NATION

PASSWORD

Nationstates Olympic Games Discussion Thread

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Chenkorya
Senator

Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Chenkorya » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:09 am

Thatius wrote:
Chenkorya wrote:Is it my bad, or is the average skill modifier of the sign up of Megadia absolutely not 50? Sorry if I'm wrong. (:

It definitely looks like the average is around 90.

Yes, I thought the same :p

Commerce Heights
Minister

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby Commerce Heights » Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:49 pm

Thatius wrote:
Chenkorya wrote:Is it my bad, or is the average skill modifier of the sign up of Megadia absolutely not 50? Sorry if I'm wrong. (:

It definitely looks like the average is around 90.

95.46. All of Megadia’s skills will be multiplied by 0.5238 (50 ÷ 95.46) to compensate, unless he makes any further changes.

Shofercia
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Shofercia » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:05 pm

Thank you Qazox and Liventia for the answers :D

Liventia wrote:
Shofercia wrote:Alright - we have a host bid! Question time :D

Can a region participate, in addition to the nations, or will a region be counted as a puppet? I'm noticing my region's, (Slavija's,) rising interest in NS Sports, so I'm wondering if that would be possible. It would have athletes from at least 4 nations, and one of us will make a nation with a shared password - so that we can each RP as the region. Anyone from the region will be able to contribute athletes, so it won't be a puppet.

This would be a first. I am inclined to say that if I win the vote, each user taking part would not be able to enter more than 350 entries total (region + any other delegation), and the regional team itself not be made up of more than 350 entries.

That sounds awesome!
Come, learn about Russian Culture! Bring Vodka and Ushanka. Interested in Slavic Culture? Fill this out.
Stonk Power! (North) Kosovo is (a de facto part of) Serbia and Crimea is (a de facto part of) Russia
I used pronouns until the mods made using wrong pronouns warnable, so I use names instead; if you see malice there, that's entirely on you, and if pronouns are no longer warnable, I'll go back to using them

Megadia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Megadia » Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:09 am

Commerce Heights wrote:
Thatius wrote:It definitely looks like the average is around 90.

95.46. All of Megadia’s skills will be multiplied by 0.5238 (50 ÷ 95.46) to compensate, unless he makes any further changes.

Yeah, sorry about this. I didn't mean to put you through all this trouble it's just that it took ages to fill out the form in the first place. But thanks for your patience and stuff. It's very kind of you.

Vulshain
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 05, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Vulshain » Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:17 pm

Wait what? Who's running to be the host of the 2012 Winter Olympics?

Chenkorya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Chenkorya » Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:07 pm

Vulshain wrote:Wait what? Who's running to be the host of the 2012 Winter Olympics?

IRL? Uhm, well, there aren't any Winter Olympics in 2012. Just summer.

Vulshain
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 05, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Vulshain » Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:38 pm

Chenkorya wrote:
Vulshain wrote:Wait what? Who's running to be the host of the 2012 Winter Olympics?

IRL? Uhm, well, there aren't any Winter Olympics in 2012. Just summer.

Not IRL, but here on NS.

Chenkorya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Chenkorya » Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:46 pm

Vulshain wrote:
Chenkorya wrote:IRL? Uhm, well, there aren't any Winter Olympics in 2012. Just summer.

Not IRL, but here on NS.

Ah well, just Liventia yet, I think.

Lymantatia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 13, 2011

Postby Lymantatia » Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:45 pm

Isn't the Games of the VII Olympiad August/September 2012 or something?
Baptism of Fire 44 Round of 16, de facto retired.

Thatius
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Thatius » Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:54 pm

Lymantatia wrote:Isn't the Games of the VII Olympiad August/September 2012 or something?

The RL Olympics in London are August 2012. NS Olympics in 2012 have yet to be decided, but probably will be about August.

Lymantatia
Ambassador

Postby Lymantatia » Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:42 am

Thatius wrote:
Lymantatia wrote:Isn't the Games of the VII Olympiad August/September 2012 or something?

The RL Olympics in London are August 2012. NS Olympics in 2012 have yet to be decided, but probably will be about August.

Are there any Winter Olympics in 2012? If not, why?

Darmen
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 16, 2011
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Darmen » Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:18 pm

The NS Winter Olympics will start probably in late January or early February. There currently is one host bid, which can be found here.
The Republic of Darmen
President: Sebastian Elliott (NLP) | Capital: Scott City | Population: 10.6 mil | Demonym: Darmeni | Trigramme: DAR
Factbook (WIP) | Encylopedia | Domestic Sports Newswire
Champions: CoH 51, CR 13, GCF Test 9, GCF Test 13, WBC 25, QWC 7 Runners-up: CoH 53, CR 10, GCF Test 11, T20C 2, T20C 4, RLWC 10, WBC 42
Third: CR 20, T20C 10, RLWC 20, RLWC 22, R7WC 4, WBC 21, BC 6 Host: CR 9, RWC 18, RWC 26, RWC 35, RLWC 12, RLWC 18, RLWC 22, BC 6, BC 10, WVE 4

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 01, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:38 am

Alas, although definitely supporting the introduction of the World Games, I'm not actually going to be participating in them -- for reasons involving RL limits on my online/RPing time -- this time around...
:(
The Confrederated Clans (and other Confrederated Bodys) of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
(includes The Ursine NorthLands) Demonym = Bear[s]; adjective = ‘Urrsish’.
Population = just under 20 million. Economy = only Thriving. Average Life expectancy = c.60 years. If the nation is classified as 'Anarchy' there still is a [strictly limited] national government... and those aren't "biker gangs", they're traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies', generally respected rather than feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.
Factbook. We have more than 70 MAPS. Visitors' Guide.
The IDU's WA Drafting Room is open to help you.
Author of issues #429, 712, 729, 934, 1120, 1152, 1474, 1521.

Joneslind
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Joneslind » Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:25 am

i wod like to be the next host of ns olympic games .my nation is in scandinavia a very snowy place with ideil winter games wether. it will be fantastick for joneslind to be the next host of the winter olympic games!-jonesberg will be the city we play in!we have a olympic stateum set up

so vote jonesberg,joneslind!
p.s.jonesberg is our capital
Last edited by Joneslind on Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 01, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:43 am

Joneslind wrote:i wod like to be the next host of ns olympic games .my nation is in scandinavia a very snowy place with ideil winter games wether. it will be fantastick for joneslind to be the next host of the winter olympic games!-jonesberg will be the city we play in!we have a olympic stateum set up

Which scorinator would you use to determine results? What evidence of you using it before, or hosting any other sporting competitions, can you show us?
The Confrederated Clans (and other Confrederated Bodys) of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
(includes The Ursine NorthLands) Demonym = Bear[s]; adjective = ‘Urrsish’.
Population = just under 20 million. Economy = only Thriving. Average Life expectancy = c.60 years. If the nation is classified as 'Anarchy' there still is a [strictly limited] national government... and those aren't "biker gangs", they're traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies', generally respected rather than feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.
Factbook. We have more than 70 MAPS. Visitors' Guide.
The IDU's WA Drafting Room is open to help you.
Author of issues #429, 712, 729, 934, 1120, 1152, 1474, 1521.

Joneslind
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Joneslind » Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:25 am

Bears Armed wrote:
Joneslind wrote:i wod like to be the next host of ns olympic games .my nation is in scandinavia a very snowy place with ideil winter games wether. it will be fantastick for joneslind to be the next host of the winter olympic games!-jonesberg will be the city we play in!we have a olympic stateum set up

Which scorinator would you use to determine results? What evidence of you using it before, or hosting any other sporting competitions, can you show us?

it wod be our frist time hosting a olypic event
Last edited by Joneslind on Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Darmen
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 16, 2011
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Darmen » Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:51 am

Joneslind wrote:
Bears Armed wrote:

we hosted the 2010 veva world cup and won

Um, no you didn't. I've searched the whole Forum for "VEVA World Cup" andfound the above post to be the only match. So what hosting experience here on NS, that has actually happend, do you have? Let me answer my own question, None. And the Olympics arn't awarded to n00bs(or newbs, which ever type you want to be considered), so you have no chance to host the Winter Olympics.

However, if you still want to in the future, I would suggest hosting smaller competitions to get the hang of the way hosting works here on NS. It's a hell of a lot harder than you think, and only the most experienced players usually are awarded the Olympics. But good luck. Maybe Darmeni athletes will travel to Joneslind for the VII or VIII Winter Olympics.
The Republic of Darmen
President: Sebastian Elliott (NLP) | Capital: Scott City | Population: 10.6 mil | Demonym: Darmeni | Trigramme: DAR
Factbook (WIP) | Encylopedia | Domestic Sports Newswire
Champions: CoH 51, CR 13, GCF Test 9, GCF Test 13, WBC 25, QWC 7 Runners-up: CoH 53, CR 10, GCF Test 11, T20C 2, T20C 4, RLWC 10, WBC 42
Third: CR 20, T20C 10, RLWC 20, RLWC 22, R7WC 4, WBC 21, BC 6 Host: CR 9, RWC 18, RWC 26, RWC 35, RLWC 12, RLWC 18, RLWC 22, BC 6, BC 10, WVE 4

Bergnovinaia
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Bergnovinaia » Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:56 am

Darmen wrote:
Joneslind wrote:we hosted the 2010 veva world cup and won

Um, no you didn't. I've searched the whole Forum for "VEVA World Cup" andfound the above post to be the only match. So what hosting experience here on NS, that has actually happend, do you have? Let me answer my own question, None. And the Olympics arn't awarded to n00bs(or newbs, which ever type you want to be considered), so you have no chance to host the Winter Olympics.

However, if you still want to in the future, I would suggest hosting smaller competitions to get the hang of the way hosting works here on NS. It's a hell of a lot harder than you think, and only the most experienced players usually are awarded the Olympics. But good luck. Maybe Darmeni athletes will travel to Joneslind for the VII or VIII Winter Olympics.

The games aren't even awarded to somewhat seasoned veterans (like myself and Carasatoga) :lol:

Anyways, what he said ^^ And do participate in the games--that alone is a big enough committment. Scorinating results takes 3-4 hours per scorinating period.
I am pursuing my undergraduate degree from Texas A&M University in Psychology and Spanish. My goal in life is to be a marriage and family counselor. If you have questions about me or my life, just ask!

My girlfriend and I blog about Christian & general marriage, relationship, and dating advice!

NS member since 2009. WA Resolution Author (mostly all repealed), NS sports fanatic.

Lymantatia
Ambassador

The locations of the sports of the Lymantatian Sports Festiv

Postby Lymantatia » Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:37 pm

Archery: Dzamvačažka Archery Field
Athletics: Dzamvačažka Athletics Field
Badminton: Dzamvačažka Park
Baseball: Dzamvačažka Middle School (baseball field)
Basketball: Dzamvačažka Middle School (gym)
Boxing: Dzamvačažka Wrestling Arena
Canoeing (both): Dzamvačažka Beach
Cycling (all forms): Dzamvačažka Cycling Field
Diving: Dzamvačažka University (swimming pool)
Fencing: Dzamvačažka High School (gym)
Gymnastics (all forms): Dzamvačažka High School (gym)
Pentathlon: Dzamvačažka Pentathlon Field
Rowing: Dzamvačažka Beach
Shooting: Dzamvačažka High School (gym)
Swimming: Dzamvačažka University (swimming pool)
Table tennis: Dzamvačažka Middle School (gym)
Tennis: Dzamvačažka Park
Volleyball (beach): Dzamvačažka Beach
Volleyball (indoor): Dzamvačažka High School (gym)

Liventia
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 04, 2008

Postby Liventia » Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:26 pm

Lymantatia wrote:Archery: Dzamvačažka Archery Field
Athletics: Dzamvačažka Athletics Field
Badminton: Dzamvačažka Park
Baseball: Dzamvačažka Middle School (baseball field)
Basketball: Dzamvačažka Middle School (gym)
Boxing: Dzamvačažka Wrestling Arena
Canoeing (both): Dzamvačažka Beach
Cycling (all forms): Dzamvačažka Cycling Field
Diving: Dzamvačažka University (swimming pool)
Fencing: Dzamvačažka High School (gym)
Gymnastics (all forms): Dzamvačažka High School (gym)
Pentathlon: Dzamvačažka Pentathlon Field
Rowing: Dzamvačažka Beach
Shooting: Dzamvačažka High School (gym)
Swimming: Dzamvačažka University (swimming pool)
Table tennis: Dzamvačažka Middle School (gym)
Tennis: Dzamvačažka Park
Volleyball (beach): Dzamvačažka Beach
Volleyball (indoor): Dzamvačažka High School (gym)

How does this concern this thread?
Слава Україні!

Mapletish
Minister

Founded: Feb 26, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Mapletish » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:45 pm

Maybe he found the wrong thread.
The Minuscule Nation Mapletish
Pop. 65,000,000 | Capital: Struggait City| Demonym: Maplish/Mapletian| Trigramme: MAP
First - WLC 24, DBC 43, XIV Winter Olympics Second - WCoH 22, RUWC 23, CR 24 Third- BoF 44, HWC 11, WCoH 20, WCoH 21, DBC 49 Fourth - U15WC9, RLWC12, CR 14
Qualified for WC 64, 66
www.unionsports.map
Proudly contributing my triumph's to the glorification of the greater whole!

Thatius
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Thatius » Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:49 pm

Interesting. Table Tennis event at a Middle School...

Carasatoga
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Carasatoga » Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:41 pm

Bergnovinaia wrote:The games aren't even awarded to somewhat seasoned veterans (like myself and Carasatoga) :lol:

Anyways, what he said ^^ And do participate in the games--that alone is a big enough committment. Scorinating results takes 3-4 hours per scorinating period.

Haha, yea. I'm thinking about a bid for the games, idk yet.
The Carasatoga Authority Republic
Demonym: Carasatogan || Population: 32,526,307 || Trigramme: CRG || Located: Rushmore

Champions: U-18 IBC 1, Women's Soccer World Cup I
Runners-Up: Volleyball World Expo I, II & VI, West Guiana Softball Invite II
3rd Place: World Softball Classic, Saugeais Baseball Tournament, Volleyball World Expo III & IV, Beaver Cup, Lake Moritz Curling Gloriakos
Hosted: IBC IX, Volleyball World Expo I, II, III & VI, World Indoor Soccer Championship 1, U-18 IBC 1, Lake Moritz Curling Gloriakos

Rankings:
Football: NR Basketball: 26 Baseball: 50 Beach Soccer: 54 Ice Hockey: NR
Indoor Soccer: 10 Lacrosse: 46 Soccer: NR Softball: 3 Volleyball: 3

Chenkorya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Chenkorya » Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:54 am

Cyborg Holland, can you please finish an article at NSWiki before saving it, or at least continue it later? Because almost everything is the same as the swimming page, beside around 6 things changed...

;)
Last edited by Chenkorya on Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cotdelapoms
Ambassador

Founded: May 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Cotdelapoms » Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:57 am

VII JEUX OLYMPIQUES D’HIVER
VII WINTER OLYMPICS

Host Bid
Briarshaw-Charlevoix

The Citiz Olympic Administration and Cotdelapomais Olympic Committee are very proud to be submitting a bid to host the seventh edition of the Winter Olympic Games. They humbly ask that the respected members of the Olympic Council vote to bring one of the most prestigious sporting events in the multiverse to Rushmore.

Experience
Civil Citizenry has hosted a wide variety of events since joining the game in December 2010 (according to the Citiz calendar, nine years ago). The user behind the nation handled senior co-hosting duties for the most recent Cup of Harmony, a World Cup-affiliated tournament. His resumé also includes three editions of the Water World Championships, a competition with several dozen events. Civil Citizenry has also hosted a International Basketball Championships, a World Lacrosse Championships, a Beach Cup, a World Junior Hockey Championships, the Cereal Bowl, and two conferences of the third NSCAA season. The nation currently serves as the World Assembly delegate for Rushmore, and in that position it has organized a complex qualification series for the Rushmore Geese’ team for the ongoing Atlantian Oceania vs. Rushmore challenge. Civil Citizenry also runs the International Tennis Association, and has organized the NS Sports Young Guns, the Next Generation Trophy, and most recently the Copa de las Islas.

Cotdelapoms has been no slouch in hosting international sports events. The user behind the country hosted a smooth World Cup of Hockey, and is bidding to host the next Cup of Harmony. The wintry nation has been the home of a World Junior Hockey Championships as well, along with the Coupe Pomme d’Or, the Rushmore Six Nations competition for rugby, the St-Fortunat International Bonspiel, the Champions’ Hockey League and the first Rushmori Copa de las Príncipes. Cotdelapoms is internationally renowned for having some of the most thorough sports leagues (that are actually scorinated) in the multiverse. The Ligue Cotdelapomais du Curling is the world’s foremost curling competition. Cotdelapoms has also been a highly successful WA delegate of Rushmore, and is always diplomatic in dealings with other nations, both IC’ly and OOC’ly.

The Countries and Cities
Civil Citizenry is not known as a particularly wintry nation, despite being near a particularly chilly area of Rushmore. But the center of the country features a cold climate, and Briarshaw is generally considered the nation’s winter capital. During the dead of winter, temperatures can drop as low as -7°C. The nation itself is considered one of the most liberal nations in the region; laws are generally very loose, especially for abortion, prostitution, and television/movie ratings. There is almost zero crime in Civil Citizenry, because, well, the citizenry are rather civil. There is no international airport in Briarshaw, so fans will fly into Bartewick, the nation’s capital north of Briarshaw, to the Mark Richardson Royalport. The main modem of long-distance travel is high-speed trains; there will be many trains traveling from Bartewick to Briarshaw.

Briarshaw is a city heavily invested in sports; its population of 760,000 is sports-mad. The city is home to Briarmore FC, a consistently top King’s League football squad; Briarshaw has also hosted several sporting events, including playoff rounds for the forty-eighth Cup of Harmony, eighth International Basketball Championships, and twelfth World Lacrosse Championships. The city has quite a few winter sport facilities; however, certain sites have indicated expansion will be necessary should this bid win, in hopes of accommodating the massive fan contingents that will want to take part in the Olympic experience.

The figure skating and short track speed skating events will be held at Fountain Circle Rink near the heart of Briarshaw. Seating just over 5,000, the rink is the training site of some of Civil Citizenry’s top figure skaters, and is one of the most popular hosts of junior and professional figure skating tournaments. Fountain Circle officials have guaranteed the rink will be polished in tip-top condition between figure skating and short track speed skating events.

The bobsleigh and luge events will be held at the Generation Center, more commonly known as the Generation. The Generation is a large complex on the outskirts Briarshaw that is a popular tourist destination: besides its hotel, large skating rink, two bobsleigh courses, and luge run, the site has almost all of its energy generated by solar panels. Athletes will very much enjoy surveying the grounds while competing for medals at the Generation.

The cross country skiing, biathlon, and alpine skiing events will take place at the Prourban Center, a sprawling facility designed to have multiple challenging skiing runs.

Cotdelapoms, on the other hand, is a winter paradise! Harsh winters abound from coast to coast to coast, and the harshest winters are often found in the mountainous centre, which includes the host city of Charlevoix. Charlevoix is the most popular winter tourist destination because of its ski resorts and friendly people. Cotdelapoms’ thriving economy means that the nation has tremendous infrastructure fully capable of handling the massive crowds that the Olympics promise. Whilst the CHL’s Charlevoix Montagnards play in the Colisée CPMC, which is one of the oldest buildings in the CHL- the hockey games will be played in Outremont’s massive Aréna Loto-Marianne, which is better suited and is considered one of the great ice hockey arenas of the world, hosting games in both the World Cup, Champions League and World Junior championship, and will be a part of the Coupe Coutu should Cotdelapoms host that. Hosting Olympic games would make the building perhaps the most prestigious hockey centre on the planet.

The easiest way to get to Charlevoix is through the Aéroport Outremont-Jean Beauharnois in nearby Outremont; from there, fans can fly into nearby Beauharnois or take high-speed rail directly into Charlevoix.

Cotdelapoms is best known for a thriving economy, progressive political policies and friendly if distant people. It is a cultural centre for Rushmore, producing many bands, artists, films and some of the most interesting food around. Cotdelapoms is a largely Francophone nation, but most people can speak English. Infrastructure in Cotdelapoms is second to none and mostly brand new, and the economy can support the over $750 million in renovations and improvements to the city in order to welcome the world. The user behind Cotdelapoms is known for providing excellent background information on the nation for tournaments it hosts, allowing participants plenty to RP with.

The curling will take place at the newly built Charlevoix Olympic Centre, which will heretofore also host the Ligue Cotdelapomaise du Curling’s new Championship Final bonspiel, along with being the home to future Cotdelapomais curling endeavours. The Charlevoix Olympic Centre will also feature a massive speed skating arena, purposed for the long-track events.

The skiing events will take place on and around Mont Duplessis, a popular skiing resort that attracts tourists from all over Rushmore and the world, and has made Charlevoix a winter destination. There will also be a special downhill ice track put together for downhill speed skating, a Cotdelapomais-proposed demonstration event that has been gaining traction in recent years through the support of popular Citiz beverage ChocoMilk.

Events
Civil Citizenry will scorinate the following sections of events.
figure skating (4) ~ bobsleigh (3) ~ skeleton (2) ~ short track speed skating (8) ~ luge (3) ~ cross country skiing (12) ~ biathlon (10) ~ alpine skiing (10)
The number of events per section can be found in parentheses. Civil Citizenry will scorinate a total of 53 events.

Cotdelapoms will scorinate the following sections of events:
ice hockey (2) ~ curling (2) ~ speed skating (12) ~ snowboarding (6) ~ ski jumping (3) ~ freestyle skiing (6) ~ nordic combined (3)
The number of events per section can be found in parentheses. Cotdelapoms will scorinate a total of 34 events, along with any demonstration events.

Please note that the event numbers are taken from the 2010 Winter Olympics list. The actual events will be determined by the official NS event list when it is time to begin the Olympic process. All scorination will take place with the latest xkoranate, and follow the standard 0-1 rating system, with no delegation's average rating above .5. There will be no limit to the number of delegations a user can send, but there is a limit of 200 entries per nation, with a maximum of 350 entries between a master nation and it's puppet nations. Any puppet delegation should consist of at least 30 entries, and a user may not enter more than two delegations in the same event.

Olympic Villages
There will be a village built in each country for the purpose of hosting participating athletes.

The Citiz Olympic Village will be in Comesby, a beautiful, old-school city known as Briarshaw’s sister city. High-speed trains will be available throughout the day between the two cities, as they always are.

The Cotdelapomais Olympic Village will be in the neighboring mountain village of Beauharnois, which does have an airport, though trains and cars are easily usable to travel between Beauharnois and Charlevoix.

Dates
The hosts would begin the Olympics on January 20, with the opening ceremony being held on January 19. The competition would last for two weeks, ending on February 3, the closing ceremony being the following day. The opening ceremony will be in Briarshaw; the closing ceremony will take place in Charlevoix.

Any questions, feel free to direct them to CC and myself either here, over TG or on IRC.
Last edited by Cotdelapoms on Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports