NATION

PASSWORD

What is your nations largest Manufacturer of Guns?

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
The New Holy Covenant
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 26, 2011
Ex-Nation

What is your nations largest Manufacturer of Guns?

Postby The New Holy Covenant » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:12 pm

So, what is your nations largest Manufacturer of Guns? Over here it is none other than "Drum Roll please."

Imerian Arms (Cookie to anyone who gets the reference)

They are the number one producers of both Kinetic and Plasma based weapons and most are the ancestors of the Ancient Imeritan Nation (it is 2667, the nation of Imeriata is ancient, any nation is.)

What makes them, so beloved by the military is the fact of how many weapons they can create in such a short time, and while classic guns like the Scarab Gun and the Old Plasma Rifle are more known as weapons, what makes them so good is how they are even taking up the role as the Militarizes supplier of weapons. The Covenant has honored the Company with thank yous, to funding, to over all showing support for their over all genius and skill in weapon creation, the Covenant even loves the Kinetic Ammo called 8x56mm Khönungskot, with new layers for increased longevity and smoothness, mixed with mass effect technology, this makes our Kinetic weapons the deadliest.

Some weapons include our primary Kinetic Assault Rifle.
The MA-38 ICWS/Avenger
Humans-500,000,000,000,000,000,000,000
Sangheili-100,000,000,000,000,000,000
Salarian-800,000,000
Kig-Yar-9,000,000
Valkheran-345,600,000,000-1.001 billion
Artarnican-567,867,000,000-1.005 billion
Jiralhanae-1,560,000
Turian-60,000,000
Aegi-19,000,000
Kaleesh-80,967,000
Allisan-555,000
Yautja-60,000,000
Elcor-700,000
Karari-900,000
Teg-Turn-986,329,000
Unggoy-877,000,000
Yanme'e-800,000,000
Huragok-500,000,000
Hanar-1,000,000
Krogan-10,000,000,000
Quarian-400,000,000
Wookie-800,000,000
Triceraton-722,800,000,000
Artificial Intelligence -100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000+
Lekgolo (Mgalekgolo)-6,000,000

Extra Military Reserves:
Obelinius-1,729,000,000 troops in service
Praetorian-234,000,000 troops donated

Imperial DaiHan
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial DaiHan » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:16 pm

Guo-Lang Military Industries; privately owned factories which have been given patent papers.
If you need lineart done, specifically edged weapons, bludgeons or firearms, and you need them done in a slightly stylized low-pixel way, and you need them done in under a goddamn hour, I'm your guy.

Portugal 2874
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 28, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Portugal 2874 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:36 am

Bravia Firearms.Ltd, a sub-division of Bravia Multi-industries.Ltd
An alternate version of Portugal mixed with Hong Kong, mixed with Japan, In the future.
FT nation, mostly. Also PMT and MT.
FT leader: Hermenegildo Fernandes.
PMT Leader: Rogério Alfeite
MT Leader: Cavaco Silva II

Helghast empire
Minister

Founded: Oct 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Helghast empire » Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:33 am

Stahl Armaments ( Stahl arms ), i had a storefront for it, but i closed it as part of a plan to reduce the deficit of the nation, were trying to hold a state-run economy.

Maraque
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 22, 2004
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Maraque » Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:39 am

Atarski is Tsvarchi's largest firearm manufacturer, but it only manufactures firearms in Tsvarchi's outer territories for those and foreign markets since its illegal to import, manufacture, or export firearms in Tsvarchi proper, and getting a license to own and operate a firearm in Tsvarchi is so strict they're de facto banned.

Old Beringia
Minister

Founded: Apr 17, 2010
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Old Beringia » Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:48 am

Falken Arms, followed closely by Paradise Dynamics.
Beringia is back!
The Theocratic Fascist Empire of Old Beringia
"Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

[God Empress Alicia Esmeraude Dux Ducis II]
[Embassy Program 2.0 | Survive in Beringia | NS Factbook and Q&A (Outdated)]
[NSEconomy Calc | Map (Outdated) | iiWiki Page (Current WIP) | WikiStates Page (RIP)]
[~~~~Declaration of Intent Regarding Terrorism~~~~]

The Catepanate
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 15, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Catepanate » Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:59 am

The Republican Catepane Weapons Consortium is our major supplier of light and heavy weapons,from simple guns to rocket launchers.Some are domestic products,some are licensed products,some started as copies of other products,but took an own way with the time,becoming more and more domestic and improved(think of the Israeli Nesher,wich was a French Mirage 5,that later evolved into the C-2 and C-7 Kfirs.)
Our official name is State of The Catepanate, or also State of Nèateèrùm.

Segmentia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 16, 2010
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Segmentia » Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:27 am

Segmentian Armaments is the largest privatley owned weapon manufacturer in the Imperium, and has been providing everything from Lasguns to Baneblade super-heavy tanks for nearly four thousand years. Followed closley by the Xenobane Industries.

However, the Adeptus Mechanicus controls the majority of Forge Worlds, so if the need were to arise, they could easily out produce every private manufacturer combined.
"We've lost control! Now for the love of Earth...and the Sovereign Colonies, we've got to do what's right."

The New Gaula Reich
Diplomat

Founded: May 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Gaula Reich » Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:29 am

the Reichsarmencompanie, the government owned, government started arms manufacturer.

It owns some 30,000 slaves that work in sulphur mines and factories, and there are some 250,000 non slave factory workers who work at 1500 Reichsmarks per hour.
under capitalism, man exploits man, under communism, the exact opposite is true.
Embassy
Conoga wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Where my massive armada consisting of anime characters, the Indian Empire, catgirls, and succubi train.

Mine's bigger.
Complete map of The Fifth Reich's Claims in Europe and surrounding nations, other territories in the Pacific Ocean, and South America.
1 April 2011, Best April Fools Day evar!

Imeriata
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 02, 2009
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Imeriata » Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:33 am

the Sadersjö arms forge that creates most infantry weapons in the federal arsenal
embassy program| IIWiki |The foreign units of the royal guard |The royal merchant guilds official storefront! (Now with toys)

So what? Let me indulge my oversized ego for a moment!
Astralsideria wrote:You, sir, are the greatest who ever did set foot upon this earth. If there were an appropriate emoticon, I would take my hat off to you.

Altamirus wrote:^War! War! I want to see 18th century soldiers go up againist flaming cats! Do it Imeriata! Do it Now!

Ramsetia wrote:
Imeriata wrote:you would think that you could afford better looking hussar uniforms for all that money...

Of course, Imeriata focuses on the important things in life.

Willing to help with all your MS paint related troubles.
Things I dislikes: Everything.

Mercia-Northumbria
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Mercia-Northumbria » Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:33 am

It is called the Ungun Uncorporation. It has 0 emloyees, 0 factories, £0 revenue, £0 outgoings, £0 profit, makes 0 units per month, and is owned by the Nobodies from Nowhere.

Frenequesta
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 22, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Frenequesta » Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:53 am

Zammt Gun and Grenade Manufacturers, Incorporated. Outside of the defense contractors, it is essentially Frenequesta's only domestic so-called "company of death". It does not manufacture guns for the military, although it is the arms supplier of Frenequestan embassy security. As far as small arms go, its only competition in Frenequesta is that of foreign companies.
I’m mostly here for... something to do, I suppose.

Xarithis
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 16, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Xarithis » Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:58 am

The state-owned Xarithis Armaments is the largest manufacturer of weapons of any kind in Xarithis.
"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Until I stop procrastinating and write a Factbook, here are a few basic facts of Xarithis for reference:

Form of Government: Dictatorship
RP Population: 40,444,305
Economic System: Mixed, Leaning toward State Capitalism

Boehem
Secretary

Founded: Jul 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Boehem » Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:05 am

Parkar Arms locally produces licensed copies of Walther and HK weapons for Boehem military and police forces.

Xin Ming
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Xin Ming » Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:13 am

Aside from traditional weapons (Cho ku Nu; Jian-Longswords, Qiang-Spears, Muskets etc.) all arms found within the Great Empire and Dynasty of Ming are imported via the Imperial State Armaments Export Authority of Anemos Major; who provides just about every gunpowder toting munition used by Imperial Forces.
The Weida De Diguo he Chao of Xin Ming

PT - MT - FT and now including Fantasy!

By the Decree of Shandi the Highest; the Mandate of Heaven and the Will of God; The Emperor of China, Khan of Khans, King of Korea, Lord of Vietnam and Tibet; King of Nepal and Bhutan, Maharajah of India and Sultan of Indonesia and Brunei; Lord of Ten Thousand Years and the Present Time, The Son of Heaven and Supreme Bureaucrat on Earth - The Emperor Jing of Ming

Population by Era: 128,095,000 (PT/Fantasy) - 2,340,000,000 (MT) - 18,657,230,098 (FT)
Amerikians wrote:
Galla- wrote:i herd anemos left ns

I will sob like a little girl at a Justin Bieber concert who just got hugged by It. :/
Deadass. Anemos is so goddamn epic that he just cannot leave.

Crookfur
Postmaster-General

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Crookfur » Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:47 am

Despite being almost unknown internationally the alrgest manufacturer of firearms in the Kingdom of Crookfur (and indeed many other coutnries) is Wallace Elder.

Why are they unknown? The answer is simple: all thier internationally exported firearms are marketed, branded and supplied by Crookfur Arms. Its only within the civilian market in Crookfur and a few select other countries that you can find firearms with Wallace Elder markings.
The Kingdom of Crookfur
Your ordinary everyday scotiodanavian freedom loving utopia!

And yes I do like big old guns, why do you ask?

Bajireyn
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Bajireyn » Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:05 am

Da'hool Armaments,producing everything from M6G pistols-to Dragon hovertanks...
Right behind you...: UDL

Mrkvejnia
Secretary

Founded: May 07, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Mrkvejnia » Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:16 am

Mrkvejnian arms manufacturer Doktor Bolokovs is proud to unveil the latest addition to the Mrkvejnian Military Arsenal, the Un-Natural Selector. Production is expected to commence within the next week.

Conscripts will be armed within approximately one year.

Victorious Decepticons
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 15, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Victorious Decepticons » Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:52 pm

Guns? Those ancient bullet-shooting relics? The largest manufacturer of those would be the Primitive Alien Culture Society, whose members make them in their workshops. The Society is mostly made up of students of history and anthropology, but no Decepticon will pass up a way to make a quick Cube. Thanks to this, they're also known for selling replica Walther P-38s to tourists as "authentic former bodies of Leader Megatron."

Most Decepticon energy blasters - our standard weapons - are made by the Decepticon Military.

Thanks to the Military's reputation for making reliable weapons, most soldiers buy their issued blasters and keep them when they cycle off duty. Since we have conscription, this means that everyone will have a chance to get a set of new mil-spec blasters every few years.
No war RPs; no open RPs.

Explosive .50 cal shells vs. Decepticons: REAL, IRL PROOF the Decepticons would laugh at them - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeVTZlNQfPA
Newaswa wrote:What is the greatest threat to your nation?
Vallermoore wrote:The Victorious Decepticons.

Bluquse wrote:Imperialist, aggressive, and genociding aliens or interdimensional beings that would most likely slaughter or enslave us
rather than meet up to have a talk. :(

TurtleShroom wrote:Also, like any sane, civilized nation, we always consider the Victorious Decepticons a clear, present, and obvious threat we must respect, honor, and leave alone in all circumstances. Always fear the Victorious Decepticons.

The Huskar Social Union wrote: ... massive empires of genocidal machines.

TurtleShroom
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby TurtleShroom » Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:17 pm

The Arms Manufacturing Sector is the largest branch of private industry in TurtleShroom, as said on our National WA Rankings Page.

The gun industry is extremely competitive and there are thousands of different guns to choose from. We have supermarket-sized gun stores that look and act like big-box-mart stores. Think Wal-Mart, but with weapons. When it comes to gun STORES, no one beats Juanito's Boomstick Emporium. Your average JBE is about the size of a Wal-Mart and has most every make and model of guns you could ever want, coupled with ammunition and training. Wal-Mart, in fact, is trying to sell guns in TurtleShroom as well. They're working through the red tape for getting a permit.

As for the acutal MAKERS of guns, the foreign company Smith and Wesson is the leader, specializing in all types of guns for civillians and military alike. It's followed immediately by ShroomBoom Industries, though they specialize in double-barreled shotguns. In third is Shell Shocked, which mainly manufactures and sells revolvers and pistols.

The military's primary arms supplier is ShroomBoom, which supplies three of the guns linked here to every soldier, but soldiers are permitted and strongly encouraged to bring their own weapons to the battlefield or buy advanced calibers from the commissary (this payment is vital to keeping the military self-sufficient).

As for the sellers, no institution can sell guns without a gun selling permit, and their employees must submit to background checks. (Note: these permits are too easy to get and are victims of Regulatory Capture.)

Citizens without criminal records can carry firearms either openly or concealed. The right to keep and bear arms in TurtleShroom was originally guarenteed by statute in the 1950s, and offiicially made permanent by the Fifty Fourth Amendment. It's considered practically sacred, and there are precedents in the courts and police procedure that prevent a citizen from "being deprived of arms or ammunition for arms without due process of law", which is guarenteed in duplicate in the Fifty Fourth Amendment.
Last edited by TurtleShroom on Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
THE FUTURE
IS IN THE
PAST!!

Jesus Loves You and Died for You!!
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ש✞ש▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
NationStates' only surviving States' Rights Democrat/Dixiecrat (minus the rascism)!

Renbokia
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Renbokia » Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:25 pm

Renbokian Jabakin Metal Crafts
and Renbokian Gun Powder Sector.

Most bought gun:

AK-RE

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/8/akre47.jpg/
Last edited by Renbokia on Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Long live the united Proletarians of Renbokia, united under one banner of the United Communists' Republic of Renbokia HOORAH. HOORAH. HOORAH.

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:37 pm

The Arms Manufacturing Industry is a huge one in Saurisia. There corporations dedicated to manufacturing guns, explosives, and blasters for Military, Governmental, and Civilian purposes. The most dominant of these companies is SickleClaw Weapons, a gigantic corporation which is also one of the largest in the domestic Saurisian market. They manufacture a wide variety of different weapon types, most prominent being guns and blasters. They sell them to the Military, Government, Civilian Market, and Private Interests.
Autistic, Christian, Capitalist, Libertarian
Don't wish to display my sexuality for all to see because I don't care about what sexuality someone is
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
https://dragcave.net/user/Bellumsaur13
Things in our country run in spite of government, not by aid of it. - Will Rogers
This nation reflects my RL beliefs and values (for the most part, anyway)
P/MT: The United Provinces of Saurisia
FT: The Federal Systems Republic of Saurisia
MT FT Embassy
ANTHRO AND A MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

My nation's dominated by talking Dinosaurs, there is no realism (because ultra-realism is SO boring)
Dinosaurs rule!
I am Scaly and I am proud!

ArghNeedAName
Minister

Founded: Feb 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby ArghNeedAName » Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:39 pm

Shenfield-Whitlock Armaments, currently are on contract to manufacture 40% of ArghNeedAName military weapons and holding a 25% share in the civilian firearms market.
President: Malcolm Whitacre
Prime Minister: Mark Robinson
Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs: Michael Barton
1 (Ignore) - 2 (Grumble) - 3 (Threaten) - 4 (Invade) - 5 (Lose)
United Provinces of ArghNeedAName (Note the change!)
Adjective: ArghNeedANamic; Demonym: ArghNeedANamer
Wiki Page Constitution Glossary Hansard
RP Population: 104 million
Embassy program now still open!
Interested in creating a parliamentary diagram? View my guide here!

Ewa beach
Senator

Founded: Jul 23, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Ewa beach » Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:39 pm

Asken Manufacturing Co. is the nations largest manufacturer of weapons.
KINGDOM OF EWA BEACH
POPULATION CAP: 41,326,984
Can you move like Bernie?

Delkora
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 13, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Delkora » Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:23 pm

Vraktana Military Industries is the largest supplier of guns and ammunition to the Delkoran Military, though it also produces tanks, armor, and artilleries.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information