NATION

PASSWORD

Pokemon: The Fall of Hoenn (OOC, OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:55 pm

Trainer App

Name: Lucien Franconite
Appearance: Since we are going by game canon
Sex: Male
Birthplace: Fallarbor, Hoenn
Moral alignment: The Twitch Plays Pokemon Ledge (True Neutral)

Biography: Lucien was born to a family of well-known Pokemon trainers in Fallarbor, who had once traverses through Hoenn together, but have now settled down to raise a family. He was born as an identical twin - along with his brother, Augustin, who later became kind of a pseudo-rival to him. Lucien lived in a fairly acceptable and comfortable environment, spending most of his early life walking through and collecting Mt. Chimney's ashes and watching Pokemon battles. However, he was in the shadow of his brother, who received a Pokemon early on. Augustin would boast about his Pokemon - Slugma and later Magcargo - and how strong they are, which frustrated Lucien. Trying to end it, he went out by himself and captured a wild Swablu, which he named "Eviola" (Expanded on that in the Pokemon history section).

Having similar goals of training and becoming as strong as possible, Eviola and Lucien soon became close friends, and the success pushed him to strive for more. He wanted t truly become the best Trainer there ever was. And to accomplish that, he needed to train, fight, acquire Gym badges and eventually beat the League. But unfortunately, the evil teams invaded Hoenn and created the Rule Coalition. Lucien managed to acquire a Rule Ball in Rustboro and saved Eviola from the Pokejammer by switching her into that ball. Logic.

And somewhere around that time, Eviola evolved into Altaria, becoming a dragon and boosting Lucien's confidence even more. He's ready to move forward, and at the same time joined the Resistance - fighting all those grunts will be great training.

Pokemon:

• Altaria "Eviola"
  • Female
  • Natural Cure
  • Moveset:
    • Dragon Pulse
    • Dragon Dance
    • Dazzling Gleam
    • Aerial Ace
  • History/Personality: Eviola, back then still a Swablu, was Lucien's first encounter with a wild Pokemon back when he was still 10. Frustrated with his twin brother Augustin having a Pokemon and being all smug about it, the boy secretly took one of this father's Poke Balls and went out into the wild in the route west of Fallarbor, eventually encountering the Swablu he will catch and train. It didn't go well at first, as it was night, and Lucien did not have a Pokemon to defend himself with, so it hurt a lot. However, the boy finally gathered enough courage to throw his ball, and, to his joy and luck, he caught Eviola on he first try.

Eviola's and Lucien's relationship was quite tepid at first. The Pokemon did not really trust her trainer at all, trying to run away or even harm him. However, with his family finding out about the catch, Augustin went on to challenge his brother in a battle. This was where Lucien's and Eviola's teamwork started shining. Both were quite competitive and loved fighting, and surprisingly complemented each other, with Eviola being the brawn and Lucien being the brains.

And that's where their friendship began. Eviola is a really competitive and all-out offensive Pokemon, and a really serious and independent one at battles. Although she usually follows her trainer's commands, she might go fight on her own if necessary, like in high-speed and action battles where actions on the fly are required, and Lucien understands that. Outside of comba, Eviola keeps a calm demeanor, treating Pokemon similar in strength to her as equal competitors and those weaker as pupils, who can be mentored to reach the same heights as the stronger Pokemon.
  • Aron
  • Male
  • Rock Head
  • Moveset:
    • Take Down
    • Iron Defense
    • Metal Claw
    • Headbutt
  • History/Personality: I just caught it.

Optional Section:

Personality: Lucien, in a way, takes the phrase "to become the very best" a bit too seriously. Although he is not an abusive trainer, he is quite harsh in his training, and quite commonly forces Eviola to fight at a type or level disadvantage, even if there is a way to avoid that. At the same time, he is incredibly willed and determined - not even Arceus's wrath or a full Megaquaza team woukd scare him off from his goals, and every defeat he gets, he takes it as a valuable lesson, and pushes his Pokemon even further. However, it also has a negative side - Lucien is surprisingly self-centered and selfish, and is usually not willing to cooperate with others. At the same time, the years of training has made him see the entire world around him as just a long obstcle and training course. Even the evil team invasion, in his eyes, is just a chance to become stronger. Come on, they come to fight him themselves!
Dislikes: -

Vs. Lucien Battle Theme

Well, if levels don't matter, I rose up by 2 imaginary ones and got D-Pulse.

And aren't we going by game canon, anyway? Origins was based on a game, and they surely mattered there.
Last edited by Finland SSR on Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:32 am, edited 3 times in total.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:01 pm

Finland SSR wrote:Well, if levels don't matter, I rose up by 2 imaginary ones and got D-Pulse.

And aren't we going by game canon, anyway? Origins was based on a game, and they surely mattered there.

Fine with me.

What do you mean by "Origins?" I'll probably feel dumb when you answer.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:04 pm

Qart and Faal, would it be too much to ask you to come up with surnames for your characters? Since everyone else has one (except Domino, but that's a codename).
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:05 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:Well, if levels don't matter, I rose up by 2 imaginary ones and got D-Pulse.

Fine with me.

Pokemon: The Origins. A four part episode-ish special about Red and his adventures in Red/Blue.

All 4 episodes are on Youtube, you can check them out.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Illan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Illan » Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:09 pm

Finland SSR wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:Fine with me.

Pokemon: The Origins. A four part episode-ish special about Red and his adventures in Red/Blue.

That reminds me, did anyone else see that few episode miniseries for Mystery Dungeon. I loved the hell out of them.
Above even The Boss
Feel free to contact me about any fantasy, sci-fi, or otherwise futuristic RPs, especially those involving aliens or other non-humans, especially if it is an original universe/idea. I also enjoy Mass Effect, Fallout, Elder Scrolls, and many other things that transit to roleplays.

Ventraidi
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Ventraidi » Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:21 pm

Trainer App

Name: Chi-Chi
Appearance : http://www.cosplayisland.co.uk/files/co ... riados.jpg
Birthplace (region & town): White Forest
Moral alignment (classic D&D grid): Chaotic Good (Subject to change as 12 year olds change as they develop)

Biography: During her early early childhood, Chi-Chi was entranced by the bug pokemon of the world that she traveled about with her parents. When she settled in the White Forest area with her parents, she was entranced by her three pets, Ariados, Spinarak and Galvantula. Over time she grew with her pets, and at the age of 12, she fled from her home with her three pokemon, leaving only a simple note saying she was going out to unite the big pokemon, and that she would be back with more pets than before.

Pokemon:
  • Ariados "Daxler"
  • Male
  • Moveset:
    • Sticky Web
    • Cross Poison
    • Poison Jab
    • Pin Missile
  • History/Personality: Daxler tends to be a rather mild mannered towards other pokemon as he was raised beside Chi-Chi's Galvantula. Daxler was a gift to Chi-Chi after Galvantula, but has a wild side as he was able to wander the White Forest freely and as such went on his own adventures.

Pokemon:
  • Galvantula "Gaben"
  • Femaile
  • Moveset:
    • Sticky Web
    • Bug Buzz
    • Discharge
    • Sucker Punch
  • History/Personality: Gaben was the first pet of Chi-Chi, raised from its infancy by Chi-Chi and her parents. Gaben is a very docile Galvantula, often being rather submissive towards other pokemon, however, Gaben will get very territorial and protective over Chi-Chi and never leaves her side.

Pokemon:
  • Spinarak "His Imperial Majesty Spintharthium Vladius the II of White Forest"
  • Male
  • Moveset:
    • Sticky Web
    • Pin Missile
    • Leech Life
    • Poison Jab
  • History/Personality: His Imperial Majesty Spintharthium Vladius the II of White Forest is a rebel in all sense of the word. While he is loyal to his master Chi-Chi, he still remebers the days of freedom and longs for it. HIM Spintharthium Vladius II is the first Pokemon that Chi-Chi has captured on her own, using Ariados as the combatant. While it was a good fight, he carries some hard feelings.

Optional Section:

Personality: Snarky
Dislikes: Chickens

ImperialistSalvia
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 24, 2009
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby ImperialistSalvia » Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:35 pm

Trainer App

Name: Troy Fischer
Appearance: Here
Birthplace: Viridian City, Kanto
Moral alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Biography:
Troy was technically born in Viridian City but lived on its outskirts. Because of this, he managed to befriend a wild Bulbasaur. When he turned ten, he was looking forward to travelling the region with his Bulbasaur. However, his parents signed him up for seven years of Pokemon school. Upon graduating, Troy was originally going to travel through Kanto and beat the Indigo League, but halfway through his journey in the Viridian Forest he decided to turn around and head to Hoenn via Cinnabar Island. He had always had a fondness for Hoenn because it was there that his family would often spend vacation. He hadn't made any specific goals for himself as far as going to Hoenn; he decided to just go wherever the journey may take him.

Pokemon:

• Bulbasaur
  • Male
  • Overgrow
  • Moveset:
    • Tackle
    • Growl
    • Leech Seed
    • Vine Whip
  • History/Personality: Troy befriended Bulbasaur at a young age, and because of their long history Bulbasaur is very protective of his master. Bulbasaur acts very gently towards the young Flabébé, and is also protective of her due to her young age.

• Flabébé
  • Female
  • Flower Veil
  • Moveset:
    • Tackle
    • Vine Whip
    • Fairy Wind
  • History/Personality: On one of his city rendezvous, Troy stopped by a "Kalos merchandise" stand. He bought an egg from the guy and a few weeks later it hatched into a Flabébé. She's very much attached to Troy, and is able to hold her own in battle. She was fond of Weedle, but she's been scared of him since his evolution.

• Kakuna
  • Male
  • Shed Skin
  • Moveset:
    • Poison Sting
    • String Shot
    • Harden
  • History/Personality: Early in his journey, Troy set out to the Viridian Forest. He was searching for a Pidgeotto, so he had a PokeBall in hand. While he was walking, he tripped on a tree root and the PokeBall went flying out of his hand. Despite having caught it accidentally, Troy still felt obliged to train his newly caught companion. Troy managed to get Weedle to evolve before deciding to turn back to Viridian. As a Weedle it was very shy towards Bulbasaur and Flabébé. As a Kukuna, it does nothing.

Optional Section:

Personality: Troy never really made close friends, just a series of acquaintances. He finds gangs like Team Rocket, Aqua, Magma, etc. to be petty and wouldn't join one. He's fluent in sarcasm, and in fact it's even his first language. He tends to act vainly about himself in a playful way. Other than that, he's usually a rather reserved person.
Dislikes: Anything that gets in his way, over-indulgence, & being told what to do
Last edited by ImperialistSalvia on Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Warning: this poster is a New Yorker
Chandler wrote:
Rachael wrote:Hey guys, guess what!

The fifth dentist caved, and now they're all recommending Trident?
PRO ISRAEL AND DAMN PROUD | Salvian Anthem | Excelsior!
RIP: My Sanity 1996–2018

New Jordslag
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Jordslag » Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:37 pm

ImperialistSalvia wrote:
Trainer App

Name: Troy Fischer
Appearance: Here
Birthplace: Viridian City, Kanto
Moral alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Biography:
Troy was technically born in Viridian City but lived on its outskirts. Because of this, he managed to befriend a wild Bulbasaur. When he turned ten, he was looking forward to travelling the region with his Bulbasaur. However, his parents signed him up for seven years of Pokemon school. Upon graduating, Troy was originally going to travel through Kanto and beat the Indigo League, but halfway through his journey in the Viridian Forest he decided to turn around and head to Hoenn via Cinnabar Island. He had always had a fondness for Hoenn because it was there that his family would often spend vacation. He hadn't made any specific goals for himself as far as going to Hoenn; he decided to just go wherever the journey may take him.

Pokemon:

• Bulbasaur
  • Male
  • Overgrow
  • Moveset:
    • Tackle
    • Growl
    • Leech Seed
    • Vine Whip
  • History/Personality: Troy befriended Bulbasaur at a young age, and because of their long history Bulbasaur is very protective of his master. Bulbasaur acts very gently towards the young Flabébé, and is also protective of her due to her young age.

• Flabébé
  • Female
  • Flower Veil
  • Moveset:
    • Tackle
    • Vine Whip
    • Fairy Wind
  • History/Personality: On one of his city rendezvous, Troy stopped by a "Kalos merchandise" stand. He bought an egg from the guy and a few weeks later it hatched into a Flabébé. She's very much attached to Troy, and is able to hold her own in battle. She was fond of Weedle, but she's been scared of him since his evolution.

• Kakuna
    • Male
    • Shed Skin
    • Moveset:
      • Poison Sting
      • String Shot
      • Harden
    • History/Personality: Early in his journey, Troy set out to the Viridian Forest. He was searching for a Pidgeotto, so he had a PokeBall in hand. While he was walking, he tripped on a tree root and the PokeBall went flying out of his hand. Despite having caught it accidentally, Troy still felt obliged to train his newly caught companion. Troy managed to get Weedle to evolve before deciding to turn back to Viridian. As a Weedle it was very shy towards Bulbasaur and Flabébé. As a Kukuna, it does nothing.

Optional Section:

Personality: Troy never really made close friends, just a series of acquaintances. He finds gangs like Team Rocket, Aqua, Magma, etc. to be petty and wouldn't join one. He's fluent in sarcasm, and in fact it's even his first language. He tends to act vainly about himself in a playful way. Other than that, he's usually a rather reserved person.
Dislikes: Anything that gets in his way, over-indulgence, & being told what to do

Nice app. Accepted.

Ventraidi wrote:
Trainer App

Name: Chi-Chi
Appearance : http://www.cosplayisland.co.uk/files/co ... riados.jpg
Birthplace (region & town): White Forest
Moral alignment (classic D&D grid): Chaotic Good (Subject to change as 12 year olds change as they develop)

Biography: During her early early childhood, Chi-Chi was entranced by the bug pokemon of the world that she traveled about with her parents. When she settled in the White Forest area with her parents, she was entranced by her three pets, Ariados, Spinarak and Galvantula. Over time she grew with her pets, and at the age of 12, she fled from her home with her three pokemon, leaving only a simple note saying she was going out to unite the big pokemon, and that she would be back with more pets than before.

Pokemon:
  • Ariados "Daxler"
  • Male
  • Moveset:
    • Sticky Web
    • Cross Poison
    • Poison Jab
    • Pin Missile
  • History/Personality: Daxler tends to be a rather mild mannered towards other pokemon as he was raised beside Chi-Chi's Galvantula. Daxler was a gift to Chi-Chi after Galvantula, but has a wild side as he was able to wander the White Forest freely and as such went on his own adventures.

Pokemon:
  • Galvantula "Gaben"
  • Femaile
  • Moveset:
    • Sticky Web
    • Bug Buzz
    • Discharge
    • Sucker Punch
  • History/Personality: Gaben was the first pet of Chi-Chi, raised from its infancy by Chi-Chi and her parents. Gaben is a very docile Galvantula, often being rather submissive towards other pokemon, however, Gaben will get very territorial and protective over Chi-Chi and never leaves her side.

Pokemon:
  • Spinarak "His Imperial Majesty Spintharthium Vladius the II of White Forest"
  • Male
  • Moveset:
    • Sticky Web
    • Pin Missile
    • Leech Life
    • Poison Jab
  • History/Personality: His Imperial Majesty Spintharthium Vladius the II of White Forest is a rebel in all sense of the word. While he is loyal to his master Chi-Chi, he still remebers the days of freedom and longs for it. HIM Spintharthium Vladius II is the first Pokemon that Chi-Chi has captured on her own, using Ariados as the combatant. While it was a good fight, he carries some hard feelings.

Optional Section:

Personality: Snarky
Dislikes: Chickens

Accepted, though I disapprove of the lack of substance.

Finland SSR wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:Fine with me.

Origins is based off the original game, correct. However, there are differences, and it would be best if we kept Origins Material out of here. Characters from the anime, however, are fine.
My favorite games are the Pokemon Games. Shoot me a TG if you want to talk about them.
Don't worry! It's all just a tall tale, okay?
Favorite Ecchi Fan of Lith and Self-Proclaimed Pokemon King of NS.
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:
New Jordslag wrote:Then we can have another New York. No such thing as too many New Yorks.

And somewhere in New York, Big Jim P gets a cold shudder down his spine.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:46 pm

Ventraidi wrote:
Trainer App

Name: Chi-Chi.

Ignore what Jordy said for a moment. Accepted, but under 2 criteria:
1) I need a last name. Because normal people have surnames.
2) Make that Galvantula a Joltik. Because a 12-year old having 2 Pokemon at their max evolution stage doesn't sit right with me.

New Jordslag
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Jordslag » Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:50 pm

Ventraidi wrote:
Trainer App

Name: Chi-Chi.

Ignore what Jordy said for a moment. Accepted, but under 2 criteria:
2) Make that Galvantula a Joltik. Because a 12-year old having 2 Pokemon at their max evolution stage doesn't sit right with me.

The Anime God has spoken. Your app shall not be accepted until you sacrifice the required amount of Virgins.
My favorite games are the Pokemon Games. Shoot me a TG if you want to talk about them.
Don't worry! It's all just a tall tale, okay?
Favorite Ecchi Fan of Lith and Self-Proclaimed Pokemon King of NS.
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:
New Jordslag wrote:Then we can have another New York. No such thing as too many New Yorks.

And somewhere in New York, Big Jim P gets a cold shudder down his spine.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:51 pm

Questions:

1. Do I still need HM Fly to be able to fly on my Pokemon?

2. Pokemon Contests still a thing?

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:11 pm

Finland SSR wrote:Questions:

No and yes. I always thought that HM was redundant. Also with Pidgey.

Camicon
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Camicon » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:14 pm

I know, right? I've always though it makes more sense to put a size/wing restriction on what Pokemon are capable of flying around with people. Pidgey/Spearow/Doduo/Dodrio/etc. being able fly people around under any circumstance makes far less sense than a Pidgeotto/Fearow/Honchkrow/etc. being able to fly someone around on it's back despite not knowing a certain move.
Hey/They
Active since May, 2009
Country of glowing hearts, and patrons of the arts
Help me out
Star spangled madness, united sadness
Count me out
The Trews, Under The Sun
No human is more human than any other. - Lieutenant-General Roméo Antonius Dallaire
Don't shine for swine. - Metric, Soft Rock Star
Love is hell. Hell is love. Hell is asking to be loved. - Emily Haines and the Soft Skeleton, Detective Daughter

Why (Male) Rape Is Hilarious [because it has to be]

The Enclave Regions
Attaché

Founded: Aug 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Enclave Regions » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:18 pm

Team Member App

Name: Jonathan Rothschild, "Mr. Black"
Appearance: Image
Birthplace: Lavender Town, Kanto Region
Moral Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Team: Team Rocket

Biography: Originally born into a very wealthy and influential family Jonathan Rothschild, son of Nathaniel Rothschild, suffered a large amount of unfortunate events during his childhood. His family, influential stock brokers and bankers whom owned a great stake in over half of Kanto's large businesses even in the famous Silph Company, faced their first misfortune after they lost their wealth nearly overnight when Jonathan's father left full control of the family's assets to his younger brother in order to pursue his childhood dream of becoming a Pokemon trainer. Jonathan Rothschild's uncle, Obadiah Rothschild, was a very dubious man whom was involved with several criminal organizations in the Kanto region, including the infamous Team Rocket, and after his older brother handed over control of the family's assets to him, he began to use the Rothschild fortune to fund a wide variety of criminal activities with the sole purpose of personal gain. On Jonathan's fourth birthday Obadiah Rothschild was arrested in a joint sting operation conducted by Kanto Regional Police and the International Police, and then all Rothschild family assets were seized or frozen by the government. Without any money to their name the Rothschild family soon found themselves homeless, however, as if that wasn't bad enough, several days after Obadiah's arrest and the seizure of the Rothschild family assets, Jonathan's father was robbed and murdered, along with his Pokemon, by unknown assailants while adventuring deep in the Viridian forests.

Without a father and without a vast fortune Jonathan Rothschild was forced to live a life of immense poverty with his widowed mother. Despite all of his misfortunes, Jonathan did however receive a proper education and was fed throughout his childhood thanks to the constant efforts of his mother whom managed to get a job in the gloomy Lavender Town working as a Pokemon diener and general morgue assistant. During his childhood Jonathan often yearned for the reclamation of his family's fortune and despised being poor, however, with very little opportunity for him in Lavender Town, and with his family's name sullied by Obadiah's actions, Jonathan knew his only hope of escaping his life of poverty was to follow in his father's footsteps as a Pokemon trainer. Oddly obsessed with death ever since a young age, Jonathan spent hours in the upper floors of Pokemon tower, sitting alone in the mist whilst observing ghost Pokemon play tricks on the occasional mourner, he eventually came across a rather timid Gengar whom he quickly befriended. Convinced this Gengar was in fact the spirit of his father's most loyal Pokemon, a Dragonite whom his father had nicknamed "Seath", Jonathan developed a close bond with the ghost pokemon and trained with it throughout his entire childhood. After many years of constant training and exploring the nearby foothills and coasts, Jonathan finally left Lavender Town with his Gengar at the age of twenty-one.

Jonathan explored much of Kanto and did his best to be a Pokemon trainer, even catching his second Pokemon while visiting the Fuchsia City Safari Zone and earning his sole gym badge after defeating Misty at the Cerulean City Gym, yet during his travels Jonathan wasn't quite satisfied with the amount of money he was making as it wasn't nearly enough to redeem his family and reclaim their fortune. Soon enough Jonathan was recruited by Team Rocket whom took a liking to his work ethic, overall demeanor, and willingness to break a few rules to make some pretty coin. Joining Team Rocket provided Jonathan with an immense amount of resources and he soon became addicted to the sheer amount of money he was earning, not caring what he had to do in order to earn this money. Jonathan, in an attempt to become more like his father and reclaim his family fortune as an honest trainer, actually quickly became more akin to his criminal uncle Obadiah and acted with the sole intention of furthering his own goals.

Jonathan worked for Team Rocket as a field operative for many months, committing heinous crimes for cash, and he soon fell into a rather redundant routine of criminal activity...that was until he met Catherine. Shortly after Team Rocket's raid on the Silph Company headquarters in Saffron City, Jonathan rescued a young girl from an unsavory band of Rare Candy counterfeiters, befriending her in the process. At first Jonathan thought nothing of his act, and really only dealt with the counterfeiters because it would eliminate competition for Team Rocket, but after speaking with the young girl he soon came to realize she was experiencing many of the same things he did as a child. Wishing to help the young Catherine out of a life of poverty, Jonathan inducted the teen girl, whom obviously idolized him, into Team Rocket where he mentored the girl and, over time, became infatuated with her. After Catherine joined Team Rocket she was inseparable from Jonathan and they worked together on all their jobs, also developing a strange father/daughter and lover relationship during their travels. When Team Rocket attacked the Hoenn Region with the Rule Coalition, Jonathan and Catherine were deployed together to assist Team Rocket in the accomplishment of it's goals there, whatever those goals may be...so long as he and Catherine were paid of course.

Pokemon:
  • Gengar, "Seath"
  • Male
  • Moveset:
    • 1. Poison Jab
    • 2. Shadow Ball
    • 3. Phantom Force
    • 4. Ominous Wind
  • History/Personality: One of the many ghost pokemon that haunt Pokemon Tower. Jonathan met this Gengar as a child while wandering around Pokemon Tower late at night. Convinced this Gengar is the spirit of his long lost father's most faithful Pokemon, Jonathan befriended this Gengar and trained it throughout his entire childhood. Jonathan's Gengar is reserved and calm in nature, especially when compared to other ghost pokemon, and is almost inseparable from it's trainer. Jonathan's Gengar is usually very friendly towards other Pokemon, but rarely so kind to most other humans. Jonathan's Gengar is curious of new things but can be frightened easily by the unexpected, a trait very unique for a ghost pokemon.

Pokemon:
  • Scyther, "Lamina Mortem"
  • Female
  • Moveset:
    • 1. X-Scissor
    • 2. Silver Wind
    • 3. Fury Cutter
    • 4. Swords Dance
  • History/Personality: Caught by Jonathan during a visit to the Safari Zone, Jonathan's Scyther, having spent much of it's life in the wild of the Fuchsia Safari Zone, is a very jubilant Pokemon and is often too rowdy for it's own good. Jonathan's Scyther is very loyal and often competes with Jonathan's Gengar for attention, but more often than not Jonathan relies on Scyther as a secondary resort in combat.

Pokemon:
  • Pidgeotto, "Ace"
  • Male
  • Moveset:
    • 1. Razor Wind
    • 2. Wing Attack
    • 3. Fly
    • 4. Aerial Ace
  • History/Personality: Jonathan's Pidgeotto was given to him by Team Rocket and was likely stolen from another trainer. Jonathan's Pidgeotto has suffered much abuse during it's time in Team Rocket and has been placed in the service of several grunts before Jonathan. Due to his past abuse Jonathan's Pidgeotto is extremely timid and mistrusting of trainers, however, Jonathan's Pidgeotto loves to fly when it can, most likely as a temporary escape from it's terrible life in abusive captivity, and is thus a very skilled flier. Jonathan's Pidgeotto has slowly learned to trust Jonathan as a trainer as he is much kinder than it's previous trainers were, yet still often has trouble following commands.

Optional Section:

Personality: Refined, reserved, and mysterious. Follows his own path, but attempts to cling to his family name. Not easily angered, however, once angered he has quite the furious wrath. Enjoys a good thrill and loves to be frightened, although he rarely expresses his fear outwardly. Not very outgoing.

Dislikes: The Government, the Police, the other team uniforms, and his imprisoned uncle Obadiah
Last edited by The Enclave Regions on Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:16 am, edited 11 times in total.

The Enclave Regions
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby The Enclave Regions » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:23 pm

My friend will be submitting an app for "Catherine" whom is the female I mention in my app sooner or later. If accepted he will roleplay as her. Just fyi for anyone whom was curious why I put some detail into "Catherine" in my bio.

Ventraidi
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Ventraidi » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:27 pm

New Jordslag wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:Ignore what Jordy said for a moment. Accepted, but under 2 criteria:

The Anime God has spoken. Your app shall not be accepted until you sacrifice the required amount of Virgins.

Sounds good to me.

Chi-Chi Horatio.

The Enclave Regions
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby The Enclave Regions » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:27 pm

Ventraidi wrote:
New Jordslag wrote:The Anime God has spoken. Your app shall not be accepted until you sacrifice the required amount of Virgins.

Sounds good to me.

Chi-Chi Horatio.

I'm done. xD

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:28 pm

HMs wouldn't be too bad if they were at least useful or forgettable. Or both.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:29 pm

The Enclave Regions wrote:My friend will be submitting an app for "Catherine" whom is the female I mention in my app sooner or later. If accepted he will roleplay as her. Just fyi for anyone whom was curious why I put some detail into "Catherine" in my bio.

Mind splitting that wall of text into a few paragraphs? Makes it easier to read. ;)

Camicon
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Camicon » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:31 pm

Finland SSR wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:No and yes. I always thought that HM was redundant. Also with Pidgey.

HMs wouldn't be too bad if they were at least useful or forgettable. Or both.

Fly and Surf were always decent moves to use in combat. The rest, not so much, but those two have always been solid at least.
Last edited by Camicon on Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hey/They
Active since May, 2009
Country of glowing hearts, and patrons of the arts
Help me out
Star spangled madness, united sadness
Count me out
The Trews, Under The Sun
No human is more human than any other. - Lieutenant-General Roméo Antonius Dallaire
Don't shine for swine. - Metric, Soft Rock Star
Love is hell. Hell is love. Hell is asking to be loved. - Emily Haines and the Soft Skeleton, Detective Daughter

Why (Male) Rape Is Hilarious [because it has to be]

The Enclave Regions
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby The Enclave Regions » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:33 pm

The Enclave Regions wrote:My friend will be submitting an app for "Catherine" whom is the female I mention in my app sooner or later. If accepted he will roleplay as her. Just fyi for anyone whom was curious why I put some detail into "Catherine" in my bio.

Mind splitting that wall of text into a few paragraphs? Makes it easier to read. ;)

There you go. Apologies, I'm not too experienced on the forum. :p

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:34 pm

Camicon wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:HMs wouldn't be too bad if they were at least useful or forgettable. Or both.

Fly and Surf were always decent moves to use in combat. The rest, not so much, but those two have always been solid at least.

Fly is a bit too slow for my taste, being a 2 turn move, and I prefer Aerial Ace or Brave Bird over it.
Surf is a decent move, but even it is getting slowly pushed out of the metagame by stronger and more reliable moves that don't hit your friend too.
All others are the reason why HM Slaves exist.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Pacific Brotherhood of Steel
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Pacific Brotherhood of Steel » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:40 pm

Team Member App

Name: Catherine Restrepo
Appearance: Image
Sex: Female
Birthplace: Saffron City
Moral alignment: True Neutral

Biography: Catherine Restrepo was born in Saffron city sixteen years ago to her mother Serena and to an unknown father. Catherine's mother wasn't very rich, in fact, you could say they were poverty stricken. Though this never really affected Catherine. As long as she was with her mother, she was happy. Bare necessities is all Catherine has known in her life. When Catherine turned five her mother decided to hold an actually birthday party for her, the first and last she would ever have. Her mother told her to wait in their small hovel while she ran down to the bakery to get her cake. She never returned. Catherine would search Saffron and the surrounding area for two months before deciding her mother was gone. She quickly took to petty theft and for a time, she did quite well for herself as no one suspected the sweet young girl. And the times she was caught, a mysterious white dog appeared and would either get Catherine to safety of hold off those who would try and arrest her. This ended when she was nine when she would try to lift the wallet of Eskander Gideon, a local rare candy counterfeiter. He caught the young girl with her hand in his pocket and instead of having her arrested he decided to adopt her and take her into his cartel, the Tunnel Snakes. Here Catherine ran parcels for the cartel and was watched over by Eskander. Which would abruptly end when she turned fifteen. Eskander decided it was high time that Catherine re payed her debt and tried to take advantage of her only to be saved by the same mysterious white dog that had watched over her all those year on the streets. Catherine does not know what happened to Eskander but she knows it definitely was not good. Her and her new friend, which she would eventually find out was an Absol, would take leave from Saffron only to be caught at the exit to the town by several Tunnel Snake goons. But as fortune would have it a young man dressed in Team Rockets uniform came to her aid. Along side her and her Absol her and his Gengar the cratel ruffians were simply no match for the combined might of the two. And this is where Catherine met her "one true love" Johnathon Rothschild. Catherine quickly came to see him not only as a father figure but as her own personal hero, who could do no wrong in her eyes. She joined up with Team Rocket to better imitate her mentor and ever since then they have traveled the lands together in a strange father-daughter/lovers relationship.

Pokemon:

[*](Absol) "(Serena)"
[*](Female)
[*]Moveset:
  • Shadow Claw
  • Crunch
  • Slash
  • Hyper Beam
[*]History/Personality: Stuff got lost, if need be I will redo it. Just not in the mood after losing it.[/list]

Pokemon:

• (Dusclops) "(Mr. Cuddlesworth)"
  • (Male)
  • Moveset:
    • Shadow Ball
    • Night Shade
    • Hypnosis
    • Dream Eater
  • History/Personality: Same as the above.

Optional Section:

Personality: Street smart but not very intelligent.
Dislikes: Birthdays and Saffron City
Last edited by Pacific Brotherhood of Steel on Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:50 pm

Pacific Brotherhood of Steel wrote:
Team Member App

Name: Catherine Restrepo.

Love that picture. Can I get you to erase all the parentheses I put in the app, and whatever's between them? For where the Pokemon info is, just erase the parentheses. That's why it said so at the top.

The Enclave Regions wrote:There you go. Apologies, I'm not too experienced on the forum. :p

Oh, don't worry. You will learn. :twisted:
Accepted. :D

Ventraidi wrote:Chi-Chi Horatio.

You're not serious... right? You do know what a surname is, right?
Last edited by The Templar High Council on Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pacific Brotherhood of Steel
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Pacific Brotherhood of Steel » Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:05 pm

Pacific Brotherhood of Steel wrote:
Team Member App

Name: Catherine Restrepo.

Love that picture. Can I get you to erase all the parentheses I put in the app, and whatever's between them? For where the Pokemon info is, just erase the parentheses. That's why it said so at the top.

Sorry, I forgot about that while I was trying to re rush through this.

Ventraidi wrote:Chi-Chi Horatio.

You're not serious... right? You do know what a surname is, right?

I'll talk to him.

(Vent, Enclave, and I are all friends. So if one of us is on you can easily contact all of us.)

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse