NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:15 am

Mavorpen wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:"But... home invaders! Burglars! Pervert exhibitionists!" Kylie recounted all the things the thought when she saw Jamal's crew. "Can you really blame me for reacting to my home being broken into?" Kylie sighed, then stood up. If this was actually a problem, then it'd be for the best that she go help.

"How about we introduce ourselves. Then... I guess I'll go with you..." Kylie seemed a bit hesitant as she spoke, but then Katie said something to her.

Kylie laughed at this bit. "Yeah, I guess you should, since I won't be around. I should let Leon know I'm leaving too, maybe that an aunt died or something?" As she pondered how she was going to get out of work, Kylie remembered she said to introduce themselves.

"I'm Kylie Perceval, nice to meet you." She offered her hand to Jamal to shake; he was the one talking the most.

"I suppose you also have a point." Jamal stood up and shook Kylie's hand. "I'm Jamal. That's Ruby, Adam Warlock, and Phyla-Vell." He said, gesturing to each respective individual as he introduced them. "Again, I'm sorry that all of this has been kind of pushed on you all at once. I wish I could tell you why we need you, but some of us aren't as cooperative as others." He said, flashing a look at Ruby. "In any case, we should get going soon. Every second we waste increases the risk of the Phalanx corrupting other systems and spreading."

"It's alright. Let's just get out of here." Kylie led them all to the roof and began to float. "Now... where exactly is Kree space? I'm pretty sure my ring can get a general direction at least, but you've been there Jamal. You ought to know better than I." Kylie smiled one of her stupid grins. "Just point me in the right direction, and I'll get 'em!"
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:45 am

The Rebel Alliances wrote:Daniel Carter/NightBlade-32 Yrs-Devil's Den
I ignored what Ceecee warned me about the 'disease'. As it was unimportant. What was important, is that Ceecee had agreed to aid me in my mission. Her own skills were not necessary, but useful all the same. And it would be nice to have her around, as Mia, despite her...eagerness. Is more likely to try for an autograph from the Joker rather than kill him, or the Jester for that matter. When Ceecee asked mentioned that I may have faced someone like the Joker in my own world, my mind flashed back to the first meeting with my world's Joker. A fight...that I was lucky to leave. However, that was then, and this is now. "Yeah, I have run into my world's Joker once. I may not know him as well as the Batman, but I think I can guess his style." I then relaxed slightly in my own seat. As I contemplated on how she noticed my different attire. I had explained it to Mia, but Ceecee probably knows well enough. But even so, some casual conversation in this atmosphere is never a bad thing. "The new uniform, is not so much for mourning as you may believe." I began to handle casually one of my own sub machine guns. As I began to calmly explain the new guise.

"Reporters like a story, imagine the headlines if they ever saw the Sentinel with one of these?" I asked rhetorically. However, then looking over at Mia. Seeing her previously flush face now almost in a pout.

I could not figure her out, I am not even convinced she can figure herself out. In fact, she seemed to get this way when she met Ceecee, then the lines connected.

She thought she was having a moment with Ceecee...

I placed a hand on my forehead, and it was almost obvious, even behind my mask that I was smiling.

The thought was actually quite funny, as it was plain for me to see Ceecee was, if not interested, entirely oblivious to the fan girl mode of Mia. I forced myself back on topic so that they would not question me on what I found humorous.

"So, you say you have been collecting information I believe? But you cannot find any pattern, well I can solve the missing link. If you could show me what information you have found, I am confident I can at least narrow down our search." My eyes then traced back to a large TV in the lounge, showcasing fights in the Arena. It was then that I realized that Ceecee probably had not had a good fight in a long time. Perhaps she should let off some steam before we go.

I then glanced over at Mia. Having a inward laugh. And it would be amusing to see which of us Mia would cheer for. I then presented my idea to Ceecee.

"After you show me the information, we dont have to leave immediately. Perhaps we could warm up, a battle in the Arena perhaps? I am sure Mia here would like to, see you in action." I dropped, trying to see if Ceecee would pick up on what is going on inside Mia's head.

I finally stood up and stretched. Looking down at the two.

"So, I assume we have a deal?"

CeeCee
The Devil's Den

CeeCee had a small smile adorning her face "Ye, I've been the headline of reporters myself a few times, but not that often and the story was always changed not to reveal what shouldn't be revealed by the military. Perks of being a soldier I suppose, kind of lost that perk now that I'm on my own." A more serious look quickly came back though as the main topic at hand was still the Joker. From all the things Gotham city has seen, he was the worst. Most villains had an agenda, rob this place, or kill that guy to reach this spot, all bad things but most of the time they avoided unnecessary collaterals as those draw attention. The Joker however, he just wanted to bring chaos and be chased by the heroes.

"The thing is, I've been spotting the Joker a lot, wile I've been busy with creating and managing this place, [url=the Defender]http://i.imgur.com/YtUfrtK.jpg[/url], my batmobile-like car, has been scanning the streets for criminal activity. It saw the usual things, gave me some info to track down gang bosses and stuff like that. But the strangest thing it has picked up is the Joker." CeeCee looked away for a moment because she was still trying to make sense of everything the Joker's been doing. "The thing is, it's picked up the Joker's image constantly, the sheer number of encounters is almost higher than all the gang activity combined. First the Ace Chemical Factory, then outside the mayor's home, later Amusement Mile."

CeeCee continues listing many locations "The water reservoir, the power plant, Arkham Asylum, the hospital, ..." the list went on "But what doesn't make any sense is that he hasn't done anything at any of those places, it's like all he did was wait to smile at the camera of the Defender. And I've found one thing that connects all the places he's been visiting, at all those places he's fought and lost to Batman. If I didn't know any better it's like he's trying to taunt in Batman coming back to take him down."

CeeCee didn't like talking about the Joker, crimes are crimes and villains are villains, but she could hunt or at least trace most of them, but in the case of the Joker it was more like she was the one being traced, whenever she was actually driving the Defender he never showed up, it's like he knew when he could show up and when he couldn't. CeeCee's mood lightened up a bit though when Daniel offered a bout in the arena. It was true CeeCee hasn't had a good fight in a wile and a fight like this would surely get her back in to shape. "Now to the subject of a fight in the arena, I'm definitely up for that. But let's make it a bit more interesting, we both have a ton of gadgets, weapons, bombs, ... you name it. How about we don't use any of those and keep it to who is simply the better hand to hand fighter?"

"Also this place can't fully heal people, only restore them enough that they don't need a doctor, and considering your plans to hunt a psychopath, we'd want to avoid any later discomfort. So let's make it a, first one to knock the other down 3 times wins. What do you think?"

Just after Daniel had answered she continued talking a bit more "And Mia has seen me in action, she was there when I thoroughly kicked Killer Croc's ass, and she's shown interest in becoming a better fighter herself so observing fights can only help you get better. Besides who doesn't like to see a couple good fighters facing off in the ring?" Under her breath there was one more thing she had to say, but it wasn't aimed to anyone inside this room "You got that right D.?" "Ah don't worry C I al ready gave up my spot to our backup band and started testing out the drinks we got. I'm really loving the Merlin Madness, it actually adapts to the kind of magic you're using, mine taste like burning and explosions, it's awesome!" At this point DeeDee burped out a cloud of smoke before chugging another Merlin's Madness. "I know that, I can taste it as you drink it, what I meant is don't get yourself drunk as that gets me drunk and I am about to fight."

CeeCee whispered those last 2 sentences as soft as she could so that the others didn't hear anything and it would just sound like she was mumbling to herself for a bit. Sure it would seem weird, but more people mumble to themselves from time to time.
Last edited by Siliarba on Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:54 am

Tomia wrote:Cora
Cora followed Katie down to the street where the came face to face with a very tall demon woman with wings. When she said she wanted to defeat the Justice Queens Cora frowned and got angry. "Ya? Well you don't seem that tough. We don't need the others to beat you. We can handle this ourselves." She looked over to Katie who seemed disturbed, like something about this demon was very wrong. She suddenly heard Jasmine call Katie by her real name and Cora was shocked. Did Katie know this crazy woman? "How does this freak know who you..." Cora was suddenly cut off by the monster throwing two of her small minions at Katie at incredible speeds. Cora was shocked and relieved that Katie was able to dodge them. Angry filled in Cora's mind. No one threatened her best friend, no one. "You like throwing stuff huh? Well let's see how you like this!" Cora shouted to her, raising a large energy blast and throwing it at Jasmine.

Suddenly Jasmine countered with a wall of hellfire, one which would engulf the Ki ball and defend her from its effects.

"I think not Infinity. I think you'll be begging for mercy before this is over."

Katie rolled after the dodge, then sped toward her foe. She sent out a blast of electricity at her, which she grunted at. The demon fell back, only to grab her foe by the arm. Katie's eyes widened as she was lifted up. She struggled and Jasmine smiled.

"Just like old times Katie?" She spoke. "I don't want to hurt you really Kate." She spoke, tightening her grasp proving she was lying. Katie bit back a scream of pain. Jasmine frowned. "We can be together Katie. You and I. Like before."

Eleven months ago

Jasmine, short, unnatractive and nerdy was balling her eyes out after yet another rejection. Her blonde hair tied in pigtails and her massive glasses giving her the classic nerd look. She was going to be all alone. No one to hold and love her. No one she could love back. No one even likes her, she was just so hopeless and pathetic.

Suddenly she heard a sound. The sound of footsteps, she looked up to see someone. Someone with a warm and welcoming smile.

"Hey there! Katie. We know each other from class." She spoke. Still smiling she took a seat. "Look. I know why your upset. I saw that Harold guy and you talking and then... Well I decided to follow you in here." She explained. Then put a hand on hers. "You don't need to worry. You'll find the perfect person eventually."

Jasmines eyes widened. No one has ever been this nice to her. No one had ever said such nice things. She felt much better.

"Umm... Okay."

"So... Yeah. Just hold on till you find the person who will accept you alright. He or she has to be out there somewhere!" She spoke. She gave the thumbs up. Then looked at the time. "Crap! I have to go to a lecture."

"Wait! Just before you go..."

Katie frowned. "Um. Yeah. What?"

"Um... Well... Can... We be friends?"

Katie paused. Then smiled. "Sure. Of course!" She replied. It astonished the other girl. She blinked, though by the time she did Katie had ran out the door. "We can talk more about it later after my class!"

"Wait!" She shouted. But then frowbed, sighed, her head hittig the desk. "I would have asked a lot more if I knew you were going to accept so quickly..." She said to herself.

Present day
"I'm pretty! Powerful! You should want me! That's why you broke up with me isn't it? I wasn't pretty enough!"

Katie groaned, in pain. She still squirmed. Her arm wasn't damaged yet, but much worse might happen if she didn't escape quick.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:02 am

Cora's eyes widened when her attack was absorbed. Jasmine was clearly powerful, this wouldn't be as easy as Cora had thought.She saw Katie attack the monster but suddenly she was grabbed and Cora could tell she was in trouble. She had to do something quick.
She turned over to the demon minions, and began firing dozens of small blasts at them. Cora hoped this would distract Jasmine because the next second she was flying toward her at high speeds, aiming a kick at her shoulder to force her to release Katie.
Last edited by Tomia on Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:14 am

The Rebel Alliances wrote:
Daniel Carter/NightBlade-32 Yrs-Devil's Den

As Mia went off on her own to gather information. I myself allowed myself to place some distance from us as I went off on my own. After all, it may do her some good to get away from me for a while. I moved about the club as I took in the lights, music, costumed staff and dancers but most interesting was the large crowds of heroes, villains and all in between. One could throw a rock and find someone guilty enough to warrant death in most cases, but I know better than to try anything here. For the most part, I ignored most of the random murmurs around me. But something had captured my attention, a woman, who looks as if she had been through a rough time lately, was speaking about Gotham and the mess it is currently in. She had several bruises on her face and a set of dirty asylum clothes, so the assumption that she was an escaped asylum inmate, was not a hard one. She spoke while constantly brushing her bands away from her eyes. "Gotham is shit, too dangerous for even some of the most powerful masked villains to move freely, not just from Batman, the man is missing, but from other killers." The man she was speaking too, appeared far cleaner, and wore some type of uniform. "What about Batgirl, I hear she is still in the city..." The crazed woman cut him off in frantic ramblings. "Are you joking? Things are worse than ever, that side kick has not helped at all. Why do you think I am holed up here? But just wait, as soon as I hear things have calmed down a bit, I'll go back. I'll show em, show em all..."

I walked past the couple, as I had made my decision. Even in this Earth, Gotham is still the icon of corruption, failure and greed. That is fine, as I will cleanse it.

Tonight.

As I glided around the various rooms, eventually making my way to the Arena, I discovered that the Joker, had not been spotted in some time. Neither had his offshoots, Harley Quinn and Jester. Not to mention Silver Queen. I have found my targets. Gotham's cleaning will begin with the symbol of it's torment. The Joker will go first, and everyone close to him. Including the Jester and Silver Queen as well. Not only that, it must be made somehow public, for the world to witness.

My mind traced back to Deathstroke, and when he televised our own battle. A tactic I can borrow to show the masses, disease will no longer be tolerated in this world. After all, crime is like a cancer and must be eradicated swiftly.

As I was just about to leave the Arena and go search for Mia. A man, obviously dressed the part of a hero began to walk towards me. At first I had the instinct to ignore him, but he seemed...similar. To me. Well, more precisely to Sentinel. His armor, had more than a convenient resemblance to my own in many ways. The armor was bulky and colored in red, white and black. Had a black visor and the helmet resembled the visage of a....dinosaur? As the man drew ever closer I realized that he was not walking past me, but he was walking to me. Finally, the man stopped in front of me, and as soon as he spoke, it was obvious he had a voice converter.

"I need to speak with you, before you go wherever you are going." The man stated, presenting himself like a wall to my progress.

"Sorry, I just came to chat, but not with you." I then tried to move past him, but he placed his hand on my chest and modestly shoved me back.

"I am not asking."

I breathed deeply, gaining my own composure. The man is adamant, but stupid. I cocked my head in his direction, both of us analyzing the other through our own masks.

"What do you have in mind?" I quizzed him, to which he simply answered by nodding in the direction of the Arena. I smirked beneath my mask.

Of course, just a brawler. Well, It would do him well to learn from his mistakes. I allowed him to lead me to the arena. Where the rules were explained to us. Neither of us really needed it, they were simple enough to understand, and we seemed about the same level of power regardless. The cheering crowds around us each began to place bets as the battle was gonna be showcased, and when the match began, we both dove right in at peak human speeds. I threw in several fast paced flurries and he deftly managed to block them all. As I made a sweeping leg kick at his lower legs, he managed to do a backflip to evade, only he traveled far higher than even a olympic champion would have been able to. Hell, even further than I could.

"You know what you are doing. I can see that, but how is your blade work?" I asked, drawing my own sword. As this unknown hero drew his blade, his alias revealed to be 'Ranger' from the announcer for the Arena. Our blades glanced off of each other as he circled the ring, each one of us delivering blows and avoiding or blocking the other one. But as we fought, I could not shake the sense of deja vu, his stance, moves and stature all seemed to mirror my own.

And the mystery only served frustrate me to no end.

I locked his own blade between my own and a wall as I managed to place a high kick right into his helmet. Knocking the mask off and revealing the face of my adversary. One that was aged into his mid twenties. Short cut brown hair, and deep coffee colored eyes. Features matching my own deceased son.

I then violently took hold of his sword and slammed my arm into his, forcing him to drop the weapon and allowing me to take hold of it. Using both blades to pin him to the wall, but not actually puncturing him, I gave a deep growl.

"Who...are you?" He then pressed his palm to my chest and released what would have been a powerful ki blast which launched me across the arena. I slammed into the opposite wall on my back as I fell over, recovering, I still wielded both of our swords as he approached me, this time hovering slightly in the air. But not from any in built feature of his armor, no...he was flying.

"I am the son of a man who used to be called the greatest hero there ever was. A man who has lost his own way, blinded by tragedy. My name is...August Carter." This was not amusing. This...man. Looks like my son, he fights like me, he has the powers of his mother, and he claims to be...someone he could not be. I squeezed the handle of my blade, so desiring to make him confess his lies. But, it is possible that this man, is from another timeline. Or future or dimension or anything else of a million possibilities.

He could very well be a August Carter. But no, he is not mine.

I stood up, and raised a single hand as I voiced my own forfeit. "I give up." I no longer had any interest in fighting this man.

As I collected myself and sheathed my blade, I turned my back on the young man. He took a couple steps after me.

"Dad, I still need to speak to you-" I cut him off, by raising a single hand. And spoke while never turning to face him.

"You may indeed be the son of Daniel in some timeline....but I only have one son. And he is dead." And with that, I left and made my way over to the VIP Lounge, not taking long at all to spot Ceecee and Mia alone, with Mia as pink as the dress she is wearing. I made my way over to the both of them, and closed the launge door behind me, so it was just the three of us.

I had a feeling that Ceecee would be willing to help me, but just in case, I needed her to trust me. So, I removed my mask as NightBlade and stood as I faced her.

"Ceecee, I am sure you remember me. We were both at Arkham Asylum some time ago. I am here because I need some information. I have picked up rumors of Jester trying to locate the Joker. I want to find them both, along with their accomplices, and start with cleaning Gotham up with them. Joker is the face of the disease destroying Gotham. Mia here, has offered to help me restore order in Gotham." I then took a seat next to Mia.

"I know you are likely aware that I do not use...lethal means, to achieve a goal. But things have...changed. People like us, we are professionals. We have the capabilities to enter into this mess and eradicate the disease crippling Gotham without collateral damage. So, what I am asking is...Do you know where the Joker is? If we find him, Jester and Silver Queen will also find us. Then we can deal with all of them in a single swoop." I finished explaining.

As I leaned back, I tried to push the thoughts of the August I met out of my mind. As I tried to extract the information I needed from Ceecee. August had relocated to the Hero's Cafe to unwind from our fight.

Walking into the Devils den came another super powered celebrity, and the only one who was a pop singer. And the only one with a massive blade.

Nice place... Asked Verse.

About an hour or so ago.
She had nodded to Gilbert in thanks, and walked towards the man she intended to interrogate. Crowe had ties to each of the big five. And though Verse didn't know it, him too.

"Crowe. Tell us what you know. Where is Janice."

"Janice? Verse I don't know where she is."

"What?"

"They cut all ties with me and went underground. I have no idea where they are. I'm sorry."

Chorus scowled, sorely tempted to chop his head off. This had been a disappointing day.

"But.. There might be one way to find them. Janice always liked bars. She kept talking about this new one that had popped up called..."

Present.
The Devils den...

She walked around, looking for someone who matched Crowes description of her. She was supposed to be a fighter aparantly.

He said she doesn't usually come to these sorts of places till later."

"Fine. I'll wait." she replied, finding a chair and sitting down in it next to a table. Then she sighed. Or at least tried to, but nothing came out.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:25 am

New Rnclave wrote:
Charmera wrote:No she had though when Tomia was in the monsters arms. She was just about to move. The temperature went up to incredible levels. Then she heard the crack, and her heart skipped a beat. Tears came out of her eyes, quickly evaporated yet they had come out. No no no no no no.

"NO!" she screamed, tearing through her throat as if she vomited forth a thousand knives. The volume of it was enough to deafen people, like an explosion. She looked blankly for a second, with nothing but despair in her eyes.

Then her eyes lit up. Like someone had put a lit flame to gasoline they lit up brightly. Then in the next few moments Claudia charged the Saiyan. The temperature around her now enough to melt titanium like butter. It was hard to look in her direction, the fire so bright it would blind normal humans.

She screamed. She didn't stop even as she slammed into her foe, her fist rising to pummel Broly. Claudias fists rhythmically slammed down onto him like hammers, encircled by blue fire and powered by nothing but the purest of anger. She picked up in speed, completely whaling all her rage out into her foe.

Hiroshi:

Why?

All he did was try. All he could do was try. That's all he ever did, and somehow everything would work itself out. But they never did. Even when he put everything he ha into his efforts, everything always fell apart. He should be able to protect the ones he loved, he should've been able to save her! The one person that always pushed him forward, that left him hopeful that something would always be alright, was gone. And all that was left in Hiroshi's chest was an empty void, a swirling pool of sadness and despair.

Al that he could think of was the face of his child, the one thing he loved more than anything else, as she died in that Monsters arms, the smile she'd given him. She'd believed in him, and hoped he was coming to save her. And he failed. This couldn't be happening. Not on the same day he was wished back to life. It was impossible to believe it had all happened. It was impossible... He was never fast enough, strong enough, smart enough. He was the first Saiyan to achieve this level of power in a thousand years, he was an Ascended Saiyan, the pinnacle of Saiyan power, yet, It wasn't enough.

He'd failed Tomia, he'd sworn to protect her and achieved unparalleled levels of power to do so, yet it was never enough, he couldn't save her. He failed Tomia, his Mother, Oniyo and the entire Namekian race because he wasn't strong enough. Shakily looking at Claudia, he realized he'd failed her too, He'd sworn he loved her yet had allowed her to fight this beast, and had left her alone to handle Tomia. He never gave up hope, but what did that do for Tomia?

What had it done for his Mother? Or Ariel?

What had it ever done for him in his life? How much time had he wasted training? Could he have been a better father? Struggling to stand, Hiroshi wondered what Claudia would be like if they'd never met.

Uncontrollably, tears streamed down Hiroshi's face, his knees giving out as he fell, his eyes locked on the body of a little girl who thought she could swoop in and save the day as he had, a little girl who deserved better then him.

Sobs racked his body as he stared. Why wouldn't she just get up? Why was she hanging there in that monsters grip? The right side of her face was mangled, her eye crushed, the socket a bleeding mess. Ariel would be so mad. Maybe he could get her a sensu and everything would be okay...

But Ariel hated him.

And his daughter was dead.

"T-Tomia." Hiroshi choked, even the name shaking him to the core.

"NO!" Claudia screamed, the sudden wave of force sending Hiroshi sprawling. Everything was to surreal, but Hiroshi understood what was happening, the second wave forcing Hiroshi to raise his power. It was the same power he witnessed against Garlic, an incredible power born of godly rage. Looking over to Broly, he felt his grief and self loathing transform into something greater.

This bastard was just standing there, laughing. He was laughing that he killed his daughter.

Summoning his remaining power, Hiroshi shook with fury, fire flooding his veins, golden energy flickering around him violently. Even if he couldn't defeat this thing, he was going to get his daughter back.

" Well, you two are angry, Perhaps you wont be so disappointing this time!"

It wasn't Hiroshi who struck him, it was a red blur, strikes hammering into his form like a jackhammer. Energy pulsed off of Claudia, as if he was exerting the power of the sun. It wasn't him who would avenge his daughter, it was a girl who wouldn't know him if he didn't have PTSD. A girl who he was in love with, yet he didn't know if she shared the feelings.

For the first time since his transformation, Hiroshi saw pain burst across the beasts features. It was so shocking Hiroshi almost missed his chance, Steeling himself, he rocketed from his position, the earth cratering beneath him.

Flipping around the giant, Hiroshi cracked his knuckles across the Beasts jaw, blood and saliva mixing as they Super Saiyan stumbled. Sliding beneath a flailing fist, he grasped his daughters dogi, bursting off in a blur of motion, clutching the mangled body of a 5 year old.

There was another massive thunderclap behind him. And this time it wasn't Claudia striking the Giant.

Rage returned openly to Hiroshi's features as he set his daughter down, a familiar golden fire burning to life around him. So much of his hate had already been tapped in too. And there wasn't enough stamina left in him to release his power fully. The air around him sizzled with power, Hiroshi steadying himself as the beast approached.

The look of pure ragehad returned to Broly as well, the Monster taking several deep furious breaths.

" No one strikes me."

" And I'm sure no one lives to tell the tale either! Get on with it you son of a bitch! I'm still standing!"

The strike came so quickly, Hiroshi couldn't follow it. It was so incredibly powerful, even as it cracked across his jaw, that the impact resonated through his frame. Sparks of Super Saiyan energy bled off of him as his body lifted into the air, before falling backwards. His body barely traveled any distance before a meaty fist gripped his ankle. Immediately, his body snapped like a whip, the force of the blow traveling through his upper body.

Then he experienced real agony.

Pulled violently backwards, Hiroshi was impaled on Broly's knee, back first. His entire being blistered in pain, and his legs went numb within seconds. Something severed with the impact, and only for a moment could he fill the sharp pain within his back, just above where the knee landed. A pained grasp barely left his lips before a fist doubled him over, an elbow colliding with his head as he was slammed into the ground. Ribs broke and splintered under the force while blood spewed from his throat.

It was impossible to breath, impossible to think, and ran over the left side of his vision as Broly pulled him in close, fingers digging into the flesh of his throat.

" What a waste you are." Broly cackled as he tossed him down, raising his boot.

This was it, he was going to join his daughter.

"BROLY!"

Everything froze in time, a angered shout echoing across the landscape as Claudia sped towards them.

Get out of here! Go! Grab Tomia and Leave!

The words caught in his throat, blood vomiting past his lips, dripping off his chin and onto he torn remains of his dogi.

" Well, Bitch. Are you going to save this one?" The Monster cackled. " You're so pathetic!"

By the time Hiroshi recognized the words, the huge boot slammed down on his back, before grinding into it.

Unable to resist or hold back, Hiroshi screamed for all he was worth, despite the blood in his throat and lungs.

Suddenly Claudia picked up the leg that was pushing down on her boyfriend, her eyes were alight with rage as she litterally picked Broly up and used him as a club. She slammed his body down on to the ground repeatedly, like a she was swinging a toy arouns or using his face to beat the ground. She then tossed him into the ground, she then jumped into the air and slammed down onto her foe, her hand pushing his head into the ground, which she slammed repeatedly into the ground.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:15 am

Tomia wrote:Cora's eyes widened when her attack was absorbed. Jasmine was clearly powerful, this wouldn't be as easy as Cora had thought.She saw Katie attack the monster but suddenly she was grabbed and Cora could tell she was in trouble. She had to do something quick.
She turned over to the demon minions, and began firing dozens of small blasts at them. Cora hoped this would distract Jasmine because the next second she was flying toward her at high speeds, aiming a kick at her shoulder to force her to release Katie.

Jasmine was distracted, which meant she ended up dropping Katie. She growled, whirling around to face her assailant. "You!" she shouted, she charged Cora, attempting to grab her and slam her against a sign post. "You're not her real friend. I'm the only one she needs! Me!" she shouted.

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:21 am

Cora was glad when she saw Jasmine drop Katie, but then Jasmine came after her. Cora was faster than Jasmine so she was able to dodge her attacks easier, but if she was caught, it wouldn't be good for her. She dodged Jasmine's grab as she crushed the sign post behind her. Cora then sent a number of quick jabs and kicks to Jasmine's stomach, rolling away to try to stop Jasmine from grabbing her. "Friends don't break arms Jasmine. You may be beautiful on the outside, but you're ugly on the inside." Cora said to her, trying to keep her attention away from Katie.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:28 am

Tomia wrote:Cora was glad when she saw Jasmine drop Katie, but then Jasmine came after her. Cora was faster than Jasmine so she was able to dodge her attacks easier, but if she was caught, it wouldn't be good for her. She dodged Jasmine's grab as she crushed the sign post behind her. Cora then sent a number of quick jabs and kicks to Jasmine's stomach, rolling away to try to stop Jasmine from grabbing her. "Friends don't break arms Jasmine. You may be beautiful on the outside, but you're ugly on the inside." Cora said to her, trying to keep her attention away from Katie.

Jasmine got mad. "Shut up! I didn't break her arm! I.. " she paused, looking at Katie, who was rubbing her arm. She stepped back having a moment of clarity with a look of guilt on her face. "What... Have I done..?" before the magic pills she had been taking regularly for so long now drowned out clarity. "You! You forced us to fight! Your fault!" She shouted near incoherently as she suddenly let out a torrent of hellfire from her mouth in a flamethrower style.

Katie saw this. "No Jasmine!" She shouted and ran up to her. "Listen! This isn't what you need what you... Need-"

"This is for your own good Katie." She spoke, letting the fire dire down and bashing Katie away, dazing her for a little while. She then followed up her flames by charging Cora again, trying to punch her.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:36 am

Charmera wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:

"It could work. You be the nice one, I be the mean one. If it worked on TV, and for Batman, Why can't it work for us?" He asks. "I can keep things... Not blown up. He was merely an example." He was going to explain more but then Julie kissed him. "Yeah... Yeah... It was." There was never a moment in his life when he was this happy. "We should be the power couple! Screw Superman and Wonder Woman! Though I really should find a name better than Nightmare. Cause that doesn't exactly sound like a good Superhero name..."

"I suppose it could work... Still uncomfortable about killing, but alright... though I'm also quite interested in the power couple idea..." Julie replied. Then blushed. "So, you want to... Give us a try?" She asked, she smiled. She had gotten to know Nighty over the week and had to say she really liked his company. When he asked she gave thought to a name. "Well, I'm going to keep calling you Nighty..." She remarked. "I'm not sure. Shadow Knight could work because of your umbrakenisis, but it sounds a little corny..."

Tomia wrote:Cora was very much enjoying the moment she and Katie were sharing and hugged her best friend back. She saw Katie was tearing up a bit but decided not to bring it up. She returned Katie's smile and then listened to her speak. She wondered what she was going to say when she was suddenly interrupted by something. Cora could feel that something was off as well. She looked down the street and saw a woman with wings, it was very strange. She nodded when Katie asked if she wanted to see what was going on. She ran over to the corner of the roof and pressed a button beneath one of the railings. When she pressed it a large container that held her red infinity suit. It was designed liked Katie's but had an infinity sign in the center and had plate armor in the vulnerable places. When she stepped inside the containing closed and a few moments later Cora came out as Infinity. "Alright, lead the way Katie." She said her best friend. This seemed like trouble, but she was sure she and Katie could handle it.

The woman below smiled up at the two of them as Katie traveled through the wires in the building to arrive down at the street. The woman was tall, at least eight feet tall, which made the short Katie feel even more short. She frowned self consciously. "Can we help you?"

The demon looking woman laughed and flexed her wings. She looked intimidating, yet extreemely attractive at the same time despite her more demonic features.

"I have come to challenge you "Justice Queens" to see who the real queen of the city is!" She spoke. "I, Queen Jasmine of the Daemons from the abyss, have come to claim this city-"

"Look. I know you have a whole speech prepared, but this is New York. Not Middle Earth. You can skip the fantasy stuff and just get to the point." Jasmine? wondered Katie, before she reasoned this probably wasn't the same Jasmine. Hopefully.

Then she realised this demon queen looked really familiar, and sounded pretty familiar too. Of course she was much prettier and had a melodic voice that Jasmine didn't, a lack of glasses and quite a few feet of height-

Oh dear god no... It's her.

"Very well..." Spoke the deamon queen. "I wish to fight you all."

"All of us? The others are busy. You got me and Infinity. That should be more than enough."

I don't think she's here for any of that demon crap... We're not the most well known at the moment. Then why is she here?

The deamon laughed. "You underestimate me! It will hardly be a challenge to deal with you two worms!" She then smiled Emily. "I'll make you all my slaves! And I'll have a special purpose for you Katie..."

Fuck... she knows... How does she know? Katie suddenly felt something and quickly dodged one of her minions that had been thrown at her with speeds that would make a bullet jealous.

"I sincerely doubt we're just gonna go around murdering people. I believe the expression is few and far between... You can call me whatever you want. And I like that. Shadow Knight." This was more fun than he ever had. Who knew not being hunted and then slaughtering said hunters would be fun? "Normal couples have a house and stuff... I've got nothing... Unless you've got an apartment or something."

Alex and Naja: Wal-mart

"Have you ever even been in a Wal-mart?" Naja asked as she grabbed a shopping cart.

"Why would I have ever needed to go inside one before now?"

"Good point. The thing I like about this place is that I'm not the weirdest looking person here. Not by a long shot." She said walking through the store. Alex followed her and noticed that, yeah, Naja wasn't the strangest looking person in the store.

"With all these people that exist... It makes me wonder how you can feel the way you do about your appearance."

"Well. You're not a woman."

"How many times have I complimented you? You look fine." Alex was just beginning to understand the enigma wrapped in mystery that women really are. Naja did most of the shopping. She was the one paying for it so he didn't mind. He wasn't a picky eater. It was starting to grow. things like paper towels and toilet paper, combined with milk and other basic things. "You don't mind paying for this?"

"Oh relax. I like shopping. Come on, if you be good, I'll let you pick out a piece of candy."

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:39 am

Cora saw Jasmine's expression change for a moment. She seemed to turn back to her human concious for a moment but was then pulled back by the monster. Maybe there was a chance to get her back to normal, but they'd have to figure out how this happened to her in the first place.

Suddenly a blaze of hell fire came barreling toward Cora. She grunted in effort and created a large energy blast to keep the fire at bay. However she didn't have time to recover when Jasmine suddenly came charging toward her. Her fist connected with Cora's chest and sent her flying across the street, slamming into a parked car.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:52 am

Tomia wrote:Cora saw Jasmine's expression change for a moment. She seemed to turn back to her human concious for a moment but was then pulled back by the monster. Maybe there was a chance to get her back to normal, but they'd have to figure out how this happened to her in the first place.

Suddenly a blaze of hell fire came barreling toward Cora. She grunted in effort and created a large energy blast to keep the fire at bay. However she didn't have time to recover when Jasmine suddenly came charging toward her. Her fist connected with Cora's chest and sent her flying across the street, slamming into a parked car.

Jasmine laughed, revealing in the destructio. She walked over to Cora, grabbing her by the head. "Well. Looks like I'm the more powerful one. Maybe you needed your team after all." She remarked. She was about to slam her head into the car, when suddenly she felt considerable force strike her right in the face. It wasn't too effective, but it got her attention.

It was Katie, punching. "Don't you hurt my friends Jasmine." She spoke. She looked to her hand for a brief moment. What did she just do-?

She was interrupted in her thoughts when Jazmine charged her. She suddenly grabbed her opponent and picked her up as if she weighed nothing, because for a moment she did, then tossed her. Katie then realised what she was doing. Tactile density manipulation. Neat.

"You okay?" She asked Coraz

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am

Cora had been trying to get up when she felt herself being lofted into the air by Jasmine. She would have said something back but Jamie's hand was around her throat. Cora was waiting for Jasmine to attack again when suddenly she was hit from behind and forced to drop her. Katie had punched her straight on. Cora admired Katie's bravery but was scared when Jasmine grabbed her. "Katie!" She called. Suddenly though Katie was grabbing Jasmine and tossed her aside like she weighed nothing. Cora was shocked, how had Katie done that? She'd have to ask after they were done with this. Katie then came up to Cora and asked if she was okay, "Ya I'm fine. Thanks for helping me back there. She's strong Katie, we have to find a way to stop her." Cora said to her, getting to her feet and readying herself to fight again. "We'll have to work together, if we do that we can beat her."
Last edited by Tomia on Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:06 am

Mayla Carter-34 Yrs-Metropolis

That day. The day seemed so long ago, but in reality. It was just two days ago. The day me and Sabrina had left Daniel, we rented an apartment. Hoping we could convince Daniel to finally stay home, give up the superhero business which has done nothing for our family, even if the world needs it. What Daud said that day, when he visited me after Daniel's arrest was true. I dont really believe the world can have Sentinel, and allow us to have Daniel at the same time. But, it was something else which was having me leave Metropolis, to go find Daniel. Something only I could explain, and I was not even sure where to begin. That I met some cosmic being, someone who called herself Balance...and that I made a very big decision without him. I wished to have our son back, but there is a price. There is always a price with these beings.The price, was not my own life for his, no, too many mothers would do that. The price that I paid, to have my son revived, is that I will never be able to see him, hear him, touch him or hold him. I wont be able to speak to him nor ask him how his day was. Watch him grow up, or go to prom. I only know that he is alive. If this curse extends to the rest of my family, I do not know and that is another thing I want to find out.

Hopefully, Daniel will still be able to see him, and he can tell me how he is. What he looks like. And who he loves.

If I could only be so lucky.

I was walking down a rather well lit avenue in Metropolis. Too deep in thought to fly, as I wanted to be with my own thoughts for now. There were people scattered around, but the streets were hardly packed. My hair flowed gently in the wind, as I was awoken from my concentration by sounds of a struggle, and someone attempting to...get information from someone.

"Where is he?" I stopped, and began to listen. I could hear the sounds of a man whimper as he pleaded that he did not know. My head swiveled as I attempted to find the source, and tracked it to an alley way.

"Sentinel! He is famous! You must know at least where he was seen last!"

That got my attention, I dashed into the alley way in nearly sonic speed. Positioning myself between a very large man of asian descent, and a bloody and thin victim. I stopped the giant's fist with my open palm. Although, he did not seem the least bit upset, as he did not even try and prevent the man he was interrogating, who saw his chance, from running away. Leaving the two of us in the alley way.

The man was easily about 6'4 and had deep almond skin. His crimson hair resembled either deep flames, or blood and had a top knot tied in his hair. His clothing, looked like that of a Street Fighter. A deep black gi with ripped sleeves exposing his full and powerful arms. His feet were barefoot and his eyes...his eyes burned a deep red, even in the darkness of the alley way.

But most of all, I could sense his ki. It was foul, malevolent...and powerful. This man was no doubt powerful, how much so...I do not know. But if a man like this is searching for my husband, after showing no hesitation in brutally beating a bystander for directions. I was certain whoever this was, would rather not meet Daniel.

He lifted his fist away from me and took a step back. His voice deep and aggressive.

"Perhaps you, know something of value to me. I am looking for Sentinel, a hero who is but a man, but defeats opponents far more powerful than himself. Tell me, where I can find him."

I answered with my own question.

"What do you intend to do when you meet him?" His answer was what I expected.

"I wish to fight him." I countered.

"You mean kill him." The man was growing impatient.

"If he dies, then that is of no concern to me. I am Akuma, the strongest warrior in the world. I seek to prove this by finding, and defeating Sentinel. If he cannot survive the fight, then it only proves that I am superior."

My eyes flashed as I sensed him. This man, this...monster. Is far stronger than my husband Daniel. I am sure Daniel could find a way to defeat him, but, I wont allow him to take that chance. My own stance grew aggressive, as I took a step closer to him, looking up into his eyes with a silent fury.

"It's men like you, why my husband cannot rest. I know Sentinel, I married Sentinel. And not only will I not tell you where he is, but I assure you, that you are not his equal." I then gave a cocky smirk. "you are not even, my equal. Sentinel may not be able to move a mountain, but he is far more threatening than you. It is men like you, which has caused my family this pain. I am tired of waiting back home, not knowing if he will ever make it back. If I will ever see my children's face again. Not today, today I am going to know that Daniel does not have to worry about you, because I will make you wish you never met me."

The man stayed silent, and did not seem the least bit offended. Letting several moments pass before speaking.

"Fine then. You will be my newest test, a bargain then. If I win, you tell me where your husband is. And if I lose, you or your family will never see me again." I was almost afraid it was too easy.

"I have your word?" The man was brutal, but I could tell he was no liar.

"I have not the patience to lie. I will not however, promise that you will survive your injuries for very long after this battle however." Akuma then tightened his fists, and slammed his right foot into the cement, fracturing the pavement in several directions as his deep red ki glowed around him, his own hair flared up.

"Know that I am AKUMA, and you will know the meaning of pain!"
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:02 am

The Templar High Council wrote:"It's alright. Let's just get out of here." Kylie led them all to the roof and began to float. "Now... where exactly is Kree space? I'm pretty sure my ring can get a general direction at least, but you've been there Jamal. You ought to know better than I." Kylie smiled one of her stupid grins. "Just point me in the right direction, and I'll get 'em!"

"I'm guessing you haven't been in space much, have you?" Jamal chuckled. "The Kree aren't actually that far away. I mean, in a relative sense. Most people think you have to travel millions of light years before you reach any sort of sentient alien life, reside in the Large Magellanic Cloud not even 200,000 light years away. They're practically our neighbors, in a cosmic sort of way."

"Unfortunately though, we need to take a detour to Kvch. We're not prepared to take on the Phalanx just yet. This trip will probably take a few minutes at most." Jamal began floating in the air and led the group out of Earth's atmosphere. Once they were sufficiently far enough away from the Earth, he opened a stargate thorough which the group entered. However, about halfway through the trip, Worldmind mentally spoke to him.

"[Alert! Jamal, I've just received a distress signal.]"

"You know what our priority is, Worldmind. It'll have to wait." Jamal said.

"[No, Jamal. This signal indicates that a planet outside of the Kree system is being attacked by a small fleet of Kree ships.]"

"That shouldn't be possible. Unless..." Jamal's eyes widened. "They followed us through the wormhole!" He turned to the group and said, "Guys, change of plans."

"What's wrong?" Phyla asked, frowning slightly. Before Jamal responded however, Ruby spoke up.

"We should split up. I'll take Warlock and Kylie. You and Phyla go to Kvch." Jamal's eyes narrowed as a bunch of questions raced through his head including why specifically Warlock and Kylie, and why she was speaking as though she knew what Jamal was about to tell them. Still though, she had a point. Splitting up would be more efficient, as every second counted.

"Alright." Jamal said, as they exited the stargate about a quarter of the way from Kvch. Jamal opened another stargate in the other direction for them to head back to the system where the Kree were attacking. "Splitting up it is. Any protests?"
Last edited by Mavorpen on Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:58 am

Charmera wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:
Hiroshi:

Why?

All he did was try. All he could do was try. That's all he ever did, and somehow everything would work itself out. But they never did. Even when he put everything he ha into his efforts, everything always fell apart. He should be able to protect the ones he loved, he should've been able to save her! The one person that always pushed him forward, that left him hopeful that something would always be alright, was gone. And all that was left in Hiroshi's chest was an empty void, a swirling pool of sadness and despair.

Al that he could think of was the face of his child, the one thing he loved more than anything else, as she died in that Monsters arms, the smile she'd given him. She'd believed in him, and hoped he was coming to save her. And he failed. This couldn't be happening. Not on the same day he was wished back to life. It was impossible to believe it had all happened. It was impossible... He was never fast enough, strong enough, smart enough. He was the first Saiyan to achieve this level of power in a thousand years, he was an Ascended Saiyan, the pinnacle of Saiyan power, yet, It wasn't enough.

He'd failed Tomia, he'd sworn to protect her and achieved unparalleled levels of power to do so, yet it was never enough, he couldn't save her. He failed Tomia, his Mother, Oniyo and the entire Namekian race because he wasn't strong enough. Shakily looking at Claudia, he realized he'd failed her too, He'd sworn he loved her yet had allowed her to fight this beast, and had left her alone to handle Tomia. He never gave up hope, but what did that do for Tomia?

What had it done for his Mother? Or Ariel?

What had it ever done for him in his life? How much time had he wasted training? Could he have been a better father? Struggling to stand, Hiroshi wondered what Claudia would be like if they'd never met.

Uncontrollably, tears streamed down Hiroshi's face, his knees giving out as he fell, his eyes locked on the body of a little girl who thought she could swoop in and save the day as he had, a little girl who deserved better then him.

Sobs racked his body as he stared. Why wouldn't she just get up? Why was she hanging there in that monsters grip? The right side of her face was mangled, her eye crushed, the socket a bleeding mess. Ariel would be so mad. Maybe he could get her a sensu and everything would be okay...

But Ariel hated him.

And his daughter was dead.

"T-Tomia." Hiroshi choked, even the name shaking him to the core.

"NO!" Claudia screamed, the sudden wave of force sending Hiroshi sprawling. Everything was to surreal, but Hiroshi understood what was happening, the second wave forcing Hiroshi to raise his power. It was the same power he witnessed against Garlic, an incredible power born of godly rage. Looking over to Broly, he felt his grief and self loathing transform into something greater.

This bastard was just standing there, laughing. He was laughing that he killed his daughter.

Summoning his remaining power, Hiroshi shook with fury, fire flooding his veins, golden energy flickering around him violently. Even if he couldn't defeat this thing, he was going to get his daughter back.

" Well, you two are angry, Perhaps you wont be so disappointing this time!"

It wasn't Hiroshi who struck him, it was a red blur, strikes hammering into his form like a jackhammer. Energy pulsed off of Claudia, as if he was exerting the power of the sun. It wasn't him who would avenge his daughter, it was a girl who wouldn't know him if he didn't have PTSD. A girl who he was in love with, yet he didn't know if she shared the feelings.

For the first time since his transformation, Hiroshi saw pain burst across the beasts features. It was so shocking Hiroshi almost missed his chance, Steeling himself, he rocketed from his position, the earth cratering beneath him.

Flipping around the giant, Hiroshi cracked his knuckles across the Beasts jaw, blood and saliva mixing as they Super Saiyan stumbled. Sliding beneath a flailing fist, he grasped his daughters dogi, bursting off in a blur of motion, clutching the mangled body of a 5 year old.

There was another massive thunderclap behind him. And this time it wasn't Claudia striking the Giant.

Rage returned openly to Hiroshi's features as he set his daughter down, a familiar golden fire burning to life around him. So much of his hate had already been tapped in too. And there wasn't enough stamina left in him to release his power fully. The air around him sizzled with power, Hiroshi steadying himself as the beast approached.

The look of pure ragehad returned to Broly as well, the Monster taking several deep furious breaths.

" No one strikes me."

" And I'm sure no one lives to tell the tale either! Get on with it you son of a bitch! I'm still standing!"

The strike came so quickly, Hiroshi couldn't follow it. It was so incredibly powerful, even as it cracked across his jaw, that the impact resonated through his frame. Sparks of Super Saiyan energy bled off of him as his body lifted into the air, before falling backwards. His body barely traveled any distance before a meaty fist gripped his ankle. Immediately, his body snapped like a whip, the force of the blow traveling through his upper body.

Then he experienced real agony.

Pulled violently backwards, Hiroshi was impaled on Broly's knee, back first. His entire being blistered in pain, and his legs went numb within seconds. Something severed with the impact, and only for a moment could he fill the sharp pain within his back, just above where the knee landed. A pained grasp barely left his lips before a fist doubled him over, an elbow colliding with his head as he was slammed into the ground. Ribs broke and splintered under the force while blood spewed from his throat.

It was impossible to breath, impossible to think, and ran over the left side of his vision as Broly pulled him in close, fingers digging into the flesh of his throat.

" What a waste you are." Broly cackled as he tossed him down, raising his boot.

This was it, he was going to join his daughter.

"BROLY!"

Everything froze in time, a angered shout echoing across the landscape as Claudia sped towards them.

Get out of here! Go! Grab Tomia and Leave!

The words caught in his throat, blood vomiting past his lips, dripping off his chin and onto he torn remains of his dogi.

" Well, Bitch. Are you going to save this one?" The Monster cackled. " You're so pathetic!"

By the time Hiroshi recognized the words, the huge boot slammed down on his back, before grinding into it.

Unable to resist or hold back, Hiroshi screamed for all he was worth, despite the blood in his throat and lungs.

Suddenly Claudia picked up the leg that was pushing down on her boyfriend, her eyes were alight with rage as she litterally picked Broly up and used him as a club. She slammed his body down on to the ground repeatedly, like a she was swinging a toy arouns or using his face to beat the ground. She then tossed him into the ground, she then jumped into the air and slammed down onto her foe, her hand pushing his head into the ground, which she slammed repeatedly into the ground.

Hiroshi:

Everything was so... warm.

Every bone in Hiroshi's body felt like it had been crushed together, and his muscles pulled apart like stringy pasta. The boot had left his back when Claudia football tackled the bastard, but it wouldn't be long before she was overpowered again. He could feel it, a power beyond his own, building within his body, but he was too tired to grasp it, so it sat in his chest like a stone.

The ground next to him rumbled with force, a deep crater had formed where Claudia had hammered Broly into the ground. Shakily he raised his hand, reaching out for the red women.

"L-Leave... I-I'll hold him off... Leave the planet, grab Hazzel and... Tomia... Please, Please!"

A roar echoed across the landscape, the ground splitting as the Beast charged out of it, gripping Claudia by the crown of her head, pulling her into the air, which seemed harder than it might have been with someone else, seeing as Claudia was nearly as tall as he was.

" What was that supposed to be Bitch?, Broly asked, his voice filled with something someone could compare to delight. " Trying to play hero with your little boyfriend?"

Hiroshi cried out as he attempted to rise, digging his hands into the ground, but his legs refused to respond, laying behind him uselessly. Every movement was a struggle for him, every inch he managed to half crawl was like a renewed assault on his frame.

When Claudia was knocked away, it only strengthened the Saiyans resolve. Struggling to his knees, he coughed more blood onto his form.

Hold on... I'll be there soon...

Despite the blood filling his chest, and despite the severity of the situation, Hiroshi felt tears pricking at his eyes. She was going to die because of him, and he couldn't allow that. For Tomia and her, he wouldn't allow it.

Slowly bringing himself to his feet, despise his broken back, Hiroshi knew that one day this beast would be beaten. Maybe not by him, but someone would.

Claudia, I'm out of energy. I can't teleport again. Get Hazzel and Tomia out of here while you can.... He'll be distracted with me for a few more minutes at the least...

When the terrible laugh began to echo around him, and a power rose within the edges of his mind, he knew his words were going to be ignored. A green orb ahd formed in Broly's hands, and was growing larger by the second. It went from the size of a baseball, to a wrecking ball in seconds. So this was how he'd die permanently, brutally beaten before being atomized.

When the humming sound of the orb grew much louder, Hiroshi opened his eyes. Sneering, he drew his hand back.

" So long boy!" Broly cackled.

" GOD'S JUDGEMENT!"

The massive golden beam exploded form his palm, not aimed at Broly, but at the orb in his hand. As soon as it hit, it ripped into the unstable orb, which meant when it went off-

" Ha ha ha ha!- Huh?"

The maniacal laugh broke off as the beam pierced through the orb, finally releasing the power it held within. Even Broly screamed as his own attack blew up within his hands. When the blinding light in front of him burst, even he couldn't look away. The intensity of the blast hurt his eyes as he felt a scream of agony leave his throat, the air escaping his lungs bursting into flames. Flames licked up his side, before his right side, the side revealed to the blast, exploded with blood as vessels burst.

When the world finally faded to black, Hiroshi felt a hand on the back of his dogi, dragging him away.
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

Auropa
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Auropa » Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:15 pm

Striker
Devil’s Den – Gotham

It wasn’t part of Cerberus training but Striker had a few unfortunate run-ins with magic in the past. Personally, he had taken a massive disliking to the whole thing. It seemed to always leave people possessed, sick or worse. Thankfully though, as he passed through the barrier he only felt a small wave of nausea. Black Mask had been a surprisingly good source of intelligence oddly enough, the crime boss was incredibly chatty when offered money. Most important though was that he had pointed out the rumoured ‘Devil’s Den’ and gotten Striker a ticket… or a bracelet in this case.

Snapping him back to the task at hand was a fuzzy message from his team “Striker, this is Spectre 1 we’re losing your signal. Field’s making quite a bit of interference.”
“Copy that, I shouldn’t be gone too long, till then maintain surveillance. Only engage if engaged first, we’re outgunned here and I can bet they’ll find us soon enough. Till then I want a list of everyone coming in and out.”
“Roger that, good luck in there.”

Taking in one last breath Striker made his way to the door and entered the bar. He had planned to not stand out and went in wearing a suit with only a vest to protect him. Oddly enough though, surrounded by all the capes and crowns he figured his full combat suit would’ve fit in better.
‘Time to get to work’ he thought to himself. Hell, if it weren’t for the literal arena in the centre this might’ve been a normal pub. After 5 minutes of silently cursing under his breath at the available drinks and another 5 minutes sampling them for what he convinced himself was recon, he finally found someone worth following... Meemee or something of the sorts he thought to himself. He remembered the girl’s file, some sort of split personality case with a few unrecorded powers, bit of a wild card he thought to himself. Either way, the girl had practically made this place and must know about what’s going on in Gotam. Not wanting to take any chances he began to look closer, she was with people… One was some random cape, a big muscled freak with a mask, just your usual freaky Devil's Den customer... Probably a work colleague. The other Striker couldn’t place, nowadays there were so many heroes and villains with names and agendas it was nigh on impossible to keep a track on all of them. That said, there was something about the small frilly girl that didn’t sit right. Something was just off about her.

Either way, it looked like the trio was heading for the arena. Realising the opportunity, he decided he’d wait and approach them after, might as well size them up when he could. Capes had a tendency to hit first, ask questions later with PMCs and he wanted to be sure he could get away safely enough. Not to mention a few minutes to sober up would be nice too. Getting up from his seat he made his way to the betting platform, making sure never to let any of them out of his sight. Like hell he was losing his first real lead.
Last edited by Auropa on Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:29 pm

Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos wrote:- Snip -

Arctico's Relentless War Tactics

Arctico gave only a curt nod as the screen on his end and Kalaris' end turned into a visual planning board of the orbit of Arcos, revealing a massive fleet that belonged to the Traditionalists "Very well, considering the fact we have about enough people to make sure that the Traditionalists, our first target shall be the Traditionalist Defensive Fleet..." A beep could be heard, targeting all of the Defensive Fleet "The Orbital Defense Turrets, Communication Satellites, the Planetary Shield Generator..." Arctico sat on his throne, darkening all of his features except for his ominous red eyes "Burn everything that belongs to the traditionalists to the ground, and do not stop until we summon their leaders to the battlefield!" Arctico exclaimed as he tightened his fists up in sadistic anger, watching as his entire fleet began to jump out of hyperspace in hundreds of blue dots.

Lt. Xero served Arctico some wine, the Commander watching as the Traditionalist Fleet attempted to hail him "Gentlemen, you see the fleet before, flabbergasted as to why we have arrived so early, considering the fact that I conferred with their fleet in an attempted peace offering, where I'm supposed to be the only one arriving, but not my entire fleet..." A large number of weapons in hidden compartments began to emerge from the exterior of Arctico's fleet "With our combined might will we not only damage the Traditionalist fleet, but we will destroy their willpower to the point of no return!" The soldiers within each ship of Arctico's fleet approached the hatches of the ship "We will engulf the traditionalist cause in a fire so great that their beliefs will turn into nothing but a charred husk of what it once was before."

It was by this point that the traditionalist fleet readied themselves to attack Arctico's fleet, having detected that the weapons that were in hidden compartments of the ships began to emerge "Come my friends, my soldiers, and my subordinates..." Arctico brought his drinking glass up, still filled with wine "Let us open the gates of hell and bring the full power of our might upon them!" Arctico's fist tightened into a ball, causing the glass that he held, to shatter into pieces. With this signal, the weapons on Arctico's Ships began to open fire upon the Traditionalist Fleet, followed by Arctico's soldiers emerging from the hatches and rapidly approached the Traditionalist Fleet, making sure that they stayed out of the line of fire between the Traditionalist and Arctico's fleet, beginning the great battle that would help decide the outcome of the Arcosian Civil War.

Bentus
Senator

Founded: Dec 18, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bentus » Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:48 pm

Dean McCarty – Gotham City
The Long Night

The news that the Commissioner had been shot struck Dean like a physical blow, even if they were simply lucky that the man was still alive. Gordon had earned a reputation as a man who fought for the less fortunate of Gotham, refusing to bow down to corruption or oppression in a system that so often thrived on both. While the Batman instilled obedience through fear, refusing to even bow to the law he so readily espoused, the Commissioner was a face for justice and hope among the dregs of the city. He was a promise of an unlikely future: where the police earned the trust of their people. In contrast, how could anyone learn to follow the law from a man who refused to even follow it himself?

Dean nodded as Elena laid out his role, doing his best to quash a thin thread of doubt and fear that tried to worm its way into his chest. A part of him wanted to refuse, to not go anywhere near a man who was most likely ear-marked for death lest he get caught in the cross-fire, but a stronger part of him accepted that he’d never be able to forgive himself if he chose to do nothing. “Alright, I should be able to do that. I’ll see if I can meet up with Rob while I’m at it, he might’ve found something out on the streets.” Dean was already making his way to the door as he spoke, but the thought of his childhood friend caused him to halt in the doorway. “Elena,” He could only imagine how Batgirl intended to ‘convince’ those unfortunate enough to cross her path. “Try not to forget that they’re people too.”

And without waiting for a response, Dean made his way back out into his broken city.
- - Bentus
- -
1 2 3 >4< 5
Possible threat.
Forces active in a warzone.
At peace.
Member of The Galactic Economic and Security Organization

NationStates Belongs to All, Gameplay, Roleplay, and Nonplay Alike
Every NationStates Community Member, from Raider Kings to Brony Queens Make Us Awesome.
"Though I fly through the valley of Death, I shall fear no evil. For I am at the Karman line and climbing." - Bentusi SABRE motto

North America Inc wrote:13. If Finland SSR or Bentus anyone spams the Discord with shipping goals, I will personally tell your mother.

How Roleplays Die <= Good read for anyone interested in OPing

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:11 pm

Tomia wrote:Roy
Roy was shocked at the woman at the front desk's reaction. She didn't seem fazed at all. Clearly she wasn't just a regular receptionist. It was clear that this wasn't going to work, sueprheroes live here? That was just Roy's luck. Roy was relieved when she said she wouldn't call the police. He wasn't scared of being arrested. He would be able to handle prison no problem, but if word got out of his arrest he would be a dead man. He then listened to her talk about this Valancy person, who she said had helped her too. Maybe Roy had a chance after all. "You could really help me?" He asked in shock, putting the smock bomb down. "It's not really a grenade. Itas a smoke bomb, I was just trying to scare you. I'm sorry, it's just been days since I've eaten and I'm desperate. I'm Roy, Roy Damon." He said to the woman.

"Yes, we can, Roy, and you've taken the first step. It's alright, after all, the line does go that desperate people do desperate things. Now let's get you introduced to Valancy." Mindy said, pressing the button for Val's office and quickly telling her the situation.

A few minutes later, Valancy emerged from the elevator. "Hello Roy. It's nice to meet you. I'm Valancy Stirling, but you may call me Val." She observed his figure with a critical, yet motherly eye. "Let's go up to my room, you can take a shower," Val said, brushing off some dirt on his shoulder with a faint smile, "and while you do that, I'll get you some temporary clothes. And, as you're starfished, that's a combination between starving and famished, I'll fix up a big dinner for you. I'll tell you a little about myself, and you will do the same if you wish. Then tomorrow we'll shop for some new clothes for you." Smiling at him, she led him to the shower, borrowing some clothes that would fit him from another renting family with a teenage boy, and she fetched him a towel of his own. "Just holler if you need anything Roy."

While he was doing that, she fixed up dinner as promised, whipping up a hefty batch of fried rice, salad, and fried chicken, with some of her signature molasses cookies for dessert. Finishing that, she sat at the table, waiting for him, pondering about how much her life had changed.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:40 pm

"Okay. Let's be real here for a moment. I could probably do all of that in the span of like... Thirty seconds, if I took my time. Come on Arcty. I'm the literal fastest man in the universe. And I'm sitting here listening to you give speeches. I could have been done by now, but this is your invasion. You want to be the hero and that's fine. So just tell me who you want dead and I'll do it. Sound good?" He asked. Over the past few years, Killian had been pondering the best way to fix things. A decade ago, he killed his first person. It was a speedster who had tried to kill him and he got the upper hand. At first he felt terrible, but he had all but forgotten her. No one else died because of his inability to permanently put an end to it. Now? He had no problems killing those who deserved it. It was time to show why he was called the Speed Demon.

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:16 pm

Roy
Roy nodded to Mindy as he listened to her talk over the phone to Valancy. He thought about who this Valancy women might be. After Floyd he was cautious about adults who were willing take him in. What if she had an altering motive like Floyd did?

Soon a woman came down from the elevator. She was a tall woman with dark skin and dark hair, but he most noticed that she had a very kind look. He watched her looking him over and he suddenly felt self concious about how he looked. He certainly wasn't a pretty sight at the moment. He flinched when Valancy touched his shoulder. Usually during his life when people touched him it was in a fight. However he finally seemed to react when she said he could shower and have a change of clothes, but the meal was the most enticing part. "Thank you Ms. Valancy." He said to her, sincerely but a bit shy. He wasn't sure about sharing about himself. Would she even believe him if he told her? And if he did would she just think he's a freak or a demon like the others had? He was glad that it didn't seem like she would force him to share though so he decided to push it from his mind for now.

When she gave him the clothes and told him to call if he needed anything he nodded in thanks. When she left he took his worn armor off as well as his pouch of smoke bombs and his staff. He didn't like the idea of leaving them aside while he showered, but he had to and he knew no one would steal them here. He spent much longer in the shower than he usually would, relishing the feel of hot water against his cold and achy body. He cleaned himself thoroughly and washed his hair which he now that it was clean fell just above his eyes. He changed into the clothes Valancy had given him. They were loose and a little big on him, but he wouldn't complain. They were clean and warn and that's all he cared about. When he was dressed he wasn't sure what to do with his stuff. The smoke bombs and the armor didn't matter much, but the staff was very important to him. He decided to leave his armor and smoke bombs by the door of the bathroom, but kept the staff with him in his pocket.

As Roy headed down stairs he could smell the food in the air and his stomach ached terribly. He headed toward the table and started at it for a bit. She cooked all this for him? He was amazed, he even smelled sugar cookies in the air. He'd never been shown kindness like this. Now Roy's suspicion was really starting to emerge. She was after something, he was sure of it. He didn't want to confront her about it yet, he couldn't pass up this meal. He literally needed it. He sat down in silence at the table, looking at Valancy, wondering if it was okay if he just started eating. Floyd had been very strict about table manors and things.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:48 pm

The Starlight wrote:-snip-

Valka Silverhand
War in the Heavens - Valka's Charge

The next day, the flying ships of Asgard passed over Themyscira, hovering over the portal. Valka had kept her promise and no male would touch Amazonian land.
The aforementioned goddess activated the portal, and in a flash disappeared, off, to war and ruin and death.

The host of Asgard appeared before the great gates of Olympus, the city floating in the sky far above Earth. Thor, flying off his ship, was the first to touch Olympian soil. Thrice, did the Odinson hammer at the great gates with Mjolnir, and yet the gates remained seemingly untouched. The Greek army, behind the gate on the plain, cheered and jeered, but the Asgardians remained silent.

Then the All-Mother rode forth upon her winged horse Salvistar, and, rising up, lifted one armored hand and clenched it. And the great gates of Olympus twisted and were destroyed, for Goddess of Metal was she. And then the Asgardians cheered and Olympus was silent save for their cheers. Valka rode through stopping some several thousand feet before the shield wall of Olympus. And the Asgardians, jumping from their ships, mounted goats and horses.

Valka faintly heard a barked order in Greek, and spears leapt out of the gaps, forming a seemingly impenetrable wall of shields and spears. Behind her the mounted forces of Asgard were, and she turned Salvistar, and spoke so that all could hear. "Friends, Valkyrior, Einherjar! Lend me your ears. Before us is Olympus. Yea, Olympus and glory! Before us, were once-friends. Among them number Zeus Panhellenios, Hera Argenia, Athena Parthenos the Wise, Artemis the Hunter, and many more. This is a war of gods, and yet, a war of dishonor. For we were attacked with no declaration, and while Asgard lay ruined. And Olympus shall pay dearly for that. The Olympians are great in power, but this is Asgard. WE are Asgard! I have no need to list the many feats and battles we have fought, the Ragnoraks we have endured, the losses that we've suffered. And so, my brothers and sisters, to WAR! To Battle! TO VICTORY!" Valka cried out, lifting Gungnir high. And the Asgardians stomped their feet and shouted, so that the very earth of Olympus shook. Turning to the host of Olympus, she twirled Gungnir, glancing up to see dark clouds. They were no doubt of Zeus' design, for the Greeks would be facing the sun, and Zeus had attempted to obscure them to prevent the obvious disadvantage. She would have to do something about that.

Turning her head to the Valkyrior, she nodded, and Salvistar, lifting his hooves once, neighed, and then charged, Valka spurring him on, the black winged horse's feet traveling across the grass as fast as lightning. And with a great shout, the Asgardian followed, Valka being at the very point of the charge.

The host of Asgard galloped across the plain, and as they were within arrow range, Apollo's voice cried out, and the Olympian archers bent their bows and fired. And then, the first part of the battle began, Valka deflecting the arrows as much as possible, while the Greek wind gods, attempted to speed the arrows on their way. And though Valka deflected many, the arrows of Apollo and Artemis could not be stopped and they felled many Asgardians. But the Asgardian charge could not be stopped, and those mounted guided their horses to leap over their fallen comrades and continue in their memory, bringing up the bubbling anger at their deaths to the forefront.

And as the Asgardians reached 2/3's of the way across the plain, hidden caltrops emerged from the ground, no doubt a device of the clever Athena and Hephaestus. It was suicide for any cavalry force to ride upon caltrops, for that would severely injure the horses, that is, unless one had a powerful metalbender in their ranks, and the All-Mother was exactly that. Holding up a hand, she melded the caltrops together, forming a big ball of metal which she forced into the ground for later use and onwards they went.

Closer and closer they came, and the Asgardians were still unhindered. The storms above them brewed, and the Olympian archers retreated behind those glittering spears as the Asgardian host galloped. It was Valka's move and it would have to be done quickly, ere the horses crash into those spears and the charge be halted.

And yet she waited, waited until she saw the very whites of their eyes. And then, lifting up a hand glowing with cosmic force, she cried aloud, and the dark clouds cleared. And that mighty sun sprang forth, for it was high noon, and the Olympian force naturally lifted their eyes to block the sunlight. Athena's voice was heard, berating them to hold their spears in formation, but it was too late, and the Asgardians were too near, far too near. The spearwall had faltered and Valka grinning, shouted, "FOR ASGARD!" the Asgardians echoing her cry as the All-Mother threw Mjolnir, the magical hammer smashing into the spearmen, throwing up chunks of rock and men, breaking the previously impenetrable wall.

And there was a moment of silence, where naught could be heard but the beating of hooves. And then Salvistar leapt, and Valka, Gungnir in hand, the great spear glittering like winter's ice, smashed into the Olympian line. Seconds later, the Asgardians behind her did the same. She stabbed forward, spearing one unfortunate Greek soldier. The battle had begun, and there was war in the heavens, a war of gods.
Last edited by The Starlight on Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

Osnil
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:51 pm

Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos wrote:
Osnil wrote:He had fallen for her trick, but was a little more brilliant than she thought. She had run to the center of the arena before he fired. She whirled around frantically to find where he disappeared to. She then saw that where she was, was where he was jumping to. She smiled. If he was gonna play that way, she was gonna play hardball. She stared at his hand which held the knife, this time using her heat vision on it to make him drop it. She then used her ice breath on the spot he was landing, hoping that when he tried to get up, he would slip and fall.

Salis dropped the knife as his hand started to heat up to intolerable levels. Looking down as the weapon fell, he noticed that the girl had moved as he was going through his portal. His eye's grew wide as he saw her blow ice onto the ground below him. Thinking quickly, Salis created a new portal below himself and appeared directly behind the woman. Launching forward using the momentum from his fall, he aimed his feet for the small of her back in order to knock her prone.

Jenny frowned. Her opponent had moved again. The ice trap hadn't worked like she thought, but the knife thing worked like a charm. She had disarmed him, but he hadn't even landed like she so wanted him to do. He probably teleported right behind her, too. She whirled around to see his feet aiming right for her, she slipped underneath them and hooked one with the tip of her Riddle Cane, which was really just a souped up cattle prod. The other leg she blew on, intending to give him a literal chill up his spine.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:30 pm

Tomia wrote:Cora had been trying to get up when she felt herself being lofted into the air by Jasmine. She would have said something back but Jamie's hand was around her throat. Cora was waiting for Jasmine to attack again when suddenly she was hit from behind and forced to drop her. Katie had punched her straight on. Cora admired Katie's bravery but was scared when Jasmine grabbed her. "Katie!" She called. Suddenly though Katie was grabbing Jasmine and tossed her aside like she weighed nothing. Cora was shocked, how had Katie done that? She'd have to ask after they were done with this. Katie then came up to Cora and asked if she was okay, "Ya I'm fine. Thanks for helping me back there. She's strong Katie, we have to find a way to stop her." Cora said to her, getting to her feet and readying herself to fight again. "We'll have to work together, if we do that we can beat her."

"Yeah. Perhaps we should fuse together and-" she turned around, frowning as her opponent had left suddenly. Her minions were still there, but seemed to quickly crumble to dust without her presence. Katie walked up to the dust and sifted through her hands. "We should let her go... I think we need to do some research. Find out what we're up against." She paused then, finally deciding to explain. "She was... My ex girlfriend. I broke up with her once it started getting... Wierd. We stayed friends... Though aparantly she wasn't happy with just being friends at all." She commented, sighing.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse