NATION

PASSWORD

Blake Holsey High (OOC/Closed/Rebooted)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 12, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Kyraina » Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:24 pm

Corrian wrote:Going to try to get up a post before I pass out...

Kyraina wrote:Yeah that race is more fun to watch then 24 hours le manns in France

It's crazy watching how fast they go. I want that track to be realistically utilized in a game.

Fabulous Rainicorns wrote:I kind of want to add another character but I think 5 is probably enough.

*Looks at his many characters, says nothing*

Yeah. The sidecar races are awesome at the Isle of Man and its likea 20 mile long track that's not even a track but real roads.
Edit: I was gonna say damn it that Dirk and JJ are connected but then I realized I never said Dirk was based at Quantico so they ain't connected. Which is Good very good.
Last edited by Kyraina on Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is suppose to go here?

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Postby Kyraina » Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:13 pm

What I expects JJ's desk to look like after shifting through the papers given to him by Burke

Corrian
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:15 pm

Kyraina wrote:What I expects JJ's desk to look like after shifting through the papers given to him by Burke

:rofl:

But yeah, I think that's realistic? I just know in the show when they had the trouble maker come in, she was trying to get out of something and they dropped a huge stack of papers in front of her face for all the times she had gotten in trouble. So I think they'd have paperwork on all of that...
My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Postby Kyraina » Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:28 pm

Corrian wrote:
Kyraina wrote:What I expects JJ's desk to look like after shifting through the papers given to him by Burke

:rofl:

But yeah, I think that's realistic? I just know in the show when they had the trouble maker come in, she was trying to get out of something and they dropped a huge stack of papers in front of her face for all the times she had gotten in trouble. So I think they'd have paperwork on all of that...

Lol that office was probably my school record from all the times I got in trouble at school.

Edit: if it's realistic or not idk. I'm just thinking of a way to introduce him to the students

Edit 2: will have a post up here soon when I go on lunch in roughly a hour
Last edited by Kyraina on Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Postby Kyraina » Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:10 am

Dont mean to be an ass nor step on Corrian's toes as OP but Ahhh Rimworld, Classes haven't started yet
Last edited by Kyraina on Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Relikai
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 11, 2014
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Relikai » Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:20 am

For those without interactions, I think it's okay for them to proceed on without waiting for the 'official' class call, otherwise it'll just be another 24 hours of RL passing by :p
How to be legitimately recognised in NS? Be a proper Roleplayer.
In a community where knowledge should be used to uplift the teachable and be used as an interest instead of a necessity, the arrogant abuse of knowledge is interesting to watch.

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Postby Kyraina » Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:23 am

Relikai wrote:For those without interactions, I think it's okay for them to proceed on without waiting for the 'official' class call, otherwise it'll just be another 24 hours of RL passing by :p

Very true, but its Corrian's and the Co-OPs call to make not ours

The Rimworld Remnant
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rimworld Remnant » Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:26 am

Kyraina wrote:Dont mean to be an ass nor step on Corrian's toes as OP but Ahhh Rimworld, Classes haven't started yet

Ah shiet...
This ninja'd is there just in case.
I am a FT nation, and I come in peace... Yeah right... And Zoose is a Goose!!!

Factbooks
M8, my dank memelordshiep pazz

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Postby Kyraina » Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:40 am

The Rimworld Remnant wrote:
Kyraina wrote:Dont mean to be an ass nor step on Corrian's toes as OP but Ahhh Rimworld, Classes haven't started yet

Ah shiet...

I also had Megan asked you a question before Joseph Bridges got up

The Rimworld Remnant
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rimworld Remnant » Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:54 am

Kyraina wrote:
Ah shiet...

I also had Megan asked you a question before Joseph Bridges got up

Link it, just link it!

Don't let your IP be DDoSed!

Factbooks

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Postby Kyraina » Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:05 am

Kyraina wrote:I also had Megan asked you a question before Joseph Bridges got up

Link it, just link it!

Huh and I will give me a sec

Edit: When Megan asked Alexi something and where Joseph left the table to go talk to Violet and Rachel. There ya go Rimworld
Last edited by Kyraina on Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rigatora
Envoy

Founded: Jan 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Rigatora » Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:11 am

Name: Ethan Heretz

Dislikes: math, arrogance, stupidity

appearance: Image
Last edited by Rigatora on Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rigatoran Civil War- Victory
Zalphosian Civil War- Ongoing

The Rimworld Remnant
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rimworld Remnant » Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:19 am

Kyraina wrote:
Link it, just link it!

Huh and I will give me a sec

Edit: When Megan asked Alexi something and where Joseph left the table to go talk to Violet and Rachel. There ya go Rimworld

Let's just say, he lived in St. Petersburg, and that I am lazy...

Factbooks

North Daecon
Minister

Founded: Nov 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby North Daecon » Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:52 am

Character App

Needed Information

Name: Logan Keaton Cavanaugh

Nickname: Calley

Sex: Male

Picture Appearance:

Job Position: N/A

Abilities: He was a basketball player in the city leagues in Vancouver before moving to Colorado, and he can also play some drums, electric and acoustic guitar. He also can play Hockey, but at a basic but competitive level.

Origin: February 26th, 2000, North Vancouver, Metro Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada (biological parents come from Broadbeach, Gold Coast, Queensland, Commonwealth of Australia)

Personality: A undeniably Canadian teen, he is a musically inclined, sporty, irreligious, Australian-Canadian who is a friendly, but still learning socially teenager who his parents want to succeed in his studies in the United States. He can come off as brash and unrelenting, but he is very laid back and can joke and talk for hours if you get to know him. He can also talk about certain subjects with ease, like sports, girls and the cities of Canada, but he can also just stop at random points if the subject comes off as uncomfortable or as just plain dumb. He also can come off as a 'beware of the nice ones', as he can get pretty angry when provoked. He also has a habit of sneaking in stuff from home, such as flags and boxes of stuff.

Equipment:
1. Sennheiser HD429 headphones
2. Alienware 17 R3 laptop
3. White Samsung Galaxy S6 smartphone
4. Six 8 can crates of Molson Canadian lager beer (hidden in the fridge)
5. School stuff
6. His Hockey Jumper, jersey and former basketball tracksuit jacket from Vancouver (just ignore the yellow and a certain panther from a certain street in Toronto...).
7. Everything else

Suggested Information

Moral Alignment: Neutral Good

Blood Type: Group O blood type.

Height, Weight, Body Type: 6'2", 181 pounds or 82 kilograms using the metric system, pretty stocky and tall for a man of 6'2".

Distinguishing Marks: N/A

Bio/History: Born to British-Australian parents in North Vancouver, British Columbia, he lived a relatively quiet and modern life in the North until his mother was put into a coma when she was caught in a soul-crushing snowboarding accident on Cypress Mountain when he was 11, eventually cutting the life support machine about 3 months after the accident due to the tremendous injuries. He transferred schools to the central of Vancouver to get away from the attention of his mother's unfortunate accident, eventually meeting the Quebec French mother and daughter of Amelie and Julianna Létourneau, which the husband of the family. Alexandre Létourneau, disappeared in the Canadian province of Quebec. Since the first marriage was declared null and void due to being declared dead in absentia, his dad started dating her and got married in 2013 in a semi-private ceremony.

Due to the contrasting language differences between Logan and Julianna, he started taking basic French classes at his school to at least communicate with her at at basic but comprehensible level. All though he loved her as his own, he had problems with her Quebec religious fundamentalist views, which she acquired during her time in a Christian private school near Montreal. After a few years in the Vancouver high school system, his dad and step-mom decided to send both of them to Colorado go get both of their credits up and find a better education.

Additional Fun Stuff

Voice: Eric Osborne

Personal Skills: Basketball, basic hockey skills, can drive a car, music, can talk with fluency and clearness, is writing long essays a skill?

Sex Orientation: He is a heterosexual, but can understand the genetics behind why some people are gay, lesbian and transgender.

Likes: Sports, basketball and Hockey (No Canadian ever calls it 'ice hockey'), music, funny relate-able people, good jokes, Vancouver Canucks, Toronto Raptors, Degrassi (don't tell him he looks similar to Miles)

Dislikes: Quebec independence (he finds the independence movement a lost cause), Parti Québécois/Bloc Québécois (Regards them as separatists), American Football, ultra-religious people, casanovas, bigots, stuck-up jerks, right-wing types, southern US rednecks, people who claim he is the embodiment of the Canada, Eh? stereotype (he gets really angry if someone accuses him of this)

Disorders & Handicaps: Surprisingly, he hasn't developed the minor-major problems that many teens develop in their puberty years, but he has a tendency to freak out and blurt stuff out in public, usually about other people.

Past Occupations: High School basketball player in his native Vancouver.

Fears, Wishes, and Goals:
Fears: Someone hurting or damaging his step sister. Before the marriage, he was the only child of Nathan and Sarah Cavanaugh, and he felt pretty lonely at the time. After Amelie and Nathan married, he accepted Julianna as her sister almost immediately, with some tension due to different upbringing. However, he loves her like a sister, and will stop at nothing to defend her.

Wishes: To get accepted into the Combined Blake Hosley-Aspen Valley basketball team, and build enough credits by graduation to at least get into the sports program at the University of British Columbia.

Goals: To become a professional basketball player with one of the regional leagues back home, if that doesn't work, an amateur hockey player would be fine too. His third backup would be music.

Theme Song: What Do You Mean? - Justin Bieber

Scent: N/A

Character App

Needed Information

Name: Julianna Maurais-Létourneau (Juliet April Cavanaugh)

Nickname: Julie

Sex: Female

Picture Appearance:

Job Position: None

Abilities: She is a quite a sporty girl for someone from a conservative French-Canadian background. She is a Level 6 gymnast back in Canada, and is a swimmer and competitive diver at the high school level

Origin: March 4th, 2001, Montreal, Greater Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Personality: Her biological family, and British step-brother and step-father, can describe her has a prim and proper girl raised as a conservative Roman Catholic, in the Quebec tradition; which is out-of-place itself since the family line is divided by French-Canadian mother and daughter, and a Canadian-Australian father and son. She is a outspoken, vibrant girl, unafraid in her beliefs, although she is very naive and confused in certain topics, such as romance, drinking and the difference between a Soapbox Sadie and what is acceptable subjects to spout at someone.

At certain times, she can also be quiet, usually praying in her head. She is very devoted to her religion, so she could be looked as a Heteronormative Crusader or as a close-minded religious girl who can't speak English. She can also be a bit too independent, and combined with her naivety and confusion, dive head first into situations that are either impossible to fix or are doomed by any margin.

Equipment:
1. Crucifix cross
2. Smartphone
3. Macbook Pro 15' with French Canadian keyboard
4. La Sainte Bible
5. Books in Canadian French
6. School stuff
7. Everything else

Suggested Information

Moral Alignment: Lawful Good

Blood Type: Group AB blood type.

Height, Weight, Body Type: 5' 5", quite lean, but not skinny. 121 pounds or 54 kilograms for the metric system; petite body build.

Distinguishing Marks: None

Bio/History: Born with a Quebec French Mother and Father, she was raised nearly her whole life in Montreal, Quebec, before moving to British Columbia at the age of 10 after her father suddenly disappeared, despite the Sûreté du Québec searching the whole province. Before that, she was taught in a Francophone-only Christian private school in Quebec, where, unfortunately, speaking English was heavily frowned upon on the social ladder. This rule pretty much stayed with her since she moved to British Columbia. They lived in a two bedroom apartment in Port Coquitlam before Amelie Létourneau (Juliana's mom) met Nathan Cavanaugh (Logan's dad) of North Vancouver. They began dating, which confused Julianna since she had no idea what the meaning of romance was, and her naivety meant she had no idea what they were doing in the bedroom one night.

When her mother and step-dad married in 2013 in Vancouver, that was the first time she met Logan, Nathan's son. At first, they could not communicate at all due the language barrier, with Julianna speaking Quebecois French and Logan speaking in Canadian English with a British Columbia accent. Things started to get better once Logan did some basic French in high school, but he still communicates in English most of the time. After a few years in high school in Vancouver, where she got close to Logan as her step-brother, her mom and step-dad decided to send her and her step brother to Aspen, Colorado for a education in the United States, and to find out what is wrong with her speaking English.

Additional Fun Stuff

Voice: Sarah Fisher, but with a Quebec French accent.

Personal Skills: Very good at studying and reading in Quebec French, competitive diver and swimmer.

Sex Orientation: As raised as a Quebec Roman Catholic, she is a heterosexual in every sense of the word.

Likes: Charity, prayer, religious people like her, traditionalism, reading, helping others

Dislikes: Ignorant people, colonialism, bigots, atheists, immoral behaviour, bullies, promiscuity

Disorders & Handicaps: A notable language disability is that she was/is a bilingual in both Quebec French and in Canadian English, but for some reason can only speak in Quebec French in daily life, such as in conversations and at home. He also only writes in Quebec French, but for some reason she can translate written English into French quite well, something that has puzzled both her step-father and her step-brother, and concerned her mother. With the reluctant agreement of her mother, they intend her to see a trained psychologist once she settles in Colorado. She also has a bad habit of talking to everyone in Quebec French, even though they don't speak the language.

Past Occupations: Parti Québécois/Bloc Québécois supporter in her native Montreal, advocating for Quebec sovereignty and independence.

Fears, Wishes, and Goals:
Fears:
Her biggest fear is losing her innocence way before it was due. Due to her religious upbringing, this fear is amplified as unwanted sexual desires and so-called immoral behaviour are pretty much abound in high schools. She had heard the stories of teen pregnancy, sexually transmitted diseases, gossip and lies and the politics of the school that had ruined many students, and combined with her naivety and confusion, makes it a living nightmare. If any of that happened, she would basically break down emotionally on the spot.

Wishes:
Her short term wish is to manage to get through her education in the United States, and manage to enter either the Swimming, Gymnastic, or Diving team, if there is one. She also prays that nothing bad will happen at her time at Blake Hosley

Goals:
She hasn't really planned out her long term goals yet, but she is sticking to her Catholic abstinence program.

Theme Song: Shape of My Heart - Backstreet Boys

Scent: Mint gum and strawberry perfume

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Postby Kyraina » Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:47 am

Kyraina wrote:Huh and I will give me a sec

Let's just say, he lived in St. Petersburg, and that I am lazy...

I'll make a post with her them asking something else then :p

Edit: ok Rimworld I added something for Alexis to response too
Last edited by Kyraina on Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fabulous Rainicorns
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Fabulous Rainicorns » Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:59 am

Apparently I don't need to sleep today. I've been laying here for 3-4 hours or so and finally decided to give up on sleep.
Call me Jake or Jay| Pronouns: he/him/his
HYDRA PFC | The Chaos Brigade PFC

Never let them take the light behind your eyes - My Chemical Romance

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:00 am

I'll read apps in a second.

Kyraina wrote:Very true, but its Corrian's and the Co-OPs call to make not ours

I still haven't seen my co-op in days :(

Fabulous Rainicorns wrote:Apparently I don't need to sleep today. I've been laying here for 3-4 hours or so and finally decided to give up on sleep.

Ah, fun. I hate those nights.
My Last.FM and RYM

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Postby Kyraina » Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:10 am

Corrian wrote:I'll read apps in a second.

Kyraina wrote:Very true, but its Corrian's and the Co-OPs call to make not ours

I still haven't seen my co-op in days :(

Fabulous Rainicorns wrote:Apparently I don't need to sleep today. I've been laying here for 3-4 hours or so and finally decided to give up on sleep.

Ah, fun. I hate those nights.

That happens with co-ops and sleep

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:34 am

North Daecon wrote:-Snip-
-Snip-

Both look good. This should be interesting with the add on of these two :)

Rigatora wrote:-Snip-

Is this supposed to be a real app? Because it's not even the official app format or remotely close to being done without the many other parts of the app that are needed.
My Last.FM and RYM

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:52 am

My god, Marko and his "puns" or whatever you want to call them :rofl: .

Also, since I don't recall seeing anyone say that they wanted to host the first class, I'll probably do one of my own teachers, then.
My Last.FM and RYM

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Postby Kyraina » Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:54 am

Corrian wrote:My god, Marko and his "puns" or whatever you want to call them :rofl: .

Also, since I don't recall seeing anyone say that they wanted to host the first class, I'll probably do one of my own teachers, then.

Or I can have Dirk host it and I didn't even know that u asked for someone to take the first class
Last edited by Kyraina on Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:58 am

Kyraina wrote:Or I can have Dirk host it and I didn't even know that u asked for someone to take the first class

That works.

And I think I said it on the last page? I can't remember.
My Last.FM and RYM

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Postby Kyraina » Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:59 am

Corrian wrote:
Kyraina wrote:Or I can have Dirk host it and I didn't even know that u asked for someone to take the first class

That works.

And I think I said it on the last page? I can't remember.

Probably didn't read that post all the way through. :p

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Postby Kyraina » Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:15 am

So I guess he is teaching all of the player controlled charactersin one giant class?
Last edited by Kyraina on Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:18 am

Kyraina wrote:So I guess he is teaching all of the player controlled charactersin one giant class?

Yeah. It's not really logically realistic, but we decided on previous iterations of this that doing each individual grade would just be a pain in the ass and drag things on for way too long. So, despite it not making any sense logically, it was sort of a sacrifice for RP convenience sake. Trust me, my brain being the one that likes accuracy does get rubbed the wrong way, but I'd rather things not get super complicated :P

*Says that and runs an RP based on a school where things get really odd and confusing*
My Last.FM and RYM

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse