NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Illica Falki
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Illica Falki » Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:07 am

Osnil wrote:Inside Stark Tower
Eva would suddenly see a shield barely miss her as the other members of the Crime Syndicate showed up. Abomination, Venom, Baron Hydra, the Widowmaker, Sniper, Yellowjacket, the Doom Squad, Ultron, Sentry, Dr. Chaos, Namor, Scarlet Witch, Man of Steel, and Quicksilver had arrived, followed by a contingent of Argus agents led by Nick Fury.

"This is overkill," Hydra said, seeing Eva.

"I don't care. Just as long as we kill someone," Widowmaker said, firing the guns on her wrist.

Eva Looks in shock as the new Villains show up, and doesn't really react until Baron Hydra speaks. Upon seeing Widow take aim, she quickly turns on her new shield, allowing it to take the first hail of bullets, and moves behind a table for cover.
She decides to test out the launch function on the shield, and as soon as any of the villains appear to flank her, she launches the energy shield at them, before moving to some new cover. She turns on her camo as she moves, knowing that she'll still be pretty obvious anyone decently perceptive, but it should make her just obscured enough to work on a plan on how to get out of this mess.
Last edited by Illica Falki on Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Illica
Illy/Illi/Illa
Flora

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:45 am

"What is wrong with you? It's just some sparring. And you could certainly use some."

"I don't like fighting." Otis replied still in Gorgon's grip and being held upside down. He cross his arms. "I regret nothing. I'll do it. But I reserve the right to make snide comments at will."

"Not that anything has ever stopped you from making them before. I don't understand you. Yesterday you were singing a song about murdering mermaids, while having a grin on your face nonetheless, and now you say you don't like fighting?"

"It's just a song! I don't actually murder mermaids! I'm not even sure if they exist. It used to be that I didn't, but nowadays it's a lot more difficult to tell... Anyways. It's something to do with me personally. You can put me down now."

"Until I am certain you won't run off..."

"I told you I would go through with it. I'll be making stupid comments all the way through it, but I'll do it." Gorgon seemed unconvinced after his five previous escape attempts. "Fine then. You want me to prove I'm serious? Okay. I'll introduce you to my knowledge of chemical warfare." He said and ripped a long and terrible fart. Said fart being so terrible the Gorgon actually dropped him to try and get the stink away. "I learned what to eat that unleashes such terrible noxious gases. With my new metabolism, I can pretty much fart on command. And boy are they nasty. I've been holding that one in for nearly ten minutes." He said with a stupid grin on his face. "And I'm immune to the stench of my own farts. So much time spent smelling them has granted me a nose of iron."

Gorgon's face was red, but the stink finally dissipated after a minute or so with Otis still there. "That wasn't what I had in mind what I wanted you to prove that you are willing to fight... I thought you were going to hit me."

"Unconventional warfare. Nonlethal... For the most part. And highly effective."

"While that was... Impressive. I sincerely doubt all of your opponents could be disabled by your... Nerve toxin."

"Is that a challenge?"

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:36 am

Tomia wrote:Roy
Roy frowned a bit when Hannah said that her sisters had left her alone, and that she didn't get to spend time with them. He knew the feeling of what is was like to be alone, and longing for a family. "I'm sorry about that. I know what it's like to be alone, it sucks. I always wished for siblings, or anyone really, just someone to be there for me." Roy said frowning himself before he shook those those thoughts from his mind. "I'm sorry, I'm making things sad. This is supposed to be a fun trip." He said, before giving his best attempt at a charming smile. "Let's go see what Splash Mountain is like." He said before leading Hannah towards the large tower like ride that stood above them. There was a decently long line, and Roy was content to wait on it, since they didn't really have a choice. He wasn't aware of the VIP pass that John had given Hannah that would get them onto the rides immediately.

Hannah smiled as she suddenly produced VIP passes. "Luckily for us we don't have to wait in the cue." She spoke, grabbing her new friends hand and taking him to the VIP line, and they were put into a coaster pretty quickly, and Hannah had a smile on her face. 'Yeah. It really sucks when you can't spend time with them. Though they are the most awesome sisters ever... they don't seem to be as eager to hang out with me anymore..." She sighed. Then smiled. "Though, you're right, we should focus on other things and be more upbeat. We are in the happiest place on earth after all. "
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:47 am

Roy was surprised when Hannah suddenly took his hand and pulled him along toward the VIP line. He smiled as he wondered how she had gotten those tickets. "You're just full of surprises huh?" He asked her with a bit of a playful smile.

They got into the car and Roy put his seat belt on like instructed. He had no idea what this would be like, but he was quite fascinated by the music and images around him. Roy knew a lot about the world, but mostly the political parts of it, and the parts that went "bang". He was quite unfamiliar with this playful and childish side of it.

Soon the ride began and the car moved slowly through the log flume, as a narrator's voice suddenly came to life. He began telling the story of Br'er Rabbit who was being chased by the evil Br'er Fox and Br'er Bear. Suddenly things went dark and they moved onto a roller coaster track in pitch black. Roy had no idea what was going on, but his training started to kick in and he got a little parinoid. Soon however the light returned and the story of Br'er Rabbit continued. They were then suddenly sent down a plummeting track as water splashed around them, even getting Roy wet a bit as the water splashed into their car. This was totally knew to Roy, and though it was quite exciting, he was a little overwhelmed. He found himself reaching for Hannah's hand for comfort without thinking about it.

The ride continued and three drops on the log flume later Br'er Rabbit had saved himself from his enemies and returned to his village and the ride had come to its conclusion. Roy pulled himself to his feet, looking around in awe. That was a lot of fun, and he had honestly never really experienced fun in his life, so it was totally new experience for him.

Samantha Grimm
Sam had spent the last 20 minutes or so trying to break this curse that DeeDee had placed on her. She had thought of every command regarding hearing that she could think of until she finally realized that her spell should involve time, that was what she needed to fix. She took a deep breath and thought hard on what to say. "Tempus Regelo" She said softly and suddenly time unfroze and the sounds around her finally returned. Relieved, Sam turned back to the phone "DeeDee? Can you hear me? What did you do? And how much time has passed?" Sam asked, a little disoriented and trying to figure out what exactly happened while her hearing was frozen in time.

Osnil
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:51 am

Paradise Island
"I'd rather we didn't kill him. If we had accidentally killed him in battle, I wouldn't mind so much, but I know that the Amazons will most likely kill him, so we could either take him to my people, or we could just freeze him in another cave for another thousand years," Ara suggested, picking up the staff.

Ice Age spit on the ground, "Know this, Tribal, I will slay every one of your people. Imprisoning me will only temporarily delay my plans."

"Not if we freeze you, then throw you into space," Ara replied. She turned to Eldara, and said, "What do you think?"
Stark Tower
An animal of a man drew claws from his hands and rushed at Eva, slashing repeatedly at Eva. The Widowmaker ran forward and jumped onto Eva, pinning her to the ground.
"Running away?" asked Hydra, "How about we have Sniper use her for target practice?"
"That could work," smiled Sniper.
Last edited by Osnil on Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pyrade
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Pyrade » Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:33 pm

Osnil wrote:Paradise Island
"I'd rather we didn't kill him. If we had accidentally killed him in battle, I wouldn't mind so much, but I know that the Amazons will most likely kill him, so we could either take him to my people, or we could just freeze him in another cave for another thousand years," Ara suggested, picking up the staff.

Ice Age spit on the ground, "Know this, Tribal, I will slay every one of your people. Imprisoning me will only temporarily delay my plans."

"Not if we freeze you, then throw you into space," Ara replied. She turned to Eldara, and said, "What do you think?"

Eldara was partially surprised by Ara's resistance to the idea of killing Ice Age, especially when he intoned that imprisoning him would only delay the matter of his murderous rampage. As she listened to the secondary proposals she shrugged,
"Logically freezing him and launching him into space is the same as killing him. In any event, so long as we keep the staff far away from him, and preferably anyone, it should work out."
She replied as she hoisted Ice Age up onto his feet and forced him to straighten up.
"Make your decision soon Miss."

Illica Falki
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Illica Falki » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:08 pm

Osnil wrote:Stark Tower
An animal of a man drew claws from his hands and rushed at Eva, slashing repeatedly at Eva. The Widowmaker ran forward and jumped onto Eva, pinning her to the ground.
"Running away?" asked Hydra, "How about we have Sniper use her for target practice?"
"That could work," smiled Sniper.

Anima'ls slashes shread her camo device, as well as a slashing into the side of her torso, causing her camo to shut down and her to becoming fully visable. As she's yelping in pain from the first blow, Widow pins her down. She's stunned from both her wound and pinning, Stunned enough to miss the start of Baron Hydra's debating with his crew what to do with her. It takes her a moment, but she comes up with a terrible plan, but it's all she has. She quickly grabs a tranq dart from her pouch, and jabs it into widows side, hoping to atleast get rid of one of them for a while.
She doesn't notice the camo devices wires sticking to her, or that she's absorbing the electricity.
Last edited by Illica Falki on Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Illica
Illy/Illi/Illa
Flora

Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos
Minister

Founded: Feb 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos » Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:17 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:Kylie: I'm still not wearing pants.

Del smiled slightly at Kylie's response to just being told that people wanted her dead. Then again, HYDRA wanted a lot of people dead and the JQ's were probably on many people's lists. "Don't worry, that's just HYDRA's opinion. I don't follow their orders, at least not anymore." Her voice trailed off at the end, her expression becoming more glum as her lips tugged down into a frown and her eye's softened with regret. She quickly wiped away the subtle tears that were forming though and quickly shook Kylie's hand, trying to hide the moisture with a faked smile. "I'm Del, short for my ID number. I'd rather not go into details on that." As her hand retracted, she finally noticed Kylie's lack of lower garments. "Um, you're not wearing pants. That's not normal, right?" A frown formed on her face as she accessed the internet and confirmed that not having pants on was against social etiquette. "Yup, definitely not normal."
Do you want freedom? Well too bad, you won't get it here. All hail the Flaming Almighty!
"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives"
-Anonymous

"All quotes on the Internet are true"
-Abraham Lincoln

"I pee hard. I pee with force. I pee to win."
-Reddit
Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos wrote:
Lingria wrote:Off the grid? Nobody goes 'off the grid'
Even right now your on a list for possible terrorist. They track your every move, know where you eat. Who you hang out with, why you do certain things, that one time you picked your nose in the bathroom. They know.

It's like the NSA! Oh, wait... *puts on tin foil hat and hides under table*

Osnil
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:14 am

Paradise Island
Ara thought for a moment, then fired the staff at Ice Age, freezing him solid. "Launch him into space for me," Ara said, "he won't die, but if he unfreezes himself again, he will." She looked around to see the frozen jungle returning to normal, and the Amazons unfreezing. She smiled and said, "Thank you, Eldara."
Stark Tower
Widow collapsed after Eva tranquilized her. Sniper aimed his bow at Eva and said, "A moving target. Excellent!"
Abomination roared then yelled, "Abomination smash puny human!" He ran towards Eva, bringing his enormous fist down on Eva.
"You big dummy!" shouted Thing, only dressed like Doom, "He was gonna use dat."
The U.N.
Ultraman burst into the U.N. with the rest of the group he had with him. He said, "Ladies and Gentlemen of the U.N., you are now our hostages. The governments of the world will bow, or you will die. Convince them to do the former and you shall not suffer like-" he burned through the brian of the Britain's Representative, "-him." The room filled with shocked expressions. A few fainted.

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:56 am

Tomia wrote:Samantha Grimm
Sam had spent the last 20 minutes or so trying to break this curse that DeeDee had placed on her. She had thought of every command regarding hearing that she could think of until she finally realized that her spell should involve time, that was what she needed to fix. She took a deep breath and thought hard on what to say. "Tempus Regelo" She said softly and suddenly time unfroze and the sounds around her finally returned. Relieved, Sam turned back to the phone "DeeDee? Can you hear me? What did you do? And how much time has passed?" Sam asked, a little disoriented and trying to figure out what exactly happened while her hearing was frozen in time.

DeeDee

"You think to much." The voice wasn't coming from the phone, it was originating from behind Sam, but before she could turn around a small finger flick was given to the back of Sam's head. "You need to stop doing that." Giving Sam some time to turn around I waited there for a moment, just standing there overly self confident with a smile of superiority adorning myself. "20 minutes, 20 minutes you stand there trying to figure out the correct spell for the wrong problem. Then you finally listen to your instinct and it doesn't even take you 10 seconds. You're using magic, you're not trying to figure out the most logical solution to a logical problem, you're a witch, act like one!"

I never liked giving speeches, but I loved feeling superior so I suppose this situation cancelled those feelings out leaving me remarkably neutral to the situation "Don't try to find a solution, just solve it. Don't try to do something and just do it. How do you think I cursed you? I didn't even know I could do curses but that didn't stop me of simply doing it anyway." Let's see if she understands what I just said, she has a lot of potential but she's blocking herself. She simply needs to understand magic isn't a logical thing, it isn't a science it's more of an instinct that you need to follow, a wild animal that can't be caged.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:46 am

Tomia wrote:Roy was surprised when Hannah suddenly took his hand and pulled him along toward the VIP line. He smiled as he wondered how she had gotten those tickets. "You're just full of surprises huh?" He asked her with a bit of a playful smile.

They got into the car and Roy put his seat belt on like instructed. He had no idea what this would be like, but he was quite fascinated by the music and images around him. Roy knew a lot about the world, but mostly the political parts of it, and the parts that went "bang". He was quite unfamiliar with this playful and childish side of it.

Soon the ride began and the car moved slowly through the log flume, as a narrator's voice suddenly came to life. He began telling the story of Br'er Rabbit who was being chased by the evil Br'er Fox and Br'er Bear. Suddenly things went dark and they moved onto a roller coaster track in pitch black. Roy had no idea what was going on, but his training started to kick in and he got a little parinoid. Soon however the light returned and the story of Br'er Rabbit continued. They were then suddenly sent down a plummeting track as water splashed around them, even getting Roy wet a bit as the water splashed into their car. This was totally knew to Roy, and though it was quite exciting, he was a little overwhelmed. He found himself reaching for Hannah's hand for comfort without thinking about it.

The ride continued and three drops on the log flume later Br'er Rabbit had saved himself from his enemies and returned to his village and the ride had come to its conclusion. Roy pulled himself to his feet, looking around in awe. That was a lot of fun, and he had honestly never really experienced fun in his life, so it was totally new experience for him.

Hannah on the other hand whoooped for joy every second of the ride while it went downhill. For her, it was pretty much almost as good as going wolf form and just running through a windy, rainy field,. It was a pure exhilarating joy, the kind of adrenaline thrill that she lived for. To an extent, fear was never a problem for her. That was one element of herself she never had problems with, and always had under perfect control. Shen they stopped, she realised that her hand had been held by Roy, and blushed ever so slightly. She hoped no one noticed, for a girl who usually acted tough, blushing because she was holding a boys hand would make her die of embarrassment. She'd never hear the end of it from Sarah. But then she forced such thoughts away and yelled. 'That was awesome!"
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:06 am

Turmenista wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:
Hiroshi sighed as his hair fell, shifting back to his natural onyx color.

" I've killed enough people to know that you don't turn your back. I guess I could take you up on that offer." Hiroshi laughed, his golden eyes warm. It was hard to believe that an Acrosian of all people would agree to stop fighting a Saiyan, but he supposed you saw something new everyday.

Swallowing, Hiroshi noticed she was holding his hand, and gently squeezed hers as he smiled at her.

"Arent you forgetting something? "

How the hell had she found them? And who was that other lady again, she didn't seem like trouble. They were holding hands, after all.

"Hey, monkey-man, are you gonna take her on a date or what?"
She said mockingly, hovering over to them in an attempt to get to know this new lady better. "So, what's your name?" She asked. "I'm Myosai. I blow up stuff for fun." The Majin grinned. "You wanna see my sword?"
She quickly flipped off topic.

God damn. Someone needs some damn medicine.

"No date." Glacia replied. She frowned. She had been waiting for someone for a very long time. Thinking about him while in prison. She couldn't throw that away now. She looked the to Majin. "I'm Glacia. I used to be in prison and once murdered someone with a spoon." She replied, keeping up with the topics. She then smiled ever so lightly. This person seemed like fun. "I would not mind seeing your sword at all, no..." She replied. She had no idea what to think of Myosai.

Jorliefstreiken
Minister

Founded: Feb 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Jorliefstreiken » Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:13 am

Osnil wrote:Paradise Island
Ara thought for a moment, then fired the staff at Ice Age, freezing him solid. "Launch him into space for me," Ara said, "he won't die, but if he unfreezes himself again, he will." She looked around to see the frozen jungle returning to normal, and the Amazons unfreezing. She smiled and said, "Thank you, Eldara."
Stark Tower
Widow collapsed after Eva tranquilized her. Sniper aimed his bow at Eva and said, "A moving target. Excellent!"
Abomination roared then yelled, "Abomination smash puny human!" He ran towards Eva, bringing his enormous fist down on Eva.
"You big dummy!" shouted Thing, only dressed like Doom, "He was gonna use dat."
The U.N.
Ultraman burst into the U.N. with the rest of the group he had with him. He said, "Ladies and Gentlemen of the U.N., you are now our hostages. The governments of the world will bow, or you will die. Convince them to do the former and you shall not suffer like-" he burned through the brian of the Britain's Representative, "-him." The room filled with shocked expressions. A few fainted.

Antibios flew towards the crime syndicate universes sun and activated his new fangled sun shield. Making sure to keep measurements the whole time he chose a cooler spot on the surface to hit. Hoping that he had made the alloy correctly he sped up and flew directly at the star. He skimmed the surface with his heat shield, turned on the absorbers... and blacked out.

Waking up a few hours later he was back in the normal universe with good Loki standing over him. He looked around to see the other good villains gathred around with Clara and they were all glaring at him. "What?" Antibios asked "Did I kill your grandma or something?"
Good Koki responded "No but you did absorb our star."
"Right... well I'm going to go make it worthwhile" Noticing that his armor was golden now it appeared to have made a new uru-vibranium-admantium-solarium alloy all over his body. Jumping out the window he noticed a new set of heroes confronting some poor person in the lab. Jumping through the window he spoke to Animal "Hey weird guy!" before jumping forward and grabbing him begging to absorb his energy.
I KILLED MUFASA

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:16 pm

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:-snip-

The All-Mother lifted an eyebrow at the Hadrian ruler's statement that it was not the Builder fleet that she needed help with. Continuing to listen however, she nodded at Adrianne's logic. The Builders would stop for nothing. She looked more keenly at this ruler who had held off an army while keeping several portals open. She sensed something, within, or about the Queen of Hadrimmelis, but put aside it for now. It was not for her, nor the time to examine this ruler's mystery, nodding in agreement once Valka had heard all that the queen had to say. "To aid in your world's evacuation, I will place portals of my own to double the speed of this evacuation. I will inform the crew of the Infinite Venture of your generous offer. You may also begin withdrawing your army from the field, I and my Valkyries shall take care of any Builders that wish to remain," she said, patting Oathbringer with a slight smile.

Closing her eyes for a moment, her lips weaving the spells silently to create several portals, a few minutes later, her eyes snapped open. "It is done. I shall depart to the field," she stated, unsheathing her sword and saluting Adrianne with it. Turning swiftly, she walked out of the palace, using the Valkaforce to teleport the 50 Valkyries she had brought with her, also contacting Craig about the queen's offer.

Golden lights appeared all around her, soon materializing to reveal 50 of her warriors, all girded in their battle armor. "To battle," Valka announced, summoning Salvistar, all the Valkyries doing the same, summoning their own Pegasii. They quickly lifted off, with nothing but the sun at their backs and the wind in their hair, and all around her. With the wings of the Pegasii beating heavily, Valka soon beheld the army of Hadrimmelis, being forced into an inescapable valley. They had fought valiantly, but the Builders were a tidal wave. Signalling to Sif, she pointed down below, and mimed a the firing of a bow. Sif, and a group of ten where to circle around and fire bows Valka would summon for them. Sif, signalling to her small sub-troop, wheeled off, the All-Mother next signalling to Brunnhilde to descend and fire upon the Builders while they turned their gaze to the sky.

The manuever was carried out nearly perfectly, Sif and 10 Valkyries suddenly appeared above the Builders, Valka creating loaded bows for them to fire, the black-haired Asgardian ordering her troop to draw back every once in a while. As the Builders were distracting by that, the rest of the Asgardians had landed, their horses disappearing upon command, their energy spears appearing upon command as well. With the Builders distracted, they were given free shots and they seized upon that blunder, firing quickly. After several rounds of firing, half of the Valkyries stopped and drew their weapons, Valka striding forward at their head, Oathbringer trailing behind her in the ground. She halted for a second, staring at the Builders, and then lifted her sword, before she charged in a blink of an eye, already among them before they had registered the fact. The Valkyries, charged in as well, holding off the Builders so that the armies of Hadrimmelis could begin their retreat.

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:-snip-

Craig's mind was melded with the ship's controls and weapons, making communication impossible despite his 100% brain capacity. However, registering it within his subconscious, he tore himself out momentarily, shouting "Shields to maximum!" before he turned to Manifest. "There's no legal angle we could play to get them arrested, they came of their own free will, and sadly, they can leave whenever they want. Let them spend their last days, if we don't succeed, defending Earth in one last stand. It's shameful of them to do so, but let's not focus on them now, Craig turning back the controls when the ship literally shook, an automatic voice telling him that the shields were now down to 45%. "We can't take more hits like that..." he said, trailing off as a black dragon the size of a mountain appeared beside the Infinite Venture, launching massive flames at the Builder fleet. The inventor's mouth dropped, but he quickly seized the opportunity as he also heard the ship's AI tell him that shields were up to 75% now. Pressing a button, he smiled. "This is the perfect moment to try our biggest gun, he said, grinning. That gun had been loaded with the power of a million exploding suns, the ValkaForce, solar power, nuclear power and several various magic energies. He had not had the chance to test it, Craig deeming it too dangerous to test on Earth. But here, in space, with the Builder fleet potentially reeling, it was perfect.

The Weapon, which still hadn't been named, loaded up slowly, Craig selecting the largest Builder fleet he could detect, commanded the computer to fire when ready. He then turned back to Manifest, catching the last mention of Ex Nihilo. "Could you carry that out yourself, if you have nothing else to do, Manifest. I would but I'm in constant control of this entire ship and 30 or so fighter planes. I'm a better multitasker than Stark, probably, but this conversation is probably my limit, as far as talking goes."

Turning on the ship's speakers that would project to everyone on and outside of them the ship, Craig told them of the offer from below, and also told them to clear a path for The Weapon.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

The Silhouette of Adventure
Minister

Founded: Feb 14, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:25 pm

The Starlight wrote:
The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:-snip-

Craig's mind was melded with the ship's controls and weapons, making communication impossible despite his 100% brain capacity. However, registering it within his subconscious, he tore himself out momentarily, shouting "Shields to maximum!" before he turned to Manifest. "There's no legal angle we could play to get them arrested, they came of their own free will, and sadly, they can leave whenever they want. Let them spend their last days, if we don't succeed, defending Earth in one last stand. It's shameful of them to do so, but let's not focus on them now, Craig turning back the controls when the ship literally shook, an automatic voice telling him that the shields were now down to 45%. "We can't take more hits like that..." he said, trailing off as a black dragon the size of a mountain appeared beside the Infinite Venture, launching massive flames at the Builder fleet. The inventor's mouth dropped, but he quickly seized the opportunity as he also heard the ship's AI tell him that shields were up to 75% now. Pressing a button, he smiled. "This is the perfect moment to try our biggest gun, he said, grinning. That gun had been loaded with the power of a million exploding suns, the ValkaForce, solar power, nuclear power and several various magic energies. He had not had the chance to test it, Craig deeming it too dangerous to test on Earth. But here, in space, with the Builder fleet potentially reeling, it was perfect.

The Weapon, which still hadn't been named, loaded up slowly, Craig selecting the largest Builder fleet he could detect, commanded the computer to fire when ready. He then turned back to Manifest, catching the last mention of Ex Nihilo. "Could you carry that out yourself, if you have nothing else to do, Manifest. I would but I'm in constant control of this entire ship and 30 or so fighter planes. I'm a better multitasker than Stark, probably, but this conversation is probably my limit, as far as talking goes."

Turning on the ship's speakers that would project to everyone on and outside of them the ship, Craig told them of the offer from below, and also told them to clear a path for The Weapon.

"Got it. Ex Nihilo will be staying in the audience chamber in floor seven until I get back. In the meantime-" He glanced outside, summoning his spacesuit. "-Consider your path cleared."
Launching himself towards the nearest airlock using the suit's boosters, he summoned modified repulsor rockets around his boosters (courtesy of Stark before he left) to increase his speed tenfold. Accelerating towards the Builders, who were still reeling from the Asgardian assault, he suddenly stopped. Equidistant from both the Infinite Venture and the Builder army, he raised his arms towards his foes. "This is Manifest. If you want to not be space dust, get the hell out of my way." Every fighter on the Venture's side of the war heard this through their comms before Manifest disabled his.

Those who were watching him later said that just before he began his attack, he began to glow blue light from his helmet. Around him, hundreds of thousands of Kree, Earth-based, Skrull, and dozens of other species' superweapons began to fade into view. There were missiles, launchers, and cannons alike- Anything that could put some poor sap out of his misery. When they had all faded in, he clenched his fists and they all fired at once. Nuclear missiles screamed towards Builder Warships, Kree Nega-bombs attached themselves to carriers, Council hyper-cannons roared as beams of pure destruction were released. Before they launched, the weapons were numerous enough to obscure the view that the Venture had of the Builders- After, the explosions were bright enough to render those too close to it nearly blind. Ant-Man later recounted it as "Awesome, in the biblical sense."

When the dust cleared, a huge swath of the Builder fleet was obliterated- The explosion had enough force to level even the likes of Gods and Armadas. Unfortunately, however, they simply kept coming- The opening he had created would not last for long. Manifest's limp body was floating in the middle of the now partially empty battlefield, unconscious.
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

The Republic of Atria wrote:You crazy. But it was great.

Winner of Most Improved RPer, Best of P2TM for 2015!

Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos
Minister

Founded: Feb 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos » Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:03 pm

Siliarba wrote:-Snipitty snip-

Salis was surprised by the ease in which CeeCee dodged his attacks. Her powers seemed to extend past what he originally believed, and if this trend kept up then he would be paying the price. As he fell down with his sword poised, his eye's winded when she unleashed a torrent of red plasma at him. Opting to try and use it against her, he created a portal right in front of it, redirecting it's path into it's creator. At the same time he portaled himself away to the second story of the unfinished building, staying on the edge within sight. "I have to say, you fight well," he called out, "but I know when I'm beat and I won't continue this if I can't win. You could try and follow, but I doubt you'll find me." With a mocking bow, Salis moved out of CeeCee's sight and further into the building, hoping that she would follow into his trap.
Do you want freedom? Well too bad, you won't get it here. All hail the Flaming Almighty!
"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives"
-Anonymous

"All quotes on the Internet are true"
-Abraham Lincoln

"I pee hard. I pee with force. I pee to win."
-Reddit
Lingria wrote:Off the grid? Nobody goes 'off the grid'
Even right now your on a list for possible terrorist. They track your every move, know where you eat. Who you hang out with, why you do certain things, that one time you picked your nose in the bathroom. They know.

It's like the NSA! Oh, wait... *puts on tin foil hat and hides under table*

Turmenista
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:18 pm

Charmera wrote:
Turmenista wrote:
"Arent you forgetting something? "

How the hell had she found them? And who was that other lady again, she didn't seem like trouble. They were holding hands, after all.

"Hey, monkey-man, are you gonna take her on a date or what?"
She said mockingly, hovering over to them in an attempt to get to know this new lady better. "So, what's your name?" She asked. "I'm Myosai. I blow up stuff for fun." The Majin grinned. "You wanna see my sword?"
She quickly flipped off topic.

God damn. Someone needs some damn medicine.

"No date." Glacia replied. She frowned. She had been waiting for someone for a very long time. Thinking about him while in prison. She couldn't throw that away now. She looked the to Majin. "I'm Glacia. I used to be in prison and once murdered someone with a spoon." She replied, keeping up with the topics. She then smiled ever so lightly. This person seemed like fun. "I would not mind seeing your sword at all, no..." She replied. She had no idea what to think of Myosai.

Myosai

Murdering someone with a spoon?

Pretty metal.

Myosai shuddered at the thought of how a spoon, a damn SPOON, Would be able to actually, well. Kill someone. She looked at Hiroshi, expression giving him the impression to "hurry up, we got someplace to go!" Her thoughts shifted when Glacia asked for her sword suddenly. Myosai took the sheath from her belt and kept it away from the woman. "No-can-do, Lady. I don't want you touchin my junk! You might cut yourself!"

Then again, Glacia could cut her with a spoon, anyways. So she had to be careful.

Illica Falki
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Illica Falki » Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:33 pm

Osnil wrote:*snip*

Eva quickly rolls to the side, Leaving widow in the way of Abomination, and swiftly standing up. Seeing Sniper set up with his bow, She quickly activates the energy shield to stop his arrow, and carefully pulls out her shock sword, ready to strike should Abomination charge again. The Adrenaline of this fight is keeping her from feeling the full pain from her wound, but she is clearly feeling pain from it. It doesn't take long for her to realize if she waits any longer here, she will not survive this fight, and that she just needs to leave. She quickly starts moving towards the stairwell, holding her shield and sword to defend against any attacks as she moves.
Illica
Illy/Illi/Illa
Flora

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:34 pm

Salis was surprised by the ease in which CeeCee dodged his attacks. Her powers seemed to extend past what he originally believed, and if this trend kept up then he would be paying the price. As he fell down with his sword poised, his eye's winded when she unleashed a torrent of red plasma at him. Opting to try and use it against her, he created a portal right in front of it, redirecting it's path into it's creator. At the same time he portaled himself away to the second story of the unfinished building, staying on the edge within sight. "I have to say, you fight well," he called out, "but I know when I'm beat and I won't continue this if I can't win. You could try and follow, but I doubt you'll find me." With a mocking bow, Salis moved out of CeeCee's sight and further into the building, hoping that she would follow into his trap.

CeeCee

I just stood there for a moment, my eyes looking in the distances, not really listening to what was going on as I was covered in my own plasma, it didn't harm me, it was mine after all, but that didn't matter. First he covers me in my own blood, then he runs away saying he can't win and taunting me to follow. First he covers me in my own blood, ... I looked at my hands, dripping with blood shivering for a few seconds before I clenched them in to fists. "You fucking ruined my clothes!" That yell let out a massive energy wave breaking up the ground beneath me and 2 red energy constructs were formed attached to my own shoulders as 2 giant red clawed arms. One of them lashed out towards the building stretching until it reached a beam at the second level and grabbed it firmly.

I pulled myself in with enough force to blow a hole in the side of the building the energy arms I was dragging along causing damage just by being to big to fit properly inside the building. A mixture of instinct and bloodlust lead me, I knew where he'd be, he had to be near here "I may need you alive!" I shouted "But you'll soon find out, a man with no arms, legs or eyes can still draw breath!" Fury and bloodlust filled the air, like a starving predator that felt the fresh taste of blood on the tip of its tongue. When I believed I saw my opponent, I didn't hesitate for a moment as both my energy arms stretched out again and went straight for my target, with the intent of crushing whatever limb they'd grab hold off. "Let's see those limbs torn off!".

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:42 pm

Ordo: King Kai's Planet

So my son is the only being available to defeat our little problem? As much as I'd want to defeat Oniyo myself, I am no longer in a position to challenge him. But I can play off the boy to destroy him. Regardless, problems for another time.

Of course the Kai's had been discussing a string of problems relating to the revolt in Hell. As surprising as Pikkon's defeat was, it was bound to happen. The warrior had neglected his training so he could be the police man of hell, and his current residence showed how that turned out.

So now they were here planning to solve the problem by bringing in more warriors? Especially one with a connection to a higher up in their group. Despite Hiroshi's current power, which was growing at a worrying rate, Oniyo was his superior, and Dabura was a well crafted speed bump, not much change there.

"Thank you King Kai." He spoke finally, clearing his throat. " But I prefer my informal name, Ordo. It's a phrase I've found to fit me better. In regards to your plan, if I may, I don't believe it the best idea to call in the Otherworld warriors. The Saiyan Hybrid known as Hiroshi's has attained a incredible power, and with some help, could annihilate our little problem now."

The worried expressions he received in turn did nothing to chill his annoyance. These Kai's knew next to nothing about dealing with problems, especially Supreme Kai, who for some reason wanted to dirty his hands with mortal battles.

" I'm not sure." Supreme Kai remarked. " Calling in a living mortal to deal with Otherworld business? Despite how strong he may be, it's unheard of."

Ordo could feel the blood pounding in his ears. This fool was ever mined wasn't he? How did he not see that sending in Otherworld warriors would only end in the same fashion as Pikkon's intervention had. As well, none of the remaining warriors were as strong as Pikkon.

" I assure you Supreme Kai." The lie rolled of his tongue easily, a charming smile filling his features. " Hiroshi Mako will solve our little issue."

" He will need training of course, to gain the boost necessary to easily overcome these beasts." He added. " But I suppose you could take the burden Supreme Kai, you're training will be invaluable to him."

Supreme Kai nodded slowly, sighing deeply as he got bending Ordo's idea. Once here, Hiroshi could attain whatever form he yearned after, and defeat the rebellious cowards rampaging across Heaven.

" I'll contact him." The portly blue deity to his left volunteered, making a grin spread across Ordo's features.

Hiroshi:

Floating silently, Hiroshi grinned slightly when the two woman before him began speaking. If nothing else, it took the focus off of him for a moment. This whole week had been more stressful then he'd admit. His hallucinations and nightly visits by that apparition were becoming worse, and plagued him even more when he trained, his mind taunting his body for nit breaking the barrier.

Oniyo said this form isn't just an emotional barrier, and it can't just be achieved by training. It's more than that, it's a way of... Shit, it's on the tip of my tongue. What am I supposed to see in Ascended Saiyan? Look at my reflection? Feel my power and the barrier for what it truly is.

His finger found his way to his chin, drumming against it rapidly as he floated in thought, his golden hair standing tall in the rough wind cutting through his thin dogi, chilling him to the bone.

" Hello? Hiroshi Mako? The Supreme Kai requests your presence on my planet as soon as possible. We have a task we need you to achieve.

Blinking rapidly, Hiroshi froze in the air.

Um... Can I at least train on this trip? I've hit a wall in my training and need some help.

The deity on the other end coughed slightly , confusing the Saiyan. He was deity? Could deities get sick?

" Sure. That was how we aimed to get you up here. Just don't run out of gas getting here, you have a tough day of training... Haha don't run out of gas."

Rolling his eyes, Hiroshi flared his aura, tendrils of golden energy snapping wildly around him.

" Soooo." He began, c,earring his throat. " Who's up for a training trip?"
Last edited by New Rnclave on Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:27 pm

"...No." Gorgon replied. "Your first demonstration was more than enough. This won't hurt. I promise. I just want to instruct you on how to properly defend yourself. So you don't end up like you did last time. That is to say, visiting Vinatos." When he mentioned visiting the doctor Otis shuddered a bit. "Ah, see? All you needed was an incentive."

"Vinatos is a great doctor. No question there... He just has poor people skills. And those creepy fingers... Alright. You win, ish. Teach me the ways of combat unfairly large man." Gorgon was seemingly honest. It didn't hurt. He was taut several take downs. Specifically working towards his strengths: His powerful legs. Gorgon commented that Otis' legs were much stronger than his arms. Not that Otis was weak. He was twice as strong as a normal human was physically capable of. But his legs were easily ten times that. After all, they had to propel him at mach speeds. After about an hour, Otis had finally got the basics down relatively well and was actually hold his own against Gorgon. Simply by tripping him. "Okay. I was wrong. This is kinda fun." He commented after swiping Gorgon's legs out from under him the 5th time in a row.

"See?" Gorgon replied and stood back up, throwing his arm around the young Inhuman and smiling. "You're not bad. Your reflexes are quite fast. Come now. We shall celebrate you basic combat skills with food and death metal."

"Now you're speaking my language." He said walking with Gorgon. It felt good. Fighting wasn't nearly as bad as he thought it was going to be. Gorgon was a great teacher and he wasn't terrible at it. It wasn't like he could make a full fist with only 3 fingers on each hand. So kicking with his much more powerful legs was a much better option.

Rehabilitation Center: Arizona

"Maria Steredenn of Sector 2814: You have great rage in your heart. You belong to the Red Lanterns." The ring said, latched onto the finger where her wedding band used to be, and she shot into the sky in a bright red streak. She was so angry at Otis for what he did to her, that she was hardly disturbed by the fact that she was kidnapped by a magic space ring. All she felt now was that she had power and that was going to make her only son pay for sending her away.

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:12 pm

Samantha Grimm
Sam noticed that DeeDee wasn't answering from the phone and suddenly she heard a voice behind her, telling her she thought too much. Suddenly she felt a flick against the back head and she turned around, and saw DeeDee standing behind her. She was shocked, but listened to what DeeDee was telling her. "You're right DeeDee, I'm thinking too much. I'm sorry, it's just hard for me to not try to plan things out before hand. That's always how I've gone about things. It's hard for me to just do things spontaneously." She admitted to her teacher. Then she suddenly realized that DeeDee said the test had lasted 20 minutes. "20 minutes? I have to go find my sister DeeDee. I totally ditched her." Sam said, running off to try to find Hannah hoping she wasn't too upset.

Roy
Roy nodded with a small smile to Hannah, she was clearly very enthusiastic about ride she seemed to like it a lot. "Ya, I liked it too. I'm glad you enjoyed it." Roy said as they got out of the car and headed out of the ride. "So, do you want to go on another one? I'm sure there are some other cool rides we could go on." He said to her, he hadn't really noticed her blushing when he took her hand. He was glad she hadn't said anything about because he would have been really embarrassed himself.
Last edited by Tomia on Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Silhouette of Adventure
Minister

Founded: Feb 14, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:29 pm

A man who was Manifest, but not quite, knocked on a door. When a middle-aged woman answered, he tilted his head. "Is this the home of the Ral family?" His eyes were hidden in the darkness of the street outside and the midnight black hat he had on. His scabbard was hidden by his trench coat. "Sarah and Henry Ral?"
The woman stared at him quizzically. "Yes, how did you-" She was interrupted by a silenced gunshot through the stomach.
The man's teeth, many of them sharpened to points, were revealed in his broad smile. The gun, still smoking, was simply floating beside him. He raised his hands to his hat, taking it off. "Sorry, lady. You don't know it yet, but one day, you would've had a son. His name would be Ryan Ral, and he would've been one of the greatest scientific minds on Earth. One day, his parents were killed by a government agent gone rogue- Codename Manifest. He would spend the rest of his brief existence systematically destroying Manifest's world, devoting the most intelligent mind the world had ever seen to the utter annihilation of one man. He would fail, obviously, but not before he had developed nearly fifty different contingency plans to take down Manifest after an initial capture. See, I know this because I lived through it." Manifest leaned down into the face of the bleeding woman, covering her mouth so she could not scream. Up until this point, she had not due to shock- But as she finally snapped out of it due to the pain, Manifest wanted to make sure this would last. "See, last time I killed you, you managed to scream for Henry, who called HYDRA. Suppose it'd be SHIELD in this world. Your handlers would dispatch a member of the Crime Syndicate to take me down. This time, I want to take my time- And don't think about escaping." As he spoke, large spikes crossed in front of the door began to fade into view. "It's not personal. I just can't have Ryan screwing things up for me again." He began to laugh, finally alerting Henry to his presence.
"Sarah? Is someone-" He came down the stairs just in time for a shot to the head from a crossbow, pinning him to the back wall. His eyes remained open, and his wife began to try and scream beneath Manifest's rough grip.
"Na-uh-uh." He continued to smirk. "We have a long night ahead of ourselves, lady." As he spoke, dozens of torturing tools, many of which Sarah recognized from her time as a SHIELD agent, began to fade into view behind him.
It was the ones she didn't recognize that she made her worried.

As dawn rose, Manifest wiped the blood off of his knife as he exited the building. In approximately seven hours, SHIELD would be alerted that their agents had not called in. In six hours, a SHIELD team would arrive and find them both dead, the wife mutilated and tortured nearly beyond recognition.

But Manifest could not be implicated- The only place his fingerprints could be found was on her face- So he poured acid on the spots that held them.

He began whistling a tune as he dispelled his knife and joined the morning commute in the city that never sleeps.

I'll need a new name, won't I? There's already a local with my name. Bit of a runt, too, he wouldn't last a minute against the Syndicate.
What about...

He began to chuckle quietly to himself.
Rogue Agent. I like it.
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

The Republic of Atria wrote:You crazy. But it was great.

Winner of Most Improved RPer, Best of P2TM for 2015!

Osnil
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:30 am

Stark Tower
"We have the Wonderful One, Loki, Prince of Asgard, the Clown Prince of Justice, Amanda Waller of Shield, and Lex Luthor. Let's do this," Clara said, "starting up there." She and Good Loki, who wielded Mjolnir, flew to the top of the tower. She watched the violence and said, "That's no way to make friends!"
"Who are you?" Baron Hydra demanded.
"My name is Clara Stark and I'm here to stop you," Clara replied, firing her repulsor at Hydra's face. He covered it, then ordered, "Shoot her! Now!"
Argus and Hydra agents swarmed into the building, as the heroes moved to stop them. Loki made a quick attack at his brother and said, "Brother, why have you done this?"
"What have I done?" demanded Thor, firing his staff at Loki.
"Allied with Mortals to take a realm that had never committed any crime to you," Loki replied, swinging down with his hammer.
"Frost Giant, I will take your head off," Thor replied, shoving forward with his staff.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:20 am

Tomia wrote:Samantha Grimm
Sam noticed that DeeDee wasn't answering from the phone and suddenly she heard a voice behind her, telling her she thought too much. Suddenly she felt a flick against the back head and she turned around, and saw DeeDee standing behind her. She was shocked, but listened to what DeeDee was telling her. "You're right DeeDee, I'm thinking too much. I'm sorry, it's just hard for me to not try to plan things out before hand. That's always how I've gone about things. It's hard for me to just do things spontaneously." She admitted to her teacher. Then she suddenly realized that DeeDee said the test had lasted 20 minutes. "20 minutes? I have to go find my sister DeeDee. I totally ditched her." Sam said, running off to try to find Hannah hoping she wasn't too upset.

Roy
Roy nodded with a small smile to Hannah, she was clearly very enthusiastic about ride she seemed to like it a lot. "Ya, I liked it too. I'm glad you enjoyed it." Roy said as they got out of the car and headed out of the ride. "So, do you want to go on another one? I'm sure there are some other cool rides we could go on." He said to her, he hadn't really noticed her blushing when he took her hand. He was glad she hadn't said anything about because he would have been really embarrassed himself.

"Sure!" Hannah replied, a wide smile on her face. She had hardly ever met anyone outside her sisters she had regular contacts with, but she'd likely make a point of seeing Roy again at some point. To say that already was a testament to Hannah's instincts and Roy's apeal to her. She quite liked his awkward yet genuineness, and she felt she could be a little more relaxed around him. She also liked how he seemed to care about how she felt and how she liked the ride. "I mean, I wonder what could top that..."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse