NATION

PASSWORD

VMK (OOC: Historical)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Lordaguard
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Lordaguard » Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:46 pm

I, HIM Stephen the First of the Imperial Theocratic Kingdom of Lordaguard and the five holy guarded nations of Ecumenical Christiandom, representing the government I lead and the people of my realms, hereby give the permission of entry for VMK commercial export and industrial manufacturing within the borders of Lordaguard.
In return, our highest performing export businesses and companies under our imperial authority will be given the same rights in Yohannes.
Expected conduct of VMK employees:

1) No Murder and or manslaughter of any kind
2) No rape or sexual assault of any form
3) No industrial surveillance of any kind against the Lordaguardian Military Industries
4) No direct contact with Lordaguardian citizens that do not work for your company
5) anything involving our natural resources requires explicit permission from HIM King Stephen the First

Signed sincerely by: HIM King Stephen the First of the Imperial Theocratic Kingdom of Lordaguard
In reply to the agreed upon request of: His Majesty Wilhelm III
Yohannesian Emperor and King of Alexandria
PRO ~ Israel, religion, capitalism, Compulsory military service, Gun control, National Healthcare, Gay Marriage.

ANTI ~ Communism, Fascism, Out-sourcing jobs, Corporate tax evasion, NAFTA, GAT, Abortion (with the exceptions of rape, incest, and mothers life).

Necasa
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Trade agreement with

Postby Necasa » Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:34 am

I, General Josh Riley, as Commander-in-Chief of The Armed Republic of Necasa, representing the people and government of the Armed Republic, hereby give the permission for VMK to introduce its export and industrial manufacturing in the borders of Necasa.
In return, our businesses and companies under our flag will be given the same rights in Yohannes.

Sir Cumberbun of Gloucester
Attaché

Founded: Aug 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sir Cumberbun of Gloucester » Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:52 pm

To VMK Industries,

I, Sir Noble Baron Jones and Sir Noble Baron Smith, would like to purchase the following on behalf of the Dominion;

23 Zeedier Class Fast Attack Submarines

For a grand total of $23 billion NSD. The Dominion is also interested in the following industrial agreement:

Name of Nation: The Dominion of Sir Cumberbun of Gloucester
Explain to us what form of facilities of VMK you want to be opened in your nation: Precious metal mines and forges.
Out of character/OOC explanation example for the above: I want VMK to operate several mines and forges that primarily produce and develop for domestic production iron, tin, gold, silver, and copper.

We eagerly await your reply,
The Dominion of Sir Cumberbun of Gloucester

Nickel Empire
Minister

Founded: Jan 05, 2014
Corporate Bordello

Postby Nickel Empire » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:51 pm

Greetings,

The Government of the Nickel Empire is hereby forwarding its interest to buy purchase 90 Pz.Kpf.W AY2-1E 'Panthera Tigris' Main Battle Tanks and 2 Joint Advanced Aircraft Carrier's. We will deliver the payment once you have confirmed this order.

Sincerely,
Emperor TonyDimes of the Nickel Empire
Purple Tory with some Right-Wing Populism
"Every nation has the government it deserves." Joseph de Maistre
"First feelings are always the most natural." King Louis XIV of France
Trademark: Agent Orange Is a Protest Violent? Code: Reaganomics
"Don't tickle the Nickel." https://imgur.com/5KfGQGt

Necasa
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Necasa » Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:52 am

VMK is now allowed to build any types of factories within our borders and also exporting these goods for the Armed Forces of Necasa in accord with our laws and regulations.
We also propose building a maintenance and repair facility for our largest arms manufacturing company in Yohannes, which will be run in partnership with VMK to export armaments and ships to Necasa.
May our friendly relationship continue.
Signed
General Josh Riley
Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Republic of Necasa

Bohekvia
Spokesperson

Founded: May 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Bohekvia » Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:03 pm

The Principality of Bohekvia is willing to enter a trade agreement with the VMK, and looks forward to any other future agreements.
Minister of Foreign Affairs,
Sir Johan Gustaf VIII

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:49 am

Minnysota wrote:To: Yohannes

All ur equipment are belong to us.

(English translation: We demand DPRs!!!)

Signed,

President Jackson

VMK Minnysotan investments central to growth of two way trade

ImageLook… at the end of the day, Imperial [the opposition party] will complain and say… more jobs for foreigners... Loseton will say immigration should be culled...

Te Whanganui a Tara, 28 June - VMK AG (ISEY:VMK) and the Chamber of Commerce of Minnysota, a business oriented Minnysotan lobbying group operating independently of the Minnysotan government, announced a partnership focused on expanding foreign direct investments by Yohannesian engineering companies into some of Minnysota’s leading businesses in its thriving manufacturing industries.

“The primary aim is to better facilitate and more equally distribute the benefit of the forecasted growth [to be] generated by the increase of two way trade [between both nations]”, says Wiremu von Moltke und Raptor, managing director of Vulgar Aerospace Enterprise, an associate firm of The Palamecia Company in the United States. “VMK, representing over 40 large commercial and military exporters in this deal, is merging our efforts, and building closer links with various potential Minnysotan businesses and suppliers.”

“In light of the recent announcement of large Minnysotan contracts to be made on behalf of the imperial government, we believe of the aptness of this initiative [with the Minnysotan Chamber of Commerce]...”

“... we are hopeful that much needed increase of production efficiency can be had for the fraction of comparatively smaller administrative and related acquisition costs.”

“... at the end of the day… if it creates an opportunity for us to create more jobs in not just Yohannes, but also our close trading partners, then I would definitely agree on the appropriateness of that choice [by the VMK board]”, confirms Prime Minister Jonathan Door at NBR [National Business Review] radio interview today.

“.... in the end of the day, we have the options of keeping the bulk of commercial benefits of this recent group of DPR contracts in Yohannes… mind you, bearing the related risks and possibly, I would say, overstretched nature of our manufacturing industries…”

“I can tell you right here… right now, that the risk of not fulfilling that substantial order in time will constantly be there.”

“Look… at the end of the day, Imperial [the opposition party] will complain and say… more jobs for foreigners, foreign business interests, dodgy Minnysotan bribes and the likes. Loseton will say immigration should be culled… foreign business interests must be taught a lesson… jobs must be kept in Yohannes.”

“But look… in the end of the day, that’s why they are not in government. And look, in the end of the day I can say that they are being a bit silly.”

The partnership between VMK and the Minnysotan Chamber of Commerce is focused on cementing greater links between the manufacturing industries of the United States and Yohannes, with an estimated 750 billion NationStates/Universal Standard Dollars to be generated from the first of three cycle of production right agreements to follow, with an estimated 1,700 high paying jobs relating to the engineering sector to be generated in Minnysota.

“This is a travesty - I am telling you right now.”

“A bunch of Bollocks… acting like bollocks.”

“Selling our potential jobs to these foreigners”, says Yohannes First leader Loseton Peters at a referendum on foreign manufacturing and commercial assets sales rally today.

“Labour don’t care about the hardworking, provincial Kiwis.”

“These people, here, now, are going to outsource, sell Yohannes down the way of the dogs.”

“I tell you.”

Published by The Imperial Herald
Last edited by Yohannes on Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Samogitias
Political Columnist

Founded: May 17, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Samogitias » Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:58 am

The Imperial Government of the Samogitias, representing Her People and Her Industries, hereby signed this preferential trade agreement, signalling the start of two way trade between companies of our nations, specifically companies exporting our beef based and cheese industries goods, and Yohannesian companies of VMK.
Emperor Auri I of Northern Samogitia, together with Empress Mary I of Southern Samogitia.

Bohekvia
Spokesperson

Founded: May 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Bohekvia » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:30 am

The Government of Bohekvia and its Prince, representing the people of the Principality, hereby give the permission for the introduction of VMK commercial export and industrial manufacturing within the borders and market of Bohekvia.
In return, our businesses and companies will be given the same rights in Yohannes.
Signed.
His Majesty Prince Johan Dmitri Gustav Otterbear XII, Archduke of Bohekvia

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:38 am

Earth Federation wrote:Galactic Extraction Corporation
United States of Earth Federation (Headquartered in Coral District, Mars)
Stable trade of Unobtanium from Ganimed (Solar System, USEF) to Yohannes
The G.E.C. would be pleased to establish a reliable shipment of rare Unobtanium useful for construction and industrial sectors, quantified in (at least) 25.000 Tons/Month applying the standard galactic prices calculated by parsec. A discount price will be applied if the requested shipment could be of (at least) 37.000 Tons/Month.
Field tests about the durability of an unique metal enginereed by our smelting industries can be used as evidences regarding is extremely usefulness in various civil and military fields. For more information, the Department of Trade and G.E.C. Public relation offices will be pleased to answer all your question

5,100 laid off and further jobs to be axed despite record high dividends

ImageDrury has been proven to be a solid gainer… and I believe that the shareholders are happy with the way we [Henare Mining] are going forward with this...

Te Whanganui a Tara, 30 June - Henare Mining (ISEY: HMN) has announced that 5,100 jobs will be cut following a much reduced local demand for its mining equipment and materials - “a huge betrayal of the intergenerational loyalty of the workers involved”, First Union spokeswoman Annabelle Christenhoff says.

“Some commentators have suggested of the consequences our preferential agreement of two way trade with the Earth Federation would have, and I believe that that [the increase of two way trade] has pretty much resulted in this [Henare Mining laying off mining jobs] and other similar localised tragedies around rural Yohannes”, Yohannes First leader Loseton Peters announced at a caucus meeting today.

“The time has come that the government must realise that provincial Yohannes can’t be taken for granted any longer!”

Speaking at his Taupo Bay multibillion mansion, Prime Minister Jonathan Door rebuked the Yohannes First leader. “I mean… it’s just typical Loseton isn’t it? Look, in the end of the day things like these are just some of the consequential effects a much greater trade relationship [with Earth Federation] will bring. I mean… if we look at the bigger picture, out of those 5,100 jobs…”

“I’d say 2,000 or so higher paying jobs are created [replacing the low paying jobs] as a result of the increase of hard currency our exporters generate there [in Earth Federation].”

Henare Mining shares have soared to a six month high in spite of the job cuts and ‘various moves of reconsolidation of regional commitments,’ leading NBR [National Business Review] pundits to believe that the medium sized Eastland company is simply planning to outsource its mining and services divisions’ operations offshore in the face of ‘tougher domestic competition’ and ‘a more crowded market.’

“... and as a result… thousands of hard working, struggling, tax paying, working class Yohannesian dads are losing their jobs… that’s thousands of less breadwinners for thousands of Kiwi children out there”, Green Party spokesperson on social equity and co-leader Manaia Brunei said at the latest parliamentary hansard yesterday.

The recent appointment of former FCT [Friends of Consumers and Taxpayers] chief executive John Drury meanwhile has raised the prospect of more ‘cost savings’ and ‘strategic prudence’ initiatives in the company’s bid to ‘go international’ [outside Yohannes].

“Drury has been proven to be a solid gainer… and I believe that the shareholders are happy with the way we [Henare Mining] are going forward with this”, Tamati Coleman, Managing Director of the giant grocer Basehouse - one of the three largest shareholders of the mining company - says.

As of 14 June, Henare Mining had ‘57.1 billion NationStates/Universal Standard Dollars of credit and cash in bank balances’, as displayed on the company’s monthly ISEY report.

Published by The Imperial Herald
Last edited by Yohannes on Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

The Jaclean Empire
Minister

Founded: Nov 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Jaclean Empire » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:08 pm

A limited Monarchy with high constitutional and civil rights and little economic regulation

Solumnix
Secretary

Founded: Dec 03, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Solumnix » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:58 am

The Armed Republic of Soluminx, representing the nation and Her people, hereby signed this preferential trade agreement, allowing for the increase of two way trade of VMK commercial export and industrial manufacturing within the borders of Solumnix, and the same of our uranium mining and shipbuilding companies in Yohannes effective immediately.

Thank you,
Riley Amos
President of Solumnix

Chanlantica
Attaché

Founded: Jun 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Chanlantica » Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:24 pm

Nation: The Republic of Chanlantica
Order: The Republic of Chanlantica would like to purchase 500 "Pz.Kpf.W AY2-1E 'Panthera Tigris' Main Battle Tanks". Our military would also like to purchase 15,000 "Pseudonaja Protected Mobility Vehicles," in these variants and numbers: Recon-1,200, Crew-6,500, Utility-4,300, Command-700, Long Range-700, and Ambulance-1,500.

75% of payment will be paid up front and the remaining will be paid on delivery.

Veridi
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Veridi » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:49 pm

OFFICIAL GOVERNMENT TRANSMISSION
NATION OF THE ARMED REPUBLIC OF VERIDI
UNDER THE CONSENT OF
GRAND PRESIDENT VERIDI YU-SEN

After a review of the Armed Republic of Veridi Judicial, Congressional, and Executive Branches, my government has found your proposal of opening the ARV to commerce, industrial, and weaponized trade with the Royal Empire of Yohannes.

Most commerce and industrial trade and business will receive the same and/or slightly relaxed trade regulations between us, however due to our currently tanking economy, some restrictions will have to remain in place to protect local industry
1) The establishment of foreign Military Equipment operations within the ARV will be highly regulated, but trade will remain open and lightly regulated
2) The establishment of foreign-run Tourism operations inside ARV borders are prohibited, exceptions will be made for bi-national co-operative projects
3) Minor tariffs will remain in effect for national imports of foreign literature and insurance packages. While freedom-of-the-press is guaranteed, the measures are in place to protect internal businesses.

However, in a measure of goodwill, the Veridian Navy would like to offer a few fully-equipped Super-Fortress-class ships, the Constance and the Antoile. Free of charge. They are massive ships that can haul awe-inspiring amounts of cargo, but can also double as an Auxiliary long-range support ship. Specifications of the Constance and Antoile are specified below. I expect them to be a valuable addition for your commercial and maritime forces.

Signed, With honors to both of us
President Veridi Yu-Sen

The Constance and Antoile are two basic refitted auxilliary long-range support ships that can also double as impressive armed cargo ships. Whether it is deterring pirates or participating in a full-on military invasion, offensive, or defensive, the ship's 4 Drone Bays can launch up to 32 drones at a 14.25 mile radius, dispatching enemies with ease with cheap high-explosive incendiary rounds. Heavy composite armor can protect them from a few devestating attacks, but these poorly manuverable ships are not meant for front-line action or standoffs. Advanced AGILITYIII system technology can aid a defensive tactical retreat by scrambling enemy targeting computers across any guided or aimed weapons system and ease the impact of EMP-class weaponry. A hybrid engine and rudder system gives the ship a speed rating of 12.8 knots and a turning sped rating of 30 knots.

The Armed Republic of Veridi specializes in exports of fine literature, trained tourism and hospitality workers, and advanced infantry weapons, a grand example being our line of Stun Rifles for civil forces and Shock and Energy rifles for conventional military forces. Our armored core is also highly trained in refit teams- our effective Naval and Armored Core forces have adapted powerful strike units with Civil Convertible Military Vehciles (See Factbook- Military Status Report) which we are considering opening for export or scrap sales soon. We plan on aquiring more advanced military technologies and we also seek non-military imports and exports.
Last edited by Veridi on Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:04 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Veridi
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Inquiry

Postby Veridi » Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:15 pm

As the Head of Defense for the Armed Republic of Veridi, my Grand President Veridi has requested me to make an inquiry on a potential purchase price on 2 units of:

Royal Sovereign Class Super Yacht [MSY]
With the request of an expansion of ship length to 85m and an addition of a basic fire support system, to allow a refit of three 17cm mounted Howitzers onto the deck, the latter of the three conditions to be supplied by our state-owned weapons facilities.

To help ease any additional pricing of the ships, the Vice President suggested making the offer of a third Superfortress-Class drone auxilliary cargo/maritime combat ship, the Camari, to supplement our initial gifted superfortresses, the Antoile and the Constance. This comes with any additional funds requested to pay the cost of the order in full.

Before we confirm an order of the modified Royal Sovereigns, we ask for a potential quote on the purchase price, after modifications on extended length and additional of a fire control system

With all respect,
General Toki Ideji.
Last edited by Veridi on Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ovybia
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Trade agreement

Postby Ovybia » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:01 pm

We, the Government of the United States of Obvybia, hereby signed this temporary agreement of two way trade allowing for the VMK tax-exempt import and export of most items.
Please approve Child Destruction Ban. If you don't, the Ovybian dragon will come eat you.
Prolife? Consider joining Right to Life, one of the 100 largest regions of NS
Signature Details
Practicing courteousness in an NS argument never hurt anyone.
Disclaimer: Admittedly sometimes I need to take my own advice.

Veridi
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Veridi » Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:17 pm

The Armed Republic of Veridi
Would like to establish between 10 to 14 steel mills and steel/food processing factories within our borders, to establish further grounds for co-operative trade.
Would request a Aeronautical Research Facility within our borders; in hopes of being able to develop joint-cooperative military projects in the future, as the Veridian economy bounces back from crisis.

Tunisian New Lebanon
Civilian

Founded: Apr 26, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Tunisian New Lebanon » Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:39 am

Kia Ora to the Most Honourable, Respected and Distinguished Government of the Free Cities!

Yohannes as an island nation of commerce and trade are largely an agglomeration of enterprising individuals; small exporters and sellers of precision engineering products, electronics and machinery [ our shop can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=105528 ]

As the Emperor of the nineteen countries, I am wondering whether Your Excellency would be interested in connecting the storylines of our nations' existence in this wonderful NationStates Roleplaying Multiverse together, with the establishment of a trade agreement between our nations and people?

Where we will buy things [that you are good at selling or that are famously made from your nation] from your businesses, firms and companies?

As an international manufacturer of a multitude number of designs, Yohannes and her enterprises require many industrial (and non industrial) goods to sustain the craving, and demand, of her local and regional economies.

Lumber, iron, steel products, aluminium, titanium, agricultural products, dairy products, electronics and optics, computers; you name it, we as a nation will buy them from you.

I would like to offer you my thank you for giving us this opportunity to correspond with your government.

Yours faithfully,
His Majesty Wilhelm III
Yohannesian Emperor and King of Alexandria

Gratitude to Emperor Wilhelm III. Courage and Respect to the great people of Yohannes.

The Free Cities are delighted to make trade partners of all new nations. It is the mission and destiny of the Tunicce to be the shining example of civility and progress, and to that end we would not turn away the most reprehensible of aggressors, to say nothing of those we have only just met.

It will take time to elect a dedicated triumvirate for trade with the Royal Empire of Yohannes, but preliminary trade may begin immediately, at your request, with authority from the Confederate General Trade Authority.

It strikes accord that Yohannes is a vast maritime power. With respect, The Tunicce are the greatest mariners alive or dead. We welcome an opportunity to be proven wrong in naval and merchant exercise; may the humbled contract training from the vindicated, so that both will prosper.

Noting Yohaness' great care for its people and the broader international community, we have already submitted a request for authorization to trade in advanced weapon systems, including, but not limited to personal firearms, lightweight body armor, advanced RADAR and focused-LIDAR systems, aircraft, naval vessels, and a variety of mobile installations.

The civilian sector needs no authorization, and is available now.

Our ports are open to Yohannes. We look forward to a bright future of cooperation.

Honored,

Confederate General Trade Authority for The Free Cities of Tunisian New Lebanon, Congressional Triumvirate:

Mbalo Jucienn, Kalax Tch!Xaat, Velinius Marcus.

The Federation of Democratic Regions
Minister

Founded: May 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Democratic Regions » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:57 pm

OOC: I have returned, to purchase more overweight Panzers :D

Greetings

I hope this message finds you in good spirits. As the ministers below me have descended into meaningless squabbling, I have been forced to enact protocols and assume a bigger load of government work, which includes the purchasing of your fine equipment.

Requested Products:
2,000 Panthera Leo MBT
6,000 Panthera Tigris MBT
500 Panzerschnellbrücke 2E Bridging Tanks
500 Bergepanzer 2E ARV
2 Commonwealth Class CVN
2 JAAC CVN
4 Waarden Class CGN
3 Washington Class BBGN
14 Hamasaka Class DDG
6 Phlegethon Class FFG
8 Intrepid Class FFG
2 Malaysia Class SSN
1 Malaysia Class SSBN
15 Zeedier Class SSK
2 Chatham Class AOR
1 Royal Sovereign Class Super Yacht
10 Y0L-3O Radar Systems
5 Dreadnought Bombers
450 KDF80 Interceptors

Salutations

(The telegram is signed with a simple link, that when clicked leads to a GIF. (OOC: Imagine the GIF Dennis left on his computer after he stole the embryos in Jurassic Park)
Ben M wrote:S'all good. I'ma be a baller knight and roll with it.

Samuelstani
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 17, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Samuelstani » Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:57 pm

Name: Samuelstani
Facilities Needed: 25 Steel Works and 15 research and development facilities

I want VMK to operate 25 industrial plants for the high grade steel needed for the manufacturing of Commercial Maritime craft as well as Naval Craft.

I want VMK to operate 15 research and development facilities for the research and development of New Space Age technologies

Thank You VMK,
Samuelstani

Geanna
Minister

Founded: Jul 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Geanna » Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:10 am

ROTHWARDREPORT

Below shall be found this cycle's Rothward Report indicating the best (and worst), most significant, and prestigious storefronts currently in market. The report has been compiled following the past week, from rated data and reviews from volunteers who conducted themselves accordingly, and then given their appropriate Tiers based off of this data.

Each Tier lists storefronts in order of their ratings, the best at the top of their Tier, and the worst at the bottom.

Gold Storefronts

Silver Storefronts

Bronze Storefronts

Worst Storefronts

Finally - this Month's Best Storefront, with a Platinum Certificate of Significance is Myrmidon Tactical Design for their extensive, well designed, customer friendly and hard working diligence that allowed them to climb to the very top of the ladder. The Awards and Certificates to the listed Storefronts will be distributed within the next 24 Hours. At this time - all registration for the next cycle will begin the new reviewing process until July 26th.

LOVEWHOYOUARE~

"We dance on the lines of our destruction and continuation, to waltz and achieve the happiness of our existence, and to be the laughter in a world of silence."

The Jaclean Empire
Minister

Founded: Nov 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Jaclean Empire » Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:20 pm

The Jaclean Admiralty Has Asked Me To Order 40 Oceania Class Cruisers.
A limited Monarchy with high constitutional and civil rights and little economic regulation

The Federation of Democratic Regions
Minister

Founded: May 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Democratic Regions » Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:08 am

Removed because I realized how silly it was.
Last edited by The Federation of Democratic Regions on Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ben M wrote:S'all good. I'ma be a baller knight and roll with it.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:57 am

[ Out of character: this is just me telling our lovely VMK story participants - just in case there will be current story partners who are a bit annoyed if I don't say why - that I will be off NationStates completely until my current semester's over. I love this game and I love to interact with storytelling partners of this fictional VMK concept, but uni and real life social stuff must both be my primary priorities for now sadly - though it doesn't matter as I will be back to this lovely game next year!

Until then, consider ALL that you post here to be existing immediately the moment that you have posted here (also it would be lovely if you can not... post ridiculous figures for order or deals or partnership or... yeah... because when I am back I will strike off the silly ones). So if you want to claim that your nation use stuff here? Feel free, but please record that relationship by posting here for future record keeping and for decorative purpose.

Thank you, and I'll see y'all January 2016!

forgot to say what I am feeling... thank you very much for connecting your fictional nations' storylines with this VMK story... thank you!

Edit: Can't really avoid the allure of this game... it's too tempting for me to procrastinate [here and there] on this site... I mean, surely - we all have our own secret sins sometimes!

Replies will be slow here and there unfortunately, though -- still can't procrastinate too much here or I'll risk damaging my grade in the process ]
Last edited by Yohannes on Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kogashi
Secretary

Founded: Jul 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kogashi » Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:05 pm

On behalf of the Kogashi War Council, from the desk of:
Baron Hideo Marihito
Chief of General Staff
Grand Cordon, Order of the Cherry Blossom

This message is to be relayed post-haste to the first available representative of VMK AG.
Message Start:

On behalf of the Kogashi military, the General Staff of the Kogashi War Council extends warm greetings to your honourable company. This message is in regards to desired acquisitions, on our part, of products featured on your storefront. The goal of these acquisitions is to adequately prepare the Kogashi military for participation in modern warfare, conflicts and other operations, as well as to facilitate greater defensive capabilities for Kogashi national forces. Having reviewed several storefronts, the General Staff has elected to select yours for the fulfillment of several pressing materiel needs.

The Imperial government of Kogashi is prepared to spend whatever is necessary to achieve these goals and make the nation into a competitive force capable of power projection and military operations globally. With this in mind, we have enclosed an order for materiel that we hope will be filled accurately and without delay. Half of the total payment will be delivered by cheque to your company with this message, and the remainder will be wired internationally upon receipt of the hardware.

1. 5000 x Pseudonaja Protected Mobility Vehicles (NSD 1,250,000,000)
  2. 8000 x VLT M5 Military Trucks (NSD 2,360,000,000)
  3. 300 x Darius Crossver SUVs (NSD 88,500,000)
  4. 150 x Pz.Kpf.W AY2-1L 'Panthera Leo' Main Battle Tanks (NSD 2,700,000,000)
  5. 600 x Pz.Kpf.W AY1-1A 'Arctos' Medium Tanks (NSD 1,050,000,000)
  6. 800 x DAT-B91 'Hamster' Self Propelled Artillery (NSD 2,400,000,000)
Total Payment Due: NSD 9,848,500,000
Payment Method: Cash Delivery

This concludes our order. We hope that this hardware can be delivered quickly, and assure your company that upon receipt of the hardware the remaining payment will be delivered.

Thank you, and in the spirit of amity, good day.

-Baron Hideo Marihito
Last edited by Kogashi on Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade