NATION

PASSWORD

Age of Shinobi: Rebirth (OoC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Tue May 17, 2016 5:34 pm

So i am working on my post, i am assuming it would be ok if one of the shinobi had say a byakugan or the like?
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Anowa
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Anowa » Tue May 17, 2016 5:38 pm

So, was Inoko at Yoshi's gravestone before or after Revan was in the cemetery?
Awards:
Tie Winner: Most Involved in P2TM, 2016
Winner: Best Crime RP, 2016

An Intro to Anowa

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Founded: Feb 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Tue May 17, 2016 5:40 pm

Nachfolgia wrote:I will post as soon as I can, been really busy lately.

I can emphasize with that problem.

Shadowwell wrote:So i am working on my post, i am assuming it would be ok if one of the shinobi had say a byakugan or the like?

Sure, there are plenty of Uzumaki and Hyuga to go around.

Anowa wrote:So, was Inoko at Yoshi's gravestone before or after Revan was in the cemetery?

Whichever you would prefer.
Last edited by Altruistic Paladins on Tue May 17, 2016 5:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Hits Holy Hand,
The Imperial Majesty Emperor Norton II of the People of the DSA and Protector of Ukraine
Inaugurated 12:06 A.M. Ecuador Standard Time, June 26, 2014; crowned 12:23 A.M. EST; June 26, 2014; instituted the Separation of Positions 1:07 A.M. EST, June 26, 2014; retired from office 4:58 P.M. EST, June 27, 2014; returned to office 1:05 A.M. EST, June 30, 2014; retired again 12:05 P.M. EST

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Tue May 17, 2016 6:40 pm

posted, sorry if it is a bit lacking.

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

The Glenn Nation
Envoy

Founded: Aug 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Glenn Nation » Tue May 17, 2016 7:48 pm

Name: Ryoko Hatashi
Role: Antagonist
Native Land/Village: Sunagakure
Current Place of Residence: Kusagakure
Appearance:

Personality: Cold and sadistic; takes joy in others pain
Biography:
Ryoko was born to a medic mother, and from a young age, she always was fascinated in medicine. She frequently went to work with her mother at the hospital and watched her heal the injured and help the sick. Her mother was glad that Ryoko had an interest in her career, and taught her how to perform medical ninjutsu at a young age. Because it takes a lot of knowledge and chakra control to become a medical-nin, by the time Ryoko was 9, she had become a genin. Her jonin-sensei specialized in poison, and Ryoko followed her sensei’s specialty, as it related closely to medicine. Eventually, her sensei even allowed her to sign her Scorpion summoning contract.

Ryoko became a chunin at the age of 11 and from there became a full-time medical-nin, working at the hospital. At first, she went about her normal duties as a medic, but as she moved up the chain, she was allowed more and more freedom to conduct medical research. Ryoko eventually became fascinated with creating a super-shinobi through the use of giving ninja different genetics. Her later research was seen as torture by the Kazekage and was told to stop, however, she just moved it from the labs in the hospital to the labs underground. Eventually, she was found out and was forced to flee Suna after being labeled a missing-nin at the age of 17. Her old sensei came to bring her in, but Ryoko was able to kill the jonin, gaining the A-rank status.

For three years she aimlessly moved around the Elemental Nations, conduction experiments and avoiding hunter-nin. That was until she ran into a group of Konoha ninja and they decided to try and take her in. She was able to effectively take them down and made them suffer with her poison, which causes extreme pain to body for 3 days before killing the infected person. One of the chunin, who was an Uchiha awakened the mangekyou sharingan after seeing his best friend tortured and killed. However, it was already to late for him to use his newfound power, and Ryoko stole the sharingan, implanting one into her eye. From then on, she used her already great chakra control to learn genjutsu using the sharingan, and eventually was able to use the ultimate genjutsu: Tsukuyomi.

When she was 22, she was approached by members of the Rebirthed to join their movement. They offered her the safety to conduct her experiments on brigands as long as she served as a medical-nin for them. She agreed and used her vast knowledge and expertise in medical ninjutsu to help her become one of the top combat medical-nin for the Rebirthed.
Motivations: To integrate cells of the Uzumaki Clan into herself, continue her medical research, become a better scientist than the infamous Orochimaru and a better medic than Sakura and Tsunade
Strengths:
Genjutsu
Medical ninjutsu and skilled with poison
Has high intelligence and tactical and strategic skills
Weaknesses:
Her taijutsu isn’t good relatively for a jounin and she doesn’t have much strength
Her poisons take about 3 days to kill someone, so it is possible to get an antidote before you die
Because she doesn’t like killing people right away, instead preferring they suffer, it leaves her open to more attacks
Specialty Jutsu(s):
Mystic Palm Technique
Chakra Scalpels (uses them for taijutsu)
Summoning: Scorpion
Poison Mist (and various use of poisonous weapons and tools)
Genjutsu: Sharingan
Coercion Sharingan
Demonic Illusion Techniques
Tsukuyomi
Kekkei Genkai: One sharingan
Writing Sample: Already showed one

The Glenn Nation
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Glenn Nation » Tue May 17, 2016 7:49 pm

After my second app is accepted ill get to posting on the IC

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Tue May 17, 2016 8:43 pm

The Glenn Nation wrote:snip

ACCEPTED
By Hits Holy Hand,
The Imperial Majesty Emperor Norton II of the People of the DSA and Protector of Ukraine
Inaugurated 12:06 A.M. Ecuador Standard Time, June 26, 2014; crowned 12:23 A.M. EST; June 26, 2014; instituted the Separation of Positions 1:07 A.M. EST, June 26, 2014; retired from office 4:58 P.M. EST, June 27, 2014; returned to office 1:05 A.M. EST, June 30, 2014; retired again 12:05 P.M. EST

Bycrest
Senator

Founded: Dec 05, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Tue May 17, 2016 8:48 pm

We've got a lot more Suna ninjas this time around.
I believe that madness can find more madness, and that every ounce of madness has a spark of truth. And truth, as you know, has a way of depressing people who don't want to find it.

No one is 100% honest... We all keep 20% of the truth from the world, to protect ourselves & sometimes others.

RP Sample

The Glenn Nation
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Glenn Nation » Tue May 17, 2016 9:21 pm

Bycrest wrote:We've got a lot more Suna ninjas this time around.

could my Suna-nin accompany the kazekage to Konoha for the chunin exams and betray him there?

And, would any of the Rebirthed controlled villages have been invited to the Chunin Exams?
Last edited by The Glenn Nation on Tue May 17, 2016 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bycrest
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Tue May 17, 2016 9:30 pm

The Glenn Nation wrote:
Bycrest wrote:We've got a lot more Suna ninjas this time around.

could my Suna-nin accompany the kazekage to Konoha for the chunin exams and betray him there?

And, would any of the Rebirthed controlled villages have been invited to the Chunin Exams?

I would think that only the kage's bodyguards would travel with them, but seeing as how the Kazekage have a track record for being assassinated mines would probably have more guards.
I believe that madness can find more madness, and that every ounce of madness has a spark of truth. And truth, as you know, has a way of depressing people who don't want to find it.

No one is 100% honest... We all keep 20% of the truth from the world, to protect ourselves & sometimes others.

RP Sample

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Tue May 17, 2016 10:15 pm

The Glenn Nation wrote:And, would any of the Rebirthed controlled villages have been invited to the Chunin Exams?

Yes, and are participating rather openly so.
By Hits Holy Hand,

Bycrest
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Tue May 17, 2016 10:34 pm

Altruistic Paladins wrote:
The Glenn Nation wrote:And, would any of the Rebirthed controlled villages have been invited to the Chunin Exams?

So it would be reasonable for Rebirth agents to be at the exams.

RP Sample

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Wed May 18, 2016 2:53 am

Bycrest wrote:

So it would be reasonable for Rebirth agents to be at the exams.

A few Kuronami will be entering the exams undetected.

Military Factbook
The best damn alliance to ever grace NS
Strike witches

Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group

Russian people of america
Senator

Founded: Feb 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Russian people of america » Wed May 18, 2016 6:39 am

Clan Name: The Sanshoo Clan
Clan Head/Leader: Taro Sanshoo
Symbol:

History: The Sanshoo clan is an ancient one, living in a small town in the Kusagakure villages land. Traditionally a small and insignificant clan, they rose to prominence following the rise of the Jashin religion. Nearly half of the clan began to follow it, doing its best to bring as much death and destruction as they could. They were hired as ninja, not by Kusagakura but by other, smaller villages in need of good, cheap Shinobi. This constant warfare continued for a long time before the Sanshoo discovered their Kekkei Genkai among the bodies of their foes. The ability to control blood by infusing their chakra to it. The ability was said to be discovered by Kazuki Sanshoo, a powerful and often lethal ninja who spent nearly all his time fighting. During one particularly bloody fight he accidentally infused his chakra into a dead mans blood and managed to gain control of the thick substance. He beheaded his enemy with it, and used his blood to practice with the technique in the days after. The other Sanshoo learned how to do this not much later, and their bond to Jashin grew stronger. This eventually caused a rift within the clan. A short but horrific war broke out, and was coined year of the blood festival by the locals. With most of the clan dead the remaining members retreated back to their little town to recover. By the time the Fourth Shinobi World War broke out they had completely recovered their numbers and were even able to participate in the war. The clan survived and managed to hold together while the neighboring clans fell apart and became the Lost. The clan has grown to about 90 members.
Homeland/Village: Kusagakure, unnamed country
Kekkei Genkai: The Sanshoo clans Kekkei Genkai is the ability to manipulate blood. The chakra of clan members is significantly different from that of other Shinobi, as in its thicker and more flexible. This allows it to spread throughout blood and manipulate it. The control of this blood is quiet similar to Gaara of the sand. The clan replicates this well known figure in that the blood they carry remains in gourds on their backs. Blood is first collected from wild animals, but its clan tradition to replace it with the blood of defeated foes after a fight. Along with this the clan typically has higher reserves of blood in their body's that can be utilized in a fight (though for obvious reasons it shouldn't). Stronger members of the clan can also unlock the ability to convert blood into chakra, though this can leave the user bedridden for days after if used to a large extent.
Strengths:
-Long, drawn out battles of attrition.
-Bladed weapons
-Experienced in combat
Weaknesses:
-Few members show ability to preform Taijutsu.
-Members often develop terrible diseases later in life, usually leading to death.
-The clan is resented in many larger villages
Notable Members:
-Taro Sanshoo: The head of the Sanshoo clan and arguably its strongest member. Taro is notable for inventing the Ultimate Blood Defense after studying Kazekage Gaara. He and Kiyoshi are the only members able to use this defense. Taro is considered both ambitious and cruel, and has made it clear that he wants to rule Kusagakure one day.
-Kiyoshi Sanshoo: Taro's brother and the uncle of Riku. He is noted to have the Ultimate Blood Defense, and can usually be seen training in the clans courtyard just outside of Kusagakure. He also manages the contracts that the Sanshoo members fight under.
-Hideki Sanshoo: Hideki is responsible for training young Sanshoo members. He is Taros cousin and shows opposition to taking over Kusagakure. He is also a member of the Jashin faith, though he doesn't have the same ability's as Hidan did.
-Riku Sanshoo: Eldest son of Taro Sanshoo, he will inherit the leadership of the clan following his fathers death. He is noted to be rather weak and timid, and doubts have been raised over his ability to rule over the clan.
-Naoki Sanshoo: The son of Kiyoshi and cousin of Riku. He is notably different from his cousin, in that he is a devout follower of the Jashin faith and is considered talented in both Blood manipulation and with bladed weapons.
Defining Physical Traits: Members typically have dark, black hair and sharp blue eyes. They have paler skin and most are marked by scars from combat. Of course there are exceptions, this description is fairly broad.
Involuntary Clan Theme Music: Enjoy

(Eh, the app's a little rough around the edges. I'll clean it up later today, make it neater and expand the history a bit.) (My character app will be coming in a few more minutes if this is accepted).
Last edited by Russian people of america on Wed May 18, 2016 7:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Call me Russian or RPA.

RP Sample's:
Sengoku Rp
Fading Songs
Shinobi RP

Yes, my nation has a funny name. It was originally a puppet.

I'm Declaring this nation dead. From this moment on it will live on as The Frozen Forest. This is for the sake of convenience, as i want to restart with a new, proper name.

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Wed May 18, 2016 8:13 am

Russian people of america wrote:snip

That's creepy.

ACCEPTED
By Hits Holy Hand,

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Russian people of america » Wed May 18, 2016 8:47 am

That's creepy.

ACCEPTED

Thanks, i'll get to work on a character application.
Call me Russian or RPA.

RP Sample's:
Sengoku Rp
Fading Songs
Shinobi RP

I'm Declaring this nation dead. From this moment on it will live on as The Frozen Forest. This is for the sake of convenience, as i want to restart with a new, proper name.

Bycrest
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Wed May 18, 2016 9:10 am

I'm wondering how all these blood manipulators would do against a puppet master.

RP Sample

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Wed May 18, 2016 9:21 am

Bycrest wrote:I'm wondering how all these blood manipulators would do against a puppet master.

Cut off the blood flow to his brain, poof he's dead. jk

in all seriousness though, Yoshiro has monstrous defense and regen capabilities and can sense whether he is fighting a shinobi or puppet.

I think i might have Yoshiro encounter the Sanshoo clan, should be a fun fight.

Bycrest
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Wed May 18, 2016 9:28 am

Shadowwell wrote:
Bycrest wrote:I'm wondering how all these blood manipulators would do against a puppet master.

in all seriousness though, Yoshiro has monstrous defense and regen capabilities and can sense whether he is fighting a shinobi or puppet.

True, but he's blind and puppets don't have blood. He should be at a huge disadvantage if he can't sense where the attacks are coming from and if Maris is hiding.

RP Sample

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Russian people of america » Wed May 18, 2016 9:29 am

Shadowwell wrote:

I'm sure it would be a bloodbath.
Call me Russian or RPA.

RP Sample's:
Sengoku Rp
Fading Songs
Shinobi RP

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Wed May 18, 2016 9:33 am

Chakra on the strings controlling the puppets though. He can also turn his blood acidic, to melt whatever it touches or touches it.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Russian people of america » Wed May 18, 2016 9:52 am

Name: Kaito Sanshoo
Role: Antagonist, though he could become a Protagonist later.
Native Land/Village: Kusagakure, Unnamed Country // Raised in the Sanshoo estate outside the village.
Current Place of Residence: Sanshoo Estate
Appearance:

Similar cloak, without the Akatsuki cloud. Headband has a Sanshoo symbol, rather than a Kusagakure symbol. Though unseen, he also has a Jashin necklace.
Personality: He's hotheaded and excitable, and he's always looking for a fight. As with other Sanshoo he's eager to sate his inherent blood lust, and to show off his skills. He's tough however, and loyal to his clan above everything else. He's a devout follower of Jashin.
Biography: He was originally born to a low ranking member of his clan, his mother was from the Village Hidden in the Mist and his father was a Sanshoo member. His mother was killed when he was four for treason, and when he was six he entered training. He finished collecting blood for his gourd at the age of eight after slitting a throat of a full grown bull. After this Hedeki took a particular interest in him and made him his apprentice. He proved highly innovative in the way he fought. He began to follow Jashin at the age of 12 and has since become highly devout. As with all other Sanshoo children his training was brutal, and at the same time loyalty to the clan was enforced. He was just recently joined team five, made up of other Sanshoo genin.
Motivations: He wants to grow strong and bring honor to his clan, along with providing sacrifice for Jashin.
Strengths:
-Ranged attacks
-Above average amount of chakra
-Proficient with bladed weapons.
Weaknesses:
-Taijutsu
-Water based Jutsu
Specialty Jutsu(s):
-Blood Rain Jutsu: Invented by Kaito, blood from his gourd and divided into several small balls. These balls are thrown into the air, before shooting down at an extremely fast speed towards the target. Intended to break bones or damage organs.
-Blood Rasengan: Named after the normal Rasengan, blood is taken in the palm and is sped up by infusing large amounts of chakra into the ball. The ball is then thrust or thrown at the target.
Kekkei Genkai: Sanshoo Blood Manipulation
Writing Sample: See my sig.

I have too more apps coming for team five.
Call me Russian or RPA.

RP Sample's:
Sengoku Rp
Fading Songs
Shinobi RP

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Wed May 18, 2016 10:15 am

ACCEPTED
By Hits Holy Hand,

Bycrest
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Wed May 18, 2016 10:26 am

I'm not sure how to introduce my villain.

RP Sample

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Russian people of america » Wed May 18, 2016 10:28 am

Name: Daichi Sanshoo
Role: Antagonist
Native Land/Village: Sanshoo estate, Kusagakure
Current Place of Residence: Sanshoo estate
Appearance: Sorry too big.
Personality: Cold and cruel, he isn't capable of feeling real compassion or remorse. He does however contain the Sanshoo blood lust, however its better contained than others in his clan. He likes to tease his prey before killing them.
Biography: He is what you'd call an accident. He's a bastard child, his father was a leaf village shinobi and his mother was a Sanshoo clan member. She always hated him, and made it quite clear to him. That scarred him as a child, breaking his innocence and his mental state. When he was five he murdered his mother in her sleep, demonstrating great potential. The clan saw it coming, and did nothing to stop it. They let it slip, and he entered training the next year. He was a child prodigy and the clan wasn't going to pass up his skills. He of course was drilled even harder than the other children, especially to ensure his loyalty. At the age of thirteen he is considered years ahead of his peers, and is even considered the pride and joy of the clan. He has now joined team five.
Motivations: His motives are simple, he wants to unlock the powers of his family's blood manipulation. He is also driven to kill and torture, though he isn't a follower of Jashin.
Strengths:
-Genjutsu, Ninjutsu and Taijutsu
-Bladed weapons
-Close range
Weaknesses:
-Long range
-Fire based Jutsu
-Can draw a battle out in order to have fun with his prey, giving said prey opportunity's to escape or counter his attacks.
Specialty Jutsu(s):
Frozen Touch: Daichi releases chakra into the enemy's body if he's able to physically touch them, using his chakra to infuse with the targets blood. He then uses his chakra (even if separated from the target) to freeze the blood within the vein. This can cause a seizure or kill the target, and allows him to manipulate blood still in the targets body. If the infused blood can spread to the heart or other vital organs he can also freeze these, killing the target. Of course this technique takes a large degree of chakra to even attempt it.
Frozen Chakra: Similar to the Frozen touch in that it enters the targets Chakra system, freezing parts of it and stopping the flow of chakra to certain points in the body. The infused chakra becomes infections and can spread through the entire chakra system.
Kekkei Genkai: Sanshoo Blood Manipulation.
Writing Sample: See signature.
Call me Russian or RPA.

RP Sample's:
Sengoku Rp
Fading Songs
Shinobi RP

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse