NATION

PASSWORD

Joesavi selling new shotgun!

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Joesavi
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Joesavi selling new shotgun!

Postby Joesavi » Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:13 am

Prototype OVOK shotgun(right click and view image for better view)

This new shotgun, the 12 Gauge OVOK Autogun(with attachable laser sight and rifle grenade) is a new weapon, now being mass produced by Joesavi. We are willing to trade/sell shipments of it to almost any nation.
Last edited by Joesavi on Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Idaho Conservatives wrote:Adolf Hitler.

He's still livin' on that South American island, bitches! Along with Elvis Presley, Amelia Earhart, and Mace Windu.

Idaho Conservatives wrote:Once again Joesavi, you have proven yourself as NS's master firearm pimp.

Slakonian wrote:And do not tell i am not wrong because i am absolutly right

Non-Exploding Cupcake wrote:Twelve-tone death polka! Thrash baroque reggae! Neoclassical stoner trance jazz!

People Think I am:

Wilconson wrote:The creator of a communist version of ThunderCats.

Mushrenia wrote:The creator of Spetznaz Felines

NOTE: By declaring war on me it is acknowledged that I will potentially use lethal and/or non-lethal chemical warfare.

Joesavi
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Joesavi » Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:15 am

More info on the new weapon will be released once an offer is made.

He's still livin' on that South American island, bitches! Along with Elvis Presley, Amelia Earhart, and Mace Windu.

Idaho Conservatives wrote:Once again Joesavi, you have proven yourself as NS's master firearm pimp.

Non-Exploding Cupcake wrote:Twelve-tone death polka! Thrash baroque reggae! Neoclassical stoner trance jazz!

People Think I am:

NOTE: By declaring war on me it is acknowledged that I will potentially use lethal and/or non-lethal chemical warfare.

Crabulonia
Minister

Founded: Aug 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Crabulonia » Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:25 am

I'm intrigued

How many are you willing to sell at once? I'd like to outfit this as the shotgun fo choice for my commando units.

Sunkistodia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Sunkistodia » Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:28 am

I will buy em all
Proud member of The Anti Democracy League and the Coalition of Religious Nations!
Mallorea and Riva should not resign, but gameplay and roleplay should be kept separate
Speaking of roleplay, check out Sunkistodia's Factbook
This is a theocratic nation that uses NS stats and is in the slave trade

Twigica
Envoy

Founded: Jul 07, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Twigica » Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:29 am

I too am intruiged. What is the maximum order you can place and how much is it per unit? Discounts for large orders?
All hail the Modness, Reppy!
*/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
l、゙ ~ヽ
じしf_, )ノ
This is Koji. Copy and paste Koji to your sig so he can acheive world domination.
Dumb Ideologies wrote:*stumbles in through door*
*opens stationery cupboard*
*throws contents randomly around the room*
"The stuff in this cupboard, is not *hic*...stationary anymore"
"Ah..I fuhkin luv you guys"
*Hic*
*Falls asleep on floor*
*Sleep-barfs*

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:
EvilDarkMagicians wrote:I hope when he steps down he trips and falls into a vat of acid.

As curses go, very uncreative. No points for you.
I hope his grandchildren are born brown and gay. :)

Pokemonman
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 23, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Pokemonman » Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:31 am

It's amazing. How much?
Friendship is magic!
http://justiceforjanedoe.com/

McPsychoville
Attaché

Founded: Jan 26, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby McPsychoville » Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:33 am

It's the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen and I want it.
Brother nation of Lzherusskia, a bunch of surly dicks if there ever were one.
The weather's better here and we're much nicer, promise.
Nothing that comes from this nation should be taken seriously at all

Joesavi
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Joesavi » Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:17 am

They are $3500 per unit, and you can buy 100,000 at once.

If this weapon sells successfully, we will begin selling other weapons.

The OVOK comes with a 15-shell clip, iron sights, a grenade launcher, and even an attachable laser sight. It has two barrels and fires two shells at once. It is very lethal(but can be loaded with rubber rounds for crowd control), fully automatic, and has medium spread.
Last edited by Joesavi on Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

People Think I am:

Crabulonia
Minister

Founded: Aug 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Crabulonia » Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:20 am

I'll take 150 then please (small order, but this looks like a pretty pro weapon and I only trust it to the top men of my mechanized commando divisions)

$525 000 seems a pretty decent price.

Joesavi
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Joesavi » Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:30 am

Crabulonia wrote:I'll take 150 then please (small order, but this looks like a pretty pro weapon and I only trust it to the top men of my mechanized commando divisions)

$525 000 seems a pretty decent price.

Okay. A shipment of 150 OVOKs should be imported to your country by ship soon.

People Think I am:

Hogsater
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 07, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Hogsater » Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:10 pm

I'll take 200 of those marvelous shotguns.

TOTAL:$700,000 seems to be a resonable price

United Gordonopia
Senator

Founded: Aug 04, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby United Gordonopia » Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:11 pm

Look at the sticky at the top of this thread, and read it. It will help.
If you ever have an RPing question, please TG me about it.
Also Known as Kazmr

Host: Baptism of Fire 51, 53
Third Place: Cup of Harmony 56
Semi-Finalist: World Cup 63

Solm
Senator

Founded: Jul 23, 2008
Corporate Bordello

Postby Solm » Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:15 pm

We wish to buy this store.

Retired: ns .hellodot. solm @ gmail .dot. com

Joesavi
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Joesavi » Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:34 pm

Hogsater wrote:I'll take 200 of those marvelous shotguns.

TOTAL:$700,000 seems to be a resonable price

Okay, 200 will be sold and shipped to your country.

How much would you like to buy, Solm?

People Think I am:

Joesavi
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Joesavi » Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:41 pm

We will now begin selling two more arms:

The MP60, a remake of the MP40, is an advanced assault rifle with a red dot scope, holds a 45-bullet clip and has medium firepower with a high rate of fire and low recoil.
Costs $2000 per unit

The DVM-LMG .45 (Dual Vertical Magazine Light Machine Gun)has a large vertical clip that holds 68 bullets, has a somewhat low rate of fire, medium recoil, and very heavy firepower.
Costs $2900 per unit
Last edited by Joesavi on Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

People Think I am:

Adamentium
Attaché

Founded: Aug 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Adamentium » Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:43 pm

Solm wrote:We wish to buy this store.

It isn't a store, or maybe it is I'm not sure, but really he's just selling a weapon you should be asking for the DPRs.

Also, are you even trying to make the guns look real?
Last edited by Adamentium on Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Joesavi
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Joesavi » Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:51 pm

Solm wrote:We wish to buy this store.

Unfortunately, your request is denied. This is not even a store, Joesavi's government is selling these arms directly.

People Think I am:

Falkasia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 22, 2008
Father Knows Best State

Postby Falkasia » Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:04 pm

OOC: Hate to be a party-pooper, but all of your "weapons" are completely ridiculous. I don't even need statistics to know that. First off, your "shotgun" on the first post has far too much "stuff" on it, and would be much too complicated for even a highly-trained person to use. 3-some odd barrels, no foregrip, and only one handle. By the looks of it, one shot from that thing and it would blow the user's arm through his face. Now, if you had provided some statistics, or even just explained how the gun worked, it might be somewhat believable. Instead of saying "More details will be released if there's interest," post them with the main design. Releasing statistics only once someone has posted is not considered good ettiquite.

Secondly, your dual-magazine weapon is impossible right off the bat; albiet with an explaination and cold, hard stats, it could be remotely plausible. The reason most weapons nowadays don't use gravity-loaders is because they're highly inefficient and frequently cause jams in the weapon itself. Coupled with a bottom, reflex or blowback magazing loader, and you've got the makings of bullet misfires left in right in the firebox.
Universal Defense Consolidated Storefront
Dramatis Personae
Just for the record; I'm colorblind to Yellow
Falkasia is ranked 1st in the region and 1st in the world for Most Awesome Nations.

Carbarosia
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Carbarosia » Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:10 pm

You don't need a laser sight on a shotgun.Can you purchase them with out laser sight?
equality and freedom for everyone. protect the environment.
fictional views held by the nation "carbarosia" may not reflect my own.

Niicha
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Niicha » Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:22 pm

Invoice from the corporate offices of Liibertine Marketplace,

Greetings from Liibertine Marketplace, Niicha's premier retail shopping center! We offer many products to our discriminating customers, from our well stocked and diverse grocery department to our newest department, "Thatsa Rugg", featuring exotic and beatiful rugs from all over the continent.

Due to our nation's new compulsary gun laws, we are RUNNING OUT OF INVENTORY, which is WONDERFUL news to YOU! We are looking for high quality weapons and we are sure you won't disappoint.

Our order is as follows:

2,500 OVOK Shotguns

5,000 MP60

5,000 DVM-LMG

Enclosed is our order form and one of our famous Wacko Jacko's Ultimate Coupon Value Books, with over 500 dollars worth of savings! Wacko Jacko says, "ONLY A FOOL BUYS HIS MILITARY GRADE ARMS AT ANY PLACE OTHER THAN LIIBERTINE MARKETPLACE!!"

From the desk of Larry Irris, Corporate

Cazelia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 15, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Cazelia » Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:27 pm

[[OOC: No. Just no.]]
The Freeborn Union of Aermannia

(Formerly the Democratic Republic of Cazelia)

Factbook (In Progress)

Security Forces (In Progress)

Joesavi
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Joesavi » Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:29 pm

Carbarosia wrote:You don't need a laser sight on a shotgun.Can you purchase them with out laser sight?

Of course.

People Think I am:

Pink Lillies
Attaché

Founded: Jul 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Pink Lillies » Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:29 pm

Falkasia wrote:OOC: Hate to be a party-pooper, but all of your "weapons" are completely ridiculous. I don't even need statistics to know that. First off, your "shotgun" on the first post has far too much "stuff" on it, and would be much too complicated for even a highly-trained person to use. 3-some odd barrels, no foregrip, and only one handle. By the looks of it, one shot from that thing and it would blow the user's arm through his face. Now, if you had provided some statistics, or even just explained how the gun worked, it might be somewhat believable. Instead of saying "More details will be released if there's interest," post them with the main design. Releasing statistics only once someone has posted is not considered good ettiquite.

Secondly, your dual-magazine weapon is impossible right off the bat; albiet with an explaination and cold, hard stats, it could be remotely plausible. The reason most weapons nowadays don't use gravity-loaders is because they're highly inefficient and frequently cause jams in the weapon itself. Coupled with a bottom, reflex or blowback magazing loader, and you've got the makings of bullet misfires left in right in the firebox.

I think someone needs a sense of humor injection...

Joesavi
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Joesavi » Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:34 pm

Niicha wrote:Invoice from the corporate offices of Liibertine Marketplace,

Greetings from Liibertine Marketplace, Niicha's premier retail shopping center! We offer many products to our discriminating customers, from our well stocked and diverse grocery department to our newest department, "Thatsa Rugg", featuring exotic and beatiful rugs from all over the continent.

Due to our nation's new compulsary gun laws, we are RUNNING OUT OF INVENTORY, which is WONDERFUL news to YOU! We are looking for high quality weapons and we are sure you won't disappoint.

Our order is as follows:

2,500 OVOK Shotguns

5,000 MP60

5,000 DVM-LMG

Enclosed is our order form and one of our famous Wacko Jacko's Ultimate Coupon Value Books, with over 500 dollars worth of savings! Wacko Jacko says, "ONLY A FOOL BUYS HIS MILITARY GRADE ARMS AT ANY PLACE OTHER THAN LIIBERTINE MARKETPLACE!!"

From the desk of Larry Irris, Corporate

That will be $3250000

The shipment will be imported to your country soon.

People Think I am:

Sci-fleet
Attaché

Founded: May 22, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Sci-fleet » Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:37 pm

Joesavi wrote:Image
Prototype OVOK shotgun(right click and view image for better view)

This new shotgun, the 12 Gauge OVOK Autogun(with attachable laser sight and rifle grenade) is a new weapon, now being mass produced by Joesavi. We are willing to trade/sell shipments of it to almost any nation.

that looks so awesome 8)
Last edited by Sci-fleet on Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
unlock the universe

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade