NATION

PASSWORD

Super Hero High (old OOC, search for new one)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

AETEN II
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby AETEN II » Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:41 pm

-roundhouse kick to the balls-

NO KIDS FOR YOU, YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE MALE!

Also, Morbus is a bit worse than William, in the fact if he ever obtained power- Calculating Dictorship that assigns values to citizen's lives.
"Quod Vult, Valde Valt"

Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P.

Nationstatelandsville wrote:"Why'd the chicken cross the street?"

"Because your dad's a whore."

"...He died a week ago."

"Of syphilis, I bet."

Best Gif on the internet.

Orinon
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 08, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Orinon » Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:44 pm

AETEN II wrote:

-roundhouse kick to the balls-

Also, Morbus is a bit worse than William, in the fact if he ever obtained power- Calculating Dictorship that assigns values to citizen's lives.

You don't understand. I ahve certain requirements that I need to satisfy.

*Is sitting next to girlfriend*
I did some threads a long ass time ago that some people care about Iunno ya'll crazy.

Answers to Orinon or Watery. Part time author, part time gas station attendant, full time cynical bastard.

Nakarisaune
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 17, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nakarisaune » Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:50 pm

Orinon wrote:
AETEN II wrote:-roundhouse kick to the balls-

*cue fangirling*
TELL HER THAT I THINK SHE'S AWESOME
(Autocorrect wanted fangirling to say fingering. Bad things would have happened.)
"Nakari won best WW player, awarded to the person who is best at lying." - Fratt

"I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a point with a hundred endorsements. It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what."

Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:54 pm

Name: Mina Kaboi
Nationality: Japanese-American
Height: 5'6
Weight: 115 Pounds
Hair: Black
Eyes: Red
Costume (if any): Here
Abilities: Technokinesis, Super Intelligence.
Alignment: Villain
Brief Bio: Mina is a devious an cunning Megalomaniac. Her Sociopathic tendencies tended to isolate her from many people throughout her life, but she managed to develop her own "imaginary" friends. When the war started nobody knew it, but she sabotaged humanities efforts to defeat its foe by deactivating defence systems and destablizing weapons. Luckily anyone who caught wind of her actions was no longer a threat by the time Humanity drove back the foe. The war is now over and Mina is going to attend the Academy for the Empowered.
Last edited by Imperial--japan on Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grand Britannia wrote:
Fenexia and holochrome wrote:I want /pol/ to stay in /pol/.

/pol/ shitposted someone into the presidency, it's too late for you.

Orinon
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Orinon » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:07 pm

Nakarisaune wrote:
Orinon wrote:

*cue fangirling*
(Autocorrect wanted fangirling to say fingering. Bad things would have happened.)

She says thank you but she already knew that and that your autocorrect gives better pickup lines then me :/
I did some threads a long ass time ago that some people care about Iunno ya'll crazy.

Answers to Orinon or Watery. Part time author, part time gas station attendant, full time cynical bastard.

The Federation of East Cranstonia
Civilian

Founded: Mar 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of East Cranstonia » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:14 pm

TaQud wrote:Name: Ace "Poke-Bird" Aerial
Nationality: TaQudian (If not American)
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 198 lbs
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Costume (if any): The exact replica of an Zapdos Skin and feathers This, Somewhat
Abilities: The Ability to Fly (Very Fast), use electricity, the ability to use ANY flying, Electric type pokemon moves
Alignment: Hero
Brief Bio: Ace always grew up with part Zapdos DNA after a terrible experiment conducted by Professor Oak. He learned to fly at the age of 5 and develop electrical powers at the age of 7. He now uses his electricity to power his lair at Mt. Moon. He watched the war go by with the vampires by looking from the skies.

So, like, thunderbird physiology?
Last edited by The Federation of East Cranstonia on Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Britcan
Senator

Founded: Jun 27, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Britcan » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:16 pm

Orinon wrote:You don't understand. I ahve certain requirements that I need to satisfy.

Must... resist... urge... to... make... sheep... joke...

This nation should not be taken to be representative of my real-life views, nor should any of the nonsense I posted on here as a teenager.

Nakarisaune
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 17, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nakarisaune » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:17 pm

Orinon wrote:
Nakarisaune wrote:
*cue fangirling*

She says thank you but she already knew that and that your autocorrect gives better pickup lines then me :/

Nina the sentient autocorrect says: What It means, is that you are you. Unfair, I freaked out strawberries.
Yes, brilliant pick up lines.
"Nakari won best WW player, awarded to the person who is best at lying." - Fratt

"I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a point with a hundred endorsements. It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what."

Ularn
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ularn » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:20 pm

Imperial--japan wrote:Name: Mina Kaboi
Brief Bio: Mina is a devious an cunning Megalomaniac. Her Sociopathic tendencies tended to isolate her from many people throughout her life, but she managed to develop her own "imaginary" friends. When the war started nobody knew it, but she sabotaged humanities efforts to defeat its foe by deactivating defence systems and destablizing weapons. Luckily anyone who caught wind of her actions was no longer a threat by the time Humanity drove back the foe. The war is now over and Mina is going to attend the Academy for the Empowered.

Ooh, if people find out what she did during the war I suspect even Scott might turn a blind eye to what any students did to her in retaliation.
ULARN INTERSTELLAR FEDERATION
Many Worlds; One Ring!
FACTBOOK | Q&A | EMBASSIES & FOREIGN OFFICE | #NSFT | #NSLegion | TRIPLICATE DEFENCE INDUSTRIES
P2tM
Broken World: Beastmasters | Of Zombies and Men
Jesus was a carpenter, so really I'm the one doing God's work - all anyone else cares about is what he got up to on the dole!

Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:22 pm

Ularn wrote:
Imperial--japan wrote:Name: Mina Kaboi

Ooh, if people find out what she did during the war I suspect even Scott might turn a blind eye to what any students did to her in retaliation.

Anyone who did find out was "killed in action".
Grand Britannia wrote:

Ularn
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ularn » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:23 pm

Imperial--japan wrote:
Ularn wrote:Ooh, if people find out what she did during the war I suspect even Scott might turn a blind eye to what any students did to her in retaliation.

Anyone who did find out was "killed in action".

I figured; I'm just saying that if her history somehow came to light while she's at the school...a lot of students and staff lost people during that war.
ULARN INTERSTELLAR FEDERATION
Many Worlds; One Ring!
FACTBOOK | Q&A | EMBASSIES & FOREIGN OFFICE | #NSFT | #NSLegion | TRIPLICATE DEFENCE INDUSTRIES
P2tM
Broken World: Beastmasters | Of Zombies and Men
Jesus was a carpenter, so really I'm the one doing God's work - all anyone else cares about is what he got up to on the dole!

Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:25 pm

Ularn wrote:
Imperial--japan wrote:Anyone who did find out was "killed in action".

I figured; I'm just saying that if her history somehow came to light while she's at the school...a lot of students and staff lost people during that war.

Eh. It was only a couple thousand because of her.
Grand Britannia wrote:

Mighty Asgard
Minister

Founded: Jan 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Mighty Asgard » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:29 pm

Imperial Japan: accepted. Keep in mind that pretty much every piece of important machinery on the station is shielded against power use though.

Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:35 pm

Mighty Asgard wrote:Imperial Japan: accepted. Keep in mind that pretty much every piece of important machinery on the station is shielded against power use though.

Well theres a will theres a way. (to do it manually). Not like I'd try anything anyways.
Last edited by Imperial--japan on Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grand Britannia wrote:

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:08 pm

Are you still accepting people?
Times are looking grim these days~

Corrian
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:13 pm

Terintania wrote:Are you still accepting people?

My sister has arrived to haunt us! Or something.

And I realized we have some pretty crazy teenagers in this school. I mean, there are some pretty freaky murderous 16-year old's in this school. It's kind of amazing what some of them have pulled off for their ages:P
My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

Orinon
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Orinon » Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:16 pm

Bleh. I hate philosophy so goddamn much xD

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:54 pm

Name: Jay Padelecki
Nationality: American
Height: 6 foot 4
Weight: Slightly underweight (If you want more specific weight, just say so)
Hair: Short, somewhat messy, black hair that gets lighter at the tips.
Eyes: Light green
Costume (if any): None, he usually just wears normal clothes
Abilities: 1 Ability to determine location of objects in the environment by use of reflected sound waves, whether generated by the character or ambient sound. Also known as sonar or radar sense. (Echolocation)
2 Ability to see and communicate with the dead (i.e., ghosts). He can also sometime summon a spirit to help him.
Alignment: Vigilante
Brief Bio: Jay had grown up to abusive parents that used him like their personal slave from the moment he was able to understand what they wanted. If he didn't do what he was told, he was beat, and even sometime when he did do what he was told. He was kept locked up inside pretty much all the time. The times he did go outside, he was watched closely by his parents. One day, when he was 13, his parents got drunk, and that was not a good thing. They beat him so hard they almost killed him. Luckily one of the neighbors heard the racket and called the cops.
He was in the hospital for days, mostly unconscious, and when he woke up, he discovered that he was completely blind. There was no way to fix it, other then maybe some surgery that he would have nowhere near enough money for. He got a foster family, while his real family was taken to jail. His new family was nice, and bought his a seeing eye dog, and anything else he needed. For two years he went through life no being able to see anything, then he discovered his echolocation powers. He thought it was the best thing that ever happened to him, because, though it failed a lot, he could tell where things were. He ran into things a lot at first, practicing it, but he got better over time. He's still not perfect, though. He discovered his other powers not long after that, when he was taking a random stroll past a graveyard and heard whispering. It took his quiet a while to figure out that he was hearing ghosts talking, since he couldn't exactly see them, but once he did, he was kinda freaked out. Long story 'short', he discovered the Super Hero High and decided to attend.

I decided I minus well post my app while I wait to see if you're still accepting people:P

Orinon
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Orinon » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:40 pm

We only accept people who give acceptable bribes.

Cookies will suffice.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:48 pm

Orinon wrote:We only accept people who give acceptable bribes.

Cookies will suffice.

*makes some vegan chocolate chip cookies*

Here you go!

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Founded: Feb 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:07 pm

Ularn wrote:
Imperial--japan wrote:Anyone who did find out was "killed in action".

Heck, Bramwell and Makato sacrificed themselves during the war. They would be angry, to say the least, at the thought of somebody killing 1,000 of the people they died trying to protect. She's kind of unlucky considering the fact "Death is Cheap" when you have regeneration.
By Hits Holy Hand,
The Imperial Majesty Emperor Norton II of the People of the DSA and Protector of Ukraine
Inaugurated 12:06 A.M. Ecuador Standard Time, June 26, 2014; crowned 12:23 A.M. EST; June 26, 2014; instituted the Separation of Positions 1:07 A.M. EST, June 26, 2014; retired from office 4:58 P.M. EST, June 27, 2014; returned to office 1:05 A.M. EST, June 30, 2014; retired again 12:05 P.M. EST

Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:13 pm

Altruistic Paladins wrote:
Ularn wrote:I figured; I'm just saying that if her history somehow came to light while she's at the school...a lot of students and staff lost people during that war.

Heck, Bramwell and Makato sacrificed themselves during the war. They would be angry, to say the least, at the thought of somebody killing 1,000 of the people they died trying to protect. She's kind of unlucky considering the fact "Death is Cheap" when you have regeneration.

Well its a good thing she doesn't plan on bringing up her past anytime soon.
Grand Britannia wrote:

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:36 pm

Terintania wrote:Name: Jay Padelecki
Abilities: 1 Ability to determine location of objects in the environment by use of reflected sound waves, whether generated by the character or ambient sound. Also known as sonar or radar sense. (Echolocation)
2 Ability to see and communicate with the dead (i.e., ghosts). He can also sometime summon a spirit to help him.
Brief Bio: Jay had grown up to abusive parents that used him like their personal slave from the moment he was able to understand what they wanted. If he didn't do what he was told, he was beat, and even sometime when he did do what he was told. He was kept locked up inside pretty much all the time. The times he did go outside, he was watched closely by his parents. One day, when he was 13, his parents got drunk, and that was not a good thing. They beat him so hard they almost killed him. Luckily one of the neighbors heard the racket and called the cops.
He was in the hospital for days, mostly unconscious, and when he woke up, he discovered that he was completely blind. There was no way to fix it, other then maybe some surgery that he would have nowhere near enough money for. He got a foster family, while his real family was taken to jail. His new family was nice, and bought his a seeing eye dog, and anything else he needed. For two years he went through life no being able to see anything, then he discovered his echolocation powers. He thought it was the best thing that ever happened to him, because, though it failed a lot, he could tell where things were. He ran into things a lot at first, practicing it, but he got better over time. He's still not perfect, though. He discovered his other powers not long after that, when he was taking a random stroll past a graveyard and heard whispering. It took his quiet a while to figure out that he was hearing ghosts talking, since he couldn't exactly see them, but once he did, he was kinda freaked out. Long story 'short', he discovered the Super Hero High and decided to attend.

I decided I minus well post my app while I wait to see if you're still accepting people:P

Oh... Lookie here. Someone for Chram to bully...
Don't worry. I'm just a bridge troll that feeds on forum drama.
Harbinger of the RP endtimes.
we will send a air stare on libya if they don't stop their attack
The krang countered the wave with something. And continued to try and take over the decepticon seeker.
Everybody! Can you stop saying that the cargo ship sinking we have done lately was a war crime. We were trying to economically destroy the UK.
Mair glows brightly and transforms in a human, wearing a white cloak, "leave us"
"FIRE IN THE HOE" he bellowed before triggering the explosive.
Julius Ceasar was a normal 14 year old who played Elder Tale in Russia.
We have already established, more powerful beings are not a proper weakness.

I miss Kare-bear :C

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:38 pm

Hetland 2 wrote:
Terintania wrote:Name: Jay Padelecki

That doesn't sound good.

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:40 pm

Terintania wrote:
Hetland 2 wrote:

That doesn't sound good.

No... No it doesn't... Heheheheheh...
Don't worry. I'm just a bridge troll that feeds on forum drama.
Harbinger of the RP endtimes.
we will send a air stare on libya if they don't stop their attack
The krang countered the wave with something. And continued to try and take over the decepticon seeker.
Everybody! Can you stop saying that the cargo ship sinking we have done lately was a war crime. We were trying to economically destroy the UK.
Mair glows brightly and transforms in a human, wearing a white cloak, "leave us"
"FIRE IN THE HOE" he bellowed before triggering the explosive.
Julius Ceasar was a normal 14 year old who played Elder Tale in Russia.
We have already established, more powerful beings are not a proper weakness.

I miss Kare-bear :C

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse