NATION

PASSWORD

Government Overthrown by Islamists

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Hebenia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Government Overthrown by Islamists

Postby Hebenia » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:18 am

BREAKING NEWS!

The secular government of Hebenia, based in Hebenia City, has been overthrown by Islamist mujahideen today. Congress has been dissolved by force and its members captured by the mujahideen.

The mujahideen entered Hebenia City right before dawn and instantly assaulted the Presidential House. Peace ended abruptly in the city as gunshots were heard from around the House. Eventually, 10 security guards were overwhelmed and brutally killed. President Thomas Wilson was shot 3 times in the abdomen and then shot in the head. The bullet went right through the brain, resulting in the President's death. The fate of First Lady Anna Wilson is so far unknown, although reports indicate that she was instantly taken by the mujahideen and raped, something which happened to many other women as the mujahideen marched towards the capital, leaving a trail of destruction along the way.

Huda at-Tahar, leader of the mujahideen, appeared on the House balcony and made a speech to the panicked citizens:

"Listen to me, Hebenians, citizens of a nation corrupted by upper-class cruelty! The time has come for you to be liberated, and for the land to be purified. On this day, as the Sun rises behind me, I declare myself Caliph Huda at-Tahar! No religion except Islam is allowed in the purified nation. Praise be to Allah! Death to the Christians, death to the Jews, to the Zoroastrians, Buddhists, Hindus, Confucians, Bahai's and all other religious other than Islam!"

Over a million non-Muslims are currently on the way to the government's secret death camps, now taken over by the mujahideen.
Last edited by Hebenia on Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hebenia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Hebenia » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:21 am

The Caliph has released an order to cut off all relations to all other non-Muslim nations:

"For it is outrageous for a purely Islamic nation, such as ours, to have relations with non-Muslim nations, to have relations with those who rally against Islam. I hereby cut off all relations with non-Muslim nations, effective within a second after the end of this statement. Praise be to Allah! Death to non-Muslims! Let them suffer in the death camps!"

Hebenia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Hebenia » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:25 am

On the first day of the Caliphate of Hebenia's existence, about 50.000 non-Muslims are executed in 30 death camps, formerly used by the wicked secular government to execute dissenters. More than a million, possibly more, Muslims are still waiting in the death camps.

"I resign myself to Fate," said one Zoroastrian old man as he was about to enter a gas chamber. "I have no more hope. This nation has fallen to the wrong people."

Misterfisher minions
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Misterfisher minions » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:31 am

Hebenia wrote:BREAKING NEWS!

Over a million non-Muslims are currently on the way to the government's secret death camps, now taken over by the mujahideen.

Outrageous and crazy are the acts of the new Hebenian government.
Misterfisher has decided to cancel political and military cooperation with Hebenia.
Our Nation is in Defcon 4, we will bring our allies to attack Hebenia and wipe out the extreme muslims mass murdering bigots from its government.

My SpecOps just hijacked an Hebenian plane, capturing high ranked military and political officials.
The hebenian Secretary of Defense is actually in our hands. He will be interrogated by our Intelligence agencies very soon.
I'm a french classical liberal/Randian objectivist, to be fair I'm pretty much the local extraterrestrial.
I'm an atheist. i support economic liberalism and social libertarianism( free market and civil rights! ).
I'm a centrist in France, while americans call me a far right-winger and while polish people call me a center-leftist.
"Run for your life from any man who tells you that money is evil. That sentence is the leper's bell of an approaching looter".Ayn Rand
DefCon 1 2 3 [4] 5

Dakini Femina
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Dakini Femina » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:34 am

Chancellor Naoe Mephistus and Vice Chancellor Rio Miasnikov were watching it all transpire on the news as they sat in the high lounge of the Commonwealth's Alexandra palace.

"It's terrible", Naoe absent-mindedly remarked as he sipped on a cup of coffee.

"Can we do anything about this? It's madness! This is genocide!", Rio said in a fit of moderately controlled rage.

"We have to wait. The defense forces have no intel on their arms, tactics or terrain. It would be a massacre."

"It's not even an invasion, Naoe, it's to extract all those poor people! We're just going to get them out of there", Rio said in disgust.

Naoe then turned to her and calmly opened his mouth, "We have to wait. Hopefully other nations will have that same regard for human life as we do. I do not support this, but we must be patient. We can't do this alone."

"They can't be serious - all those people. Why hasn't the council ordered a taskforce to be shipped out yet?! This is murder!" - High Commander Akiyama Mio as she banged on her office desk with her fist

"We can't exactly just barge in. Our laws prohibit it. And if we sent a convoy to extract the non-Islamic population, we'd be putting our own people at risk. Maybe we could work out a deal with the administration? Or seek help from a nation that stands against this too? The point is, to send our own forces over would be madness. Thousands will die." - Bretonnian General Yukimura Sanada

Hebenia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Hebenia » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:40 am

Misterfisher minions wrote:
Hebenia wrote:BREAKING NEWS!

Outrageous and crazy are the acts of the new Hebenian government.
Misterfisher has decided to cancel political and military cooperation with Hebenia.
Our Nation is in Defcon 4, we will bring our allies to attack Hebenia and wipe out the extreme muslims mass murdering bigots from its government.

My SpecOps just hijacked an Hebenian plane, capturing high ranked military and political officials.
The hebenian Secretary of Defense is actually in our hands. He will be interrogated by our Intelligence agencies very soon.

"Holy Caliph, there's bad news. High-ranked military and political officials are in Misterfisher hands!", the Caliph's secretary, Osama al-Laban rushed to the Caliph's office in the Presidential House, now renamed the House of the Holy Caliphate. "And they're going to interrogate the Secretary of Defense!"

"Outrageous!", Caliph Huda al-Tahar slammed the table. "Where are they now?"

"No one knows, Holy Caliph," the secretary replied.

"Send our best spies to find them," the angry Caliph looked right at his secretary's face. "Give them authorization to kill the Secretary of Defense. Make it quick! He must not reveal anything to Misterfisher!"

Anthony DelaSanta
Envoy

Founded: Aug 13, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Anthony DelaSanta » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:42 am

islam is corrupted and must be destroyed...we have prepared 5,000 gulags to dipose of this muslim horde. If islam spreads it will bring only pain and suffering to its people. Anthony Delasanta declares war on Hebinas government and Muslim population

Misterfisher minions
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Misterfisher minions » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:46 am

"You want more son of a bitch? You really want some more?" screams Antoine Blériot, commander of Misterfisher's commando marines, while hitting Muhamad Al Fulani, Hebenian Secretary of Defence, with a baseball bat.

" ok, ok, just stop, i'll give you my army's plans and i'll tell you where the camps are! " he says.
He starts drawing a map on a sheet of paper.

"Oh my fucking God! you seriously want to spread Islam by military force in an entire region?" Says Blériot.

" Yes, our army is ready to attack, the death camps are nearly as effective as Hitler's one were, our main target are christian and jews " Muhamad answers.

" Wait, do you have Nukes? "

"yes we do ".

"Where are those fucking nukes you crazy fuck??? " The commander hits him again

" OUCH!! They're in Zandabar, a fortress in the mountains" Muhamad shouts

"Thanks mate, rest in peace..."

"NOOOO"

He shoots Muhamad in the head.

"well, guys, looks like we're attacking Zandabar.."

"Oui, chef." the soldiers said.
Last edited by Misterfisher minions on Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
I'm a french classical liberal/Randian objectivist, to be fair I'm pretty much the local extraterrestrial.
I'm an atheist. i support economic liberalism and social libertarianism( free market and civil rights! ).
I'm a centrist in France, while americans call me a far right-winger and while polish people call me a center-leftist.
"Run for your life from any man who tells you that money is evil. That sentence is the leper's bell of an approaching looter".Ayn Rand
DefCon 1 2 3 [4] 5

Hebenia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Hebenia » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:46 am

Over 200 foreigners have been expelled from Hebenia, while 100 others have been sent to death camps for trying to reveal "potentially harmful" information to the outside world. Meanwhile, a total of 89.000 Muslims have been executed over the last 2 days.

The mutilated body of President Thomas Wilson is displayed to the public outside the entrance to the House of the Holy Caliphate. First Lady Anna Wilson continues to suffer in prison. Some journalists have revealed, before being sent off to death camps, that the First Lady have been sexually abused by the prison warden and guards.

Hebenia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Hebenia » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:52 am

Misterfisher minions wrote:"You want more son of a bitch? You really want some more?" screams Antoine Blériot, commander of Misterfisher's commando marines, while hitting Muhamad Al Fulani, Hebenian Secretary of Defence, with a baseball bat.

" ok, ok, just stop, i'll give you my army's plans and i'll tell you where the camps are! " he says.
He starts drawing a map on a sheet of paper.

"Oh my fucking God! you seriously want to spread Islam by military force in an entire region?" Says Blériot.

" Yes, our army is ready to attack, the death camps are nearly as effective as Hitler's one were, our main target are christian and jews " Muhamad answers.

" Wait, do you have Nukes? "

"yes we do ".

"Where are those fucking nukes you crazy fuck??? " The commander hits him again

" OUCH!! They're in Zandabar, a fortress in the mountains" Muhamad shouts

"Thanks mate, rest in peace..."

"NOOOO"

He shoots Muhamad in the head.

"well, guys, looks like we're attacking Zandabar.."

"Oui, chef." the soldiers said.

The Caliph greeted two spies in the House of the Holy Caliphate.

"Welcome, my instinct says that you have killed Al Fulani before the enemy could have him reveal information," said the Caliph.

"I'm sorry my Caliph," one of the spies replied. "They beat us to Al Fulani, killed him before we even could enter the place, and..."

News Flash: 400.000 troops have been stationed in the fortress of Zandabar. Official information states that they are going to "do some maintenance". Rumors of the existence of nukes have been denied by the Caliph. Is that true?
Last edited by Hebenia on Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Anthony DelaSanta
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Invasion

Postby Anthony DelaSanta » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:57 am

Anthony Delasanta invades Hebnia with 6 million men and immediately starts seeking out muslims and send them to death camps or out rite shooting them. In one instance 5,000 women and children were burned alive by flame thrower after being promissed food. In other parts 20,000 muslims were out right shot with and additional 300,000 being sent to death camps in Anthony Delasanta. "The Liberation has begun" Anthony Delasanta shouted to his people.

The Sword
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 11, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Sword » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:01 am

This is an act of terrorism and as such is outrageous! release the non-muslims immediately or military action will be taken!

Signed,
Max Tail,
Supreme Commander of The Sword Armed Forces
0 - Inner Colonies invaded, Emergency protocol in effect, martial law declared.
1 - Total War
2 - War Readiness/Normal War
3 - increased surveillance watch
4 - Noticed, watched
5 - Peace
We are an empire spanning 40,000 solar systems, we have a population of 80 billion and our colonies are heavily defended, but we will not godmod and it is possible for our defenses - and colonies - to fall.

The plural is Swordian. I'm either PMT or FT, take your pick.

Hebenia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Hebenia » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:03 am

An official statement by the Caliph to all the enemies of Hebenia, over Radio Islam Hebenia:

"We will not run away for you. We will face you. We will battle you. We will do it with our hearts. We have bravery deep within our hearts, and unjustified enemy aggression shall not stop us from establishing the supremacy of Islam in our nation. Praise be to Allah!"

According to the Caliph, 750.000 troops have been stationed at the border to halt invasion by Anthony Delasanta. The Caliph has even joked that he would create a meet-and-greet show on television titled, "The Enemy and His Worthless Soldiers".

Today, 30.000 non-Muslims have been killed directly, 75.000 sent to death camps, and 300.000 executed in death camps.

Hebenia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Hebenia » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:04 am

The Sword wrote:This is an act of terrorism and as such is outrageous! release the non-muslims immediately or military action will be taken!

Signed,
Max Tail,

We shall not release the non-Muslims, and we will NEVER release them. Death to the non-Muslims! Praise be to Allah!

Misterfisher minions
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Misterfisher minions » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:05 am

Hebenia wrote:The Caliph greeted two spies in the House of the Holy Caliphate.

"Welcome, my instinct says that you have killed Al Fulani before the enemy could have him reveal information," said the Caliph.

"I'm sorry my Caliph," one of the spies replied. "They beat us to Al Fulani, killed him before we even could enter the place, and..."

News Flash: 400.000 troops have been stationed in the fortress of Zandabar. Official information states that they are going to "do some maintenance". Rumors of the existence of nukes have been denied by the Caliph. Is that true?

King Nicolas 11: Commander Blériot, what did you learn from Al-Fulani?

Blériot: The Hebenians are planning to conquer the entire continent, and to force people to worship a blood thirsty parody of Allah, the muslim God.
The New Government uses hitlerite methods on dissenters, christians and jews. My guys saved some people from those camps, i never heard such horrible stories in my whole life...
Worst of all, they have nukes in Zandabar, their biggest fortress.

The King: You 'll have all the firepower you will ask, but we should try to find allies first.

Blériot: That will be certainly easy for you, Your Majesty.

The King: We have another problem, a fascist anti-muslim nation as declared war on Hebenia, i would like you to find the nukes before those crazy ultranationalists do.

Blériot: You mean our forces will have to fight two enemies?

The King: Yes.

Blériot: I will do my best, your majesty.

Blériot Salutes and leaves the Palace's main room.

" Trying to enter one of the world's biggest fortress while fighting Islamists and fascists? Fuck my life. "
Last edited by Misterfisher minions on Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
DefCon 1 2 3 [4] 5

The Sword
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Sword » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:09 am

Hebenia wrote:
The Sword wrote:This is an act of terrorism and as such is outrageous! release the non-muslims immediately or military action will be taken!

Signed,
Max Tail,

We shall not release the non-Muslims, and we will NEVER release them. Death to the non-Muslims! Praise be to Allah!

Then from this moment, we have declared war, 75% of the Sword Starfleet is en route to bombard your cities to ash from orbit, Ion Cannons have been armed and a task force of 1.9 Million is inbound.
1 - Total War
4 - Noticed, watched
5 - Peace
We are an empire spanning 40,000 solar systems, we have a population of 80 billion and our colonies are heavily defended, but we will not godmod and it is possible for our defenses - and colonies - to fall.

Anthony DelaSanta
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Anthony DelaSanta » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:13 am

Hebenia wrote:An official statement by the Caliph to all the enemies of Hebenia, over Radio Islam Hebenia:

"We will not run away for you. We will face you. We will battle you. We will do it with our hearts. We have bravery deep within our hearts, and unjustified enemy aggression shall not stop us from establishing the supremacy of Islam in our nation. Praise be to Allah!"

According to the Caliph, 750.000 troops have been stationed at the border to halt invasion by Anthony Delasanta. The Caliph has even joked that he would create a meet-and-greet show on television titled, "The Enemy and His Worthless Soldiers".

Today, 30.000 non-Muslims have been killed directly, 75.000 sent to death camps, and 300.000 executed in death camps.

As a result of the acts of genocide conducted 30,000 muslim children are to be buried alive with another 60,000 being shot and 400,000 being sent to camps. Anthony Delasanta also pulls up 2 million more reservist to fight the muslim horde the adance is slow but village after village is liberated from the muslim horde. "Islam must be destroyed!" Anthony Delasanta yelled at his generals " by the end of the month i want 2 million muslims dead and 6 million in the camps do you F*cking Hear me??!?!?!"

Misterfisher minions
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Misterfisher minions » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:16 am

Misterfisher Military Deployment:

Ground Forces
500,000 regular troops
20,000 Foreign Legion Troopers
5,500 Blériot's SpecOps

5,000 AMX Leclerc
8,000 VBCI
15,000 VAB
30,000 trucks

Air Forces:

1,000 Rafale
2000 Mirage 2000
500 B52
5,000Tiger Helicopters

Navy:

3 carriers
30 battlecruisers
50 frigates

The main hebenian military camps were struck by massive air and missile strikes from Misterfisher's air force and navy.
Misterfisher tanks are advancing in enemy territory while the new EMP technology is used to destroy the Hebenian's electronic systems, many tanks are disabled, SAM defenses and communications can't work and Zandabar's electronic devices are destroyed.
DefCon 1 2 3 [4] 5

Misterfisher minions
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Misterfisher minions » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:17 am

Anthony Delasanta wrote:-Snip-

Misterfisher Declares war on Anthony Delasanta, its forces are now fighting both muslims and fascist forces.

We will win.
DefCon 1 2 3 [4] 5

Hebenia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Hebenia » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:18 am

Our 1 million troops have attacked Anthony Delasanta troops in their villages. We attacked them suddenly, just after midnight. Their troops were disoriented as our bombers dropped bombs and our fighter aircraft attacked their positions. Our troops are now firmly in control of villages, a great victory over one of our enemy.
Last edited by Hebenia on Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Misterfisher minions
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Misterfisher minions » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:23 am

Hebenia wrote:Our 1 million troops have attacked Anthony Delasanta troops in their villages. We attacked them suddenly, just after midnight. Their troops were disoriented as our bombers dropped bombs and our fighter aircraft attacked their positions. Our troops are now firmly in control of villages, a great victory over one of our enemy.

Retreating Delasantan troops were "Napalmized" by Misterfisher's Forces, the EMPs also worked pretty well on the tanks and the armoured vehicles :D

The fascists are routing.
Last edited by Misterfisher minions on Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
DefCon 1 2 3 [4] 5

Hebenia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Hebenia » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:25 am

"Ah, my secretary, what's the status in Zandabar?", the Caliph asked his secretary.

"I... I don't know. The enemy has disrupted communications with EMP. We cannot communicate with our brothers in Zandabar and receive information about the nukes," the secretary replied.

"Then, it has come to this. Use whatever technology you have. Announce to our soldiers that we are using our own EMP. Make whatever the enemy uses useless. If we die, they die. You understand?", the Caliph said.

"Yes my Ca-"

"Oh yes, tell the messenger to send my message to our brothers in Zandabar. It must not be opened before it reaches its destination. Understand?"

"Yes my Caliph."

The Sword
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Sword » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:27 am

Sword Task Force Liberation:

Ground Forces
1 Million Regular Forces
200,000 Special Operations

Air Forces:
300,000 Liar-Class Bombers
100,000 Death-Class Fighters

Starfleet:
100,000 Crab-Class Frigates
100,000 Mars-Class Cruisers
100,000 Hell-Class Battleships
1 - Total War
4 - Noticed, watched
5 - Peace

Anthony DelaSanta
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Anthony DelaSanta » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:29 am

Anthony Delasanta attacked again this time with its entire 14 million man army pushing the enemy back past the old front but exasperated Anthony Delasantas troops could not march on the capital and instead entrenched its self firmly in the ground With hundreds of thousands of AA's and and artillery to launch at cities and positions.

The fascist are here to stay

Hebenia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Hebenia » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:31 am

News from the Caliph himself:

"Over 1 million non-Muslims have been murdered, the enemy's clearly affected by our own EMP, similar to how we are affected by THEIR EMP. Nearly everything they use are now worthless. Although communications and SAM defenses are useless, we are launching an all-out attack on all fronts, a massive 'knockout' attack to throw our enemies out of our country. Praise be to Allah! Death to the non-Muslims!"

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents