NATION

PASSWORD

Blake Holsey High (OOC/Closed/Rebooted)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Relikai
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 11, 2014
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Relikai » Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:39 am

Character App

Needed Information

Name: Marko Kazaski

Nickname: Afterburner

Sex: Male

Picture Appearance: Marko Kanzaski

Job Position: Part Time Physical Education Assistant/Regional Soccer Player (Weekends)

Abilities: Sports, soccer - very good soccer, basketball, literacy writing, jokes.

Origin: 30th June 1997, Dortmund, Germany.

Personality: Marko was known to be quite the personality, a charismatic leader on the soccer pitch back in Germany and now in the United States. Although he lives in the limelight as a potential wonderkid in the future of American soccer, Marko kept himself grounded and doesn't hold any airs around students and fans alike. However, he does allow himself some leeway in the form of partying and drinking after a good game, from which he would walk or jog home to get rid of the alcohol. His teammates often tease him for his ability to pick up girls, making him a 'Star Striker'.

Equipment:

On hand

- Mobile phone
- Headphones
- Wallet
- Handkerchief
- Tissue pack
- Keys
- The Car.

Room

- Gaming PC
- Static Fitness Corner

Clothes, Clothes, Clothes.

Suggested Information

Moral Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Blood Type: O+

Height, Weight, Body Type:
Height - 1.8m / 6ft
Weight - 67kg / 147lbs

Athletic build, not bulky but able to project a structure of fitness.

Distinguishing Marks: Tattoos along the arms, most of them scribbled with inspirational quotes.

Bio/History:

Marko Kanzaski was born in Dortmund to an American father and German mother. Growing up, he attended the youth soccer schools of Dortmund, even joining the youth setup of Borussia Dortmund before his family migrated to the States. Not willing to give up his dreams, Marko continued to play for the local clubs, becoming a top scorer for the three consecutive years in amateur leagues, before being a hot prospect in Washington. His transfer to Colorado meant that he had to move away, but thankfully Blake Holsey High was close enough to the regional stadium for weekend matches. Despite earning millions from match bonuses and sponsorships, Marko decided on Blake Holsey instead of his own private apartment, citing that he needed a life other than being a lonely superstar.

Applying as a part-time Assistant for sports, Marko managed to get into Blake Holsey to complete his final year of education. Following this, he hoped to continue staying in the school while continuing to build his career with his new club.

Additional Fun Stuff

Voice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AL0Z8IA2jkQ

Personal Skills: Athletics and acrobatics, Literature, Good at organizing people, Joking with people, Driving and Cooking.

Sex Orientation: Heterosexual

Likes: Sports, Movie and TV, Healthy food, Traveling, Winning games, Teaching students, Stunt Driving, Exercising.

Dislikes: Stuck up people, Strict bureaucracies, Losing be it in a match or in anything he takes pride in, being cooped up, suspension, smoking.

Disorders & Handicaps: Insecurity. Being in the limelight of many cameras, expectations, and being a potential star for the future has it's toll on Marko. Sometimes he wishes he does not need to bear such a burden, and feels like he's the only one carrying a team in negative situations, leaving him flustered.

Past Occupations: Amateur Football Player at Washington before being transferred for an MSL record fee for a teenager.

Fears, Wishes, and Goals:

Fears - Rejection, Loneliness, Failure. Letting the people down should he fail to achieve his potential in sports.
Wishes - To represent the nation in the world stage, to be a professional soccer player.
Goals - Win a High School League or a Regional Soccer League, Score a girl or two.

Theme Song: (For those aurally minded, or just dramatic like me, a song is always nice. Gives ambiance and adds atmosphere to your character.)

Scent: A faint scent of perspiration if he does not apply deodorant, which is often while on campus, when he's doing his part-time job.
Last edited by Relikai on Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
How to be legitimately recognised in NS? Be a proper Roleplayer.
In a community where knowledge should be used to uplift the teachable and be used as an interest instead of a necessity, the arrogant abuse of knowledge is interesting to watch.

Corvus Metallum
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Corvus Metallum » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:32 am

Question: What dorm room are we putting Matt in? xD

Corrian
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:54 am

Going hiking, so I'll read that app later.

Corvus Metallum wrote:Question: What dorm room are we putting Matt in? xD

Oh yeah, I can't remember if you decided for me to throw him somewhere random or what.
My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

Elejamie
Senator

Founded: Jan 31, 2009
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Elejamie » Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:39 pm

Suurta-Osavaltio wrote:
Corrian wrote:Oh, and no worries. I'm not doing a ton of posting at the moment. About a post a day. So yeah.

And trust me, in real life, I'd probably be the guy who avoids the dance altogether :P

But yeah, I would like to run some events in the school, for it to be a more lively school than normal. Any ideas are appreciated.

Maartje would be far more enthusiastic about a dance than Annie would, but it would be a fun way to show Maartje trying to get Annie out of her shell a bit. I feel that a themed dance would be best, unless this was obvious. And if you're wondering why I'm awake at this hideous hour, try being married. It'll teach you that all twenty-four hours are not your own. :meh:

If you're thinking about a themed party, then may I recommend a Halloween party? Mostly because it's a good way to get everyone together because I'm pretty sure everyone in the school would be celebrating it. And, since a number of people might be wearing masks, it means that Violet and Jillian might have a better chance at shipping because no one knows who's who. And because, in all seriousness, I fancy an excuse to have Peter dress up as either Rick from Rick and Morty or Ash from the Evil Dead series.

Just a suggestion, that's all. I mean, if anyone has any better ideas, don't be afraid to share.

Pulau Singapura wrote:Hey can someone talk to Farah, pretty please? :)

If a) I'm feeling any better by then and b) My team wins their next World Cup of Hockey game tonight (or tomorrow morning for me because of time-differences), then I might have a post up in the next couple of days. Maybe Peter will bump into Farah, maybe not. Who knows?
Elejamie (English); Elejamia (Spanish); Elejam (Iyilim) - Denonym: Elejamian - Pronounced (English): Eh-leh-jah-meh
I INTRODUCED THE NS SPORTS COMMUNITY TO URINATINGTREE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS SIGNATURE / Я з Україною

OOC: Miserable opinionated hipster.

Corvus Metallum
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Corvus Metallum » Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:25 pm

Corrian wrote:Going hiking, so I'll read that app later.

Corvus Metallum wrote:Question: What dorm room are we putting Matt in? xD

Oh yeah, I can't remember if you decided for me to throw him somewhere random or what.

You can just throw him somewhere random, if you want. :lol2:

Relikai
Postmaster-General

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Relikai » Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:53 pm

If accepted Marko might prefer a single room unless there isn't any space
In a community where knowledge should be used to uplift the teachable and be used as an interest instead of a necessity, the arrogant abuse of knowledge is interesting to watch.

Pulau Singapura
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Pulau Singapura » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:07 pm

Whose my dormmate?
"Destroy the seed of evil, or it will grow up to your ruin."

♫ 15 years old ♫ Female ♫ Protestant(Soon to be Sunni Muslim) ♫ KPOP Roleplayer(Freelance) ♫ Proud Malay ♫
☮ I stand with Palestine ☮ I stand with Assad ☮ I stand with the Centre-Right ☮ I stand with Diversity ☮
4:59 O ye who believe! Obey Allah, and obey the Messenger, and those charged with authority among you.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
My people, from Pattani in Thailand, Mindanao in Philippines, Malaysian/Indonesian Borneo and Ambon in East Indonesia, stop fighting and lets live in peace. Kita orang semua basudara/saudara mara.

Suurta-Osavaltio
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Suurta-Osavaltio » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:23 pm

Pulau Singapura wrote:Whose my dormmate?

I do not have authority over the OP, but there is an opening in Room 15 with Ella Birkett. Read over the biography and personality for that character, and if you are interested in rooming with her, make it known here on the OOC.

As to the above application, I would rather not judge any applications before I receive guidelines from the OP on how to do so.
Gud Med Oss
Jumala on Kanssamme

Fabulous Rainicorns
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Fabulous Rainicorns » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:26 pm

Is it weird that I spent a huge amount of time figuring out which model horses Lilli brought?

I have a cute little thing for her and Alastair based on one of them.
Call me Jake or Jay| Pronouns: he/him/his
HYDRA PFC | The Chaos Brigade PFC

Never let them take the light behind your eyes - My Chemical Romance

Relikai
Postmaster-General

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Relikai » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:34 pm

Suurta-Osavaltio wrote:

I do not have authority over the OP, but there is an opening in Room 15 with Ella Birkett. Read over the biography and personality for that character, and if you are interested in rooming with her, make it known here on the OOC.

As to the above application, I would rather not judge any applications before I receive guidelines from the OP on how to do so.

It's alright. I'm just waiting...

Anything off which I might correct in advance?

Pulau Singapura
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Pulau Singapura » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:35 pm

Suurta-Osavaltio wrote:

Hmmm Im interested :) She sounds like a nice person.
"Destroy the seed of evil, or it will grow up to your ruin."

♫ 15 years old ♫ Female ♫ Protestant(Soon to be Sunni Muslim) ♫ KPOP Roleplayer(Freelance) ♫ Proud Malay ♫
☮ I stand with Palestine ☮ I stand with Assad ☮ I stand with the Centre-Right ☮ I stand with Diversity ☮
4:59 O ye who believe! Obey Allah, and obey the Messenger, and those charged with authority among you.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
My people, from Pattani in Thailand, Mindanao in Philippines, Malaysian/Indonesian Borneo and Ambon in East Indonesia, stop fighting and lets live in peace. Kita orang semua basudara/saudara mara.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:51 pm

Relikai wrote:-Snip-

Seems good to me. Should be interesting. And this may prove useful for my ideas ;)

Pulau Singapura wrote:Hmmm Im interested :) She sounds like a nice person.

Alright, I can put your character with her.

Fabulous Rainicorns wrote:Is it weird that I spent a huge amount of time figuring out which model horses Lilli brought?

I have a cute little thing for her and Alastair based on one of them.

Nah, not at all. I'm always very specific about my characters clothes style (Usually stuff I come up with form the actress/whoever I use themselves), and various other things as well. Trust me, I can spend HOURS finding the right stuff for my characters for what feels appropriate for me. Usually delving into the world of Pinterest then.

Suurta-Osavaltio wrote:As to the above application, I would rather not judge any applications before I receive guidelines from the OP on how to do so.

We could discuss details on that if you like.

Relikai wrote:If accepted Marko might prefer a single room unless there isn't any space

Hmm, I dunno if that would work. I kinda always make the assumption that, even if not full 100% by PC characters, that the school is, technically speaking, 100% full by PC and NPC characters.

Elejamie wrote:If you're thinking about a themed party, then may I recommend a Halloween party? Mostly because it's a good way to get everyone together because I'm pretty sure everyone in the school would be celebrating it. And, since a number of people might be wearing masks, it means that Violet and Jillian might have a better chance at shipping because no one knows who's who. And because, in all seriousness, I fancy an excuse to have Peter dress up as either Rick from Rick and Morty or Ash from the Evil Dead series.

Just a suggestion, that's all. I mean, if anyone has any better ideas, don't be afraid to share.

That could work as well. My sister and I were discussing the possibility of a "Homecoming dance" sort of thing, except with maybe excluding all the other gibberish I saw that comes with it. Just maybe a first weekend dance sort of thing, and depending on what I decide, an after party somewhere else hosted by one of my characters and her friends (And not approved by school authority, so you know)
My Last.FM and RYM

Relikai
Postmaster-General

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Relikai » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:55 pm

Noted your feedback!

So I'll have Marko coming in for his first day as a student/teacher... Anything specific which I need to take note of?

Suurta-Osavaltio
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Suurta-Osavaltio » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:59 pm

Any ship ideas for Maartje or Anneke? These always make an RP interesting.
Gud Med Oss
Jumala on Kanssamme

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:02 pm

Relikai wrote:Noted your feedback!

So I'll have Marko coming in for his first day as a student/teacher... Anything specific which I need to take note of?

I saw that your character appeared to have liked cars, and there's a lot of really nice cars in the parking lot, so that could work if you just want to do a passing mention. Otherwise, not really anything noteworthy.

Also, the reason I said it could work for my ideas. Take a look at this app for my character :P

(Totally not trying to ship them, nope)

Suurta-Osavaltio wrote:Any ship ideas for Maartje or Anneke? These always make an RP interesting.

Hah, nice time to say that since I was just starting to talk about it.

Anyway, I did take note in your last post of Anneke thinking that Willow was pretty. So something with the two of them could potentially work.
Last edited by Corrian on Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My Last.FM and RYM

Suurta-Osavaltio
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Suurta-Osavaltio » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:03 pm

Corrian wrote:Hah, nice time to say that since I was just starting to talk about it.

Anyway, I did take note in your last post of Anneke thinking that Willow was pretty. So something with the two of them could potentially work.

It certainly could work. It would definitely help Annie's confidence to have somebody other than Maartje at the school.
Gud Med Oss
Jumala on Kanssamme

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:06 pm

Fixed my last post.

Suurta-Osavaltio wrote:It certainly could work. It would definitely help Annie's confidence to have somebody other than Maartje at the school.

And I need somebody for her to work on being more confident in herself and her sexuality, as well.
My Last.FM and RYM

Suurta-Osavaltio
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Suurta-Osavaltio » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:07 pm

Corrian wrote:Fixed my last post.

Suurta-Osavaltio wrote:It certainly could work. It would definitely help Annie's confidence to have somebody other than Maartje at the school.

And I need somebody for her to work on being more confident in herself and her sexuality, as well.

Sounds like a good enough match.
Gud Med Oss
Jumala on Kanssamme

Relikai
Postmaster-General

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Relikai » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:07 pm

Corrian wrote:
Relikai wrote:Noted your feedback!

I saw that your character appeared to have liked cars, and there's a lot of really nice cars in the parking lot, so that could work if you just want to do a passing mention. Otherwise, not really anything noteworthy.

Also, the reason I said it could work for my ideas. Take a look at this app for my character :P

(Totally not trying to ship them, nope)

Suurta-Osavaltio wrote:Any ship ideas for Maartje or Anneke? These always make an RP interesting.

Hah, nice time to say that since I was just starting to talk about it.

That's a char which I was considering when creating the app muahahaha.

Will do in an hour or so, pretty busy and I'll be using a mobile for NS for the next 2 weeks

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:22 pm

Relikai wrote:That's a char which I was considering when creating the app muahahaha.

Ah nice. That's convenient :)

Will do in an hour or so, pretty busy and I'll be using a mobile for NS for the next 2 weeks

Oh ew. I'd personally hate using mobile for posting. Which is why I want a laptop for traveling purposes (Because, you know, I gotta post even when I'm traveling), and otherwise prefer to just use my desktop PC. Though to be fair, I don't even have a mobile yet....
My Last.FM and RYM

Relikai
Postmaster-General

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Relikai » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:28 pm

Corrian wrote:
Relikai wrote:That's a char which I was considering when creating the app muahahaha.

Ah nice. That's convenient :)

Oh ew. I'd personally hate using mobile for posting. Which is why I want a laptop for traveling purposes (Because, you know, I gotta post even when I'm traveling), and otherwise prefer to just use my desktop PC. Though to be fair, I don't even have a mobile yet....

Where I am for 2 weeks has banned most electronic stuff because of sensitive info or locations haha. Phone's the only thing possible man.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:34 pm

Relikai wrote:Where I am for 2 weeks has banned most electronic stuff because of sensitive info or locations haha. Phone's the only thing possible man.

Ah, huh. You at Area 51 or something? :P
My Last.FM and RYM

Relikai
Postmaster-General

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Relikai » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:36 pm

Corrian wrote:
Relikai wrote:Where I am for 2 weeks has banned most electronic stuff because of sensitive info or locations haha. Phone's the only thing possible man.

Ah, huh. You at Area 51 or something? :P

Sth like that, a military airbase for real. If I was RPing two years earlier I can't even bring smartphones in.

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 12, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Kyraina » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:01 pm

Relikai wrote:
Corrian wrote:Ah, huh. You at Area 51 or something? :P

Sth like that, a military airbase for real. If I was RPing two years earlier I can't even bring smartphones in.

Area 51 you can't even bring in a damn phone like the old Motorola Razor.
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is suppose to go here?

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:18 pm

I think I'll wait to do my Ariana plot expansion for my ideas after Relikai posts, because now I have even more specific ideas :)

Edit: Oh...You did post.
Last edited by Corrian on Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Last.FM and RYM

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse