NATION

PASSWORD

VMK (OOC: Historical)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:59 pm

Mcnernia wrote:
TO: VMK Aktiengesellschaft
SUBJ: Domestic Production Rights

The money for the Panzer
We at the Mcnernian MoD are wondering about the possiblity of acquiring domestic production rights to the contents of the panzer package if that is possible...we have the Facilites prepared at our Crown Armories. All we need is your permission, the money is ready to be sent once the rights are recived.

Yours

Lord Alan Mathers Minister of Defence

To: Lord Alan Mathers. Minister of Defence to the Kingdom of Mcnernia.
    From: Klaas von Brinkerhoff. Executive Director of the Foreign Acquisition & Marketing Division.
    Subject: Governmental defence contract.

Greetings,

Thank you for your inquiry and show of interest towards our company. VMK certainly welcome the McNernian Ministry of Defence to procure domestic manufacturing licenses of each designs included within the Panzer package deal. For the cost of procuring the aforesaid licenses, VMK wishes to direct the McNernian Ministry of Defence to the procurement cost and price of domestic manufacturing license of each models displayed clearly within our corporate brochure.

We humbly await your reply.

Foreign Acquisition & Marketing Division
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:28 am

The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

McNernia
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 05, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Mcnernia

Postby McNernia » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:04 am

TO: Yoahnnes VMK
SUBJ: Panzer Package

Dear Sir/Madam

we have the money for the domestic production rights in the Treasury....it will be wired to you within the next few hours. However the aviation and truck elements within the package are not listed on your brochure we would appreciate information regarding domestic production rights on those.
Polaria
Erin Islands
Kaisong Islands
Al-Azkar
Rhodana
Eragh
Arisal
Kirav
Neu Engollon
New Edom: Clyde Hullar Ambassador
Aurora
Children of Aurora
A Luta Continua
Aneas
Tyrennia
Golgoth
Pardes
Cornellian Empire
Rostil
Sondria
Ajax
Astyria

Greater Dienstad
Minyang
Endorser of the Amistad Declaration
SIgnatory of the Amistad Declaration
IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY RPing, TG ME PLEASE, THANKS A BUNCH.
A Time of Trouble
All my posts shall be dedicated to Tom Clancy. May he Rest In Peace.
I Consider the above to be Canon. Which means I want to RP with you if you've been in those regions. Or Are.

Call me Archinia ICly and well maybe Mcnernia is plausible....I don't know.

Lore change?

Anemos Major
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 01, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Anemos Major » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:18 pm

Directorate of Overseas Procurement | Directoratyr Exincounise

Inter-Services Administration | Holy Office of War, Alimentyr Palace, Citadel Circle, Anemos Rei, Administrative Sector of Anemos Rei and Fyrkondierikan

TO: Vereinigte Waffenindustrie des Yohannesisches Königreichs, Verwaltungsabteilung
FROM: Dearkalyr Ilyrein Anysfei, Directoratyr Exincounise, Dirensultyr Ensarbatise (Directoratyr Mordensei)

To the representatives of the United Arms Industries of the Kingdom of Yohannes, on behalf of the Board and Directorate of Inter-Services Procurement of the Anemonian Imperial Office of War;

On behalf of Crown and State, I would like to extend my greetings to your corporation. As per the will of my derpartment and the Holy Office of War, I have been instructed to relay the following missive to your corporation to specify the particulars of a high value order the Inter-Services Administration intends to place in the coming days to fulfil procurement requirements across the Imperial Armed Forces. It would be most convenient if the administration of your corporation could confirm that the order as specified by us can be filled as required, and specify an approximate timeframe for production and delivery so as to ensure that we have the information necessary to complete our phasing-in timetabling.

The order to be placed by the Inter-Services Administration as of today stands at the following:

1,000,000x Pseudonaja Protected Mobility Vehicle - Baseline Model

for a total of 250,000,000,000 (250bn) Universal Standard Dollars, payable upon acknowledgement of the order and requests within. Payment will be managed by the Finances Office of the Armed Forces, and will be performed automatically when the criteria for transfer have been deemed to have been met to a satisfactory standard. The payment and delivery will both be, if possible, completed in one transaction.

Please note that the vehicle will be equipped and modified to Anemonian specifications; as such, we request that the networking provided with the vehicle be entirely removed so as to allow refitting upon arrival, and that a similar arrangement be observed with the vehicle's armament where applicable. Additionally, as far as production is concerned, the Crown Army has indicated that a body-on-hull V-hull would be preferable to the current monocoque layout observed by the Pseudonaja; if it is not possible to produce the vehicle to these specifications, please inform our department will all due haste and we will retract the order for further consideration.

It would be mutually beneficial if your organisation would deign to respond to this message with all due haste, as the administration of a procurement requirement of this scale will require time to manage.

With regards,

Lieutenant-Colonel Ilyrein Anysfei - Chief of Affairs, Department of Communications, Directorate of Overseas Procurement
100(011)-2057
Room 2502, East Wing, Alimentyr Palace
Citadel Circle, Ceneralyr Coronei
Metropolitan Area of Anemos Rei and Fyrkondierikan

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:20 pm

Mcnernia wrote:
TO: Yoahnnes VMK
SUBJ: Panzer Package

Dear Sir/Madam

we have the money for the domestic production rights in the Treasury....it will be wired to you within the next few hours. However the aviation and truck elements within the package are not listed on your brochure we would appreciate information regarding domestic production rights on those.

[OOC: You can buy the DPR at, respectively VLT Automotive and Gemballa Avionics Development].

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:25 pm

Anemos Major wrote:
(Image)

Directorate of Overseas Procurement | Directoratyr Exincounise

Inter-Services Administration | Holy Office of War, Alimentyr Palace, Citadel Circle, Anemos Rei, Administrative Sector of Anemos Rei and Fyrkondierikan

TO: Vereinigte Waffenindustrie des Yohannesisches Königreichs, Verwaltungsabteilung
FROM: Dearkalyr Ilyrein Anysfei, Directoratyr Exincounise, Dirensultyr Ensarbatise (Directoratyr Mordensei)

To the representatives of the United Arms Industries of the Kingdom of Yohannes, on behalf of the Board and Directorate of Inter-Services Procurement of the Anemonian Imperial Office of War;

On behalf of Crown and State, I would like to extend my greetings to your corporation. As per the will of my derpartment and the Holy Office of War, I have been instructed to relay the following missive to your corporation to specify the particulars of a high value order the Inter-Services Administration intends to place in the coming days to fulfil procurement requirements across the Imperial Armed Forces. It would be most convenient if the administration of your corporation could confirm that the order as specified by us can be filled as required, and specify an approximate timeframe for production and delivery so as to ensure that we have the information necessary to complete our phasing-in timetabling.

The order to be placed by the Inter-Services Administration as of today stands at the following:

1,000,000x Pseudonaja Protected Mobility Vehicle - Baseline Model

for a total of 250,000,000,000 (250bn) Universal Standard Dollars, payable upon acknowledgement of the order and requests within. Payment will be managed by the Finances Office of the Armed Forces, and will be performed automatically when the criteria for transfer have been deemed to have been met to a satisfactory standard. The payment and delivery will both be, if possible, completed in one transaction.

Please note that the vehicle will be equipped and modified to Anemonian specifications; as such, we request that the networking provided with the vehicle be entirely removed so as to allow refitting upon arrival, and that a similar arrangement be observed with the vehicle's armament where applicable. Additionally, as far as production is concerned, the Crown Army has indicated that a body-on-hull V-hull would be preferable to the current monocoque layout observed by the Pseudonaja; if it is not possible to produce the vehicle to these specifications, please inform our department will all due haste and we will retract the order for further consideration.

It would be mutually beneficial if your organisation would deign to respond to this message with all due haste, as the administration of a procurement requirement of this scale will require time to manage.

With regards,

Lieutenant-Colonel Ilyrein Anysfei - Chief of Affairs, Department of Communications, Directorate of Overseas Procurement
100(011)-2057
Room 2502, East Wing, Alimentyr Palace
Citadel Circle, Ceneralyr Coronei
Metropolitan Area of Anemos Rei and Fyrkondierikan

To: The Anemonian Directorate of Overseas Procurement.
    From: Klaas von Brinkerhoff. Executive Director of the Foreign Acquisition & Marketing Division.

Greetings,

On behalf of VMK Aktiengesellschaft, I would like to thank the Imperial Anemonian government for its cordial letter and interest. It is with a good feeling that I would like to announce, upon the nineteen Board Directors' approval towards your represented entity's contract request. Your order has thus been accepted therein.

As specified within the above letter of contract request, the number of systems categorically selected within your order form shall be delivered and shipped, towards your represented governmental designated port(s) within the national and territorial sovereignty of Anemos Major. The aforesaid number of systems shall be distributed via the company's existing inventory storage. Delivery shall be accomplished, and initiated, together with the shipment arrival upon your represented government's chosen domestic port, by approximately seven hundred and one to seven hundred and fifty-nine days' time.

As per your additional request, the default networking of each vehicles shall be entirely removed so as to allow for the implementation and integration of your chosen systems. Furthermore, the same shall be applied to armaments of each vehicles, as per your departmental request. Furthermore, permission to modify each vehicles within Anemonian service has been given by our company, after consultation with that of the nineteen Board of Directors.

The fund & payment pertaining to this contract is to be wired towards the Yohannesische Bundesbank, by at most the seventh of April, within the year of two thousand and twelve.

We thank you for choosing VMK AG, the premier automotive & defence contractors of the Yohannesian Commonwealth.

Carpathia and Moldova
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Carpathia and Moldova » Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:10 pm

EDIT: Sorry, I posted in the wrong thread. If a moderator stumbles across this, could you please delete it?
Last edited by Carpathia and Moldova on Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

McNernia
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby McNernia » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:58 pm

OOC: Sforza is closed and VLT odes not do military DPR
Polaria
Erin Islands
Kaisong Islands
Al-Azkar
Rhodana
Eragh
Arisal
Kirav
Neu Engollon
Aurora
Children of Aurora
A Luta Continua
Aneas
Tyrennia
Golgoth
Pardes
Cornellian Empire
Rostil
Sondria
Ajax
Astyria

Greater Dienstad
Minyang
A Time of Trouble
I Consider the above to be Canon. Which means I want to RP with you if you've been in those regions. Or Are.

Lore change?

McNernia
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Mcnernia

Postby McNernia » Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:29 pm

To: VMK
SUBJ: DPR

Dear Sir/Madam

The King has has authorized all nesscessary funds ,that should come to about 2 000 000 000 000 000 000 MV. Mcnernian Vaalbars our local currency. The funds have been sent. We hope to receive all nesscessary data upon your reception of the funds.

Yours

Lrd A.Mathers MOD
Polaria
Erin Islands
Kaisong Islands
Al-Azkar
Rhodana
Eragh
Arisal
Kirav
Neu Engollon
Aurora
Children of Aurora
A Luta Continua
Aneas
Tyrennia
Golgoth
Pardes
Cornellian Empire
Rostil
Sondria
Ajax
Astyria

Greater Dienstad
Minyang
A Time of Trouble

Lore change?

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:49 am

Mcnernia wrote:OOC: Sforza is closed and VLT odes not do military DPR

[OOC: Pardon..?]

New Nassrau
Senator

Founded: Nov 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby New Nassrau » Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:00 am

Hello... I think we have asked long ago about an Armored Car, but that is not the matter. If you do not already know, New Nassrau has had a long standing policy of not having a tank. One would think this is a disadvantage... however, we have developed and are using railguns on our armored cars that, no need to brag, but can destroy an enemy tank in one hit. In the New Nassrau Senate, they are thinking of making a new tank for obvious tactical reasons, asking some of our companies to maybe build a new tank... but all the companies have refused to do so. I have two questions for you. One, can a Panthera Tigris fit on an Air cushioned landing craft?

(http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2b/LCAC.JPG)

Second of all, if we do decide to buy this tank, would it be possible for you to build a new type for us if we give you the classified railgun technology. Or if you can't, is it possible to build a tank turretless? I am sorry for all the complicated questions, but this is a new age of warfare that is ever changing, and we have high demands... as of now, we might be dragged into a new conflict. We haven't had one in years, however, I was just wondering if those changes are possible.

Sincerely, Top Military Commander, Utadada Hikarara
-Wombat Character
-Martina Del Sol looks like this
Sexy Nass Looks like this
I try my best RP-ing now a different character, like… this woman
-Nass adoptive parent of Aidannadia
-Friends are mostly everyone in Wombat
-Torrocca and I are not dating
-RIP, I WILL MISS THIS

I'm Jewish, AKA I killed Jesus
Lanos... where are you

McNernia
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby McNernia » Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:04 am

Yohannes wrote:
Mcnernia wrote:OOC: Sforza is closed and VLT odes not do military DPR

I cant get the DPR from either
Polaria
Erin Islands
Kaisong Islands
Al-Azkar
Rhodana
Eragh
Arisal
Kirav
Neu Engollon
Aurora
Children of Aurora
A Luta Continua
Aneas
Tyrennia
Golgoth
Pardes
Cornellian Empire
Rostil
Sondria
Ajax
Astyria

Greater Dienstad
Minyang
A Time of Trouble

Lore change?

Zidano The Land of the Great Sakhal
Envoy

Founded: Oct 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Zidano The Land of the Great Sakhal » Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:19 pm

Dear Sir,
After being extremely satisfied with our last purchase from your company, we would like to make another purchase. We would like to purchase the domestic production rights to Pseudonaja Protected Mobility Vehicle, coming to US$1,250,000,000.00. The money shall be wired to Yohannesische Bundesbank once conformation of order has been received. I believe that you already know our delivery details.
Kind Regards,
Steve Jones, Head of Zidano National Office of Trade
Field Marshall Callum Andrews, Head of Armed forces
If corporations are people, then the inverse must be true; therefore, I demand a twenty billion pound bailout.
Morality is doing what is right, regardless of what you're told.
Religion is doing what you're told, regardless of what is right.
If you live every day like it's your last, you'll get wasted that much sooner.
I'm an atheist, and damn proud of it. If you have a problem with that, then let's take it outside, pal.
I'm British and proud. Rule Britannia!
DEFCON 5 - Peaceful/ Normal Readiness
DEFCON 4 -Increased Readiness/Heightened Security
DEFCON 3-Forces Mobilized
DEFCON 2- Conventional Warfare
DEFCON 1- Large Scale Nuclear Warfare / Martial Law Declared
I am working on factbooks at the moment. WATCH THIS SPACE

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:40 pm

Mcnernia wrote:
To: VMK
SUBJ: DPR

Dear Sir/Madam

The King has has authorized all nesscessary funds ,that should come to about 2 000 000 000 000 000 000 MV. Mcnernian Vaalbars our local currency. The funds have been sent. We hope to receive all nesscessary data upon your reception of the funds.

Yours

Lrd A.Mathers MOD

To: Lord Alan Mathers of the McNernian Ministry of Defence.

Greetings,

Your represented governmental written confirmation of payment has been noted. VMK engineers shall arrange the right operational procedure and transfer the essential technical knowledge which would be required to ensure the effective running and production operation of each factories and manufacturing centres.

All non-senior engineers, service and labour workforce shall be recruited within McNernia to ensure that these factories shall benefit its host country, that of the Kingdom and her citizens. Environmental regulations and strict workforce environment health & safety measure shall be implemented, enforced upon within the strictest regulation as possible to ensure high standard and quality.

We thank you for choosing VMK Aktiengesellschaft, the premier automotive & defence contractors of Yohannes.

Ikruchystan
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ikruchystan » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:44 pm

[Standard]Official Communique of the Ikruchystani Sendikaseri
[Ikruvoni] Resmicom Bildrofecia de ka Sendikaseri Anarsi de Ikruchystan

To Whom It May Concern,

The Armed Forces of the Sendikaseri are undergoing a force modernization after a doctrinal review late in 2011. As such, new armaments are necessary to meet the goals of the Force Modernization Program. Having stated this, the Sendikaseri would like to express its interest in procuring:

500 Pz.Kpf.W AY2-1E "Panthera Tigris" Main Battle Tank
3,000 Pz.Kpf.W AY1-1A "Arctos" Medium Battle Tank, as well as Domestic Production Rights
10,000 Pseudonaja Protected Mobility Vehicle, as well as Domestic Production Rights

This communique has been approved by the Workers of Ikruchystan
Last edited by Ikruchystan on Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ex Gladio Patria

In the dark recesses of the mind, a disease known as fear feasts upon the souls of those who can not overcome its power.

Factbook(WIP)

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:21 am

New Nassrau wrote:

Hello... I think we have asked long ago about an Armored Car, but that is not the matter. If you do not already know, New Nassrau has had a long standing policy of not having a tank. One would think this is a disadvantage... however, we have developed and are using railguns on our armored cars that, no need to brag, but can destroy an enemy tank in one hit. In the New Nassrau Senate, they are thinking of making a new tank for obvious tactical reasons, asking some of our companies to maybe build a new tank... but all the companies have refused to do so. I have two questions for you. One, can a Panthera Tigris fit on an Air cushioned landing craft?

(http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2b/LCAC.JPG)

Second of all, if we do decide to buy this tank, would it be possible for you to build a new type for us if we give you the classified railgun technology. Or if you can't, is it possible to build a tank turretless? I am sorry for all the complicated questions, but this is a new age of warfare that is ever changing, and we have high demands... as of now, we might be dragged into a new conflict. We haven't had one in years, however, I was just wondering if those changes are possible.

Sincerely, Top Military Commander, Utadada Hikarara

To: His Excellency Utadada Hikarara of New Nassrau.

Greetings,

Thank you for your written statement of interest towards VMK Aktiengesellschaft.

Our company has maintained a long-standing policy of avoiding electromagnetic rail gun application within our applied technological innovation and standing models. The reason behind such a policy was the lack of sufficient existing technological application of the aforementioned feature within the present global setting.

Furthermore, the application of electromagnetic rail gun system within a mobile, battle tank platform would not be logically applicable as of the present, limited as it is by the lack of sufficient technological development which permit its application in a thorough mobile vehicular platform, primarily due to the lack of space needed for its electrical attachment

There exist various further negativity of applying such an application within VMk vehicles, which are only of the highest calibre and sound engineering maturity, that our Board of Directors has unfortunately decided that there shall be no electromagnetic rail gun application within our designs.

Secondly, the Panthera Tigris may indeed be transported into that of your represented nation's existing and marked landing craft design. Although such an operation is not recommended due to the weight of the E model which exceed the seventy tonnes generally considered and approved as the right limit within such an operation.

We await your reply.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:00 pm

Zidano The Land of the Great Sakhal wrote:

Dear Sir,
After being extremely satisfied with our last purchase from your company, we would like to make another purchase. We would like to purchase the domestic production rights to Pseudonaja Protected Mobility Vehicle, coming to US$1,250,000,000.00. The money shall be wired to Yohannesische Bundesbank once conformation of order has been received. I believe that you already know our delivery details.
Kind Regards,
Steve Jones, Head of Zidano National Office of Trade
Field Marshall Callum Andrews, Head of Armed forces

To: Field Marshall Callum Andrews. Head of the Zidano Armed forces.

Greetings,

It is with a good feeling that I would like to announce, upon the nineteen Board Directors' approval towards your represented entity's contract request. Your order has thus been accepted therein.

Your wish to procure the manufacturing license of the aforesaid requested models has been approved in its absolute entirety. VMK shall provide the material, technical assistance and personnel aid upon the successfulness of domestic manufacturing establishment and rapidity of production bases within your represented entity.

Furthermore, our representative would like to inquire as to the would-be specific location of the aforesaid proposed manufacturing license related factories and assembly plants, within Zidano and Her associated territorial sovereignty. The aforesaid locational information shall form an integral part of our corporate security & direct investment procedural task.

We thank you for choosing VMK AG, the premier automotive & defence contractors of the Yohannesian Commonwealth.

Iander
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 16, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Iander » Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:38 pm

To: Klaas von Brinkerhoff (more specifically VMK AG)
From: Oberstleutnant von Klonk of the Oberkommando des Heeres
Regarding: A thank you and an offer

Recently, Iander fought a war with it's neighbouring country, Juguren. After the treaty of peace was signed, Ianderian troops returned home. It had been a quick yet bloody campaign, and especially one tank made itself noticed during said campaign. A Dinoleofelis (Domestically produced Panthera Leo) returned home with no less than 48 kill tallies. Among her kills were:

27 Battle Tanks,
9 Self-Propelled Guns,
7 Trucks,
2 Halftracks
and a Destroyer.

The crew shall be honoured for their actions in battle this folowing weekend, and therefore, on behalf of the Royal Empire of Iander, I would like to invite you and the staff who designed the Panthera Leo to come to Manufactorium for a reward ceremony (6-8th April), where you too shall be awarded for you wonderfull work.

Sincerely,
Oberstleutnant Friedrich v. Klonk,
Representative of the OKH.

Dinoleofelis 212
Last edited by Iander on Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
The army is red, your finger turns blue, in Soviet Russia, poem writes you!
Those who forget the pasta are condemned to reheat it.
Goram wrote:
Iander wrote:So, zombies once again. I don't know about you guys, but I feel like just shooting everybody..

Iander, when do you not feel like shooting everybody?
Ifreann wrote:
Phenyzia wrote:Rename it to Königsberg and return it to Germany.

How would you return it to Germany? Attach it to helicopters and drop it onto the Rhine?

Actually, yeah, do that.
Pragia wrote:You and your tank porn...

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:57 am

Mcnernia wrote:
Yohannes wrote:

I cant get the DPR from either

[OOC: I am sure that if you telegram Vitaphone Racing (for Forza), he'll be kind enough to give you a DPR of his truck. About VLT, yeah, I think you won't be able to acquire the M5's DPR, because I am sure that the company doesn't allow foreign nations to acquire its DPR for security reasons, though you are more than free to telegram Van Luxemburg. He is a really nice person, so don't worry.]

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:11 am

Ikruchystan wrote:
(Image)

[Standard]Official Communique of the Ikruchystani Sendikaseri
[Ikruvoni] Resmicom Bildrofecia de ka Sendikaseri Anarsi de Ikruchystan

To Whom It May Concern,

The Armed Forces of the Sendikaseri are undergoing a force modernization after a doctrinal review late in 2011. As such, new armaments are necessary to meet the goals of the Force Modernization Program. Having stated this, the Sendikaseri would like to express its interest in procuring:

500 Pz.Kpf.W AY2-1E "Panthera Tigris" Main Battle Tank
3,000 Pz.Kpf.W AY1-1A "Arctos" Medium Battle Tank, as well as Domestic Production Rights
10,000 Pseudonaja Protected Mobility Vehicle, as well as Domestic Production Rights

This communique has been approved by the Workers of Ikruchystan

To: The Ikruchystani Sendikaseri.

Greetings,

It is with a good feeling that I would like to announce, upon the nineteen Board Directors' approval towards your represented entity's contract request. Your order has thus been accepted therein.

As specified within the above letter of contract request, the number of systems categorically selected within your order form shall be delivered and shipped, towards your represented governmental designated port(s) within the national and territorial sovereignty of Ikruchystan. The aforesaid number of systems shall be distributed via the company's existing inventory storage. Delivery shall be accomplished, and initiated, together with the shipment arrival upon your represented government's chosen domestic port, by approximately one hundred and seven to one hundred and fourteen days' time.

The fund & payment pertaining to this contract is to be wired towards the Yohannesische Bundesbank, by at most the tenth of April, within the year of two thousand and twelve.

Former Wellboneland
Senator

Founded: Mar 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Former Wellboneland » Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:31 am

We would like one Panzer Package.

Thank you in advance,

Markus II
Formerly Wellboneland, add 1982 posts.
I use the stats of my old nation. I have 2 billion people and 4 million soldiers.
Tulija wrote:Immature; good comic relief.
Our Tech Level is MT, and call us Wellboneland.
Our military

I am not a likable person at first, but it always comes back to this.
My Little Nutella
Bacon Tacos with Alekcandor!
99% of our people ICly act like this.
WE ARE NOT PONYISTS OMG IF YOU CALL US PONIES ONE MORE TIME...

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:35 am

To: The Honourable Markus II of Wellboneland.

Greetings,

As specified within the above letter of contract request, the number of systems categorically selected within your order form shall be delivered and shipped, towards your represented governmental designated port(s) within the national and territorial sovereignty of Wellboneland. The aforesaid number of systems shall be distributed via the company's existing inventory storage. Delivery shall be accomplished, and initiated, together with the shipment arrival upon your represented government's chosen domestic port, by approximately thirty to thirty-seven days' time.

The fund & payment pertaining to this contract is to be wired towards the Yohannesische Bundesbank, by at most the eleventh of April, within the year of two thousand and twelve.

Last edited by Yohannes on Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Orussia
Minister

Founded: Jan 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Orussia » Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:38 pm

Communique from the Imperial Orussian Ministry of Defense

Intended Recipient: Foreign Acquisition & Marketing Division, VMK Aktiengesellschaft

Greetings.
I send this message to you with two offers.

First. It has come to my attention that VMK has released several new vehicles for export. I am of the opinion that it would be Orussia's best interests to be able to compare the aforementioned equipment to our own domestic units.

I therefore wish to request the purchase of 5 each of the following models:

Pz.Kpf.W AY2-1E
Pz.Kpf.W AY2-1L
FlaKPanzer 2E

This order come out to the total of NS$241,500,000

These vehicles will be used for testing purposes within our nation, and will not be resold.

Also, my second proposal. I see that VMK has begun reselling other nation's armored vehicles. Would it be possible to establish a contract to allow VMK to export the T-94M as an authorized reseller?

I await your response.

Signed,
Storm Sword,
Minister of Defense,
Orussian Empire
Last edited by Orussia on Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RIP Rhoderberg
14/9/2013 - 15/8/2015
May your spirit live on in FALhalla.
The Anglo-Saxon Empire wrote:His penetrator is MASSIVE!
Talon independent nation wrote:And so missiles did come unto man, and man did see it was good, and did smite down the land battleships of his foe with totally awesome explosions.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:21 am

Iander wrote:

To: Klaas von Brinkerhoff (more specifically VMK AG)
From: Oberstleutnant von Klonk of the Oberkommando des Heeres
Regarding: A thank you and an offer

Recently, Iander fought a war with it's neighbouring country, Juguren. After the treaty of peace was signed, Ianderian troops returned home. It had been a quick yet bloody campaign, and especially one tank made itself noticed during said campaign. A Dinoleofelis (Domestically produced Panthera Leo) returned home with no less than 48 kill tallies. Among her kills were:

27 Battle Tanks,
9 Self-Propelled Guns,
7 Trucks,
2 Halftracks
and a Destroyer.

The crew shall be honoured for their actions in battle this folowing weekend, and therefore, on behalf of the Royal Empire of Iander, I would like to invite you and the staff who designed the Panthera Leo to come to Manufactorium for a reward ceremony (6-8th April), where you too shall be awarded for you wonderfull work.

Sincerely,
Oberstleutnant Friedrich v. Klonk,
Representative of the OKH.

Dinoleofelis 212
(Image)

To: Oberstleutnant Friedrich von Klonk. Oberkommando des Heeres.

Sir,

Thank you for your written statement of congratulation.

Our company has maintained a long-standing policy of exporting only the best of Yohannesian heavy engineering abroad. Overseeing the manufacturing capacity of countless domestic heavy engineering companies, VMK Aktiengesellschaft historically maintain the very essence of Yohannesian exportation process and quality through our rigorous regulation and selection process.

It was therefore with joy that the nineteen Directors has received your letter of congratulation, for it has consolidated the factual evidence of our exported engineering models' quality and capability overseas. The R&D team division within our company has submitted its acceptance of your invitation. VMK shall furthermore finance our members' accomodation and needs within Iander.

We thank you for choosing VMK Aktiengesellschaft.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:51 pm

Orussia wrote:
(Image)
Communique from the Imperial Orussian Ministry of Defense

Intended Recipient: Foreign Acquisition & Marketing Division, VMK Aktiengesellschaft

Greetings.
I send this message to you with two offers.

First. It has come to my attention that VMK has released several new vehicles for export. I am of the opinion that it would be Orussia's best interests to be able to compare the aforementioned equipment to our own domestic units.

I therefore wish to request the purchase of 5 each of the following models:

Pz.Kpf.W AY2-1E
Pz.Kpf.W AY2-1L
FlaKPanzer 2E

This order come out to the total of NS$241,500,000

These vehicles will be used for testing purposes within our nation, and will not be resold.

Also, my second proposal. I see that VMK has begun reselling other nation's armored vehicles. Would it be possible to establish a contract to allow VMK to export the T-94M as an authorized reseller?

I await your response.

Signed,
Storm Sword,
Minister of Defense,
Orussian Empire

To: The Honourable Storm Sword. Minister of Defence of the Orussian Empire

Dear Storm Sword,

As specified within the above letter of contract request, the number of systems categorically selected within your order form shall be delivered and shipped, towards your represented governmental designated port(s) within the national and territorial sovereignty of Orussia. The aforesaid number of systems shall be distributed via the company's existing inventory storage. Delivery shall be accomplished, and initiated, together with the shipment arrival upon your represented government's chosen domestic port, by approximately seven to fourteen days' time.

The fund & payment pertaining to this contract is to be wired towards the Yohannesische Bundesbank, by at most the twelfth of April, within the year of two thousand and twelve.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade