NATION

PASSWORD

Game of Thrones: A Feast for Crows [OOC/Concluded]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

For the next Game of Thrones RP what time period would you like to see?

Poll ended at Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:40 pm

Century of Blood/Aegon's Conquest (OOC is already made)
45%
The First Blackfyre Rebellion
No votes
War of the Five Kings (reboot)
9%
Robert's Rebellion (reboot)
No votes
War of the Ninepenny Kings
No votes
The Dance of Dragons
18%
A Game of Thrones (Start at Jon Arryn's Death)
No votes
Year of the False Spring (Year before Robert's Rebellion)
9%
The Holy King (Baelor the Blessed's reign)
No votes
Other (Make a suggestion in a post)
18%

Total votes : 11

The Independent Hazerls
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Independent Hazerls » Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:58 am

Danceria wrote:
The Independent Hazerls wrote:Oi boy, I'm Italian!!
8)

Noice.

If only Italian were more widely spoken, I'd take that instead of Spanish...

Ciao, I can teach you

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:11 am

The Independent Hazerls wrote:
Danceria wrote:Noice.

If only Italian were more widely spoken, I'd take that instead of Spanish...

Ciao, I can teach you

I only know come stai and buongornio, and relied on google translate for the Tough Tuscon streetfighter that I have floating around other threads.
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

The Slavic League
Secretary

Founded: May 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Slavic League » Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:58 am

((Sorry about the mix up, made a correction.))

Name: Ryon Carcarion
House: House Carcarion
Titles: Lord of Saltward, The Sharklord
House: Carcarion
House Seat: Saltward
House Sigil: A sharks jaws http://www.4facets.com/images/sharks/SmJaws.jpg
Allegiance paid to: Victarion Greyjoy
Appearance (Picture appreciated): Image
Personality: Surprisingly honorable for an Ironborn, Calculating, Cautious
Skills: Master of Ambushes and Guerrilla warfare, excellent plotter, Decent in actual combat
Weaponry (If any): Broadsword
Military Strength 2,000 Ironborn reavers, 14 Longships, 50 siege weapons
Biography (At least a well written Paragraph please): Ryon inherited Saltward, and became lord of his house after his father Cason Carcarion was killed by Stannis Baratheon during the Greyjoy rebellion. When Saltward itself was attacked by a Greenlander fleet Ryon put in place a trap that decimated the Greenlander floatilla in a matter of moments, which resulted in not a single Ironborn live being lost. Because of this he is considered to be one of the most crafty and respected of the Ironborn, despite showing a sense of honor to that of the men of the North.
RP Example: (Is this required? I am to lazy to copy and paste an RP example.)
Notes: Ivory Carcarion née Ivory Volmark, Maron Volmark, Ragner Carcarion, Maron Carcarion, Botho Carcario, Lina Carcarion, Teena Carcarion, Andros Pyke, Connas Pyke

House Name: Carcarion
House Sigil http://www.4facets.com/images/sharks/SmJaws.jpg
House Words: We Control The Tide
Allegiance Paid to: House Greyjoy (Victarion at Kingsmoot)
House Seat: Saltward, East coast of Great Wyk, near Hammerhorn. (Picture this but with a more GoT look http://www.meltdownintibet.com/images/d ... an2_lg.jpg )
Approx Number of military at command: 2,000 Ironborn Reavers, 14 Longships, 50 Siege weapons
History of the House (At least two well written paragraphs please): First records of this house appear after the age of heroes, and they have been noted as renowned engineers, aswell as tacticians. Believed to be the first House in Westeros to use Aquaducts, and dams, they have harnessed the sea in a way that other Ironborn houses could not. Some Maesters theorise that the Carcarions were descended from one of the Andal groups that attempted to convert the Iron Islands to the Seven, but the Carcarions to this day denie such claims, and state that they are one of the truest Ironborn houses to pay the Iron Price.

Despite their claims to being pure Ironborn, they are one of the very few Ironborn houses to actually respect the greenlanders. The Carcarions are oddballs of Ironborns, but are Ironborn nonetheless. During the Greyjoy rebellion Ryon Carcarion had manadged to use his hold of Saltwards secret weapons to destroy a Baratheon floatilla. Saltward was both a castle and a dam, and in the river leading up to Saltward, a floodgate was stationed right across from the actual keep. Ryon ordered the floodgate closed, and then opened the dam causing a rush of water from the saltwater lake by Saltward to crush the Stormlander ships against the rocks. Sharks who were starved an kept in the sewers of Saltward were released into the river shortly afterwards, and they quickly devoured any of the Stormlanders that survived the shipwrecks. This is but a single example of the traps that house Carcarion have placed against their foes over their long history, and they are certain to pull additional traps untill the end of their houses line.
Last edited by The Slavic League on Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Founded: May 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:03 am

The Slavic League wrote:((Sorry about the mix up, made a correction.))

Name: Ryon Carcarion
House: House Carcarion
Titles: Lord of Saltward, The Sharklord
House: Carcarion
House Seat: Saltward
House Sigil: A sharks jaws http://www.4facets.com/images/sharks/SmJaws.jpg
Allegiance paid to: Victarion Greyjoy
Appearance (Picture appreciated): (Image)
Personality: Surprisingly honorable for an Ironborn, Calculating, Cautious
Skills: Master of Ambushes and Guerrilla warfare, excellent plotter, Decent in actual combat
Weaponry (If any): Broadsword
Military Strength 2,000 Ironborn reavers, 14 Longships, 50 siege weapons
Biography (At least a well written Paragraph please): Ryon inherited Saltward, and became lord of his house after his father Cason Carcarion was killed by Stannis Baratheon during the Greyjoy rebellion. When Saltward itself was attacked by a Greenlander fleet Ryon put in place a trap that decimated the Greenlander floatilla in a matter of moments, which resulted in not a single Ironborn live being lost. Because of this he is considered to be one of the most crafty and respected of the Ironborn, despite showing a sense of honor to that of the men of the North.
RP Example: (Is this required? I am to lazy to copy and paste an RP example.)

House Name: Carcarion
House Sigil http://www.4facets.com/images/sharks/SmJaws.jpg
House Words: We Control The Tide
Allegiance Paid to: House Greyjoy (Victarion at Kingsmoot)
House Seat: Saltward, East coast of Great Wyk, near Hammerhorn. (Picture this but with a more GoT look http://www.meltdownintibet.com/images/d ... an2_lg.jpg )
Approx Number of military at command: 2,000 Ironborn Reavers, 200 Longships, 50 Siege weapons
History of the House (At least two well written paragraphs please): First records of this house appear after the age of heroes, and they have been noted as renowned engineers, aswell as tacticians. Believed to be the first House in Westeros to use Aquaducts, and dams, they have harnessed the sea in a way that other Ironborn houses could not. Some Maesters theorise that the Carcarions were descended from one of the Andal groups that attempted to convert the Iron Islands to the Seven, but the Carcarions to this day denie such claims, and state that they are one of the truest Ironborn houses to pay the Iron Price.

Despite their claims to being pure Ironborn, they are one of the very few Ironborn houses to actually respect the greenlanders. The Carcarions are oddballs of Ironborns, but are Ironborn nonetheless. During the Greyjoy rebellion Ryon Carcarion had manadged to use his hold of Saltwards secret weapons to destroy a Baratheon floatilla. Saltward was both a castle and a dam, and in the river leading up to Saltward, a floodgate was stationed right across from the actual keep. Ryon ordered the floodgate closed, and then opened the dam causing a rush of water from the saltwater lake by Saltward to crush the Stormlander ships against the rocks. Sharks who were starved an kept in the sewers of Saltward were released into the river shortly afterwards, and they quickly devoured any of the Stormlanders that survived the shipwrecks. This is but a single example of the traps that house Carcarion have placed against their foes over their long history, and they are certain to pull additional traps untill the end of their houses line.

Accepted. What is dead may never die…

Eraus
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 31, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Eraus » Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:01 pm

That escalated quick didn't it
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -1.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.56
Pro: Islam,USA, US Military, Capitalism, Freedom,Democratic Party
Against: ISIS, Trump, Far Right Conservatives

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:04 pm

Eraus wrote:That escalated quick didn't it

Me: I'll just create a post that ties in a commoner's perspective of the Great Houses, and how it's similar to the wars often sung about in the taverns, like Robert's Rebellion, the Ninepenny Kings. This'll also start a good friendship with the Captain-

xXAxel_the_EdgehogXx: Fite me m9.

*Cue picard facepalm*
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine

Eraus
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Eraus » Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:14 pm

Shit....Axel regrets not taking his weapons in
Political Compass

Eraus
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Eraus » Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:24 pm

Danceria wrote:
Eraus wrote:That escalated quick didn't it

Me: I'll just create a post that ties in a commoner's perspective of the Great Houses, and how it's similar to the wars often sung about in the taverns, like Robert's Rebellion, the Ninepenny Kings. This'll also start a good friendship with the Captain-

*Cue picard facepalm*

lol
You'd better be there everytime Axel gets challenged....Cause he will have to fight it's in his blood
Political Compass

Nasaira
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Nasaira » Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:32 pm

I may the first member of my kings guard

Eraus
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Eraus » Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:34 pm

Nasaira wrote:I may the first member of my kings guard

Who is it?
Political Compass

Nasaira
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nasaira » Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:40 pm

Eraus wrote:
Nasaira wrote:I may the first member of my kings guard

Who is it?

Axell

Eraus
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Eraus » Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:41 pm

Nasaira wrote:
Eraus wrote:Who is it?

Axell

Well...Hopefully he doesn't die on you here.....
But that is an Honor he will take <3
Political Compass

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:16 pm

Eraus wrote:
Danceria wrote:Me: I'll just create a post that ties in a commoner's perspective of the Great Houses, and how it's similar to the wars often sung about in the taverns, like Robert's Rebellion, the Ninepenny Kings. This'll also start a good friendship with the Captain-

*Cue picard facepalm*

lol
You'd better be there everytime Axel gets challenged....Cause he will have to fight it's in his blood

Of course.

Also, no matter which King or Queen offers him the position, Rosethorn will not be a member of the Kingsguard.
Obligatory Quotes below

Warg the Immortal
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Warg the Immortal » Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:53 pm

Danceria wrote:
Eraus wrote:lol

Of course.

Also, no matter which King or Queen offers him the position, Rosethorn will not be a member of the Kingsguard.

The Handless man would be willing to be a KG member
Keirsey Temperament: Mastermind/Architect (INTJ)
The Empire of Warg is a Class Z9 Nation
Emperor: Walker Alexander Ross Graves III
Crown Prince: Walker Alexander Ross Graves IV
Field Marshal: Valus Artyom Regulus Graves
Grandmaster of the Order of Algol: Booker Roland Oxley Graves
Pro: Libertarianism, LGBT, Abortion, Religious Freedom, Refugee Aid
Anti: Conservatism, Totalitarianism, SWERFs/TERFs, Theocracies
5D Political Test: Left-Leaning Pro-Government Interventionist Humanist Libertine

Collectivism score: 17%
Authoritarianism score: 17%
Internationalism score: 33%
Tribalism score: -67%
Liberalism score: 83%

Threat Level: ALPHA, BETA, GAMMA, DELTA, EPSILON

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:54 pm

Warg the Immortal wrote:
Danceria wrote:Of course.

...How would he sword?
Obligatory Quotes below

Nasaira
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nasaira » Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:54 pm

Warg the Immortal wrote:
Danceria wrote:Of course.

I have a position for Deagon

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:05 pm

Nasaira wrote:
Warg the Immortal wrote:The Handless man would be willing to be a KG member

I highly doubt he would take the offer so he can continue the Blackfyre dynasty. Like I said earlier though, what happened to Duck? He's supposed to be your first Kingsguard at this point.

Warg the Immortal
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Warg the Immortal » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:06 pm

Nasaira wrote:

Daegon can't, if he's a KG he can't produce an heir, also he still in Essos
5D Political Test: Left-Leaning Pro-Government Interventionist Humanist Libertine

Warg the Immortal
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Warg the Immortal » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:07 pm

Danceria wrote:

...How would he sword?

He uses a single edged sword with his right hand, noticed when I said handless it may have been misleading, he has one hand, the other is missing, but he uses a scissor over his stump
Last edited by Warg the Immortal on Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Slakonian
Senator

Founded: Nov 22, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Slakonian » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:11 pm

Wouldn't there be houses rebelling against House Tyrell in preference remaining loyal to the the throne. I mean after the Florents and the Fossoways did joined Stannis so that would be logical right?
Call me Slak!
Greek Army Reservist NCO
Our great anthem
Turmenista wrote:>USA/Obama drops bombs in Syria for over a year, nobody bats an eye or says a word.
>Russia/Putin drops bombs in Syria for a day and-
WE INTERRUPT THIS SHITPOST TO INFORM YOU THAT VLADIMIR PUTIN AND RUSSIA ARE TRYING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!
Glasgia wrote:
Kratu wrote:America will embargo Italian goods. :p

No pizza for you then!

Lord Tothe wrote:
The Emerald Dragon wrote:The 9,910th Monkey died of viagra overdose

Monkey #9909 was on the other end of the viagra overdose problem

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:15 pm

Slakonian wrote:Wouldn't there be houses rebelling against House Tyrell in preference remaining loyal to the the throne. I mean after the Florents and the Fossoways did joined Stannis so that would be logical right?

Yes, at least maybe a house or two. But most would join the Tyrells. Just those that gain from staying loyal to the Lannisters.

Slakonian
Senator

Founded: Nov 22, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Slakonian » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:17 pm

The Valyria Empire wrote:
Slakonian wrote:Wouldn't there be houses rebelling against House Tyrell in preference remaining loyal to the the throne. I mean after the Florents and the Fossoways did joined Stannis so that would be logical right?

Yes, at least maybe a house or two. But most would join the Tyrells. Just those that gain from staying loyal to the Lannisters.

But which houses would those be? There would always be opportunists and of course some might declade neutrality like many stormlords?
Call me Slak!
Greek Army Reservist NCO
Our great anthem
Turmenista wrote:>USA/Obama drops bombs in Syria for over a year, nobody bats an eye or says a word.
>Russia/Putin drops bombs in Syria for a day and-
WE INTERRUPT THIS SHITPOST TO INFORM YOU THAT VLADIMIR PUTIN AND RUSSIA ARE TRYING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!
Glasgia wrote:
Kratu wrote:America will embargo Italian goods. :p

No pizza for you then!

Lord Tothe wrote:
The Emerald Dragon wrote:The 9,910th Monkey died of viagra overdose

Monkey #9909 was on the other end of the viagra overdose problem

Nasaira
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nasaira » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:20 pm

The Valyria Empire wrote:
Nasaira wrote:

I highly doubt he would take the offer so he can continue the Blackfyre dynasty. Like I said earlier though, what happened to Duck? He's supposed to be your first Kingsguard at this point.

I don't want to offer Deagon Kings guard I have other plans for him, and to honest forgot about Duck :( my bad

Warg the Immortal
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Warg the Immortal » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:25 pm

Slakonian wrote:
The Valyria Empire wrote:Yes, at least maybe a house or two. But most would join the Tyrells. Just those that gain from staying loyal to the Lannisters.

But which houses would those be? There would always be opportunists and of course some might declade neutrality like many stormlords?

EDIT: SEE NEW POST LATER ON IN OOC >>>
Last edited by Warg the Immortal on Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse