NATION

PASSWORD

Bank of Thedosia [Open]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:48 pm

Greetings to whom this concerns,
The Confederated States of Avalon's Department of the Treasury does not often, if hardly ever, invest heavily in foreign markets or nations; however, this transaction has been cleared by the office of the Praeses and the Congress and thus this formal request is legitimate despite the grand scale of it. The amount that Congress has cleared this fiscal year is one billion Thalers (₮1,000,000,000) for foreign investments, if by some error of our math the total of our transaction rises above this then reject the transaction as a whole and send notice of it that we may review our documents.
Thank you,
Issabelle Valliers, Secretary of the Treasury

• Applicant Name: The Confederated States of Avalon, Department of the Treasury
  • Representative Name: Issabelle F. Valliers
  • Nation of Origin: The Confederated States of Avalon
  • Account Type: Executive+
  • Initial Deposit: US$100,000,000

Typically the Treasury does not purchase foreign bonds, however these small investments will hopefully be beneficial for all parties involved in the long term as it gives friendly governments the funds they need to instate policies that they may not have been able to otherwise.
  • Nation of Origin:The Confederated States of Avalon
  • Which Currency?: Royal
  • Number of Bonds: 5,000,000

• Which Currency?: Christian Dollar
  • Number of Bonds: 4,000

• Amount of Gold to Buy: 219,794,970 Troy Ounces
Last edited by Holy Empire of Avalon on Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Global War on Crime
______
Operation: VENGEFUL SPIRIT
|____|
Order of the Purple Cross
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Xanixi
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Xanixi » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:29 am

Segundo Imperio do Brasil wrote:--submission--

Sender: Sir Mark Faulk
Recipient: His Imperial Majesty D. Kauê I
Cc: N/A
Bcc: N/A
Subject: RE: Application
Bank of Thedosia
18 Crown Road | Ephays
ZIP 56293
+7-323 975 723
www.bankthedosia.the

Esteemed Emperor Kauê,

Firstly, I would like to present myself. My name is Mark Faulk, and I am the Chief Clientele Officer here at the Bank of Thedosia. As you may know, this banking firm is the largest of its kind in the Grand Thedosian Republic, in possession of thousands of branches and calling centers both domestically and abroad as well as millions of deposit accounts. We specialize in wealth management and growth as well as keen investment opportunities that provide positive results for both our clients and ourselves. We would like to thank you for choosing the Bank of Thedosia.

In regards to your recent missive to our firm, I would like to address it directly. Though the Bank of Thedosia does not currently have any stance against expansion to your nation--although it is not an offer that has been previously reviewed by the Committee of Corporate Expansion and thus would require extensive investigation--the Bank of Thedosia does require the submission of an official application form so that we may properly assess any and all necessary information and respond accordingly. To view the appropriate submission form, please view our webpage section on Branch Application Forms.

If you have any questions or wish to contact us for more information, please do so at client.information@bankthedosia.the.

Thank you for choosing the Bank of Thedosia for your financial service needs. Have a pleasant day.

Sincerely,
Sir Mark Faulk
Clientele Chief
Bank of Thedosia

Holy Empire of Avalon wrote:--submission--

Recipient: Issabelle F. Valliers
Bank of Thedosia
18 Crown Road | Ephays
ZIP 56293
+7-323 975 723
www.bankthedosia.the

Dear Issabelle Valliers,

Greetings. Allow me to present myself. My name is Mark Faulk, and I am the Chief Clientele Officer here at the Bank of Thedosia. We are the single largest financial firm operating within the Grand Thedosian Republic, and in coordination with our attempts to internationalize our brand, we are ecstatic to receive contact from your government organism.

Due to the wide variety of applications submitted, we shall separate the following message to clearly indicate the appropriate Bank of Thedosia’s committee regarding the subject of the application.

Firstly, the application submitted to create an account. Having ensured that any and all information is accurate-including the value of the currency submitted-the Committee of Account Management has decided to approve the creation of this account. In regards to the purchase of various currency bonds, the Committee of Currency Bonds finds no fallacious information and has approved of the transaction. As for the transaction of Gold, understanding that the Confederate State wishes to purchase all the available gold for sale from the Bank of Thedosia, has decided to approve the transaction-reaching a total cost of US$324,883,341,056.40.

If you have any questions or wish to contact us for more information, please do so at client.information@bankthedosia.the.

Thank you for choosing the Bank of Thedosia for your financial service needs. Have a pleasant day.

Sincerely,
Sir Mark Faulk
Clientele Chief
Bank of Thedosia

Grand Imperial Republic of Thedosia | Galactic Imperial Republic [FT]
DEFCON: [4]; Double Take
| Pop.: 508,191,116 | Area: 24.670.330 km2 | Demonym: Thedosian/Republic/Imperial |
| Military: 5,482,193 | GDP: US$32,842,135,458,524.96 | Lifespan: ~650 y/o |
Dr. Carl Sagan wrote:“They say astronomy is a humbling and character-building experience. There is perhaps no better demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world. To me, it underscores our responsibility to deal more kindly with one another, and to preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we've ever known.”
Most Astounding Fact
#AupaAtleti #ContigoHastaElFinal
American and Spanish

Afaenvia
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 17, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Afaenvia » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:58 pm

= Official Transmission =
From the Desk of the Ministry of Finance & Taxation
On behalf of HIM Afaenvian Government
The Serene Empire of Afaenvia

Addressed To: Chief Executive Officer, Bank of Theodosia
From: The Hon. Sir Faere Leafcleric, Minister of Finance & Taxation
Subject: Application for The Serene Empire of Afaenvia
Approved By: The Afaenvian Censures Board, The Afaenvian Grand Chancellery.
Encryption: Diplomatic [Open]
Date: 26th September 2016

Dear Sir/Madam,

We offer you salutations on behalf of the Empire of Afaenvia, its citizens and the High Emperor Alex Glowfeatherion. It is with our greatest pleasure to inform you that his imperial majesty has expressed his intention to open the empire to foreign trade and thus, also provide lucrative operational benefits to those wishing to set up in the Empire.

Having said that, the Ministry of Finance & Taxation would like to invite your company to be amongst one of the financial institutions to set up in our sovereignty. Enclosed in the letter is the application for the opening of storefronts across our empire.

We hope to continue this close partnership in future and wish you all the best in you future endeavours. May your business blossom and prosper well within the Empire of Afaenvia.

• Applicant Name: The Imperial Government of Afaenvia
  • Representative Name: High Emperor Isaac Demetrius IV
  • Nation of Origin: Serene Empire of Afaenvia
  • Account Type: Executive
  • Initial Deposit: US$958 billion

• Nation Name: Serene Empire of Afaenvia
  • Representative: Lord Clarence Kellingsworth of Regenta
  • Economic System: Singapore Model
  • Regulations: Laissez Faire.
  • Population: 50 million
  • Number of Branches: 800

• Nation Name: Serene Empire of Afaenvia
  • Representative: Lord Clarence Kellingsworth of Regenta
  • Economic System: Singapore Model
  • Regulations: Laissez Faire
  • Population: 50 million
  • Number of ATMs: 6,500

Yours Cordially,
Sir Faere Leafcleric
Minister of Finance & Taxation
HIM Afaenvian Government
The Serene Empire of Afaenvia
Last edited by Afaenvia on Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
His Serene Imperial Majesty of Afaenvia
Second Prince of the Holy Galactic Empire of Arcadia
Archduke of Colonna
Knight Examplar, Order of St Margaret
Grandmaster, Order of Golden Claw
Lord of the Phoenix Throne

Nortainland
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 06, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nortainland » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:10 am

Dear Sir,

I, William Figglesmore, on behalf of the King's Bank of Nortend, the Foreign Department, His Majesty's Treasury and His Majesty's Exchequer, wish to invite the Bank of Thedosia to establish a branch in Nortend. In the spirit of international coöperation, the King's Bank of Nortend is pleased to be provide a building for a local branch in the banking district of Lendert. I attach the form herewith.

My address is the King's Bank of Nortend, 2 Paneglass Lane, City, Lendert, Nortend. To expedite communications telegrammes may also be sent to the same address. I await your reply.

I beg to remain, Sir, your most humble and obedient servant.

W. J. Figglesmore

• Nation Name: The Kingdom of Nortend, Cardoby and Hoebrideland
  • Representative: Sir William Figglesmore
  • Economic System: Mixed market
  • Regulations: The Pound Nort is a semi-convertible currency.
  • Population: 55 million
  • Number of Branches: One
Last edited by Nortainland on Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

Xanixi
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Xanixi » Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:59 am

Afaenvia wrote:--submission--

Recipient: Sir Faere Leafcleric
Bank of Thedosia
18 Crown Road | Ephays
ZIP 56293
+7-323 975 723
www.bankthedosia.the

Esteemed Sir Faere Leafcleric,

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Mark Faulk, and I’m the Chief Clientele Officer here at the Bank of Thedosia. We are the single largest banking firm in the Grand Thedosian Republic in terms of deposit accounts as well as one of the largest international firms, renowned for our stability, extensive growth, and intelligent management and growth of our clients’ wealth. We are constantly looking for new and exciting clients to become integral members of our bank; as such, we are delighted to see you have chosen the Bank of Thedosia.

Having reviewed the applications submitted by your organization to the Bank of Thedosia, the appropriate committees within our firm have each produced their respective answers; as such, we are proud to announce that all such committees have approved the applications submitted to them. Please be assured that the Bank of Thedosia shall begin mobilizing all required resources in order to undertake all your orders, and will keep your organism updated on a regular basis.

Sincerely,
Sir Mark Faulk
Clientele Chief
Bank of Thedosia

Nortainland wrote:--submission--

Recipient: Sir William Figglesmore
Bank of Thedosia
18 Crown Road | Ephays
ZIP 56293
+7-323 975 723
www.bankthedosia.the

Esteemed Sir William Figglesmore,

Firstly, I would like to introduce myself: I am Mark Faulk, Chief Clientele Officer of the Bank of Thedosia. As one of the largest banks established on an international scale, we take great pride in being able to attract clients with a variety of different backgrounds; as such, we would like to thank you for selecting the Bank of Thedosia as your bank of choice.

In regards to the application you have submitted in representation of the Kingdom of Nortend, I am pleased to announce that the Committee of Corporate Expansion has made the decision to approve of your application and shall begin the corresponding processes to establish ourselves in the provided branch office. We thank you for this kind gesture.

Sincerely,
Sir Mark Faulk
Clientele Chief
Bank of Thedosia

| Pop.: 508,191,116 | Area: 24.670.330 km2 | Demonym: Thedosian/Republic/Imperial |
Dr. Carl Sagan wrote:“They say astronomy is a humbling and character-building experience. There is perhaps no better demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world. To me, it underscores our responsibility to deal more kindly with one another, and to preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we've ever known.”
Most Astounding Fact
American and Spanish

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity

Postby Lamoni » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:53 am

Office of the President of the Free Republic of Lamoni

To whom it may concern:

As a sign of thanks toward the Bank of Thedoosia for helping us with prior international financial arrangements, the Free Republic would like to return the favor by allowing the Bank of Thedosia to open branches and ATMs in Lamonian territory, thereby also allowing your bank to establish a foothold in the region of Greater Dienstad. Please find our (initial) applications below, with our wishes for a prosperous future for the both of us.

• Nation Name: Free Republic of Lamoni
  • Representative: President Andrew Stinson
  • Economic System: Social Market Economy
  • Regulations: Strong
  • Population: 29.911 billion
  • Number of Branches: 100

• Nation Name: Free Republic of Lamoni
  • Representative: President Andrew Stinson
  • Economic System: Social Market Economy
  • Regulations: Strong
  • Population: 29.911 billion
  • Number of ATMs: 500

Signed,

Andrew Stinson
President
Free Republic of Lamoni
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

Xanixi
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Xanixi » Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:39 pm

Lamoni wrote:--submission--

Recipient: Andrew Stinson
Bank of Thedosia
18 Crown Road | Ephays
ZIP 56293
+7-323 975 723
www.bankthedosia.the

Esteemed Andrew Stinson,

Firstly, I would like to take a moment to introduce myself. I am Mark Faulk, the Chief Clientele Officer of the Bank of Thedosia. As you surely know, the Bank of Thedosia retains the title of not only the largest banking firm within the Grand Thedosian Republic, but also the title as one of the largest growing financial firms in the world at present. To maintain this high rate of growth, we are interested in new and exciting clients to add to our repertoire; as such, the Board of Directors was extremely excited at the prospect of your interest in our firm and would like to thank you for choosing the Bank of Thedosia.

In regards to your applications, we are equally excited and pleased to announce that the Committee of Corporate Expansion has decided to approve both relevant applications to establish branches and automated-teller machines in the Free Republic of Lamoni. We thank you greatly for this opportunity and wish to ensure that we shall begin construction and installation processes immediately, with regular reports on our activity sent to the appropriate department of your government.

Sincerely,
Sir Mark Faulk
Clientele Chief
Bank of Thedosia

Most Astounding Fact
American and Spanish

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Registration of new representative & branches in Yohannes

Postby Yohannes » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:06 pm

Kia Ora, He ra pa kai kia ko tou; to Mr Mark Faulk of the Bank of Thedosia,

The purpose of this letter is to inform you of our intention of replacing Dr Samuel Dannerville-Hemdstat with our newly elected representative to the Bank of Thedosia, Alice Temuera-MacWell. I would like to thank you for accepting and having Dr Dannerville-Hemdstat representing the Bank of Yohannes in your organisation.

The various projects of investment ranging from involvement in the highway engineering industries of both Thedosia and Yohannes, to the shipping industries of both nations, have benefited both of our institutions, under the guidance of Dr Dannerville-Hemdstat and the full cooperation of your representative in the Bank of Yohannes. It is our hope that Ms Temuera-MacWell will further cement the commercial and trading relationship of our institutions.

As previously noted, as a nation, the nineteen countries of Yohannes recognise the importance of a competitive domestic market and banking sector. As one of many well-known players in the industry, the Bank of Thedosia certainly stands to benefit from the scope of public and private multinational financial network and resource of the many crown affiliated firms presently domiciled not just in Yohannes, but also abroad. Coincidentally, as the crown representative of the Empire, we constantly look to increase our investment in reputable foreign firms.

We of the Bank of Yohannes reiterate our full confidence in the ability of your reputable institution to benefit Yohannesian businesses and our people. After the approval of the Board of Directors and the shareholders regulation committee, I hereby submit the following application to replace that of the former version.

• Nation Name: Yohannes (Yohannesian and Yohānnesi: Yohānnes, or Nation of Yohannes)
  • Representative: Alice Temuera-MacWell
  • Economic System: a very brief dossier
  • Regulations: [ Out of character/OOC: if we want to compare to an existing real life example, probably closest one would be New Zealand ]
  • Population: OOC: Feel free to choose which one for the purpose of our connection with one another In character wise /fictionally -- 3.8 billion [NationStates/Greater Dienstad Yohannes setting] or 610,103,842 [capped population setting]
  • Number of Branches: We are requesting for the addition of 1,040 branches in our five largest urban centres for the first four years, with more to be decided on our next four year period review

I look forward to hearing from you and your representative.

Yours sincerely,
Annabelle Rose-Aitken
Bank of Yohannes FDI & Operation Officer
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Xanixi
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Xanixi » Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:13 pm

Yohannes wrote:--submission--

Recipient: Annabelle Rose-Aitken
Bank of Thedosia
18 Crown Road | Ephays
ZIP 56293
+7-323 975 723
www.bankthedosia.the

Esteemed Annabelle Rose-Aitken,

Firstly, as a representative to the Bank of Thedosia, we would like to bid you a warm return to our banking firm. As you may remember, I am Mark Faulk, the Chief Clientele Officer here at the Bank of Thedosia.

I write to you this missive, firstly, to confirm that we have received your letter regarding the shift of your official chief representative from Dr. Samuel Dannerville-Hemdstat to Ms. Alice Temuera-MacWell. We appreciate this information and shall begin to implant accommodations to the new representative accordingly.

Furthermore, we are extremely pleased to announce that the Bank of Thedosia’s Committee of Corporate Expansion has made the decision to approve the application submitted to further expand the Bank of Thedosia’s presence in Yohannes. As such, a total of one thousand forty branches shall be constructed in addition to the one hundred seventeen already constructed within Yohannes, thus totalling to one thousand, one hundred and fifty seven branches of the Bank of Thedosia.

Best regards,
Sir Mark Faulk
Clientele Chief
Bank of Thedosia

Most Astounding Fact
American and Spanish

Romic
Senator

Founded: May 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Romic » Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:06 pm

• Applicant Name: Alexander Ulmer
  • Representative Name: Alexander Ulmer
  • Nation of Origin: Romic
  • Account Type: Executive+
  • Initial Deposit: US$150,000,000,000

• Nation Name: The Empire of Romic
  • Representative: Yellen Barks
  • Economic System: Mixed
  • Regulations: All Debits must be processed first every start of shift. All Branches must have n armed on duty guard from open until closed. All guards must be certified through the National Government.
  • Population: 13,802,000,000 (Calculator) 350,000,000 (RP)
  • Number of Branches: 1,600

• Nation Name: The Empire of Romic
  • Representative: Yellen Barks
  • Economic System: Mixed
  • Regulations: All ATMs must be outfitted with anti-theft devices, All ATMs must have Cameras forward facing, All ATMs must be bolted to the ground and into a wall.
  • Population: 13,802,000,000 (Calculator) 350,000,000 (RP)
  • Number of ATMs: 25,000
Last edited by Romic on Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TG me Anytime, I enjoy them :)
TET's Chosen Mush Mind

Xanixi
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Xanixi » Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:31 pm

Romic wrote:--submission--

Recipient: Alexander Ulmer
Bank of Thedosia
18 Crown Road | Ephays
ZIP 56293
+7-323 975 723
www.bankthedosia.the

Dear Alexander Ulmer,

Firstly, I would like to take a moment to introduce myself. I am Mark Faulk, the Chief Clientele Officer of the Bank of Thedosia. As you surely know, the Bank of Thedosia retains the title of not only the largest banking firm within the Grand Thedosian Republic, but also the title as one of the largest growing financial firms in the world at present. To maintain this high rate of growth, we are interested in new and exciting clients to add to our repertoire; as such, the Board of Directors was extremely excited at the prospect of your interest in our firm and would like to thank you for choosing the Bank of Thedosia.

I write to you because I would like to relay the decision of the Bank of Thedosia’s Committee of Account Management regarding your recent application to open a Executive+ account at our bank. We are absolutely delighted to announce that our bank has decided to approve your application, and will begin preparations for the establishment of your account as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
Sir Mark Faulk
Clientele Chief
Bank of Thedosia

Recipient: Yellen Barks
Bank of Thedosia
18 Crown Road | Ephays
ZIP 56293
+7-323 975 723
www.bankthedosia.the

Esteemed Yellen Barks,

Firstly, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Mark Faulk, and I’m the Chief Clientele Officer here at the Bank of Thedosia. We greatly appreciate your confidence in our services and your desire to work in conjunction with our firm and would like to thank you for choosing the Bank of Thedosia.

We have extensively reviewed the applications submitted by your organism to our firm and are thoroughly excited at the prospect of this project. However, the Committee of Corporate Expansion has not fully approved the submitted application. Though expansion into this particular region is of great interest to the Bank of Thedosia, we do not believe we need expand in the immense quantities requested. As such, the Bank of Thedosia suggests the establishment of 450 branches across your nation with an additional 1,300 automated-teller machines to fully integrate the Bank of Thedosia into your national financial sector. We shall begin gather the necessary resources for this version of the application; should your organism wish to discuss this further, please contact the Chief Executive Officer at francistaylor@bankthedosia.the.

Sincerely,
Sir Mark Faulk
Clientele Chief
Bank of Thedosia

Most Astounding Fact
American and Spanish

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity

Postby Lamoni » Thu May 18, 2017 1:38 pm

<cancelled>
Last edited by Lamoni on Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

Cymrea
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 10, 2006
Democratic Socialists

Postby Cymrea » Fri May 19, 2017 3:58 pm

To: Lord Francis Taylor,
Executive Chairman, Bank of Theodosia

Re: Productivity Report
Executive Director of International Operations
Bank of Cymrea
Teiliwr Street, Londinium, EC2R 8AH

Greetings!

Thank you for your continuing partnership with the Bank of Cymrea! No doubt you are aware of our shared prosperity, but it is long past time we send our partners an official statement.

To date, the Bank of Cymrea:
  • Holds deposits in the amount of $3 trillion, 987 billion, 967 million NSD
  • Total International Branches: 11,310,227
  • Total International ATMs: 200,057,582

Bank of Cymrea, in coordination with the Ministry of Finance and Royal Cymrean Mint, produce Cymrean crown banknotes; now offer Cashier's Cheques; and will soon be offering a more personal-style cheque to our customers. We wish to convey our pride and also our gratitude for our relationship with the Bank of Theodosia!

Should you have any questions or require more information, please do not hesitate to contact Bank of Cymrea at client.information@cymreabank.ukc.

At your service,

Rhodri A. Evans
International Operations
Bank of Cymrea
Pronounced: KIM-ree-ah. Formerly the Empire of Thakandar, founded December 2002. IIWiki | Factbook | Royal Cymrean Forces
Proud patron of: Halcyon Arms and of their Cymrea-class drone carrier
Storefronts: Ravendyne Defence Industries | Bank of Cymrea | Pork Place BBQ
Puppets: Persica Prime (W40K), Winter Bastion (SW), Atramentar
✎ Member - ℘ædagog | Cheese Sandwich is best Pony | 1870 (2.0) United Kingdom of Cambria
SEATTLE SEAHAWKS OREGON DUCKS

Great Humania
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Humania » Fri May 19, 2017 9:30 pm

[*]Nation Name: Great Humania
[*]Representative: Andrew Shwan
[*]Economic System: Private Economy
[*]Regulations:(type it in later)
[*]Population:2 billion
[*]Number of Branches:250
[*]Number of ATMs:1,000
Last edited by Great Humania on Fri May 19, 2017 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Senior State: The Imperial Regions of Commerce
Territorial States: Scoilia, Albinica, Knifia, Ieskuesia, Zeskeosia,Estriysia,Lokotria,Great Terrarica

News
The Imperial Government has approved its first colony to be established in the southern hemisphere, the name has not been decided yet but will start with a couple of towns - The Imperial Military Council has its plan approved by parliament to improve its 3 main branches, new weapons such as the MPR-08, a bullpup version of the MPR-62 will be transition in as the main primary rifle.

Reino do Brazil
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 31, 2013

Postby Reino do Brazil » Sat May 20, 2017 11:23 am

• Applicant Name: Reino do Brazil Consortium, Gov
  • Representative Name: Jaime de sá Pacheco
  • Nation of Origin: Reino do Brazil
  • Account Type: Executive+ Account
  • Initial Deposit: US$1.000.000.000.000

Taitung pinyin
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Taitung pinyin » Sat May 20, 2017 9:49 pm

This entry has been deleted.
Last edited by Taitung pinyin on Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Imperial Ame Ran
Spokesperson

Founded: May 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Ame Ran » Sun May 21, 2017 2:18 pm

• Applicant Name:New Stanton City Hall
  • Representative Name:Mayor Jaime Bates [if different]
  • Nation of Origin:The United States of Imperial Ame Ran
  • Account Type:Premium Account
  • Initial Deposit:US$170,000

• Nation Name:The United States of Imperial Ame Ran
  • Representative:Louie Perry Minster Of Economy
  • Economic System:Market Economy
  • Regulations:Regarding international Business Partners few
  • Population:8m
  • Number of Branches4:
Last edited by Imperial Ame Ran on Sun May 21, 2017 3:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade