refused to let her hunt. At the age of 17, she left home for Skyrim. She stole her father's dagger when she fled. For a while she was a thief in Riften, before moving to Ivarstead and hunted instead. She moved back to Valenwood at 23, but not back with mother and father. She now lives with her brother where she hunts and makes monthly trips to Cyrodiil.
Experience: Hunting since 14, Thieves Guild in Riften for five years.

North Banrodesia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby North Banrodesia » Wed May 23, 2012 3:53 pm

Ricot wrote:
Alrainia wrote:i guess ill be a human

I'm sobbing
Name:Horatio Nalimir
Race: Wood Elf
Appearance: Short black hair that is cut off on the left side. She's rather thin and short, golden color eyes, she's still quite tan from Valenwood.
Profession: Thief/Hunter
Classification: Acrobat
Weapons+Armour: full set of Leather armor, Elven bow with Hunstman's Prowess, Ebony Dagger
Skills: Archery, One-handed, Sneak
Personality: Out side of combat she's quite cheerful and nice. However she can be a bit stubborn at times and won't accept it when people don't give her a fair price. Enjoys drinking games and making bets, she also has a thing for becoming a sort of mother or leader like type. Often looking out for other's weaker or younger than her.
History: At a young age Horatio was often found climbing trees and exploring the areas around her small town. Her older brother decided that it'd be a good idea to take her hunting one day, and she's been in love with Archery ever since. Their father, on the other hand, was not happy about this and refused to let her hunt. At the age of 17, she left home for Skyrim. She stole her father's dagger when she fled. For a while she was a thief in Riften, before moving to Ivarstead and hunted instead. She moved back to Valenwood at 23, but not back with mother and father. She now lives with her brother where she hunts and makes monthly trips to Cyrodiil.
Experience: Hunting since 14, Thieves Guild in Riften for five years.

Approved. Depending how many more People join between now and tommorow, the IC should be up tommorow afternoon, GMT.

Alrainia
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 27, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Alrainia » Sat May 26, 2012 7:50 am

North Banrodesia wrote:If you don't know about TES I strongly recommend you do not apply for a main role. I'm not asking you to leave as you could quite quickly adapt, but If you would be OK with settling as a Third Party for now, it would save a lot of trouble, and you would have a decreased burden.

Also, there is no true 'Human' in TES; there is Man and Mer, Man being, well, Races most resembling your bog-standard Human. You have:

Imperials, a race of Man which I would probably relate to a Human the closest.
Bretons, Skilled with magic and melee, toughened from the conditions of their home province of High Rock.
Redguard, A Dark-skinned race, skilled warriors and renown for the Alik'r, a force from the home province of Hammerfell, known for their curved swords.

ok ill probly be imperials oe i might be geting elderscrolls 3 soon and i will go for any role avalible
A Heretic may see the truth and seek redemption. He may be forgiven his past and will be absolved in death. A Traitor can never be forgiven. A Traitor will never find peace in this world or the next. There is nothing as wretched or as hated in all the world as a Traitor.

Alrainia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Alrainia » Sat May 26, 2012 1:12 pm

hell i go for that role of the guy that walks up to the main person at the end wilst hes lying in the snow dieing from some wound and carry you to saftey,but i would like someone that shows up more than once
A Heretic may see the truth and seek redemption. He may be forgiven his past and will be absolved in death. A Traitor can never be forgiven. A Traitor will never find peace in this world or the next. There is nothing as wretched or as hated in all the world as a Traitor.

North Banrodesia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby North Banrodesia » Sat May 26, 2012 2:31 pm

If you want to fulfil a decent role, you could be quite high in The Mythic Dawn, as they won't be happy that some mercs are trying to take Camoran's work.

Alrainia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Alrainia » Sat May 26, 2012 2:35 pm

ok ll go for that

North Banrodesia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby North Banrodesia » Sat May 26, 2012 2:42 pm

Well, do you want to post your renewed application?

Alrainia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Alrainia » Sat May 26, 2012 3:24 pm

ya but ill keep alot of my origanal stuff

Name:Elic Bergster
Race:Imperial
Appearance (Preferably Text):hes tall and rather plain but few know how he really looks do to the armor he wears to protect himself from magics
Profession:Blacksmith
Classification:Warroir
Weapons+Armour:Enchanted BroadswordImage
,Dragon Scale Shield abel to deflect most spells Image
And Full Leather/Steel plate armor covered in runes from mages and scolars that have highered him
Skills: Can fix most none magic weapons in the field,wheres heavy armor,Master at most 1-hand melee weapons and a shield
Personality:Gruff But Nice When known well
History (Any significant events and a base history):He was an explorer thats where he found his sword Snow Madein until he got his eye taken out now he works as a roving blacksmith
Experience (List any Guilds/Cults your character has been in, Or any Military experience.):He Was is the imperial guard for 3 years but left do to a dissagrement,he then became a sword for higher and never asked for gold only for a magical item so he has a large selection of magical items,One Mission he whent into an ancient tomb and didnt return for 2 days and when he came out he had snow madain his sword that freezes he opponents blood in its veins and one less eye
(excuse and missspellings i havnt slept in like 3 days cause we are moving and i hate it)
Last edited by Alrainia on Sat May 26, 2012 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

North Banrodesia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby North Banrodesia » Sat May 26, 2012 3:32 pm

So, is he Mythic Dawn? If so, he cannot wear that armour, he must wear the robes of Mythic Dawn, However, he could summon armour.

Vahvanti
Envoy

Founded: Apr 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Vahvanti » Sat May 26, 2012 7:44 pm

Name: Alif al-Samedi

Race: Redguard

Appearance: Obviously dark-skinned and brown-eyed. He wears dreadlocks and braids his goatee.

Profession: Mercenary

Classification: Ranger

Weapons+Armour: A hunting bow, a quiver of steel arrows, a steel sword and a dagger make up his collection of weapons. Armour comes in the form of some Alik'r garbs.

Skills: One-Handed, Light Armour and Archery

Personality: Stern and cynical, Alif is not the most optimistic man in the world. He's competitive, though, and he has this unhealthy habit of comparing himself to others.

History:

A young Alif once asked his brother if he could become a renowned adventurer just like him.

Said brother, ever cheerful and pleasant, leaned down to his sibling at eye level and said "It's not worth it."

Years later, his words rang all to true for Alif. He started out his career by having his first questgiver lead him to a mass ambush. He was skilful enough to escape, but he always doubted himself since then for failing to kill every last one of those bandits.

He later tried to pick up some experience and joined a Fighter's Guild in Hammerfell, doing small errands such as delivering letters and baking pastries. Needless to say, he left the guild as he wasn't going anywhere under their guidance.

He was later posted as a guard in Daggerfall, but his tenure there was cut short by a political scandal that he had zero involvement in. Several bar brawls and jail terms later, all the cheer in Alif was sucked out.

Now, the Redguard plies his trade as a mercenary, raiding small bandit camps and playing guard for little-known celebrities.

Experience: 8 years of "adventuring" across Tamriel, 2 years doing errands for a Fighter's Guild in Hammerfell and 3 months as a guard in High Rock.
Puppet nation of Plaath.

Alrainia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Alrainia » Sat May 26, 2012 8:19 pm

he dosnt have to work for them to be honest ill be happy as a roving blacksmith

North Banrodesia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby North Banrodesia » Sun May 27, 2012 2:05 am

Vahvanti wrote:Name: Alif al-Samedi

Race: Redguard

Appearance: Obviously dark-skinned and brown-eyed. He wears dreadlocks and braids his goatee.

Classification: Ranger

Weapons+Armour: A hunting bow, a quiver of steel arrows, a steel sword and a dagger make up his collection of weapons. Armour comes in the form of some Alik'r garbs.

Skills: One-Handed, Light Armour and Archery

Personality: Stern and cynical, Alif is not the most optimistic man in the world. He's competitive, though, and he has this unhealthy habit of comparing himself to others.

History:

A young Alif once asked his brother if he could become a renowned adventurer just like him.

Said brother, ever cheerful and pleasant, leaned down to his sibling at eye level and said "It's not worth it."

Years later, his words rang all to true for Alif. He started out his career by having his first questgiver lead him to a mass ambush. He was skilful enough to escape, but he always doubted himself since then for failing to kill every last one of those bandits.

He later tried to pick up some experience and joined a Fighter's Guild in Hammerfell, doing small errands such as delivering letters and baking pastries. Needless to say, he left the guild as he wasn't going anywhere under their guidance.

He was later posted as a guard in Daggerfall, but his tenure there was cut short by a political scandal that he had zero involvement in. Several bar brawls and jail terms later, all the cheer in Alif was sucked out.

Now, the Redguard plies his trade as a mercenary, raiding small bandit camps and playing guard for little-known celebrities.

Experience: 8 years of "adventuring" across Tamriel, 2 years doing errands for a Fighter's Guild in Hammerfell and 3 months as a guard in High Rock.

Approved.
I will Definitely be posting the IC today.

Britcan
Senator

Founded: Jun 27, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Britcan » Sun May 27, 2012 12:24 pm

I've played Skyrim reasonably extensively although my experience with the earlier games is limited to a few hours of Oblivion so I may not be the most knowledgeable person out there.

Name: Matthias Ashcroft

Race: Breton

Appearance: He has the typical slight build and pale skin of a Breton although his facial features are slightly more elvish than usual. He has messy light brown hair than comes down to his eyebrows and blue eyes. He is of average height and has a relatively youthful appearance.

Profession: Adventurer

Classification: Witch Hunter? (From what I can gather from the wiki)

Weapons+Armour: He uses a bound bow for a weapon. Would it be possible for this to be his armour?

Skills: Archery, Conjuration, Sneak.

Personality: Quite intelligent and quick witted and usually in a pretty cheerful mood.

History: Matthias didn't have a promising start to life. He was born to a prostitute residing in Windhelm and an unknown father. His mother cared for him as best she could and by the time she was killed by a drunken customer twelve year old Matthias could at least read and write. He was forced to steal to survive. However his luck turned when, aged fourteen, he was caught stealing from an elderly mage. The mage instead of turning the boy over to the guard took pity on him and made him his assistant. It turned out the boy had a knack for magic and he learned conjuration magic as well as how to shoot a bow from the mage. Unfortunately the mage was in his twilight years and passed away only three years after taking Matthias in. He set out south having experiences both bad and good until he eventually found himself in the city of Skingrad. He is in need of gold so is looking for mercenary work.

Experience: A few years of adventuring.

This nation should not be taken to be representative of my real-life views, nor should any of the nonsense I posted on here as a teenager.

North Banrodesia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby North Banrodesia » Sun May 27, 2012 12:47 pm

Britcan wrote:I've played Skyrim reasonably extensively although my experience with the earlier games is limited to a few hours of Oblivion so I may not be the most knowledgeable person out there.

Name: Matthias Ashcroft

Race: Breton

Appearance: He has the typical slight build and pale skin of a Breton although his facial features are slightly more elvish than usual. He has messy light brown hair than comes down to his eyebrows and blue eyes. He is of average height and has a relatively youthful appearance.

Profession: Adventurer

Classification: Witch Hunter? (From what I can gather from the wiki)

Weapons+Armour: He uses a bound bow for a weapon. Would it be possible for this to be his armour?

Skills: Archery, Conjuration, Sneak.

Personality: Quite intelligent and quick witted and usually in a pretty cheerful mood.

History: Matthias didn't have a promising start to life. He was born to a prostitute residing in Windhelm and an unknown father. His mother cared for him as best she could and by the time she was killed by a drunken customer twelve year old Matthias could at least read and write. He was forced to steal to survive. However his luck turned when, aged fourteen, he was caught stealing from an elderly mage. The mage instead of turning the boy over to the guard took pity on him and made him his assistant. It turned out the boy had a knack for magic and he learned conjuration magic as well as how to shoot a bow from the mage. Unfortunately the mage was in his twilight years and passed away only three years after taking Matthias in. He set out south having experiences both bad and good until he eventually found himself in the city of Skingrad. He is in need of gold so is looking for mercenary work.

Experience: A few years of adventuring.

Looks good. Welcome aboard.

Whoops, forgot about the IC. Definefinfefinately putting it up tommorow.

Time guards of shadow
Envoy

Founded: Jan 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Time guards of shadow » Sun May 27, 2012 6:11 pm

What would my thief be doing, or attempting to do, in this anyways?
I will join any rp.
Watch this person's videos! Warning! There is a chance for bad words to be seen and heard!

North Banrodesia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby North Banrodesia » Sun May 27, 2012 11:33 pm

Well, if he was a Merc, contributing to the effort of retrieving the commentaries.

Time guards of shadow
Envoy

Founded: Jan 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Time guards of shadow » Mon May 28, 2012 8:38 am

North Banrodesia wrote:Well, if he was a Merc, contributing to the effort of retrieving the commentaries.

So you would like it if my person was a mercenary/ thief, or just a mercenary?
I will join any rp.
Watch this person's videos! Warning! There is a chance for bad words to be seen and heard!

Kliner
Secretary

Founded: Feb 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kliner » Mon May 28, 2012 10:15 am

Name: Savos Neloren
Race: Dark Elf
Appearance (Preferably Text): Grey skinned, shorter than most members of his own race, with a scar running from near his left eye down to his chin
Profession: Merchant
Classification: Mage
Weapons+Armour: An iron dagger, and a full set of leather armor
Skills (Three maximum, And remember to be realistic. You can't be skilled at Sneaking, Wearing Heavier armour and casting Destruction spells): Wearing Lighter armour, Using one handed bladed weapons, and casting Destruction spells
Personality: Intelligent, unable to tolerate when people speak about stuff they don't know about, quiet and reserved, reads whenever he has free time
History (Any significant events and a base history): Neloren first learned of his skill as a merchant when he was an apprentice to a semi successful merchant at age 12. From then on, he used the money he inherited after the shop owner's mysterious death to fund a travelling caravan that yielded a mild profit until the caravan was attacked by bandits and of the four caravaneers, he was the only survivor. After seeing the monetary incentive for banditry, he joined with the bandits who attacked him, planning on selling his fellow brothers out to guards the first chance he got. After doing so, he set his eyes on mercenary work.
Experience (List any Guilds/Cults your character has been in, Or any Military experience.):
Your friendly neighborhood cynical asshole

North Banrodesia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby North Banrodesia » Mon May 28, 2012 2:00 pm

^ Approved.

Time guards, Everyone in the group is essentially a Merc, they just left their original jobs to make vast wealth by recovering Cameron's works and hopefully leave their lives behind.

Typing up the IC now!

North Banrodesia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby North Banrodesia » Mon May 28, 2012 2:15 pm

Gideus
Minister

Founded: May 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Gideus » Mon May 28, 2012 10:51 pm

Name: Kimor "Whisper" Baklaw
Race: Khajiit
Appearance (Preferably Text): Standing at 5'11, Kimor is very lithe as is the standard for the Khajiiti people. His fur is mostly tannish-brown, the color of the Khajiit from the plains and savannahs. His ears are not as protruding as other Khajiit's, and they are not tufted. His fur is patterned with black and white around the face, with tabby-like streaks of black and white around his back, and his belly fur being almost all creamy-tan white. His whiskers are slicked back, and his eyes green with gold flecked in. His teeth are all sharp, not dulled. His claws are usually mostly retracted, but when they aren't they are black. His breath doesn't smell like fish or meat like you would expect, and his tail is ringed white, black, and tan at the end, a lot like a tiger's but with different colors. He is fairly well muscled for a Khajiit, though there are definitely many who are more muscular. He is built more for stealth and quickness.
Classification: Assassin - Not with Dark Brotherhood
Weapons+Armour: Two darkened Glass daggers named Lyssa and Sheel, Steel Bow and a quiver of assorted arrows - mostly iron and steel, full suit of leather armor which is blackened to a charcoal black, no helmet - a hood, two iron daggers, iron shortsword
Skills: Sneak, Archery, Blades
Personality: The smooth player, Kimor is fairly quick to happiness outside of combat. He is fairly easy going and most people get along with him, however he has an inherent hatred of most of the Empire. In combat, he's usually silent and cold unless in a duel or direct confrontation, during which he may be fairly boisterous.
History: Being born into a normal Khajiit family in Elsewyr. However, when he was 17, the Empire made one of its infamous pushes to control Elsewyr. He had been taught the ways of the bow and blade by his father and brother, and he joined the local guerrilla forces. He and his brother led a small group of assassins who called themselves the Plain Stingers. Their tactics usually involved two spotters and four with oversized bows, who would be laying in the high grasses of the plains. They had their bows pulled back with their feet and arms, and would unleash massive arrows into columns of Imperials. This continued until, when they were camping one night, a group of Wood Elf scouts found them. Kimor's brother, Su-Shan, had fought with Lyssa and Sheel, and Kimor with two iron swords. While they killed most of the scouts, one escaped. He warned the others of what was happening, and an entire regiment of Imperial Guard arrived soon after. Su-Shan had given Kimor Lyssa and Sheel, and told him and the others to run. Kimor had to protect the others as they were all wounded. Kimor hadn't wanted to leave, and he had stood only fifty yards away loosing arrow after arrow at the Imperials before he had to run. For five years afterwards he worked as a guerrilla warrior, mastering the arts of stealth and archery. He could severe a man's jugular vein so cleanly he wouldn't notice it until he was dead. The Imperials finally pulled out, and Kimor was suddenly jobless. Deciding to take up a job that would help him harm the Empire as much as he could, he moved to Cyrodil and joined the Thieve's Guild for a while. He was a fairly well known thief, and his name was "Whisper". He gathered a fairly high bounty before turning himself in and breaking out of the prison, disappearing from the guards' radar. He then started selling his services as an assassin, mostly going after Imperial targets. However, he does need money, and this seems to be a fairly well paying job.
Experience: Extensive training by father(military leader in Elsewyr) and brother(Older, learned first, and learned a few tricks), Six years of guerrilla warfare against Imperial military in Elsewyr, Four years in Thieve's Guild in Cyrodil, Two years as professional assassin

Hope this works! And I am off for the night, good night!
Political Compass(12/18/12)
Economic Left: 5.75
Social Libertarian: 6.87
This represents my nation, Gideus, as well as me.

Torcularis Septentrionalis wrote:Everything you said is perfect.

Those who ignore history's lessons in the ultimate folly of war are forced to do more than relive them ... they may be forced to die by them. - Dan Simmons, The Fall of Hyperion

My opinion on feminism, MRA movements, and other similar movements.
I DO NOT use NS statistics, unless specifically requested to do so for individual RPs. Rest assured I will not godmod, I will use logic.

North Banrodesia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby North Banrodesia » Mon May 28, 2012 11:07 pm

Gideus wrote:Name: Kimor "Whisper" Baklaw
Race: Khajiit
Appearance (Preferably Text): Standing at 5'11, Kimor is very lithe as is the standard for the Khajiiti people. His fur is mostly tannish-brown, the color of the Khajiit from the plains and savannahs. His ears are not as protruding as other Khajiit's, and they are not tufted. His fur is patterned with black and white around the face, with tabby-like streaks of black and white around his back, and his belly fur being almost all creamy-tan white. His whiskers are slicked back, and his eyes green with gold flecked in. His teeth are all sharp, not dulled. His claws are usually mostly retracted, but when they aren't they are black. His breath doesn't smell like fish or meat like you would expect, and his tail is ringed white, black, and tan at the end, a lot like a tiger's but with different colors. He is fairly well muscled for a Khajiit, though there are definitely many who are more muscular. He is built more for stealth and quickness.
Classification: Assassin - Not with Dark Brotherhood
Weapons+Armour: Two darkened Glass daggers named Lyssa and Sheel, Steel Bow and a quiver of assorted arrows - mostly iron and steel, full suit of leather armor which is blackened to a charcoal black, no helmet - a hood, two iron daggers, iron shortsword
Skills: Sneak, Archery, Blades
Personality: The smooth player, Kimor is fairly quick to happiness outside of combat. He is fairly easy going and most people get along with him, however he has an inherent hatred of most of the Empire. In combat, he's usually silent and cold unless in a duel or direct confrontation, during which he may be fairly boisterous.
History: Being born into a normal Khajiit family in Elsewyr. However, when he was 17, the Empire made one of its infamous pushes to control Elsewyr. He had been taught the ways of the bow and blade by his father and brother, and he joined the local guerrilla forces. He and his brother led a small group of assassins who called themselves the Plain Stingers. Their tactics usually involved two spotters and four with oversized bows, who would be laying in the high grasses of the plains. They had their bows pulled back with their feet and arms, and would unleash massive arrows into columns of Imperials. This continued until, when they were camping one night, a group of Wood Elf scouts found them. Kimor's brother, Su-Shan, had fought with Lyssa and Sheel, and Kimor with two iron swords. While they killed most of the scouts, one escaped. He warned the others of what was happening, and an entire regiment of Imperial Guard arrived soon after. Su-Shan had given Kimor Lyssa and Sheel, and told him and the others to run. Kimor had to protect the others as they were all wounded. Kimor hadn't wanted to leave, and he had stood only fifty yards away loosing arrow after arrow at the Imperials before he had to run. For five years afterwards he worked as a guerrilla warrior, mastering the arts of stealth and archery. He could severe a man's jugular vein so cleanly he wouldn't notice it until he was dead. The Imperials finally pulled out, and Kimor was suddenly jobless. Deciding to take up a job that would help him harm the Empire as much as he could, he moved to Cyrodil and joined the Thieve's Guild for a while. He was a fairly well known thief, and his name was "Whisper". He gathered a fairly high bounty before turning himself in and breaking out of the prison, disappearing from the guards' radar. He then started selling his services as an assassin, mostly going after Imperial targets. However, he does need money, and this seems to be a fairly well paying job.
Experience: Extensive training by father(military leader in Elsewyr) and brother(Older, learned first, and learned a few tricks), Six years of guerrilla warfare against Imperial military in Elsewyr, Four years in Thieve's Guild in Cyrodil, Two years as professional assassin

Hope this works! And I am off for the night, good night!

Approved.

Take note that I will also be posting various NPC's, along with my character, and I can't post till noon.

Britcan
Senator

Founded: Jun 27, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Britcan » Tue May 29, 2012 12:11 pm

Knoxidus wrote:"Sorry to keep you waiting" Knoxos muttered as he entered the boarding house. He glanced around for a moment, instantly noticing the range of different races situated in the vicinity.
"Heh. I guess you're my party" he chuckled to himself at the argonian. Glancing around again, he noticed the high proportion of elves in his company.
"Wood elf, Gray skin, Thalmor scum, stay out of my way".
He began to stroke his blade, Soszahkrii, the then made a sudden jolting action forward with his arm. Noticing the undeterred faces of the elves, he began to smile to himself.
"Let's see how you like this!" he exclaimed!
The atmosphere began to change rapidly. Knoxos' body began to emanate with a dazzling aura. Surrounding his body was a sheet of pure white, and around him, perfectly formed orbs of light orbited him. From his body wafer thin streams of light shot, slicing finely through the air, generating small pockets of vacuum seemly distorting and refracting all present light. Now grinning, the orbs seemed to morph; suddenly conducting a significant amount of charge. Bolts of lightning shot around his body, crackling and snapping violently. "What's wrong, elf? Surprised that a Nord like me could possess such power?" he now sharply pointed his index finger at Anaril, his grin transforming into a frown.
Sensing his moral victory he stood down. Taking one last look, he noticed the imperial "ah, at least we're not all elf and beast in this company. It's good to meet another man." He outstretched his hand.

I want to be open minded but there are some issues in this post I'd like to address.

- The Dark Elf isn't even here yet.
- "Noticing the undeterred faces of the elves" is a godmod. You can't say what the reactions of other character's are.
- Having that much power at the start of an RP is frankly stupid.
- Using up vast amounts of energy on a spell like that is frankly stupid.

This nation should not be taken to be representative of my real-life views, nor should any of the nonsense I posted on here as a teenager.

North Banrodesia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby North Banrodesia » Tue May 29, 2012 12:39 pm

Aye, Also taking into account the only thing stupider than a Nord is an Orc. Also, it's pretty unprovoked, and doing this would probably get everyone to rip your eyes out, especially my character, as he is masterful at destruction. Just simmer it down a bit, you are in a Tavern, an Antus is going to make you pay up for the damage you just caused.

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Founded: May 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Tue May 29, 2012 12:40 pm

North Banrodesia wrote:Aye, Also taking into account the only thing stupider than a Nord is an Orc. Also, it's pretty unprovoked, and doing this would probably get everyone to rip your eyes out, especially my character, as he is masterful at destruction. Just simmer it down a bit, you are in a Tavern, an Antus is going to make you pay up for the damage you just caused.

"I'll have your head, you filthy Nord!"

--Everyone who isn't a Nord, Oblivion
If you ever need advice on writing, help creating an RP of your own, or just generally need any kind of help, feel free to TG! I've been around the block in my old age.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Check out The Living Waste of Mekhallah, an original low-fantasy setting.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse