NATION

PASSWORD

The Flaming Wombat

A dignified resting-place for the greatest threads of all time.
User avatar
Jagalonia
Senator
 
Posts: 4917
Founded: Jun 22, 2010
Corporate Police State

Postby Jagalonia » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:34 pm

Mushet wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:*whacks again with foam bat*
*orders a beer this time*
.__.

disregard this post

Ignore cannon in F7.....Amazing....lool.
Tokyoni wrote:Hitler's mustache looks weird. Adam Smith was a drunken fatass. There, I've just pwned fascism and capitalism by such "logic".
Edlichbury wrote:OOC: If Knootoss can claim alcohol is a biological weapon, I can claim sentient Milk-People.
Senestrum wrote:Russians took the maximum allowable missile performances from the ABM treaty as design goals.
lolz ensued
Ifreann wrote:
Computer Land wrote:I don't want someone hacking my fridge :meh:

fridge.setTempC(100);
sysout("I'm melting! I'm meeeeelting! Oh what a world, what world!");
I'm Amish...Problem?
Unsigable. >.>
I am a Magnificent Titan who likes to Devour Heroes
All tech.

User avatar
Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 114864
Founded: Feb 10, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:34 pm

LadyRebels wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:*whacks again with foam bat*
*orders a beer this time*
.__.


*runs behind the bar to get Nana a beer*

what kind?

*grabs a tall frosty stein*

Any, miss. ;)

New high charity 24 wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:He was born that way. *nods*

I've made enemies! Okay, really. I should get him some flowers. To bad about his face

Flowers? Not a good idea. Send him manly stuff. Like... like... an apron that says 'I am manly enough to wear this' or something like that. :D

User avatar
New high charity 24
Senator
 
Posts: 3901
Founded: Jun 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby New high charity 24 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:36 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
New high charity 24 wrote:I've made enemies! Okay, really. I should get him some flowers. To bad about his face

Flowers? Not a good idea. Send him manly stuff. Like... like... an apron that says 'I am manly enough to wear this' or something like that. :D

NANA! Hold it, I have an Idea. I need to tell you it over VIA Telle!
Galloism wrote:I'm going to have to practice thinking I'm better than everyone else.

Oh wait... no I don't. 8)
Lacadaemon wrote:Yeah, but those fuckers have our oil though. >:(
Chocolate Jesus™
Rajesthan wrote:
Grittonia wrote:Aww, it's a man with a soft side. :p

Who said we all have to be clones of Sylvester Stallone?
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Vaugania wrote:I wouldn't do that to my favorite city.

Do you require a therapist?

Mike the Progressive wrote:Look, I didn't realize it was gay porn and I only watched a few minutes of it by accident.

User avatar
Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 114864
Founded: Feb 10, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:37 pm

New high charity 24 wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Flowers? Not a good idea. Send him manly stuff. Like... like... an apron that says 'I am manly enough to wear this' or something like that. :D

NANA! Hold it, I have an Idea. I need to tell you it over VIA Telle!

Ok.

User avatar
Mosasauria
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11074
Founded: Nov 13, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Mosasauria » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:37 pm

*Drinks a little too much warm sake*
Under New Management since 8/9/12

User avatar
Mushet
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13612
Founded: Apr 29, 2008
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Mushet » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:37 pm

Jagalonia wrote:
Mushet wrote:disregard this post

Ignore cannon in F7.....Amazing....lool.

No, I said she was getting frisky with that hunk of wood, then I realized her bat was foam and since that wouldn't work with the pun I decided to edit it out, couldn't figure out what else to say so I wrote "disregard this post", in retrospect I could've deleted it at the time

User avatar
LadyRebels
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1533
Founded: Antiquity
Father Knows Best State

Postby LadyRebels » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:37 pm

*gets Nana that beer and heads over to give it to her*

Well now it also needs to be pink and have ruffles...yep :)
Life is Short ..so play Naked
CoS
Who needs true love as long as you love me truly....

You are now invited to the other side of sanity...it is my home want a tour? :)
Psych Ward # 00002

Great Friend: Old Vester
Daja's: Grim Reaperess, Kitty Cat Claws, Serenity of Ages, Rilli
Son: Steel Talons
GrandDaja: Terintania
Favorite Weapon: Monfrox
My Santy Clawz: Transnapastain
Vampire Sister: Star aka Statt
One and Only Minion: Rebel-topia

User avatar
Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 114864
Founded: Feb 10, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:38 pm

LadyRebels wrote:*gets Nana that beer and heads over to give it to her*

Well now it also needs to be pink and have ruffles...yep :)

Too sugary, love. No ruffles. And if it's to be pink, make it neon pink so it stands out. :p

User avatar
New high charity 24
Senator
 
Posts: 3901
Founded: Jun 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby New high charity 24 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:39 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
New high charity 24 wrote:NANA! Hold it, I have an Idea. I need to tell you it over VIA Telle!

Ok.

So Nana, How is Gallo? Is he really like that in real life?
Galloism wrote:I'm going to have to practice thinking I'm better than everyone else.

Oh wait... no I don't. 8)
Lacadaemon wrote:Yeah, but those fuckers have our oil though. >:(
Chocolate Jesus™
Rajesthan wrote:
Grittonia wrote:Aww, it's a man with a soft side. :p

Who said we all have to be clones of Sylvester Stallone?
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Vaugania wrote:I wouldn't do that to my favorite city.

Do you require a therapist?

Mike the Progressive wrote:Look, I didn't realize it was gay porn and I only watched a few minutes of it by accident.

User avatar
Mushet
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13612
Founded: Apr 29, 2008
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Mushet » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:40 pm

New high charity 24 wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:Ok.

So Nana, How is Gallo? Is he really like that in real life?

Is he really a muppet turned sith lord? Good question

User avatar
Mosasauria
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11074
Founded: Nov 13, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Mosasauria » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:40 pm

*Stumbles*
*Spills wine over hair*
Danm... My slivery har....
Under New Management since 8/9/12

User avatar
Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 114864
Founded: Feb 10, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:41 pm

New high charity 24 wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:Ok.

So Nana, How is Gallo? Is he really like that in real life?

He's ok. Just sleeping atm, which I will be doing soon too.

As for how he is IRL? That is an enigma to be resolved. Dun dun duuuuun!!!

Why don't you ask him next time he comes into the Wombat? ;)

User avatar
Mushet
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13612
Founded: Apr 29, 2008
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Mushet » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:45 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
New high charity 24 wrote:So Nana, How is Gallo? Is he really like that in real life?

He's ok. Just sleeping atm, which I will be doing soon too.

As for how he is IRL? That is an enigma to be resolved. Dun dun duuuuun!!!

Why don't you ask him next time he comes into the Wombat? ;)

Scrath that I think he's a sith lord turned muppet

User avatar
Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 114864
Founded: Feb 10, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:47 pm

Mushet wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:He's ok. Just sleeping atm, which I will be doing soon too.

As for how he is IRL? That is an enigma to be resolved. Dun dun duuuuun!!!

Why don't you ask him next time he comes into the Wombat? ;)

Scrath that I think he's a sith lord turned muppet

LG was the one who chose that avatar for him back in Jolt. :p
Before that, Gallo's AV was the Eye of Sauron.

User avatar
LadyRebels
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1533
Founded: Antiquity
Father Knows Best State

Postby LadyRebels » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:48 pm

*heads over to sit on the bar and pulls out a notebook, starts writing in it*

mmmmm if you add 3 tbsps per 1/2 cup and you have roughly about four cups per box then.....hhhmmmmm
Life is Short ..so play Naked
CoS
Who needs true love as long as you love me truly....

You are now invited to the other side of sanity...it is my home want a tour? :)
Psych Ward # 00002

Great Friend: Old Vester
Daja's: Grim Reaperess, Kitty Cat Claws, Serenity of Ages, Rilli
Son: Steel Talons
GrandDaja: Terintania
Favorite Weapon: Monfrox
My Santy Clawz: Transnapastain
Vampire Sister: Star aka Statt
One and Only Minion: Rebel-topia

User avatar
Mushet
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13612
Founded: Apr 29, 2008
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Mushet » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:54 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Mushet wrote:Scrath that I think he's a sith lord turned muppet

LG was the one who chose that avatar for him back in Jolt. :p
Before that, Gallo's AV was the Eye of Sauron.

And this all can be fit in some insane origin story

User avatar
Mosasauria
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11074
Founded: Nov 13, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Mosasauria » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:56 pm

*Stumbles around*
Goddddaamn flloooor... Alwaaays spiinnning...
Under New Management since 8/9/12

User avatar
Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 114864
Founded: Feb 10, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:58 pm

Mushet wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:LG was the one who chose that avatar for him back in Jolt. :p
Before that, Gallo's AV was the Eye of Sauron.

And this all can be fit in some insane origin story

I'm sure it does. :p

User avatar
Mushet
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13612
Founded: Apr 29, 2008
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Mushet » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:04 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Mushet wrote:And this all can be fit in some insane origin story

I'm sure it does. :p

Your husband lived through The Lord Of The Rings era in Middle Earth, The Star Wars Universe, and this one in one lifetime, he also discovered AIDS and HIV

User avatar
Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 114864
Founded: Feb 10, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:05 pm

Mushet wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:I'm sure it does. :p

Your husband lived through The Lord Of The Rings era in Middle Earth, The Star Wars Universe, and this one in one lifetime, he also discovered AIDS and HIV

The latter he prefers to keep under the radar. *nods*

User avatar
Mushet
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13612
Founded: Apr 29, 2008
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Mushet » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:08 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Mushet wrote:Your husband lived through The Lord Of The Rings era in Middle Earth, The Star Wars Universe, and this one in one lifetime, he also discovered AIDS and HIV

The latter he prefers to keep under the radar. *nods*

How is it possible to keep things under the radar with me around?

User avatar
Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 114864
Founded: Feb 10, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:09 pm

Mushet wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:The latter he prefers to keep under the radar. *nods*

How is it possible to keep things under the radar with me around?

By sowing your cyber lips shut. <.<

User avatar
NERVUN
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 24717
Founded: Mar 24, 2005
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby NERVUN » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:10 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Mushet wrote:And this all can be fit in some insane origin story

I'm sure it does. :p

Gallo: [after pawning another poster and in disarray] What have I done?
LG: You are fulfilling your destiny, Gallo. Become my apprentice. Learn to use the silly side of the Force. There's no turning back now.
Gallo: I will do whatever you ask. Just help me save Nana's pie. I can't live without it. If she eats it, I don't know what I will do.
LG: To truely master pies and tacos is a power only one has achieved though years of the study of the Force. But if we work together, I know we can discover the secret
Gallo: I pledge myself to your teachings. To the ways of mud.
LG: Good. Good! The Force is strong with you, Gallo. A powerful Generalite you will become. Henceforth, you shall be known as Darth... Elmo.
Darth Elmo: Thank you... my Master.
LG: Lord Elmo... rise.
To those who feel, life is a tragedy. To those who think, it's a comedy.
"Men, today you'll be issued small trees. Do what you can for the emperor's glory." -Daistallia 2104 on bonsai charges in WWII
Science may provide the means while religion provides the motivation but humanity and humanity alone provides the vehicle -DaWoad

One-Stop Rules Shop, read it, love it, live by it. Getting Help Mod email: nervun@nationstates.net NSG Glossary
Add 10,145 to post count from Jolt: I have it from an unimpeachable source, that Dark Side cookies look like the Death Star. The other ones look like butterflies, or bunnies, or something.-Grave_n_Idle

Proud Member of FMGADHPAC. Join today!

User avatar
Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 114864
Founded: Feb 10, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:12 pm

NERVUN wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:I'm sure it does. :p

Gallo: [after pawning another poster and in disarray] What have I done?
LG: You are fulfilling your destiny, Gallo. Become my apprentice. Learn to use the silly side of the Force. There's no turning back now.
Gallo: I will do whatever you ask. Just help me save Nana's pie. I can't live without it. If she eats it, I don't know what I will do.
LG: To truely master pies and tacos is a power only one has achieved though years of the study of the Force. But if we work together, I know we can discover the secret
Gallo: I pledge myself to your teachings. To the ways of mud.
LG: Good. Good! The Force is strong with you, Gallo. A powerful Generalite you will become. Henceforth, you shall be known as Darth... Elmo.
Darth Elmo: Thank you... my Master.
LG: Lord Elmo... rise.

Sigged! :p

User avatar
Mosasauria
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11074
Founded: Nov 13, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Mosasauria » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:12 pm

*Drinks even more sake*
*Collapses and convulses*
Under New Management since 8/9/12

PreviousNext

Remove ads

Return to Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Remove ads