NATION

PASSWORD

Pokemon: The Fall of Hoenn (OOC, OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:51 pm

New Jordslag wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:

I know, I just posted it /\

Good job.

Next question: Who is the Champion of Hoenn, and who is the former Champion?

Yeah sorry, don't got an answer for that.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

Camicon
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Camicon » Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:59 pm

New Jordslag wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:

Good job.

As per the OP: Wallace was Champion, who abdicated to Steven, who lost to Brendan and May on separate occasions.
Last edited by Camicon on Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hey/They
Active since May, 2009
Country of glowing hearts, and patrons of the arts
Help me out
Star spangled madness, united sadness
Count me out
The Trews, Under The Sun
No human is more human than any other. - Lieutenant-General Roméo Antonius Dallaire
Don't shine for swine. - Metric, Soft Rock Star
Love is hell. Hell is love. Hell is asking to be loved. - Emily Haines and the Soft Skeleton, Detective Daughter

Why (Male) Rape Is Hilarious [because it has to be]

Illan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Illan » Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:59 pm

New Jordslag wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:

Good job.

Brendan/May, then Wallace, then good ol' Steven.

EDIT: GODAMMIT I GOT NINJA'D.
Last edited by Illan on Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Above even The Boss
Feel free to contact me about any fantasy, sci-fi, or otherwise futuristic RPs, especially those involving aliens or other non-humans, especially if it is an original universe/idea. I also enjoy Mass Effect, Fallout, Elder Scrolls, and many other things that transit to roleplays.

New Jordslag
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Jordslag » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:04 pm

Camicon wrote:
New Jordslag wrote:Good job.

As per the OP: Wallace was Champion, who abdicated to Steven, who lost to Brendan and May on separate occasions.

Though if the games are to believed, it was Steven who abdicated to Wallace who lost to Brendan/May.
My favorite games are the Pokemon Games. Shoot me a TG if you want to talk about them.
Don't worry! It's all just a tall tale, okay?
Favorite Ecchi Fan of Lith and Self-Proclaimed Pokemon King of NS.
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:
New Jordslag wrote:Then we can have another New York. No such thing as too many New Yorks.

And somewhere in New York, Big Jim P gets a cold shudder down his spine.

Transoxthraxia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jan 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Transoxthraxia » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:05 pm

Intriguing. Intriguing indeed. If I have time for it I'm definitely interested.
Where must we go, we who wander this wasteland, in search for our better selves?
In Egypt's sandy silence, all alone,
Stands a gigantic Leg, which far off throws
The only shadow that the Desert knows:—
"I am great OZYMANDIAS," saith the stone,
"The King of Kings; this mighty City shows
"The wonders of my hand." The City's gone,
Nought but the Leg remaining to disclose
The site of this forgotten Babylon.

We wonder, and some Hunter may express
Wonder like ours, when thro' the wilderness
Where London stood, holding the Wolf in chace,
He meets some fragment huge, and stops to guess
What powerful but unrecorded race
Once dwelt in that annihilated place.
The Nuclear Fist wrote:Transoxthraxia confirmed for shit taste

Camicon
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Camicon » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:07 pm

New Jordslag wrote:
Camicon wrote:As per the OP: Wallace was Champion, who abdicated to Steven, who lost to Brendan and May on separate occasions.

Though if the games are to believed, it was Steven who abdicated to Wallace who lost to Brendan/May.

Damn. That was a typo. OP says Steven abdicated to Wallace, who lost to Brendan and May.

That's what I get for splitting my attention across multiple threads.
Hey/They
Active since May, 2009
Help me out
Count me out
The Trews, Under The Sun
No human is more human than any other. - Lieutenant-General Roméo Antonius Dallaire
Love is hell. Hell is love. Hell is asking to be loved. - Emily Haines and the Soft Skeleton, Detective Daughter

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:09 pm

V3
Edited V2 (Mega Evolution knowledge)

Trainer App

Name:
Clara Wilson
Appearance:

Sex:
Female
Birthplace:
Near Laverre City, Kalos
Moral alignment:
Lawful Neutral
Biography:

Clara was born to a modest family, that lived in a cabin near Lavere City. Her family believed in the simplicity of life, and that they bought what they needed. Her father was a retired trainer, as was her mother, so naturally Clara wanted to be a trainer. Her parents helped her learn about pokemon, and taught her everything she need to know about being a great trainer. Clara was home schooled by her mother, who after retiring from being a trainer, took up teaching. One day, while she was wandering around, she found a sick and injured Mawile. Out of the goodness of her heart, she went and got her father, who then brought it to their home (which was much closer than the nearest Pokemon Centre), were they nursed it back to full health. During this time, Clara and Mawile became the best of friends. Over the next couple years nothing significant happened, until she begun on her training journey. Her official starting pokemon was Muddy, the Mudkip. They bonded quickly, and Muddy became great friends with Sweetie. Over sometime, Muddy evolved into a Marshtomp. A couple days later, her father died of cardiac arrest, leaving in his will, his Houndour "Hunter" to the care of Clara and a gauntlet that he had owned for as long as Clara could remember. The gauntlet had a strange stone in it, Clara got a feeling that the stone was special, so she brought it to a Pokémon Professor, hoping that they might know what it was. The Professor identified it as a keystone, and told her what he knew about Mega Evolution. It was from that moment on that she set a goal for herself, she would get to the point where she would be able to Mega Evolve one of her Pokemon and to become the strongest trainer she could possibly be. Her quest to reach her goal had brought her to the Hoenn region.

Pokémon:
  • Mawile "Sweetie"
  • Female
  • Intimidate
  • Moveset:
    • Play Rough
    • Iron Head
    • Stone Edge
    • Swords Dance
  • History/Personality: Clara found Mawile sick and injured one day. She had just left on her journey. She helped nurse the Mawile back to health. Mawile then took a liking to the Clara, and then joined Clara's family. Mawile got her nickname Sweetie because of how sweet she is to strangers and other pokemon, always offering to help.

Pokémon
  • Marshtomp "Muddy"
  • Male
  • Torrent
  • Moveset:
    • Ice Beam
    • Rain Dance
    • Scald
    • Mud Bomb
  • History/Personality: Muddy was Clara's starting Pokemon. She quickly built a strong bond with him. He is extremely out going and would interact with every Pokemon and person it meets. The only thing though is that he is quick to try and boss other Pokemon around.

Pokémon
  • Houndour "Hunter"
  • Male
  • Early Bird
  • Moveset:
    • Flamethrower
    • Dark Pulse
    • Fire Fang
    • Double Team
  • History/Personality: Hunter was her father's Pokemon originally. Clara inherited him when her father passed away. Hunter is protective of his trainer and will happily go into a fight to protect his trainer, which is Clara.

Optional Section:

Personality:
Clara is a bit of a tomboy, meaning she acts a bit boyish often. She is smart and a caring person. Clara knows the value of practice and constantly trains to be the best she could be.
- Training
- Spending time with her pokemon
- Honor
Dislikes:
- People disobeying rules
- Ignorance
- Pink
Last edited by Faal Lot Himdah on Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

New Jordslag
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jordslag » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:16 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:V2
If you have any problems please let me know.

Trainer App

Name:
Clara
Appearance:

Sex:
Female
Birthplace:
Near Laverre City, Kalos
Moral alignment:
Lawful Neutral
Biography:

Clara was born to a modest family, that lived in a cabin near Lavere City. Her family believed in the simplicity of life, and that they bought what they needed. Her father was a retired trainer, as was her mother, so naturally Clara wanted to be a trainer. Her parents helped her learn about pokemon, and taught her everything she need to know about being a great trainer. Clara was home schooled by her mother, who after retiring from being a trainer, took up teaching. One day, while she was wandering around, she found a sick and injured Mawile. Out of the goodness of her heart, she went and got her father, who then brought it to their home (which was much closer than the nearest Pokemon Centre), were they nursed it back to full health. During this time, Clara and Mawile became the best of friends. Over the next couple years nothing significant happened, until she begun on her training journey. Her official starting pokemon was Muddy, the Mudkip. They bonded quickly, and Muddy became great friends with Sweetie. Over sometime, Muddy evolved into a Marshtomp. A couple days later, her father died of cardiac arrest, leaving in his will, his Houndour "Hunter" to the care of Clara and a gauntlet that he had owned for as long as Clara could remember. It was at that point that Clara realized that the gauntlet had a keystone in it, but her father never had any pokemon capable of mega evolution. It was from that moment on that she set a goal for herself, she would get to the point where she would be able to Mega Evolve one of her Pokemon. Her quest to reach her goal had brought her to the Hoenn region.

Pokémon:
  • Mawile "Sweetie"
  • Female
  • Intimidate
  • Moveset:
    • Play Rough
    • Iron Head
    • Stone Edge
    • Swords Dance
  • History/Personality: Clara found Mawile sick and injured one day. She had just left on her journey. She helped nurse the Mawile back to health. Mawile then took a liking to the Clara, and then joined Clara's family. Mawile got her nickname Sweetie because of how sweet she is to strangers and other pokemon, always offering to help.

Pokémon
  • Marshtomp "Muddy"
  • Male
  • Torrent
  • Moveset:
    • Ice Beam
    • Rain Dance
    • Scald
    • Mud Bomb
  • History/Personality: Muddy was Clara's starting Pokemon. She quickly built a strong bond with him. He is extremely out going and would interact with every Pokemon and person it meets. The only thing though is that he is quick to try and boss other Pokemon around.

Pokémon
  • Houndour "Hunter"
  • Male
  • Early Bird
  • Moveset:
    • Flamethrower
    • Dark Pulse
    • Fire Fang
    • Double Team
  • History/Personality: Hunter was her father's Pokemon originally. Clara inherited him when her father passed away. Hunter is protective of his trainer and will happily go into a fight to protect his trainer, which is Clara.

Optional Section:

Personality:
Clara is a bit of a tomboy, meaning she acts a bit boyish often. She is smart and a caring person. Clara knows the value of practice and constantly trains to be the best she could be.
- Training
- Honor
Dislikes:
- Ignorance
- Pink

I do wish you would add more Personality and History with the Pokemon, but fair's fair. Accepted.
My favorite games are the Pokemon Games. Shoot me a TG if you want to talk about them.
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:
New Jordslag wrote:Then we can have another New York. No such thing as too many New Yorks.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:18 pm

New Jordslag wrote:

Trainer App

Name:
Clara
Appearance:

Sex:
Female
Birthplace:
Near Laverre City, Kalos
Moral alignment:
Lawful Neutral
Biography:

Clara was born to a modest family, that lived in a cabin near Lavere City. Her family believed in the simplicity of life, and that they bought what they needed. Her father was a retired trainer, as was her mother, so naturally Clara wanted to be a trainer. Her parents helped her learn about pokemon, and taught her everything she need to know about being a great trainer. Clara was home schooled by her mother, who after retiring from being a trainer, took up teaching. One day, while she was wandering around, she found a sick and injured Mawile. Out of the goodness of her heart, she went and got her father, who then brought it to their home (which was much closer than the nearest Pokemon Centre), were they nursed it back to full health. During this time, Clara and Mawile became the best of friends. Over the next couple years nothing significant happened, until she begun on her training journey. Her official starting pokemon was Muddy, the Mudkip. They bonded quickly, and Muddy became great friends with Sweetie. Over sometime, Muddy evolved into a Marshtomp. A couple days later, her father died of cardiac arrest, leaving in his will, his Houndour "Hunter" to the care of Clara and a gauntlet that he had owned for as long as Clara could remember. It was at that point that Clara realized that the gauntlet had a keystone in it, but her father never had any pokemon capable of mega evolution. It was from that moment on that she set a goal for herself, she would get to the point where she would be able to Mega Evolve one of her Pokemon. Her quest to reach her goal had brought her to the Hoenn region.

Pokémon:
  • Mawile "Sweetie"
  • Female
  • Intimidate
  • Moveset:
    • Play Rough
    • Iron Head
    • Stone Edge
    • Swords Dance

Pokémon
  • Marshtomp "Muddy"
  • Male
  • Torrent
  • Moveset:
    • Ice Beam
    • Rain Dance
    • Scald
    • Mud Bomb

Pokémon
  • Houndour "Hunter"
  • Male
  • Early Bird
  • Moveset:
    • Flamethrower
    • Dark Pulse
    • Fire Fang
    • Double Team

Optional Section:

Personality:
- Training
- Honor
Dislikes:
- Ignorance
- Pink

I do wish you would add more Personality and History with the Pokemon, but fair's fair. Accepted.

I can if you really want me to.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:23 pm

Trainer App

Name:
Clara
Appearance:

Sex:
Female
Birthplace:
Near Laverre City, Kalos
Moral alignment:
Lawful Neutral
Biography:

Pokémon:
  • Mawile "Sweetie"
  • Female
  • Intimidate
  • Moveset:
    • Play Rough
    • Iron Head
    • Stone Edge
    • Swords Dance

Pokémon
  • Marshtomp "Muddy"
  • Male
  • Torrent
  • Moveset:
    • Ice Beam
    • Rain Dance
    • Scald
    • Mud Bomb

Pokémon
  • Houndour "Hunter"
  • Male
  • Early Bird
  • Moveset:
    • Flamethrower
    • Dark Pulse
    • Fire Fang
    • Double Team

Optional Section:

Personality:
- Training
- Honor
Dislikes:
- Ignorance
- Pink

I don't think the girl whose father died would automatically know about mega evolution, but other than that, much better. Accepted, save that tiny details about being single-mindedly focused on mega evolution.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

New Jordslag
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jordslag » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:28 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:

Trainer App

Name:
Clara
Appearance:

Sex:
Female
Birthplace:
Near Laverre City, Kalos
Moral alignment:
Lawful Neutral
Biography:

Pokémon:
  • Mawile "Sweetie"
  • Female
  • Intimidate
  • Moveset:
    • Play Rough
    • Iron Head
    • Stone Edge
    • Swords Dance

Pokémon
  • Marshtomp "Muddy"
  • Male
  • Torrent
  • Moveset:
    • Ice Beam
    • Rain Dance
    • Scald
    • Mud Bomb

Pokémon
  • Houndour "Hunter"
  • Male
  • Early Bird
  • Moveset:
    • Flamethrower
    • Dark Pulse
    • Fire Fang
    • Double Team

Optional Section:

Personality:
- Training
- Honor
Dislikes:
- Ignorance
- Pink

I don't think the girl whose father died would automatically know about mega evolution, but other than that, much better. Accepted, save that tiny details about being single-mindedly focused on mega evolution.

Right. It is relatively new, and the only people with reasonable knowledge of it are the Pokemon League Champs, Mega Evolution Guru, and the Pokemon Professors.
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:55 pm

Jordy, where do you want Reece (my Ranger) and Alice to have trained as Rangers? Or would you rather leave that extra bit to me and my imagination?
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:57 pm

Temp. I am going to edit my application so that I fix the problems with it. Is that ok?
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

New Jordslag
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jordslag » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:01 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:Jordy, where do you want Reece (my Ranger) and Alice to have trained as Rangers? Or would you rather leave that extra bit to me and my imagination?

The most likely locations are Petalburg, Dewford, or Mossdeep. Or possibly somewhere outside of Hoenn. That, too, is a possibility. The Ranger Union was everywhere.
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:23 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Temp. I am going to edit my application so that I fix the problems with it. Is that ok?

A-OK with me.

New Jordslag wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:Jordy, where do you want Reece (my Ranger) and Alice to have trained as Rangers? Or would you rather leave that extra bit to me and my imagination?

The most likely locations are Petalburg, Dewford, or Mossdeep. Or possibly somewhere outside of Hoenn. That, too, is a possibility. The Ranger Union was everywhere.

I was considering Almia, what do you think?

My guy's from Sinnoh, BTW.

New Jordslag
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jordslag » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:33 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Temp. I am going to edit my application so that I fix the problems with it. Is that ok?

A-OK with me.

New Jordslag wrote:The most likely locations are Petalburg, Dewford, or Mossdeep. Or possibly somewhere outside of Hoenn. That, too, is a possibility. The Ranger Union was everywhere.

I was considering Almia, what do you think?

My guy's from Sinnoh, BTW.

Almia it is.
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:

Camicon
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Camicon » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:43 pm

Finland SSR wrote:
New Jordslag wrote:After a quick consult with Bulbapedia... It starts at level 36. I'm a little hesitant, so I'll leave it up to Temp.

RIght! Waiting mode activate.

Already found my character's battle theme though

Bit late, but I have to thank you for posting that link, because it introduced me to this song, which has the honour of being the first metal song I've ever actually enjoyed and could see myself listening to on a regular basis.
Last edited by Camicon on Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hey/They
Active since May, 2009
Help me out
Count me out
The Trews, Under The Sun

New Jordslag
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jordslag » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:55 pm

Camicon wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:RIght! Waiting mode activate.

Already found my character's battle theme though

Bit late, but I have to thank you for posting that link, because it introduced me to this song, which has the honour of being the first metal song I've ever actually enjoyed and could see myself listening to on a regular basis.

Rob would be proud.
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:

Qart chadast
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 10, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Qart chadast » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:02 pm

So... When is the IC coming up?

Camicon
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Camicon » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:08 pm

New Jordslag wrote:
Camicon wrote:Bit late, but I have to thank you for posting that link, because it introduced me to this song, which has the honour of being the first metal song I've ever actually enjoyed and could see myself listening to on a regular basis.

Rob would be proud.

Indeed he would. It's the concert chimes and bells, keyboard, and poppy guitar riffs that made it for me.
Hey/They
Active since May, 2009
Help me out
Count me out
The Trews, Under The Sun

Illan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Illan » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:10 pm

Shit I need to snag a Zorua in this RP. I love me some Zoroark.
Above even The Boss
Feel free to contact me about any fantasy, sci-fi, or otherwise futuristic RPs, especially those involving aliens or other non-humans, especially if it is an original universe/idea. I also enjoy Mass Effect, Fallout, Elder Scrolls, and many other things that transit to roleplays.

Illan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Illan » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:35 pm

Also, will try to have my finished app up tonight or in the morning.
Above even The Boss

Transoxthraxia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jan 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Transoxthraxia » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:00 pm

Illan wrote:Shit I need to snag a Zorua in this RP. I love me some Zoroark.

I adore Zorua
Where must we go, we who wander this wasteland, in search for our better selves?
In Egypt's sandy silence, all alone,
Stands a gigantic Leg, which far off throws
The only shadow that the Desert knows:—
"I am great OZYMANDIAS," saith the stone,
"The King of Kings; this mighty City shows
"The wonders of my hand." The City's gone,
Nought but the Leg remaining to disclose
The site of this forgotten Babylon.

We wonder, and some Hunter may express
Wonder like ours, when thro' the wilderness
Where London stood, holding the Wolf in chace,
He meets some fragment huge, and stops to guess
What powerful but unrecorded race
Once dwelt in that annihilated place.
The Nuclear Fist wrote:Transoxthraxia confirmed for shit taste

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:11 pm

Qart chadast wrote:So... When is the IC coming up?

I'll be working on it over the weekend.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:17 pm

Ranger App (Delete the parentheses and parenthetical contents, please?)

Name: Reece Whitaker.
Appearance:
Sex: Male.
Birthplace: Jubilife City, Sinnoh.
Moral alignment: Chaotic Good.

Biography: Reece, like all kids in the Pokemon World, grew up with bated breath, awaiting his 10th birthday. But when it came, nothing happened. His mother, a reporter on one of Sinnoh's regional news shows, didn't want her son to become one of the statistics she has to report on. Reece's father was a fisherman who traveled to Canalave City often to go out on the ocean, and he saw trainers all around Jubilife and Canalave, many failed having lost to his close friend, Byron.

So Reece's father wanted his son to try. After a few days of discussing, and a fair bit of arguing, Reece's mother won in the end. Reece was to go to school and work, like a normal person. So up to his 13th birthday, Reece still hadn't gotten the Pokemon adventure he dreamed of. This changed one day, when Team Galactic came to town. They started capturing and stealing all the Pokemon in and around Jubilife. Reece was told to stay inside by his mother, but he couldn't help himself when he saw a Shinx being captured right in front of his house. He ran outside and dove on the Galactic member, yelling at the Shinx to run. But Lux didn't run away, she ran at the Galactic member and Sparked him into unconsciousness. When the police, Lucas, and Dawn solved the problem, Reece's parents found him and Lux out in the street, huddled together and bonding. How could his mother say no now?

So, after "consulting with" (read as: "being electrocuted by") Lux, Reece decided not to put her in a Pokeball. He instead went to the Almia region to go to Ranger School, where he met Alice Royal and became friends. There were others as well, but when they graduated, he and Alice together were paired up. After a short stint in and around Pueltown, Reece and Alice were assigned to Hoenn. After the Coalition attacked, they joined the Resistance in Dewford, planning and biding their time with the trainers and leaders.

Partner Pokemon:
  • Luxio "Luxi" or "Lux"
  • Female.
  • Guts.
  • Moveset:
    • Wild Charge.
    • Charge.
    • Facade.
    • Leer.
  • History/Personality: Before Team Galactic came to Jubilife, Lux was just a Shinx living on Route 204. Reece often traveled up to the route, playing with his friends, and Lux and her pack were always there. Most of the other Shinx were friendly towards the kids, but Lux was not. She stayed away, shocking anyone who dared try to touch her. When Team Galactic came, many other Shinx and Lux's parents, a pair of Luxio, were captured by Team Galactic. Lux managed to get away, but ended up in the middle of Jubilife by mistake. There, she was saved by Reece, and then proceeded to return the favor. Since then, the two have become fast friends.

Lux evolved during Reece's Ranger training, when Reece and Alice went to Pueltown to investigate some Dim Sun activity on the docks. After the two Rangers, Cheshire, and Lux were thoroughly beaten, Lux stood up to go again. She evolved, right then and there, and the two trainees became full-fledged Rangers shortly after. Lux is profoundly proud, not above shocking Reece if she feels like he's doing something stupid. She and Cheshire are on good terms, and she likes Alice.

Optional Section:

Personality: Reece is about as free-spirited as they come. He enjoys relaxing and having fun, but he's no stranger to getting work done. You can often see him sucking on a lollipop. Cherry ones are his favorite.
Dislikes: Nagging, bitter foods, hot, arid climates.
Last edited by The Templar High Council on Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse