NATION

PASSWORD

Age of Shinobi: Rebirth (OoC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Bycrest
Senator

Founded: Dec 05, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Tue May 24, 2016 10:01 pm

Anowa wrote:
The Rebel Alliances wrote:
I just noticed this post and immediately thought of this.

Revan

I am disappointed. :p

#someoneannouncedtheygotthereference

Have a cookie!

There's two more to find!

Seriously, that's such an obvious reference. Every time I think of Revan I think of the guy you screwed over both the Jedi and the Sith.
I believe that madness can find more madness, and that every ounce of madness has a spark of truth. And truth, as you know, has a way of depressing people who don't want to find it.

No one is 100% honest... We all keep 20% of the truth from the world, to protect ourselves & sometimes others.

RP Sample

Acroticus
Senator

Founded: Feb 10, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Acroticus » Wed May 25, 2016 8:23 pm

So, AP, I was wondering if it would be okay if Reiko and her team find a rogue ninja in the Land of Waterfalls carrying the Hiramekarei (http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Hiramekarei), and kill him and take it? If so, would you want me to post another character app for it?

Sonitusia
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sonitusia » Thu May 26, 2016 12:59 am

Acroticus wrote:So, AP, I was wondering if it would be okay if Reiko and her team find a rogue ninja in the Land of Waterfalls carrying the Hiramekarei (http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Hiramekarei), and kill him and take it? If so, would you want me to post another character app for it?

I wonder how it ended up in that person's possession in the first place...
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING
Check out my Deviantart for shit drawings!
Member of Task Force Atlas
Holy Messenger of Imperialjapanism and Twin Sibling of Shyluz
Shyluz wrote:The second 'tanks' was said, it was all over.

Gensokyu wrote:So that happened.

They say that in the great wars of NS Summer, there was one who did not fight with blood, but with iron. They named this one the Master of Tanks, and the thunderous sound of cannon and the rattling of machine guns could be heard far and wide, the crossroads before the capital of CotM being defended by this valiant one until it stood alone. Shitposters layed in droves, and entire army having been slain by the might of Sonitusia, Master of Tanks, Commandant of Iron, and Slinger of Shells.

Bycrest
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Thu May 26, 2016 1:33 am

Sonitusia wrote:
Acroticus wrote:So, AP, I was wondering if it would be okay if Reiko and her team find a rogue ninja in the Land of Waterfalls carrying the Hiramekarei (http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Hiramekarei), and kill him and take it? If so, would you want me to post another character app for it?

I wonder how it ended up in that person's possession in the first place...

Most likely stole it, just like that jerk Suigetsu did with Kubikiribocho.
I believe that madness can find more madness, and that every ounce of madness has a spark of truth. And truth, as you know, has a way of depressing people who don't want to find it.

No one is 100% honest... We all keep 20% of the truth from the world, to protect ourselves & sometimes others.

RP Sample

Sonitusia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sonitusia » Thu May 26, 2016 1:52 am

Bycrest wrote:
Sonitusia wrote:I wonder how it ended up in that person's possession in the first place...

Most likely stole it, just like that jerk Suigetsu did with Kubikiribocho.

Speaking of that blade, I should bring over Yoshi before someone steals Kubi.
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING

They say that in the great wars of NS Summer, there was one who did not fight with blood, but with iron. They named this one the Master of Tanks, and the thunderous sound of cannon and the rattling of machine guns could be heard far and wide, the crossroads before the capital of CotM being defended by this valiant one until it stood alone. Shitposters layed in droves, and entire army having been slain by the might of Sonitusia, Master of Tanks, Commandant of Iron, and Slinger of Shells.

Anowa
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Anowa » Thu May 26, 2016 7:22 am

United States of Indonesia wrote:"This is Kurogami, I found one of the target's clones! I'm in pursuit!"

This is a problem:
With the exception of Madara Uchiha, whose mastery of the Rinnegan allowed him to tell a clone from the original,[4] shadow clones can't be distinguished from the original with the Sharingan, Byakugan, Rinnegan or Rinne Sharingan.[5][6][7][8]

Unless Kurogami is secretly Madara Uchiha you need to edit that.
Awards:
Tie Winner: Most Involved in P2TM, 2016
Winner: Best Crime RP, 2016

An Intro to Anowa

United States of Indonesia
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 12, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby United States of Indonesia » Thu May 26, 2016 10:25 am

Anowa wrote:
United States of Indonesia wrote:"This is Kurogami, I found one of the target's clones! I'm in pursuit!"

This is a problem:
With the exception of Madara Uchiha, whose mastery of the Rinnegan allowed him to tell a clone from the original,[4] shadow clones can't be distinguished from the original with the Sharingan, Byakugan, Rinnegan or Rinne Sharingan.[5][6][7][8]

Unless Kurogami is secretly Madara Uchiha you need to edit that.

Done. I said that he found Revan (though it's just a clone), but he knew that there's no actual way to confirm if that guys is the original or just a clone, he just kept pursuing, betting on his luck.
Wars: World War Z - Status: PYRRHIC VICTORY
World War Z II - Status: PYRRHIC VICTORY
NationStates World War I - Status: VICTORY
NationStates World War II - Status: VICTORY

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Founded: Feb 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Thu May 26, 2016 4:41 pm

Sonitusia, the Shirogane I mentioned is merely an imposter. Do not worry; it is not godmodding.

Why would you need a character app for a character who is going to die very shortly after appearing?
Last edited by Altruistic Paladins on Thu May 26, 2016 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Hits Holy Hand,
The Imperial Majesty Emperor Norton II of the People of the DSA and Protector of Ukraine
Inaugurated 12:06 A.M. Ecuador Standard Time, June 26, 2014; crowned 12:23 A.M. EST; June 26, 2014; instituted the Separation of Positions 1:07 A.M. EST, June 26, 2014; retired from office 4:58 P.M. EST, June 27, 2014; returned to office 1:05 A.M. EST, June 30, 2014; retired again 12:05 P.M. EST

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Thu May 26, 2016 6:04 pm

I am back, but probably wont be able to get any posts up until tomorrow or even later.
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Sonitusia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sonitusia » Thu May 26, 2016 6:24 pm

Paladin, I found this funny, but ever since before, you kept calling my ninjas from Iwagakure 'of the Sand' or 'Sand ninjas'. That's Sunagakure xD

Iwagakure ninjas are 'of the rock'.
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Thu May 26, 2016 8:02 pm

Sonitusia wrote:Paladin, I found this funny, but ever since before, you kept calling my ninjas from Iwagakure 'of the Sand' or 'Sand ninjas'. That's Sunagakure xD

Iwagakure ninjas are 'of the rock'.

I think I just overgeneralized since I swore that the term "leaf shinobi" has been used before, but I am probably wrong about it.
By Hits Holy Hand,
The Imperial Majesty Emperor Norton II of the People of the DSA and Protector of Ukraine
Inaugurated 12:06 A.M. Ecuador Standard Time, June 26, 2014; crowned 12:23 A.M. EST; June 26, 2014; instituted the Separation of Positions 1:07 A.M. EST, June 26, 2014; retired from office 4:58 P.M. EST, June 27, 2014; returned to office 1:05 A.M. EST, June 30, 2014; retired again 12:05 P.M. EST

Acroticus
Senator

Postby Acroticus » Thu May 26, 2016 9:29 pm

Altruistic Paladins wrote:Sonitusia, the Shirogane I mentioned is merely an imposter. Do not worry; it is not godmodding.

Why would you need a character app for a character who is going to die very shortly after appearing?

Idk, maybe you want to "okay" his abilities... but that's why I asked :p

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Thu May 26, 2016 9:51 pm

Acroticus wrote:Idk, maybe you want to "okay" his abilities... but that's why I asked :p

That seems fine, no need for coming-up with an app for Sir Not Living in this Feature.

And speaking of applications, I cannot believe how I just completely forgot to add categories in the apps for the most necessary descriptions of any character in the Naruto Universe:

Code: Select all
Hobbies:
Favorite Word/Phrase:
Favorite Food:
Least Favorite Food:
Last edited by Altruistic Paladins on Thu May 26, 2016 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Hits Holy Hand,

Acroticus
Senator

Postby Acroticus » Thu May 26, 2016 9:53 pm

Altruistic Paladins wrote:
Acroticus wrote:Idk, maybe you want to "okay" his abilities... but that's why I asked :p

That seems fine, no need for coming-up with an app for Sir Not Living in this Feature.

And speaking of applications, I cannot believe how I just completely forgot to add categories in the apps for the most necessary descriptions of any character in the Naruto Universe:

Code: Select all
Hobbies:
Favorite Word/Phrase:
Favorite Food:
Least Favorite Food:

LMAO :lol:

Sonitusia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sonitusia » Thu May 26, 2016 10:38 pm

I'll put up an app for Shirogane as reference.

Name: Okazaki Shirogane
Role: Supporting
Native Land/Village: Iwagakure
Current Place of Residence: Iwagakure
Appearance

He typically wears an armband on his right arm that has the clan symbol, and chooses to wear a track jacket similar to Shinko's, but with inverted colors.

Personality: A hard headed kid who admires both Shinko and Yuuki for being the first Okazaki clan members to be shinobi, he's one of the few who are willing to work hard to achieve what their idols have already gotten to.
Biography: Son of a kitchenware blacksmith in the Okazaki clan, Shirogane thought that life was rather mundane until he heard the news that Okazaki Shinko and Yuuki had graduated as Genin in the Iwagakure ninja academy. This made certain gears within the boy click, and ever since then he trained to become a shinobi himself. This was mostly focused on physical training, but after he successfully gained tutelage from Shinko, he began to control his chakra as well, though in a different path from his sensei. While Shinko focused on using steel release techniques in conjunction to a wide knowledge on weaponry, Shirogane would find himself excelling in taijutsu and using earth release techniques to use brute strength on his opponents.
Motivations: To make the clan the best in Iwagakure!
Strengths:
  • Is very capable in both taijutsu and ninjutsu
  • Has good understanding in how to use the earth in combat
  • Despite his looks, he hides a very durable body underneath his clothing, and can take hit after hit without going down
  • Like many clan members, he is very good at creating weapons
Weaknesses:
  • Oddly mediocre in handling weapons
  • Is prone to genjutsu
  • Not very agile
Specialty Jutsu(s):
  • Earth Release: Added-Weight Rock Technique - Using the forces of gravity in the earth to slow down a target, it allows Shirogane to fight on an even pace. It can also be used to increase one's own strength when timed correctly.
  • Earth Release: Bedrock Coffin - Allows the user to control multiple sections of rock and move them around their opponent, proceeding to form two gigantic sections that can crush the opponent.
  • Earth Release: Golem Technique - Allows him to summon a large humanoid golem which carries a battle axe. It is mostly sentient, but Shirogane will be mostly defenseless if using this jutsu, and it consumes chakra at an alarming rate if used for too long.
  • Earth Release: Hiding Like a Mole Technique - Allows him to dig into the earth and hide before launching a surprise attack on an unsuspecting enemy.
  • Steel Release: Body Support - A jutsu taught by Shinko, it allows Shirogane to further enhance his taijutsu to outstanding capabilities.
  • Steel Release: Needle Trap - Using minerals stored within the earth, they harden and sprout upwards as pinpoint sharp needles below a target's feet.
  • Steel Release: Reparation - The user can repair shattered or broken objects made of minerals should every single piece be available.
Kekkei Genkai: Kōton (Steel Release)
Hobbies: Enjoys making kitchenware in his free time, or studying more about how to become a great ninja
Favorite Word/Phrase: Aye!
Favorite Food: Steak
Least Favorite Food: Okra
Writing Sample: Nope
Last edited by Sonitusia on Fri May 27, 2016 5:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Thu May 26, 2016 11:37 pm

United States of Indonesia wrote:"No. According to our cameras, they're already inside the tower."

>Stage two started less than two hours ago
>Genin are already inside the tower

Anko would have an aneurysm.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Fri May 27, 2016 3:00 am

Anowa wrote:
United States of Indonesia wrote:"No. According to our cameras, they're already inside the tower."

Welp, it looks like Akihko didn't make it. there's always next year. I was hoping to do a little more, but Russian never replied.

Military Factbook
The best damn alliance to ever grace NS
Strike witches

Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group

Bycrest
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Fri May 27, 2016 7:05 am

Anowa wrote:

*cough*Garra*cough*

RP Sample

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Fri May 27, 2016 11:16 am

Sonitusia wrote:snip

ACCPETED

Still, I am surprised that you added in the joke categories. I was joking, but you are free to add them to applications if you so wish.

Also,
Sonitusia wrote:ocra

Is that a misspelling of orca?
Last edited by Altruistic Paladins on Fri May 27, 2016 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Hits Holy Hand,

Bycrest
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Fri May 27, 2016 4:05 pm

ACCPETED

Still, I am surprised that you added in the joke categories. I was joking, but you are free to add them to applications if you so wish.

Also,

ocra is a food.

RP Sample

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Fri May 27, 2016 4:25 pm

Bycrest wrote:
Altruistic Paladins wrote:ACCPETED

Also,

ocra is a food.

Oh, "okra". I get it now. I just misread it as "orca" the first time and that stuck with me.
Last edited by Altruistic Paladins on Fri May 27, 2016 4:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.
By Hits Holy Hand,

Sonitusia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sonitusia » Fri May 27, 2016 5:36 pm

ACCPETED

Also,

The joke categories were fun to fill in, so I did .w.

And it's actually a misspelling of okra, lol xD

Edited that.
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING

Acroticus
Senator

Postby Acroticus » Fri May 27, 2016 9:10 pm

I'm not sure how to continue with Zankuro.... we fought off a Revan clone, but what's next? i guess they could keep searching for Revan...

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Fri May 27, 2016 9:11 pm

Acroticus wrote:I'm not sure how to continue with Zankuro.... we fought off a Revan clone, but what's next? i guess they could keep searching for Revan...

That's really all you can do currently... also act fucking terrified since clones are usually only a fraction of the skill of the original.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Acroticus
Senator

Postby Acroticus » Fri May 27, 2016 9:12 pm

Anowa wrote:
Acroticus wrote:I'm not sure how to continue with Zankuro.... we fought off a Revan clone, but what's next? i guess they could keep searching for Revan...

That's really all you can do currently... also act fucking terrified since clones are usually only a fraction of the skill of the original.

Yea I suppose.... although Zankuro was supposed to be a Jonin... But, will the find the actual Revan? I'm assuming not, right?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse