NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:10 am

New Neros wrote:
The Fault of Fate
Max the Wanderer

The clothes looked and smelled like something that crawled out of a sewer on the lower east side of Gotham on a bad day, but it was all that could be found in the hustle and bustle of Valentine City, except, that wasn't really it's name. No, no, it's real name was Morningstar City, but it seemed like the residents either didn't care or didn't know, the raggedly clothed man made no insight on which was the appropriate case. The bum walked with an intense pace and a firm look, throwing a glance behind his shoulder now and again, before finally ducking into a public restroom in the middle of a smog-ridden park.

He flipped on the tap and found the murky water running smoothly, and even though it's cleanliness was questionable, the water washed away the dirt and grime on the bum's hands as well as any five star bath would. He went as far as to splash it back in his own face, rubbing it relentlessly as he tried his best to look somewhat presentable. He stopped for a moment, though, as he looked deep into the mirror for a moment, his pupils wildly dilating. He took in all of his facial features, though, a firm look, dirty blonde hair, cold blue eyes, a square jaw, among others, but the reflection he saw in his own eyes troubled him to end...

"You there yet?"

The voice almost startled him, but the bum whipped around and took a look around his area, only to find no one. That was strange, as he was positive he heard someone else talk just a second ago, clear as day. "Oh, it doesn't look like you're all the way there yet." The crusty man realized that the voice was coming from inside of his own mind, and a subtle panic set in as he grabbed onto his temples and dropped to his knees. "No, no, no, calm down, I'm fixing it. Little by little, you should start feeling a little...tingle sensation." Just as the voice described, muscle spasms overtook the bum's body as he entered into what appeared to be a seizure of some sort. His lungs seized up as well, but suddenly, his violent shaking stopped, and he took a massive intake of air like someone who was underwater for way too long.

He breathed in and out rapidly, clutching his chest with one hand as he stared at the floor. "There...Now you should remember." The voice in his head stated, "What all do you remember?" It further asked, the bum unleashing a devastating smirk as it appeared like his entire character shifted radically from one down-on-his-luck hood rat to a nobleman playing dress up. Piece by piece, the madman began to remove articles of soggy, moldy clothing from his body, the voice awaiting her answer.

"Simply put," The man said, reaching his worn and past due undergarments, "I remember my life as this man, and the life I lived before it." Slowly, he slid off the undershirt and threw it into the pile of rotten clothes he was formerly wearing. "My life was rather plain and dry, fairly hard, but riddled with moments designed to return me back to this state. Certain protocols, what have you, but it seems like the only failsafe that worked was you, Ash." He continued, rolling down his last piece of underwear and revealing his nude body to the public restroom's mirror. A man reborn - he held out his palms to the mirror and observed his entire muscle-clad body.

"In one life, I was a street urchin, in another, a King. A God. I'll say this right now, though, I will choose my former life any day of the week compared to this false existence. One that was created to eliminate me from an equation, to inhibit my growth. Fools, the lot of them, the Secret Wars ended only a few days ago and they want to convince me that I'm just a blabbering, street-walking hooligan? They will get what's coming to them." The man saud as he narrowed his eyes and barely focused, his skin melting away as plates of armor rose to the surface. The same armor he wore as the Mad God, the same that would fix this grave mistake in the reshaping of reality. "Because..."

"...Mad Max is back."

The voice in Max's head mentally grinned. She had not been without interesting things to observe during her time within Max. Amusement one might say. "You are indeed. The Mad God has returned..." Spoke the voice. Ash. It was as good a nickname as any, and the one she had told Max to call her now. In fact that was all she was at the moment. Ash. No direction, little control. All her hopes, faith and her very mind lay in the hands of one man. Her fate was intertwined with his, as was any hope of getting a new body. Being so reliant made her feel... excited for some reason. "No one would suspect I was in your mind. Or that I could restore your memory."

"So. What now?" She asked. "I'm sure you have quite the comeback planned." She grinned again mentally.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Turmenista
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:18 am

Charmera wrote:
Turmenista wrote:"Right.." Magnus said. "Who the hell is the leader again? Who the hell came up with the idea to make our little group?" He asked Odysseus. "Exactly. Me, kiddo. I know you don't like to get bossed around but, if you don't cover MY ass, all three of us will end in the blender, capische?"

"What blender?" Odysseus asked, taking position by some rocks. "And who is she? Girlfriend of yours?" Odysseus guessed, leaning in and snapping an ACOG scope onto his rifle.

"Somewhat." Magnus answered, sighing. "She's an old friend, her name is Tina, she helped us out a lot... I'll tell you about her later.."

After he spoke the ground suddenly shook with a big tremor in response to the seimic pulse. A very large one in fact. Large enough to make superman spill his coffee if he was on the ground, perhaps even drop it if he wasn't careful. The earth shook mightily as if displeased, as if disturbed, and then returned to normal, as if it had only been minorly disturbed.

This was Tina rolling over in her earthen bed. Still blissfully asleep as she unconsciously caused tremors with the slightest movements. it was why she slept deep underground. After all she didn't want any people disturbing her. Though sometimes her movements were too much to control and shit happened. Sometimes villages, towns or cities suffered ill effects for having the misfortune of sharing the area with the archon of earth.

Odysseus happened to fall over while this was happening, onto the sands, then let out a grunt of frustration aimed at Magnus. "Whatever you're doing, Rocky, make sure not to shake me up in the process!"

"That wasn't me who let out those tremors." Magnus said. The two locked eyes and Magnus mouthed "Her".

"It's her! OH FUCK ITS HER!"

"Who is Her again?" Odysseus scratched his head.

"Just help me dig- I think we found her!"

"I'm sorry, I'm not a lava golem who can pick up entire asteroids, I can't pick up those sized rocks even with my strength buff."

Magnus grumbled something, then tossed a boulder the size of a tank at the incoming chopper, downing it. "Fine then, I'll do it myself." He said, his hands morphing into drill-shaped tools as the Lava golem dove into the ground, basically "swimming" through the rock at his pace. To odysseus, it looked as if the golem had 'noclipped' or something, sinking into the ground as if it were water or something.

"And I gotta defend you.. tch.." He scoffed, pulling up his balaclava as he sprinted over to his cover.

---

The insurgents that they were engaging were experimenting with various different wacky weapons to counter Odysseus's skills and abilities, as well as Magnus's extreme durability, regeneration, and earth abilities. One such device was a freak mix between a drill, a missile, and a laser-guided bomb.

The lead get had painted Magnus up on the laser, and had managed to keep the lock from underground by using seismic pulses from the ground vehicles, just like the golem used to map out their tunnels.

Flipping the casing up from over the joystick, the pilot squeezed the trigger down, firing a burst of its minigun at Odysseus, as well as firing two of the "Drill-Missiles" at Magnus's position.

Odysseus, on the ground, rolled out of the way as the helicopter began peppering him with rounds. Pulling up his XM8 and firing off its Grenade Launcher, he hit the helicopter on it's side, but the heavily armored Helix was too strong to be downed by a single grenade.

It swerved to the side, dropping off gliding troops, which Odysseus had no trouble taking down. The dirt bikes were his next problem, able to weave through his attacks and quickly close in on him.

Odysseus's rifle Dissolved into it's Tacitite nanite form, which Agent Poseidon immediately re-formed into his sword.

The first dirt bike which dove over him was slashed in half, driver as well. Then, Odysseus switched his sight to the two "Drill Missiles" that were coming in fast.

The first one soared over him and planted itself in the pool of rocks Magnus created, followed by the second one, which bored into the ground by Odysseus and began digging extremely fast.

The blast radius on those things had to be immense. He couldn't disarm them in time, nor could he shoot them. Magnus would have to wing it being chased by two missiles that were homing through the ground right towards him.

Bentus
Senator

Founded: Dec 18, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bentus » Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:30 am

Treko wrote:-snip-

Mia Aveline – Gotham City

Feeling a flush of triumph, Mia grinned as her foot connected with Kross’ chest – sending the man skidding along the rooftop. She stood calmly and waited for him to clamber back up to his feet, a smug expression betraying the rewarding sensation of letting loose some of her anger. However, her smile quickly vanished as it was revealed that the blow hadn’t quite managed to shut Mia’s opponent up. Worse still, he continued to insist on copying her abilities. The girl’s eyes first widened in surprise, and then narrowed in renewed anger as Kross manipulated the shadows at his feet to craft a clone of himself. That was her thing, her technique, what made her special!

Mia hardly had enough time to register her frustration before the masked man motioned with his bow, his shadow clones leaping into action at his command. She lifted her parasol instinctively, using it to deflect the first strike from the first ‘shadow-Kross’ before ducking under the swing that immediately followed from its brethren. The girl immediately shot up to her feet, using the movement to thrust up with the base of her parasol into the clone’s chin. The impact of the blow tore its head back violently, containing more than enough force to break the neck of – if not severe the head of – a normal human being. However, Mia had no chance to confirm whether or not a similarly satisfying effect on the shadow as she had to lift the parasol above her head to block Kross’ strike.

This action left her vulnerable to his next blow, which struck her side with enough force to push the air from her lungs. Her petite form was sent sliding across the rooftop, but she managed to remain on her feet. Mia grimaced from the pain, infuriated that the man had dared to lay a hand on her like that – the total lack of consideration! Strangely, she felt a surge of power flowing through her veins. The sensation had pulsed through her limbs and muscles as soon as Kross’ bow had impacted and for a moment she considered the surprising flood of strength. Although this was only momentary, as her anger once again demanded her full attention and the liberal application of vengeance. Flicking her wrist, Mia sent a line of Thread towards the Shadow Clone she had wounded earlier, intending to tie it ruthlessly around his neck and hurl him from the building – removing it from the fight. With her other hand, she immediately began to spool a twisting shape before her: it hardly took a moment for the Thread clone to start to take on a familiarly human appearance.

The two pink figures looked at the group of Krosses – one with a hateful smirk on her face while the other smiled innocently as it awaited instruction. “I am not a kid, and you are intolerable.” accused Mia as she pointed once again at her opponent. Her Thread puppet immediately understood and leapt to attack, brandishing her own similar – albeit weaker – parasol as a weapon. Mia joined in by spooling a number of razor-sharp lines in the real Kross’ direction, with the intention to at the very least put him off balance and create some kind of an opening. She was determined to utilise her unexpected surge of strength to crush the unbearable insect, the consequences and any thought of what caused it not ever crossing her mind.
- - Bentus
- -
1 2 3 >4< 5
Possible threat.
Forces active in a warzone.
At peace.
Member of The Galactic Economic and Security Organization

NationStates Belongs to All, Gameplay, Roleplay, and Nonplay Alike
Every NationStates Community Member, from Raider Kings to Brony Queens Make Us Awesome.
"Though I fly through the valley of Death, I shall fear no evil. For I am at the Karman line and climbing." - Bentusi SABRE motto

North America Inc wrote:13. If Finland SSR or Bentus anyone spams the Discord with shipping goals, I will personally tell your mother.

How Roleplays Die <= Good read for anyone interested in OPing

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:12 am

Tomia wrote:-snip-

Charmera wrote:-snip-

Valancy Stirling

"Thanks Cora, it's an old family recipe that's been passed down the family for nearly 100 years." Val said, munching another cookie after dipping it into her glass of milk. "So, what do you do, Cora? And how did you and Katie meet up," she asked, having no idea that the true answer would be very different from what she expected.

Finishing another cookie and promising herself that this last one would be her last, she started chewing, hearing Katie's question. She opened her mouth to answer, but, remembering that it was full, abruptly closed it and finished chewing before answering. "Work is going pretty good, Katie. I feel like we're effecting real and tangible change in the world, to make people realize that their pollution and wastefulness will hurt the Earth, and that that is a bad thing. However, there are still some who are only interested in monetary gain. How about you, how's college going?" she asked, finishing her last cookie.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:48 am

Valka Silverhand
All-Mother of Asgard - God Wars

The universe was restored, and with it, Asgard. Doom had done his job well, Valka thought, looking into the vast expanses of space. The man made a rather good god. But Doom was not at the forefront of her mind. The Asgardians had been returned, being reborn by the will of Doom. All, save one. The All-Father, Odin Borson. Valka sensed that he did not want to come back, and had somehow resisted the call of rebirth. Which meant that she would hence forth, and evermore, be the All-Mother of Asgard.

The restored Asgardians stood on a broken, ruined world. Asgard had been hewn, and crushed, but they would rebuild as they always did. Valka, climbing a piece of rubble, stood above them, and began. "Greetings, Asgardians. We are returned. Odin died of his wounds, before the End, being grievously hurt by Ymir and Surtur. All-Mother am I now, so decreed by Odin, unless Thor Odinson wishes it, in which case I will stand down."

All of the Asgardians turned toward the Odinson, holding his own Mjolnir, for there were now two Mjolnirs, one wielded by Thor, and the other by Valka. "I will not. I am not fit to become All-Father or King. This shall be your burden, Silverhand, for better and for worse. Lead us well," he said, lifting his eyes towards his All-Mother.

"Very well," said Valka, continuing on. "We must rebuild Asgard. And it must be done quickly for we are vulnerable, and with enemies abound and allies few, we have need of a realm. But this Asgard must be the greatest yet built. This is a time for little trust, for when we called upon our allies, none answered. Guard your hearts well. Now Asgardians, to work! For Asgard and for Odin!"

And so, the Asgardians went to work, Valka leading their efforts. And Asgard would soon be raised anew, Valka also repairing the Bifrost Bridge to permit travel, and there, Heimdall stood watch as the rest of Asgard built. The vault room, also, was of top priority to Valka, rebuilding it with some Earthen technologies and features shown to her by Craig, who was now truly a friend and ally of Asgard.

Olympus

And as they built, an old race of gods that had slumbered for hundreds of years, awoke. The Greek Gods, the Olympians, had returned. Mighty Zeus with his great white beard frowned as he looked into his scrying pool, spying in on the actions of the Asgardians. Olympus was back, and dominion over the Earth was what Zeus desired once more. But the Olympians would have to show their might, and there was only one way to do so: War and victory against Asgard.

In times past they had been both friends and enemies, but now, enemies they would be. For Odin was gone, and a goddess had replaced him, one, who could not be underestimated, for Zeus had heard the tales of the Silverhand. Olympus needed allies, and those mighty enough to take on the Silverhand.

Calling together the Olympians he sent them forth, to raise up their armies, show themselves to the Amazonians and recruit warriors. And there was one particular man he was after, Alexander, the Sentry. If any would be able to match the Silverhand in raw power, it would be him, for Zeus was not yet restored to his true might, and his lightning bolt was still being rebuilt. For this Alex, he would go himself, and so, the King of Olympus left, to gather this particular warrior for his war.
Last edited by The Starlight on Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Star
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:17 am

"I know Earth has a bunch of Kree tech in storage." Alex suggested. It would be better than directly going after, and making an enemy of the Kree Empire, would be ever so slightly annoying. "They've got a few storage areas that are, supposedly, off the radar. Which means we're going to requisition it. It'll be easier than finding a bunch of Kree ships and then just hoping they have what we need." Alex said as they flew to Earth's orbit. "I'll check the Western US. You check the Eastern side. Grab anything and everything you can carry and... Computers. All of the computers."

"Dammit Alex. I'm a doctor, not an engineer." She said and Alex gave her a strange look. "Haven't you ever watched Star Trek?"

"Um... I'm... No." He said shrugging.

"I swear. When we're done with this. I'm gonna make you sit down and watch TV. No saving the world. You're gonna sit, and watch movies with me. All of them. Most of them. Even the ones that are so bad, they're good. I'll meet you on Mars in an hour." She said and took off towards where she was supposed to look.

Alex however went in the opposite direction. It wasn't exactly his fault that he wasn't into the pop culture. He was about to dive to his first target: Area 51 when he was stopped by a massive, red-haired man. It took him a second, but Alex recognized him as Zeus. Which meant.... He didn't know, but it clearly meant something somewhere was either going to get fucked, or exploded. Likely both. "Zeus?" He wasn't a religious person. He was designed to beat gods to death. The most militant Atheist alive. "I'm busy." Though the concept of being an Atheist implies that he does not believe in a higher power because they don't exist. And yet, he's met several deities.

"You will be. The Asgardians and the Olympians are going to war."

"And why should I care?" He asked with his arms crossed.

"I am choosing you to fight in my place. You are to fight the All-Mother of Asgard. Valka Silverhand. You are the mightiest mortal on this world."

"Flattering. What's in it for me? I'm in the middle of some important stuff."

"If you fight Valka in my place. I will give you access to resources you cannot find in this realm. I know you are planning something with your woman. I believe it will be of great assistance."

Alex thought for a moment. It was a tempting offer. Access to powerful, godly metals could help them create much more of their serum. "Alright. You've got a deal." Alex said.

"Excellent." Zeus said and warped them back to Olympus.

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:20 pm

Cora
Cora looked nervous when Valancy asked where she was from and what she did for a living. Cora glanced at Katie neevously. She didn't know what to say. Valancy seemed nice and she didn't want to lie, but how could she tell her the truth? She didn't want Valancy to think she was she was a freak. "Well... Katie and I met at a salon recently." She told Valancy. It wasn't a lie, but it wasn't really the truth either. "I just moved her recently, from West City very far away. I don't have a job here right now, but... I used to work in a robotics lab." She fought back the terrible memories from her past to try to keep a straight face. It was the best lie that Cora could come up with in the moment.

Meanwhile in a secret lab underground somewhere in the United States, Android 22 was being prepared to be activated. The defense department had spent years and billions of dollars developing this project. They knew it would be necessary to defeat the android that was currently on the lose. He was being programmed with all the information that the government had on android 21, including the reports about the incident in New York. To prevent him from breaking lose like 21 did, the "Hunter" project was equipped with a device around its neck, allowing for a remote to self destruct it if it went rogue. With a group of scientists and some high level politicans standing around and watching in anticipation, Android 22 was activated. It's eyes grew bright yellow for a moment until they faded and it's human like eyes appeared. He sat up and stared at the people who around them, scanning them with the computer like brain that he possessed. The project leader stepped forward toward the android who was currently strapped to an operating table. "Hello, you are Android 22. We have created you I'm order to stop a great threat. It is very important that you follow all instructions that you are given, do you understand this?"

There were a few tense moments before the android finally responded, "Yes" he said simply. The room was then filled with applause as the android was unstrapped and allowed to stand. He took a few steps around getting a feel of his body. Soon he created a ball of ki energy that he held in his hand. The doctors looked a bit nervous, "Now be careful with that, it's very dangerous." One of them said nervously. The android suddenly gave an almost murderous look and blasted one of the doctors with it, killing them instantly. "I know you stupid human." He said dryly. The guards pulled their guns and began to fire but the bullets weren't doing anything to harm him. As Android 32 approached the guards he was suddenly hit with a shock of electricity that spawned from his collar. The shock wasn't anywhere near strong enough to harm him and he turned around and looked at the project leader, holding a switch in the air. "Now don't take another step, this switch is linked to a bomb around your neck. If I push this button you'll die."

Android 22 gave an unkind smirk and faster than the doctor could see the android was behind him, his hand through his chest. "I don't think I'll be taking orders anymore." He said quietly to the dying doctor. Tossing him aside and ripping the collar off of his neck. He soon killed the guards and everyone else in the room with relative ease and once they were all dead he took a look at a file that was sitting scattered on the ground. He picked it up, curious when he saw his face. He saw the word "Hunter" in bold letters l, he guessed that was his name. Hunter headed toward the exit of the room, figuring that there would be more guards to take care of.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:07 pm

Alex sat and listened as Zeus went on and on about reclaiming their rightful place as the gods of the Mortals. Which he thought was stupid. They were fighting over who had the rights to lord over the humans? He thought it was funny when he knew it was going to be him and Naja that were the leaders of the new Earth once they perfected the serum. As Zeus prattled on, he began to wonder how Naja was doing. At least until he heard the word: Portal, and Zeus charged through it with all of the other gods. Which meant it was his cue to charge along into Asgard. He flew through and saw the once glorious Asgard was in ruins. "Wow. It looks like Detroit hit this place... Dammit. Where is Naja when I do make a good joke?" He asked himself.

Killian

After moping on the moon for a short while. He began to get frustrated. Blaming everyone and everything, but himself for what happened to him until he finally just gave up and curled into the fetal position for a few minutes until he finally got the insane idea of who might be responsible for his mental degradation: The Celestials. Over a decade ago, they had asked Killian to join their ranks and he denied them. They must be the ones responsible for his recent insanity. They weren't, but Killian was willing to rationalize anything to convince himself that this wasn't all his fault, even though deep down he knew it was.

So he went into their dimension, uninvited and pissed. "THIS IS ALL OF YOUR FAULT!" He screamed at the giant god machines. Of course they had very little idea of what Killian was screaming about. "FIX ME! FIX WHAT YOU DID TO ME! I WANT MY LIFE BACK! I WANT MY FAMILY BACK!" There was anger and sadness in his voice.

"Calm yourself." The first one spoke. "Control yourself mortal. We have done nothing to you. We know who you are, and we have kept our promise. We would not interfere with your life. Anything that has happened is all your own doing. Not ours." Ashema said. In hindsight, she began to realize that may have been a poor choice in words. As Killian fired a massive blue blast of energy that completely erase her head causing the massive god machine to collaspe, dead.

"For every one of you that doesn't have something to say. I'll kill you too. I'll KILL YOU ALL IF I HAVE TO!"

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:08 pm

Sigma Galli Prime

As the sun began to set on the planet of Sigma Galli Prime, Kazuko sat on his golden throne, just sitting there and watch as the sun fell and the moon rose up, even though it was the natural cycle of day and night yet something about the setting sun mesmerized Kazuko greatly, and now that he was the host of his father's still incapacitated spirit, he felt as if the falling sun represented Spera's light dwindling and then when the sun rose back up, so did Spera's light return to him. Kazuko's black eyes lit up with an unidentified emotion from deep within his heart, was it happiness?, was it surprize? Not even Kazuko was sure what this emotion was, but he then rose up from his throne, sensing his brother's energy signature nearing the planet, it was here that Kazuko's heart leaped with joy at the prospect of Asumar being alive once more "It's good knowing that Asumar is finally back, now he can see what has happened to his son, his power has taken a sharp rise considering the amount of training he's willingly partaken in." Kazuko said to himself as he raced out to meet his brother...

New Namek
Grand Elder Moori's Villiage

Out in the fields of New Namek, the Namekian children were out running about and scurrying as they normally did as they played with their young friends, while the middle aged Namekians were farming the lands as the time for harvest had finally arrived for them and it was the time that they picked the plants that held the food carefully as to make sure that they wouldn't spoil whatsoever, and the Elder Namekians, including the newly christened Grand Elder Moori also performed some menial tasks to help the middle aged Namekians, although their old age prevented them from doing much, it didn't entirely stop them from helping the younger Namekians. The Minute that Moori turned back from the other Namekians, a bright light manifested itself in front of the Grand Elder, causing him to put his hand up towards his eyes to try and see more clearly into the light, even the other Namekians turned to stare at the bright light, two of the warriors jumping to Moori's side in the event that this person was an aggressor.

As the bright light died down, it was revealed to be the young Master Shimura who stepped out of the light, wearing a dark brown cloak that enveloped most of his body, with the exception being his head. Walking towards Moori with a smile, Shimura presented his hand to the Grand Elder "Ah!" Shimura cried out happily as he set his eyes upon the Grand Elder "Grand Elder Moori, It's been a long time has it not?!" Shimura said with a smile as Moori's wrinkled face curved up with a smile, he chuckled as he shook hands with Master Shimura "Ah Master Shimura, It has indeed been far too long to say the least..." Moori thought back to the Big Gete Star incident which nearly resulted in the destruction of New Namek "... Since the Big Gete Star Incident correct?" Moori asked as he held onto his wooden cane. Shimura laughed as he pat Moori on the back "Ah yes, the Big Gete Star Incident, what an event eh?" Shimura then walked forward.

"Forgive me If I sound demanding Grand Elder Moori..." Shimura began as he looked towards the other Namekians "I require the use of the Namekian Dragon Balls to bring back three people who died at the hands of Kilian Roth, or as you know, the speedster." Shimura said as his smile slowly died down. Turning to stare at Shimura with a questioningly look on his face, Moori replied "The Speedster? Killing people? Well that doesn't seem like him at all." Moori explained as he sat down on a nearby chair, with Shimura following soon after "Yes, there was an incident that took place when Kilian happened to kill one of my former apprentices causing my entire group to step in the way of his attack, but we were too late to save him, and it not only killed my former apprentice, but it also caused the incapacitation of both our divine deities." Shimura explained as he saw Moori "I see... that Is unfortunate to hear Master Shimura, but you need not worry, I've already sent some warriors to each of the villages that contain the Dragon Balls, now all we have to do is wait my friend." Moori replied with a smile on his face.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:28 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:-snip-

Valka Silverhand
All-Mother of Asgard - War of Gods

Valka had just finished the final hammer strike to a building with a normal hammer when the Olympians appeared. Throwing the hammer at one of the gods she reached her hand back, waiting. And Mjolnir speedily sprang to hand, Heimdall joining her, holding the line while she sent a beacon of lightning into the sky, bellowing, "TO BATTLE, Asgard!" Smashing aside Apollo as he attempted to skewer her, knowing that he would be back soon. "What treachery is this?, " She shouted at Zeus. "No declaration of war, not even a reason?! Have you no honor, Zeus?" But if thou wants a battle, Zeus, a battle thou shalt have!" she said, hammer and face beginning to glow with the Valka-Force as the warriors of Asgard flanked her.

"But who is this?" she asked, seeing Alex. "This is no Olympian, unless you have procreated so quickly after your return, Zeus?"

Elena Galadera/Batgirl
The Long Night

In the morning, Elena, being back up and about, the night doing wonders, gathered those who had come back to the Batcave for a debriefing. "So, report back on what you've done or now know. And, also, I see we picked up another person, " she said, nodding at Gilbert. "Please introduce yourselves, and then I'll settle the matter of breakfast, as I'm sure at least a few of you are hungry."

She leaned back in her chair, face stoic, in her seemingly new Batgirl uniform, identical to the last, not that any of them would know that, not seeing her before her injuries.
Last edited by The Starlight on Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Star

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:56 pm

"Some guy he's paid to kick your ass." Alex said. "Nothing against you personally, but I need what he's offering. I'm gonna go ahead and assume you're Valka." Alex floated over, about ten feet from in front of the All-Mother. "Truthfully, I was going to let you all have your way and do my own thing. But... It's so rare that I ever get to use my powers more than just a little. I love my home. But I'm going to be honest. It's made of tissue paper. I sneeze and I could wipe out half a country. Millions dead. But Gods? See, I was created to take them down. So that means I don't have to use the kiddie gloves." Though despite him saying that, he needed to be injured in order for his powers to come out. "So let's do this." The Golden Guardian smiled and flew at the All-Mother. This was going to hurt, but he wanted two things. To just let go and use his powers to their limit. Blow off steam. And the materials Zeus promised him.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:41 pm

The Starlight wrote:
Tomia wrote:-snip-

Valancy Stirling

"Thanks Cora, it's an old family recipe that's been passed down the family for nearly 100 years." Val said, munching another cookie after dipping it into her glass of milk. "So, what do you do, Cora? And how did you and Katie meet up," she asked, having no idea that the true answer would be very different from what she expected.

Finishing another cookie and promising herself that this last one would be her last, she started chewing, hearing Katie's question. She opened her mouth to answer, but, remembering that it was full, abruptly closed it and finished chewing before answering. "Work is going pretty good, Katie. I feel like we're effecting real and tangible change in the world, to make people realize that their pollution and wastefulness will hurt the Earth, and that that is a bad thing. However, there are still some who are only interested in monetary gain. How about you, how's college going?" she asked, finishing her last cookie.

Katie smiled, "That sounds like hard work... though I guess it's rewarding at the end." She commented. "Oh college is good. You gets some decently interesting things to work on, though the lectures can be a tad boring... Katie replied. She had learnt a good deal of this stuff herself, but still college was usefull, as there were often things she never considered, and learning was something she really truly enjoyed. Plus there was her boyfriend... "Although Eric goes there so it's never too boring. Though,I'm glad you didn't ask about my job..." She sighed. "Getting yelled at by customers for minimum wage is not exactly my dream job... though I suppose it pays the bills... if barely."

Tomia wrote:Cora
Cora looked nervous when Valancy asked where she was from and what she did for a living. Cora glanced at Katie neevously. She didn't know what to say. Valancy seemed nice and she didn't want to lie, but how could she tell her the truth? She didn't want Valancy to think she was she was a freak. "Well... Katie and I met at a salon recently." She told Valancy. It wasn't a lie, but it wasn't really the truth either. "I just moved her recently, from West City very far away. I don't have a job here right now, but... I used to work in a robotics lab." She fought back the terrible memories from her past to try to keep a straight face. It was the best lie that Cora could come up with in the moment.

"Which reminds me. You're going to need a job soon too. After all we could use the extra money..." Katie said to Cora, raising an eyebrow. She wasn't too sure why Cora was lying, but it wasn't her job to make sure she wasn't she supposed. "Especially if we're going to go through with... um... what we discussed earlier." She spoke. Then winked to Cora.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:51 pm

Sigma Galli Prime
Der Freischütz

To be honest, Asumar missed the vast array of food that his homeworld had to offer.

Although he expected to only grab Ryuichi and head off to god knows where to train with his son in order to see firsthand, the raw power that his son held within him... But now here he was eating at a dining table with his only brother, even though Asumar did want to leave, he was obviously enjoying the time that he was spending with his brother, there was no threat to either of their lives right now and there was no hidden hatred that they held for each other, this was amongst one of the first times that the two brothers were able to eat without fearing one another "You know..." Asumar swallowed down a portion of meat on his plate "I forgot how delectable that Fried Ysalamir was, It's absolutely mouth watering!" Asumar smiled as he cut another portion of meat with his knife, followed by sticking his fork into the meat and placing it in his mouth.

Two Masaki Guardians then entered the Dining hall, each of them holding a glass of wine, handing the glasses to both Kazuko and Asumar, who nodded in appreciation towards the Masaki Guardians "Thank you Guardians, just bring us a pitcher of it and we'll let you off for the night." Kazuko said with a smile towards the Masaki Guardians, the children of both Asumar and Kazuko. Even though they were seemingly identical in appearance, each and every one of them were bestowed with Sentience, allowing them to think for themselves, the one feature that made the Masaki Guardians entirely unique. Kazuko then brought his attention to his brother Asumar, watching as he patiently ate, Kazuko then let out a sigh before he spoke "Quite the change of pace, am I right Asumar?" Kazuko asked his brother, who looked up at him curiously.

"Right you are brother..." Asumar began as he grabbed the glass of wine and drank it down in order to wash the food he just ate down into his stomach "Instead of fighting, here we are eating to our hearts content, enjoying the peace for as long as possible..." Asumar then turned his head to the returning Masaki Guardian, who placed a pitcher of wine in the middle of the table. Looking up to the Masaki Guardian, Asumar smiled "That will be all my friend, you may be dismissed for the night." The Guardian responded with a curt nod as he and his other mechanical brother walked out of the Dining Room, leaving the two Masaki Brothers alone to talk.

"So..." Kazuko began as he picked up a napkin and wiped his mouth with it "I take it that you want to get Ryuichi and bring him somewhere to train him?" Kazuko stated as he poured himself some more wine, drinking it down almost instantly "I have no problem with it Asumar, but you do know about what happened to father and Alastir, right?" Kazuko asked his brother, who nodded, indicating that he had knowledge of what happened to both Spera and Alastir "I mean you don't need to stay here, it's just that I'm worried for you, Kilian has gone off the deep end ever since he killed you, so I want to make sure that your son will be safe while he trains with you."

Asumar then stared at Kazuko with an unreadable expression, processing what his brother had just said, truth be told, Asumar was also uncertain that he would be safe while training Ryuichi, but he knew that even though Kilian was unstable, Asumar knew that as long as he didn't provoke Kilian, he would be relatively intact "You need not worry Kazuko, I know Kilian, and he wouldn't attack if we don't provoke him, so the best thing is to keep our distance from him until he regains his senses." Asumar replied, earning a snicker from Alt-Asumar "I have to admit, this is new Asumar, this is very new, I didn't know that you were this smart." Not only did this comment earn a slight growl from Asumar, but the comment also earned a response from him "Who is the person that willingly allowed you into my body?" Asumar mentally asked to his Alternate Counterpart, whose smile began to diminish "Thats right me, so do shut up and let me enjoy the peace while it lasts..."

New Namek
Grand Elder Moori's Village
Rise Porunga! Dragon of Dreams!

Approximately fifteen minutes had passed since Shimura landed on New Namek, and all seven of the Namekian Dragon Balls had been assembled together by the Namekian Elders, ready to be used by the Wayward Sage in order to get his three wishes from Porunga, the Namekian Dragon of Dreams. "I'm sorry I was unable to get here when Guru was alive, I only wish that there was someway that I could repay the Namekians." Shimura said as he and Moori approached the assembled Namekian Dragon Balls. Giving a slight chuckle, Moori smiled at Master Shimura "You already did my friend, you helped save us from the Big Gete Star and by extension, you prevented the destruction of our homeworld, so consider that debt paid, but anyways..." Moori then motioned to the seven Namekian Dragon Balls "We have gathered the Namekian Dragon Balls as you have requested, should I summon the dragon?" Moori asked as he approached the dragon balls.

Shimura chortled as he followed Moori to the Dragon Balls "No, no, that won't be necessary my friend, I can speak your language quite fluently if you remember..." Shimura looked down to the massive Namekian Dragon Balls, they were much bigger than the Dragon Balls that were located on Earth, but Shimura figured that this would be the case as the Namekian Dragon Balls were far more powerful than their Earth Counterparts. Bringing one hand forward, Shimura stared at the Namekian Dragon Balls before he spoke in Namekian "Takkaraput pop porunga pupiritt paro!" In response to the password, the Namekian Dragon Balls began to glow brightly, indicating that Shimura had said the password correctly "Looks like I still know how to speak Namekian, was worried that I needed to learn it all over again." Shimura said to himself.

As the Dragon Balls glow intensified significantly, the golden silhouette of Porunga shot up into the sky, the planet of New Namek darkening as if it were nighttime, the oceans of Namek came grinding to a halt, the planet entering an eerie calm as Porunga's golden aura continued to rise up in the sky. Shimura stared up to the column of light with awe, this was the first time he had ever summoned the legendary Dragon of Dreams, and it was safe to say that he was anxious to see what the legendary dragon looked like. Turning to Moori, the Grand Elder smiled "Amazing, Is it not my friend?" The Grand Elder asked, catching a glimpse of the Wayward Sage's awestruck face. Shimura could only manage a nod "Quite fascinating to say the least my friend..." Shimura watched, noticing that the dragon had fully manifested itself. Shimura didn't know what to think whatsoever, the dragon was about as tall as a skyscraper! He then shivered slightly as the dragon's voice echoed around the planet "You have summoned Porunga, the Dragon of Dreams, state your wishes and I shall grant them..."
Last edited by The Fallen Jedi on Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos
Minister

Founded: Feb 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos » Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:49 pm

Salis looked over at Batgirl with curiosity. She knew about his past, that was for sure, and he wanted to see what she would do because of it. When she simply asked for a progress report and offered breakfast he was surprised. She knows I'm a killer but she's not doing anything about it? Salis was deeply perplexed. Stepping forward, he gave his report with a questioning look on his face.

"Two Face and a gang leader by the name of Kyle Vannis are the ones who have started taking over Gothem," he said, "they've taken over the GCPD building at central and disposed of the Penguin in some way. I'm not sure if he's dead or not, but if he's alive height have some info." He moved forward a bit, the questioning look still there. "Bacon sounds great, but... are you sure you don't need to say anything?"
Do you want freedom? Well too bad, you won't get it here. All hail the Flaming Almighty!
"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives"
-Anonymous

"All quotes on the Internet are true"
-Abraham Lincoln

"I pee hard. I pee with force. I pee to win."
-Reddit
Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos wrote:
Lingria wrote:Off the grid? Nobody goes 'off the grid'
Even right now your on a list for possible terrorist. They track your every move, know where you eat. Who you hang out with, why you do certain things, that one time you picked your nose in the bathroom. They know.

It's like the NSA! Oh, wait... *puts on tin foil hat and hides under table*

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:41 am

Cora
Cora listened to Katie and Valancy speaking, trying to pick up on what they were speaking about. Katie didn't seem to like her job very much, Cora had a feeling by her tone that she wasn't treated very there. She then mentioned someone's name, Eric. Cora had no idea who that was but Katie seemed to care about them. Cora had a surge of emotion that almost seemed like jealousy. She had no idea the nature of their relationship, but Cora couldn't help but fear that if Katie had other friends she wouldn't want Cora anymore.

Cora saw Katie look at her when she lied  to Valancy, and she felt guilty and gave a bit of a shy look back. She didn't want to lie, but she was too scared not to, at least for now. She was a little surprised when Cora said she should get a job, but she tried to act normal, like the concept wasn't strange to her. "Well alright, it's only fair that I help." Cora was aware of what a job was, but she had never had anything remotely close to it. She then saw Katie wink at her and smiled. She was actually looking forward to being a hero along side Katie. One of the only things she could do while in captivity was search the web, and she sometimes read comics online. She wasn't sure if she was fit to be a hero though. She still wasn't sure that she was actually a good person.

Meanwhile Hunter had finished off the guards and scientist who remained in the bunker, destroying all the cameras and security equipment he could find as well. Suddenly as he made his way toward the exit images of a woman with red hair came flowing into his mind. He had trouble focusing, so much information was coming into his mind. His head started to hurt and was forced to lean against the wall to brace himself. When the pain subsided he continued walking, smashing a door on his way out as he approached the surface. This woman was in New York, and he would find her and destroy her. It was his mission, and nothing would stop him. He wasn't doing it for those scientists though, he was his own master now. He reached the surface and flew off into the air, his mind searching for maps to lead him into New York that had been downloaded into his mind.

Meanwhile news reached the Pentagon of the failure. "God help us all." Said the Secretary of Defense when he was briefed on the events in the bunker. They would play off the massacre as a chemical explosive, but now another android was on the lose. He soon sent his own team of agents to New York. They needed to find Android 21. It seemed like she might be their only hope now.

Hangar 18
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 17, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Hangar 18 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:56 am

Turmenista wrote:
Hangar 18 wrote:As Dabra and Beerus healed from their battle, new power shot across Dabra's mind. This was something he had felt before. He wasn't sure, but it felt like... it felt like Buu. He looked over to Beerus. The God of Destruction frowned, "So, you sense it as well...", he said, sighing as he continued, "I won't try to deter you from going after him, but please, try to restrain yourself. We now know what you are capable of, and it's something that even I struggled to stop, as much as I loathe admitting it. If it wasn't for Whis, things would have gotten ugly. The power we sense is not nearly at the level of the Second Unleashed State that you were at, so maybe Buu in his normal state for some.", the god said, running his chin, "Either way, try to restrain yourself, and don't even think of 'ascending' unless you know you're going to die if you don't."

Dabra nodded, teleporting away to find his brother. Whis looked over at Beerus, "Lord Beerus, don't you think it's dangerous to send him out like that? He could hurt himself, or a lot of other people.", the God's attendant said, with a concerned tone, "Why don't we wait on it, train a little more."

Beerus smiled as he threw himmself into a lawn chair, "He's a lot like me, you know that. If you tell him he can't do something, it simply makes him want it more. And at his level of power, he would've gotten to Buu whether we liked it or not. I just opted to take the path of least resistance, and chose to let him go with our blessing. Besides, we can always seal up that Second Form of his.", he said, as he began to trail off, "To be honest, I didn't even know that Buu and Dabra were even more powerful before they fought... him. I assumed that it was exaggerations in old Arcosian legends. Those Arcosians love their hyperbole.", he said, sipping a drink in coconut shell through a straw.

-------

Dabra arrived in an instant, appearing directly in front of the source of power. But, he was surprised to see that it was not Buu, but a different Majin. He growled in an angry, but still childish tone, "You...", he said, "You're not Buu. Just waste of time.", he glaring at the Majin. He could have been out searching for the real Buu while this nonsense was occurring, and was ready to pounce at the slightest provocation due to this annoyance. With his training in the First Unleashed State, his Tranquil State became more aggressive.

Myosai thought this new guy was peculiar, not because of his power level, but because of how similar he looked to her, and how aggressive he was..

When approached, she could hear him muttering something about a "Buu" And why she wasn't a "Buu". This was more funny to her, than it was confusing. For one thing, this Buu person had a funny name, but at the same time he was so stupid to come up to her and think that he was Buu. Still, it was extremely scary how fast he managed to find her, as opposed to the other way around, where she found him.

"Who Buu?" Myosai scratched her head. "Who's this 'Buu'? Myosai dunno what the heck you are talking about.."

As usual, she began to get carried away in her thoughts... "Am I Buu?" She pointed to herself. "Are you Buu?" She pointed to the other Majin. "Who da heck is Buu?"

Hand on the hilt of her Sword which was slung on her back, she began looking around rapidly, in case this Buu guy tried to sneak up on her and blast her to bits.

Quickly realizing that this Buu was not present, she sighed, turning around to her new friend. "My name Myosai. What's your name?" She asked, her eyes suddenly blasting open as she realized what a new friend could mean.

"Do you wanna play a game?" she asked, holding up her hand and charging a small ki sphere in it. "It called Death Ball. Whoever loses, dies. Sounds fun, huh?"

Dabra smiled, one of his eyes turning red, a new Combat State he had mastered training with Beerus. While he didn't have the full power of his Unleashed State, he did gain some of the power such a transformation would warrant. He could tell just from the energy of this one, that despite being a Majin, she had utilized the absorption technique. Despite appearing stronger, relying on others was not true strength, and, for a Majin of that type, they had to keep absorbing to gain power.

Holding out his arms to the side, signaling her to launch the attack, Dabra spoke playfully, "Sure, I play your game. And my name Dabra.", he said, his speech slightly simplified and altered due to the change into his Combat State. If he could tire her out, she could expend all of that stolen energy, and despite being stronger than him in his current state, perhaps he could bring Myosai down to his level.

Dabra chuckled a little, "Don't miss. Only one shot, then my turn.", he said, grinning confidently. But, something in him didn't want to destroy the Majin girl in front of him. He had never met another one of his kind that wasn't like Buu, a monstrous killer. She seemed a bit erratic, but the fact that she hadn't fired the attack immediately meant that she at least had some level of sanity. Well, that, and he had never seen a female of his kind before either.
“I don't like jelly donuts.”
- Yngwie Malmsteen

rip in peace rob halfordia

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:25 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:-snip-.

Valka Silverhand
All-Mother of Asgard - Gods War

"Ah, Zeus, ever the coward. You are quite confident, mortal. Let us see if your powers match your boastful words." Valka said, spinning Mjolnir ever faster, letting it collect lightning as well, before she hurled it at the speed of light at Alex. Then, never being one to let an opportunity go by, unleashed a blast of the Valka-Force at him. Waiting to see how he would be affected by those two attacks so that she could determine his power, she summoned Gungnir to hand, not wanting to be left weaponless if he survived.

Meanwhile, on the ground, a battle of titanic proportions had begun. The Lady Sif fought against the goddesses Athena and Artemis, being equally matched in skill, Thor taking on Zeus who had attempted to stay behind his lines, but to no avail. Asgard trembled as these two mighty races of gods released their wrath upon each other.

Valancy Stirling

Valancy listened intently, nodding Katie's thoughts about college. "I thought much of the same when I was in college, it has its uses and annoyances. Oh, and Eric!" she smiled with a glint in her eye. "I'm glad to know that's going well. Frowning at Katie's comments about money, she said, not offering for the first time, "If you ever need a loan, Katie, just say the word."

Looking in between the two of them, she then asked, "Am I missing something?", having a sense that what she had just asked was true.

Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos wrote:-snip-

Elena Galadera/Batgirl

"Vannis, the new crimelord. Hmph." she mused, thoughts racing, creating new plans, her face showing none of that. "Who said anything about bacon?" she asked Salis. "But I have not forgotten your actions, Salis. Nor the blood you spilled last night, explicitly against my orders. And oh, don't try and act innocent, those specks of blood on your clothing and boots tell otherwise. But we have a mission to complete, and then, your reckoning will come. Now will you follow my orders or should I turn you over to Interpol sooner rather than later? You're going anyway, and creating one of your portals won't help you now. Because if you run, I will look for you. I will find you. And I will bring you to justice."

"And don't doubt that. I know everything possible there is to know about you, Salis. And your wiping of all your records won't help, for there always paper files, and I can replace what you destroyed, word for word. So what will it be? Will you run and start a futile game of cat and mouse that will end with you in bars. Or will you complete your mission and turn yourself in for a lighter sentence that what you would get otherwise. A good word from me would do wonders. Decide, Salis, and do it now." she said with cold steel in her voice, eyes beneath the cowl blazing at him.
Call me Star

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:42 am

Alex flew head first into Valka's blast. It's power enough to flay the flesh from his face. He tumbled into the ground, but shortly after, stood back up ,bright golden glowing from where his eyes were supposed to be. "Yes... That's the ticket..." Despite having no skin to express it, he was enjoying it. He wanted Valka to hit him. "Come on All-Mother. Is that the bast you can do? Hit me again!" Was this a smart idea? Maybe not. But he wanted to go all out, and to do that, he needed to be hurt. Fell actual pain. It was so rare that he got to enjoy himself like this. He was going to make every second count. The woman was quite powerful, he had to admit. But once he got going, he was going to show every god on the battlefield the meaning of the word Fear.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:44 am

The Starlight wrote:

Valancy Stirling

Valancy listened intently, nodding Katie's thoughts about college. "I thought much of the same when I was in college, it has its uses and annoyances. Oh, and Eric!" she smiled with a glint in her eye. "I'm glad to know that's going well. Frowning at Katie's comments about money, she said, not offering for the first time, "If you ever need a loan, Katie, just say the word."

Looking in between the two of them, she then asked, "Am I missing something?", having a sense that what she had just asked was true.

Katie smiled when Val mentioned Eric too. "It indeed is. It's going quite well indeed." She spoke, very pleased with herself and her boyfriend. She almost felt like spinning and humming she felt so good. She then frowned when she was asked about a loan. But then smiled slightly. "It's cool Val. I can balance the books. I'm good with math and money." She explained. "Besides, I wouldn't want to mooch off your hard earned money after all." She frowned slightly. "I have to do this myself."

She then giggled at Val's confusion. "Oh. Nothing important. Just a little thing." She replied. She then smiled wider. "Oh. Are you doing anything today? We could go out and get some coffee, all three of us, together."

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:19 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:Alex flew head first into Valka's blast. It's power enough to flay the flesh from his face. He tumbled into the ground, but shortly after, stood back up ,bright golden glowing from where his eyes were supposed to be. "Yes... That's the ticket..." Despite having no skin to express it, he was enjoying it. He wanted Valka to hit him. "Come on All-Mother. Is that the bast you can do? Hit me again!" Was this a smart idea? Maybe not. But he wanted to go all out, and to do that, he needed to be hurt. Fell actual pain. It was so rare that he got to enjoy himself like this. He was going to make every second count. The woman was quite powerful, he had to admit. But once he got going, he was going to show every god on the battlefield the meaning of the word Fear.

Valka frowned, getting an inkling that something was off. Striding forward, Mjolnir flying to her hand, she thrust it up towards the sky, gathering dark clouds above Alex. With a shout, she waved the hammer down and a large, crackling lightning bolt descended upon him. Then, using her abilities over fire, she unleashed a rain of fire upon him. "Yield, Midgardian! You are outmatched today, and there is no shame in conceding defeat. Yield." she said, looking down at him.

Charmera wrote:Katie smiled when Val mentioned Eric too. "It indeed is. It's going quite well indeed." She spoke, very pleased with herself and her boyfriend. She almost felt like spinning and humming she felt so good. She then frowned when she was asked about a loan. But then smiled slightly. "It's cool Val. I can balance the books. I'm good with math and money." She explained. "Besides, I wouldn't want to mooch off your hard earned money after all." She frowned slightly. "I have to do this myself."

She then giggled at Val's confusion. "Oh. Nothing important. Just a little thing." She replied. She then smiled wider. "Oh. Are you doing anything today? We could go out and get some coffee, all three of us, together."

"Alright, Katie, if you say so." Valancy conceded. "But coffee sounds great, and I've got a few days off, so why not? Is there any particular coffee shop that you want to go to?" she asked, letting the matter of their secrets drop.
Call me Star

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:05 am

Cora was worried for a second when Valancy asked if she missed something, but was relieved when Katie convinced her to drop the issue. She wasn't sure how long she'd be able to hide the fact that she was an android. She then noticed Katie when she spoke about this Eric person again. Katie seemed very happy just thinking about him. Cora recognized that he must be important to her. She also noticed that she seemed off put at the concept of a loan. Cora didn't really understand financial circumstance so she was bit confused about that part.

When Katie suggested they go out for coffee she got a bit nervous. She had heard about coffee shops and seem them in her travels but never gone inside before. Still, the idea of going outside with friends was very appealing to Cora. It was what she always dreamed about doing. Cora managed a smile and nodded, "That sounds nice." She said at Katie's suggestion, trying to contain her excitement the best she could. It would probably seem strange to Katie and Valancy, how excited she was about getting a cup of coffee.

Meanwhile Hunter was making his way toward the city, and the police had already arrived at the destroyed bunker. The news media was reporting it as a lab accident as that's what the Defense department had said about it. The Pentagon had already sent agents to New York City. They needed to prepare the police for what was likely about to happen, but most importantly they needed to find Android 21.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:17 am

Alex was engulfed in flames that reduced him to a skeleton, but as fast as his flesh was burned away, it came back. "That's it... Yield? Oh, Valka... I was letting you hit me. Because now... I'm not holding back anymore." And right as Alex fished speaking, he exploded in a bright golden flash* his blue eyes replaced by a dull golden glow. "Here's the fun part. I can finally hit someone... Like this." Alex said and threw a powerful jab at Valka's abdomen. "Let's see if you gods are as tough as I'd been led to believe. Otherwise this is going to bore me."
Last edited by The Republic of Atria on Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:58 am

New Namek
Grand Elder Moori's Village
Rise Porunga! Dragon of Dreams!

"You have summoned Porunga, the Dragon of Dreams, state your wishes and I shall grant them..."

Shimura had never seen a sight both intimidating and yet so amazing at the same time "So this is the great Dragon of Dreams." The Grand Master said to himself as Porunga waited patiently for Shimura to speak the wishes that he desired "Master Shimura, the Dragon awaits your commands my friend." Moori said as he took a step back, allowing Shimura some room. Even though he was amazed, it would not stop him from achieving the objective that he came to New Namek, clearing his voice, Shimura replied in english "Porunga, Dragon of Dreams, for my first wish, Is it possible for you to bestow the Celestials known as Alastir and Spera with their full power so that they can once more awaken?" The Grand Master boomed, his voice able to be heard all around the Village, making his objective know, Shimura wanted to re-awaken the Celestials from their slumber, having been incapacitated by Kilian's Omega Beams.

Porunga stared down at Shimura, having heard his wish loud and clear, yet this wish would be difficult to perform as giving two Divine Beings their full power would put a significant drain on his powers. Letting out a low growl, Porunga stared at Shimura "That wish is well within my power, however due to the sheer amount of power your deities hold within them, I will need to use the second wish to successfully perform this wish, remember that it will take some time for them to awaken when they regain their full power..." Porunga then let out a low roar as his entire body began to flicker with a golden hue as he began to return both the Incapacitated Spera and Alastir to their full, potent power levels. After taking a few minutes, Porunga put a thumb up, signifying that the wish had been granted "Your wish has been granted, do you have another wish to make?" The Dragon of Dreams asked.

True to Porunga's word, Alastir's subconscious began to stir within Shimura, waking up from it's hibernation so-to-speak "Shimura?" Alastir asked as when he saw through Shimura's eyes, Porunga was before them "Why is the Dragon of Dreams awakened, and why am I awakened already, I need years if I am to regenerate my full power." Shimura chuckled as he heard Alastir's voice speak within his mind "You can thank the dragon Porunga for that, but right now..." Shimura then looked back up to Porunga with determined eyes "Dragon of Dreams, Is it within your power to return Asumar Masaki back to life at this time?" Shimura asked the dragon, addressing his next wish to the dragon.

Yet again, Porunga's eyes glowed as if he were granting the wish, but within moments his eyes stopped glowing "Then one you refer to as Asumar Masaki is already alive, his Life Essence was restored by unknown means as he has been alive for the past few hours." The Dragon Boomed, taking no heed to Master Shimura's surprised expression at the revelation of Asumar already being alive "Do you have no more wishes for me to grant? If not I shall take my leave." Porunga stated, waiting for the second wish to be made. Shimura then abruptly turned to Moori "Moori, If It is okay with you, I would like to bring my people here to New Namek and live amongst you." Shimura asked.

Moori stared at Shimura with an unsure expression before he chortled "As long as they are friends of your's, I'm sure that the other Villages will be alright with it, you are free to make that wish my friend." Moori said, a smile on his face when Shimura gave a curt nod. "Dragon of Dreams!" Shimura yelled, his voice booming "My second wish is for you to transport the Sage Society from Earth to New Namek, this is my second and final wish for you Porunga!" Shimura yelled, the dragon giving a curt nod. "Such a wish is within my power." The Dragon replied as he put correctly pin-pointed the location of every inhabitant of Shimura's nation and transported them all to New Namek, appearing around Moori's Village "Your wish has been granted..." Porunga said as he began to disappear "Farewell!!!" The Dragon boomed as the Namekian Dragon Balls began to spin around, rapidly rising up into the sky before they all scattered in seven different directions.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:05 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:Alex was engulfed in flames that reduced him to a skeleton, but as fast as his flesh was burned away, it came back. "That's it... Yield? Oh, Valka... I was letting you hit me. Because now... I'm not holding anymore." And right as Alex fished speaking, he exploded in a bright golden flash* his blue eyes replaced by a dull golden glow. "Here's the fun part. I can finally hit someone... Like this." Alex said and threw a powerful jab at Valka's abdomen. "Let's see if you gods are as tough as I'd been led to believe. Otherwise this is going to bore me."

Valka was thrown back some thirty feet and took her time getting up, letting alone her weapons for awhile. "It seems like you have the power, Midgardian, let us see if you have the skill to use it." And launching herself up, enhancing her arms with the Valka-Force and increasing the mass of her uru hand, launching a flurry of placed, strategic punches at Alex, several to the stomach, one to his groin, some more to his face and she finished the move by sweeping her legs low, attempting to disturb his balance while she waited for Mjolnir to return, one hand reached out once again, waiting, to slam it down upon the Midgardian.
Call me Star

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:16 am

Valka was a great fighter. Better than him. He could fight well for someone from Earth, but it was rare that someone actually forced him to fight for real. He stood back up wiping the blood off of his body. "I'm impressed." Alex said saw her hand which made him jump into the air. His previous experience with Thor was something he wasn't going to forget. Mjolnir hits hard. "Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. The same trick Thor did. That hammer is a pain in the ass. I do have the power. I have all of the power!" Alex shouted and while floating above Asgard, created a Vortex of his pure golden energy. "Tell me All-Mother! Are you enjoying this as much as I am?" He asked.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse