NATION

PASSWORD

Blake Holsey High (OOC/Closed/Rebooted)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Corrian
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:35 pm

Kalakar Six wrote:My post is somewhat lacking, but it is the best I can muster for the moment. My head is absolutely pounding, and I'm quite hungry as well. Not to mention I just suffered through watching my Vikings lose to the Seahawks...

Muahauhauhauhuahuahuahuauhauhauhauhauhauhau

I'll read these apps in a second after I do some things after hiking.
My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:54 pm

Oh god, that raid took longer then I expected (And we failed, though we did fairly well for our levels), so I'll post tomorrow. So tired now.
My Last.FM and RYM

Kylantha
Minister

Founded: Jan 22, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kylantha » Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:06 am

Ah, finally. Here we go. I'll add my other applications later after I revise them(And if there's any more space).
Last edited by Kylantha on Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

Kylantha
Minister

Founded: Jan 22, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kylantha » Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:29 am

Character App

Needed Information

Name: Seth Verlaine

Nickname: The Eskimoes up at Wainwright call him Qannik, sometimes Aglakti. Those words mean snowflake and song-maker respectively. You may call him either, but you can just also refer to him as Seth.

Sex: Male

Gender: Gender Fluid. He may be attracted to individuals of either gender, and knows not how to explain why.

Picture Appearance:

Job Position: N/A

Abilities:
An excellent player of the violin, the flute, the guitar, the piano, and the saxophone. Seth holds interest in acting, and possesses considerable skill in creative literature and fine arts. In class, he does relatively well, and when he really tries, is more than capable of achieving high scores. His interest lies mostly in science and history, where he excels most.

Origin:
• Birth Date: June 4, 2001
• Birthplace: Selawik, Alaska, United States of America
• Nationality: American

Personality:
From the first time you see him, you can easily tell that Seth’s not the most talkative fellow you’ll run into. He’s quiet, gentle, sincere, and rather demure in manner, and is afraid of disappointing people or hurting them. Instead he prefers to make them smile by showing them his creations, playing his instruments, or doing little things to help them. He is able to appreciate the things that most others see, and is a little bit of a nature freak, doing as much as he can to preserve the cleanliness of the environment instead of just protesting and such. He deeply holds what his elders teach him in high regard, and does his best to live by their advice. Of course, with a little discernment.

Equipment:
• Cash, credentials, and a credit card
• iPhone 5.
• iPad Air
• Alienware Gaming Laptop (For games, of course)
• HP Laptop, with all its various attachments (For heavy storage and academic purposes)
• Headphones
• Violin
• Saxophone
• Flute
• Sufficient Clothing, all to his tastes
• Articles for hygiene care
• Books on certain subjects, mostly about nature and history
• Sketchbook
• Notebooks and stationery items
• Canon EOS 70D Camera

Suggested Information

Moral Alignment: Lawful Good

Blood Type: AB-

Height, Weight, Body Type:
5’6” - 110lbs. – Slim build

Distinguishing Marks: Nothing of note, really.

Bio/History:
Most of Seth’s life has been spent in his family’s home in Alaska. He got his love for nature from his grandparents who are both former caretakers-slash-rangers of a few national parks in the state. Growing up, Seth learned a lot about animals, and as such knows a lot about how to survive out in the wild. His mother, a teacher, also taught him quite a lot. Not just academics, but also about morality and whatnot.. His father on the other hand, was a little more on the conceited side, wanting his son to be a rich kid somewhere in the big city one day. When Seth was asked if he wanted to move to Canada with his father, he refused, preferring Alaska where he’d grown up and learned so much. After this, his father started to show off another side of himself and all of a sudden wanted a divorce. Seth’s mother won the custody battle of course, appearing as the more responsible one to the authorities they faced.

But without the money that Seth’s father brought into the family, they came upon hard times after a while, and Seth needed to be sent elsewhere to continue his education. His mother remained in Alaska to care for his grandparents while he was taken in by a former co-worker of his mother. At the moment, Seth knows very little about him, but he had already been told by his mother that this person meant well. This person was sending him to a school out in the country, not as close in appearance to Alaska, but close enough(during the winter). Seth is still wondering why, but all the expenses are paid for, and he is to be given all the stuff he needs when he gets to Aspen. But then of course he's grateful, and likes the fact that the school's well away from the urban zone.

Additional Fun Stuff

Sex Orientation: He believes himself to be bisexual, but that’s a secret. (Shh!)

Peaches, pears, strawberries, lychees, corn, mushrooms, marshmallows. Also, history, science, nature, and cold or rainy days. Cats. Hamsters. Polar bears. Yeah, that’s all I could think of…

Dislikes:
Spiders, frogs, bugs, the ocean, hot days, bitter gourd, okra, and pumpkins.A lot of things, actually. I just can’t gather them all up. It’d take a while.

Disorders & Handicaps:
Seth is prone to being manipulated because of his need to make people like him. He won’t do anything bad, but may end up hurting himself if he helps or tolerates the wrong people.. He also gets flustered easily and may have anxiety attacks.

Fears, Wishes, and Goals:
Fears – Making enemies. Dissapointing people or making them sad.
Wishes – Nothing. He doesn’t like making wishes anymore.
Goals – The usual. Finish high school, finish college, get a job and live life to the fullest.

Theme Song: Goodbye, Mr. A by The Hoosiers, Shake It Off by Taylor Swift, and Hold My Hand by Jess Glynne.

Scent: Seth smells like... Uhm. Peaches, maybe?.. Cologne?.. I don't know.
Last edited by Kylantha on Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

New Antonalia
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby New Antonalia » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:26 am

New Antonalia wrote: Character App
Needed Information

Name: Felix Harsborg

Nickname: "Iceberg"

Picture Appearance: (Image)

Abilities: Good with analytical problems and complex equations

Origin: Karlsheim, New Antonalia

Personality: INTJ-a, but can come off as cold and uncaring, other than that, is very protective of his few friends

Equipment: Green Sweater, Button down green long sleeve, black tie, khaki pants, brown loafers, carries a satchel pack with a modified government issued laptop (almost indestructible with the best OS system available), and a silver Vincent Bach Trumpet

Suggested Information

Moral Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Blood Type: O-

Height, Weight, Body Type: 6'1", 220, Average/Athletic

Distinguishing Marks: Various Scars on his hands and arms

Bio/History: Felix had the unfortunate pleasure of living overseas during his child hood and as a result, never really had any close friends. He only visited his homeland a few times when he was on vacation, but other than that, he grew up living in other cultures, learning other languages, seeing life as a global nomad. So when his family finally moved back to New Antonalia, he couldn't deal with the culture shock and retreated to within himself. At first, he suffered in school as it took him a while to get used to the new school, figuring out where everyone fit in the social hierarchy, and learning everything he could about his teachers. He didn't make many friend and was seldom seen with anyone, preferring to sit away from large groups and engage reading various books by authors such as Ray Bradbury, HP Lovecraft, Eric Flint, and occasionally Nietzsche, Voltaire and Hobbes.

He was occasionally picked on for being a loaner and often dealt with it by giving his taunters the cold shoulder and appearing disinterested in their mocking, he would also pull the same routine with many of the girls who tried to woo him, earning him the nickname "Iceberg". After a while, his parents saw that, while he was one of the top students in his class, he was not happy living in New Antonalia, but since his father retired, there was no where for his family to go, other than to stay in New Antonalia. But when a letter asking them to visit Blake Holsey High School arrived, his parents jumped at the chance and took him for a tour of the school when he was on winter break. By the end of his freshman year, his enrollment paperwork was sent in and his parents eagerly awaited conformation, hoping it would lift his mood and get him to open up

Additional Fun Stuff

Voice: Todd Haberkorn

Personal Skills: Very good at organization and presentations, also trained in classical as well as Jazz Trumpet, is decent with a Saxophone

Sex Orientation: Straight

Likes: Books, indie movies, video games, tabletop games, cards (specifically poker and Faroh), various types of music, history, international politics

Dislikes: Mindless prattle, large groups

Disorders & Handicaps: Dyslexic (partially), Dysgraphic (Hurts to write by hand)

Past Occupations: None

Fears, Wishes, and Goals: Fear: Spiders, heights
Wishes: to find someone worth talking to
Goals: Yet to be seen

Theme Song: Asgore's theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfgmMPke7_k

Scent: Nutella

Finished
Last edited by New Antonalia on Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:31 am, edited 3 times in total.
A, probably less than successful, model of what a Post Soviet Eastern European nation can be

Pixel Designer: https://thearmsdealer.deviantart.com/

Yes, I use JG Scale. No, Franscale is not better.
1 pxl : 1 inch is better than 1 pxl : 1 cm

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 12, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Kyraina » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:09 am

Character App

Needed Information

Name: Joseph Knight

Nickname: Joe

Picture Appearance:

Abilities: Long distance runner, computer programmer.

Origin: Dec 9, 1999 Jonesboro, AR

Personality: Smart, strong, but a recluse.

Equipment: Custom HP laptop, Custom HP Desktop, Xbox One, Motorola Atrix HD smartphone, clothes, Rosemary, Catholic Bible written in Latin, a stash of weed and his car

Suggested Information

Blood Type: O positive

Height, Weight, Body Type: 6 ft 0in, 175 lbs, Average build

Distinguishing Marks: None

Bio/History: Joe grew up in a small city, his father a firefighter and his mom a cop. He also has a lil sister. He looked after his sister while his parents worked. At the age of 13 Joseph's Dad died in a house fire and then later that night His mother was killed in a ambush by a gang. Joseph and his sister, Allison, moved to Colorado Springs, CO to live with their God Father. Joseph then started to get into computer and console gaming and smoking weed to try to get over the lost of his parents. Later that year his sister then started to have health issues including copd, lung cancer, and asthma. They moved back to Jonesboro, AR so his sister to could go to St. Jude's Hospital in Memphis, TN, which was a hour east of Jonesboro. A year later she defeated the cancer and they moved back to Colorado Springs, CO. His sister still had a hard time breathing due to Her damaged lungs form COPD, Asthema, and her fight with cancer, so the docter put her on oxygen to help her breath the next year. Later that year Joseph got into a fight with a guy that was bullying his sister because of her disability. Both Joseph and the Bully were expelled. Joseph's Godfather decided to enroll Joseph in Blake Holsey High after two years of being moved from school to school. He is religious just like his sister, and attended a Roman Catholic Church.
Additional Fun Stuff

Voice: Think of Colin Morgan only with a southern accent

Personal Skills: Computer Programmer and Hacker, Can run long distances, speaks Latin, and a chronic liar

Sex Orientation: Straight

Likes: Video games like Call of Duty and Battle Field, driving his car, running, getting high and spending time with his sister.

Dislikes:confrontation, bullying, and country music

Disorders & Handicaps: Disorders: Depression, and ADD.

Past Occupations: None

Fears, Wishes, and Goals: Fears Losing His Sister. Wishes for her to be fully healed. Goals to eventually quit weed.

Theme Song: What I've Done By Linkin Park

Scent: N/A

Character App

Needed Information

Name: Allison Bridges

Nickname: Alley Cat, Alley, Ali, and Little Bird

Sex: Female

Picture Appearance: Image

Abilities: Knows what to say to comfort people, and always has a smile on her face

Origin: August 30, 2003

Personality: Caring and is very talkative

Equipment: Her oxygen tanks, cloths, same smart phone as her brother, a pink hp laptop, cloths, and any medical supplies she needs for medical conditions

Suggested Information

Blood Type: AB positive

Height, Weight, Body Type: 5 ft 5 in, 95 lbs
Distinguishing Marks: scar on her chest from her surgery to remove the cancer sell that was removed from her lungs

Bio/History: The same as Joseph's for the most part, but didn't turn to video games or drug use to deal with the lost of her parents, instead she prayed to God and was Baptized.At the age of 12 she developed COPD, Lung Cancer, and Asthema but she didn't lose her faith. She convinced Their Godfather to move back to Jonesboro, AR so she could go to St. Jude's Hospital. A year after that she defeated her lung cancer. They then proceeded to move back to Colorado Springs, CO. 6 months after moving back she started having even more trouble breathing, so her doctor put her on a breathing machine and oxygen tanks. Later that year she was being made fun of by a bully, so her brother fought the bully and lost. Both her Brother and the bully were expelled. When her brother was put into Blake Holsey, she convinced her godfather to let her attend with him as she attends a different school then her brother for the past two years.
Additional Fun Stuff

Voice: Primrose Everdeen
Personal Skills: She is very talkative and caring, she also trys her best to make people happy when they are sad

Sex Orientation: She doesn't know but she is curious and wants to explore her sexual orientation

Likes: Music, food, people who serve to protect and help others, and spending time with her brother.

Dislikes:Drugs, bullies, and being alone

Disorders & Handicaps: COPD, and Asthma, plus permanent damage to her lungs form lung cancer

Past Occupations: N/A

Fears, Wishes, and Goals: Fears losing her brother to drugs and himself, wishes for her brother to stop drugs, and her goal is to get her brother to stop his drug use.

Theme Song: N/A

Scent: Pine Wood because the house she lived in with her parents was made out of pine
Last edited by Kyraina on Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is suppose to go here?

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:17 am

Alright, I'm awake (And my power is still on, luckily). But F, I wake up to David Bowie dying. I literally JUST got into him a week ago or so (If even that) while digging up music for my RP character. Clicked on him by coincidence to see what he was doing, and thought that it was quite good. Wasn't expecting my first album of 2016 to be a David Bowie album, and then literally 3 days after said album comes out he dies :( . Well dang...

Anyway, I'll work on everything I need to in a bit... :meh:
My Last.FM and RYM

New Antonalia
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby New Antonalia » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:25 am

Corrian wrote:Alright, I'm awake (And my power is still on, luckily). But F, I wake up to David Bowie dying. I literally JUST got into him a week ago or so (If even that) while digging up music for my RP character. Clicked on him by coincidence to see what he was doing, and thought that it was quite good. Wasn't expecting my first album of 2016 to be a David Bowie album, and then literally 3 days after said album comes out he dies :( . Well dang...

Yeah, that was the biggest hit to the music industry. Why can't cancer just crawl into a hole and die?
A, probably less than successful, model of what a Post Soviet Eastern European nation can be

Pixel Designer: https://thearmsdealer.deviantart.com/

Yes, I use JG Scale. No, Franscale is not better.
1 pxl : 1 inch is better than 1 pxl : 1 cm

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Postby Kyraina » Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:16 am

New Antonalia wrote:
Corrian wrote:Alright, I'm awake (And my power is still on, luckily). But F, I wake up to David Bowie dying. I literally JUST got into him a week ago or so (If even that) while digging up music for my RP character. Clicked on him by coincidence to see what he was doing, and thought that it was quite good. Wasn't expecting my first album of 2016 to be a David Bowie album, and then literally 3 days after said album comes out he dies :( . Well dang...

Yeah, that was the biggest hit to the music industry. Why can't cancer just crawl into a hole and die?

Cause Cancer crawls into a person and ruthlessly reproduces cells

Fabulous Rainicorns
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Fabulous Rainicorns » Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:25 am

Another in progress character. Because apparently I need another trans dude. This one hasn't come out yet, though. That'll be interesting.

Needed Information

Name: Alexandra Elizabeth Bennett (Elijah Alexander Bennett)

Nickname: Tells people to call him Alex but prefers Eli

Sex: assigned female

Picture Appearance: need to draw one

Job Position: none

Abilities: Singing, playing piano

Origin: October 7th, 2001, Portland, Oregon.

Personality: He is very shy and quiet. He rarely talks and keeps to himself as much as possible, probably partly due to not having come out yet. He is terrified someone will find out his secret, and he's afraid of being rejected.

Equipment:
Clothes (probably masculine-ish, but not so much so that anyone notices anything)
Laptop
Cellphone
Books
Possibly keyboard

Suggested Information

Blood Type: He doesn't know and neither do I.

Height, Weight, Body Type: 5'2", Average weight for that height,

Distinguishing Marks: had pierced ears, but has let the holes close up

Bio/History: Elijah had a pretty normal life until 8th grade, when he came out as a lesbian. He was bullied relentlessly for that, and his parents didn't approve, but tried their hardest to be supportive. Eventually, the bullying became too much for him, and he attempted suicide. Around this time, he realized he was trans,'but kept it hidden out of fear.

Additional Fun Stuff

Voice: slightly on the feminine side of androgyny.

Personal Skills: singing, playing piano

Sex Orientation: pansexual, but refuses to date until after he comes out

Likes: ( It’s a nice way of boxing in a character, and a good addition for yourself and others.)

Dislikes:( It’s a nice way of boxing in a character, and a good addition for yourself and others.)

Disorders & Handicaps: depression

Past Occupations: wont work until he gets his name changed.

Fears: someone will find out he's trans
Wishes: to have been assigned male at birth
Goals: eventually transition

Theme Song: Secrets - OneRepublic

Scent: I have no idea.
Last edited by Fabulous Rainicorns on Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Call me Jake or Jay| Pronouns: he/him/his
HYDRA PFC | The Chaos Brigade PFC

Never let them take the light behind your eyes - My Chemical Romance

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Postby Kyraina » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:03 pm

Hey Fabulous Rainicorns, sorry about not responding to your post earlier but i did edit to where Joseph talks to Elliot again.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:07 pm

Sorry about not posting, The Assorted Saharan Outposts, but my brain isn't really working all that well right at the moment
Times are looking grim these days~

Suurta-Osavaltio
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Suurta-Osavaltio » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:35 pm

Character App

Needed Information

Name: Anneke van den Akker

Nickname: Annie

Sex: Female

Picture Appearance:

Abilities: Annie loves to paint, and she is quite good at it. She is also very intelligent.

Origin: 14. August, 2000; Valkenburg aan de Geul, Limburg, Netherlands

Personality: Annie is extremely shy, due in large part to her insecurities about her appearance.

Equipment:
    In addition to her clothing, which is very stylish and modern, Annie is bringing along standard hygiene equipment, her mobile phone, her laptop computer, and painting equipment. More specifically, her painting equipment includes several canvases and an assortment of paints.

Suggested Information

Blood Type: A+, although she would not know this if asked.

Height, Weight, Body Type:
    181cm / 5 ft 11 inch
    53 kg / 106 lbs
    Very Thin

Distinguishing Marks: Other than being taller and thinner than the other girls, Anneke stands out because of her Dutch accent. Annie also has heterochromia, which makes one of her eyes a very light blue, and the other a light brown. She chooses to embrace the heterochromia, though.

Bio/History: Annie was born on 14. August, 2000, in the small town of Valkenburg aan de Geul, in the Dutch province Limburg. Her parents were both wealthy, and lived in a very large manor. She was an only child, so she received the full attention of her parents. From an early age, people in the town commented on how Annie had features akin to modelling, so her parents took advantage of that. When Annie was thirteen, her parents entered her into a fashion show against the will of Annie, who wanted nothing to do with it. She was a thin young girl, but the judges at the show made Annie feel terrible about herself. She began to develop a great anxiety when it came to food and eating. By the time she was fourteen, her parents had facilitated her signing onto a modelling roster in Amsterdam, where Annie's anxieties grew worse. She eventually developed a mild case of anorexia nervosa. She began to lose so much weight that even her parents noticed. She was successful for about a year in the modelling industry, but she begged her parents to let her quit. Eventually, she left Amsterdam to live with her best friend from childhood, and fellow model, Maartje. Maartje lived in Belgium, so Annie didn't see her parents again after that. Maartje's family helped Annie to find help, so now both girls have travelled to America to leave the stresses of the industry behind them in an attempt to find normalcy through the mundanity of school life.

Additional Fun Stuff

Voice: Difficult to hear, but she has the same voice as Julia Bergshoeff. This short clip also allows you to see what Annie looks like in motion.

Personal Skills: Annie is a very talented painter. She is a talented model, from her days of modelling in Amsterdam, but she prefers not to discuss this time.

Sex Orientation: Annie scores a two on the Kinsey Scale; Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual.

Likes: Annie is very fond of her best friend, Maartje, as Maartje was the only one present in Annie's greatest time of need. She also truly enjoys school, as it helps her to become lost in something other than her own insecurities. Equal to school, in Annie's eyes, is painting. She loves to paint, as it allows her to put her feelings to canvas, thus relieving her own stresses through the creation of something beautiful.

Dislikes: Annie dislikes anyone who makes fun of others for their appearance. She knows the ramifications of such treatment, and loathes any instance of such behaviour. She also dislikes her parents, as she sees them as a main cause for much of the trouble she has endured.

Disorders & Handicaps: Annie still suffers from symptoms of anorexia nervosa, although she has been receiving psychological help. She has a strict diet plan that she needs to follow, as to stray from the plan causes her to become very sick.

Past Occupations: Junior model at a firm in Amsterdam.

Annie fears her past, and one of her wishes is that she can overcome the disorder she has fought against for so long. A more minor wish is that she would be able to find someone willing to purchase her art. Her goal is to do well in school, as well as to become fully happy with herself again.

Theme Song: W. de Fesch: Op. 3. She is a great fan of Baroque music.

Scent: Annie uses expensive perfumes with mild floral scents, however she often carries a slight hint of paint scent with her, as she is often painting in her down time.
Last edited by Suurta-Osavaltio on Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:02 am, edited 3 times in total.
Gud Med Oss
Jumala on Kanssamme

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:57 pm

Rygondria wrote:-Snip-

New Antonalia wrote:-Snip-

Kylantha wrote:-Snip-

Accepted! They all look interesting :)

Kyraina wrote:-Snip-

I could see this being a special case if you want, where they would allow the two of them to room together, so that he can take care of his sister and such. I like it.

Anyway, accepted :)
My Last.FM and RYM

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:27 pm

Breitenfeld-Sibbesborg wrote:-Disregard-

Breitenfeld-Sibbesborg wrote:-Disregard-

:unsure:
My Last.FM and RYM

Rygondria
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 12, 2012

Postby Rygondria » Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:02 pm

which room am i in ?

Fabulous Rainicorns
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Fabulous Rainicorns » Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:03 pm

Kyraina wrote:Hey Fabulous Rainicorns, sorry about not responding to your post earlier but i did edit to where Joseph talks to Elliot again.

Hadn't seen that, but replied.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:41 pm

Rygondria wrote:which room am i in ?

Whichever you choose, that is open.
My Last.FM and RYM

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:00 pm

So, people who still need rooms assigned (Counting the ones that just got added), excluding any possibility that I may have accidentally missed someone...:
Allison Knight
Chris Daven
Felix Harsbor
Fredo Luchini
Joseph Knight
Seth Verlaine
Stephen Lindstrom
Vincent Arias Hammond
My Last.FM and RYM

Fabulous Rainicorns
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Fabulous Rainicorns » Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:06 pm

Corrian wrote:So, people who still need rooms assigned (Counting the ones that just got added), excluding any possibility that I may have accidentally missed someone...:
Allison Knight
Chris Daven
Felix Harsbor
Fredo Luchini
Joseph Knight
Seth Verlaine
Stephen Lindstrom
Vincent Arias Hammond

Elijah/Alexandra will need a room too, and Elliot needs a roommate.

Suurta-Osavaltio
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Suurta-Osavaltio » Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:13 pm

I have finished my applications, and to avoid reposting a rather large post, I will link it here. Despite the girls being best friends, if accepted, I'd prefer to have them placed in different rooms. This would minimise the monotonous conversation I would have to make with, essentially, myself.
Gud Med Oss
Jumala on Kanssamme

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:17 pm

Fabulous Rainicorns wrote:Elijah/Alexandra will need a room too, and Elliot needs a roommate.

Ah, I was just waiting for the app to be finished first.

Suurta-Osavaltio wrote:I have finished my applications, and to avoid reposting a rather large post, I will link it here. Despite the girls being best friends, if accepted, I'd prefer to have them placed in different rooms. This would minimise the monotonous conversation I would have to make with, essentially, myself.

Both accepted :)

And yeah, I had two brothers that could have been in the same dorm, but I decided against it. And I could see them, despite being cool with each other, preferring not to be together.

Anyway, any preference to where to room at? Or should I just throw you in somewhere random?
My Last.FM and RYM

Suurta-Osavaltio
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Suurta-Osavaltio » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:30 pm

Corrian wrote:
Fabulous Rainicorns wrote:Elijah/Alexandra will need a room too, and Elliot needs a roommate.

Ah, I was just waiting for the app to be finished first.

Suurta-Osavaltio wrote:I have finished my applications, and to avoid reposting a rather large post, I will link it here. Despite the girls being best friends, if accepted, I'd prefer to have them placed in different rooms. This would minimise the monotonous conversation I would have to make with, essentially, myself.

Both accepted :)

And yeah, I had two brothers that could have been in the same dorm, but I decided against it. And I could see them, despite being cool with each other, preferring not to be together.

Anyway, any preference to where to room at? Or should I just throw you in somewhere random?

Thanks, I appreciate it. I honestly have no preference as to which rooms I'd like them in. Annie is very shy, so maybe it'd be good for her to be with an outgoing character. That'd allow for some actual character building for her. Maartje is opposite, as she is very outgoing. I have no clue where she should be placed.
Gud Med Oss
Jumala on Kanssamme

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:35 pm

Suurta-Osavaltio wrote:Thanks, I appreciate it. I honestly have no preference as to which rooms I'd like them in. Annie is very shy, so maybe it'd be good for her to be with an outgoing character. That'd allow for some actual character building for her. Maartje is opposite, as she is very outgoing. I have no clue where she should be placed.

Honestly, I keep being tempted to throw people in with Cassandra, but I almost feel like making sure someone actually wants to risk having their character deal with her before I do that. Because she's kind of an ass :P She's not really a bad person, and there's actually multiple things I can see her doing that are good (Honestly, I do this a lot with characters, even when they're more rude and dark, or even sometimes outright a villain, I still see positives), just...She's very honest and harsh at the same time. I know nobody in reality really chooses their roommate, but before I made my own character deal with her (I got rid of said character this time around), so I almost feel like asking before adding anyone with her :P
My Last.FM and RYM

Suurta-Osavaltio
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Suurta-Osavaltio » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:50 pm

Corrian wrote:
Suurta-Osavaltio wrote:Thanks, I appreciate it. I honestly have no preference as to which rooms I'd like them in. Annie is very shy, so maybe it'd be good for her to be with an outgoing character. That'd allow for some actual character building for her. Maartje is opposite, as she is very outgoing. I have no clue where she should be placed.

Honestly, I keep being tempted to throw people in with Cassandra, but I almost feel like making sure someone actually wants to risk having their character deal with her before I do that. Because she's kind of an ass :P She's not really a bad person, and there's actually multiple things I can see her doing that are good (Honestly, I do this a lot with characters, even when they're more rude and dark, or even sometimes outright a villain, I still see positives), just...She's very honest and harsh at the same time. I know nobody in reality really chooses their roommate, but before I made my own character deal with her (I got rid of said character this time around), so I almost feel like asking before adding anyone with her :P

You could put Maartje in with Cassandra, if you want. They've got conflicting personalities, to an extent that I find interesting. Of course, this choice is yours, as OP. One other question I have, though, is regarding the realistic aspects of this RP. I have been reading the IC, and as I do so I look at the profiles for each of the characters. I wonder, where in the modern world is New Antonalia?
Last edited by Suurta-Osavaltio on Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gud Med Oss
Jumala on Kanssamme

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse