NATION

PASSWORD

New Detroit: Resistance(OOC, Cyberpunk RP, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:05 pm

New Rnclave wrote:
Australian Antarctica wrote:Fires in an all metal city? :p

And if you destroy black market shops you'll just piss off the mob...

I'd say stick with Intel Prime targets.

Not controversial at all, just a flat out no. I'll be controlling Faction leaders, along with Intel Prime and most of his forces.

But ma jet fuel :p

How in the hell would you get jet fuel.
Last Edited By George S. Patton on December 21, 1945 edited 3 times in total

Pro: Mixed Market Economies, Education, Guns but with some common sense restrictions, UBI, Literally Actual Civil Rights
Neutral: Democrats, UN, NATO
Anti: Republicanism, Performative Allyship, Terrorism, North Korea, Trump, Clinton, Fascism, Authoritarianism in any form
Male, 18, Like a Hick, but also very Leftist
Economic Left/Right: -7.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.33
INTJ Personality "The Architect"
Deramen wrote:Cause if anything im a MOTHERFUCKING T-REX!

Creative Director for The Pub

Deramen
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:06 pm

Australian Antarctica wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:

So is my Kid Idea accepted?
I can make him 13 or 14.
Last edited by Deramen on Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:
Scoochi2 wrote:I'm now being offered Filipino girlfriends...

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:07 pm

Deramen wrote:
Australian Antarctica wrote:How in the hell would you get jet fuel.

So is my Kid Idea accepted?
I can make him 13 or 14.

Sure.

Pro: Mixed Market Economies, Education, Guns but with some common sense restrictions, UBI, Literally Actual Civil Rights
Anti: Republicanism, Performative Allyship, Terrorism, North Korea, Trump, Clinton, Fascism, Authoritarianism in any form

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:09 pm

New Rnclave wrote:

It's a joke :p
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:10 pm

New Rnclave wrote:
Australian Antarctica wrote:How in the hell would you get jet fuel.

It's a joke :p

XD

Deramen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:10 pm

Deramen wrote:So is my Kid Idea accepted?
I can make him 13 or 14.

Sure.

You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:11 pm

Deramen wrote:
Australian Antarctica wrote:Sure.

Muhahahaha

Sarejo
Minister

Founded: Sep 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Sarejo » Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:15 pm

So AA you want me to fiddle with Donny's bio a bit?
Cheers mates.

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:22 pm

Sarejo wrote:So AA you want me to fiddle with Donny's bio a bit?

Just....a lot.

Sarejo
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Sarejo » Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:31 pm

Name: Donovan "Donny" Salvati
Appearance:

Allegiance: The Mob

Weapons: Brass knuckles, butterfly knife, Colt M2311 with pearl grips.

Personality: Calculating, sarcastic, comedic, yet comes off as slightly arrogant becuase of his sarcasm, but when things get serious he's compassionate about those he loves, brutal to this who mess with them, and he's most of all loyal to his family and The Family.

Skills: Handguns, smooth talking, wine conniseeur, knives, and hand-to-hand combat.

Short Bio: Born to descendants of Italian immigrants inside Detroit, he grew up being very close to his family, and his father was very mentoring towards him, which was way better than all the other deadbeats in the neighborhood who's fathers beat them and drank away the money. He joined The Family at 18, when he got his first gun. One of his childhood best friends became a Lieutenant, and as such enjoyed many priveleges, which he shared with Donny, who became an expert at wine and had very nice suits, along with a gun with pearl grips and a chrome finish. He was born having a silver tongue, which garnered him both friends in high-up places and other shady people such as hackers and independent smugglers, and prevented him from having any lonely nights.

RP Examples: Pretty sure you know me by now.
Last edited by Sarejo on Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cheers mates.

Deramen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:32 pm

WIP

Name: Max Blue
Appearance: Enjoy
Allegiance: The poor boy doesn't even know their names. But he's with whoever helps him.
Weapons: A old slingshot
Personality: Scared, Meek and Shy
Skills: Nothing special, General skills that sort of thing.

Short Bio: Max was born in New Detroit. His father was long dead before his birth. He lived his young life a normal kid would. He would play with the other kids, but one day he saw he hes first android. It scared him so badly. He started crying, the thing down their noticed and went to kill him. It shot a beam at his house which ruined it, but it didnt kill him. From their on Max was always afraid. He would depend on those he loved to keep him safe. He would have nightmares about Nova Prime and its Things. He worked with his mother to try and end the evils of Nova Prime, from his house. They had a plan that might have worked but then a rat ratted them out. Hes mother was taken away. and he was left on the streets to wander and survive by himself.

RP Examples: Do I know you from somewhere? Oh yea! that coffee shop! you ordered the cappuccino.
Last edited by Deramen on Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:20 pm

Sarejo wrote:Name: Donovan "Donny" Salvati
Appearance:

Personality: Calculating, sarcastic, comedic, yet comes off as slightly arrogant becuase of his sarcasm, but when things get serious he's compassionate about those he loves, brutal to this who mess with them, and he's most of all loyal to his family and The Family.

Skills: Handguns, smooth talking, wine conniseeur, knives, and hand-to-hand combat.

Short Bio: Born to descendants of Italian immigrants inside Detroit, he grew up being very close to his family, and his father was very mentoring towards him, which was way better than all the other deadbeats in the neighborhood who's fathers beat them and drank away the money. He joined The Family at 18, when he got his first gun. One of his childhood best friends became a Lieutenant, and as such enjoyed many priveleges, which he shared with Donny, who became an expert at wine and had very nice suits, along with a gun with pearl grips and a chrome finish. He was born having a silver tongue, which garnered him both friends in high-up places and other shady people such as hackers and independent smugglers, and prevented him from having any lonely nights.

Accepted, except for the wine.

Deramen wrote:WIP

Allegiance: The poor boy doesn't even know their names. But he's with whoever helps him.

Short Bio: Max was born in New Detroit. His father was long dead before his birth. He lived his young life a normal kid would. He would play with the other kids, but one day he saw he hes first android. It scared him so badly. He started crying, the thing down their noticed and went to kill him. It shot a beam at his house which ruined it, but it didnt kill him. From their on Max was always afraid. He would depend on those he loved to keep him safe. He would have nightmares about Nova Prime and its Things. He worked with his mother to try and end the evils of Nova Prime, from his house. They had a plan that might have worked but then a rat ratted them out. Hes mother was taken away. and he was left on the streets to wander and survive by himself.

RP Examples: Do I know you from somewhere? Oh yea! that coffee shop! you ordered the cappuccino.

Oh yeah, you had the black coffee, right? Accepted, just fix the grammar.

Deramen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:22 pm

Appearance:

Yus bat PLS ALLOW MA.

:p
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:

Sarejo
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Sarejo » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:22 pm

Appearance:

Damned, thought you would overlook that :P I joke, I joke. Thought I would add a little comedy into his skills.
Cheers mates.

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:24 pm

Sarejo wrote:
Australian Antarctica wrote:Accepted, except for the wine.

Damned, thought you would overlook that :P I joke, I joke. Thought I would add a little comedy into his skills.

At this rate, I'll have the IC by the end of the week. Better start writing the opening post.

Sarejo
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Sarejo » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:27 pm

Sarejo wrote:

At this rate, I'll have the IC by the end of the week. Better start writing the opening post.

Will do boss.
Cheers mates.

Deramen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:35 pm

There. I think I fixed the grammar.

Short Bio: Max was born in New Detroit. He lived his young life a normal kid would. Beside the fact that his father was long dead before his birth. He would play with the other kids and have fun. But one day he saw he hes first android. It scared him so badly he started crying, the thing down there noticed and it shot a beam at his house to kill him. The House was in ruins but it didn't kill him. From there on Max was always afraid. He would depend on those he loved to keep him safe. He would have nightmares about Nova Prime and its things. He worked with his mother to try and end the evils of Nova Prime. He worked from his house. They had a plan that might have worked but then a friend of theirs ratted them out. Hes mother was taken away and he was left on the streets to wander and survive by himself.

RP Examples: I got a PUMPKIN COFFEE JERK!
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:37 pm

Deramen wrote:There. I think I fixed the grammar.

Short Bio: Max was born in New Detroit. He lived his young life a normal kid would. Beside the fact that his father was long dead before his birth. He would play with the other kids and have fun. But one day he saw he hes first android. It scared him so badly he started crying, the thing down there noticed and it shot a beam at his house to kill him. The House was in ruins but it didn't kill him. From there on Max was always afraid. He would depend on those he loved to keep him safe. He would have nightmares about Nova Prime and its things. He worked with his mother to try and end the evils of Nova Prime. He worked from his house. They had a plan that might have worked but then a friend of theirs ratted them out. Hes mother was taken away and he was left on the streets to wander and survive by himself.

Were you that dude that looked like a woman? JK :p

Anyway, grammar is much improved.

Deramen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:43 pm

Deramen wrote:There. I think I fixed the grammar.

Were you that dude that looked like a woman? JK :p

Fuck you dude I was just trying something new.

Much Grammer many good.
Last edited by Deramen on Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:46 pm

Deramen wrote:
Australian Antarctica wrote:Were you that dude that looked like a woman? JK :p

Fuck you dude I was just trying something new.

Much Grammer many good.

Such grammar, very wow, many amazings.

Sarejo
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Sarejo » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:47 pm

Deramen wrote:Fuck you dude I was just trying something new.

Much Grammer many good.

Such grammar, very wow, many amazings.

All you guys bitching and moaning about how your grammar sucks on mobile. I almost always use mobile and my grammar is pretty damm good....
Cheers mates.

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:57 pm

Sarejo wrote:
Australian Antarctica wrote:Such grammar, very wow, many amazings.

All you guys bitching and moaning about how your grammar sucks on mobile. I almost always use mobile and my grammar is pretty damm good....

My grammar is good on mobile, and I'm just teasing him, not bitching.

Sarejo
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Sarejo » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:59 pm

Sarejo wrote:

My grammar is good on mobile, and I'm just teasing him, not bitching.

That wasn't directed at you guys in particular. Just people who bitch and moan that their grammar sucks on mobile.
Cheers mates.

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:02 pm

Sarejo wrote:
Australian Antarctica wrote:My grammar is good on mobile, and I'm just teasing him, not bitching.

That wasn't directed at you guys in particular. Just people who bitch and moan that their grammar sucks on mobile.

I know that feeling man.

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:35 pm

So, my Opening post will be huge. PREPARE MY FRIENDS!!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse