NATION

PASSWORD

Game of Thrones: A Feast for Crows [OOC/Concluded]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

For the next Game of Thrones RP what time period would you like to see?

Poll ended at Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:40 pm

Century of Blood/Aegon's Conquest (OOC is already made)
45%
The First Blackfyre Rebellion
No votes
War of the Five Kings (reboot)
9%
Robert's Rebellion (reboot)
No votes
War of the Ninepenny Kings
No votes
The Dance of Dragons
18%
A Game of Thrones (Start at Jon Arryn's Death)
No votes
Year of the False Spring (Year before Robert's Rebellion)
9%
The Holy King (Baelor the Blessed's reign)
No votes
Other (Make a suggestion in a post)
18%

Total votes : 11

The Forsworn Knights
Minister

Founded: Aug 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Forsworn Knights » Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:08 pm

The Valyria Empire wrote:
Cuprum wrote:
Arianne Martell neither nor the the Myrish swamp. An Aegon VI is a fake 'cuz the real heir is Jon Snow or better know as Jaehaerys III Targaryen, if he ever discovers his inheritance from Reed.

Martins have already told the creators of the series the end of the books. That stuff has and average of 90% in Rotten tomatoes so is good.

This post made no sense.

Anyway, I'll be either making an app for Aegon or Jon Snow. I haven't decided yet.

Will Jon Snow really be interacting with anyone outside the North and Stannis though? Unless you had Jon take Stannis's offer to become the Lord Paramount of The North, of course.
Itag.
Primary Author of The Forum Seven Guide to Location Threads
Reploid Productions wrote:It's rude to play with yourself in public.
Farnhamia wrote:
The Forsworn Knights wrote:Well, I assume Max Barry has money. So maybe he could buy a couple reporters.

He could but they don't keep for very long. A week, ten days if you keep them in the fridge, which is never convenient.
Reploid Productions wrote:Swearing is just fucking fine on this goddamn fucking forum
[violet] wrote:Maybe we could power our new search engine from the sexual tension between you two.

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Founded: May 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:11 pm

The Forsworn Knights wrote:
The Valyria Empire wrote:This post made no sense.

Anyway, I'll be either making an app for Aegon or Jon Snow. I haven't decided yet.

Will Jon Snow really be interacting with anyone outside the North and Stannis though? Unless you had Jon take Stannis's offer to become the Lord Paramount of The North, of course.
Itag.

Well if I play Jon I'll be taking the offer. However it's possible for Jon to still interact with atleast the North. As things like the Pink Letter could happen.

The Forsworn Knights
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Forsworn Knights » Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:01 am

App:
Name: Jaime Lannister
House: Lannister
Age: 34 (If my math serves right, as most FoC chapters take place in 300, and Jaime was born in 266.)
Titles: Lord Commander of the Kingsguard (The Kingslayer, The Lion of Lannister, The Young Lion, Cripple
House Seat: Casterly Rock
House Sigil: The Golden Lannister Lion on a field of red.
Allegiance paid to: King Tommen "Baratheon" of the Iron Throne (Lannister)
Appearance: Ser Jaime of House Lannister
Personality: Jaime Lannister is a foolhardy, violent man who is largely considered to be an arrogant braggart- and will take even the most dishonourable of paths in life to get what he wants. Despite this however, Jaime is fiercely loyal to his friends and may act against his own best interests if he personally believes that his honour as a Knight and a Man of House Lannister is on the line.
Skills: A superb swordsman, a fine military commander, an Amateur plotter.
Weaponry: Oathkeeper- a Valyrian Steel Longsword with a hilt made from Lannister Gold.
Military Strength: 6000 Goldcloaks, may ask his father or his 'Nephew' for reinforcements.
Biography: (From the Wiki)
As young children, Jaime and his sister Cersei looked so much alike, that not even their father was able to keep them apart.[7] Jaime grew into a tall, handsome man, with curled hair the color of beaten gold.[1][8][9] He has flashing cat-green[10] eyes, and a smile that cuts like a knife.[4][11] Jon Snow thinks to himself that Jaime is "what a king should look like",[4] and Bran Stark feels that Jaime looks like "more like the knights in the stories".[12]

As a Kingsguard knight, Jaime wears a white armor and a white cloak.[13] On occasion he wears golden armor decorated with the Lannister lion, with gilded longsword and ornate lion's helmet.[14][15][16] He slew the Mad King Aerys II Targaryen while wearing his white cloak over his golden armor.[17] Jaime alternatively wears a crimson silk tunic embroidered with a golden lion, along with black boots and a black cloak.[4] He also wears crimson cloaks[18] and a leather jack.[19] Jaime wields a lance of golden wood.[15]

Jaime is a born warrior, with little interest in politics and court intrigue. He takes few things seriously.[11] By his own admission, Jaime only feels truly alive when fighting or making love.[7] He comes across as arrogant, amoral, and dishonorable.[20][21][5][19] Because of the death of King Aerys, Jaime has earned such a bad reputation that everything he says is usually cast in the worst possible light.[22] Jaime is rash, headstrong, and angers quickly.[23][24] He is known to have little patience,[18] and worries about the consequences of his actions only after committing the act.[25] A great warrior,[26] Jaime inspires loyalty in his men.[27][28] He is bold,[29] and does not fear death.[30]

RP Example: The previous GoT RP's we were in together. I have more time on my hands and wont leave you guys hanging.
Notes: House Lannister and its members, Cersei Baratheon and her royal children.

House Name: House Lannister
House Sigil: The Golden Lannister Lion on a Red Field
House Words: 'Hear me Roar', although another saying commonly attributed to their house is 'A lannister always repays their debts'.
Allegiance Paid to: House 'Baratheon' of the Iron Throne.
House Seat: url=http://img15.deviantart.net/a454/i/2014/180/7/d/casterly_rock__house_lannister__by_andrewryanart-d7fooud.jpg]Casterly Rock[/url] Located just off of the Far-West coast of the Westerlands.
Approx Number of military at command: 45'000. In addition Jaime Lannister controls the 6000 men of the Kingsguard, and House Lannister holds a massive amount of authority over the regency of the Iron Throne, with Jaime as the Chief General, Tywin Lannister as the Hand of the King, and Cersei Lannister as the Queen-Mother.
History of the House: House Lannister is one of the Great Houses of Westeros. Their lands are in the far west of the continent. Their seat is Casterly Rock, a castle on a rocky promontory overlooking the Sunset Sea. It overlooks the thriving city of Lannisport and sits atop the most productive gold mine in the Westerlands.[1] They are the wealthiest family in the realm.[2] They once possessed a Valyrian steel sword called Brightroar, which was lost by King Tommen II Lannister.

Fair-haired, tall and handsome, the modern Lannisters are the blood of Andal adventurers who carved out a mighty kingdom in the western hills and valleys. Through the female line, they boast of descent from Lann the Clever, the legendary trickster of the Age of Heroes who swindled Casterly Rock from its previous rulers. They used to rule the Westerlands as the Kings of the Rock before swearing allegiance to the Targaryen family. The last King of the Rock, Loren Lannister, and the last King of the Reach, Mern Gardener, joined forces and fielded 60,000 men against Aegon the Conqueror. They were defeated by his dragons in a battle that came to be known as the 'Field of Fire' and lost 4,000 men. They have since served the Targaryens and now King Robert Baratheon as the Lords Paramount of the Westerlands and Wardens of the West. The gold of Casterly Rock and the Golden Tooth has made them the wealthiest of the Great Houses.[3][2]
Farnhamia wrote:
The Forsworn Knights wrote:Well, I assume Max Barry has money. So maybe he could buy a couple reporters.

He could but they don't keep for very long. A week, ten days if you keep them in the fridge, which is never convenient.
Reploid Productions wrote:Swearing is just fucking fine on this goddamn fucking forum
[violet] wrote:Maybe we could power our new search engine from the sexual tension between you two.

Cuprum
Senator

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Cuprum » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:07 am

Cuprum wrote:What will happen with Daenerys 3 dragons, 500 ships (Slavers, Redwynes and Ironborn) and 200,000 men (Dothraki, Unsullied, Ironborn)?

Dany does not have any outside help. Two dragons are locked up under the pyramid, Drogon is off doing his own thing. She has no Dothraki and no Ironborn (no Westeros help) she has only the Unsullied and the Second Sons.

This does not take place after season 6, it takes place around book 4 and 5 wise. Or seasons 4 and 5 though I'd rather refer to book canon than show canon (like no Sansa in Winterfell unless the Baelish player really wants to do that)

But she will have them in the future, thats how the canon goes, maybe it would be Euron instead of Yara.

Benuty
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:41 am

Do not worry I will apply, but I am thinking of a character for that. I have played the game of thrones mod for ck2 which actually goes by the books, and have had great fun with it.

Playing as Danaerys being humiliated, and forced to deal with the slavers diplomatically all while biding their time, and surviving is pretty amazing.
Last edited by Hashem 13.8 billion years ago
King of Madness in the Right Wing Discussion Thread. Winner of 2016 Posters Award for Insanity. Please be aware my posts in NSG, and P2TM are separate.

Warg the Immortal
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Warg the Immortal » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:46 am

Warg the Immortal wrote:Was it confirmed that they have it? or is this just in the IC? Its been a while since I read the books, I thought it and Darksister were both lost

Darksister was last wielded by Bloodraven so it's probably either north of the wall or near the Wall. While the last wielded of Blackfyre was Maelys. I'm willing to bet that since the Westeros force didn't recover it the Golden Company did. They are probably waiting to give to Aegon to help further his rule (cause some see the sword on the same level as the Crown like what happened with Daemon)

Now
Whether you believe Aegon is a true Targaryen, a Blackfyre or neither it would make sense that either the Golden Company recovered it or Illyrio saw to it.

Very well, if Daegon wants a valyrian sword he will just have to find Darksister once he, Daenerys, et all travel to Westeros
Last edited by Warg the Immortal on Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Keirsey Temperament: Mastermind/Architect (INTJ)
The Empire of Warg is a Class Z9 Nation
Emperor: Walker Alexander Ross Graves III
Crown Prince: Walker Alexander Ross Graves IV
Field Marshal: Valus Artyom Regulus Graves
Grandmaster of the Order of Algol: Booker Roland Oxley Graves
Pro: Libertarianism, LGBT, Abortion, Religious Freedom, Refugee Aid
Anti: Conservatism, Totalitarianism, SWERFs/TERFs, Theocracies
5D Political Test: Left-Leaning Pro-Government Interventionist Humanist Libertine

Collectivism score: 17%
Authoritarianism score: 17%
Internationalism score: 33%
Tribalism score: -67%
Liberalism score: 83%

Threat Level: ALPHA, BETA, GAMMA, DELTA, EPSILON

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:22 am

The Forsworn Knights wrote:App:
Name: Jaime Lannister
Age: 34 (If my math serves right, as most FoC chapters take place in 300, and Jaime was born in 266.)
Titles: Lord Commander of the Kingsguard (The Kingslayer, The Lion of Lannister, The Young Lion, Cripple
House Seat: Casterly Rock
House Sigil: The Golden Lannister Lion on a field of red.
Allegiance paid to: King Tommen "Baratheon" of the Iron Throne (Lannister)
Appearance: Ser Jaime of House Lannister
Personality: Jaime Lannister is a foolhardy, violent man who is largely considered to be an arrogant braggart- and will take even the most dishonourable of paths in life to get what he wants. Despite this however, Jaime is fiercely loyal to his friends and may act against his own best interests if he personally believes that his honour as a Knight and a Man of House Lannister is on the line.
Skills: A superb swordsman, a fine military commander, an Amateur plotter.
Weaponry: Oathkeeper- a Valyrian Steel Longsword with a hilt made from Lannister Gold.
Military Strength: 6000 Goldcloaks, may ask his father or his 'Nephew' for reinforcements.
Biography: (From the Wiki)
As young children, Jaime and his sister Cersei looked so much alike, that not even their father was able to keep them apart.[7] Jaime grew into a tall, handsome man, with curled hair the color of beaten gold.[1][8][9] He has flashing cat-green[10] eyes, and a smile that cuts like a knife.[4][11] Jon Snow thinks to himself that Jaime is "what a king should look like",[4] and Bran Stark feels that Jaime looks like "more like the knights in the stories".[12]

As a Kingsguard knight, Jaime wears a white armor and a white cloak.[13] On occasion he wears golden armor decorated with the Lannister lion, with gilded longsword and ornate lion's helmet.[14][15][16] He slew the Mad King Aerys II Targaryen while wearing his white cloak over his golden armor.[17] Jaime alternatively wears a crimson silk tunic embroidered with a golden lion, along with black boots and a black cloak.[4] He also wears crimson cloaks[18] and a leather jack.[19] Jaime wields a lance of golden wood.[15]

Jaime is a born warrior, with little interest in politics and court intrigue. He takes few things seriously.[11] By his own admission, Jaime only feels truly alive when fighting or making love.[7] He comes across as arrogant, amoral, and dishonorable.[20][21][5][19] Because of the death of King Aerys, Jaime has earned such a bad reputation that everything he says is usually cast in the worst possible light.[22] Jaime is rash, headstrong, and angers quickly.[23][24] He is known to have little patience,[18] and worries about the consequences of his actions only after committing the act.[25] A great warrior,[26] Jaime inspires loyalty in his men.[27][28] He is bold,[29] and does not fear death.[30]

RP Example: The previous GoT RP's we were in together. I have more time on my hands and wont leave you guys hanging.
Notes: House Lannister and its members, Cersei Baratheon and her royal children.

House Name: House Lannister
House Sigil: The Golden Lannister Lion on a Red Field
House Words: 'Hear me Roar', although another saying commonly attributed to their house is 'A lannister always repays their debts'.
Allegiance Paid to: House 'Baratheon' of the Iron Throne.
House Seat: url=http://img15.deviantart.net/a454/i/2014/180/7/d/casterly_rock__house_lannister__by_andrewryanart-d7fooud.jpg]Casterly Rock[/url] Located just off of the Far-West coast of the Westerlands.
Approx Number of military at command: 45'000. In addition Jaime Lannister controls the 6000 men of the Kingsguard, and House Lannister holds a massive amount of authority over the regency of the Iron Throne, with Jaime as the Chief General, Tywin Lannister as the Hand of the King, and Cersei Lannister as the Queen-Mother.
History of the House: House Lannister is one of the Great Houses of Westeros. Their lands are in the far west of the continent. Their seat is Casterly Rock, a castle on a rocky promontory overlooking the Sunset Sea. It overlooks the thriving city of Lannisport and sits atop the most productive gold mine in the Westerlands.[1] They are the wealthiest family in the realm.[2] They once possessed a Valyrian steel sword called Brightroar, which was lost by King Tommen II Lannister.

Fair-haired, tall and handsome, the modern Lannisters are the blood of Andal adventurers who carved out a mighty kingdom in the western hills and valleys. Through the female line, they boast of descent from Lann the Clever, the legendary trickster of the Age of Heroes who swindled Casterly Rock from its previous rulers. They used to rule the Westerlands as the Kings of the Rock before swearing allegiance to the Targaryen family. The last King of the Rock, Loren Lannister, and the last King of the Reach, Mern Gardener, joined forces and fielded 60,000 men against Aegon the Conqueror. They were defeated by his dragons in a battle that came to be known as the 'Field of Fire' and lost 4,000 men. They have since served the Targaryens and now King Robert Baratheon as the Lords Paramount of the Westerlands and Wardens of the West. The gold of Casterly Rock and the Golden Tooth has made them the wealthiest of the Great Houses.[3][2]

Accepted, though don't forget that Jaime does not have his sword hand thus he isn't as great of a swordsman as he once was.

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:31 am

Cuprum wrote:
The Valyria Empire wrote:Dany does not have any outside help. Two dragons are locked up under the pyramid, Drogon is off doing his own thing. She has no Dothraki and no Ironborn (no Westeros help) she has only the Unsullied and the Second Sons.

This does not take place after season 6, it takes place around book 4 and 5 wise. Or seasons 4 and 5 though I'd rather refer to book canon than show canon (like no Sansa in Winterfell unless the Baelish player really wants to do that)

But she will have them in the future, thats how the canon goes, maybe it would be Euron instead of Yara.

Also this RP isn't following canon. If the Euron player wants he can make an alliance with Dany, or he doesn't have to. This is very similar to the CK2 AGOT Mod where we start at a canon spot but from there the RP can go non canon.
Last edited by The Valyria Empire on Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Forsworn Knights
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Forsworn Knights » Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:57 am

The Forsworn Knights wrote:Snip

Accepted, though don't forget that Jaime does not have his sword hand thus he isn't as great of a swordsman as he once was.

True, but who needs to cut a bitch when you essentially control the city of King's Landing with the Goldcloaks and the Kingsguard at your back??
(Unless some idiot helps form the Faith Militant and doesnt keep the king on a tight enough leash to stop him from becoming a zealot.)
Farnhamia wrote:

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:03 am

The Forsworn Knights wrote:
The Valyria Empire wrote:Accepted, though don't forget that Jaime does not have his sword hand thus he isn't as great of a swordsman as he once was.

True, but who needs to cut a bitch when you essentially control the city of King's Landing with the Goldcloaks and the Kingsguard at your back??
(Unless some idiot helps form the Faith Militant and doesnt keep the king on a tight enough leash to stop him from becoming a zealot.)

True, I'll give you that.

Argentumurbem
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentumurbem » Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:02 am

App:
Name: Stannis Baratheon, the First of His Name
Titles: Lord of Dragonstone, Lord of Storm's End, Lord Paramount of the Stormlands, King of Westeros
House: Baratheon of Dragonstone, Baratheon of Kingslanding (claimed)
House Seat: Dragonstone, Storm's End (ancestral), Red Keep (claimed)
Allegiance paid to: Laws of Gods and Men
Personality: Stubborn with a strong sense of duty and justice. He is very serious and unforgiving, incapable of accepting nor dispensing courtesies. Though a very accomplished leader, he has no taste for battle.
Skills: Very skilled and tested leader of men, as well as being an accomplished sailor and warrior.
Weaponry: Lightbringer
Military Strength:
- At the Wall: 1,500 mounted troops (primarily heavy cavalry - knights and men-at-arms - supported by mounted bowmen)
- Garrison of Dragonstone: 200
- Garrison of Storm's End: 300
Biography:
- A Game of Thrones
After the death of Jon Arryn, Stannis flees to Dragonstone to gather his strength, including most of the royal fleet, and plan his next move, believing Cersei poisoned Jon. Lord Eddard Stark wonders why Stannis left, believing it was due to the discovery of whatever secret Jon Arryn was allegedly murdered for, although not realizing that Stannis was also slighted by King Robert I Baratheon's selection of Eddard as his new Hand of the King. Ned, via Grand Maester Pycelle, sends a raven with a polite letter requesting Lord Stannis to return to his seat on the small council. During Eddard's investigation of Jon's death, he discovers that Stannis and Jon had spent a great deal of time together. When he is told Stannis and Jon visited a brothel, when Stannis is normally so righteous to the point of prudish, he gets closer to the truth. Robert dies after a boar hunt and is succeeded by his son, Joffrey I Baratheon. Eddard has been selected by Robert to rule as regent, though plans to bring Stannis to the throne. However he is outmaneuvered by Robert's widow, Cersei Lannister. The boy king Joffrey subsequently has Eddard executed.

- Azor Ahai
On Dragonstone, Stannis declares he is the true heir of Robert Baratheon to the Iron Throne, as Joffrey has no true claim to the throne. Since the king's death Stannis has been gathering what strength he can from the lords of the narrow sea and from Myrish and Lyseni sellswords, but his forces are too few to challenge the Lannisters in King's Landing. Additionally, his younger brother, Renly, has also declared himself king with the support of House Tyrell; most of the Baratheon bannermen in the stormlands follow Renly. Stannis's maester, Cressen, suggests he should treat with Robb Stark, who has been declared King in the North, or Lysa Arryn, but his wife, Selyse, says Stannis should not treat for what is his by right.

Selyse has fallen under the influence of Melisandre, a priestess of the Lord of Light. She declares the red comet is a sign that Stannis must sail and the banners of the Reach and the stormlands will flock to him, but Stannis is not convinced. Selyse then tells him to embrace the Lord of Light. She says Melisandre has looked into the flames and seen Renly dead. Stannis renounces the Faith of the Seven and embraces the Lord of Light, seeking only the power that Melisandre promises will follow. The statues of the Seven at Dragonstone are burned in sacrifice. Melisandre proclaims Stannis to be Azor Ahai reborn, a messianic figure in the R'hllor faith, and in a ceremony meant to invoke Azor Ahai, Stannis pulls a sword from the fire. His switch to the faith of R'hllor divides Stannis's own men into two factions: king's men who still follow the Faith of the Seven and queen's men who worship R'hllor.

As a first step toward claiming the Iron Throne, Stannis has hundreds of letters sent to lords throughout Westeros proclaiming himself king and claiming, correctly, that Ser Jaime Lannister, not Robert Baratheon, is the father of Cersei's children. Rather than a direct assault on King's Landing, Stannis leads his forces to besiege Storm's End, hoping to convince his younger brother to join forces with him. He offers Renly to be his heir and a place at the king's small council, along with remaining Lord of Storm's End. Renly makes light of the offer, offering Stannis Storm's End and telling him to kneel before him. The brothers have an inconclusive parley that fails to reconcile them. They agree that their forces will meet at dawn. That night, Melisandre uses her magic to birth an animated shadow, which assassinates Renly in his tent at first light. The majority of Renly's followers subsequently swear allegiance to Stannis.

One of Renly's sworn swords who refuses to follow Stannis is Ser Cortnay Penrose, castellan of Storm's End. Cortnay refuses to surrender the castle, fearing what Stannis would do to the bastard within, Edric Storm. He challenges Stannis to a duel, which the king refuses. Stannis asks Davos' advice and is told he should attack King's Landing before Storm's End. Though thinking Davos is clever, Stannis says he needs to take Storm's End as men are following him from fear rather then love, and if he leaves it will be said he was defeated. Ser Davos Seaworth rows Melisandre beneath the fortress, and the priestess assassinates Penrose as she did Renly.

With Storm's End under his control, Stannis launches an amphibious assault on King's Landing. Braving wildfire, a river-spanning chain, and other defenses, Stannis's forces are defeated at the cusp of victory when Lannister and Tyrell reinforcements unexpectedly arrive, seemingly led by Renly's ghost; it is in fact Garlan Tyrell wearing the deceased Renly's armour.

- The Broken King
Stannis returns to Dragonstone, his host broken by the Battle of the Blackwater. He has his Hand of the King, Lord Alester Florent, imprisoned when the man attempts to make peace with the Lannisters by offering them Stannis's daughter, Shireen Baratheon, as a hostage and betroth her to Tommen.

When Ser Davos Seaworth returns to Dragonstone, he is imprisoned by Ser Axell as Melisandre sees he plans to assassinate her. Stannis has him released and brought before him to hear Axell Florent's plan to assault Claw Isle and put the island to the sword in retaliation for Lord Ardrian Celtigar's submission to King Joffrey. Davos calls the plan evil, stating that the smallfolk of Claw Isle are not traitors. Stannis then tells Davos how he sees taking the Iron Throne as a duty and that he plans to scour the realm of corruption. He agrees with Davos about Claw Isle and names Davos Lord of the Rainwood, Admiral of the Narrow Sea, and his new Hand of the King, since Davos is one of the few men who have the courage to tell his king the truth, even when he knows the truth will not be well-received. Stannis then takes part in a ritual with Melisandre, throwing three leeches containing Edric's blood on a fire while saying the names of the other three Kings.

Melisandre urges Stannis to sacrifice Robert's bastard Edric Storm to complete a spell she claims will raise dragons from stone and grant him more power. Stannis is initially reluctant even after Balon and Robb's death prove the possible power of Kingsblood, but considers following through with the ritual if Joffrey dies. However, on hearing of Joffrey's death Davos smuggles the boy away under the care off Ser Andrew Estermont and urges Stannis to take his remaining forces north to defend the Wall.

- War in the North
Stannis sails his forces north to the Wall, leaves Selyse and Shireen at Eastwatch-by-the-Sea, and marches west along the Wall. His forces arrive just in time to crush Mance Rayder's wildling army at the Battle of Castle Black. He stays at the King's Tower of Castle Black to negotiate a settlement with the wildlings and offers to legitimize Jon Snow as Lord of Winterfell if he supports Stannis's rule. The offer falls through when Jon is selected as Lord Commander of the Night's Watch. Stannis continues to seek support in the north for another attempt at the throne.

Stannis, the self-styled King of Westeros, sends flocks of ravens from the Wall to all northern houses asking them to declare for him. He receives silence or refusals from the lords, with only the Karstarks, led by the castellan of Karhold, Arnolf Karstark, declaring for him.

RP Example: Sorry I don't know the tags to just directly to a post one two
Ancillary Characters:
- Shireen Baratheon, Princess of Westeros
- Selyse Florent, Queen of Westeros
- Rolland Storm, Lord of Nightsong
- Davos Seaworth, Hand of the King
- Melisandre, the Red Priestess
- Ser Justin Massey, a loyal knight
- Lord Peasebury, a loyal bannerman
- Lord Fell, a loyal bannerman
- Ser Axell Florent, uncle
- Ser Gilbert Farring
- Ser Godry Farring, the Giantslayer
- Ser Richard Horpe
- Ser Andrew Estermont
- Edric Storm
To Stop The Scythe - A Sci-Fi RP set in the world of Mass Effect. Join the Shadow Broker's team and hunt down the mysteries surrounding the Protheans, uncovering secrets that were best left unknown and fight your way to the knowledge that can bring about the destruction of the Reapers.

Slakonian
Senator

Founded: Nov 22, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Slakonian » Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:09 am

Name: Ser Maric Storm
House: Swann(kinda)
Titles: The Bastard of Swann
Personal Sigil:

Allegiance paid to: The one True King House Baratheon of Dragonstone
Appearance:
Personality:
Skills:
Weaponry:
Military Strength: 1,000 men follow both him and his brother Clifford.
Biography:
Maric is the bastard and eldest son of Ser Byron 'Greatswan' who is a distant cousin to Lord Guilan. Maric resembles with the Greatswan alot and for that reason is highly regarded by the smallfolk of Stonehelm. Despite a bastard, both him and his trueborn brother Clifford received a fair education on Lord Guilan's household, although many consider this a mistake due both brothers had some claim on the lordship; the lord himself dismissed the threat due they were distant landless kin.

Lord Guilan used his connections in order to repay Ser Byron for his services. He sent Clifford to the Citedal after his rather early knighthood to be trained as maester(needless to say, he failed utterly) while his brother had the honor to squire for Ser Garlan the Gallant of House Tyrell and getting acquainted with one of the most powerful families of the Seven Kingdoms notheless, making Highgarden his home for 8 years.

After he was knighted before the Seven by Ser Garlan, he made the traditional trip to Essos for a man of his status. Maric followed his brother and together the joined the Golden Company, through the company they learned about other cultures, ethics, Essos itself and of course the Lord of Light to whom they converted in Pentos before their final departure from the grand eastern continent.

It has been almost a year since their return and now the realm is turned asunder by civil war thanks to the rival claims to the Iron Throne. He and his brother with a loyal contingent of a 1,000 men and 30 ships(out of 40) have left from Red Watch to swear their fealty to Stannis Baratheon.
RP Example:
Notes: I am going to have control over another two characters which are Clifford Swann and Donnel Swann; Heir to Stonehelm

House Swann

Alternative House Sigil:
http://sf.co.ua/13/06/wallpaper-2852102.jpg

House Words: Powerful & Cautious
Allegiance Paid to: House Baratheon of Storm's End
House Seat: Stonehelm

Approx Number of military at command: 6,000
History of the House:
House Swann is an old noble house, regarded as proud, powerful and cautious. They have govern the lands of Red Watch for thousands of years. From Stonehelm they control the Slayne, a major river route inland to the stormlands, gaining them much wealth and power. They are probably the second most powerful and influential family in the stormlands, after their overlords: House Baratheon.

Lord Guilan, disgusted from the previous war is not interested fighting another great war that would cost his people dearly so he pleaded illness and declaring for none's side in the War of the Five Kings but alas his son and great nephews have taken 1,000 men each to fight for each of the Baratheon brothers name.
Call me Slak!
Greek Army Reservist NCO
Our great anthem
Turmenista wrote:>USA/Obama drops bombs in Syria for over a year, nobody bats an eye or says a word.
>Russia/Putin drops bombs in Syria for a day and-
WE INTERRUPT THIS SHITPOST TO INFORM YOU THAT VLADIMIR PUTIN AND RUSSIA ARE TRYING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!
Glasgia wrote:
Kratu wrote:America will embargo Italian goods. :p

No pizza for you then!

Lord Tothe wrote:
The Emerald Dragon wrote:The 9,910th Monkey died of viagra overdose

Monkey #9909 was on the other end of the viagra overdose problem

Altegonnia
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Altegonnia » Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:33 am

App:
Name:Twenty Goodmen
Titles: Annointed knight of the North
House: Goodmen
House Seat: The village fief of Twenty Pines.
House Sigil:

Allegiance paid to: House Bolton (turncloak)
Appearance (Picture appreciated):image
Personality: Twenty of House Goodmen is the very definotion of a Stalwart and just knight. He is known across the North as reliable and efficiant soldier. He is one of roose's most trusted commanders and has saved many bolton from the jaws of defeat through sheer uncontainable will.
Skills: -Master swordsmen
-skilled infiltrator
-skilled arsonist
-skilled horsemen
Weaponry (If any): -a steel sword.
-Ironwood shield
-steel knife
-torches and oil
Military Strength (How many men can your lands call upon, eg. The Reach could likely muster 100,000 men.): 19 (and then himself). They're pretty good.....men.
bio: House Goodmen dates back to the war of Conquest where Aegon Targaryian conquered westeros. House Goodmen in those days were nothing more than soldiers of the north, holding martial service to the king in the North to be an honor ad privilege. However after Tohreen bent the knee the Goodmen house led a revolt so tiny historians don't even bother including it in the books. It was a revolt of about twenty men who stormed a castle which aegon the conqueror was in while his dragon was out hunting local livestock. They turned out easy to please and left peacefully after being promised knighthoods. The goodmen family were poor soldiers and the title of knighthood was more than enough to satiate their unrest. For the next 282 years the Goodmen family became a respected and well accomplish minor noble, granted village fief of Twenty Pines by their liege lord Wyman Manderly. However when Robert's Rebellion broke out their appreciations and loyalties were tested. Ser Twentee who was head of the household at the time decided it would be better to fight for their current masters, the north, over their old one in the south, the Targaryens. In a true show of loyalty, Twentee even converted to the Old God's faith as a show of loyalty.

The house today still holds their prestige but only on paper. Twenty of House Goodmen was born to a noble house in decline. His father, Ser Twenntii was a knight of poor standing, who spent his time getting drunk off his pay and gambling the rest. His father even joke their name sounded like number cause the number twenty was a lucky one....not that his gambling skills reflected that message. Twenty Goodmen spent his youth wishing to be like the Goodmen of the past. He trained his sword eery day and cherished the day he himself would be made a squire. He was assigned to Rodrik Cassel as his squire and learned much from him over that time. But it wasn't enough, he would not be satisfied until every knight in the realm acknowledged the return of the Goodmen honor. He trained and trained in art of sword-fighting in order to become skilled in craft. He even a year in the reach tutoring on renowned knights of the region. When he returned his father asked him to go to lord manderly and swear his allegiance to him. However Manderly did night the Goodmen soon enough. Roose Bolton, who was looking for more men of arms, recruited the knight. At the age of 20, Twenty is now the owner of Twenty Pines after his father died of alcohol poisoning. He and manderly met respectfully over the issue of a Bolton knight holding his territory, but he came to an amicable agreement with him where he would keep the ancestral fief as long as it follows his laws and not the bolton's. He is currently in Winterfell, along with Roose and his banners. Now as a trusted knight of roose he is expected to help hold the Ancient Stark fortress so that the flayed man may rise over it forever.

RP Example: you've been in RPs with me.
Notes: nineteen good-men
Last edited by Altegonnia on Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Warg the Immortal
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Warg the Immortal » Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:36 am

The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:The Roose is loose!
h
e

R
o
o
s
e

i
s

l
o
o
s
e
!
Keirsey Temperament: Mastermind/Architect (INTJ)
The Empire of Warg is a Class Z9 Nation
Emperor: Walker Alexander Ross Graves III
Crown Prince: Walker Alexander Ross Graves IV
Field Marshal: Valus Artyom Regulus Graves
Grandmaster of the Order of Algol: Booker Roland Oxley Graves
Pro: Libertarianism, LGBT, Abortion, Religious Freedom, Refugee Aid
Anti: Conservatism, Totalitarianism, SWERFs/TERFs, Theocracies
5D Political Test: Left-Leaning Pro-Government Interventionist Humanist Libertine

Collectivism score: 17%
Authoritarianism score: 17%
Internationalism score: 33%
Tribalism score: -67%
Liberalism score: 83%

Threat Level: ALPHA, BETA, GAMMA, DELTA, EPSILON

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:45 am

App:
Name:Jon "Snow" Stark
House:Stark
Titles:Lord of Winterfell, Lord Paramount of The North and Warden of the North (Stannis)
House Seat:Rightfully Winterfell
House Sigil:Image
Personal Sigil:

Allegiance paid to: King Stannis of House Baratheon
Appearance (Picture appreciated):Image
Personality:
Jon was raised as a Stark and Northerner and in many ways took to their values of honor, to which he tries to conform even when faced with complex and morally ambiguous decisions. He idolizes his father, Lord Eddard, but is wounded by his refusal to discuss or name his mother. He has a perceptive and observant outlook, and displays bravery, resourcefulness and quick thinking during his time at the Wall, eventually becoming a natural leader and mentor in the Night's Watch.

While he was close to the Stark children, Jon once stated that, as a bastard, he "grew up quicker" than them, and he is shown to be a great deal more solemn than his siblings; the experience of maturing with an illegitimate status made him bitter and with a desire to prove himself, thus, he chooses a life of hard duty in the Night's Watch to earn his own honor. Despite his somber demeanour, however, he is compassionate towards those he views as fellow outcasts and rejects, and is particularly close to his tomboyish half-sister Arya, who also understands how it feels to be overshadowed. He is noted to be a skilled horse rider, and is a gifted swordsman, being trained with swords "since he could walk". Jon is also said to be better than his half-brother Robb with a sword. He keeps faith with the old gods.

In A Clash of Kings, Jon discovers that, like his brother Bran, he is a warg and can therefore take control of Ghost whenever he opens his "third eye." Also, like many other characters in the series, he occasionally has dreams that seem to be prophetic.

Skills: Greatly skilled in combat and at commanding, like his father he is a firm beliver in honor and justice. A natural born leader
Weaponry (If any): Longclaw
Military Strength (How many men can your lands call upon, eg. The Reach could likely muster 100,000 men.): 500 Wildlings and Night's Watch men that have rallied to his cause.
Biography (At least a well written Paragraph please):
Jon Snow's parentage remains a mystery (see theories below). He is believed to have been born towards the end of Robert's Rebellion, within one month, give or take, of the Sack of King's Landing. Returning from the war, Lord Eddard Stark brought the new born babe to Winterfell, insisting on raising him with the rest of his family. Jon was named by Lord Eddard.

Jon has an older half-brother, Robb, two younger half-sisters, Sansa and Arya, and two younger half-brothers, Bran and Rickon. Jon received a noble's education by Maester Luwin alongside his half-siblings. His presence at Winterfell turned out to be a source of friction between Eddard and his wife, Catelyn, who saw Jon as a constant reminder of her husband's infidelity. She treated him coldly making him feel unwelcome. His appearance, resembling Eddard more closely than any of his true born siblings, strained the relationship between himself and his stepmother further. However, Eddard was always "fiercely protective" of Jon, he treated him the same as his true born children and Jon got on well with his half-siblings, particularly with Robb, whom he viewed as his "best friend, rival and constant companion", and Arya, who "never seemed to fit, no more than he had." Despite this, Jon always had issues with his bastardy and at times felt alienated, contributing to his eventual decision to join the Night's Watch, where the circumstances of his birth would be of little importance.

When he learned that his brother Robb was betrayed and killed by Roose Bolton Jon was outraged and while he was conflicted by Stannis' offer he has decided to accept it and bring justice to House Bolton. He also knows that Stannis sees the threat that the Others present and thus knows that uniting the North and making Stannis King is the only way to make the realm ready to face the Others

RP Example:You can look to previous Game of Thrones threads
Notes: Tormund Giantsbane, Eddison Tollett (Dolorous Edd), Samwell Tarly, Wun Wun, Val, Ghost
Last edited by The Valyria Empire on Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Cuprum
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Cuprum » Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:02 pm

Cuprum wrote:

Also this RP isn't following canon. If the Euron player wants he can make an alliance with Dany, or he doesn't have to. This is very similar to the CK2 AGOT Mod where we start at a canon spot but from there the RP can go non canon.

He had invaded two powers, the north and the Reach. He will be fucked if he doesn't have the dragons.

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:09 pm

Cuprum wrote:
The Valyria Empire wrote:Also this RP isn't following canon. If the Euron player wants he can make an alliance with Dany, or he doesn't have to. This is very similar to the CK2 AGOT Mod where we start at a canon spot but from there the RP can go non canon.

He had invaded two powers, the north and the Reach. He will be fucked if he doesn't have the dragons.

Cuprum I said if you want to argue this TG me. Don't clog up the thread with this pointless argument.

Cuprum
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Cuprum » Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:41 pm

App:
Name: Daenerys Targaryen, the First of Her Name
Titles: Queen of Yunkai, Astapor and Meereen. Queen of Westeros
House: Targaryen
House Seat: King's Landing (ancestral), Great Pyramid of Meereen
Allegiance paid to: House Targaryen
Personality: Daenerys seems to have inherited a natural gift for leadership as her birthright. Her followers generally regard her with great respect and love, and she is often compared to her deceased brother Rhaegar, a similarly charismatic leader who was known for his skill in combat, determination, scholarly mind and strong sense of justice. Her primary weakness as a ruler is her youth and relative inexperience.
Skills: A striking beauty and Targaryens good side of the coin tossed by the gods.
Weaponry: Her three dragons.
Military Strength:
    ~10,600 Unsullied, including 2000 who had not earned their spiked caps
    2,000 Windblown
    ~4000 Brazen Beasts city watch
    ~6,000 freedmen divided into 3 companies
    500 Stormcrows
    ~200 Pit Fighters
    26 squires of Barristan
    ~20 of Daenerys Targaryen's Dothraki warriors
Biography:
Daenerys is the only daughter and youngest child of King Aerys II Targaryen, the "Mad King", and his sister-wife, Rhaella. Her father died during the Sack of King's Landing, before she was even born. The usurper Robert Baratheon installed himself as king, having defeated Aerys in the conquest known as Robert's Rebellion. Her pregnant mother and brother Viserys, fled to the island of Dragonstone, the ancestral home of House Targaryen, to escape Robert. Daenerys's brother Rhaegar Targaryen was also killed in the war and the forces of House Lannister murdered his wife, Elia Martell, and children, Daenerys's niece and nephew, during the Sack of King's Landing.

But unbeknownst to her, Rhaella, and Viserys, her oldest brother Rhaegar had another son by Lyanna Stark, Jon Snow, who was raised by Lyanna's brother Eddard Stark in Winterfell, joined the Night's Watch and later became the King in the North.

On the night Daenerys was born on Dragonstone, a vast storm raged. For this reason, she is sometimes called "Daenerys Stormborn". Her mother died soon after she was born, leaving her an orphan. As a baby, she was taken into exile in the Free Cities with her brother, Viserys, by loyal retainers, among them Ser Willem Darry.

After years spent fruitlessly trying to raise support to retake the Iron Throne, Viserys and Daenerys were given sanctuary by Magister Illyrio Mopatis in the Free City of Pentos. She dreams of finding a peaceful home and a place to belong. She lives in constant fear of Viserys, who hits her when his temper is risen (in his words, whenever she "wakes the dragon"). Living under Viserys' domination has left her meek and malleable.

Viserys and Daenerys stay at the estate of Magister Illyrio Mopatis who has brokered a deal for her to marry Khal Drogo of the Dothraki. Daenerys does not want to marry him, but Viserys has traded her to Drogo in exchange for an army of 40,000 men of Drogo's khalasar, which Viserys plans to use in his invasion of Westeros. Viserys tells her that she has no choice. Viserys fondles her under the pretext that he is seeing how she has grown; she looks off into the distance.

Daenerys tries to convince Drogo to invade so their son might claim the Iron Throne, but the Dothraki do not trust ships and water their horses cannot drink. Now that Viserys is dead, Drogo does not feel inclined to honor the bargain. A wineseller attempts to poison Daenerys to fulfill Robert's orders. She is rescued by Ser Jorah and Rakharo. Following the assassination attempt, Drogo reverses his decision and swears that he will lead his forces across the Narrow Sea and seize the Seven Kingdoms in blood and fire.

After Drogos's dead, Daenerys leads the remnants of her khalasar across the Red Waste, hoping to find shelter in the far lands of the east. She tries to feed her newborn dragons, but they refuse the raw meat she offers. She regards the dragons as her sons. The mare Drogo gave her as a wedding gift dies of exhaustion and Daenerys decides to send her three bloodriders, Rakharo, Aggo and Kovarro, with their remaining horses to explore in three separate directions, knowing that they are her last hope.

Daenerys unsuccessfully appeals to the merchant nobles of Qarth to lend her ships. The warlocks uses their magic to murder the rest of the Thirteen. He repeats his invitation to Daenerys, telling her that her children are at the House of the Undying. Daenerys flees and Jorah attempts to kill Pree but is only able to dissipate one of his many duplicates.

Daenerys returns to Xaro's home to confront him for his treachery and finds him in bed with Doreah. Hurt from the betrayal, Daenerys takes them to his vault, which proves to be empty, and locks them inside to die. She salvages enough valuables to buy a ship from amongst his possessions.[25]

Following their journey from Qarth, Daenerys's ship arrives at the city of Astapor in Slaver's Bay. By then, Daenerys's dragons had grown to the size of small dogs. While these dragons were now capable of hunting fish for themselves, they are still not large enough to be used as weapons of war to invade Westeros. Thus, Daenerys needs an army. While the Unsullied, the elite warrior-eunuchs produced in Astapor, are regarded as some of the finest soldiers in the world, Daenerys knows that their being slave-soldiers would become problematic in Westeros, where slavery is outlawed. However, Jorah convinces Daenerys that she has no choice but to settle for this solution since she has no other means of acquiring an army. While Daenerys considers expanding her tiny Dothraki khalasar, most of whom have become seasick since the Dothraki have never traveled on ships before, Jorah explains that the Dothraki would only join her if she were strong.

Upon arriving in Astapor, Daenerys is given a tour of the Unsullied barracks by the Unsullied's owner, Kraznys mo Nakloz, with his slave girl Missandei translating his Low Valyrian into the Common Tongue of Westeros for Daenerys. Since Kraznys does not know that Daenerys understands Valyrian, he frequently insults her.

With the Unsullied under her command, Daenerys sacks Astapor with little resistance. Once it is done, she addresses all of her Unsullied warriors and tells them they are now free. She also gives them the option of leaving unharmed or fighting under her command as free men. At first, the Unsullied remain quiet, not knowing what to do with their newfound freedom. however, one Unsullied soldier begins to beat his spear against the ground, signifying his allegiance to her. The rest of the Unsullied follow suit shortly thereafter. Now in command of an army of free men, Daenerys marches forward with her new army while her dragons fly overhead and roar triumphantly.

During their journey to Yunkai, the next great city of Slaver's Bay, Daenerys ordered the Unsullied to elect a commander from their own ranks. The officers ultimately choose Grey Worm, who like all Unsullied, was given the name of a type of vermin. When Daenerys instructed the Unsullied to go back to their own names or pick new ones they like, Grey Worm elected to keep his, as it was the name he had when Daenerys Stormborn set him free.[29] While Daenerys and Barristan were confident that they could conquer Yunkai since that city only bred sex slaves, Jorah expressed his concerns that the city's defenders would not fight them on the battlefield but would rather strengthen their position behind the walls and utilize guerilla tactics against her army. He also viewed the Yunkai campaign as a distraction from their main goal of taking Westeros. Dany was, however, adamant on freeing the slaves of Yunkai, who number in the hundreds of thousands.

Daenerys and her army eventually arrive at the gates of Meereen as she begins her siege. She is faced with a champions duel where a riding knight of Meereen challenges her to choose a champion that will fight for her. Daario Naharis, commander of the Second Sons and the most expendable member of Dany's entourage, volunteers to be her champion. Once Naharis quickly dispatches the Meereen champion, Dany begins her siege of the city by speaking to the gathered slaves and then catapulting the broken chains of those she has freed across the city walls, demonstrating her previous successes. As the slaves examine the broken chains, the Great Masters look on, perhaps in fear.

Attended by Tyrion Lannister, Missandei, Hizdahr zo Loraq and Daario Naharis, Daenerys sits in the royal box at the Daznak's Pit as Jorah Mormont gives the traditional dedication to her and manages to be the last fighter standing. At this moment, Jorah suddenly hurls a spear at the royal box – embedding itself in a Son of the Harpy sneaking behind Daario. Suddenly, Sons of the Harpy reveal themselves on every level of the arena and begin slaughtering collaborating Masters and freedmen alike – Hizdahr included. Jorah and Daario evacuate Daenerys from the royal box, while Tyrion rescues Missandei. Finding the exits blocked, the group makes a stand in the center of the Pit with remainder of the Unsullied defenders. Seeing they are hopelessly outnumbered, Daenerys takes Missandei's hand and closes her eyes, ready to face her death.

At that moment, a draconic screech pierces the air, and Drogon descends upon the arena, flying out of a giant flame burst. Many of the Sons scatter in terror as Drogon bites and mercilessly burns the nearest ones to death. The Sons rally enough to attack Drogon with spears, which Daenerys hastily makes an effort to remove. Trying to get Drogon out of the Sons' range, Dany climbs atop his back and bids him to fly ("Valad"), becoming the first Targaryen dragonrider in over a century. The Sons of the Harpy temporarily routed, Daario, Jorah, Missandei and Tyrion look on in astonishment as Drogon, with Daenerys on his back, soars away.

Later, Daenerys finds herself far away from Meereen, atop an impressive hill in a sea of green grass. Drogon is still recovering from his wounds and is uninterested in flying back. Unfortunately, he's also not interested in finding them any food. Daenerys wanders away to find something for them, but is shocked to see a trio of Dothraki bloodriders emerge. Within minutes, an entire khalasar has her surrounded. Understanding what might happen to her, she quickly removes a ring and drops it in the grass, determined to leave a trail.

House Name: Targaryen
House Sigil:

House Words: Fire and Blood
Allegiance Paid to: House Targaryen
House Seat: Great Pyramid of Meereen
Approx Number of military at command: Above
History of the House:
Once a noble family of the vast Valyrian Freehold, an empire spanning most of the eastern continent, the Targaryens were given control of the island of Dragonstone in the Narrow Sea some centuries ago. After the obliteration of Valyria in the Doom, the Targaryens launched a devastating invasion of Westeros using three dragons to spearhead their attack. In a short period of time, six of the seven formerly independent kingdoms had surrendered to the Targaryen leader, King Aegon I, unifying the continent under his rule. The last hold-out, Dorne, joined the kingdom through a political and marriage alliance some two centuries later.

During the increasingly erratic reign of King Aerys II, his son Rhaegar was said to have kidnapped Lyanna Stark of Winterfell for unknown reasons. When Lyanna's brother Brandon protested, Aerys responded by having both him and his father Rickard Stark arrested and executed. This sparked a massive uprising led by Eddard Stark, Robert Baratheon and Jon Arryn. At the end of this war Aerys and Rhaegar were dead and the Targaryen power-base in Westeros destroyed. Aerys's youngest children, Viserys and Daenerys, were taken by Targaryen loyalists into exile in the Free Cities of the East.

Generations of compound inbreeding have preserved in the Targaryen bloodline the classic Valyrian features of silver-white (platinum blonde) hair, and very fair, pale skin. Allegedly, this also preserved in their bloodline the ability to successfully bond with and ride dragons. They also seem to be somewhat more tolerant of extreme heat and high temperatures than other people, though they are by no means invulnerable to fire – or at least, not all of them.
Last edited by Cuprum on Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:53 pm

Cuprum wrote:App:
Name: Daenerys Targaryen, the First of Her Name
Titles: Queen of Yunkai, Astapor and Meereen. Queen of Westeros
House: Targaryen
House Seat: King's Landing (ancestral), Great Pyramid of Meereen
Allegiance paid to: House Targaryen
Personality: Daenerys seems to have inherited a natural gift for leadership as her birthright. Her followers generally regard her with great respect and love, and she is often compared to her deceased brother Rhaegar, a similarly charismatic leader who was known for his skill in combat, determination, scholarly mind and strong sense of justice. Her primary weakness as a ruler is her youth and relative inexperience.
Skills: A striking beauty and Targaryens good side of the coin tossed by the gods.
Weaponry: Her three dragons.
Military Strength:
    ~10,600 Unsullied, including 2000 who had not earned their spiked caps
    2,000 Windblown
    ~4000 Brazen Beasts city watch
    ~6,000 freedmen divided into 3 companies
    500 Stormcrows
    ~200 Pit Fighters
    26 squires of Barristan
    ~20 of Daenerys Targaryen's Dothraki warriors
Biography:
Daenerys is the only daughter and youngest child of King Aerys II Targaryen, the "Mad King", and his sister-wife, Rhaella. Her father died during the Sack of King's Landing, before she was even born. The usurper Robert Baratheon installed himself as king, having defeated Aerys in the conquest known as Robert's Rebellion. Her pregnant mother and brother Viserys, fled to the island of Dragonstone, the ancestral home of House Targaryen, to escape Robert. Daenerys's brother Rhaegar Targaryen was also killed in the war and the forces of House Lannister murdered his wife, Elia Martell, and children, Daenerys's niece and nephew, during the Sack of King's Landing.

But unbeknownst to her, Rhaella, and Viserys, her oldest brother Rhaegar had another son by Lyanna Stark, Jon Snow, who was raised by Lyanna's brother Eddard Stark in Winterfell, joined the Night's Watch and later became the King in the North.

On the night Daenerys was born on Dragonstone, a vast storm raged. For this reason, she is sometimes called "Daenerys Stormborn". Her mother died soon after she was born, leaving her an orphan. As a baby, she was taken into exile in the Free Cities with her brother, Viserys, by loyal retainers, among them Ser Willem Darry.

After years spent fruitlessly trying to raise support to retake the Iron Throne, Viserys and Daenerys were given sanctuary by Magister Illyrio Mopatis in the Free City of Pentos. She dreams of finding a peaceful home and a place to belong. She lives in constant fear of Viserys, who hits her when his temper is risen (in his words, whenever she "wakes the dragon"). Living under Viserys' domination has left her meek and malleable.

Viserys and Daenerys stay at the estate of Magister Illyrio Mopatis who has brokered a deal for her to marry Khal Drogo of the Dothraki. Daenerys does not want to marry him, but Viserys has traded her to Drogo in exchange for an army of 40,000 men of Drogo's khalasar, which Viserys plans to use in his invasion of Westeros. Viserys tells her that she has no choice. Viserys fondles her under the pretext that he is seeing how she has grown; she looks off into the distance.

Daenerys tries to convince Drogo to invade so their son might claim the Iron Throne, but the Dothraki do not trust ships and water their horses cannot drink. Now that Viserys is dead, Drogo does not feel inclined to honor the bargain. A wineseller attempts to poison Daenerys to fulfill Robert's orders. She is rescued by Ser Jorah and Rakharo. Following the assassination attempt, Drogo reverses his decision and swears that he will lead his forces across the Narrow Sea and seize the Seven Kingdoms in blood and fire.

After Drogos's dead, Daenerys leads the remnants of her khalasar across the Red Waste, hoping to find shelter in the far lands of the east. She tries to feed her newborn dragons, but they refuse the raw meat she offers. She regards the dragons as her sons. The mare Drogo gave her as a wedding gift dies of exhaustion and Daenerys decides to send her three bloodriders, Rakharo, Aggo and Kovarro, with their remaining horses to explore in three separate directions, knowing that they are her last hope.

Daenerys unsuccessfully appeals to the merchant nobles of Qarth to lend her ships. The warlocks uses their magic to murder the rest of the Thirteen. He repeats his invitation to Daenerys, telling her that her children are at the House of the Undying. Daenerys flees and Jorah attempts to kill Pree but is only able to dissipate one of his many duplicates.

Daenerys returns to Xaro's home to confront him for his treachery and finds him in bed with Doreah. Hurt from the betrayal, Daenerys takes them to his vault, which proves to be empty, and locks them inside to die. She salvages enough valuables to buy a ship from amongst his possessions.[25]

Following their journey from Qarth, Daenerys's ship arrives at the city of Astapor in Slaver's Bay. By then, Daenerys's dragons had grown to the size of small dogs. While these dragons were now capable of hunting fish for themselves, they are still not large enough to be used as weapons of war to invade Westeros. Thus, Daenerys needs an army. While the Unsullied, the elite warrior-eunuchs produced in Astapor, are regarded as some of the finest soldiers in the world, Daenerys knows that their being slave-soldiers would become problematic in Westeros, where slavery is outlawed. However, Jorah convinces Daenerys that she has no choice but to settle for this solution since she has no other means of acquiring an army. While Daenerys considers expanding her tiny Dothraki khalasar, most of whom have become seasick since the Dothraki have never traveled on ships before, Jorah explains that the Dothraki would only join her if she were strong.

Upon arriving in Astapor, Daenerys is given a tour of the Unsullied barracks by the Unsullied's owner, Kraznys mo Nakloz, with his slave girl Missandei translating his Low Valyrian into the Common Tongue of Westeros for Daenerys. Since Kraznys does not know that Daenerys understands Valyrian, he frequently insults her.

With the Unsullied under her command, Daenerys sacks Astapor with little resistance. Once it is done, she addresses all of her Unsullied warriors and tells them they are now free. She also gives them the option of leaving unharmed or fighting under her command as free men. At first, the Unsullied remain quiet, not knowing what to do with their newfound freedom. however, one Unsullied soldier begins to beat his spear against the ground, signifying his allegiance to her. The rest of the Unsullied follow suit shortly thereafter. Now in command of an army of free men, Daenerys marches forward with her new army while her dragons fly overhead and roar triumphantly.

During their journey to Yunkai, the next great city of Slaver's Bay, Daenerys ordered the Unsullied to elect a commander from their own ranks. The officers ultimately choose Grey Worm, who like all Unsullied, was given the name of a type of vermin. When Daenerys instructed the Unsullied to go back to their own names or pick new ones they like, Grey Worm elected to keep his, as it was the name he had when Daenerys Stormborn set him free.[29] While Daenerys and Barristan were confident that they could conquer Yunkai since that city only bred sex slaves, Jorah expressed his concerns that the city's defenders would not fight them on the battlefield but would rather strengthen their position behind the walls and utilize guerilla tactics against her army. He also viewed the Yunkai campaign as a distraction from their main goal of taking Westeros. Dany was, however, adamant on freeing the slaves of Yunkai, who number in the hundreds of thousands.

Daenerys and her army eventually arrive at the gates of Meereen as she begins her siege. She is faced with a champions duel where a riding knight of Meereen challenges her to choose a champion that will fight for her. Daario Naharis, commander of the Second Sons and the most expendable member of Dany's entourage, volunteers to be her champion. Once Naharis quickly dispatches the Meereen champion, Dany begins her siege of the city by speaking to the gathered slaves and then catapulting the broken chains of those she has freed across the city walls, demonstrating her previous successes. As the slaves examine the broken chains, the Great Masters look on, perhaps in fear.

Attended by Tyrion Lannister, Missandei, Hizdahr zo Loraq and Daario Naharis, Daenerys sits in the royal box at the Daznak's Pit as Jorah Mormont gives the traditional dedication to her and manages to be the last fighter standing. At this moment, Jorah suddenly hurls a spear at the royal box – embedding itself in a Son of the Harpy sneaking behind Daario. Suddenly, Sons of the Harpy reveal themselves on every level of the arena and begin slaughtering collaborating Masters and freedmen alike – Hizdahr included. Jorah and Daario evacuate Daenerys from the royal box, while Tyrion rescues Missandei. Finding the exits blocked, the group makes a stand in the center of the Pit with remainder of the Unsullied defenders. Seeing they are hopelessly outnumbered, Daenerys takes Missandei's hand and closes her eyes, ready to face her death.

At that moment, a draconic screech pierces the air, and Drogon descends upon the arena, flying out of a giant flame burst. Many of the Sons scatter in terror as Drogon bites and mercilessly burns the nearest ones to death. The Sons rally enough to attack Drogon with spears, which Daenerys hastily makes an effort to remove. Trying to get Drogon out of the Sons' range, Dany climbs atop his back and bids him to fly ("Valad"), becoming the first Targaryen dragonrider in over a century. The Sons of the Harpy temporarily routed, Daario, Jorah, Missandei and Tyrion look on in astonishment as Drogon, with Daenerys on his back, soars away.

Later, Daenerys finds herself far away from Meereen, atop an impressive hill in a sea of green grass. Drogon is still recovering from his wounds and is uninterested in flying back. Unfortunately, he's also not interested in finding them any food. Daenerys wanders away to find something for them, but is shocked to see a trio of Dothraki bloodriders emerge. Within minutes, an entire khalasar has her surrounded. Understanding what might happen to her, she quickly removes a ring and drops it in the grass, determined to leave a trail.

House Name: Targaryen
House Sigil:
House Words: Fire and Blood
Allegiance Paid to: House Targaryen
House Seat: Great Pyramid of Meereen
Approx Number of military at command: Above
History of the House:
Once a noble family of the vast Valyrian Freehold, an empire spanning most of the eastern continent, the Targaryens were given control of the island of Dragonstone in the Narrow Sea some centuries ago. After the obliteration of Valyria in the Doom, the Targaryens launched a devastating invasion of Westeros using three dragons to spearhead their attack. In a short period of time, six of the seven formerly independent kingdoms had surrendered to the Targaryen leader, King Aegon I, unifying the continent under his rule. The last hold-out, Dorne, joined the kingdom through a political and marriage alliance some two centuries later.

During the increasingly erratic reign of King Aerys II, his son Rhaegar was said to have kidnapped Lyanna Stark of Winterfell for unknown reasons. When Lyanna's brother Brandon protested, Aerys responded by having both him and his father Rickard Stark arrested and executed. This sparked a massive uprising led by Eddard Stark, Robert Baratheon and Jon Arryn. At the end of this war Aerys and Rhaegar were dead and the Targaryen power-base in Westeros destroyed. Aerys's youngest children, Viserys and Daenerys, were taken by Targaryen loyalists into exile in the Free Cities of the East.

Generations of compound inbreeding have preserved in the Targaryen bloodline the classic Valyrian features of silver-white (platinum blonde) hair, and very fair, pale skin. Allegedly, this also preserved in their bloodline the ability to successfully bond with and ride dragons. They also seem to be somewhat more tolerant of extreme heat and high temperatures than other people, though they are by no means invulnerable to fire – or at least, not all of them.

Accepted

Aelex
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Aelex » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:34 pm

Name: Artheon Valaris (Artheon Bywater)

House: Valaris (Bywater)

Titles: Free-holder of Volantis, Old Blood, Magister and Founding Member of the Company of the Sons of Valyria, Claimant to the title of High
Lordship of the Kings Woods and to the Baronny of Bywater

House: Valarys, heir of the Bywater House

House Seat: N.A

House Sigil:

Allegiance paid to: No one yet

Appearance (Picture appreciated):

Personality: Artheon has, despite his young age, seen more battle and treachery in the nine year he has been selling his sword than more do in a life-time and those experiences has profoundly marked him, leaving him both deeply religious and fiercely hedonist.
While ruthless with those he consider as traitors, incapables or simply disposable; he also tries to remain as just as possible and to lead by action, earning him a quite positive reputation among his men.
Cunning and ambitious; he is ready to act mercilessly to advance his own interests or the ones of his "blood-brothers".
As the son of a noble; he kept the, somewhat peculiar among people of his profession, habit of reading, carrying a sort of "mobile library" along the diverse others papers documents, bills and contracts of the company.

Skills: Competent diplomat and administrator, brilliant commander and warrior.

Weaponry (If any): A Volantian Pure-blood (geld), a black armor (ignore the golden one of the picture) an helm and a red cape, a kontos (4 meter long lance), a cavalry crossbow, a shield and a longsword.

Military Strength : One mercenary company of 9000 men composed of 3600 horsemen (with 2280 light cavalrymen/mounted crossbowmen and 1320 heavy cavalry men/cataphractes) and 5400 footmen (with 2700 hallebardiers/pikemen, 900 heavy infantrymen and 1800 crossbowmen and archers).

Biography (At least a well written Paragraph please): Artheon's uncle, Colbat Bywater, was, like most of the seconds sons of Westeros who felt in disgrace, sent by his family to the Free Cities to punish him for impregnating a betrothed noble maiden. His sister, Alyssa, who was only ten at the time and already stubborn as a mule managed to sneak and join him; after much deliberation, she managed to makes him accept her presence and followed him around. Colbat traveled around the Free Cities, his noble-birth and the credentials his father had gave him helping him to serve as a guard among the household of rich merchants rather than a mere sellsword. This continued for five year before he eventually reached Volantis and offered his service to Balaegor Valarys, the heir of a local noble family and a relatively prosperous merchant. His little sister had, during the journey, grown from a tomboyish kid to a beautiful young girl whose charms didn't let Balaegor indifferent. Incredible thing in this xenophobic place that is the city of Volantis, he asked his brother to take her as his third wife rather than as a mere concubine. After some discussion with her on the subject, Colbat eventually accepted and settled here for a decade as the Captain of his Palace guard while Alyssa enjoyed an happy marriage, giving birth three time, first to two girls : Saenna and Daela and then to a boy : Artheon.

He enjoyed a good education, tho not the best as he was no heir to the family but only the fourth in line, centered around inculcating him the understanding of administration and giving him some martial bases, he also developed a profound love of the books around that time and started to learn multiples languages, his mother's tongue of course but also the dated High Valyrian that not even the Volantians of inside the walls spoke and the differents idiomes of the Free Cities. When he was ten, Robert's Rebellion happened with his grand-father declaring himself a loyalist. Despite Alyssa's supplication to remain in the city with her, Colbat gathered some sellswords and sailed back to Westeros to fight with his house. He, along his elder brother and father, met his end in this war and, after the utter defeat of the Targaryen, his mother, who along Alyssa were the last remaining member of the main branch of the Bywater, was forcefully remarried to a Baratheon's supporter and her titles stolen this way.

As Artheon eventually reached adulthood, one of his elder step-brother, Ragaelor, was poisoned for officialy unknown reasons even tho it apparead obvious that it was the work of another one of them who wanted to secure his own place in the succession line for their father's legacy. Quite frightened by this event, Artheon accepted the offer of two of his good friends, Horonno Dohru and Vogaro Volnyros, who wanted to create a mercenary company to earn themselves some fame and gold as their status of seconds and thirds sons let them no place in the family's business as long as they hadn't proved their worth. To achieve this goal, he loaned a rather important sum of money from his father who was all too happy to grant him as it meant moving away someone who could have either been the target or perpetrator of a fratricide plot.
With this money, Artheon hired ninety-nine others seconds and thirds sons from others poorer nobles families and helped them equip themselves, then, he and his comrades decided to name themselves the "Sons of Valyria" and went away to sell their swords to the highest bidder.

The company rapidly started to earn fame thanks to the discipline and efficiency of it's fighters. Soon,to these three founding Captains who each commanded one hundred men, others were added again and again as the company grew bigger and bigger. To avoid loosing the coordination that made it's reputation and ensured it's longevity, they first added Magisters chosen by three captains among themselves that would have power over them and then, after three or four years of it's existence, started to hold yearly elections with every Captain voting to chose three "Triarchs" who would command three Magisters each.
Both Vogaro and Artheon managed to easily keep their place and it was only a bolt he took in the head that stopped Horonno from doing the same, letting the third place of Triarch to turn in the hands of different Captains each year.

Another five years passed and experience and fame came with them, leaving the "Sons of Valyria" a respected but desperately unemployed company as no war had broke out in the entire Essos for three whole months. Some sellswords were already preparing to disband when a good news reached the Triarchs' ears, the Westerosi King had beheaded one of his Suzerain Lords and war had erupted, at least.
Leaving the Continent behind them, the company headed toward to the Seven Kingdoms in hope of plunder and rape but, something else was also on Artheon's mind as he sailed away toward his mother's land; a strong desire to take back what he had been unjustly deprived of.

RP Example: Here are the four last R.P I took part in.

Notes:None
Last edited by Aelex on Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Citoyen Français. Bonapartiste Républicain (aka De Gaule's Gaullisme) with Keynesian leanings on economics. Latin Christian.

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:51 pm

Aelex wrote:Name: Artheon Valaris (Artheon Bywater)

House: Valaris (Bywater)

Titles: Free-holder of Volantis, Old Blood, Magister and Founding Member of the Company of the Sons of Valyria, Claimant to the title of High
Lordship of the Kings Woods and to the Baronny of Bywater

House: Valarys, heir of the Bywater House

House Seat: N.A

House Sigil:

Allegiance paid to: No one yet

Appearance (Picture appreciated):

Personality: Artheon has, despite his young age, seen more battle and treachery in the nine year he has been selling his sword than more do in a life-time and those experiences has profoundly marked him, leaving him both deeply religious and fiercely hedonist.
While ruthless with those he consider as traitors, incapables or simply disposable; he also tries to remain as just as possible and to lead by action, earning him a quite positive reputation among his men.
Cunning and ambitious; he is ready to act mercilessly to advance his own interests or the ones of his "blood-brothers".
As the son of a noble; he kept the, somewhat peculiar among people of his profession, habit of reading, carrying a sort of "mobile library" along the diverse others papers documents, bills and contracts of the company.

Skills: Competent diplomat and administrator, brilliant commander and warrior.

Weaponry (If any): A Volantian Pure-blood (geld), a black armor (ignore the golden one of the picture) an helm and a red cape, a kontos (4 meter long lance), a cavalry crossbow, a shield and a longsword.

Military Strength : One mercenary company of 9000 men composed of 3600 horsemen (with 2280 light cavalrymen/mounted crossbowmen and 1320 heavy cavalry men/cataphractes) and 5400 footmen (with 2700 hallebardiers/pikemen, 900 heavy infantrymen and 1800 crossbowmen and archers).

Biography (At least a well written Paragraph please): Artheon's uncle, Colbat Bywater, was, like most of the seconds sons of Westeros who felt in disgrace, sent by his family to the Free Cities to punish him for impregnating a betrothed noble maiden. His sister, Alyssa, who was only ten at the time and already stubborn as a mule managed to sneak and join him; after much deliberation, she managed to makes him accept her presence and followed him around. Colbat traveled around the Free Cities, his noble-birth and the credentials his father had gave him helping him to serve as a guard among the household of rich merchants rather than a mere sellsword. This continued for five year before he eventually reached Volantis and offered his service to Balaegor Valarys, the heir of a local noble family and a relatively prosperous merchant. His little sister had, during the journey, grown from a tomboyish kid to a beautiful young girl whose charms didn't let Balaegor indifferent. Incredible thing in this xenophobic place that is the city of Volantis, he asked his brother to take her as his third wife rather than as a mere concubine. After some discussion with her on the subject, Colbat eventually accepted and settled here for a decade as the Captain of his Palace guard while Alyssa enjoyed an happy marriage, giving birth three time, first to two girls : Saenna and Daela and then to a boy : Artheon.

He enjoyed a good education, tho not the best as he was no heir to the family but only the fourth in line, centered around inculcating him the understanding of administration and giving him some martial bases, he also developed a profound love of the books around that time and started to learn multiples languages, his mother's tongue of course but also the dated High Valyrian that not even the Volantians of inside the walls spoke and the differents idiomes of the Free Cities. When he was ten, Robert's Rebellion happened with his grand-father declaring himself a loyalist. Despite Alyssa's supplication to remain in the city with her, Colbat gathered some sellswords and sailed back to Westeros to fight with his house. He, along his elder brother and father, met his end in this war and, after the utter defeat of the Targaryen, his mother, who along Alyssa were the last remaining member of the main branch of the Bywater, was forcefully remarried to a Baratheon's supporter and her titles stolen this way.

As Artheon eventually reached adulthood, one of his elder step-brother, Ragaelor, was poisoned for officialy unknown reasons even tho it apparead obvious that it was the work of another one of them who wanted to secure his own place in the succession line for their father's legacy. Quite frightened by this event, Artheon accepted the offer of two of his good friends, Horonno Dohru and Vogaro Volnyros, who wanted to create a mercenary company to earn themselves some fame and gold as their status of seconds and thirds sons let them no place in the family's business as long as they hadn't proved their worth. To achieve this goal, he loaned a rather important sum of money from his father who was all too happy to grant him as it meant moving away someone who could have either been the target or perpetrator of a fratricide plot.
With this money, Artheon hired ninety-nine others seconds and thirds sons from others poorer nobles families and helped them equip themselves, then, he and his comrades decided to name themselves the "Sons of Valyria" and went away to sell their swords to the highest bidder.

The company rapidly started to earn fame thanks to the discipline and efficiency of it's fighters. Soon,to these three founding Captains who each commanded one hundred men, others were added again and again as the company grew bigger and bigger. To avoid loosing the coordination that made it's reputation and ensured it's longevity, they first added Magisters chosen by three captains among themselves that would have power over them and then, after three or four years of it's existence, started to hold yearly elections with every Captain voting to chose three "Triarchs" who would command three Magisters each.
Both Vogaro and Artheon managed to easily keep their place and it was only a bolt he took in the head that stopped Horonno from doing the same, letting the third place of Triarch to turn in the hands of different Captains each year.

Another five years passed and experience and fame came with them, leaving the "Sons of Valyria" a respected but desperately unemployed company as no war had broke out in the entire Essos for three whole months. Some sellswords were already preparing to disband when a good news reached the Triarchs' ears, the Westerosi King had beheaded one of his Suzerain Lords and war had erupted, at least.
Leaving the Continent behind them, the company headed toward to the Seven Kingdoms in hope of plunder and rape but, something else was also on Artheon's mind as he sailed away toward his mother's land; a strong desire to take back what he had been unjustly deprived of.

RP Example: Here are the four last R.P I took part in.

Notes:None

Accepted

Slakonian
Senator

Founded: Nov 22, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Slakonian » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:58 pm

Stanns bannermen = best fanclub :p

Sorry, it was a bit copy paste app from the previous RP but I will give a bit backgrond during IC, Maric Storm will join the One True King to his quest putting Boltons on spikes :twisted:
Call me Slak!
Greek Army Reservist NCO
Our great anthem
Turmenista wrote:>USA/Obama drops bombs in Syria for over a year, nobody bats an eye or says a word.
>Russia/Putin drops bombs in Syria for a day and-
WE INTERRUPT THIS SHITPOST TO INFORM YOU THAT VLADIMIR PUTIN AND RUSSIA ARE TRYING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!
Glasgia wrote:
Kratu wrote:America will embargo Italian goods. :p

No pizza for you then!

Lord Tothe wrote:
The Emerald Dragon wrote:The 9,910th Monkey died of viagra overdose

Monkey #9909 was on the other end of the viagra overdose problem

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:59 pm

Slakonian wrote:Stanns bannermen = best fanclub :p

Sorry, it was a bit copy paste app from the previous RP but I will give a bit backgrond during IC, Maric Storm will join the One True King to his quest putting Boltons on spikes :twisted:

I remember all of you from the last RP. No worries about the copy paste.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse