To: The nations of the world
From: Minister of foreign affairs Izmae Wudar Kønewud
Subject: The Kangaroo Republic Embassy Programme
To strengthen foreign relations between the Federation of the Kangaroo Republic with the rest of the world the president of the Kangaroo Republic has ordered to open an embassy programme. All nations that are in good or at least neutral standing with the Kangaroo Republic are free to apply for an embassy within the nation. There are some regulations that a nation applying for an embassy should abide by. These regulations can be found below:
1. The ambassador and Diplomatic Staff members have diplomatic immunity and may not be prosecuted, however service staff members and security staff members do not have such diplomatic immunity.
2. Lethal firearms are not allowed save for pistols and sub-machine guns.
3. The number of firearms per security staff member may not exceed 2.
4. There's a maximum of 30 diplomatic staff members that one may send.
5. There's a maximum of 50 service staff members that one may send.
6. There's a maximum of 20 security staff members that one may send.
7. One may bring a maximum of 5 unarmed road vehicles, these vehicles may be armored.
8. In addition, if one wants to bring a helicopter (unarmed of course), a helipad will be made available at Riviruz International Airport or at Ordrio Airport depending on the preferred location of your embassy, keep in mind that there are a limited number of helipads available.
For the location of the embassy, one can choose between the two largest cities in the Kangaroo Republic, either the capital of the Kangaroo Republic, Riviruz or the district capital of the Maz Roxez District, Ordrio. Both cities experience a humid subtropical climate. Riviruz is located along the Jokinn river and has beautiful grasslands surrounding the city whereas Ordrio is located near the scenic Turav lake.
001: East Klent
002: New Panovia
003: Bruns Land
006: The Floor Kippers
010: Actanana (suggested location as requested one was already taken, pending approval by applicant)
012: Democratic Koyro
017: Southern Babylonia
018: Oceanic Vakiadia
003: Altruistic Paladins
001: East Klent (Bell 407)
002: New Panovia (KT Yurikov Heavy Duty Chopper)
003: Prizyetsa (Eurocopter Hermes)
004: Lykosia (Bell 412)
005: Actanana (Bell 412)
006: Democratic Koyro (MI-8 Black Helicopter)
007: Kubrath (Eurocopter Cougar)
008: Hamittia (Westland Lynx)
009: Yellowapple (Cavalier-class Light Aerial Corvette)
010: Legital (CH-46 Sea Knight)
001: Zanannia (Bell 222)
002: Beldonia (Eurocopter Dauphin 2)
003: Altruistic Paladins (CV-22B Osprey)
If you are interested in applying for an embassy in the Federation of the Kangaroo, please properly fill in the application below and send it in a letter to the minister of foreign affairs Izmae Wudar Kønewud and the application will be reviewed.
- Code: Select all
Full name of nation:
Type of government:
Head of state:
Head of government:
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent:
Government's stance on the Federation of the Kangaroo Republic:
Any health or security issues we should be aware of?:
Criminal Record (if any):
[b]Staff and equipment[/b]
[i]Please remember to limit the staff and equipment to comply with the regulations for embassies[/i]
Will you be hiring locally?:
Number and type of weapons:
Number and type of land vehicles:
Helicopter Type (leave open if you do not wish to bring a helicopter):
Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation?:
Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks?:
Do you have any special requests?:
Please declare any drugs, alcohol, plants or animals you are bringing into the nation:
Minister of foreign affairs Izmae Wudar Kønewud