NATION

PASSWORD

Blake Holsey High (OOC/Closed/Rebooted)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Fabulous Rainicorns
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Fabulous Rainicorns » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:19 pm

Corrian wrote:
Fabulous Rainicorns wrote:My sleep schedule is enforced by my parents. I still have a bedtime.

My parents (Still live with them, at 21, because I'm a loser (Okay, I'm only joking, but it's the only word that came to my mind for some reason)) haven't really enforced a bed time on me in...forever. I'm not sure what was the last time that I had a bed time. I guess that comes from having parents who stay up late as well. My dad regular stays up until 12 AM, and on weekends, sometimes to 4 AM, soooo.

I'm 16, so they still have some power over me. I don't think my dad would bother but my mom is pretty strict.
Call me Jake or Jay| Pronouns: he/him/his
HYDRA PFC | The Chaos Brigade PFC

Never let them take the light behind your eyes - My Chemical Romance

Elejamie
Senator

Founded: Jan 31, 2009
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Elejamie » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:25 pm

Context: In that episode (Rick Potion #9, if anyone's interested), Morty asks Rick to make him a love potion to get a girl to fall in love with him. Fortunately, it works; unfortunately, she has the flu and, as a result, the effects of the potion spreads to everyone else (just as long as they aren't related to Morty) and... yeah.

I was trying to see if I could bring that episode up and see if it was relevant to Victoria's situation but I couldn't really think of anything. My bad, I should've explained it in my original post.

Corrian wrote:Yeah, he was one of the three. He probably also sees two other boys hovering around her and probably wants to stay out of it.

And as far as those go, probably not, but I'm not sure she even knows what she likes 90% of the time

Alright, thanks for getting that cleared up. And I guess that Lupino and Eric being around her might have been another reason for him wanting to stay out. I will agree that it does make a bit of sense, as joining people he doesn't know kind of goes against Peter's whole loner persona. Oh well, he'll find someone else, so there's not really any point in him angsting about it. Besides, it's still early days.
Last edited by Elejamie on Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Elejamie (English); Elejamia (Spanish); Elejam (Iyilim) - Denonym: Elejamian - Pronounced (English): Eh-leh-jah-meh
I INTRODUCED THE NS SPORTS COMMUNITY TO URINATINGTREE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS SIGNATURE / Я з Україною

OOC: Miserable opinionated hipster.

Relikai
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 11, 2014
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Relikai » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:19 pm

I'm sure I ain't mistaken if the ass is actually the guy butting in to two people talking :p
How to be legitimately recognised in NS? Be a proper Roleplayer.
In a community where knowledge should be used to uplift the teachable and be used as an interest instead of a necessity, the arrogant abuse of knowledge is interesting to watch.

New Flattnerk
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Flattnerk » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:21 pm

He didn't know they were having a conversation before he spoke . :p but thanks mate

Relikai
Postmaster-General

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Relikai » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:42 pm

New Flattnerk wrote:He didn't know they were having a conversation before he spoke . :p but thanks mate

Well, that has certainly put Eric at the wrong side of Marko, whose radar is covering nearly half the cafeteria, especially the girl who he and Ariana made out in front of the day before...

Edit - I'm in the works of making a second char, a female. Not quite the option for intimacy but someone to give the male chars visual diabetes.
Last edited by Relikai on Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In a community where knowledge should be used to uplift the teachable and be used as an interest instead of a necessity, the arrogant abuse of knowledge is interesting to watch.

Kylantha
Minister

Founded: Jan 22, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kylantha » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:28 am

I'm practically 18, but I still have a bedtime. XD

My family still treats me like I'm 10. Grandma still makes me blueberry cheesecake and strawberry pancakes every morning.

Kanilion
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 03, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kanilion » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:55 am

New Flattnerk wrote:He didn't know they were having a conversation before he spoke . :p but thanks mate

They were in the middle of a conversation... Eric just butted in...
Last edited by Kanilion on Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:44 am

Kylantha wrote:My family still treats me like I'm 10. Grandma still makes me blueberry cheesecake and strawberry pancakes every morning.

I wouldn't complain about that...that sounds good :P
My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:17 am

Oh man, I made my quiet character talk to a quiet person, and my brain is getting stuck with Ariana. This is great :P
My Last.FM and RYM

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 12, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Kyraina » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:21 am

Corrian wrote:Oh man, I made my quiet character talk to a quiet person, and my brain is getting stuck with Ariana. This is great :P

Lol brain fart :clap:
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is suppose to go here?

Kylantha
Minister

Founded: Jan 22, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kylantha » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:21 am

Corrian wrote:
Kylantha wrote:My family still treats me like I'm 10. Grandma still makes me blueberry cheesecake and strawberry pancakes every morning.

I wouldn't complain about that...that sounds good :P

It is good, but the bad thing is, I'm becoming more and more like a littel boi every year I get through. xD

Kanilion
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 03, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kanilion » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:24 am

Corrian wrote:Oh man, I made my quiet character talk to a quiet person, and my brain is getting stuck with Ariana. This is great :P

Lupino will always be eyeing one of your chars ;)

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:26 am

Kanilion wrote:Lupino will always be eyeing one of your chars ;)

What, Victoria? :P
My Last.FM and RYM

Relikai
Postmaster-General

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Relikai » Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:53 am

Character App

Needed Information

Name: Konayama Miyuki

Nickname: "Milky" (For her lighter skin)

Sex: Female

Picture Appearance: Milky1, Milky2, Milky3
Modelling Shot 1, Modelling Shot 2, Modelling Shot 3.
Job Position: Part-Time Model.

Abilities: Photographic Memory, Artistic Sense, High Perception.

Origin: September 19th, 1999 Nara, Japan

Personality: Miyuki is the kind of girl which would almost always be smiling around people, often greeting those who she knew with a smile and a wave. She keeps most of her problems to herself, if there was any, but could speak her mind with a close friend, preferably someone who could relate. She's shy around boys, but could hold a conversation on her own without much physical touch. Being born in an Asian country, Miyuki is pretty conservative when it comes to personal issues, while keeping a true professional image in her job. Almost like the archetypal model student.

Equipment:
Smartphone,
Purse,
Make-up kit,
Bottle of orange juice,
School stuff,
A drawing pad,
A small camera.

Suggested Information

Moral Alignment: Neutral Good.

Blood Type: O+

Height, Weight, Body Type: (Pictures are nice, and give a view, but added stats are the cherry on sundays, the milk with cookies, and the presents with Christmas.)
155cm, 48KG

Miyuki has a nice chest for girls her age, slightly wide hips and a well toned bum from her training and exercises. She looks skinny from far, but her arms and legs have a slight muscle tone from dancing and other aerobics.

Distinguishing Marks: Her skin is lighter than most people.

Bio/History: Konayama Miyuki was the typical model student who was the envy of her class back in Japan. Smart, talented, and with an eye for exotic professions such as modelling and photography. One of her art pieces featuring calligraphy was portrayed in a museum, drawing a phrase of good luck for a school competition. Miyuki began modelling when she was fourteen, starring in several shoots for young clothing. When she was sixteen, Miyuki began to model for professional photoshoots, notably for modern fashion as well as some swimsuit advertisements, appearing in several magazines and commercials.

Miyuki knew that to advance her career and expand into a wider market, the knowledge of English and Mandarin is extremely important. Picking up Mandarin in a linguistics class, Miyuki also learnt English during her free time. However, she wanted to be able to apply her language skills in casual conversation, and Blake Holsey was one of the choices as few boarding schools were available for her to attend by the time she made up her mind.

Additional Fun Stuff

Voice: One of her jobs as a game character.

Personal Skills: Aerobics, Karate, Kendo, Writing, Drawing, Singing, Soccer, Dancing, Photography, Languages.

Sex Orientation: Straight, but doesn't mind teasing females or physically touching them as a form of affection.

Likes: Clothes, Photography, Philosophy, Visual Art, Oranges, Baths, Steak, Sleeping, Konayama Haruna.

Dislikes: Flirty boys, Sexual innuendos or advances, Drinking alcohol, Getting ogled at (She knows the difference between looked at by a professional and a pervert.), Bullies, Stalkers.

Disorders & Handicaps: None.

Past Occupations: Model, Singer, Artist, Back-up Dancer.

Fears, Wishes, and Goals:
Fears - Getting fat, missing out on her diet and exercise routine, getting kidnapped.
Wishes - To be a fashion consultant and professional photographer
Goals - Set up her own artistic studio for professional modelling and art.

Theme Song: -

Scent: Perfume with a light scent of strawberries.
Last edited by Relikai on Wed May 18, 2016 5:43 am, edited 9 times in total.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:25 am

Accepted!

Also, that closet mentioned in my post actually exists in the show. At least I think it is one. It's at least a Janitor storage room.
My Last.FM and RYM

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:32 am

Funny he mentions creepy janitor...pretty sure the Blake Holsey High janitor is creepy.

Edit: By the way, I have a way to end this thing, too :lol2:
Last edited by Corrian on Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Last.FM and RYM

Relikai
Postmaster-General

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Relikai » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:36 am

Corrian wrote:Funny he mentions creepy janitor...pretty sure the Blake Holsey High janitor is creepy.

Edit: By the way, I have a way to end this thing, too :lol2:

Alright, TG me if you need me to make mods. I;ve a feeling that I know how'd it end lolol

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:39 am

It might take me a bit to post, though. Trying to finish up my new app.
My Last.FM and RYM

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:13 am

Character App
**(Erase words in parentheses when finishing app)**

Needed Information

Name: Slater Pascel

Nickname: Slate

Sex: Male

Picture Appearance:

Job Position: Makes some money off of horse competitions.

Abilities: Natural music and art talent.

Origin: July 23rd 2001, Colorado

Personality: Slater is kind, and while he isn't the most social person, he loves people. Basically, he doesn't go out of his way to socialize, generally, but he is happy to when people want to, or when he just feels like it. He can be easily distracted, and space out at random things, but is very nice to pretty much anyone.

Equipment:
-A picture of his horse
-A picture of his other horse
-Competition ribbons
-Laptop
-Cellphone
-Clothes
-Sketchbook and pencils
-Books

Suggested Information

Moral Alignment: Lawful Good

Blood Type: B-

Height, Weight, Body Type:
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: Average
Body Type: Thin and lean.

Distinguishing Marks: Silver ear stud sort of near the top of the side of his left ear.

Bio/History: later lived a somewhat rough life. It wasn't horrible, but it could have been better. His family was always poor, and at one point they even lost their house. His dad was a drunk, but never a violent one. He lost most of his money on gambling. Eventually, his mom divorced him, and they moved to a new town to start a new life. It worked. His mom started a business of her own, making clothes and whatnot, and they got enough money to buy a rather nice house, and a horse for Slater. Basically, they're pretty well off, money-wise. Not long after moving there, Slater had started to ride. He was about 10 at the time. As he got older, he started doing competitions on his horse, and used the money he got from them to buy a second horse. Once he became highschool age, he started out in a different school, but people bullied him for being different, so, while he didn't really pay the bullies much mind, he and his mom both decided to give a different school a try, so now he attends Blake Holsey High.

Additional Fun Stuff

Voice: Light and happy.

Personal Skills:
-Horseback riding
-Guitar
-Drums
-Sketching

Sex Orientation: Bisexual

Dislikes: Skipping because my brain sucks.

Disorders & Handicaps: None, other than that he is distracted really easy

Past Occupations: Just competitions.

Fears, Wishes, and Goals:
Fears:
-Clowns
-Fire
-Fear of large storms.

Theme Song:

Scent: Smells like horses and flowers. But clean horses, so it's not a bad smell.
Times are looking grim these days~

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:26 am

Accepted!
My Last.FM and RYM

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:49 am

There's been a timeskip, right? Is everyone Iw as posting with fine with it if I just post based after the timeskip, rather than responding to the stuff before?
Times are looking grim these days~

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Postby Kyraina » Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:05 am

Character App
**(Erase words in parentheses when finishing app)**

Needed Information

Name: John Jenson

Nickname: Big John, lil John, and JJ

Sex: Male

Picture Appearance: JJ

Job Position: Head of Security

Abilities: Great Perception, Photographic Memory, gets gut feelings that are right most of the time

Origin: Denver, CO April 1st, 1977

Personality: He is known to be calm yet aggressive. He is often times seen as intimidating as well. It also takes alot to get him mad.

Equipment: Oakley Gas Can Sunglasses, leather trench coat, Colt M1911 Chambered in 10mm, clothes, led flash light, Black Motorola Razor flip phone, Radio with headset, and concealed carry for the pistol. His SUV, and his motorcycle

Suggested Information

Blood Type: A+

Height, Weight, Body Type: 6ft 3 in, 230 lbs, ripped and athletic

Distinguishing Marks: None.

Bio/History: John Jenson was born to a young man and woman, who gave him up for adoption. For the next 4 years nothing noteworthy happened. At age 5 John's adoptive parents were killed in a car crash and he was put in a orphanage. He was never adopted again. At age 13 he started to go to a Catholic ran community center to play basketball, where a man called Father Matthew started to sexually abuse him. This went on for 3 years, where John performed poorly in high school, before John helped another boy escape one day and go to the police. After Father Matthew was arrested John started to perform better in school. He then Managed to graduate high school at the top of his class. The next 4 years he worked on a degree in Criminal Justice. He started to drank and do drugs in college, till one of his friends died in a car crash his senior year. He was in the bottom fifth of his class till the accident. He then started to focus on his studies and jumped to the top 10% of his class. He then joined the Denver Police Department as a commisoned officer. He worked on the street form age 21 to 29, making several arrest, helping improve the communities he patroled by helping the residents out with simple things Like groceries and playing basketball with the neighborhood kids. At age 29 he applied and joined Swat, which he did for the next 4 years. At age 32 he applied and was accepted into the FBI. He was a Special Agent till he was 35 and then was selected for Hostage rescue Team. At age 37 he left the FBI and joined a security contracting company. He soon got tired of the work and left the company. He then applied for the Head of security at Blake Holsey. (Will let the finer details of his history be known through the RP)

Additional Fun Stuff

Voice: This Guy aka Tim Kenndey

Personal Skills: Trained in firearms and hand to hand Combat, solid driver, remains calm in stressful situations, Has a gut feeling thatost the time is right
Likes: Rock and Classical Music, mystery novels, fantasy novels, Jack Daniels, cruising on his motorcycle, and firearms

Dislikes: Lawbreakers, people with problems with authority figures, people who suck at leading, waiting, and paedophiles

Disorders & Handicaps: PTSD from his incident with Father Matthew and with some of the stuff he has seen in his life, slow to trust

Past Occupations: Cop, Swat, FBI Special Agent, FBI HRT

Fears, Wishes, and Goals: fears people getting hurt like he did by Father Matthew, fears getting hurt by someone he let get close. Wishes and Goals are to improve the lives of the kids at Blake Holsey
Theme Song: Wrong side of Heaven by Five Finger Death Punch.

Scent: Old Spice Bear glove?
Last edited by Kyraina on Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:05 am

Needed Information

Name: Agatha Amalric

Nickname: Probably some stupid nicknames from her brother, but I can't think of anything specific.

Sex: Female

Gender: Doesn't really think about it, but probably cisgender.

Picture Appearance:
ImageImageImage

Job Position: None

Abilities: Was pretty much born a troublemaker, so she has always had a good ability of sneaking around and getting away with stuff. Of course, that doesn't always work...

Origin: February 24th, 2002, Chicago, Illinios

Personality: Agatha has a mischievous personality, but a different one to, say, Ariana. She just likes to sneak around and get up to no good, breaking into restricted areas, breaking curfew, and such like that. She's sort of a lesser version of Cassandra. She's got similar ideals of not really liking authority, even if she sees herself as enjoying being in an authoritive position (Which Cassandra doesn't see herself liking, not giving a shit about being responsibile for others), though she gets up to no good more than Cassandra. Though to be fair, Cassandra gets up to no good in different ways. As her personality goes, she's obviously a bit avoidant of people, and tries to shrug people off when they show any remote sign of interest in her. But she seems to be a decent person to be around once you crack through that shell of hers. Seems to be disconnected from her family, which seems to weigh on her more than she admits. Leans towards dark tendencies when it comes to decisions, and seems to get an enjoyment out of it, which she usually questions herself about later in the same day. This is the brunt of her personality, anyway.

Equipment: 1.Cellphone
2.Desktop PC
3.Laptop
4.Black Eye Liner (Pretty much the only make up she wears)
5.Headphones
6.Music player
7.Various earrings

Suggested Information

Moral Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Blood Type: O+

Height, Weight, Body Type: 5'4", 136, and pretty average body top.

Distinguishing Marks: Uh, well, she pierced her ears, if we want to go for every little thing. And she regularly wears some form of earrings

Bio/History: Agatha pretty much came here because she wanted to. Her parents didn't understand her, or that was at least how she tended to feel, where she just didn't fit in at all and she felt like she was distant from them every time she was around them. She had become a bit of a rebellious teenager. Her and her brother don't particularly get along, either, but that seems to mostly be because she thinks her brothers stupid and half brain dead. Not to mention that in the last few years, her brain has gone a little crazy. A few years ago she was thought of as kind and sweet, but now that might not be a way you would describe her. She wasn't bad so much as just...Troubled? Most likely she just got an unfortunate hormonal issue that has made her a little crazy as of late. She seems to push yourself away from people period, keeping to herself a lot, but for anyone who payed attention, you could tell that she most likely did in fact need friends, and would probably benefit from having them despite what she thinks. But still, she keeps to herself, inside of her own crazy mind. Which may not be a good thing with how her mind goes about things...

Originally Agatha and her family came from the city of Chicago, so she was used to the cold. But they had decided to move away from the city, which she didn't approve of completely, because despite what you might get from her, she was a bit of a city girl, and moved to Aspen, Colorado. Learning that there was a boarding school there, she decided to use it as an opportunity to get away from her parents that she was becoming increasingly detached from, and against her own parents wishes, ended up going there. They reluctantly let her, and paid for it of course, her winning in the end, or they were pushovers and let her win anyway. Now she will reside at the school for the year (And she hopes, her entire high school years, so she can move out and get away from her parents completely after high school). She seems to have gotten used to living in Aspen as well, finding it rather pretty, appealing, and relaxing compared to the hub bub of the city life that her family had escaped.

Additional Fun Stuff

Voice: Abigail Breslin

Personal Skills: Um...in the context of this RP, I'm not sure. Originally she came from a Harry Potter RP, so...There she had skills at Defense Against the Dark Arts. Here, I'm not sure...

Sex Orientation: Mostly heterosexual, but I could see her being very slightly homosexual

Likes: Mischief, sneaking around in restricted areas of schools/any place, getting up to no good in general, things going crazy because it gives her a sort of thrill that she enjoys, other stuff.

Dislikes: Dogs, cats, pets in general, most people, dumb people, willfully ignorant people, her bad habit of chewing her nails, ect.

Disorders & Handicaps: Possibly, but nothing specific by name comes to mind. She does have a bad habbit of chewing her nails.

Past Occupations: None

Fears, Wishes, and Goals: Fears: Seems to have a fear of getting too close to people, which is partially why she keeps herself away from people in general. As weird as it sounds, maybe a bit of a fear of...happiness? Because with it, comes huge responsibilities. Like a relationship for example. A relationship may be a happy thing, but it was also a rather large responsibility that could end up being very stressful. This could also be for many other things. So she has a bit of a fear of happiness, solely because of the possibilities that came with it. A fear of becoming insane, so to speak. In other words, she's aware of her mind wandering to bad places, and is afraid that she'll crack and become a bad person, and so to speak, the "villain". She tries her best to keep it subdued though, but she still worries. A fear of sexual intercourse, though oddly at the same time the idea of such a thing does cross her mind on occasion. Fear of growing old, preferring "Youth", other then being restricted by parents. She probably would like to be at least 20. Slight fear of the new, but more when it comes to stuff like a job, or as mentioned above, relationships. Also a slight fear of returning home, if it can really be called a fear, because it is more of a distaste. A fear of falling in love with someone. Fear of pregnancy/childbirth, and would prefer NOT to deal with either at all costs, even if/when she gets into a relationship.
Wishes: Not really sure. To keep herself from going insane maybe? Of course, this school year my prove that to be difficult...
Goals: Probably to find herself or some such, because she doesn't really know herself yet or what she wants to do or anything. Mostly just to live her life and deal with the struggles that come.

Theme Song: As usual, no idea.

Music Taste: At the Drive In, The Soupcans, Mission of Burma, Black Flag, Placebo, Brand New, Middle Class Rut, All Them Witches, Royal Blood, and Car Seat Headrest (And many more of course, but here's a sample of her tastes)

Scent: Um...no idea
Last edited by Corrian on Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
My Last.FM and RYM

Fabulous Rainicorns
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Fabulous Rainicorns » Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:10 am

Terintania wrote:There's been a timeskip, right? Is everyone Iw as posting with fine with it if I just post based after the timeskip, rather than responding to the stuff before?

That's fine with me.
Call me Jake or Jay| Pronouns: he/him/his
HYDRA PFC | The Chaos Brigade PFC

Never let them take the light behind your eyes - My Chemical Romance

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Postby Kyraina » Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:10 am

Terintania wrote:There's been a timeskip, right? Is everyone Iw as posting with fine with it if I just post based after the timeskip, rather than responding to the stuff before?

Fine with me

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse