NATION

PASSWORD

Pokemon: The Fall of Hoenn (OOC, OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Amuaplye
Minister

Founded: Dec 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Amuaplye » Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:29 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:
Amuaplye wrote:Oh, so I'm your substitute?

No idea what you said.

You moved to morning in your last post, and everyone else is still at nighttime. You're stuck until I advance the story tomorrow.

Oh, I misinterpreted it. :oops:
I'm a dude.
Also, call me Amuaplye, not Amuapyle, or Amu.

Electrum on Discord wrote:Please do not ping me a list of body parts.

Le Croissant de Beurre
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Le Croissant de Beurre » Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:11 am

Trainer App

Name: Zean Souple (pronounced the same as french Jean)
Appearance: Traditional Team Flare Grunt.
Sex: Male
Birthplace: (Near) Coumarine, Kalos
Moral alignment: Chaotic-Neutral Neutral (currently on the side of the Resistance though)

Biography:
When Zean was very young his father left home, and so he has no memories of him. He was raised by a single mother in a small-ish house a while away from Coumarine City. He joined Team Flare as a teen, hoping to bring some money home for the two. He quickly latched onto the ideas of creating a beautiful new world. However, being desperate at the time of joining, he had never quite thought of the consequences of this, or even very far past the philosophy itself.
Zean fought loyally for Team Flare during many of their shadier plots, though this was all before the group became known to the general public. He was very often near the front battling away intruders, even earning him some recognition from the Admins and Scientists. This recognition would later prove to count for nothing, it seems.
After a relatively long mission on which he stayed with Team Flare, he came home to find his house empty, except for the family Abra. Zean and his Pokemon waited in this house for over a week, until they finally decided the were on their own. Having nothing else left for him, he hiked to Coumarine and stowed away on a ship heading for Slateport in Hoenn. Why? Zean hadn't quite considered this. As with many things, he joined and just went along with it with little thought.
At this time no one on board knew about the situation in Hoenn. Upon arrival Zean found the place in utter chaos and he and all members of the ship were directed into the Resistance territory. He stayed behind the action in a small Resistance camp - where the situation was explained and he had his Pokemon transferred to Rule Balls - until he went with the majority of them back to Dewford.

Pokemon:
  • Scraggy "Kicker"
  • Male
  • Moxie
  • Moveset:
    • Power-Up Punch
    • Bite
    • Payback
    • Hi Jump Kick
  • History/Personality: Given to Zean, upon joining Team Flare, by Celosia, who issued the team's Pokemon to the grunts accordingly. He fought long and hard during many events, and has quite a strong bond with Zean.

• Abra "Sense"
  • Male
  • Magic Guard
  • Moveset:
    • Psyshock
    • Calm Mind
    • Teleport
    • Thunder Wave
  • History/Personality: Apparently was the only Pokemon Zean's father had left behind. Nicknamed by his father as well. This is all Zean knows about its story, as he has no clear memories of his father. He and Sense do not know each other very well; this Abra was usually taken care of by his mother. The little feeling that Zean has towards Sense is negative, as Sense is the only memory left of his father, and now of his mother. Their main interaction started after Zean's mother left home and Sense behind, though this was limited to just feeding and somewhat sour glances.

• Corsola "Icing"
  • Female
  • Regenerator
  • Moveset:
    • Brine
    • Power Gem
    • Rain Dance
    • Surf
  • History/Personality: A Pokemon Zean fished out of the waters while on board the ship from Coumarine to Slateport. Zean currently doesn't know much about it, and only used it once in a battle against some Youngster on board.
    Optional Section:

Personality: Generally very optimistic, but down moments can get very low. Carefree nature. Acts in the spur of the moment.
  • Even coming from a low-class family, being part of Flare still got him interested in fashion and "style".
  • Battling, really.
  • All of his Pokemon.
Dislikes:
  • Waiting
  • Boredom
Last edited by Le Croissant de Beurre on Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:22 am, edited 3 times in total.

Jordkloden
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 18, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Jordkloden » Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:58 am

Trainer App

Name: Josh Solomon
Appearance:
http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z353/Aura4/Pokemon_Trainer_Josh.png

Sex : Male
Birthplace : Kalos, Lumiose City
Moral alignment : Chaotic Good

Biography: Josh was born in Lumiose City 19 years ago. His father was a Lumi Cab Driver and his mother stayed home and took care of him. He was enrolled in a regular public school and led an average life. He had always liked pokemon, although he had limited contact due to living in the city. Because of his fondness for pokemon he took an entry test for the Kalos Ranger School. He failed, but kept trying, and kept being denied. After the third denial, he decided that it was the Ranger Union that was the problem. So he decided to become a trainer instead. He went to route 13 outside Lumiose and caught a Gible. He named this Gible, Gale and has made it his focus to quell wild pokemon with him; in the same vain as a ranger but as his own person.
"Partner Pokemon":
  • Gabite "Gale"
  • Male
  • Sand Veil
  • Moveset:
    • Dragon Rage
    • Slash
    • Dual Chop
    • Dark Pulse
  • History/Personality: Josh captured Gale on Kalos route 13 as a Gible afer deciding to be a trainer. He made Gale his "partner" pokemon. Gale treats other pokemon with respect, although not wanting to bother with them.
Last edited by Jordkloden on Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I’m a communist. Not much else to say.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:26 am

Le Croissant de Beurre wrote:
Trainer App

Name: Zean Souple.

I like the idea, but I'm not totally sold on the ex-Flare bit. Give me a little while to do some research on the team in general,and I'll get back to you.

Jordkloden wrote:
Ranger App
Name: Josh Solomon.

Even though you TG'd me to look at your app, I feel the need to deny this. Not because you're new or I doubt your skills, but because I think half a dozen Rangers are enough for this RP, at least at this time. I'd prefer if you were a Trainer, maybe one who barely missed the cut for Ranger school and is trying to live as a pseudo-Ranger if you want, but not a real, capture styler and all, Ranger.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Jordkloden
Ambassador

Postby Jordkloden » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:54 am

Trainer App

Name: Zean Souple.

I like the idea, but I'm not totally sold on the ex-Flare bit. Give me a little while to do some research on the team in general,and I'll get back to you.

Jordkloden wrote:
Ranger App
Name: Josh Solomon.

Even though you TG'd me to look at your app, I feel the need to deny this. Not because you're new or I doubt your skills, but because I think half a dozen Rangers are enough for this RP, at least at this time. I'd prefer if you were a Trainer, maybe one who barely missed the cut for Ranger school and is trying to live as a pseudo-Ranger if you want, but not a real, capture styler and all, Ranger.

Well, I'll be honest with you, I just wanted to be a ranger because I would prefer to just have one, powerful pokemon. So could I do that but with a trainer?

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:09 am

Jordkloden wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:I like the idea, but I'm not totally sold on the ex-Flare bit. Give me a little while to do some research on the team in general,and I'll get back to you.

Well, I'll be honest with you, I just wanted to be a ranger because I would prefer to just have one, powerful pokemon. So could I do that but with a trainer?

Sure, but it will probably be a bit more difficult. Like I said, you could lie and act like a Ranger. Only have Gale, don't store him in his ball ever, help wild Pokemon in need. You just can't have a Styler, and you can catch more Pokemon if you want.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.

Le Croissant de Beurre
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Le Croissant de Beurre » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:19 am

The Templar High Council wrote:I like the idea, but I'm not totally sold on the ex-Flare bit. Give me a little while to do some research on the team in general,and I'll get back to you.

Cool, thanks!

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:42 am

Cool, thanks!

It seems fine to me. Just remember there's (probably) a reason Flare wasn't invited to refound under the Coalition. I'm going to make NPC Team Members hate you. :twisted:

Accepted. I'll take it to the archive, you hold off on IC posting till I make it tomorrow.

Achidyemay
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 14, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Achidyemay » Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:09 pm

Hey

Saw this on the internets, thought it belonged here... :p
Dear Sir: Regarding your article 'What's Wrong with the World?' I am.
Yours truly,
G.K. Chesterton

Jordkloden
Ambassador

Postby Jordkloden » Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:10 pm

Jordkloden wrote:Well, I'll be honest with you, I just wanted to be a ranger because I would prefer to just have one, powerful pokemon. So could I do that but with a trainer?

Sure, but it will probably be a bit more difficult. Like I said, you could lie and act like a Ranger. Only have Gale, don't store him in his ball ever, help wild Pokemon in need. You just can't have a Styler, and you can catch more Pokemon if you want.

Well, I wouldn't want to lie. But honestly I prefer what you said. I'll edit my app.

Le Croissant de Beurre
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Le Croissant de Beurre » Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:18 pm

Cool, thanks!

It seems fine to me. Just remember there's (probably) a reason Flare wasn't invited to refound under the Coalition. I'm going to make NPC Team Members hate you. :twisted:

Accepted. I'll take it to the archive, you hold off on IC posting till I make it tomorrow.

Great, that's all alright.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:42 pm

Jordkloden wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:Sure, but it will probably be a bit more difficult. Like I said, you could lie and act like a Ranger. Only have Gale, don't store him in his ball ever, help wild Pokemon in need. You just can't have a Styler, and you can catch more Pokemon if you want.

Well, I wouldn't want to lie. But honestly I prefer what you said. I'll edit my app.

Looks good now. Accepted. You could post camping out or coming home from training if you like, I'll move on to morning after I finish washing dishes.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:14 pm

Alright, we're at tomorrow. You new guys can start inside the gym or out. Inside will be invited to the mission by Steven Stone (New Jordslag), camping out or being outside at the time will be invited by Reece (me).

New Jordslag
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Jordslag » Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:22 pm

Trainer App

Moral alignment: Chaotic-Neutral Neutral (currently on the side of the Resistance though)

Biography:
When Zean was very young his father left home, and so he has no memories of him. He was raised by a single mother in a small-ish house a while away from Coumarine City. He joined Team Flare as a teen, hoping to bring some money home for the two. He quickly latched onto the ideas of creating a beautiful new world. However, being desperate at the time of joining, he had never quite thought of the consequences of this, or even very far past the philosophy itself.
Zean fought loyally for Team Flare during the events with the ultimate weapon. Near the end he finally started to hesitate and question the beliefs and methods of the organisation; however it did not become more than just that hesitation and he fought on without much thought. During both the invasion of the Kalos Power Plant and the Team Flare Hideout, he was near the front battling away intruders, even earning him some recognition from the Admins. This recognition would later prove to count for nothing, it seems.
After that incident, he came home to find his house empty, except for the family Abra. Zean and his Pokemon waited in this house for over a week, until they finally decided the were on their own. Having nothing else left for him, he hiked to Coumarine and stowed away on a ship heading for Slateport in Hoenn. Why? Zean hadn't quite considered this. As with many things, he joined and just went along with it with little thought.
At this time no one on board knew about the situation in Hoenn. Upon arrival Zean found the place in utter chaos and he and all members of the ship were directed into the Resistance territory. He stayed behind the action in a small Resistance camp - where the situation was explained and he had his Pokemon transferred to Rule Balls - until he went with the majority of them back to Dewford.

Pokemon:
  • Scraggy "Kicker"
  • Male
  • Moxie
  • Moveset:
    • Power-Up Punch
    • Bite
    • Payback
    • Hi Jump Kick
  • History/Personality: Given to Zean, upon joining Team Flare, by Celosia, who issued the team's Pokemon to the grunts accordingly. He fought long and hard during the ultimate weapon events, and has quite a strong bond with Zed.

• Abra "Sense"
  • Male
  • Magic Guard
  • Moveset:
    • Psyshock
    • Calm Mind
    • Teleport
    • Thunder Wave
  • History/Personality: Apparently was the only Pokemon Zed's father had left behind. Nicknamed by his father as well. This is all Zean knows about its story, as he has no clear memories of his father. He and Sense do not know each other very well; this Abra was usually taken care of by his mother. The little feeling that Zean has towards Sense is negative, as Sense is the only memory left of his father, and now of his mother. Their main interaction started after Zed's mother left home and Sense behind, though this was limited to just feeding and somewhat sour glances.

• Corsola "Icing"
  • Female
  • Regenerator
  • Moveset:
    • Brine
    • Power Gem
    • Rain Dance
    • Surf
  • History/Personality: A Pokemon Zean fished out of the waters while on board the ship from Coumarine to Slateport. Zean currently doesn't know much about it, and only used it once in a battle against some Youngster on board.
    Optional Section:

Personality: Generally very optimistic, but down moments get very low. Acts in the spur of the moment.
  • Even coming from a low-class family, being part of Flare still got him interested in fashion and "style".
  • Battling, really.
Dislikes:

Imho: No. The events of X/Y are happening at the same time as this. Same goes for Black/White 2.

However, you can be an Ex-Flare who quit because of family pressures, or something like that. It's just that Team Flare had only just started their diabolical plan.

Achidyemay wrote:Hey

Saw this on the internets, thought it belonged here... :p

Well, I'm not objecting.

The Templar High Council wrote:Alright, we're at tomorrow. You new guys can start inside the gym or out. Inside will be invited to the mission by Steven Stone (New Jordslag), camping out or being outside at the time will be invited by Reece (me).

Foolish Mortals! None of thou shalt be invited inside, for none are worthy of the gaze of the Almighty Steven Stone, King of all Hoenn and Lord of all Steel!

Seriously though, Steven Stone is awesome. Just look him up; he's a rather popular Champion.
Last edited by New Jordslag on Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My favorite games are the Pokemon Games. Shoot me a TG if you want to talk about them.
Don't worry! It's all just a tall tale, okay?
Favorite Ecchi Fan of Lith and Self-Proclaimed Pokemon King of NS.
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:
New Jordslag wrote:Then we can have another New York. No such thing as too many New Yorks.

And somewhere in New York, Big Jim P gets a cold shudder down his spine.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:33 pm

New Jordslag wrote:
Trainer App

Biography:
Zean fought loyally for Team Flare during the events with the ultimate weapon. Near the end he finally started to hesitate and question the beliefs and methods of the organisation; however it did not become more than just that hesitation and he fought on without much thought. During both the invasion of the Kalos Power Plant and the Team Flare Hideout, he was near the front battling away intruders, even earning him some recognition from the Admins. This recognition would later prove to count for nothing, it seems.
After that incident, he came home to find his house empty, except for the family Abra. Zean and his Pokemon waited in this house for over a week, until they finally decided the were on their own. Having nothing else left for him, he hiked to Coumarine and stowed away on a ship heading for Slateport in Hoenn. Why? Zean hadn't quite considered this. As with many things, he joined and just went along with it with little thought.

Pokemon:
  • Scraggy "Kicker"
  • Male
  • Moxie
  • Moveset:
    • Power-Up Punch
    • Bite
    • Payback
    • Hi Jump Kick
  • History/Personality: Given to Zean, upon joining Team Flare, by Celosia, who issued the team's Pokemon to the grunts accordingly. He fought long and hard during the ultimate weapon events, and has quite a strong bond with Zed.

• Abra "Sense"
  • Male
  • Magic Guard
  • Moveset:
    • Psyshock
    • Calm Mind
    • Teleport
    • Thunder Wave
  • History/Personality: Apparently was the only Pokemon Zed's father had left behind. Nicknamed by his father as well. This is all Zean knows about its story, as he has no clear memories of his father. He and Sense do not know each other very well; this Abra was usually taken care of by his mother. The little feeling that Zean has towards Sense is negative, as Sense is the only memory left of his father, and now of his mother. Their main interaction started after Zed's mother left home and Sense behind, though this was limited to just feeding and somewhat sour glances.

• Corsola "Icing"
  • Female
  • Regenerator
  • Moveset:
    • Brine
    • Power Gem
    • Rain Dance
    • Surf
    Optional Section:

Personality: Generally very optimistic, but down moments get very low. Acts in the spur of the moment.
  • Battling, really.
Dislikes:

Imho: No. The events of X/Y are happening at the same time as this. Same goes for Black/White 2.

However, you can be an Ex-Flare who quit because of family pressures, or something like that. It's just that Team Flare had only just started their diabolical plan.

Pokemon "timeline" still confuses me. :/

Alright. I default to Jord on things I don't know. Make that little edit and it's good.

New Jordslag
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jordslag » Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:39 pm

New Jordslag wrote:Imho: No. The events of X/Y are happening at the same time as this. Same goes for Black/White 2.

Pokemon "timeline" still confuses me. :/

Alright. I default to Jord on things I don't know. Make that little edit and it's good.

Do you want an explanation of the timeline?
My favorite games are the Pokemon Games. Shoot me a TG if you want to talk about them.
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:
New Jordslag wrote:Then we can have another New York. No such thing as too many New Yorks.

New Jordslag
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jordslag » Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:40 pm

Aaaaand, he posted. Oh well, nothing that big. At least he didn't mention Team Flare in that post.
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:

Le Croissant de Beurre
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Le Croissant de Beurre » Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:42 pm

New Jordslag wrote:Imho: No. The events of X/Y are happening at the same time as this. Same goes for Black/White 2.

Hmm, I was thinking this would be a couple years after RSE/ORAS events, which would also mean a couple years after XY. But alright, I can change some things.

Le Croissant de Beurre
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Le Croissant de Beurre » Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:43 pm

New Jordslag wrote:Aaaaand, he posted. Oh well, nothing that big. At least he didn't mention Team Flare in that post.

Sorry.

New Jordslag
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jordslag » Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:45 pm

New Jordslag wrote:Aaaaand, he posted. Oh well, nothing that big. At least he didn't mention Team Flare in that post.

Sorry.

It's totes fine, man. We can work around it, and we will. But before you post again, please fix your app. It's not really possible for him to have fought in the Kalos Power Plant and Team Flare Hideout, because those battles haven't happened yet.
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:47 pm

New Jordslag wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:Pokemon "timeline" still confuses me. :/

Do you want an explanation of the timeline?

Maybe? :unsure:

Le Croissant de Beurre
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Le Croissant de Beurre » Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:48 pm

New Jordslag wrote:
Sorry.

It's totes fine, man. We can work around it, and we will. But before you post again, please fix your app. It's not really possible for him to have fought in the Kalos Power Plant and Team Flare Hideout, because those battles haven't happened yet.

Thanks. :)
Made the couple changes. I still like it, so no problem there.

New Jordslag
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jordslag » Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:50 pm

New Jordslag wrote:It's totes fine, man. We can work around it, and we will. But before you post again, please fix your app. It's not really possible for him to have fought in the Kalos Power Plant and Team Flare Hideout, because those battles haven't happened yet.

Thanks. :)
Made the couple changes. I still like it, so no problem there.

Accepted.
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:

Le Croissant de Beurre
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Le Croissant de Beurre » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:37 pm

Apologies if I'm completely out of this. Really. But I was thinking...
I know Steven's Pokemon don't seem to be usable, but where are they? Instead of giving Rule Balls to any new trainers passing by, can he not just transfer is old Champion team to Rule Balls?
I don't want this to actually happen of course. Just wondering what the story behind it was.

New Jordslag
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jordslag » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:40 pm

Le Croissant de Beurre wrote:Apologies if I'm completely out of this. Really. But I was thinking...
I know Steven's Pokemon don't seem to be usable, but where are they? Instead of giving Rule Balls to any new trainers passing by, can he not just transfer is old Champion team to Rule Balls?
I don't want this to actually happen of course. Just wondering what the story behind it was.

Steven has indeed transferred his old team to Rule Balls. As for how... Don't worry about it. The transfer method will be destroyed soon enough. :twisted:
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse