NATION

PASSWORD

Pokemon: The Fall of Hoenn (OOC, OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Dijifuji
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Dijifuji » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:31 pm

New Jordslag wrote:
Dijifuji wrote:
Ranger App

Name: Phil B Capo
Appearance here
Birthplace Pyrite Town
Moral alignment (classic D&D grid): Neutral Evil

Biography: Phil at a young age was a thief, he was not from a family of money. Just him and his mother, Jacqueline. Phil never knew his father however he had a idea of who it was. He was taken into the service of Mirror B as his Boombox holder, and was present threw out the fall of cipher. Down on their luck, Team Mirror was close to disbanding, it was not official until Mirror B was taken down by his edgy nephew. This awoke Phil to the errors of his ways, The Boy was on his way to Hoen, So Phil took his trusty Delibird, became a Pokemon Ranger and now seeks for ways to help others whilest fighting off his urges to repeat his past.

Partner Pokemon: Delibird
  • (Pokemon Species) "Del"
  • (Gender) Male
  • (Ability) Hustle
  • Moveset:
    • 1 Present
    • 2 Toxic
    • 3 Rapid spin
  • History/Personality: On a stormy night, Phil was running his usual job as Mirror B's henchmen, he was carrying the ever so important boombox playing Mirror B's timeless funky jams on it when suddenly a Pokemon started to grove to the rhythm of the jive. The immaterially became besties.

Optional Section:

Personality: Self centered, Eccentric, and Random.
Dislikes: Not having money.

So... He's from the Orre region?

Apologies, Will update. And Yes

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:38 pm

Dijifuji wrote:
Ranger App

Appearance here
Birthplace Pyrite Town, Orre

Biography: Phil at a young age was a thief, he was not from a family of money. Just him and his mother, Jacqueline. Phil never knew his father however he had a idea of who it was. He was taken into the service of Mirror B as his Boombox holder, and was present threw out the fall of cipher. Down on their luck, Team Mirror was close to disbanding, it was not official until Mirror B was taken down by his edgy nephew. This awoke Phil to the errors of his ways, The Boy was on his way to Hoen, So Phil took his trusty Delibird, became a Pokemon Ranger and now seeks for ways to help others whilest fighting off his urges to repeat his past.

• (Gender) Male
  • (Ability) Hustle
  • Moveset:
    • 1 Present
    • 2 Toxic
    • 3 Rapid spin
  • History/Personality: On a stormy night, Phil was running his usual job as Mirror B's henchmen, he was carrying the ever so important boombox playing Mirror B's timeless funky jams on it when suddenly a Pokemon started to grove to the rhythm of the jive. The immaterially became besties.

Optional Section:

I don't like the sound of "He was going to Hoenn, and decided to become a Pokemon Ranger. Now he's a Ranger." Becoming a Ranger isn't something done lightly. They're a special breed, and it's not as simple as just deciding to become one.

Also, I feel like Rangers are becoming too common now. They were spread out and dispersed after the Union dissolved. Might I ask that you be a Trainer instead, please?
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Dijifuji
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Dijifuji » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:40 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:
Dijifuji wrote:
Ranger App

Appearance here

• (Gender) Male
  • (Ability) Hustle
  • Moveset:
    • 1 Present
    • 2 Toxic
    • 3 Rapid spin

Optional Section:

I don't like the sound of "He was going to Hoenn, and decided to become a Pokemon Ranger. Now he's a Ranger." Becoming a Ranger isn't something done lightly. They're a special breed, and it's not as simple as just deciding to become one.

Also, I feel like Rangers are becoming too common now. They were spread out and dispersed after the Union dissolved. Might I ask that you be a Trainer instead, please?

Thats perfect with me, I'll fix my app ASAP. EDIT Its updated
Last edited by Dijifuji on Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:16 pm

Don't worry, those of you waiting on a reply from me. I'm discussing plans for the future story with Jordy. I'll be sure to finish my IC posts quickly.

Any questions you may have ATM, ask now, before I go back to typing.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.

Atlannia
Senator

Founded: Mar 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Atlannia » Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:20 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:Well, finally posted. Everyone say hello to Hanna. :roll:

Hey would you mind if my character tagged along with yours? As a kind of subordinate or something?
...!?!

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:06 pm

Dijifuji wrote:
Trainer App

Appearance here

Biography: Phil at a young age was a thief, he was not from a family of money. Just him and his mother, Jacqueline. Phil never knew his father however he had a idea of who it was. He was taken into the service of Mirror B as his Boombox holder, and was present threw out the fall of cipher. Down on their luck, Team Mirror was close to disbanding, it was not official until Mirror B was taken down by his edgy nephew. This awoke Phil to the errors of his ways, The Boy was on his way to Hoen, So Phil took his trusty Delibird, became a Pokemon Trainer and now seeks for ways to help others whilest fighting off his urges to repeat his past.

• (Gender) Male
  • (Ability) Hustle
  • Moveset:
    • 1 Present
    • 2 Toxic
    • 3 Rapid spin

Optional Section:

Looking at the update, you know trainers can have more than 1 PKMN, right? I'm allowing every trainer 3 Rule Balls in the beginning. Do you want to add more, or start with just Delibird?

ImperialistSalvia
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 24, 2009
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby ImperialistSalvia » Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:11 pm

Dijifuji wrote:
Trainer App

Appearance here

Biography: Phil at a young age was a thief, he was not from a family of money. Just him and his mother, Jacqueline. Phil never knew his father however he had a idea of who it was. He was taken into the service of Mirror B as his Boombox holder, and was present threw out the fall of cipher. Down on their luck, Team Mirror was close to disbanding, it was not official until Mirror B was taken down by his edgy nephew. This awoke Phil to the errors of his ways, The Boy was on his way to Hoen, So Phil took his trusty Delibird, became a Pokemon Trainer and now seeks for ways to help others whilest fighting off his urges to repeat his past.

• (Gender) Male
  • (Ability) Hustle
  • Moveset:
    • 1 Present
    • 2 Toxic
    • 3 Rapid spin

Optional Section:

Looking at the update, you know trainers can have more than 1 PKMN, right? I'm allowing every trainer 3 Rule Balls in the beginning. Do you want to add more, or start with just Delibird?

I know Diji personally, and I asked him the same question, lol. He wants to only start with Delibird.

Warning: this poster is a New Yorker
Chandler wrote:
Rachael wrote:Hey guys, guess what!

The fifth dentist caved, and now they're all recommending Trident?
PRO ISRAEL AND DAMN PROUD | Salvian Anthem | Excelsior!
RIP: My Sanity 1996–2018

New Jordslag
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Jordslag » Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:17 pm

ImperialistSalvia wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:Looking at the update, you know trainers can have more than 1 PKMN, right? I'm allowing every trainer 3 Rule Balls in the beginning. Do you want to add more, or start with just Delibird?

I know Diji personally, and I asked him the same question, lol. He wants to only start with Delibird.

But... But... His Deliberd only knows three moves! Why would he want to start like this?!

Ah, screw it. I accept him. Despite a strange act of self-weakening, his App is fine.
My favorite games are the Pokemon Games. Shoot me a TG if you want to talk about them.
Don't worry! It's all just a tall tale, okay?
Favorite Ecchi Fan of Lith and Self-Proclaimed Pokemon King of NS.
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:
New Jordslag wrote:Then we can have another New York. No such thing as too many New Yorks.

And somewhere in New York, Big Jim P gets a cold shudder down his spine.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:36 pm

Accepted then. Head over to the IC whenever.

Also, mostly to Selkie, I changed Nikki's picture. I like this one better.

Transoxthraxia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jan 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Transoxthraxia » Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:38 pm

Sorry about my extended absence, I haven't been home since Thursday, and I haven't had access to NS on my phone either. My application continues to be worked upon.
Where must we go, we who wander this wasteland, in search for our better selves?
In Egypt's sandy silence, all alone,
Stands a gigantic Leg, which far off throws
The only shadow that the Desert knows:—
"I am great OZYMANDIAS," saith the stone,
"The King of Kings; this mighty City shows
"The wonders of my hand." The City's gone,
Nought but the Leg remaining to disclose
The site of this forgotten Babylon.

We wonder, and some Hunter may express
Wonder like ours, when thro' the wilderness
Where London stood, holding the Wolf in chace,
He meets some fragment huge, and stops to guess
What powerful but unrecorded race
Once dwelt in that annihilated place.
The Nuclear Fist wrote:Transoxthraxia confirmed for shit taste

New Jordslag
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jordslag » Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:42 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:Accepted then. Head over to the IC whenever.

(Image)

That's... Almost identical to Eleanor's picture.

Transoxthraxia wrote:Sorry about my extended absence, I haven't been home since Thursday, and I haven't had access to NS on my phone either. My application continues to be worked upon.

'Tis forgiven.
My favorite games are the Pokemon Games. Shoot me a TG if you want to talk about them.
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:
New Jordslag wrote:Then we can have another New York. No such thing as too many New Yorks.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:51 pm

New Jordslag wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:Accepted then. Head over to the IC whenever.

(Image)

That's... Almost identical to Eleanor's picture.

Not really. Eleanor's is distinctly white. Nikki's is blonde.

New Jordslag
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jordslag » Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:15 pm

New Jordslag wrote:That's... Almost identical to Eleanor's picture.

Not really. Eleanor's is distinctly white. Nikki's is blonde.

Hmm. Good point.
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:03 pm

Might as well app for Nikki. I plan to use her later, or at least hope to.

Gonna make a Magma guy as well. I might even make a Dim Sun and Galactic, depending on how long this goes.

Team Member App

Name: Nikki King.
Appearance:
Sex: Female.
Birthplace: Mauville City, Hoenn.
Moral alignment: Neutral Evil.

Biography: Nikki King was not born to a future of crime. She was born to a pair of normal people in Mauville. Her father worked at the gym, and was also an electrician. Her mother was the kindest woman ever, staying home to care for Nikki her entire childhood. She got a Pokemon when she was 10, but still stayed around Mauville because of her family and friends.

After she grew up to become a teenager, Nikki just ended up hanging out with the wrong people. These people drove dangerously through the streets, hung out late, and shoplifted. Her parents worried for her, but Nikki insisted that she was fine. This was all true, for the most part, until Nikki's friends crossed Team Aqua.

What happened was Nikki's friends were caught stealing from an Aqua warehouse. Team Aqua beat the offenders and sent them running, but Nikki wasn't an offender. She was amazed that these people were so much more organized at getting what they wanted than her friends were. She pledged to join right there, and has been part of Team Aqua for 6 years now.

Pokemon:
  • Marshtomp "Shump."
  • Male.
  • Torrent.
  • Moveset:
    • Mud Slap.
    • Mud Shot.
    • Muddy Water.
    • Power-Up Punch.
  • History/Personality: Nikki's first Pokemon, Shump was with her before Nikki turned to Team Aqua. Loyal to a fault, he will follow Nikki's orders to the letter. Shump is also a sadist, taking enjoyment from defeating his opponents, and occasionally a bully to Nikki's other Pokemon. Needless to say, other Pokemon don't like him much.
  • Horsea.
  • Female.
  • Swift Swim.
  • Moveset:
    • Bubblebeam.
    • Twister.
    • Smokescreen.
    • Attract.
  • History/Personality: Horsea was taken from a swimmer on the Slateport beach. Since she was close to her owner, Horsea is not taking to Nikki as quickly as her other Pokemon are. She is shy, making Shump's teasing that much more hard to bear. Horsea is much closer to Nikki's fossil duo than the trainer herself.
  • Kabuto "Kabi."
  • Male.
  • Swift Swim.
  • Moveset:
    • Rain Dance.
    • Aqua Jet.
    • Metal Sound.
    • Dig.
  • History/Personality: Kabi was a gift to Nikki, along with Tiri, when she was promoted to Agent. Aqua extorted the two fossils from a man in Fallarbor Town, then had them revived at Devon Co. Kabi is curious and void of any real emotion. This has made him one of Nikki's favorites for doing jobs that need doing, no matter the cost.
  • Tirtouga "Tiri."
  • Female.
  • Solid Rock.
  • Moveset:
    • Rollout.
    • Aqua Tail.
    • Protect.
    • Rock Smash.
  • History/Personality: Tiri is essentially Kabi's sister, or at least they act that way. Tiri is glad to be owned by Nikki, who treats her well and rubs her head often. She is almost always happy and smiling, even in battle.

Optional Section:

Dislikes: Idiots, disobedience, sour food.

New Jordslag
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jordslag » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:18 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:Might as well app for Nikki. I plan to use her later, or at least hope to.

Gonna make a Magma guy as well. I might even make a Dim Sun and Galactic, depending on how long this goes.

Team Member App

Name: Nikki King.
Appearance:
(Image)
Birthplace: Mauville City, Hoenn.
Moral alignment: Neutral Evil.

Biography: Nikki King was not born to a future of crime. She was born to a pair of normal people in Mauville. Her father worked at the gym, and was also an electrician. Her mother was the kindest woman ever, staying home to care for Nikki her entire childhood. She got a Pokemon when she was 10, but still stayed around Mauville because of her family and friends.

After she grew up to become a teenager, Nikki just ended up hanging out with the wrong people. These people drove dangerously through the streets, hung out late, and shoplifted. Her parents worried for her, but Nikki insisted that she was fine. This was all true, for the most part, until Nikki's friends crossed Team Aqua.

What happened was Nikki's friends were caught stealing from an Aqua warehouse. Team Aqua beat the offenders and sent them running, but Nikki wasn't an offender. She was amazed that these people were so much more organized at getting what they wanted than her friends were. She pledged to join right there, and has been part of Team Aqua for 6 years now.

Pokemon:
  • Marshtomp "Shump."
  • Male.
  • Torrent.
  • Moveset:
    • Mud Slap.
    • Mud Shot.
    • Muddy Water.
    • Power-Up Punch.
  • History/Personality: Nikki's first Pokemon, Shump was with her before Nikki turned to Team Aqua. Loyal to a fault, he will follow Nikki's orders to the letter. Shump is also a sadist, taking enjoyment from defeating his opponents, and occasionally a bully to Nikki's other Pokemon. Needless to say, other Pokemon don't like him much.
  • Horsea.
  • Female.
  • Swift Swim.
  • Moveset:
    • Bubblebeam.
    • Twister.
    • Smokescreen.
    • Attract.
  • History/Personality: Horsea was taken from a swimmer on the Slateport beach. Since she was close to her owner, Horsea is not taking to Nikki as quickly as her other Pokemon are. She is shy, making Shump's teasing that much more hard to bear. Horsea is much closer to Nikki's fossil duo than the trainer herself.
  • Kabuto "Kabi."
  • Male.
  • Swift Swim.
  • Moveset:
    • Rain Dance.
    • Aqua Jet.
    • Metal Sound.
    • Dig.
  • History/Personality: Kabi was a gift to Nikki, along with Tiri, when she was promoted to Agent. Aqua extorted the two fossils from a man in Fallarbor Town, then had them revived at Devon Co. Kabi is curious and void of any real emotion. This has made him one of Nikki's favorites for doing jobs that need doing, no matter the cost.
  • Tirtouga "Tiri."
  • Female.
  • Solid Rock.
  • Moveset:
    • Rollout.
    • Aqua Tail.
    • Protect.
    • Rock Smash.
  • History/Personality: Tiri is essentially Kabi's sister, or at least they act that way. Tiri is glad to be owned by Nikki, who treats her well and rubs her head often. She is almost always happy and smiling, even in battle.

Optional Section:

Dislikes: Idiots, disobedience, sour food.

Ooh, I wanna make a Magma guy.

Magma is just so hot.
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:19 pm

New Jordslag wrote:Ooh, I wanna make a Magma guy.

Magma is just so hot.

:eyebrow:
Cringey, Jord. Too cringey.

Aidannadia
Senator

Founded: Nov 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Aidannadia » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:21 pm

Magma is just so hot.

Admittedly, I giggled.
Hey, my name is Aidan and I am still figuring out who I really am. Most of my views are some form of leftism someone could probably tell me is not leftism. I'm a guy.

New Jordslag
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jordslag » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:34 pm

Magma is just so hot.

Fine then. I'll make a Team Galactic guy.

After all, Team Galactic is out of this world.

Lame jokes, I admit.
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:37 pm

New Jordslag wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote: :eyebrow:

Fine then. I'll make a Team Galactic guy.

Lame jokes, I admit.

Actually, I would love that. I'll make Aqua and Magma representatives, you do Galactic and Dim Sun.

Pretty plz?

New Jordslag
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jordslag » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:47 pm

New Jordslag wrote:Fine then. I'll make a Team Galactic guy.

Lame jokes, I admit.

Actually, I would love that. I'll make Aqua and Magma representatives, you do Galactic and Dim Sun.

Pretty plz?

Aw, but I wanna do Magma.

How about we split it Aqua-Dim Sun and Galactic-Magma?

Oh, and I have another joke: I wouldn't want to be a team Dim Sun member; after all, they're truly Dim.
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:52 pm

New Jordslag wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:Actually, I would love that. I'll make Aqua and Magma representatives, you do Galactic and Dim Sun.

Pretty plz?

Aw, but I wanna do Magma.

Oh, and I have another joke: I wouldn't want to be a team Dim Sun member; after all, they're truly Dim.

I can't decide which one I dislike less: Galactic or Dim Sun. I'm almost done with Chase (my Magma guy) as a character.

DAMN IT! THIS MUST BE WHAT CONGRESS FEELS LIKE!

New Jordslag
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jordslag » Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:05 pm

New Jordslag wrote:Aw, but I wanna do Magma.

I can't decide which one I dislike less: Galactic or Dim Sun. I'm almost done with Chase (my Magma guy) as a character.

DAMN IT! THIS MUST BE WHAT CONGRESS FEELS LIKE!

That's nice.

Meanwhile, I'll make my Magma guy.
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:

Transoxthraxia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Transoxthraxia » Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:38 pm

Trainer App

Name: Juliana Mallumo.
Appearance: Something like this, 5'0 and just under 90 pounds.
Birthplace:
Moral alignment: Chaotic Evil.

Biography:

Pokemon:
  • Exxegutor "Hieronymous"
  • Male
  • Chlorophyll
  • Moveset:
    • Sunny Day
    • Solar Beam
    • Sleep Power
    • Psychic
  • History/Personality: (where did you find him/her? how do they act towards you/other Pokemon?)

• Wobbuffet "Oh no, it's"
  • Male
  • Telepathy
  • Moveset:
    • Mirror Coat
    • Counter
    • Encore
    • Safeguard
  • History/Personality: (where did you find him/her? how do they act towards you/other Pokemon?)

• Sigilyph "Based Sigilyph" "Sigs"
  • Female
  • Wonder Guard
  • Moveset:
    • Psyshock
    • Roost
    • Calm Mind
    • Overheat

Optional Section:

Personality:

Before I do anymore, I'd like the mods to OK my Pokemon choices.
Where must we go, we who wander this wasteland, in search for our better selves?

What powerful but unrecorded race
Once dwelt in that annihilated place.
The Nuclear Fist wrote:Transoxthraxia confirmed for shit taste

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:48 pm

Transoxthraxia wrote:
Trainer App

Birthplace:

Biography:

Pokemon:
  • Male
  • Chlorophyll
  • Moveset:
    • Sunny Day
    • Solar Beam
    • Sleep Power
    • Psychic

• Male
  • Telepathy
  • Moveset:
    • Mirror Coat
    • Counter
    • Encore
    • Safeguard

• Female
  • Wonder Guard
  • Moveset:
    • Psyshock
    • Roost
    • Calm Mind
    • Overheat

Optional Section:

Personality:

1) We're not mods. Mods are the guys with red and blue nation names. We're OPs.
2) I was planning on only giving 1 evolved Pokemon per player at the start, maybe 2. Not 3 fully evolved beasties. Can I get you to trim down the number of evolved 'Mons by at least 1? The reason being related to the Pokejammer, of course.

Transoxthraxia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Transoxthraxia » Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:50 pm

Transoxthraxia wrote:
Trainer App

Birthplace:

Biography:

Pokemon:
  • Male
  • Chlorophyll
  • Moveset:
    • Sunny Day
    • Solar Beam
    • Sleep Power
    • Psychic

• Male
  • Telepathy
  • Moveset:
    • Mirror Coat
    • Counter
    • Encore
    • Safeguard

• Female
  • Wonder Guard
  • Moveset:
    • Psyshock
    • Roost
    • Calm Mind
    • Overheat

Optional Section:

Personality:

1) We're not mods. Mods are the guys with red and blue nation names. We're OPs.
2) I was planning on only giving 1 evolved Pokemon per player at the start, maybe 2. Not 3 fully evolved beasties. Can I get you to trim down the number of evolved 'Mons by at least 1? The reason being related to the Pokejammer, of course.

Um, I only have two fully evolved Pokemon, Sigilyph doesn't evolve. And yeah, OPs, that's what I meant.

Vodka consumption over this weekend has reached intolerable levels and it hasn't stopped despite the fact that I have work tomorrow.

High functioning Alcoholism, ho!