NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:21 pm

Karnilla and Jamal appeared above Oa and entered the atmosphere of the planet, traveling to the Guardian's city in order to meet with the Guardians of the Universe themselves. As they entered the city and traveled to a large spire in the middle of the city that housed the Guardians, Jamal felt the eyes of the Green Lanterns glued upon them.

"Wow, they must really find your outfit interesting." Jamal said to Karniall.

"Actually, they're looking at you."

"Me? Why?"

"Some of it is because most of them are rookies and have never seen a Nova before, despite knowing about them. But the majority of it is simply that your name's gotten around. 'The Nova Corps destroyed, save one sad Denarian. One lone Nova, the last of his kind and now the Nova Prime, fights to save the universe from the Annihilation Wave and kills Annihilus with his own hands. Then, this heroic man saves the Kree and possibly the universe from the Phalanx.' It's almost like something you would see as the plot summary to a summer action movie." Karnilla explained as the two landed and entered the headquarters of the Guardians.

Again, heads turned and eyes followed them as they walked through the building until they came upon the room which housed the Guardians. Standing in front of it was a Green Lantern, floating in the air and watching screens of some sort that showed the activities of various Green Lanterns throughout the universe. "Hi, Salaak." Karnilla said.

"Hello. The Guardians instructed me to tell you that you may enter as soon as you arrive. Feel free to go ahead." Salaak responded, not looking away from the screens.

The two entered the room and found themselves somewhere hard to get a grasp of. At least, for Jamal. Walking into the room felt like they walked into an entirely different region of space separate from the rest of the universe. In the center of the void stood -- well, floated, technically -- the Guardians of the Universe.

They collectively turned and one of them spoke up. "Ah, our guests have arrived. Welcome, Jamal of Earth. Karnilla tells us that you are upset with us."

"Hmph, as if a backwater Earthling has any place to criticize us about our duty to protect the universe." One of the Guardians said.

"Quiet, brother. Let him speak his case." Another responded.

"Thank you... erm..." Jamal struggled to remember the Guardian's name. He had done a bit of research on them, but, frankly, it wasn't something that was a prime focus of his. Besides, they pretty much all looked the same to him. Well, except for the one who had stood up for him. Unlike the other ones, he had a ponytail, which was pretty much his only defining physical feature as far as Jamal was concerned.

"Ganthet." Ganthet replied.

"Ganthet. Look guys, I'll be the first person to admit that I'm not at all used to having the amount of responsibility I do now. Before the Annihilation Wave, I was basically just a common foot soldier. Then, I was suddenly thrust into a position where I had to do the work of thousands of people alone. Now, I'm usually not one to complain about having a heavy workload, but even I have limits. I'm tired and frustrated. And I can't help but keep asking myself, where the hell were you when Annihilus or the Phalanx attacked--"

"Absurd!" The Guardian from before interrupted. "We have our own, more pressing matters, to be concerned with. Our forces are stretched thin as is. The Annihilation Wave began on the edges of the universe, outside of our jurisdiction. And the Phalanx was a localized problem that did not warrant the usage of a significant amount of our resources. You cannot reasonably blame us for these events."

"I know. That's why I don't blame you. But things need to change. Now. In a way that will benefit both of us. The Green Lantern Corps and the Nova Corps have largely stayed away from each other. That's no longer an option. So, I propose an alliance. I start rebuilding the Nova Corps, and we work to set up a system where the universe is divided into sectors designated to a specific number of Green Lanterns and Nova. You say your forces are spread thin, well, help me rebuild, and we can remedy that." Jamal said. "What do you say?"

The Guardians collectively looked between each other and then faced Jamal. " I'm afraid that we will not be able to provide an answer at this time. We... we must discuss this proposal of yours." Ganthet said.

"That's fine. You have my -- er, Karnilla's number." Jamal said. "Oh, and one of your Lanterns, Kylie from Earth, helped me out with the Phalanx. I dunno if you guys give specific rewards for that kind of stuff or what. Just wanted to let you know that I think she deserves at least some sort of recognition for her actions." With that, Karnilla teleported the two of them away.

Ruby
JQ Headquarters

The clicking of a computer mouse was prominent as I sat in my bed, staring at the computer screen sitting in front of me on my lap. I frowned as I watched a soldier garbed in bulky blue armor fire a sniper rifle at a floating giant mechanical disk. The word 'missed!' popped up in bold red letters above the disk. "Really, Donald Trump? 99% percent chance to hit, and you miss? You're as much garbage even in X-Com as you are in real life." I muttered to myself.

Then, I heard a pomf noise as Karnilla teleported into my room in front of my bed holding a small animal in her arms. "Is it too much to ask for you to walk your own dog?"

"You forced her on me." I replied, not looking up from the computer screen.

"You could have said no." She responded as she set the wolf down on the floor. It then proceeded to run around the room in a circle. "Have you thought of a name for her?"

"No." I simply stated.

After a few moments of silence, Karnilla asked, "Anything wrong?"

"Just Donald Trump being as worthless as usual." I watched as Donald Trump was attacked by a large and brutish alien and was killed instantly. I could have loaded one of my previous saves, but I decided against it. Fuck that guy.

"Come on, what's really wrong?" Karnilla asked as she floated off of the ground, above my bed, and then sat cross-legged on it across from me. The wolf ran up to the side of my bad and barked at her. The wolf was teleported onto the bed in front of Karnilla, climbed up onto her lap, and curled up in it, closing her eyes.

I paused my game and closed the laptop. "When I initially came here, I met two of the Justice Queens. One of them seemed distressed so I used my future vision and I saw her telling the entire team about the death of her boyfriend. The look on her face when she told us... it did something to me. Ever since then I've felt...off."

"I believe that's called emotion. Specifically, empathy." Karnilla responded, not even bothering to hide the smugness behind her words. "But, that's weird for you. You aren't one to be so attached to an emotion like that. That would require you actually experience 'love.'"

"Of course we have." I blurted out without thinking. Wait, I have? For some reason I felt something tug at the back of my head, a fuzzy and splintered memory of some sorts that I was indecipherable.

"I know what will cheer you up!" Karnilla suddenly exclaimed. "Some dimension hopping will take your mind off of things."

"Hm... Okay." I agreed.

An object reminiscent to a magic eight ball appeared in her hands and she shook it. She looked down at the screen and said, "Alright, dimension number 13,343,945,549 it is. She threw the ball into the air and a portal formed. We were then sucked into the portal.
Last edited by Mavorpen on Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Pygmalionia
Envoy

Founded: Jul 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Pygmalionia » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:56 pm

Lavan Tiri wrote:Sonja gave a tight little smile. "Of course. Please, come with me."

She grabbed Laz' arm and nearly dragged him to her private elevator, with Aaron following. After scanning her fingerprint, Sonja pulled Laz through the door, and when that closed, she pushed him up against the back wall. "Mr. Hope, if you try anything, my associate Ironheart will fling you from the highest window in the tower. And I'll never be blamed."

Lazarus sighed, but he figured trust would be hard to gain considering he attacked the woman last time he saw her.

"I understand, and I won't try anything. I'm not armed." Lazarus said as the elevator's doors opened. Sonja and the Ironheart walked out, and Lazarus followed suit.

"While I did go here to get some wares, I'd like to discuss something more important. My absence since the death of Vannis has given me a chance to think, and I came to the conclusion that Ironheart did the right thing." Lazarus professed.

"For that, I apologize once more. To prove my sincerity, I'd like to offer my services to Knightstone as a mercenary. I've been trained in quite a number of things since my absence, I figure I could be useful to your intentions." The Butcher offered.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:10 pm

New Rnclave wrote:-

Itaku

Come on... I could find this energy from a lightyear away... I was flying as fast as possible through the skies of Earth. Well, at least the ground isn't completely monotonic. Fields of sand, fields of rock, fields of grass, fields of asphalt and cement... Okay, I take my words back. It doesn't even look like the super advanced and god-filled "center" of the whole god damn Universe as I imagined it to be. It kind of looks like Hera a few decades ago. I took my time to finally stop and take a breath, above a city. It should be really close. I can just taste it...

FLASH! Oh my Yazid! What was that? A giant... a giant golden snake thing? Is that what's causing it? The... thing is a few leagues away, but the power I could sense in it... And it's crashing onto something else! Well, welcome to Earth, Itaku. Herans have a lot of anecdotes about this planet and it's inherent weirdness, and it seems like they might not be far from truth. Here's one:

What's the difference between a Saiyan army and an Earthling army?

A Saiyan army has a thousand soldiers and 3 leaders. An Earthling one has 3 soldiers and a thousand leaders.

I wasn't in my Full Power form - I turned it off mid-flight - so I was a bit hesitant on trying to move forward and encounter that thing, but I did anyway. I leaped over a street, but as soon as I landed on the broken down building at the other side, the snake dissipated and a man fell down from where it was, on the ground.

What?
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:30 pm

Finland SSR wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:-

Itaku

Come on... I could find this energy from a lightyear away... I was flying as fast as possible through the skies of Earth. Well, at least the ground isn't completely monotonic. Fields of sand, fields of rock, fields of grass, fields of asphalt and cement... Okay, I take my words back. It doesn't even look like the super advanced and god-filled "center" of the whole god damn Universe as I imagined it to be. It kind of looks like Hera a few decades ago. I took my time to finally stop and take a breath, above a city. It should be really close. I can just taste it...

FLASH! Oh my Yazid! What was that? A giant... a giant golden snake thing? Is that what's causing it? The... thing is a few leagues away, but the power I could sense in it... And it's crashing onto something else! Well, welcome to Earth, Itaku. Herans have a lot of anecdotes about this planet and it's inherent weirdness, and it seems like they might not be far from truth. Here's one:

A Saiyan army has a thousand soldiers and 3 leaders. An Earthling one has 3 soldiers and a thousand leaders.

I wasn't in my Full Power form - I turned it off mid-flight - so I was a bit hesitant on trying to move forward and encounter that thing, but I did anyway. I leaped over a street, but as soon as I landed on the broken down building at the other side, the snake dissipated and a man fell down from where it was, on the ground.

What?

Hiroshi:

Where was he?

Everything felt light, as though he was weightless, similar to floating on a cloud really. Even the dirt beneath him seemed to be floating along with him. The light piercing through the clouds was to bright, and for a moment, Hiroshi thought to raid Whis arm to block it, but despite himself couldn't find the strength to move it. Every movement he made gained another scream if protest from his muscles, even a twitch was met with a pang of agony throughout his frame.

A gentle breeze swept by him, sending spirals of dust and dried dirt sweeping away from him. Part of him was still unaware of way he was, as though part of him realized that he'd just defeated the Legendary Super Saiyan, while the other part was perfectly content to lay beneath the beating sun and sleep this entire experience off like a bad hangover.

It was only when figures begin to exit the wreckage in the distance that things started to peice together. When a shadow came over him, Hiroshi realized fully who these things were. They were the people of called this city home, or more correctly, the survivors. On their faces Hiroshi saw distraught and depressed looks. They were grieving the loved ones who died while the monster had terrorized the city, or had died in the crossfire of it's defeat.

When a hand gripped his forearm, Hiroshi thought first to rip it away or lash out, yet struggling to turn his head, Hiroshi locked eyes with a tired and happy, yet somehow depressed man. His smile was sad, yet reassuring and oddly calming.

"We've got you." His voice was a croak at first. Struggling to look around, Hiroshi groaned with effort as they lifted him off the ground.

It felt so strange at first. When he'd first arrived to stop Broly's rampage, he'd come to avenge Tomia, yet in a way, he'd been fighting to avenge all of the lives Broly had destroyed. Some of them we're still crying, trying to hold back their emotions, yet when the men carrying him exited the rubble he'd woken up in, there was hundreds of people clapping, cheering for him. It was almost surreal that they were celebrating him.

Glancing over the man who'd first checked him over and who had reassured him, Hiroshi struggled with everything that had happened.

"You really don't have to do this. I'm no hero."

Sighing, the man spoke slowly. "That Thing killed my wife and my daughter. And somehow, you stopped it. I'll never understand how, but I'll never be able to thank you for everythign that you did here today."

In the distance, a woman was flying towards them, wreathed in golden fire with orange hair. Hiroshi struggled with effort as the men carrying him forcibly drug him back, many pointing and screaming as the women approached.
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:35 am

Charmera wrote:-snip-

The young inventor smiled at Etla's enthusiasm. He would have preferred kissing, but showing her sister around would suffice, he supposed. "Yes, I suppose we can. Alright, let's get started. We humans put things in our mouth and digest them, in order to gain energy. Our body breaks the food(that's what these things are generally called) into energy, which our bodies use to run, talk, and so forth. Also, humans need to sleep, it's basically going in a state of unconsciousness in the night when we recover energy." Craig said, ordering a couple donuts before continuing. "These cities, as we call them, are places were humans live. There are houses, where we live, businesses, where we work, and shops, where we buy food, among other things. Buying is like trading, I suppose, we give currency which is proportional to the cost of what we want. Oh, and icebergs are simply chunks of ice, frozen water, that float in the oceans, large bodies of water." He stopped, giving Ihra time to digest that all and ask questions, while the waiter came up with their donuts, Craig handing over the money. "And here we are. Doughnuts. One of humanity's finest creations," he said, handing one to Etla and Ihra, before grabbing one and sinking his teeth into it.

The Templar High Council wrote:-snip-

Yavanníel mused on it for a second. "Puting a star just where Gatheniel was. It wouldn't get rid of the black hole, but it would empower Elen significantly, and she could even teleport to it, and move out. As for the black hole, I have an idea. The Stargates issue forth a vaporizing cloud. I believe that vaporizing cloud would vaporize the black hole. All we have to do is create a giant Stargate and engage it repeatedly until the entire black hole is destroyed!" she said excitedly.
Tomia wrote:-snip-

The environmentalist sighed, putting a hand to her face and sinking into a chair. "What was he thinking?" she muttered to herself, before leaping up, longcoat flapping behind her, running off to tell the others. Gathering them, she tossed her phone in the middle of the table, letting them see it, giving them some background on Floyd and Roy's powers beforehand. "So, first objective is to free Roy, and get him out of there. Floyd never said that I had to come alone, and he ran when Katie showed up, showing that he can't take us. Katie, what I need you to do is to zip in there, grab him, and bring him back here. But you'll have to wait for me to engage Floyd first, so he's distracted. Cora, your job will be to provide backup for Katie, keep watch while she's freeing Roy. Make sure you two bring knives to cut the ropes. And the rest of the team can help me take care of Floyd. Any questions or alternate ideas?" Valancy asked, looking from face to face.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:11 am

Cora was shocked when Valancy called the team over and showed them the video of Roy being held captive. She suddenly got angry at this jerk who was threatening her team and hurting innocent people. She listened to Valancy's plan and nodded. "I'm in Valancy, let's take this guy down. I'll have Katie's back when she's going after Roy. But maybe we should have her scout the location first. This seems like the kind of guy who would have tricks up his sleeve." Cora said to her friend and teammate.

Meanwhile the abandoned building had become a warzone. Automated turrets have been set up at all the wondows. There were also heavily armed men patrolling every floor, some even having RPGS and sub machine guns. The entrances were rigged with sensor explosive that if the did not detect the senors held by the guards, the explosives would detonate. On the 8th floor, Floyd was waiting with a special surprise of his own while his traitor adopted son sat tied to a chair, bloodied and beaten with explosives strapped to his chest.

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:44 am

Zephy

No matter how much Zephy tried to remember where mister Fishy could be she could not remember, truth be told she could barely remember what earth looks like having flown over the ocean for several hours. But the simple idea she could not find her friend infuriated her "Zephy want her Fishy!" winds picked up at unbelievable speed and were being flung in every direction, causing destruction on some nearby islands and causing the beginnings of tidal waves. She kept flying at incredible speeds in random directions, carrying destruction away from the ocean and in the direction of land, occupied land.

Ember

Ember was in her human form, just walking the streets of metropolis, no idea what to do. She needed to put on a show, make herself known, but what? Putting on a show is easier said than done and wandering to far from the island would be a bad idea. Trying to break my head over the solution, the solution found me. A store selling all kinds of electronics had all its TV's on and all the TVs turned to a crisis channel warning about some being headed this way creating massive destruction with air. Best way to get attention fast is go where people are al ready looking, lets beat up that person, whoever that is. And just like that I took off, headed towards the coast to meet this bringer of harm, hopefully still over the water. Destruction and chaos are good for getting attention, but to much and it scares your audience away.
Last edited by Siliarba on Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:16 pm

Valka Silverhand
Remembrance

All of Asgard stood on the banks of the shore, looking up, at the pink, falling sunset. No word was spoken, and their faces for grim. For today was a day of remembrance. The All-Mother of Asgard stood upon a rock before them, Mjolnir tightly grasped, and for a time, she too was silent, looking across the bay, solemn. And then she spoke.

"Today, all throughout the heavens, Asgard is silent. The thunder has gone silent, for many a great warrior has fallen. They did not fall in vain, for the battle was won and we shall remember their names for eternity. They died worthy. Worthy of praise, worthy of the halls of Valhalla, worthy of the greatest of honors. Worthy they were, even, to lift Mjolnir, I suspect. They died as warriors, with a shining sword in hand, a battle cry on their lips, and the light of Asgard shining in their eyes. They died free."

"Let us give them the honor they deserve, for even now, they make their way to that shining hall of warriors, Valhalla, to feast and drink, awaiting that final day. Their journey upon this world is ending, but the story never ends. Let us hold fast to those memories of them, and chant their names in their hearts into battle. For it was an honor to fight beside them. Warriors were they, but brothers, sisters, fathers, mothers, friends, they were also. Let their brows shine across the stars, as a beacon, a warning of the might of Asgard. Truly, my friends, they were the stuff of legend."

And then the Silverhand spoke the names of the fallen, and at each name their loved ones put their armored bodies into a longboat. Every one of the slain had a sword grasped on their chest, and then their boats were pushed into the bay. And last of all, Thor Odinson prepared the boat bearing Odin to Valhalla, though his body was not there. A cask of elderberry wine laid in it, and beside the cask was a sword Valka had wrought.

And when that had been done for every last one, Valka lifted Mjolnir, the thunder booming, the lightning crackling across the pink sky. And the Asgardians fell silent once more, Valka lifting a bow she had summoned, an arrow already drawn, its point ablaze. She bent the bow, and released, the blazing arrow arching in the sky like a star, and landing in Odin's boat.

Then every Asgardian did the same, putting their arrow blaze using the tray of burning pitch and firing. Their arrows flew true and the children of Asgard stood upon the shore, watching, remembering the sight. And they did not leave until every boat had disappeared from sight.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

The Silhouette of Adventure
Minister

Founded: Feb 14, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:46 pm

100 Years Ago - No More Heroes
His name was Steven Rogers. Denied entrance to the United States army due to his poor physical condition, he signed up for an experimental Super-Soldier serum. Thanks to the machinations of the deep cover German spy, Dr. Reinstein, the spectacular success of the serum was coupled with a side effect of immense proportion- Intense and immediate loyalty to the Red Skull. The nanotechnology invented by Dr. Reinstein that converted Rogers to HYDRA has allowed the Red Skull and Steven Rogers, aka Turncoat, to live far beyond their victory in World War II.

Meanwhile, in Auschwitz, a young man named Max Eisenhardt destroyed the encampment with his mutant abilities. Later leading the resistance forces in its wreckage, he was personally executed by the Turncoat. By analyzing his genetic makeup using early technologies in the field, the X-gene was isolated. Since its public reveal, nearly every mutant newborn is killed by their country's regime.

One of the few survivors of the Eternal Mutant Genocide, James Howlett was smuggled into Canada from his unknown birthplace.

50 Years Ago - No More Heroes
James Howlett was discovered by among the first United States expeditionary forces before their invasion of Canada. His mutant abilities of rapid regeneration and his unique claw-like bone structure caused the military to bring him back to America, where the American army re-instated Project X. Coating his bones in an adamantium-vibranium alloy, Howlett joined the US Army under the code name Wolverine.

However, Wolverine was not the first Project X. Before they discovered him, a strange creature from Mars arrived on Earth, calling itself Ma'alefa'ak, the Plaguemaker. Imprisoned and subjugated to a series of experiments, Ma'alefa'ak, better known as X-1, was killed. X-2, the Wolverine, arrived shortly thereafter.

Elsewhere in the Universe, Krypton explodes, the last survivor thrown off course by planetary shrapnel into Krypton's Red Sun.

On Paradise Island, Steven Trevor finds himself stranded, only to be executed in cold blood by the princess Diana for violating the islands' sacred code. For now, she would not become infatuated with Man's World.

The Atlantean Royal Palace was destroyed by an Earthquake, killing the King. His pregnant wife was imprisoned by the Black Manta, an Atlantean usurper, who took the throne.

Abin Sur was killed during the premature rebellion by Sinestro, who was, in turn, defeated by the Oans themselves. His ring would be passed onto one who would never come to Earth.

Queen Industries's moguls, Mr. and Mrs. Queen were never killed, and the young Oliver Queen would grow up in their footsteps.

20 Years Ago - No More Heroes

Black Manta and Namor go to war, destroying much of the world's seaboards, including Metropolis, Gotham City, and New York. Peter Parker and Lois Lane, human reporters, survive and give the rest of the world live updates on the situation. Reed Richards is killed.

Charles Xavier and his so-called X-Men are branded terrorists after the destruction of their "school" in New York revealed a secret training ground for surviving mutants. X-2 and his elite teammates, Matt Murdock and Frank Castle, systematically kill each of them with the assistance of the newly revealed Sentinel Program, designed to replace human combatants in the army. With the leadership of the Defenders, as the three warriors called themselves, the Sentinel Army led to America's resurgence as one of the dominant military powers on the planet.

The United Kingdom becomes a battleground between Namor and the Black Manta. Jason Blood, also known as Etrigan, is pierced by both Namor's Trident of Neptune and Black Manta's Trident of Poseidon simultaneously as he attempted to stop the warrior Kings. Killing the mortal and banishing the Demon, the clash of the Tridents caused a shockwave that buried Great Britain and most of Ireland. The remaining landmass became a No-Man's land after Namor and Black Manta called a ceasefire to lick their wounds.

This No-Man's land became less of a nickname and more of a fact after Diana Prince, the new leader of Paradise Island after Hippolyta was killed by the witch Circe, occupied it, using it as a staging ground for a war against the remaining European nations, coming into almost immediate conflict with the self proclaimed leaders of Europe in the Red Skull and the Turncoat. Circe had claimed she was acting as an agent of Man's World when she killed Hippolyta, and Diana would see Man's World burn for it- Beside the ashes of the Witch she had beheaded for killing her mother.

Lex Luthor is elected President of the United States, along with his Vice President Hal Jordan, former Air Force pilot until the Air Force became defunct with the Sentinel Program. Peter Parker and Lois Lane are both awarded Pulitzer Prizes for their work.

Lex Luthor declares war on both Namor and Black Manta for their culpability in the destruction of the Seaboard territories of the United States.

Black Manta is deposed by Aquaman, the son of the old King. After his mother died in childbirth, he becomes a dictator, not unlike Black Manta himself. Aquaman revokes the ceasefire, allying himself with Themyscira. Namor allies himself with the Red Skull in turn.

The Black Panther's father is killed in tribal conflict. After taking over the throne, the Black Panther entertains motions of becoming a Hero.

The Red Skull, after having bloated Germany and HYDRA to consume most of Western Europe, turned his eyes Eastward towards Latveria. Victor Von Doom and his army of robots, designed as miniature versions of the Sentinel Army, drove him back. Following this, Doom began to search the world for powers beyond the comprehension of Man so as to ensure he did not fall.

Invoking Loki, the God of Mischief, Doom allied himself with the Trickster. In return for assisting the Trickster in ridding the universe of Thor, his brother, the Trickster would ensure Latveria's survival. Through guile, Loki drew Thor to Earth, and through deception, Doom pit him against the Defenders. X-2 and Thor both perished that day, with Murdock and Castle remaining in control of the Sentinels. Doom may have drawn the ire of every superpower on Earth, but with the power of a God at his side, who could defeat Doom?

In need of a third member for their Defenders, Castle and Murdock set out to recruit Vic Sage, rumored to be the greatest strategist in the world that yet lived. Calling himself the Answer, the Sentinel Army and Lex Luthor's cabinet became centralized into one political-military entity known as the American Regime under his strategies. Removing the unnecessary political machines of Congress, the Senate, and Presidential elections, the Regime ruled supreme. Notably, billionaire Oliver Queen of Queen Consolidated publicly and financially supported the Regime in exchange for it overlooking certain illegalities in Queen Consolidated's actions and practices.

The Regime invaded annexed Mexico peacefully after its near destruction during the conflict between Black Manta and Namor.

In Wakanda, the Black Panther entered into a political marriage with the "Goddess of Africa," Ororo Munro, who had united many of the Sub-Saharan nations of Africa under her rule. While the two states remained separate, Wakanda was now surrounded entirely by territories owned by one person- His wife.

The Black Panther is convinced by his new wife to begin selling the Vibranium underneath Wakanda to the highest bidder. He goes a step further- He sells it to everyone. Whoever can outbid the last person gets more Vibranium. Using the money and political prowess gained by this, the Goddess and the Panther begin turning Wakanda into the stronghold of peace it would one day be renown as- Whether the people supported them or not, they would learn that the only way for them to live their lives in relative harmony would be to go along with their rulers.

10 Years Ago - No More Heroes
The Black Panther exiles his son. Trophy is born.

9 Years Ago - No More Heroes
Vic Sage is found dead in his War Room, a message taped to his forehead- "Nobody is safe." Vibranium residue is found in the hole in his chest.

Frank Castle goes rogue, killing Matt Murdock and going underground.

The Trophy finds Frank Castle, who now calls himself the Punisher, and a little girl by the name of Layla Miller. After Layla Miller gives her story as to why the world is the way it is, Trophy grudgingly allies with Castle.

Castle and Trophy assault Lex Luthor during a rally, the Punisher delivering the killing blow. Hal Jordan shoots the Punisher, killing him, before running. Hal Jordan, now President of the United States, begins a manhunt for Trophy. Trophy sends Layla Miller through the New White House's security as a guest, allowing her to reveal Hal Jordan's true nature to him. After reorienting himself, he immediately calls for a ceasefire in the war against Namor, Aquaman, Red Skull, and Diana Prince that his predecessor had initiated. Soon afterwards, a Green Lantern Ring arrives. Hal Jordan accepts it, Stepping down as President, he once again takes up his old mantle as the Green Lantern.

Temporarily taking Layla with him, leaving Trophy on his own, Hal Jordan tracked down John Stewart, former Marine and current mercenary, Kyle Rayner, freelance artist, and Guy Gardner, police commissioner of Baltimore. After returning their memories, the three awaited new Green Lantern power rings to come to them. It did not take long. The four Green Lanterns of Earth took to the stars to find out what happened to Oa- And why it took so little time for four Green Lanterns to die and return them their rings. Since returning Layla to Trophy, they have been missing.

Still not accepting of Layla's story, Trophy nevertheless took her with him. Whatever "false memories" she implants seemed to be highly effective at turning his opponents into staunch allies.

Aquaman and Namor accepted the offer of ceasefire from America's new President, the benevolent Norman Osborn. After Lex Luthor had buried Oscorp under red tape and regulation in return for not supporting the Regime, Norman Osborn made it his life's mission to return America to its ideals- A bastion of peace and universal advancement. Critics of Osborn gave him the nickname "The Goblin President." He mockingly accepted the title, using it as proof positive that he was truly different than Luthor. After all, if someone called Luthor that, they would've found a bullet in their skull the next day. He later proposed to his Vice President, Gwen Stacy.

A group called the Resistance sprouted up in Latveria against Doom. While any normal resistance would be easily destroyed, the Resistance was secretly funded by America and led by ex-CIA operative Slade Wilson. Along with Thomas Blake, Helena Bertinelli, Floyd Lawton, William Baker, and Eddie Brock, Wilson attempted to free Latveria from Doom's rule. When Trophy arrived in Latveria to fight Doom, the Resistance initially mistrusted him, particularly due to the fact that he brought a civilian child into combat. Trophy, after realizing the Resistance didn't trust him, attempted to order Layla to turn them into allies, like she did the others. When she resisted, claiming that most of them would become threats if she did that, he didn't believe her. Eventually relenting, Deathstroke, Catman, and the Huntress were reborn, while the Sandman and Venom retired to America, free of the influence that had driven them to do evil and, indeed, the power to do so at all. With the Huntresses' help, he managed to convince Deathstroke and Catman to stop attempting to murder him and continue their mission. After all, they WERE being payed to do so. The new, tentative Resistance attempted an assassination of Doom, which failed due to each members' differing methods of killing. Before Layla had returned their memories, they had always acted in perfect sync. Attempting a second time, this time in a full assault on Castle Doom, they were successful, but only because every member but Trophy and Layla was forced to remain behind to fight off Doombots. Once Doom was dead, they were all deactivated, and the Resistance went their separate ways, leaving the leadership of Latveria a smoldering mess.

8 Years Ago - No More Heroes
Retreating to his base of operations (a warehouse in America), Trophy pondered which regime to topple next, when he learned that the Red Skull had used Doom's killing to take over Latveria and the Doombots. Once again recruiting the Huntress, Trophy attempted to enter Germany undetected by paying off a military transport. Unfortunately for him, the transport drivers, Natasha Romanov and Clint Barton, had already been payed off by the Red Skull to turn over any who attempted to do so. After walking right into an ambush, Layla returned the Black Widow and Hawkeye's memories, allowing them to assist in the destruction of Red Skull and HYDRA. After a successful incursion into a secret HYDRA base, they surprisingly encountered the Turncoat. Now armed with memories of their Steve Rogers, Widow and Hawkeye fought and attempted to reason with the Turncoat, while Trophy searched the HYDRA database for a way to deactivate the programming. Eventually discovering the only way to reverse the programming was to deactivate the nanites, the Turncoat rapidly aged before their eyes. With his dying breath, Steve Rogers thanked them for freeing him. After this Hawkeye and the Black Widow left Trophy, unable to continue working with the man who killed Steve Rogers. He led a two man assault against the Red Skull and, after a long and hard battle, came out victorious, though the Huntress was killed. Taking the Red Skull prisoner, he decided to see what Layla's power did to him, as an experiment. The Red Skull, immediately after recovering his memories, let loose a bone chilling laugh. "I won. Steve Rogers.. Captain America... was mine!" Trophy finally realized that everything that each of Layla's targets had said matched up exactly with all the others. Finally relenting, he opted to listen to Layla's full version of the past. Learning that the most powerful, relatively easily accessible superhuman active was Wonder Woman, he, along with Deathstroke and Catman (who he payed with gold he stole from the Red Skull's reserves when he stormed his home), managed to return her to normal.

Calling off Themyscira's assault, Wonder Woman realized that Namor and Aquaman were now both without allies. Leaving them to their underwater war temporarily, she and Layla wandered the globe, recruiting Heroes and Villains alike who wished to see the world returned to what it once was. Meanwhile, Trophy tracked down the Scarlet Witch.

7 Years Ago - No more Heroes
Wonder Woman tracked down Kent Nelson, a warrior for the Lords of Chaos, who had been in conflict with Loki for the past several years. Returning him to his identity as Dr. Fate, they accidently allowed Loki to escape.

6 Years Ago - No More Heroes
Finding Scarlet Witch alone on the deserted island of Genosha, she told Trophy of the full history of the past- Everything she had changed, and everything that should be.

Loki took direct command of the Doombots temporarily, freeing Latveria. Proclaiming he had fulfilled his end of the bargain, he returned to Asgard, his true intentions unknown.

5 Years Ago - No More Heroes
Trophy returned to New Themyscira, where Wonder Woman had amassed a small army of Heroes and Villains. While many of the Villains were there for money, some were there because they truly wanted to see the world returned.

Wonder Woman and Trophy led the charge on Wakanda, knowing that unless they could stem the flow of Vibranium to the world, they would never be able to achieve peace. Eventually successful, they suffered many casualties. The Black Panther and Storm had returned.

Victor Fries, one of the head scientists of Wakanda, suffered an accident in the invasion that left his body in the state it originally was as he attempted to cure his wife. However, both he and his wife were cured with the combined efforts of the scientific minds in the Superhero army and the money that Wakanda had.

4 Years Ago - No More Heroes
The Scarlet Witch is executed for her crimes.

3 Years Ago - No More Heroes
Namor and Aquaman come to a peace meeting on the surface world, where Layla stealthily returns their memory. After a moment of confusion, Aquaman returns to his sense, while Namor becomes enraged. The war continues.

2 Years Ago - No More Heroes
Fries, utilizing HYDRA and STAAR research (government scientific agencies of Germany and America, respectively), developed a window to other universes. After viewing hundreds of Universes, he noticed something odd.

There was only one Trophy.

1 Year Ago - No More Heroes
Trophy left the world of No More Heroes for the world of Infinite Justice, believing he left it in capable hands.

Now - No More Heroes

Everything goes to hell.
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

The Republic of Atria wrote:You crazy. But it was great.

Winner of Most Improved RPer, Best of P2TM for 2015!

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:54 pm

Sigma Galli Prime

"I think this may be a little more overkill than I previously thought brother." Asumar remarked, knowing that the Projects Alpha and Omega Prime were already stellar body busters, but to give them a serum with such raw power in it? Asumar began to think that Kazuko had gone mad entirely! "I mean, I know that their powers alone would make them extremely powerful, but to give them a serum that we know nothing of it's capabilities is, in my opinion, a risky thing to be doing, we don't even know if these Clones are as volatile as the original two." Asumar replied, having remembered that while Alpha-Prime was Emotionally Impulsive, Omega-Prime was Conniving, Ambitious, and Manipulative of his bigger brother.

Kazuko smiled as the two of them walked down an extremely long hallway that seemed to drag on and on"Don't worry about it Asumar, I've had it so that the negative traits within these clones have been significantly reduced, with the exception of the Alpha-Prime Clone Corps, considering that their anger is what can empower them, empathy as the Earthlings say." Kazuko remarked "As for the Omega-Prime Clone Corps, that was the difficult part, considering that Omega-Prime is the leadership half of their fused counterpart, Alpha-Omega Prime, I took the liberty to slightly reduce the Omega-Prime's leadership personality, making them subordinate to their progenitor as well as ourselves, so we should most likely face little-to-no problems in the event that they try to turn on us." replied Kazuko, the two brothers walking into the observation platform.

"So I assume this to be the first batch of our army, approximately two-hundred and fifty-thousand troops ready for deployment, with and additional 250,000 on the way?" Asumar asked as he looked down to the army of Alpha-Omega Primes that stood before the two Warlords of the Dynasty, all of them on one knee and their heads hung low to the ground, it was as if they were "resting?" Asumar asked himself as he stared at this army in awe, he could sense every bit of power within the soldiers, and it was as every bit as powerful as the two Alpha and Omega Brothers were "Even though my brother doesn't have much concern of their power, this serves as inspiration for myself, my brother, and my son, and speaking of Ryuichi..." Asumar began to walk in the direction of the exit of the underground base "Brother, you know how Ryuichi still has the Speed Force but doubts an understanding of our history?"

Kazuko gave a single nod as he turned his head towards Asumar, he had an inkling of where this was going, considering that he too had knowledge of the Speed Force's weaknesses to both sonic weaponry, and sub-zero temperatures, the latter being a non-fatal alternative to suppressing the Speed Force "Come now Asumar, If I couldn't answer your cryptic questions in one sitting, I would have just dragged this conversation on, of course I'll accompany you and Ryuichi to Rhen Var, we need to teach him on how to rely on his own abilities." Kazuko said, a slight smile on his face as he would be able to show his young nephew about the history of the Masaki and the fateful battle that took place between the two brothers.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:23 pm

New Rob Halfordia wrote:- Snip -

It took Arctico a moment to register the beauty of the entire interior of the temple, it indeed looked very much ancient, but there was something about it that made him feel like he was actually home, he felt as if he was on the Arcos that he recognized, that of peace and tranquility, for the environment to exist in harmony with the infrastructure, this alone, was part of Arctico's master plan for ushering a new era of peace. Arctico brushed his thoughts aside as his father mentioned how he would be able to sustain the form that Frost had achieved before him, the Black Star Dragon Balls, a group of Dragon Balls that were supposed to be significantly more powerful than both the Earth-Bound Dragon Balls and the Namekian Dragon Balls, such a thought of a group of Dragon Balls being far more powerful than the two other dragon balls would normally be incomprehensible... except for Arctico of course.

From the beginning of his encounter with his father over Arcos, Arctico began to suspect that there was something besides the normal dragon balls that gave Frost the body necessary to maintain proper control over the various powers that Frost contained within him. Arctico opened his mouth to speak "So when I gather them, I have to return them here, summon the dragon, and tell him that I desire physical immortality?" Arctico asked, answering his own question as he spoke once more "To be honest, I thought that these types of dragon balls would have a catch to them upon making the wish to the dragon, I also doubt a proper way to locate these Dragon Balls, considering the fact that I've never collected nor make a wish on any of the dragon balls."

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:48 pm

New Rnclave wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:Itaku

What?

Hiroshi:

Where was he?

Everything felt light, as though he was weightless, similar to floating on a cloud really. Even the dirt beneath him seemed to be floating along with him. The light piercing through the clouds was to bright, and for a moment, Hiroshi thought to raid Whis arm to block it, but despite himself couldn't find the strength to move it. Every movement he made gained another scream if protest from his muscles, even a twitch was met with a pang of agony throughout his frame.

A gentle breeze swept by him, sending spirals of dust and dried dirt sweeping away from him. Part of him was still unaware of way he was, as though part of him realized that he'd just defeated the Legendary Super Saiyan, while the other part was perfectly content to lay beneath the beating sun and sleep this entire experience off like a bad hangover.

It was only when figures begin to exit the wreckage in the distance that things started to peice together. When a shadow came over him, Hiroshi realized fully who these things were. They were the people of called this city home, or more correctly, the survivors. On their faces Hiroshi saw distraught and depressed looks. They were grieving the loved ones who died while the monster had terrorized the city, or had died in the crossfire of it's defeat.

When a hand gripped his forearm, Hiroshi thought first to rip it away or lash out, yet struggling to turn his head, Hiroshi locked eyes with a tired and happy, yet somehow depressed man. His smile was sad, yet reassuring and oddly calming.

"We've got you." His voice was a croak at first. Struggling to look around, Hiroshi groaned with effort as they lifted him off the ground.

It felt so strange at first. When he'd first arrived to stop Broly's rampage, he'd come to avenge Tomia, yet in a way, he'd been fighting to avenge all of the lives Broly had destroyed. Some of them we're still crying, trying to hold back their emotions, yet when the men carrying him exited the rubble he'd woken up in, there was hundreds of people clapping, cheering for him. It was almost surreal that they were celebrating him.

Glancing over the man who'd first checked him over and who had reassured him, Hiroshi struggled with everything that had happened.

Sighing, the man spoke slowly. "That Thing killed my wife and my daughter. And somehow, you stopped it. I'll never understand how, but I'll never be able to thank you for everythign that you did here today."

In the distance, a woman was flying towards them, wreathed in golden fire with orange hair. Hiroshi struggled with effort as the men carrying him forcibly drug him back, many pointing and screaming as the women approached.

Itaku

I leaped over a few broken down buildings until I landed on the one in front of the spectacle, and quickly jumped down on the wreckage that yesterday was probably a road. Or whatever Earthlings use for transportantion. What I saw was a lot of Earthlings, one looking like he just went through a pit of hellfire and back, and the others were around him. Well, I guess the "weak Earthling" myth has just been busted. This guy just created a giant snake creature and the energy output almost made my head explode. Figuratively.

Wait... Are they... scared of me? Or is someone else behind my back? I checked just to make sure - nothing, just a wall of cement. They shouldn't be scared of cement, right? Well, I should say something before they run away. But they can't speak Heran... and who knows if they know Basic Galactic. I mean, none of them look like they would have education in that kind of thing... While I was thinking, I, unfortunately, picked the worst choice - saying nothing. Just staring at them, then at the sky, the ground...
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:06 pm

Finland SSR wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:
Hiroshi:

Where was he?

Itaku

I leaped over a few broken down buildings until I landed on the one in front of the spectacle, and quickly jumped down on the wreckage that yesterday was probably a road. Or whatever Earthlings use for transportantion. What I saw was a lot of Earthlings, one looking like he just went through a pit of hellfire and back, and the others were around him. Well, I guess the "weak Earthling" myth has just been busted. This guy just created a giant snake creature and the energy output almost made my head explode. Figuratively.

Wait... Are they... scared of me? Or is someone else behind my back? I checked just to make sure - nothing, just a wall of cement. They shouldn't be scared of cement, right? Well, I should say something before they run away. But they can't speak Heran... and who knows if they know Basic Galactic. I mean, none of them look like they would have education in that kind of thing... While I was thinking, I, unfortunately, picked the worst choice - saying nothing. Just staring at them, then at the sky, the ground...

Hiroshi:

He was hardly in fighting shape. He was half standing with the help of a middle aged man holding him up, and most of his open wounds had been taped close with electrical tape. Of a city of millions, only a few had survived to see the end of the battle, and granted they had down their best care for him. Several aircraft had flown over head, leaving no doubt in his mind that he had been filmed at different points of his battle. Meaning he couldn't pass of the publicity to a human like that Afro headed idiot hed spotted earlier.

The women had stopped. He'd first chosen to ignore the Orange haired lady who had been flyijg in from a distance, but now that she was floating in the air like a statue, Hiroshi had only one option to keep the humans around him from running away screaming, and to stop screaming of course.

Taking a shaky step forward, Hiroshi almost collapsed.

Preparing for a struggle, Hiroshi marshaled what little remained of his strength, bits and pieces of his hidden power finding their way to the surface, allowing him the luxury of some sort of defense. Growling, golden fire rolled off his frame, his emerald eyes flashing violently. With a final shout, his hair sharpened before spiking skywards.

"Wh-What Business do you h-have here?" He slurred, stumbling forward before righting himself.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:30 pm

Ruby
Dimension 13,343,945,549

I exited from the portal alongside Karnilla and found myself thrust into the middle of space. I looked around and saw nothing of note -- just the countless stars in the distance that painted the void of space with bright dots of light. "Did something go wrong?" I asked her.

"Hold on." Her book appeared in her hands and a light shot out of it like an arrow. After a good 10 seconds, it exploded into a bright blue sphere above us. "Now, we wait. It shouldn't take long." Karnilla told me.

Well, she was right. After about a minute, I could hear music. Wait, music? In space? I looked to my left in the direction that the music was coming from. Immediately, barely a moment later, a giant ship the size of a small town appeared in front of us. A gruff and booming voice suddenly echoed out from the ship. "Ahoy! Ye be who I think ye be?"

"It's Karnilla!" Karnilla yelled back. A few seconds later, a beam of energy emerged from the ship and encompassed us. In the blink of an eye, I found myself on the ship's main deck. I also found that we were surrounded by what appeared to be giant men who were all around 20 feet tall each. One of them approached us and spread his arms out in a welcoming manner.

"Karnilla! It's good to see ya! What brings ye to these waters?" He said with a wide smile, revealing that he was missing several of his teeth. I winced as I realized that my previous assumption that the ship had been amplifying his voice was wrong. His voice was just that damn loud -- though whether it was to compensate for the loud music coming from the ship or he was just that loud naturally, I wasn't sure.

"It's nice to see you too, Esgzoar." Karnilla responded with a smile. "Just dimension hopping with my friend here to cheer her up."

Esgzoar turned his attention to me, knelt down, and smiled. "Hello, there. What be yer name?"

"Ruby." I simply responded.

"Well then, nice to meet ya, Ruby!" He pat me on the back. It was probably meant to just be a love tap, but it still made me stumble forward a bit. "Any friend of Karnilla's a friend o' mine. Ye came at a great time, Karnilla."

"Is that so? What is it today?" Karnilla asked.

Esgzoar smiled even wider than before. "We're goin' whalin'." He stood up and turned around, presumably looking at the ship's helm. "Set course fer the Bove Current, n' let the rest o' the fleet know we're headin' out!" He called out.

"Aye!" A response came. I looked up and watched as the stars whizz by as the ship set off for its destination, whatever and wherever it was.

Karnilla grabbed my hand and began floating. "Come on, there's a better view from the crow's nest." I nodded and she lifted me up until we reached the crow's nest on top of the ship's center mast. The ship's lookout greeted us with a grunt and we landed on top of the mast, as we weren't nearly tall enough to see outside of it if we actually stood inside of it.

I turned around and watched as entire galaxies passed us by in a blur. It was utterly impossible to make out distinct stars anymore, and to me, they simply looked like bright white streaks all around us. After about six minutes, we seemed to reach our destination, as the lines rapidly shortened until they became distinct stars again.

My attention was immediately shifted from the stars to a group of about 20 large whales. I mean, really large. Saying that they would dwarf planets would be a massive understatement. They also appeared to be "swimming" inside of some sort of current that reflected a mixture of colors -- from blues and greens, to reds and oranges. It essentially looked like a flowing stream of aurora borealis.

"Majestic, aren't they?" Karnilla grinned as the ship headed for the current. "The largest of them can reach a whole light year in length."

"Yeah." I replied. A question formed in my mind, one that I simply had to ask. "We're going to... kill them?"

"Oh, don' feel so bad, lass." The lookout said. "This here's the natural order o' things. See, when one o' them whales dies, all th' energy they got stored in their bellies gets released an' eventually become planets an' stars. Ah, we're there. Hol' on."

The ship entered the current at an sharp angle and violently jerked forward as its velocity abruptly changed to match that of the current. I looked below and watched as the sails were changed to better accommodate the current. The ship began speeding up and the whales grew closer and closer. "Come on, let's watch the action from up close." Karnilla said. She jumped from the edge and I followed her.

Landing, I watched as Esgzoar limp around on his peg leg barking orders. "Get yer asses movin' already! Get the harpoons ready!" He paused and pointed at the rear of the ship. "And fer Roma's sake, play summin' else!" I looked in the direction he pointed and saw an orchestra behind the helm. In the front was a whole host of individuals with string instruments. Behind them were individuals playing large drums and propped up above the string section by a lift of some sort. Behind them, also on said lift was a giant guitar amp and what seemed to be a blind man holding a double neck guitar.

Okay... so I was wrong in my assumption that the music was coming from some sort of pre-recorded sound system. That's 0 for 2 so far. The orchestra obliged and began playing something new. Karnilla and I went to the edge of the ship, grabbed one of the nets of rope connecting to the sails, and looked in front of the ship from the side. A few seconds later, we reached the group of whales and I watched as we approached the whale at the back of the group. We traveled above the whale and I looked below at the whale as we traveled to its front -- the fleet forming a line behind us. We had to have been at least a light year above the whale and it still looked massive.

"Alright, aim the harpoons and wea-!" Esgzoar began to order, before being interrupted by one of the crew.

"Cap'n, somethin's wrong!"

Esgzoar limped over to the edge of the ship, looked down at the whale, and his eyes widened. "Agh, dammit!"

I stared down at the whale and tried to understand what had him so concerned. My confusion was erased as I watched something fire out of the whale's blowhole. The realization quickly dawned on me and I blurted out, "That's a planet."

"Yep. Bugger musta' swallowed one on accident. Even if we fired our weapons at it, the pieces'll just hit us anyway." Esgzoar said with a scowl.

Karnilla flashed a look at me and I immediately understood what she wanted me to do. "How fast is it going?" I asked her.

"Eh... about 10 million meters per second."

"Mass?"

"Likely around Earth's."

"Alright." I said, and I jumped off of the edge of the ship. Almost immediately, I felt the gravity of the planet tug down on me -- and it quickly grew more stronger as I descended down upon it. I had a plan, but I knew that I'd have to execute it precisely. Destroying a planet like Earth was no big deal to me, but Earth moving that fast? That's a whole different ballgame. Plus, I'd have to pulverize it enough to make sure that no large chunks of it remained that could threaten the fleet.

"Let's see... 10 million meters per second and roughly 6 Septillion kilograms puts its kinetic energy at about... 3E38 Joules." I muttered to myself. "That's around 7E22 Megatons of force. Okay... I can work with that." I summoned my gauntlets and changed their size to roughly a hundred times their normal size and raised my arms above my head, bringing my gauntlets together in a fist. A sphere of electricity originated from the center of my gauntlets and expanded outwards until both of them were encased in it.

I entered the atmosphere of the planet and brought my gauntlets down. They hit the planet and the planet shattered. I didn't have enough velocity to completely decimate the planet to prevent it from releasing large chunks, but thankfully the electricity produced a powerful enough area of effect that it caught any debris big enough to pose a threat to the fleet. Once the planet was gone, my gauntlets disappeared and I immediately became subject to the force of the current. Thankfully, I had enough momentum that I landed on the target whale.

"Alright, now that that's done, they should be good to-" I began to say before I heard a loud explosion go off. I looked in the direction of the explosion and watched as one of the ships in the fleet, on fire, was bombarded with a volley of energy blasts.

"Ruby!" Karnilla's voice rang out in my head.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Pirates. Well, other pirates." She responded. As if on cue, I watched five ships enter the current and continue their assault. Esgzoar's fleet scattered and began a counterattack. "I'm going to teleport you to one of their ships. Ready?"

"Yep." I responded. The next second, I found myself aboard one of the enemy ships. One of them shouted and altered the others of my presence, but it was too late. I delivered a good punch down at the ship and it snapped in half like a twig. I jumped up and let the current take me. I turned myself around and faced behind me, seeing one of the enemy ships accelerating towards me. I reeled back my arm and punched the ship, shattering it into pieces.

I then found myself back on Esgzoar's ship next to Karnilla. "Nice job." She told me as we watched the remaining enemy ships be destroyed by the fleet due to the disarray caused by two of their ally ships being decimated.

Esgzoar approached the two of us and knelt down, releasing a booming laugh. "Aye, the lass be stronger than she looks." He said, giving me a pat on the back and flashing a grin. "Now, let's get that whale."

I once again stood on the edge of the portside of the ship and watched as harpoons were fired from the lower deck of the ship at the whale below. The same was done from the other ships in the fleet. Blue energy exited the ships and traveled along the harpoons to the whale. "What's happening?" I asked.

"It's an anesthetic. It's so it doesn't suffer." Karnilla replied.

I watched as the blue energy was soon replaced by red energy. The whale released a loud grown as it grew limp. The ships collectively used the momentum of the current to slowly pull the whale away from it. Once this was done, Karnilla floated up to eye level with Esgzoar. "Well, it's about time we go. Thanks for letting us tag along."

"T'was no big deal! 'Sides, yer little friend saved our hides." Esgzoar said. "Alright men, let's scavenge 'er before she blows!" He called out to the crew.

After saying our goodbyes, Karnilla opened a portal through which we were sucked into and taken back to my room in the Justice Queen headquarters. "So, had fun?" Karnilla asked me.

I smiled and replied, "Yes. I did."

"Good. I'm off. Let me know if you need anything else." She said and then disappeared in a puff of smoke. I got into my bed, put my laptop on my lap and opened it, and unpaused my game of X-Com.
Last edited by Mavorpen on Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:05 am

Charmera wrote:---

The Templar High Council wrote:---

Ku stood impassible in the center of that dark battlefield, not flinching as he was torn apart by the work of the elements, by the powers of the mind, by the wonders of technology and by the miracles of magic. The Time Demon was shredded, destroyed, annihilated, obliterated, and yet, he said nothing, he did not scream; despite having felt pain before, he did not seem to feel pain now. He simply waited, until the attacks sent forth by the five guardians had been exhausted, and then, slowly but steadily, that creature of alien darkness, that demon of negative light, reformed in front of them, clearly affected by the barrage, to some degree, but also standing tall once again. It would have most likely appeared as a mockery of their efforts under different circumstances, but as it was, there was an air about the amorphous figure that left it clear beyond words that there was no more mockery to be had, no more playing around. He had said he had grown tired of the game, and he stood by his words now.

"THAT IS NOT ENOUGH!" The Time Demon screamed, before simultaneously appearing behind Yamirakkelis and in front of Tarasekannú, once more violating and defiling the rules of time in order to accomplish his goal. His fist impacted the chest of the magma beast, while his foot slammed against the back of the slender dragon, with much more force than he had ever used before, something that was soon confirmed when something fell to the ground after this attack.

Shards of broken scales.

The Time Demon, however, did not stop after that. He leaped after the flying drones, destroying each of them with infinite ease even as they continued to pelt him with projectiles, ignoring their attacks even as they tore through him, one of them managing to blow off his arm at the last moment before being undone. Rising even higher, Ku reached Aru and kicked her hard enough to dent her armor and sending her flying towards Ashyandra.

With that done, Ku turned towards the last remaining target, Hadrimmelis. "DO YOU KNOW WHY WE INVADED THIS PLACE?" The Time Demon said as he appeared next to the black dragon. She tried to crush him beneath her massive claw, but it was in vain, for he was apparently able to push back with greater force. "WE THRIVE ON NONEXISTENCE, BUT THEN WE FOUND YOUR UNIVERSE." Ku stated as he casually pushed away the dragon's leg and then moved to her head in less than a moment, tearing off one of her horns. "THIS CREATED A PARADOX, DRAGON. WHERE THERE IS EXISTENCE, THERE CAN BE NO TRUE NONEXISTENCE, AND AS WE CONCEPTUALIZED THIS TRUTH, WE FELT OURSELVES BEGIN TO STARVE SLOWLY." He stated as Hadrimmelis barely succeeded in shaking him off, only to feel his fist slam into her side, denting some of her scales. "THE ANSWER WAS EVIDENT. ANNIHILATE THAT WHICH EXISTS. REDUCE IT TO NOTHING, SO THAT NOTHING CAN BE." Ku said as he began pounding on Hadrimmelis with his fist, cracking more and more scales. But, against all odds, Hadrimmelis laughed.

"I can't believe you were so caught up in your speech that you did not notice." The dragon stated, prompting Ku to pause for a moment.

"WHAT?" The Time Demon inquired, feeling something unfamiliar. Puzzlement.

"Your arm." Hadrimmelis said, and at that moment, Ku noticed that, indeed, the arm that had been blown off by one of Aru'va's drones had never regenerated, the damage caused had never rewinded. The Time Demon attempted to bend the timestream to his will once again, to undo everything that had been done, but alas, he found that he was being blocked from doing so by an unknown force that he could not overcome.

"WHAT IS THIS FOUL TRICK?!" The Time Demon screamed in rage. At that moment, the ethereal, invisible yet perceptible mists that had been gathering at the fringes of the battlefield suddenly converged in front of the Time Demon, and there, floating in the air, was a deep red orb, glowing with bloody light.

"No foul play here, sir. Just doing my job." Responded a voice that would likely sound familiar to Aru. "Though I definitely have you to thank for it. You've made my job much easier, I'll give you that much." The voice continued, and if Ku had a face, it would be contorted in rage at that very moment.

"YOU! MORTAL CREATURE! YOU CANNOT BE HERE, YOU WERE UNDONE! WHO ARE YOU?!" The Time Demon howled.

"Addraku, the Vessel, the Weapon. I have many names, most of them I've learned about recently, but if I had to pick a favorite, I'd say that my favorite is definitely Chrono." The voice responded, and suddenly, something appeared to hoist Ku in the air, as though strangling him. "If you're asking for my given name, that would be Gilbert, or Addraku, depending on who you ask. Speaking of which, do you know what Addraku means?"

Suddenly, Ku was flung into the ground with such force that some of the anti-light forming his body seemed to just up and disappear, and the Time Demon grunted audibly, signifying that he had felt pain from the blow and was struggling to get up after the damage suffered. In the space where the red orb floated, stood a man who had borne the Time Demon within himself and had been torn apart by his power. Now he was whole once again, dressed as he had been before his own death, save for the lack of a black patch over his hollow eye, which now bore a glowing crimson orb.

"It means demon slayer." The young man stated, his mocking tone immediately dying as his face turned serious, further darkened by the glowing orb.

"HOW?!" The Time Demon demanded. Gilbert's stern expression didn't change, but one could tell he was pleased.

"See, I was hoping you would ask that. My body could have been destroyed, but I could still see and hear everything that went on afterwards - it turns out that nobody bothered to remember that my consciousness had been bound to the Dragon Force as a means of drawing you towards me." The young man explained as he slowly approached Ku, who visibly grew weaker and weaker with every step that the demon slayer took. "And of course, what the blonde lady said was true: you did what you did because I was dumb enough to feed you like that. But it turns out that your meddling worked a little too well, because you weren't the only one who grew stronger with Earth's death. And as you had stayed with me for far longer than you should have, I took the one thing that gives you power in this universe: your assimilation of the metaphysical entity of time. I lost my body, momentarily, but I gained your ability and every bit of power that you gained yourself, not to mention I was made to counteract and neutralize your powers once they had been assimilated. Which means that in front of me, you are effectively powerless." The young man finished with a didactic air and then nonchalantly kicked Ku away.

"YOU FOOL!" The Time Demon said after recovering a bit, attempting to get to his feet. "THIS CHANGES NOTHING. THIS WORLD WILL BE DESTROYED SO THAT WE CAN FEED AGAIN." Ku bellowed, but suddenly, his remaining arm was blown off as well, this time by an unseen force.

"I forgot to say: I have some other neat powers as well. Turns out being bound to a cosmic force is rather interesting." Gilbert stated, before turning his back on Ku and walking back towards the wounded party. "Now then," he said, snapping his fingers and tapping into Ku's power, which was now his own. Instantly, all the damage taken by the group was rewinded, and they were all back to their peak, as if the battle had just begun. Satisfied with his work, he cast a glance back at Ku, who was writhing in pain now. He snapped his fingers again, and the Time Demon was once more hoisted into the air, all power visibly stripped from him and cast away as all the time he had stolen from the battlefield was given back.

"For all your crimes against the universe, Ku, I sentence you to death." He stated even as he continued walking, coming to a stop next to Aru and turning around to look at the Time Demon. He shoved his hands into the pockets of his coats and glanced at the Rantu. "Would you do the honors?"
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Community Discussion Thread

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:25 am

New Rnclave wrote:

Hiroshi:

He was hardly in fighting shape. He was half standing with the help of a middle aged man holding him up, and most of his open wounds had been taped close with electrical tape. Of a city of millions, only a few had survived to see the end of the battle, and granted they had down their best care for him. Several aircraft had flown over head, leaving no doubt in his mind that he had been filmed at different points of his battle. Meaning he couldn't pass of the publicity to a human like that Afro headed idiot hed spotted earlier.

The women had stopped. He'd first chosen to ignore the Orange haired lady who had been flyijg in from a distance, but now that she was floating in the air like a statue, Hiroshi had only one option to keep the humans around him from running away screaming, and to stop screaming of course.

Preparing for a struggle, Hiroshi marshaled what little remained of his strength, bits and pieces of his hidden power finding their way to the surface, allowing him the luxury of some sort of defense. Growling, golden fire rolled off his frame, his emerald eyes flashing violently. With a final shout, his hair sharpened before spiking skywards.

"Wh-What Business do you h-have here?" He slurred, stumbling forward before righting himself.

Itaku

"You... speak Basic Galactic?" I replied. Oh. Well that's convenient. I don't like language barriers. My family was once visited by a Frieza soldier - it took us half an hour trying to communicate. It turned out he was just asking for toilet paper... Meanwhile, the man in front of me was surely in terrible shape. I would've brought some bandages and dezinfection cloth from the ship if I knew about this disaster, but it's far away now. He looked odd, too. His hairdo and more simian looks made me feel like he is not human, but the sudden transformation knocked off the Saiyan theory as well. Saiyans are extinct, right? That's what they told us in astrobiology classes in middle school.

"I'm not going to hurt you... My name's Itaku, I am from Planet Hera. I sensed an extraordinary power somewhere around here, and this led to me stumbling across you..." I explained while looking down at the ground, honding my hands together and brushing the ground with my foot a bit. My clothing is already a bit dirty - that's what you get for coming to Earth with a shiny new Nihil Nivi costume. "You look like you've had a truly big beating. Maybe I can carry you to a medical point?"

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Silhouette of Adventure
Minister

Founded: Feb 14, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:33 am

In the world of No More Heroes, there are some names and terms that everybody knows. You'll need them to understand the stories of the world. Most of them are listed here:

890 Fifth Avenue - The Last Building in New York City. Every victim of the tidal wave that destroyed the East Coast is buried there. After the waters receded form the tidal wave, the entire city beyond that point was left a monument- The largest graveyard in the world, replacing the former Central Park as well. Sometimes referred to as 890 Fifth Av, Fifth Avenue, or simple 890.

The Regime - The American government after utilizing Vic Sage's tactics.

The Goddess of Africa - Essentially the ruler of most of the Sub-Saharan nations of Africa, Ororo Munro has revitalized the region with her powers. While most of the world questions her ultimate purpose and there are consistent attempts on her life, the people of Africa worship her.

The Eternal War - One of the last political comics left living coined this term to describe the conflict between Namor, along with his ally Red Skull against Aquaman and his ally Diana Prince, both sides of which are also against Latveria and America, who are also in conflict. All of them have designs of Africa, though they do not act on them due to the Goddess of Africa's political marriage to the Black Panther, the one man who supplies Vibranium to all of the aforementioned regimes.

The Eternal Mutant Genocide - The unofficial name for the ongoing genocide of Mutant newborns perpetuated by nearly every major faction, with exception to about half of the Goddess' territory.

New Themyscira - The name of the remnants of Ireland and Britain, settled by Diana Prince and used as a staging ground for her war.

HYDRA - A bloated German scientific body, most of HYDRA is immune to questions of ethics. Their research is decades ahead of most of the world.

STAAR - The premier Regime scientific body, it has recently come to resemble HYDRA when it comes to ethical methodology.

Defenders - The three Generals of the Regime. Wolverine, Frank Castle, and Matt Murdock were the originals, though Wolverine was replaced by Vic Sage, The Answer, after his death.

The Wave - After the tidal waves caused by Namor and Black Manta/Aquaman destroy most of the coastline of the world and completely submerge the vast majority of island nations, the event became known as The Wave. It took nearly a year for the waters to recede back to "normal" levels, leaving vast, barren fields of the dead in their wake. Themyscira is protected by the magic of the Olympain Gods.

Huntington's Chorea - An extremely rare terminal illness affecting Nora Fries and, after a failed experiment to free her, Victor Fries. It was cured by the efforts of STAAR labs, funded by both Wakanda and America. It's two most high profile victims, Nora and Victor Fries, were the first cured, shortly after Norman Osborn took office.

Vibranium Warhead - A theoretical weapon, the vibranium equivalent of a nuclear bomb. Its power would make whomever wielded the weapon the supreme nation on Earth. Nearly every major power is researching it. HYDRA and STAAR in particular have recently had breakthroughs in its development.

The Window - Developed by Victor Fries using research from both HYDRA and STAAR databases, the Window is able to be tuned to, theoretically, every Universe. Both sound and light come through the window, in exchange for a variable energy flow the other direction.
Last edited by The Silhouette of Adventure on Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

The Republic of Atria wrote:You crazy. But it was great.

Winner of Most Improved RPer, Best of P2TM for 2015!

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:38 am

Finland SSR wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:
Hiroshi:

Itaku

"You... speak Basic Galactic?" I replied. Oh. Well that's convenient. I don't like language barriers. My family was once visited by a Frieza soldier - it took us half an hour trying to communicate. It turned out he was just asking for toilet paper... Meanwhile, the man in front of me was surely in terrible shape. I would've brought some bandages and dezinfection cloth from the ship if I knew about this disaster, but it's far away now. He looked odd, too. His hairdo and more simian looks made me feel like he is not human, but the sudden transformation knocked off the Saiyan theory as well. Saiyans are extinct, right? That's what they told us in astrobiology classes in middle school.

"I'm not going to hurt you... My name's Itaku, I am from Planet Hera. I sensed an extraordinary power somewhere around here, and this led to me stumbling across you..." I explained while looking down at the ground, honding my hands together and brushing the ground with my foot a bit. My clothing is already a bit dirty - that's what you get for coming to Earth with a shiny new Nihil Nivi costume. "You look like you've had a truly big beating. Maybe I can carry you to a medical point?"

"Very funny." The Syper Saiyan muttered, glancing behind him at the gathered people waiting for some sort of confrontation. " There's no doubt that that extraordinary power was either me for a moment when I defeated the Legendary Super Saiyan, or was the Legendary Super Saiyan while he was kicking my ass." He said, muttering the last piece.

" Lis-Listen. Your surprisingly strong, and that's either c-cause for concern, or nervousness. People of your caliber either come here with thoughts of conquest or using the Dragon Balls, or come here attempting to settle down, yet at the same t-time, their a ticking time bomb. E-Explain while your here and I'll-" Dull pain shooting up his back was suddenly no longer dull, crippling pain sending spasms down his legs and lower back. Eyes rolling back into his head, he fell forward, his frame impacting the dirt lightly before bouncing slightly.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:08 am

Naja made the mistake of turning her powers off when she ate lunch. A few people began to recognize her. Her appearance made that slightly easier than average, but it was a good thing. She was thanked for her being a superhero. It felt good. Unfortunately, as she was talking with them, someone pointed out that she was beginning to look bulkier and taller than she did when she first arrived. She almost lashed out at the man who pointed it out, but stopped herself before she did. She never got angry over something minor like that before. It was genuine rage. "You're... Right. I'm pretty sure this isn't supposed to happen. I need to go see someone." She said, paid for her meal and shot into the sky in a brilliant streak of white energy.

This had to have been due to her fight with Doomsday. Increased size, muscle density, a significant increase in aggressive behavior when previously she was quite happy go lucky. She arrived at the Watchtower which was seemingly waiting for her as the hanger was left open for her to just walk in. It closed behind her and she was greeted by none other than the Flash. "Just in time. I was just going to come and get you. We think something happened when you two fought Doomsday."

"What was your first clue long-johns?" She said almost through her teeth which made Barry take a step or two back. "I'm sorry! It just slipped out... I'm not usually like this, I swear." She said.

"It's okay. I know. Superman is going through the same thing. Come on." He said and led her to a separate containment chamber right next to Superman's. "Hey Bruce, you think you've figured it out yet?"

"Yes." Batman replied still running scans on Superman and just starting with Naja. "What appears to have happened is, during your fight with Doomsday, you ripped him open. He had apparently evolved to release some sort of spores that when inhaled, would reproduce and turn you into... Well, Doomsdays. I don't think I need to tell you why that's bad." He said. "We're working with the Avengers to try and find a cure, the obvious symptoms are the physical deformities, and increased aggression. Naja, you're an Inhuman. Unfortunately, your immune system, even with your powers, is weaker. So you might be the one changing first. However your powers are definitely slowing the spread of the infection. So keep them on."

"Wonderful." She said and sat down. "So we stopped Doomsday and then we're actually becoming Doomsday? That sucks. Where's Alex? He's really good at magic, maybe he can help us, or at the very least slow down the infection some more."

"We just sent Barry out to look for him. But so far we have no idea where he's at."

New Rob Halfordia
Minister

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Rob Halfordia » Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:16 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:"I've been taken apart at the atomic level more than once." He said as they appeared in the chamber. "Though it was a circumstance where I wasn't supposed to live. I suppose that's what happen when you take on gods." He said and looked around. "The only time chamber, but not the only dimension like this. I've been to several. Though they were far more hostile." He smirked and snapped his finger which sparked a bit. "Well then, let's not waste any time." He said as magic energies coated his hands and he floated into the air. "Fair warning. I'm going to be unlike any opponent you've ever faced. It's not going to be as simple as last time. Keep hitting eachother until one of us falls over? Nah. For example..."

Alex vanished, only for one of him to surround Okarot in the cardinal directions: In the front, behind him, and on both of his left and right sides. "Here's the kicker." The one behind him says. "I'm messing with your ability to sense Ki. I wouldn't rely too much on it if I were you. But I don't need to tell you how to fight. You're a Saiyan after all. So let's see how you handle a simple elemental barrage." The one in front of Okarot shot hellfire, the one from behind, ice chilled to absolute zero, the on of the right fired lightning that rivaled Thor's, and the one on the left shot razor sharp wind. "They won't kill you, but I'm pretty sure it'll hurt like hell."

Okarot's reaction time was incredible, as he increased his energy output just enough to counteract the wind and melt the ice. But, as the fire came from the front, he was forced to jump to the side, right where the lightning was coming from. It was too fast to dodge, so he quickly attempted to dematerialize and teleport. But, as his deconstructed matter left the dimension, the lightning seemingly vanished as well. The cause became apparent as a small explosion occurred twenty feet left of where Okarot had been, and the Saiyan flew out of the reentry portal he had created. The weakness of the Bunkai Teleport was a dangerous one, in that, if the attack was fast enough, it could enter the pocket dimension with the user, and cause them to exit said pocket dimension rather explosively.

As Okarot got up, his left arm was in severe pain, but he had a smile on his face, "Is that all?", he asked, looking down at his arm, which now bore a massive hole where it connected to his shoulder. Blood streamed down it, as a chunk of flesh had been torn right out. But, suddenly, it started glowing green, and the flesh began to regenerate, the wound healing itself. Okarot chuckled, "You are going to have to try harder than that if you want me to fight you with my all."
Siliarba wrote:I stayed out of his way and let him do his thing, but the guy is a monster, a thing worse than cancer that needs to be removed and destroyed.

Kiris the korrupter wrote:Article 1 yb REMOVE new rob halfordia for being annoying cunt new rob halfordia toxic poster rob interaction like injecting toxic into eye

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:24 am

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
Charmera wrote:---

Sarah very nearly flinched at her little sister's sudden change in demeanor, silently chiding herself for screwing up that badly as she watched Hanah step back and look down in fear. The eldest Grimm sister frowned, taking a step towards Hanah before stopping herself. If she approached too sudddenly she might cause more trouble, she reasoned, it was best to try to solve this with words. She hadn't expected that the teddy bear threat would make Hanah feel this upset and distressed, and that hadn't been her intention at all, but now there was nothing she could do about it, except fixing it of course.

"Hanah, it's alright." She said, approaching slowly. "I won't take him, I promise." She continued. "It was wrong for me to threaten you to take away the teddy, I'm sorry for that. But you have to understand, Hanah, that I just want you to be safe and I don't want anything to happen. That's why I don't want you to drink any alcohol, because I worry about you." She stated. By now she was close enough to touch her little sister, and at that moment, she pulled her sister into a tight hug. "So let's just go to that place and forget that this happened, okay? Do you forgive me?"

Hanah teared up slightly as she felt her sister hug her. Her slightly shorter arms wrapped around her sister, hugging her tightly. "Of course I forgive you. You're my big sister..." She spoke. She was slightly ashamed as she realised how much of her was tied to that bear. How much she couldn't let it go. But she needed it. And Teddy needed her. No one else cared about stuffed bears. No one would protect him like Hanah would, or take care of him like Hanah would, or love him like Hanah would. Just like how Sarah and Sam had taken care of her, she took care of teddy. "I... I understand. I just can't... can't let him go. He's my teddy."

She paused. "You can... borrow him. If you ever want. But you have to give him back. I'm not being selfish, I just need to know he's safe." She said simply. It was almost like he was a real person. Though of course Hanah knew he wasn't, but to her he represented something she couldn't let go of.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:32 am

New Rob Halfordia wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:"I've been taken apart at the atomic level more than once." He said as they appeared in the chamber. "Though it was a circumstance where I wasn't supposed to live. I suppose that's what happen when you take on gods." He said and looked around. "The only time chamber, but not the only dimension like this. I've been to several. Though they were far more hostile." He smirked and snapped his finger which sparked a bit. "Well then, let's not waste any time." He said as magic energies coated his hands and he floated into the air. "Fair warning. I'm going to be unlike any opponent you've ever faced. It's not going to be as simple as last time. Keep hitting eachother until one of us falls over? Nah. For example..."

Alex vanished, only for one of him to surround Okarot in the cardinal directions: In the front, behind him, and on both of his left and right sides. "Here's the kicker." The one behind him says. "I'm messing with your ability to sense Ki. I wouldn't rely too much on it if I were you. But I don't need to tell you how to fight. You're a Saiyan after all. So let's see how you handle a simple elemental barrage." The one in front of Okarot shot hellfire, the one from behind, ice chilled to absolute zero, the on of the right fired lightning that rivaled Thor's, and the one on the left shot razor sharp wind. "They won't kill you, but I'm pretty sure it'll hurt like hell."

Okarot's reaction time was incredible, as he increased his energy output just enough to counteract the wind and melt the ice. But, as the fire came from the front, he was forced to jump to the side, right where the lightning was coming from. It was too fast to dodge, so he quickly attempted to dematerialize and teleport. But, as his deconstructed matter left the dimension, the lightning seemingly vanished as well. The cause became apparent as a small explosion occurred twenty feet left of where Okarot had been, and the Saiyan flew out of the reentry portal he had created. The weakness of the Bunkai Teleport was a dangerous one, in that, if the attack was fast enough, it could enter the pocket dimension with the user, and cause them to exit said pocket dimension rather explosively.

As Okarot got up, his left arm was in severe pain, but he had a smile on his face, "Is that all?", he asked, looking down at his arm, which now bore a massive hole where it connected to his shoulder. Blood streamed down it, as a chunk of flesh had been torn right out. But, suddenly, it started glowing green, and the flesh began to regenerate, the wound healing itself. Okarot chuckled, "You are going to have to try harder than that if you want me to fight you with my all."

Alex watched as Okarot destroyed his constructs and healed the wound they gave him "Wow. You're actually better at manipulating matter than I am. Then again. I don't do it much. I have plenty more up my sleeve. Like I said. That was simple." His voice coming from seemingly every direction around him. "Cool trick huh? I can't fight you head on. I'm not suicidal. So the last thing I want is for you to find me. But since you want something more intense..." He said and a construct of Naja appeared, though was void of emotion and wearing her outfit the he made for her earlier in the week.

"This is my girlfriend, or rather what she looks like. This construct isn't as powerful as she is, it's just the most I could muster while maintaining my cloaking spells. You do good against her, and I'll give you someone to fight who is much, much stronger." Alex explained. "Let the games begin!" He said and the construct started off by firing two powerful beams from it's eyes. Though they were magic based instead of energy based. Alex made them so they would hurt rather than kill. Their normal intent was they they flayed things apart at the atomic level. It still happens, but with much less power behind it.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:43 am

The Starlight wrote:
Charmera wrote:-snip-

The young inventor smiled at Etla's enthusiasm. He would have preferred kissing, but showing her sister around would suffice, he supposed. "Yes, I suppose we can. Alright, let's get started. We humans put things in our mouth and digest them, in order to gain energy. Our body breaks the food(that's what these things are generally called) into energy, which our bodies use to run, talk, and so forth. Also, humans need to sleep, it's basically going in a state of unconsciousness in the night when we recover energy." Craig said, ordering a couple donuts before continuing. "These cities, as we call them, are places were humans live. There are houses, where we live, businesses, where we work, and shops, where we buy food, among other things. Buying is like trading, I suppose, we give currency which is proportional to the cost of what we want. Oh, and icebergs are simply chunks of ice, frozen water, that float in the oceans, large bodies of water." He stopped, giving Ihra time to digest that all and ask questions, while the waiter came up with their donuts, Craig handing over the money. "And here we are. Doughnuts. One of humanity's finest creations," he said, handing one to Etla and Ihra, before grabbing one and sinking his teeth into it.

The Templar High Council wrote:-snip-

Yavanníel mused on it for a second. "Puting a star just where Gatheniel was. It wouldn't get rid of the black hole, but it would empower Elen significantly, and she could even teleport to it, and move out. As for the black hole, I have an idea. The Stargates issue forth a vaporizing cloud. I believe that vaporizing cloud would vaporize the black hole. All we have to do is create a giant Stargate and engage it repeatedly until the entire black hole is destroyed!" she said excitedly.
Tomia wrote:-snip-

The environmentalist sighed, putting a hand to her face and sinking into a chair. "What was he thinking?" she muttered to herself, before leaping up, longcoat flapping behind her, running off to tell the others. Gathering them, she tossed her phone in the middle of the table, letting them see it, giving them some background on Floyd and Roy's powers beforehand. "So, first objective is to free Roy, and get him out of there. Floyd never said that I had to come alone, and he ran when Katie showed up, showing that he can't take us. Katie, what I need you to do is to zip in there, grab him, and bring him back here. But you'll have to wait for me to engage Floyd first, so he's distracted. Cora, your job will be to provide backup for Katie, keep watch while she's freeing Roy. Make sure you two bring knives to cut the ropes. And the rest of the team can help me take care of Floyd. Any questions or alternate ideas?" Valancy asked, looking from face to face.

Katie nodded. "Though, There wont be any need for knives to cut the rope. I've been working on using my plasma powers to make constructs lately. So we should be cool." She spoke. "Also, I agree we should at least get an idea of what the location is like. Perhaps if they're any wires in there I can give the place a once over in half a nanosecond." She smiled. She was going to make sure no one got hurt. She had reafirmed her purpose. Though her smile faded when she realised the stakes, though she was still confident. She turned to Cora. "It should be cool teaming up with Cora agin."
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:55 am

Samantha Grimm
Samantha couldn't help herself and joined in on her sisters' hug. The exchange had been tough to watch and for a moment Sam was afraid Hannah would transform but Sarah was able to calm her down. "It's okay Hannah, you don't have to be scared. You know we'd never do anything to hurt you or your teddy." Sam told her sincerely. When they finally pulled away from the hug Samantha figured it'd be best if they moved on and thought of something else. "Well, we should get going then. Come on sisters, I can lead the way to the Devil's Den." Samantha said to them as they walked downstairs and headed out of the hotel.

Cora
Cora smiled at Katie's mention of being able to cut and construct things with plasma. "That's so cool Katie." Cora complimented her best friend. She then blushed a bit when Katie said she was glad to be working with her again. "Well, I always like fighting by your side Katie." Cora admitted before she felt a bit awkward and changed the subject, "I think it'd be a good idea for you to scout the building Katie. You can get in and out before they even know you're there." Cora said to her. She didn't like the idea of Katie going off alone, but she knew she'd be safe doing this and they needed to help Roy.
Last edited by Tomia on Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:31 am

New Rnclave wrote:

"Very funny." The Syper Saiyan muttered, glancing behind him at the gathered people waiting for some sort of confrontation. " There's no doubt that that extraordinary power was either me for a moment when I defeated the Legendary Super Saiyan, or was the Legendary Super Saiyan while he was kicking my ass." He said, muttering the last piece.

" Lis-Listen. Your surprisingly strong, and that's either c-cause for concern, or nervousness. People of your caliber either come here with thoughts of conquest or using the Dragon Balls, or come here attempting to settle down, yet at the same t-time, their a ticking time bomb. E-Explain while your here and I'll-" Dull pain shooting up his back was suddenly no longer dull, crippling pain sending spasms down his legs and lower back. Eyes rolling back into his head, he fell forward, his frame impacting the dirt lightly before bouncing slightly.

Itaku

Le-Legendary Super Saiyan... What is that? You mean, this guy was fighting a Saiyan? A god damn Saiyan? An Earthling beating a Saiyan? LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN? Too many questions to handle right now, and way too many than I would expect. No to mention, this man just keeps dropping bombs of exposition and even more unheard things. Dragon Balls? And he didn't believe I was from Hera... This is just, darn.

"You know, you should be more polite and welcoming to strangers who want to help you!" I finally let loose and exclaimed. This was just infuriating - are all humans so paranoid? Apparently yeah, because the people behind the golden-haired fellow are all frightened and so on. I don't look that threatening, right? I'm not even an adult! I turned my head to the side and muttered:

"I was going to come here and fight this huge power level... I sensed you all the way from Hera, and this intrigued me. After all, back there I don't have many people to spar, but looks like this won't do either - you can barely stand! That's why I wanted to take you to the nearest medical point instead." On Hera, we have medical points all over the place, which is merely a single doctor in a stand who can give first aid and quickly fix up fighting injuries. I assumed something like that was also on Earth.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse