NATION

PASSWORD

Sexiest NS'er 2011

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Merchant Republics
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Merchant Republics » Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:56 pm

San Remo di Tarento wrote:
Zeth Rekia wrote:14? Ooohhh yeah.

If you´re 14, welcome to the party.

Bit of legal advice from a prospective law student.

If someone on the internet tells you they're 14, your next reply shouldn't be to invite them to a party.

Especially on a thread like this...
Your Resident Gentleman and Libertarian; presently living in the People's Republic of China, which is if anyone from the Party asks "The Best and Also Only China".
Christian Libertarian Autarchist: like an Anarchist but with more "Aut".
Social: Authoritarian/Libertarian (-8.55)
Economic: Left/Right (7.55)
We are the premiere of civilization, the beacon of liberty, the font of prosperity and the ever illuminating light of culture in this hellish universe.
In short: Elitist Wicked Cultured Free Market Anarchists living in a Diesel-Deco World.

Now Fearing: Mandarin Lessons from Cantonese teachers.
Factbook (FT)|Art Gallery|Embassy Program

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:57 pm

The Merchant Republics wrote:

If someone on the internet tells you they're 14, your next reply shouldn't be to invite them to a party.

This post, made of win. And truth!
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

AiliailiA
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby AiliailiA » Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:57 pm

San Leggera wrote:
Dread Lady Nathicana wrote:I'm torn. Truly. Dyakovo so rocks that beard, Fashiontopia is just damn smooth though a young challenger by the name of SyndiKiKa posted early on, Lauchlin and Delemont Septentrio have that dark-haired and handsome with scruffs/beardage that I like now and then, Abruzi has that clean, strong yummy feel to the pics, Big Jim has that long, stiff ... sword, Wanderjar has those wonderfully broad shoulders, Cromarty is all outdoorsy/sportsy and hot-if-a-bit-young-perhaps, and the list just goes on. Damn you Milks for having taken your pics out! *shakes fist*

At least for those who don't look as young or younger than my oldest daughter. >_< Not right! Not right, I tell you! I refused to think of you children in any manner save an 'isn't that adorable, d'awww' platonic sort of way!

I absolutely wubs Kat, and indeed, the whole mod team - tis made up of a wonderfully diverse group of people who all bring something good to the table, and have been a lot of fun working with.

And I can't get away from thinking if I had to vote, I'd give Homosexy mine due to not only her being absolutely beautiful in looks, but in personality as well from all I've ever seen. Ya got me beat on three counts, sister: Youth, Looks, and sweetness. I don't think you could beat the bitch outta me at this point. :P

Vote me, (I think) I'm the youngest entrant! :lol2:

All the kids cops say that.

Btw, the two b/w grainy pics you posted before? Are they taken in complete darkness, by infra-red?
My name is voiced AIL-EE-AIL-EE-AH. My time zone: UTC.

Cannot think of a name wrote:"Where's my immortality?" will be the new "Where's my jetpack?"
Maineiacs wrote:"We're going to build a canal, and we're going to make Columbia pay for it!" -- Teddy Roosevelt
Ifreann wrote:That's not a Freudian slip. A Freudian slip is when you say one thing and mean your mother.
Ethel mermania wrote:
Ifreann wrote:
DnalweN acilbupeR wrote:
: eugenics :
What are the colons meant to convey here?
In my experience Colons usually convey shit

NSG junkie. Getting good shit for free, why would I give it up?

Dread Lady Nathicana
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Dread Lady Nathicana » Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:59 pm

The Merchant Republics wrote:

*shudders* As I said, far too many far too young for me to be comfortable even mentioning names, nor thinking of them as anything but 'aw, cute kid, I remember when my daughter was that age'. Oi. ITS A TRAP!

San Leggera
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby San Leggera » Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:59 pm

Ailiailia wrote:tw, the two b/w grainy pics you posted before? Are they taken in complete darkness, by infra-red?

No. They were originally taken with a colour camera (albeit in low light and without a flash, hence the graininess) that I made B&W (since I look like sh*t when in colour).
#JusticeForGat
Flag | CoA | Map (bigger!)
I Just Want to Sell Out My Funeral

San Remo di Tarento
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby San Remo di Tarento » Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:59 pm

Dread Lady Nathicana wrote:

You stated earlier you were 15. Get your stories straight before posting. Moving on.

Yes, I´m 15, I said that because we -the youngest players- are a very small group, In the middle of this world full of agressive people posting insults that can hurt you.

Also, The merchant republics, if you don´t know what I´m saying, don´t post ;)
Last edited by San Remo di Tarento on Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MEEEEEEEEEEH :)
__________________________________________________________________________________________
TRON legacy FAN National anthem
DEFCON 5
-Right/Left (economy): -0.38
-Anarchism/Authoritarianism: -2.26

Bastionian Republics
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 01, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Bastionian Republics » Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:03 pm

I completely missed last years contest, so I'm determined this time :p

Its too cold for a swimsuit picture, so here's my crew (rowing) get up:

Webcamz

And to prove it, heres me back in my actual crew days. (last spring, in high school. My hair was a bit longer then.)
New Imperial Clans wrote:F**k'sake, no wonder you think that sig is funny.

Sexiest NS'er 2011 Entry
Entry #2

NSwiki

Dread Lady Nathicana
Retired Moderator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dread Lady Nathicana » Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:04 pm

Dread Lady Nathicana wrote:You stated earlier you were 15. Get your stories straight before posting. Moving on.

Yes, I´m 15, I said that because we -the youngest players- are a very small group, In the middle of this world full of agressive people posting insults that can hurt you.

If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. As you've been told, you were the one trolling, posting pic/memespam, and getting insulting right off the bat with things. Kindly refrain, or I'll ask an uninvolved moderator to take a look, and perhaps offer you a short vacation from the forums to rethink how you should react to polite, repeated requests to knock it the hell off.

If you have a complaint, go post it in moderation. Otherwise, drop it and stop going on about it in this thread, where it has no place. Thank you.

Now back to our regularly-scheduled not at all serious fun which most folks seem to be enjoying without getting all emo about it.

Homosexy
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Homosexy » Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:04 pm

Dread Lady Nathicana wrote:I'm torn. Truly. Dyakovo so rocks that beard, Fashiontopia is just damn smooth though a young challenger by the name of SyndiKiKa posted early on, Lauchlin and Delemont Septentrio have that dark-haired and handsome with scruffs/beardage that I like now and then, Abruzi has that clean, strong yummy feel to the pics, Big Jim has that long, stiff ... sword, Wanderjar has those wonderfully broad shoulders, Cromarty is all outdoorsy/sportsy and hot-if-a-bit-young-perhaps, and the list just goes on. Damn you Milks for having taken your pics out! *shakes fist*

At least for those who don't look as young or younger than my oldest daughter. >_< Not right! Not right, I tell you! I refused to think of you children in any manner save an 'isn't that adorable, d'awww' platonic sort of way!

I absolutely wubs Kat, and indeed, the whole mod team - tis made up of a wonderfully diverse group of people who all bring something good to the table, and have been a lot of fun working with.

And I can't get away from thinking if I had to vote, I'd give Homosexy mine due to not only her being absolutely beautiful in looks, but in personality as well from all I've ever seen. Ya got me beat on three counts, sister: Youth, Looks, and sweetness. I don't think you could beat the bitch outta me at this point. :P

:blush:
Oh my. Thank you very muchly! It's so sweet of you to say these things, lovely lady! xoxo! <3
Hii!! My name is Shellby. Yes, I am a girl. Yes, that is me in my flag. :)
There's only us. There's only this. Forget regret, or life is yours to miss. No other road, no other way. No day but today.
Love and expression, not hate and oppression!!~

San Remo di Tarento
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby San Remo di Tarento » Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:04 pm

Bastionian Republics wrote:I completely missed last years contest, so I'm determined this time :p

Webcamz

And to prove it, heres me back in my actual crew days. (last spring, in high school. My hair was a bit longer then.)

You remind me messi,
__________________________________________________________________________________________
DEFCON 5

AiliailiA
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby AiliailiA » Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:05 pm

San Leggera wrote:
Ailiailia wrote:tw, the two b/w grainy pics you posted before? Are they taken in complete darkness, by infra-red?

No. They were originally taken with a colour camera (albeit in low light and without a flash, hence the graininess) that I made B&W (since I look like sh*t when in colour).

You just admitted to manipulating the photos to make yourself look better. If I was the OP, I'd be making a new rule right now.

*checks attitude*

Yeah, I'm taking this all too seriously. afk
My name is voiced AIL-EE-AIL-EE-AH. My time zone: UTC.

Cannot think of a name wrote:"Where's my immortality?" will be the new "Where's my jetpack?"
Maineiacs wrote:"We're going to build a canal, and we're going to make Columbia pay for it!" -- Teddy Roosevelt
Ifreann wrote:That's not a Freudian slip. A Freudian slip is when you say one thing and mean your mother.
Ethel mermania wrote:
Ifreann wrote:
DnalweN acilbupeR wrote:
: eugenics :
What are the colons meant to convey here?
In my experience Colons usually convey shit

NSG junkie. Getting good shit for free, why would I give it up?

San Leggera
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby San Leggera » Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:05 pm

I don't think I've voted for a mod yet, so my mod vote goes to Nathicana
#JusticeForGat

San Leggera
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby San Leggera » Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:07 pm

Ailiailia wrote:
San Leggera wrote:No. They were originally taken with a colour camera (albeit in low light and without a flash, hence the graininess) that I made B&W (since I look like sh*t when in colour).

You just admitted to manipulating the photos to make yourself look better. If I was the OP, I'd be making a new rule right now.

*checks attitude*

Yeah, I'm taking this all too seriously. afk

manipulation would be distorting my physical appearance, which I left unchanged. Merely changing the colour mode to grayscale is not photo manipulation.
#JusticeForGat

Dakini
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dakini » Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:16 pm

San Leggera wrote:Vote me, (I think) I'm the youngest entrant! :lol2:

When it comes to "sexiest" NSer, I have to abide by the half + 7 rule.

So you're probably out of the running for my vote.

Bastionian Republics
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Bastionian Republics » Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:18 pm

Bastionian Republics wrote:I completely missed last years contest, so I'm determined this time :p

Webcamz

You remind me messi,

Leo Messi?

Sexiest NS'er 2011 Entry
Entry #2

NSwiki

San Leggera
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby San Leggera » Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:18 pm

Dakini wrote:
San Leggera wrote:Vote me, (I think) I'm the youngest entrant! :lol2:

When it comes to "sexiest" NSer, I have to abide by the half + 7 rule.

I take it puppy-dog eyes won't work then. :p
#JusticeForGat

San Remo di Tarento
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby San Remo di Tarento » Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:20 pm

Bastionian Republics wrote:
You remind me messi,

Leo Messi?

Ya, specially in the second picture.
DEFCON 5

Abruzi
Minister

Founded: Jul 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Abruzi » Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:23 pm

Vote Abruzi, because when my generation ascends to dominate the world we'll need a cynical Marxist Leninist in a Gas Mask to tell us what to do.

War is Peace
Freedom is Slavery
Abruzi is Sexy
02:01 RomanEmpire Because I dont know about you
02:01 RomanEmpire But I want to monger some fucking fish

Forward for the #Sanc!
Nationstates 40,000, In the grim darkness of the far future there is only retcon -Oz
SSO's map of Abruzi: http://i41.tinypic.com/33ope9i.png
SSO For Mod

Katganistan wrote:Sanctuary space
Channel on the Esper Net
Fun times are had there

Kybrutirat

Bastionian Republics
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Bastionian Republics » Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:24 pm

Bastionian Republics wrote:
Leo Messi?

Ya, specially in the second picture.

Haven't heard that one before. I have heard that I look like Jesse Eisenberg. I'm not too sure about that either though.

Sexiest NS'er 2011 Entry
Entry #2

NSwiki

Whittoria
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 10, 2009
New York Times Democracy

Postby Whittoria » Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:26 pm

Behold, when I had long hair

This is from a short I helped my friend out with for a campus movie contest, the most recent image ya'll will get of me. I'm the guy in the polo. Feel free to judge my acting skills.
I did the football and racing thing. I also was good at writing dumb stuff.

WAC is still going. You should join.

Astrolinium
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Astrolinium » Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:27 pm

Dread Lady Nathicana wrote:You stated earlier you were 15. Get your stories straight before posting. Moving on.

Also, The merchant republics, if you don´t know what I´m saying, don´t post ;)

I'm sorry if this is off topic, but I'm going to have some sort of internal hemorrhaging if I don't say this.
There are apostrophes, and then there are accent marks.
They are different.
They are not interchangeable.
Only apostrophes are valid as denoting possession and contractions.
Accent marks are not only wrong, but they create a visual dissonance, because they are tilted too far to the side and have too much space on either side of them.

You are not using apostrophes.
The Sublime Island Kingdom of Astrolinium
Ilia Franchisco Attore, King Attorio Maldive III
North Carolina | NSIndex Page | Embassies
Pop: 3,082 | Tech: MT | DEFCON: 5-4-3-2-1
SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...
About Me: Ravenclaw, Gay, Cis Male, 5’4”.
"Don't you forget about me."

Ex-Delegate of Ankh Mauta | NSG Sodomy Club
Minor Acolyte of the Vast Jewlluminati Conspiracy™

Dakini
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dakini » Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:34 pm

San Leggera wrote:
Dakini wrote:When it comes to "sexiest" NSer, I have to abide by the half + 7 rule.

I take it puppy-dog eyes won't work then. :p

No, I'm not a pedophile.

Bastionian Republics
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Bastionian Republics » Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:39 pm

Whittoria wrote:Behold, when I had long hair

This is from a short I helped my friend out with for a campus movie contest, the most recent image ya'll will get of me. I'm the guy in the polo. Feel free to judge my acting skills.

I lol'd.

Sexiest NS'er 2011 Entry
Entry #2

NSwiki

San Remo di Tarento
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby San Remo di Tarento » Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:39 pm

Dakini wrote:
San Leggera wrote:I take it puppy-dog eyes won't work then. :p

No, I'm not a pedophile.

just out of curiosity: Are u insulting him? :eyebrow:

:eyebrow: :eyebrow:
DEFCON 5

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General