NATION

PASSWORD

UCE Revenge War. UCE members only! (CLOSED)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Hiblaaargh
Secretary

Founded: Jan 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Hiblaaargh » Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:45 am

Above Graaar
"Hey, wait, I see a Vintagionian ship!" exclaimed a Hiblaaah. "And another one! And another one! And another-"
"SHUT UP!" roared a second, shooting her in the head with a shotgun. "It seems our allies have beaten us here! Let's go to this other planet I found called Aurelia. It's got to have those dumb human shits on it!"
"AGREED!" roared the bridge crew.
The fleet left the Graaaar system.
Gehahrg ghlarg behorg glarg bmarraghghlrgharrg norharrgh glarbergarg.

Setgavarius
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 21, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Setgavarius » Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:21 am

Fabien's Dairy Cafe, Plantbark, Setgavarius: February 4, 2900.
Setgavarius's fleets were preparing for an attack in the 14th Subsector over the Lord Mayor's head while he ate yogurt in an upscale Setgavarian city north of Pacifica, Plantbark, center of the Inner Colonial movie industry and presently being courted by UCE propagandists. He greeted people on the street and read a crime report of some lunatic rich guy who was trying to blow up planes at the airport in Greenwich. An orbital strike killed him, and his property was to be confiscated.
His datapad buzzed. It was a High Priority Message originating from Neo Atlantis, Fondor; the Lord Mayor opened the link.
Fondor wrote:
Receiver(s): President Vince Orgus of Yeriga, President of The Republic Alana Berydan of Kanaria, Secretary General Junya Maklohi of The United Colonies of Earth, Le'Goreoth Tamzel of Mount Gold of The Confederacy of The Cantainian Canonical Consortium, Lord Mayor Frank Clinton of Setgavarius, Unidentified Skyzion and Fec Leader
Sender(s): Prime Minister and Grand/Holy Duke Lex Entzigs IV of The United Cosmic Dukedom of The Nungfienrt Gulf, Premier Mael Slate of The Fondor Hegemony

All leaders of the members of the United Allied Powers (Allies) are invited to a summit meeting at the Fondorian capital city of Neo Atlantis on the planet Fondor. This is a emergency meeting, it will occur 12:00 on the upcoming Monday, this is a critical meeting, and will last multiple days, disusing and analyzing various issues. Security is impenetrable, so do not feel the need to bring your own private army. Should you not be able to attend in person, use the holonet channel 5443 on a high frequency and your hologram will be shown at the meeting. No excuses, no interruptions, this meeting is mandatory.

Make Haste,
L. Entzigs

He notified his shuttle pilot and gave her the coordinates to Fondor's system, then messaged back to the sender.
To: Prime Minister and Grand/Holy Duke Lex Entzigs IV of the United Cosmic Dukedom of the Gulf of Nungfienrt, Premier Mael Slate of The Fondor Hegemony

I have received your message, and though the Brainish Fleet is a few sectors away I feel they will not be any threat during this meeting. I will be there in person within a few hours. It'll be interesting to see what comes out of this meeting.
The Planetary Administration of Setgavarius,
The World of Snark

Core Colony of The United Colonies of Earth.

Battlefront
Secretary

Founded: Nov 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Battlefront » Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:13 am

In Orbit of Planet 3224, Halo System
The Nungfienrt superweapon was to powerful, it's blast destroyed a large percentage of the Battlefront fleet, over 1,000,000 ships of all classes were pulverized.
"Fleetmaster, our losses are mounting!" Shouted the Commander of the second Battlefront fleet, "Silence you worm, let me think!" Replied the Fleetmaster.
"Idiot, half our fleet is lost and around 250,000 of our remaining 1,125,000 ships are to badly damaged. We are not outnumbered, we only have 875,000 ships left!" Replied another Fleet commander over the battle-net, arguing begun on several channels, all the while Fleetmaster H'ydraygoffin seethed with rage.
"WILL EVERYONE OF YOU SHUT THE HELL UP?" He screamed over the battle-net; silence broke out.
"This is what the plan is, we are gonna cover our retreat, but let me make this clear! We have a weapon, yes a weapon that can fuck up the Kanarian Gravity Bombs and the Nungfienrt Atmospheric Cannon and turn it against them, but you dipshits are to stupid right now to listen, so here is what we are going to do instead. We are going to all pivot our ships and retreat back to Medidia and regroup with our other force there. (That is Battlefront's headquarters for this war, if you remember it was the first planet they captured.) But to cover our retreat, I want the Third Fleet to use the civilians that we captured from Gladstone and Medidia and I want you to bring those transports in front of us. We are going to use them as human shields, now do all of you understand?" H'ydraygoffin waited for questions, to his surprise, there weren't any.
"Very well, commence the maneuver."
With immediate haste, the civilian transports were brought forward, they screened the Battlefront ships, and moments later, one by one Battlefront ships jumped into hyperspace, leaving the system and going back to Medidia. With civilians being used as human shields and a massive amount of derbies left on the battlefield, blocking a majority of incoming fire, the Battlefront Armada was well protected, as they left the system. With this retreat, Battlefront had suffered a second major defeat, and rumors of leadership changes begun arousing.

Battle of Planet Point Place 3-5
With the Nungfienrt fleet emerging victorius over the Battlefront attackers in orbit, the remaining Battlefront forces on the surface were trapped, not only that, they were tired and hungry, their supplies were limited to nearly nothing at all. Nungfienrt had besieged their attackers on their own planet. Usually Battlefront would fight to the death under any circumstances, however with no supplies and soldiers going entire weeks without sleep, fatigue had caught up with them. The Nungfienrt 12th Army had pinned the Battlefront survivors on a hill, although Battlefront activated a energy shield to encompass their forces, Nungfienrt Legate Randus Partrain and his army had constantly pelted their shield generator, which would soon run out of energy and take to much damage. With constantly bombardment, Battlefront forces knew it would only be a matter of time before the shield gave way. Usually Battlefront forces would commit suicide over being captured, however they burnt their plasma swords massive fires to keep warm, as it begun to get extremely cold, winter was only beginning on Planet Point Place, and it was only a matter of days before the temperature would skyrocket down. Some Battlefront soldiers resulted into beating each other to death, however many soldiers were to weak to even stand up.
"Fieldmaster, we cannot surrender, it is unheard of, in our proud history, we have never surrendered!" Yelled a high ranking Battlefront commander, after hearing the new orders. Fieldmaster Tyr'gortahirh who had taken over command after the prior one committed suicide cleared flem out of his mouth and responded:
"I know, it is unbearable to even think of surrendering , but I would rather live in shame, rather then die with shame. Commanders, when our shield is finally broken, we will get slaughtered, WE ARE NOT CATTLE! I will not fight to the death, only so our enemies see us as weak sheep, many of us cannot even stand up! We are to die in honor, not in weakness. Since we were never taught to surrender in our military academies, I will do what humans have done in the past to each other, raise a white flag. Now officer, take your division flag and cut out the symbol in it. Yes the flag will have a hole in it, but it will all be white, I am sure they will understand. Now obey, or perish."
The lone officer ripped the division symbol from his flag, leaving a large hole in a large white flag. He dropped his weapons and held his hand up high, slowly he marched out of the shield generator, down the hill into the eyes of the Nungfienrt army.
At first the Nungfienrt soldiers thought it was a joke, or some kind of trick, but as he kept walking, thousands of additional Battlefront officers did the same thing. Nungfienrt forces were stunned, the unthinkable happened.
Well disciplined the Nungfienrt forces did not fire upon them, not letting their emotions get the better of them, instead hundreds of Nungfienrt officers came and greeted the Battlefront officers.
"WE SURREN....SURREND...SURRENDDDD...SURRENDE...SURRENDER! WE ADMIT DEFEAT! TREATS US HOW YOU WILL HUMANS, BECAUSE YOU ARE THE LUCKIEST PEOPLE ALIVE TO SEE US SURRENDER, LIKE THIS." Shouted the Battlefront officer, before he collapses in shame.
"Round them all into groups of ten and begin transportation to the planet of Bugden, excellent work everyone, you took the punch right to the face and still came up standing. Now move out!" Shouted Legate Randus Partrain, his men cheered and pumped their fists, the Battle of Planet Point Place 3-5 was over.

Battlefront Occupied Medidia, Military Central Headquarters
Medidia was the first planet to fall to Battlefront in the war, and it was not without reason. Medidia was already a major planet in the galactic hub, and it's location was close to Battlefront space, allowing troop movements to be quick and effective. Using the former Nungfienrt Governors Estate as the main base, Shinzon and his war council begun disusing their future attacks. However with the recent defeats arousing, Shinzon's war council began doubting him. One of the council members, Continizot just received news from his holopad about the surrender of Battlefront forces on Planet Point Place. In a thick of rage he screamed and punched the marble stone floor, cracking it. The other council members stared at him, Shinzon got up from his seat and talked to him.
"Optimus Continizot, what troubles you?" He asked, to which Continizot responded in unusual frustration:
"You are you cur, our forces have just SURRENDERED! On Planet Point Place, did you hear me, SURRENDERED!"
The council was in shock, Battlefront had never surrendered to an enemy is over 62 Vigintillion years. It was unheard of...
"Shinzon, you are a great warrior, but that is about it. Your overall strategy is unrealistic and the planets you have chosen to attack are to far away from our supply lines, Planet 3224 is on the other side of the damn Nungfienrt border, our forces could not be reinforced because it's right in the MIDDLE OF ENEMY SPACE! Same with Planet Point Place 3-5! YOU CANNOT ATTACK THE HEART OF THE ENEMY AND WIN, OUR LOSS AT THE WHITE MARSH PROVES THAT! And now you are attacking Skyzion? Why? They were neutral and now you want to create another front for us? Yes I know Skyzion is weak and we can crush them and all, but you have to get your priories straight. Skyzion should have been a diversion to lure our enemies away from their other planets, now by just outright assaulting them, Nungfienrt and Kanaria know that once we attack a planet, we are fully committed to it. Skyzion should have been an afterthought, your tactics are pitiful! This is not how we became the great multi-galaxy expanding Empire we have today. Our gods and forefathers are shamed because of you. I believe you are no longer fit to lead our people forward, thus I am excising my right of Mantukoliys-Gejion (Supreme Challenge)." Continizot drew his plasma blade and swung it in toward Shinzon, the council backed away, moving chairs away for the two to duel.
"It is bold to challenge me, I cannot be defeated by a mere mortal like you." Replied Shinzon, he then pulled out the Optimus Ceremonial Plasmasword, it's yellow crystal gleamed so bright for it not being used in nearly a century. Continizots plasma saber was red, a rare crystal in the galaxy, making obtaining one difficult. However, should it be done, it was a sign of rare sign of prestige.
Each combatant then removed their armor and all clothing, their penises then retracted inside the combatants rectum to prevent sexual damage. Each combatant was banned from using armor as it gives a more even fight, however this was only during duels against their own kind that this rule applied. For 70 years Shinzon reigned as the supreme ruler of Battlefront, would that change? (The following duel is now in bullet points for less confusion.)
* Shinzon leaps toward Continizot.
* Continizot dodges and elbows Shinzon in the ear.
* Shinzon then low kicks Continizot tripping him.
* Continizot quickly dodges a follow up stab by Shinzon, and gets off the ground.
* Shinzon swings at Continizot.
* Continizot parries.
* Shinzon kicks Continizot in the face.
* Continizot stumbles backward, seeing the blood out of his eyelid, Continizot swings and hits Shinzon's knee, cutting off the kneecap.
* In pain and bleeding intensely Shinzon screams, however not out of the fight, Shinzon throws his plasma sword in a circular motion at Continizot.
* Continizot ducks, and begins to laugh, however the plasma sword came back like a boomerang and sliced Continizot's back.
* Shinzon, seeing Continizot feel his back, leaped and tackled Continizot, and bashed his head into the floor stunning him and then followed by choking him.
* Continizot loosing air fast, grabbed a apple which fell because of Shinzon tackling Continizot near a fruit bowl which fell from the desk due to the commotion. And took the apple and jabbed it into the eye of Shinzon.
* Shinzon's eyes burned as the apple juice was acid to the skin of Battlefront eye pupils. Going blind in one eye Shinzon reached to wipe off the eye.
* Continizot using the break in the action to regain his breath, grabbed his Plasma Saber and threw it directly at the other eye of Shinzon, hitting him right in the pupil.
* Blind and panicking Shinzon fell down and screamed, Continizot then got up and took Shinzon's Plasma Saber, he then ignited it and stabbed Shinzon right in the jugular, killing him instantly.
"You are my greatest kill to date, I will rejoice in your blood." Said Continizot, looking over Shinzon's corpse. He then turned to the council members who then knelled to him. Continizot took his hand and covered it in Shinzon's blood, he then pounded on his bare chest in triumph. The battle was holo-recorded so all the Battlefront subjects and citizens could view it and listen to it. Facing the holo-image, Continizot roared and spoke into the projector.
"I am the master now, I am number one, kneel before me now! Servants and slaves, kneel before me now! Warriors and elders, kneel before me now! You all now are my subjects, now you will serve me as I am a living god." He said, not having much more to say about the matter. Next he turned his attention to the council and issued a entirely new strategy which at first might seem ridiculous, however should it succeed it will be the most well coordinated strike in galactic history. Continizot sat in Shinzon's chair, and activated the galactic holomap.
"Councilmen, turn your attention to the map and the war front. Here I show you the new Battlefront war plan, a lengthy strategy but effective nevertheless."
BATTLEFRONT'S MASTERSTROKE: CONTINIZOT'S MASTER PLAN

Objective 1: Concentrate the Allied forces in one front, specifically planets that are outside their comfort zone, minor but populated planets with little to no defense. Target: Kanaria and Nungfienrt planets. Supreme Commander Ruun will be in charge of that front, reminder this front is a decoy.

Objective 2: While the Allied forces are occupied stopping our massive diversion , all military personnel besides the ones defending our planets here in the milky way will go on a lengthy flank maneuver. All forces will go through the wormhole into the territory known as "Wild Space" ANY RESISTANCE WE ENCOUNTER IN WILD SPACE MUST BE DEFEATED IN AT LEAST 3.196 ROTATIONS! We then will enter into the Nungfienrt and UCE Neutral Zone, expect heavy heavy resistance. THEIR ODP'S AND FLEETS THERE ARE HIGH IN PRESENCE, REMEMBER WE CANNOT WASTE TIME DEFEATING ALL THOSE FORCES WHEN WE HAVE 5.6394234221487189467129846179846218706248071 ROTATIONS BEFORE OUR COMPUTERS EXPECT THEM TO ENFORCEMENT THEIR POSITION. It is imperative that we have to defeat the border forces quickly in order to get into the core planets of the Kanarian and UCE and Nungfienrt planets.

Objective 3: Upon defeating the Neutral Zone Forces (Which are few in number due to the war.) We can then attack every single system planet in Allied Space, our forces are estimated to outnumber them 10 to 1. Literally everything we have in this galaxy is being used on this assault. In order to capture the millions of planets in the system, we will have to capture 5 planets per minute, most of them are not populated and undefended, however each major planet section in the UCE, Kanarian and Nungfienrt space have a total of combined 46 combined planets in which we will have to fight on in order to win. Ruson, Earth, and Nungfienrt as well as Yeriga all are priority 5 planets. Each outlying planets will be slaughtered and with no way to retreat and win, each force will surrender or become extinct. We will envelope them and achieve true victory.
Last edited by Battlefront on Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:32 am, edited 9 times in total.

Imperium of the Gliusor Species
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperium of the Gliusor Species » Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:25 pm

Graaar, February 4, 2900: Imperial City.
The Imperial Navy remained mobilized on the edges of the Colonies, while news of ongoing fighting in the Imperium of Ladria continued. In Graaar itself, life continued nearly as usual. Though men were now lining up to join Sovereign Overseer Draydent's Imperial Forces, though they demanded better working conditions in brothels and factories, nothing changed much to the nobility occupying the capital of the Empire. Their husbands were formalities; their hundreds of attendants and sons took care of their needs well enough; and their lives were as pampered as ever.
Draydent's speech, promising order and galactic unity and peace under worthy species led by the Great Prince, some weeks ago, was accepted by the population of the Empire, who simply adopted the view that Draydent was the "Emperor" to the Great Prince of Vintagion's "Empress". In the matriarchal culture of the Empire, this eminence grise was considered to possess a female- and dominating- quality. Nonetheless, men were being given equal rights and laws were rewritten or repealed to comply with the Great Prince's demands. He was given the veneration traditionally extended to the Imperial Sovereign, and the whole Empire had sworn fealty to him and to the Overseer.
In Imperial City, the most elegant section of the northern continent of Graaar, Rukha'U-'Y paced the halls of her palace. It was, naturally, far less grand and sprawling than the Imperial Palace, and was some odd little spindle, a glass tube raised on a reef of rocks, in the midst of a garden within the Palatial District. Vintagionian flags flew on flagpoles in all parts of the city, and were visible from here.
A servant, a tall, spindly woman, ran in. "Milady-" she began, but was cut off by the noblewoman's gesture, a swift slicing motion downward and and across the air, and stood frozen and silent.
Rukha'U-'Y looked over at her in irritation. "What is it?" The Imperial noblewoman was startled by the interruption of her servant out of her thoughts regarding the ousting of the last Empress.
"Milady, a request for aid from- from your sister- has come in." She handed Rukha'U-'Y the datapad in her hand. On it was a message from Minga'A, requesting that she wield her influence with the Tielvan and Palo'olap Fleetmistresses and marshal a fleet against the Vintagionian admiral Radec, whom she called a hysteric and violent man. Immediately Rukha'U-'Y thought, Intriguing...
"Let me...meditate on that, Gyyri." Rukha'U-'Y took the datapad from her. "I'll think about that." Gyrri walked away, while Rukha'U-Y glanced at the 'pad, pensive.
So after cutting me out of the baradite deal she asks me for help? Immediately feelings of outrage surfaced in her mind, and she longed to write a vicious, snide reply back to her estranged sister, now being hunted down by the Vintagionians. She'd heard of Radec and his vicious behaviors toward the UCE citizens. Given what they had let- and even encouraged- the Vl'aam to do three centuries ago to Imperial citizens it was a fitting punishment.
And what would be the benefit if she called together a large proportion of the Navy to attack Radec? For all she knew he had already gotten a copy of this message and was well-prepared for it. And reprisal would be horrific if they failed nonetheless, although she had no idea what success would bring. It was, simply, too risky.
She turned off the datapad and snapped: "Gyyri! Tell the cooks to prepare me my dinner."
"Yes, milady," Gyyri replied.
The normal day continued on normally as ever.
Bridge, High Tower, Krinaaah Palace, Krinaaah, Carina Nebula, 2054 lightyears from Graaar.
That transmission had taken forever to get out. If Rukha'U-Y didn't respond Minga'A would understand why- she'd kept her sister ignorant of the baradite deals on Duztria, wanting to get as much of the profit as she could off selling it to the Vell terrorists on the edge of UCE space. But all the same, it would infuriate her if her sister didn't give a response eventually.
The bridge of the High Tower was a busy place. Lieutenants monitored the situation with the many hidden defense forces around the system and the Krinaaah Defense Fleet; the Empress stood in the center of it all, barking periodic orders to the officers there along with the Commander of the installation.
"Ma'am, the Tuazzer forces have reported that a massive Vintagionian vessel electromagnetically shifted a large segment of the second asteroid belt out of alignment," a Lieutenant said as something happened in the second asteroid belt on one of the screens above the Gliusor. Minga'A examined it; Tuazzer's location suddenly moved several million kilometers farther from the center of the system, while a massive fleet changed from green to red, labeled Vintagion, and headed for the planet Glezerrh.
"Notify the Glezerrh Defense Force," Minga'A ordered the Lieutenant. "And how long until the 44th Fleet can jump safely into the system?"
"The supernova blast wave will hit them in ten minutes, ma'am," replied Lieutenant 'Teurhak.
"Good. Glenya'Y had better be as good as her sister," the Empress growled.
On-screen, hundreds of Stealth Z-Wing Strike Fighters and seven stealth cruisers moved to engage and/or delay the Vintagionians. Over Glezerrh, Minga'A knew, they were moving out of the planet's black, heat-insulating atmosphere at high velocity, still veiled in the black dregs of its' vapor, and firing baradite rounds, teleonic plasma bolts, and lasers at the approaching Vintagionian force.
Minga'A knew that they were unlikely to win, but what else could be done? Hopefully the next three planets before Krinaaah were delay enough...
Duztria: Palace of the Imperial Envoy and Prefect of the Prefecture and Envoyate of Duztria, Duztria City.
The battle had run into yet another halt. The human troops had rallied after their earlier miserable performance, and were again blasting through the defenses of the Imperial troops.
"We should have mobilized all our forces earlier," muttered Imperator 'Kigun darkly. "We obviously have enough."
"Then how many shall we mobilize, Crown Imperator?" asked Envoy Dagg'R. "Four hundred thousand? Six hundred thousand? Three million?"
"Half of the numbers in the Fangoll Region shall be sufficient," 'Kigun replied. "If you'll see here, Envoy..." he opened a map with his datapad and pointed to it as he continued, "they've landed west of Ingiti Lake and the Orvet open-pit mine.We have sufficient forces around that area to hold it should it be attacked, about forty thousand. They won't move, but I'll have something done with the Ingitians."
Dagg'R frowned. "Something 'done'?" he asked, suspicious.
"The children...these humans have ethics enough to rape the girls and enslave the boys if they find them, correct?" 'Kigun began. "Not shoot them?"
"Presumably, if they are under Earth's control," the Envoy said slowly, unsure.
"And raw baradite is susceptible to explosion when doused in water, or in the presence of sufficient water, and placed under shock?" continued the Crown Imperator.
"Yes," the Envoy replied.
"And the soils around Ingiti are moist after the recent rains, are they not?"
"Right..." The Envoy began to get an idea of what was being suggested to him.
"And if we have these children plant raw baradite, under the guise of it being the seed of a plant...and let the humans come...they will certainly not suspect the children of being capable, unlike trained explosives experts, of safely planting these explosive materials?" asked the Imperator.
The Envoy sighed. "Go ahead, 'Kigun. You have my full support. Do whatever you wish with these Ladrians. They won't riot, nobody gives a shit enough to rile them enough to give them a reason. Fangoll is a warzone anyway."
"Thank you, Envoy," the Crown Imperator said, giving the Gliusor equivalent of a smile. "Now, the seven hundred thousand in Fangoll won't be enough. I'll have to move a million more men into the area. That can be done relatively quickly. They'll need to rely on their dropships for ground support and bombing runs, though, as we'll need every X-wing we can find to counter the human fleet and fighter forces." The Imperator paused for a moment, then continued, "And we'll have to protect those fighters somehow...I have an idea."
"Sacrificing more Ladrians, I presume," the Envoy said.
"There are seven billion on this planet. We can sacrifice as many as we need to, Envoy," the Imperator replied, cavalier with his new authority. "And I doubt that there will be more than a billion deaths due to our specific plan of action."
"I doubt we have enough craft for any of that, though, Imperator."
"Well, the supply ships ought to be sufficient protection for our fighters. Just fill 'em up with Ladrians with wet baradite strapped to their bodies and send them up before the airfields are blown apart. They'll have a field day trying to shoot them all down with what I have planned." And whatever my subordinates have to suggest, the Imperator thought further, grinning.
"We will win this battle, Envoy. Wisdom and celerity are on our side."
Ingiti, Fangoll Region, Duztria.
"Children!" thundered the Imperial Kyrion, calling the children of Ingiti forward. Vl'aam passed them shining, golden eggs of metal: raw baradite, capable of rending a spacecraft from the inside out. They passed the eggs down, one by one, until all seventy thousand of them had one.
"Go outside to the transports. They will drop you off by a creek," the Kyrion said. "There, you will bury these eggs once the army has passed. They are seeds, and they grow flowers that the humans like. They will take them, and leave. Wait by the eggs until the humans have taken the flowers."
"Okay!" the children chorused happily. The Kyrion watched them go to the armored hovertrucks which would transport them, remotely controlled, to the edge of the battlefield.
There was an insane plan in effect. At the cities of Ingiti, Orvet, Lukkt, and Zungino, the Imperial army would fall back until they reached the baradite minefield sites- all planted by Ladrian children. Mercifully, the plan was nearly idiot- and child-proofed, and it would be successful. But all the same, if the army was defeated where it was, as the humans were bombing the area with their fighters, then the reinforcements would be mercifully preceded by millions of Ladrians carrying wet raw baradite to the battlefield. Overhead, the Kyrion saw dozens of Ladrian transports flying above, broadcasting that they were unarmed and coming to evacuate civilians.
It was a lie. Their engines, as planned, failed, and they plummeted to the ground west of the battlefield.
Between Orvet and Zungino, Fangoll Region, Duztria.
Explosions ripped into several Imperial AA batteries on the hills above and blew them apart. The human walking tanks were up and moving, and were attacking the surprised defenses moments after the airstrikes from the human fighters.
"Why the fuck didn't he CHARGE THEM?!" bellowed Imperator 'Dihalt, standing at the front of a cliff and glaring at the flashes of fire ahead. "'Horghar, you fool...thankfully the Ladrians are coming to save your ass," he finished, watching hundreds of unarmed Ladrian transports crash on the east side of the battlefield.
X-Wings moved in behind and below the enemy fighters and unleashed a wave of plasma bolts and lasers, while anti-aircraft Reapers moved forward and unleashed batteries of baradite missiles, plasma bolts and lasers to confuse the hostile aircraft's tactical systems and overwhelm their countermeasures. Behind them, self-propelled artillery moved out, and Octopus multipedal platforms scuttled rapidly across the ground; a second wave of fully armored forces was coming in as well. Dozens of standard Reapers, and others armed with HESH anti-armor baradite and teleonic plasma ammunition, sped over the grass, with Choppers and Blackbird IFVs following.
"Artillery group four," 'Dihalt said over the radio, "coordinate with our frontline infantry and hit the frontline infantry. Octopi, hammer the walkers' legs until their defenses come down, and I need every available aircraft to exploit the hostile walkers' weaknesses for as long as possible."
At the crash site, Ladrians with wet, raw baradite ran forward to the nearest human, asking them to take their presents and shaking them excitedly. This triggered the first of a cascading, intensifying sea of explosions ripping into their right flank as Imperial dropships landed and deployed troops, then passed over the heads of the humans and fired lasers and plasma at their infantry, and baradite missiles at their armor.
In the meanwhile, the Imperial X-wing squads were under heavy engagement over Fangoll. Four hundred thousand starfighters, however, streamed up from the whole planet to continue the assault. Hundreds of human fighters were attempting to attack the ground forces.
General Exher'W W'Orr'gahard stood atop the ruins of the Corpseship in the middle of the battlefield with a group of Reapers and towed short-range artillery vehicles. He surveyed the frontlines with some advanced binoculars, his unactivated plasma sword in his hand.
The humans would get a taste of the treatment they had so long benefited from. The Reaper artillery locked in their shells for the human walkers, infantry, and emplacements, and the tanks rolled in as the Palo'olap launched a counteroffensive of their own and attacked the humans, throwing grenades and firing their anti-armor rifles. Vl'aam and Heg'ri swarmed and flew in behind them, shooting away.
"Soldiers of the Empire, we shall crush these fools!" thundered 'Gahard. "Light them up!"
The artillery opened fire. Plasma bolts lanced through the air, grew bigger and hotter, and crashed with a roar of thunder, turning the earth to glass and vaporizing all flammable material within a hundred meters of the blast zone, including many Gliusor troops at the front.
The Reapers charged through the infantry, aimed into the haze and heat, and lit up anything that moved with lasers, plasma, grenade launchers, and baradium ATGMs.
Last edited by Imperium of the Gliusor Species on Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:18 am, edited 7 times in total.
HRAAHR GHLARSAR
HAZARH' O'KAHR LAGHAAR GHLEZZAR

An Imperial Sovereign, descendant from the last to win the Crown in the Imperial Interregna, advised by the Council of the Imperia, over a system of courts in a multispecies federation
About 18.7 trillion. Includes some humans.

Kanaria
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kanaria » Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:27 am

Aboard Hatta Kappa Four-Six, over Fiordland, en route to Sacramento-Campbell County Interplanetary Airport: 1520 hours Central Anican Time, January 20, 2900.
The skies were filled with flitting dropships and starfighters. The pilot of Kappa Four-Six looked around anxiously while his copilot scanned feverishly. It was quite incredible: they were carrying the President of Kanaria and her wife, and so far no Brainish fighters had attacked them. It was...disconcerting.
Perhaps there was a special unit headed for them? If so, that was just fantastic.
For some reason the Brainish weren't hittng the naval bases at Naples, Freeport, Ravenna and Ostia, but Christchurch, Avon, Florence and Goldstein, and in general, had chosen a very strange invasion plan to some degree. Though most of Kanaria's population lived in the places the Brainish forces were attacking, other important military installations lay further inland and along the coast.
It wouldn't be long until they brought their whole air superiority to bear against the Kanarians, the pilot reasoned. He asked his copilot, "Trina, you got anything?"
"No," she said.
They passed over the Sacramento Sea. Brainish warships, fighters and spacecraft moved by in convoys; the pilot remained uneasy despite all contrary evidence. Someone knocked on the door. The pilot checked his pistol and the self-destruct for the dropship, then turned to open the door.
It was President Berydan, her expression gloomy. She asked the pilot, "Soldier, when are we back on the ground, and where at?"
"We'll be at Sacramento Interplanetary's North Terminal in a few hours, ma'am," he replied.
"Hmmm..." Alanna drummed her fingers on the back of his chair, thinking. She had no knowledge on the Brainish movements, no awareness; she needed to conference with the news, but didn't have any other urgent concerns besides that and...Defending the nation. She had to ask the Allies for aid, and kick out the Brainish enemy. Her heart burned with sadness, rage, shame and the disbelief of revelation and betrayal just thinking of kicking Munroe's troops out.
"Okay," she replied. "Thank you."
Government Center, Sacramento, Capital Region: 1800 hours local time.
Alanna knew she looked disheveled, and didn't care. This was a crisis on nearly all levels for her- a national crisis, a local crisis, a family crisis. The people would understand her appearance: she had only a jacket on over a towel, which had fallen off, and a bikini underneath that; her hair was doused with sand and her makeup was messed up. This had been such a crisis that she had to move quickly. And best of all, she could use this to political advantage- noone would know what Peter had said to her.
Noone but Madison, she thought, sadness and fear creeping into her psyche again. Instead, she focused on the statistics that the last surviving member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General Daniel Rutgers, had given her: thirty thousand civilians and thousands of soldiers dead, with the latter number rising alarmingly; many East Coast cities had already fallen to the Brainish, or were nearly overrun; and Sacramento itself under siege, with millions of soldiers rushing to halt the Brainish advance through New Maryland at Oxford, Cambridge, Larsen Park and Annapolis. On the east side of the Capital Estuary, Goldstein, Fregata and Rome were also under siege, and the Brainish were close to achieving air superiority over an area two thousand miles wide around their capital, including Sacramento, as they shot down Kanarian Air Force squadrons coming into the area and were hammering the anti-aircraft defenses. National Guard and State militias were being mobilized to halt the enemy advance any further inland after the major cities of the east coast had fallen, while Minerva, Adelaide and Christchurch continued to resist.
Alanna stepped out before the press. The building shuddered as a Brainish missile strike evaded the laserfire and landed on the grass outside, but the reporters' drone cameras were all on her. They began to hurl questions at her, and the President took a breath.
"Please," she said, "slow down! I'm tired."
They slowed down...but still were firing the questions like machine gun rounds.
"President Berydan, what happened at Minerva Beach?"
"Mrs. President, what will you do about the Brainish siege?"
"Mrs. President, will you declare war?"
"President Berydan, how do you feel about the operation Secretary Moderson launched? Did you authorize it?"
Alanna's mind fixated on that last question.She hadn't had time to think about it until now, but now that she did, she was surprised and disappointed.
"I..." She was about to admit that Peter Griffin had told her of his intentions at Minerva Beach, but relented. "Until you asked that question, I didn't even know there was a reason for this. If he attempted to attack a neutral nation without permission, Secretary Moderson committed a violation against our constitutional order by not informing me, the Security Council or the Prime Minister of his actions. Let it be known- I don't mean to imply that the Brainish response, as it is occurring right now, is acceptable or the right action. Secretary Moderson's death is a tragedy, to Kola, to his family, to Kanaria and to me. The Big Brain must have been waiting to launch this offensive against us and the UCE, and needed an excuse. Sadly," she sighed, "my Secretary of Defense provided it for him. But I'm confident he only did what he did for the good of the Kanarian people."
January 24, 2900: Government Center, Sacramento, Capital District, Kanaria. 0300 hours local time.
The AA fire lashed into the sky, and explosions burst daily. Gunfire, missile strikes and artillery were audible from here, just forty miles north.
Alanna hadn't slept for four days. She had no idea how Madison ignored this cacophony and slept, although being a Tellurian likely had something to do with it. Her wife sat in her office, rubbing her bloodshot eyes, trying to decide what to do about the chaos around her.
The Brainish offensive had halted along the East Coast from Brisbane to Adelaide. Christchurch and Minerva were also static engagements, but the Brainish were simply not pushing through, mercifully. Victoria and Hannah were under Brainish occupation, and Randelian forces were falling back to hold them off at Kosciusko and Front Royal. Forces were being massed in the eastern Interior Basin to retake the East Coast. And along the West Coast,millions of troops were slowly closing off the Brainish forces; Goldstein was secure, and an offensive was inbound to retake Avon and prepare to charge into eastern New Maryland.
So far, things were still precarious. The siege of Sacramento and Baltimore was still mounting. The Brainish hadn't overrun the defenses, but nor were they retreating. Things were static for now, but the field could shift at any moment.
And why was this? Twenty million warships in orbit had to be carrying at least a hundred million troops- and possibly billions more, given that a trillion people were under Sam Munroe's fist. He wasn't using them all for some reason...and whatever it was, Alanna both wanted and didn't want to find out.
It was at this time that she received a pair of messages on her datapad. She opened them.
Fondor wrote:
Receiver(s): President Vince Orgus of Yeriga, President of The Republic Alana Berydan of Kanaria, Secretary General Junya Maklohi of The United Colonies of Earth, Le'Goreoth Tamzel of Mount Gold of The Confederacy of The Cantainian Canonical Consortium, Lord Mayor Frank Clinton of Setgavarius, Unidentified Skyzion and Fec Leader
Sender(s): Prime Minister and Grand/Holy Duke Lex Entzigs IV of The United Cosmic Dukedom of The Nungfienrt Gulf, Premier Mael Slate of The Fondor Hegemony

All leaders of the members of the United Allied Powers (Allies) are invited to a summit meeting at the Fondorian capital city of Neo Atlantis on the planet Fondor. This is a emergency meeting, it will occur 12:00 on the upcoming Monday, this is a critical meeting, and will last multiple days, disusing and analyzing various issues. Security is impenetrable, so do not feel the need to bring your own private army. Should you not be able to attend in person, use the holonet channel 5443 on a high frequency and your hologram will be shown at the meeting. No excuses, no interruptions, this meeting is mandatory.

Make Haste,
L. Entzigs

The United Colonies of Earth wrote:
To: President of the Federal Republic of Kanaria Alanna Leah Berydan
From: President, Secretary-General and High Commissioner of the United Colonies of Earth Junya Maklohi
Re: Siege of Ruson

The Independence Fleet will arrive in 18 hours. Once they do so, they will engage and destroy the Brainish Fleet, and land troops. Warn your citizens of the possibility of falling debris.

Alanna sighed. She wondered if Maklohi was trying to prove the UCE better than Kanaria by waiting four days to get this message to her.
Her datapad had a third message arrive on it, but she ignored it and focused on the two that were already there. Entzigs and the leader of Fondor were asking that everyone be present at a meeting in the Fondorian capital of Neo Atlantis either in person or by holography. There was no chance Alanna would get past the Brainish alive in eighteen hours; she would have to use the holochannel.
Finally, she turned to the last file.
To: Beryllium

Brainish forces are weakening. We are ready to drive them out of London at your command.

Alanna's eyes lit up in victory, and she spoke to her datapad, responding to the message. "Do it!"
Forty miles away, a Kanarian General looked toward the Brainish army, and commed all her troops.
"Beryllium has given go. We are ready to cross the line."
Three hundred thousand Kanarians, along with hundreds of Bouncers, Berthas and Peregrine tanks, crossed the seven bridges over the Cambridge River into New Maryland. Scythe artillery hammered the Brainish positions, attacking the enemy's own Annihilator self-propelled artillery.
The Laconite waited on the other side. Though they were powerful enemies, they were outnumbered.
The Peregrines opened fire. Hundreds of shells landed and blew apart ten of the Laconite; the counterattack had begun.
Last edited by Kanaria on Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:20 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Federal Republic of Kanaria-
57 federal entities, 863.2 million people, $40.67 trillion GDP, Gini coefficient 0.38. North Pacific, 1,500 miles west of San Fransisco.

Federal Republic of Kanaria- 57 federal entities, $154 trillion GDP, Gini coefficient 0.39. Northern Ruson, Arctic/Anican/Pacific Ocean, 69 lightyears from San Fransisco, Chi Eridani system.
Liberal
Federalist
Republican
Democrat
Statist
Cishet male

American
And silly rabbit, Kanaria's a caliphate.

The Felnian Colonies
Envoy

Founded: Nov 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Felnian Colonies » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:40 am

[redacted]
Last edited by The Felnian Colonies on Tue May 12, 2015 3:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
UCE Puppet.
Bipedal cats in space under a government that is drowning in corporate corruption.
Reddit wrote:TIL, Luke Skywalker was the real terrorist. And the Darkside was actually logic and force was dieing religion that failed to adapt.

NSG shitposter by day, serious ass RPer by night
nsg doesn't deserve more than 5 seconds of my sobriety, stupid whore mumbling to herself all day

Vintagion
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Vintagion » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:03 am

Yale IV Orbit, Century System
"Fire blast incoming."
The Raiper missiles and Teleonic beams soared into the Vintagion flanks, what looked like an impressive counter attack was exactly the opposite. Minimal loses were inflicted on the Vintagionians.
"Admiral the Proton torpedoes had minimal effect on their teleonic shields. Standing by for further commands." Shouted a Weapons officer from the opposite side of the bridge.
"Enough, it seems the Nungfienrt attack was only a distraction, fire the PHOTON and QUANTUM and VOID Torpedoes at the Nungfienrt forces ahead, target their primary power sources, let us end this quickly shall we?" Replied Admiral Nolen, in a blaze of fire, the Vintagion entire left flank all turned and engaged the UCE screening force.
"Maximum damage output achieved, firing now." Said the AI on the Vintagion flagship, in seconds, the Photon Torpedoes pelted the teleonic shields, blasts erupted across the surface of each targeted ship, meanwhile the Quantum Torpedoes zipped across the dark space and detonated upon impact with the UCE ships hull, causing catastrophic explosions, and blazes of dark purple fire. All the while the VOID torpedoes locked on to the Nungfienrt life support systems, ironically located on the base of the hull, they were the weakest shielded area on an Nungfienrt ship. The VOID torpedoes then zoomed directly into the life support systems, causing a chain reaction explosion all over the shields, disabling them.
"All to easy, we will have this planet under Vintagionian control before another rotation. Now all ships vent cooling systems, the enemy will think we are just recharging but launch our Cluster bombs and seismic charges, make sure they are cloaked.
The Nungfienrt and UCE starfighters charged, firing their weapons at the Vintagion ships, which had not been fully deployed. Unknown to them they all charged right into the cloaked mines, which detonated and exploded, flashed of embers flew around as explosions ripped apart the starfighters, then Nolen ordered his forces to launch their starfighters and attack the weakened flanks of the starfighter cluster, dealing massive damage. For every 1 allied starfighter, it seemed as if at least 3 or 4 Vintagion ones were on them. The battle was chaotic, only a show of things to come.

Yale IV Surface, Century System
The sandstorm was fierce, despite inflicting serious casualties upon the Nungfienrt defenders at the outpost, the sandstorm was to blinding and violent, the winds were so strong, people were being lifted from the ground, the winds whipped like cyclones making it impossible to hear incoming orders and soldiers, artillery was useless as sand clogged the chamber and barrel. Vintagion attackers attempted to go back to their transports, tanks and mechs however the cyclones lifted them up, weight seemed meaningless unless you were inside a building. Despite the damaging effect on that Vintagion assault group, other attack groups were more successful, specifically group D who captured and defeated a Nungfienrt garrison at Fort Powden which Vintagion General Thermas Piot claimed as his command center, and Group E who each managed to seize the "Ten Pillars of Yale" which were massive stone pillars atop a enormous receding ridge-line. Despite the success of those groups, Battle Group A, and C, were still deploying, whilst Battle Group F faced total annihilation at the hands of the Sandstorm. Battle Group B' attack at the Nungfienrt held city of Natrada was repulsed, and suffered severe loses, despite that, the sandstorm covered put a delay in the action for both sides.

Krinaaah, Carina Nebula
Vintagion ships were all under attack by the Gliusor surprise attack, however Radec anticipated this which is why he moved the asteroid field. Lasers, teleonic torpedoes, plasma torpedoes and a multitude of other weapons ignited and flared against the Vintagion shields. To nobodies surprise they did not deactivate and absorbed the damage, however they were weakened, but not by a substantial margin. Radec who was on Vengeance his massive personal flagship, cackled as the Gliusor attempted to resist the Vintagion invasion.
"All ships are awaiting your command my lord." Said Captain Aldae; in charge of fleet communications.
"All ships, return fire, leave no survivors, bathe them in fire!" Replied Radec, he then crossed his legs and slouched in his command chair. The captain nodded and Radec turned his chair to the holomap of the battle.
All Vintagion ships returned fire with brilliant accuracy, Proton, Photon, and Quantum Torpedoes flew out hammering the Gliusor ships, Laser Batteries blasted the Gliusor ships, Fury Missiles flung toward the cloaked Gliusor ships, which were detected by heat signatures via thermal scans. The Gliusor fighters were blasted out of space with trillions of anti-air lasers pelting them across the space void. Not wanting to use all the weapons in his arsenal, Radec eagerly awaited the swift destruction of the delaying force wanting to kill the Gliusor Queen so Draydent's rule on Graar was unchecked.

Palace of Princes, Princeton, Central Capital District, Vintagion Prime, The Foundation System

Supreme Chancellor Mars Miraak was a busy man, overseeing the war in his state of the art facility. Sitting in his desk, Miraak received a message on his Master Terminal. Mars read the message, under usual circumstances, Vintagion left those to weak to fight for them, nothing. However the Caigont have proved themselves worthy of sparing, furthermore they actually win battles!
TO: Chancellor Miraak of the Vintagionian Empire
FROM: President [redacted] Baskato of the Dominant Republic of Baskato, High Member of the Consortium of the Caigont
[dictated by drone Z-5080 SVSR]
Chancellor, I thank you for providing these defenses to reinforce our own in this time. The Ghibalbians had forces stronger than our Supreme Commander, Baskato Dammt, could perceive lying in wait. Nonetheless we shall crush them the next time we face them.
Presently, my engineers are converting our vast remaining resources into a newer, larger Starfleet (the FTL-capable part of the Consortium's, and Baskato's, navies). Completion of the fleet shall take four months, due to the need to build 300 Knightmare Ships; we have sufficient infantry, armor and other such surface-warfare implements to launch an invasion and defend our planets against ground invasions.
Presently the following ten worlds are of high priority in the Consortium, which must be protected against any enemy assault:
Baskato, or The Homeworld- No, this is not the Caigont Homeworld (known to us as Caigont), it is the original world from which Baskato expanded. Presently, the main resource is the food, water, and various livestock.
Population: 6.3 billion planetside/orbit, 20 billion in-system
Present defenses: 2 Knightmare Ships, 20,000 Knightmares, 400,000 troops, 140,000 starfighters, 3,600 Asteroid and Comet Mobile Reserves, 100 Patrol Frigates
The Caigont Homeworld- This world is the most important world to all Caigont, as it is the one from which we came. It is heavily populated, and has many shipyards and is a center of military, political and cultural activity.
Population: 17 billion planetside/orbit, 62 billion in-system
Present defenses: 2 Knightmare Ships, 20,000 Knightmares, 5,600,000 troops, 900,000 starfighters, 177,000 Mobile Reserves, 500 Patrol Frigates
Shiant- The capital of the State of Shiant, this world produces all nanobot batches and drone fighters for export. It also has six rich asteroid belts.
Population: 3.49 billion planetside/orbit, 12 billion in-system
Present defenses: 300,000 starfighters, 12,000 Mobile Reserves, 20 Patrol Frigates, 220,000 troops
Imenni- The capital of the State of Imenni, this world produces the majority of Aegis Crystals for various applications (mostly weapons, though), and most of our ground forces' weapons are designed here.
Population: 7.1 billion planetside/orbit, 38 billion in-system
Present defenses: 177,000 starfighters, 9,000 Mobile Reserves, 1,000,000 troops, 254 Patrol Frigates, 2 Knightmare Dreadnoughts, 10,130 Knightmares
Demm-A lightly populated system and sector which produces most of the food for the Consortium, Demm is the proccessing center for all of our silicate needs.
Population: 1.25 billion orbital, 6.6 billion in-system
Present defenses: 14,000 starfighters, 300 Mobile Reserves, 120,000 troops, 55 Patrol Frigates
Luzrae- Home to the Baskato Republic Naval Academy, this is the center for Baskato intelligence operations and the training of our regular forces.
Population: 5.5 billion planetside/orbit, 29 billion in-system
Present defenses: 500,000-700,000 starfighters, 4,094 Mobile Reserves, 700,000 troops, 370 Patrol Frigates, 5,200 Knightmares, 14 Knightmare Dreadnoughts, 3 Knightmare Galactica Dreadnoughts
Wunka-This system is the location of the Baskato Special Forces and Knightmare Training Grounds. It is also a center for the manufacture of Titanotungsten-14 armor.
Population: 6.6 billion planetside/orbit, 31 billion in-system
Present defense: 220,000 starfighters, 3,399 Mobile Reserves, 600,000 troops, 387 Patrol Frigates, 3,000 Knightmares, 2 Knightmare Dreadnoughts
Dine- The Baskato Research University's Military Research campus is located here. It's a lightly populated system but an important information and communications center.
Population: 3.3 billion planetside/orbit, 13 billion in-system
Present defenses: 175,000 starfighters, 2,566 Mobile Reserves, 600,000 troops, 400 Patrol Frigates, 1,500 Knightmares, 20 Knightmare Demons, 2 Knightmare Dreadnoughts, 1 Knightmare Galactica Dreadnought
Ausini-This world is a mining center and has nine asteroid belts, and produces warships for the Ausini Navy. It produces most of the Iridovanadium-9 alloy for the Republic.
Population: 5.9 billion planetside/orbit, 14 billion in-system
Present defenses: 300,000 starfighters, 5,000 Knightmares, 700,000 troops, 600 Patrol Frigates, 3 Knightmare Dreadnoughts, 2 Knightmare Demons
Sumlt-This Baskato world is home to our most productive shipyards and is a major communications and transport center, second only to Baskato in importance.
Population: 6.2 billion planetside/orbit, 40 billion in-system
Present defenses: 800,000-1.23 million starfighters, 920-1,300 Patrol Frigates, 2,000 Mobile Reserves, 10 Knightmare Dreadnoughts, 4,000 Knightmares, 2 Knightmare Demons
Once our forces are re-armed, we shall start our invasion of Ghibalbian space to thin their defensive forces and destroy many of their planets before they can muster a sufficient response. May the Empire- and the Consortium- prevail!

Miraak used his galactic holo-map and used his hands to moved several inactive fleets to protect the Caigont planets. By using this terminal, the Vintagion ships receive high priority orders directly from Miraak's terminals allowing him to position fleets at his will. Miraak then ordered his computer AI to scribe his message and translate it to the Caigont leader, the message went as follows.

To: Baskato of the Dominant Republic of Baskato, High Member of the Consortium of the Caigont
Subject: Defense
I thank you for forwarding your concerns to me, they will be addressed swiftly. I have ordered eight named fleets which specialize on defense to guard each individual planet, they will keep your planets safe. The following fleets each number 700,000 ships. Each fleet will guard the corresponding planet. Two fleets will split their forces and guard multiple planets. They go as the following:
Baskato: The Eclipse Fleet under Admiral Kelza will oversee this planet's protection.
Wunka: The Scorch Fleet under Admiral Zelek will oversee this planet's protection.
Shiant: The Sage Fleet under Admiral Oblias will oversee this planet's protection.
The Caigont Homeworld and Sumlt: The Pyro Fleet under Admiral Exand will oversee this planet's protection.
Ausini: The Obelisk Fleet under Admiral Krassus will oversee this planet's protection.
Imenni: The Executioner Fleet under Admiral Artel will oversee this planet's protection.
Demm and Luzrae: The Shield Fleet under Admiral Gith will oversee this planet's protection.
Dine: The Silencer Fleet under Admiral Xalkalrand will oversee this planet's protection.

And additional 1,000,000 Vintagion soldiers will be deployed upon each planet, with 500,000 Ray Shield Generators to cover key points on the planet. Should you need any additional assistance, please feel free to ask.
Hail the Empire, hail superiority!

- M.M.
Last edited by Vintagion on Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:59 am, edited 7 times in total.

The United Colonies of Earth
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 01, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The United Colonies of Earth » Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:05 am

Aboard UCE Independence, FTL space near Chi Eridani System: January 24, 2900.
Admiral Eric Garner watched as they approached the point where the fleet could inflict the maximum damage on the immense Brainish fleet- half of Munroe's navy was deployed here. And soon enough, it would be calamitously devastated. On the tactical display, his fleet was almost in the middle of the Brainish one.
"Tearing through their outer layers, sir," said Lieutenant Commander Marga Revain, as Admiral Garner's fleet drew nearer to Ruson.
"Out of Ganstrom bubble in five, four, three, two, one, prepare for reentry," announced Commander and drive coordinator Treysa Raszt. The stars flared blue, then white, and multiplied and grayed.
In the midst of the Brainish fleet's remnants was a sea of debris. Laser and teleon fire from the Independence Fleet's sixty million warships was rapidly reducing it to hydrogen and vapor.
"Sir, detecting only a few thousand ships and the Galaxias-class left after this," said Revain. "Wow. This is impressive...and the Galaxias-class is moving in with her fighter and subship escorts."
The tac-display showed just as much. Gray dots swarmed around an island of blue, while scattered red dots hovered on the periphery and moved in, most notably a group containing a large red rectangle, thousands of dots, and a few smaller squares, speeding in toward the fleet.
"Something on teleonic frequencies," muttered Revain. "It's really fast!"
It can't be...Garner thought, hopelessly, fecklessly. But it is, of course.
A Knight Demigod appeared on one of the hull cameras, headed for the Independence, crystal engines flashing in a stream of brilliant blue efflux. The shields of the cruiser flared blue as he slammed headon into it.
"I'm surprised we aren't dead yet," Garner muttered. "Lieutenant Miran: I need all guns on deck section 23 aimed and firing at him."
"Copy, sir," Miran replied, and sent orders to fire-control officers and weapons computers. In moments, a few hundred coilguns, plasma railguns, thousands of lasers and missiles and dozens of teleon beam turrets were firing on the Demigod.
Ramapo Spaceport, Ramapo, New Jersey. February 4, 2900, 2120 hours local time.
Junya strode across the snow-covered grass near the VTOL/STOL spaceplane runway and private hangars below the launch coilguns on the ridge, wearing his black coat, gloves and fedora. In his hand was a datapad.
The hangar he headed to was known as "The Supreme": it was here that James Barthis had stored his private shuttle when he was Supreme Commander. Now Junya's Guardian shared the space with the ships of some other rich people he didn't know, itself located on pad 44-A, the best location and right on the ground floor, near the door; he crossed the runway, unescorted and perfectly calm and in his element, to the hangar. He climbed up, with a grunt, the ladder to his Guardian's cockpit, and entered the code to unlock it. He left a message with the crew of the hangar on his datapad, along with his money, saying he'd be gone for a few days.
Junya slid into the luxury chair, and turned on all the fighter's systems. He guided it forward, wheeling it out of the hangar and onto the runway, turning it north, and then activating the SABR Engine. The spaceplane's hull rocked, and it shot off the ground and into the sky, engines flaring blue and white. Junya headed into orbit, and prepared the fighter's dark energy drive for a jump to Fondor. On his way there he thought about what they would discuss at the meeting.
Last edited by The United Colonies of Earth on Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The United Colonies of Earth exists:
to bring about the settlement of all planets not yet inhabited by a sapient species within this Galaxy and Universe by the Human Race, or all members of the species Homo sapiens;
to ensure the observation and protection of the rights of all human beings;
to defend humankind from invasion, catastrophe, fraud and violence;
to represent the interests of humankind to the other governments of the Galaxy;
to facilitate the perpetuation of the unity of human civilization and infrastructure between otherwise self-governing colonies;
and to promote technological advancement and scientific discovery for the perpetuation and expansion of the unity and empowerment of all human beings.
E Stēllīs Lībertās

Fondor
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Fondor » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:04 am

Premiers Palace Neo Atlantis, Fondor
The all important meeting between all the leaders of the Allies was about to commence, Lex Entzigs arrived awhile ago, his aides arrived later, along with President Vince Orgus whose forces were holding firmly at Los Flagg, a battle which will only end when one side annihilates the other. Le'Goreoth Tamzel arrived later as well, as did the Skyzion and Fec leader, who nobody knows. Junya Maklohi and Frank Clinton did not arrive yet, as did Alana Berydan, however she appeared via hologram and took a place at the table. The table was located on a shaded terrace on the extreme top level of the palace, being the tallest building in the city, no snipers could get a vantage point should their even be any (which there are none) and furthermore the terrace was invisible-ray shielded so nearly nothing could penetrate it. It was a sunny day, the comforting seats at the table along with the waves flowing near the beach gave a sense of a stress-free environment. The table was positioned near a large presentation platform where a computerized view pad could be used for presentations, in front of each seat was a map of the galaxy which showed up to date troop movements. Each individual could zoom in and look at certain areas, furthermore should a member want to bring a particular area up to speak about, the speaker may activate the master switch to have all terminals go to that area on the map so everyone could see it. Of course each user would have to activate the allowance knob which could allow adjustments by other people. Each member began chatting among themselves.

Dustria
The Fondorian assault continued to fail, the orbiting Fondorian fleet was the only thing keeping them from all dying in a poorly planned and failed assault.
Group Commander Titus Fakwingor oversaw the complete cluster-fuck of failure which was the Fondorian assault. Looking at the holomap he grinned and face palmed his face multiple times. "This is a nightmare, why do our lads sign up in a army only to become corrupt and fucking die! Our armies leadership is an abysmal disaster, if our House of Planets were smart they would fucking purify our ranks and have all corrupt leaders sentenced to public execution! I am tired of this bullshit, every damn war our navy loses ships and loyal men by clearing the way only for our ground forces to fuck everything up!" Titus Fakwingor said to his subordinates, most of them nodded in agreement.
"Gentlemen calm yourselves." Said a women opening the door, a high heeled fit and tall lady approached the holomap, the Fondorian men stared at her beauty, but not in a noticeable or perverted way, knowing that their training to prevent being seduced was to hold their nerve. "I am Elsa Van Exel and I will lead your ground forces, I was sent by the Premier himself, I am Hitarigh." The officers quickly left the room knowing not to question her save one, Fakwingor.
"All my forces are at your disposal ma'am, do as you wish. I know better then to question a Hitarigh." Said Titus, Elsa quickly ordered Titus to ready her a shuttle and begin deploying all non-deployed Fondorian forces into one giant battle group. Titus did as she ordered and activated his personal shuttle for her.
"Your shuttle is ready ma'am and we have begun landing all non-deployed forces on a un-defended and secured landing zone where we have set up command post, it is not near any Gliusor forces you should be safe there." Said Titus, however after saying that Elsa turned to him obviously angry with something he said.
"I do not need your protection, I am a Hitarigh and if me being a female is something new to you, may I remind you that I am a just as capable as you, now I want you to fire-bomb the Gliusor base, I know we will kill all our forces there but as I overheard you say, they are useless and corrupt. Now do as I command you as I go to the surface." Elsa responded handing Titus a communicator to receive her orders from the surface. While she flew to the surface, Titus ordered his ships to fire upon his own forces engaging the Gliusor, giant plasmaized beams melted entire mountains, making giant craters and destroying the Fondorian forces, fire surrounded the mountains and large smoke arouse, the Gliusor loses were unknown. Despite killing his own men, Titus knew his orders would be cleared because they were given to him by a Hitarigh, a secluded and nearly unanimous group of highly qualified Fondorian commanders, executives and politicians, each receiving elusive authority being in this brotherhood. Now Titus waited to see Elsa's next orders once she reached the surface...to him the battle just begun.
Last edited by Fondor on Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

Setgavarius
Ambassador

Postby Setgavarius » Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:24 pm

Aboard SSS Obama, entering Fondor system
Lord Mayor Franklin Clinton's shuttle arrived in the system, materialising from a bubble of blue light. Near him, a Guardian fighter soon emerged from FTL as well, a few thousand meters away.
"Whoa!" said a voice over the radio. "You there, shuttle person, watch yourself."
"Sorry," Franklin's pilot replied. "Oh wait- this is Junya Maklohi, right?"
"Yeah, it is. You?"
"I'm Lieutenant Peska, carrying Lord Mayor Clinton."
"Ah. We can register together in Neo Atlantis."
The flight to Fondor was swift, with little remarkable in the planet's orbital station arrays; on the surface, Neo Atlantis, a vast, tropical seaside metropolis not unlike Erigo on Setgavarius save the rainier climate, gleamed in the sun. Craft flitted about in the turquoise waters and cerulean skies. The two spacecraft landed at a spaceport in the city, and their most important passengers headed up to the Premier's Palace.
The World of Snark

Fondor
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Fondor » Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:07 am

Neo Atlantis, Fondor
With the arrival of President's Clinton, and Maklohi, each member of the allies was in the city. Premier Slate was informed of this via his com-link.
"Excellent, commence submersion." Said Slate over the com-link, he turned his head around along with the other leaders, a giant clear ray shield activated across the entire city, and begun to sink underwater. The large retractile pillars that held the city above water moved down, lowering the city into the water. With amazement, the city was completely underwater, the ray shield protecting the city, trapping oxygen and other natural gasses, nothing could enter or exit the city with the shield activated. The shield was clear, like a dome, allowing everyone in the city to see the wildlife and natural beauty which resided in the ocean.
Meanwhile, Frank Clinton and Maklohi were escorted to the palace via air speeder. They arrived, at the main entrance, the prodigious palace was massive, large statues of all Fondor's Premiers were on either side, with the years they served and their major accomplishments engraved. A large man-made waterfall was in the center of the walkway, with two large lifts, one on either side. Upon arriving on the second level, large corridors with gardens on each side flanked the guests. Clinton and Maklohi were escorted through the central corridor which contained a open roof with a massive retractable dome. The guards escorted them to a cloaked walkway which was activated seemingly out of thin air. They then were taken up the stairs on which lead to a small lift, this lift lead to the terrace. Upon entering the terrace, the guards showed them to their guest chambers which were across a viaduct. Then they were escorted back where they were lead to the meeting chamber. Two pretty female servants (No they are not working against their will) pulled out chairs for each leader, they smiled and pushed in the chairs after the arrival of the final leaders.
"Welcome to Neo Atlantis Mayor Clinton and Secretary General Maklohi." Said Premier Slate as he sat at the head of the table. Every other member sat on either side, being the last ones there, Clinton and Maklohi sat at the end, flanking Clinton was Skyzion's leader, and flanking Maklohi was Vince Orgus of Yeriga.
Slate cleared his throat and spoke: "Now we have no time to waste, shall we begin? (everyone nods) Alright, the first order of business is to establish which areas are in need of immediate defense. Vintagion and their allies have a effective communication network, they all seem to be on the same page and know how to coordinate their attacks. We have to do the same if we are to even stand a chance. We cannot fight everyone by ourselves, we all might have our own agenda, but we cannot worry about ourselves only. Each of us must aide each other and together we can drive back the invaders and make smart military choices."
Slate turned the floor over to Entzigs who then begun to speak his mind:
"I concur, this is a threat that we all have to face, not by ourselves. We are all strung up as proud people who see themselves as the only superpower in the universe. So naturally we see ourselves as people who think that we can solve these problems by ourselves, but in reality, we can't. We need to make more efforts to ask for help and communicate. So far at Yale IV we are, and although the battling is hard, it is good for moral to not just get blown by so easily. We did it at Planet 3224 and we achieved victory. That my fellows is what we can achieve if we unite among ourselves."
Vince Orgus interjected when Entzigs was finished:
"Well all of you didn't stand united with me when my people got hit with a giant virus attack which wiped out 55% of my entire military! Do you know how much better things would have been with our military at full force? WE COULD BE WINNING! Now all of my forces are fighting at Los Flagg, and nearly all of them aren't even my best troops!"
Le'Goreoth Tamzel, scratched his head with one of his 8 arms (Remember these are squid like people) he interjected quickly interrupting Orgus:
"Then maybe your forces were fools. To get hacked by a pathetic nation such as Hosten who has about 10 ships, is your fault entirely. The war had already started, why weren't they all on high alert?
Orgus interjected with haste, quickly: "They were reserves, we did not anticipate the scale of this conflict exceed all those prior combined."
Slate interrupted Orgus: "It does not matter whose fault it is, it only matters what is happening now. What's past is past, and with that, we should continue to something that is currently effecting us, well some of us. The Big Brain, we cannot allow a secondary war within this conflict. The Big Brain must be killed once and for all, anyone who disagrees is a traitor, they advocate for genocide just like Vintagion. We must have full resources against Vintagion, that is the only way to win, throw everything." Slate said.
Lex nodded in agreement, "How do you think we should proceed President Berydan, you know the Big Brain the best." The members awaited her response....
Last edited by Fondor on Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kanaria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kanaria » Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:13 pm

The battlefield around Port Oxford, Oxford City, and Cambridge after the Battle of Oxford and before the Battle for London. May 2, 2900.

Sacramento, Kanaria: Office of the President. 0445 hours local time.
Alanna decided that it was best to activate the holochannel now, as the meeting was about to get underway; Maklohi's fleet was scattering, hunting down, and destroying the Brainish, and the forces south of Sacramento were advancing on the Brainish military camps around London. The Big Brain was hopefully too distracted by the UCE to care that she was joining the meeting. She walked up, hands shaking from lack of sleep, to the holodisplay panel. She then typed in the channel number- 5443- and stepped in. Around her, blue lights glowed, speakers hummed, and the interior of the chamber changed to a discussion table inside a building in a city at the bottom of the sea.
So this is Neo Atlantis, she thought, seeing the Lord Mayor of Setgavarius, Frank Clinton, and Maklohi enter the room, escorted by two attractive women. On the right, seated next to the UCE's new dictator, was an unfamiliar man; Alanna wondered who he was, and the holodisplay briefly flashed Vince Orgus, President of Yeriga over his head in yellow. He looked older, wearier, than the picture of him, and she attributed it to the siege of his country at Los Flagg. She guessed she didn't look too pretty either. On Clinton's left was an alien of an unknown species.
"Now, we have no time to waste," said a handsome man, who was Premier Slate. "Shall we begin?"
The leaders nodded as one unit. Slate continued, "Alright, the first order of business is to establish which areas are in need of immediate defense. Vintagion and their allies have a effective communication network; they all seem to be on the same page and know how to coordinate their attacks. We have to do the same if we are to even stand a chance. We cannot fight everyone by ourselves; we all might have our own agenda, but we cannot worry about ourselves only. Each of us must aid each other and together we can drive back the invaders and make smart military choices." He nodded to the Duke of Nungfienrt, Lex Entzigs, and sat as the latter man rose. Alanna agreed reluctantly with Slate's statement: Vintagion and their allies were like a well-oiled machine, a symbiotic unit. Each of the nations seemed to always strike with Vintagionian aid or coordination, except for the Caigont and Hiblaaargh, which made her suspect they were irregulars hired by Vintagion to harass the UCE.
Entzigs looked around at the leaders and spoke. "I concur; this is a threat that we all have to face, not by ourselves. We are all strung up as proud people who see themselves as the only superpower in the universe. So naturally we see ourselves as people who think that we can solve these problems by ourselves, but in reality, we can't. We need to make more efforts to ask for help and communicate. So far at Yale IV we are, and although the battling is hard, it is good for morale to not just get blown by so easily. We did it at Planet 3224 and we achieved victory. That my fellows is what we can achieve if we unite among ourselves."
Alanna remained silent and observant. In reality she was trying not to collapse from relief that The Big Brain was no longer going to kill her; she regretted not taking a caffeine pill before entering the chamber. Orgus, meanwhile looked indignant at Entzigs' words, and had begun a rant.
"Well all of you didn't stand united with me when my people got hit with a giant virus attack which wiped out 55% of my entire military! Do you know how much better things would have been with our military at full force? WE COULD BE WINNING! Now all of my forces are fighting at Los Flagg, and nearly all of them aren't even my best troops!" He was about to continue, but Slate, evidently unconcerned with the ongoing catastrophe, cut him off.
"It does not matter whose fault it is, it only matters what is happening now. What's past is past, and with that, we should continue to something that is currently effecting us- well, some of us." He looked at Alanna as he continued, "The Big Brain. We cannot allow a secondary war within this conflict. The Big Brain must be killed once and for all, anyone who disagrees is a traitor; they advocate for genocide just like Vintagion. We must have full resources against Vintagion, that is the only way to win, throw everything."
To Alanna his doom was a foregone conclusion. Even Sam Munroe couldn't fight an entire UCE interstellar fleet and win- they would simply send in Knights and Ghibalbian battleships against him and kill him. And to her chagrin, Entzigs nodded and looked at her, challenging her.
"How do you think we should proceed, President Berydan? You know the Big Brain the best."
She did her best not to show any emotion at that. "Well," she replied, "The Big Brain is presently trying to destroy sixty million warships, many of which are as strong as he is or even stronger. But all the same, if he escapes, he will flee with his flagship to Laconia and stage a last stand, rallying everyone in his empire to fight a kesselschlacht against us. The likelihood of his escaping, however, ought to be low if Supreme Commander Maklohi has deployed Knights to Ruson."
Behind Alanna, there was a krak and whoosh of air. The holodisplay didn't shut down, however. Outside, a military officer was speaking.
"...on the run!" he was saying. "President Berydan-" He froze as he looked at the Allied leaders, and appeared regretful.
"Uh, sorry, everyone," he said. "I just wanted to say that the Brainish are retreating into orbit. The Siege of Sacramento is over, and they're pulling off our land."
Last edited by Kanaria on Fri May 01, 2015 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

57 federal entities, 863.2 million people, $40.67 trillion GDP, Gini coefficient 0.38. North Pacific, 1,500 miles west of San Fransisco.

Federal Republic of Kanaria- 57 federal entities, $154 trillion GDP, Gini coefficient 0.39. Northern Ruson, Arctic/Anican/Pacific Ocean, 69 lightyears from San Fransisco, Chi Eridani system.
Liberal
Federalist
Republican
Democrat
Statist
Cishet male

American

Big Brain City
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 09, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Big Brain City » Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:23 pm

A brief prelude to events above Ruson involving the Independence fleet.
Aboard BN Interstellar Imperator, in orbit of Ruson. 23 January 2900, 1700 hours Sacramento time
The Big Brain sat calmly aboard his warship in the command chair, on the bridge and looking out toward the screens showing the skies. Outwardly calmly, anyway.
Within, a maelstrom of emotions- fear, anger, lust- whirled fiery in his heart. Alanna had thankfully not declared war. But his spies told him Kanaria hungered for Brainish blood- as did Entzigs most likely. He had to find a way out of this for his people before the hammer of the Nungfienrt-led alliance dropped on his head, and crushed them all with him.
Peter entered the bridge. He looked as if he were struggling with something mentally- likely the same issue that preoccupied the Big Brain himself.
"Emperor, sir," he said. "I have something to ask you."
"Yeah, Peter?"
"In my blood, is there an explosive that will activate upon your death?"
The Big Brain froze. He wondered why Peter would want to ask that question, and knew why instantly. He wants to kill me...The Big Brain whirled about in his chair to face his friend and ally...and his worst enemy. Nonetheless he stuck to his creed: to tell the truth.
"Yes."
Blue light flared before him.
"Then this will be WORTH IT!"
Peter fired a beam of blue teleonic energy- zero teleons- at The Big Brain. The crew stared in alarm as The Big Brain was blasted out of his chair by the surprise attack and knocked into the opposite wall.
"YOU MUTHERFUCKING FAGGOT, MUNROE!" Peter bellowed, rushing at Sam and raising his Aegis Crystal swords. "YOU KILLED MY FAMILY! YOU TORTURED ME INTO BEING YOUR SERVANT! WELL, YOU KNOW WHAT? IT'S OVER!"
"And so are you!" Sam shouted, raising his left fist's teleon blade to shield himself. The twin crystal blades clashed with the teleon beam as he rolled to his feet.
"AARGH!" Peter drew his blades back, and unleashed a blast of teleonic radiation. The crew screamed in pain and died, slowly crystallizing before their eyes; but Peter was unaffected. He struck back at Sam with greater force; Sam leapt backward, extending his right fist blade to block Peter's left, and parried another strike. He then dashed in, close to Peter, and engaged with his shorter, more forceful and less-expert strikes. Parry after parry flashed in the air on the bridge, turning it blue with their teleonic energies. Both men stared into each other's eyes; Peter's glared with long-suffering, righteous rage, while Sam was calm, psychopathically, absolutely focused on one thing: destruction of his enemy and victory. His visor's eye segments glowed with this absolute focus, turning brilliant white and attuning his mind to war. With that his blows battered Peter back toward the console, driving him toward the last crew member.
"W-what should I do, Emperor?" she asked, frightened.
"GET OUT!" the men yelled, and she ran from the bridge, issuing an order to evacuate the ship because a dangerous terrorist was "rampant" aboard. Meanwhile, Peter and the Big Brain continued their duel for several hours, neither man tiring. Blow after blow pushed them around and destroyed the bridge gradually, until Peter found a support bar, pried it out of the wall, and threw it and a shard of Aegis Crystal within at The Big Brain.
"STOP!" Sam bellowed, enraged; Peter was a traitor to the Empire and to him, the man who made him into a supreme warrior and supersoldier! And now he had the audacity to destroy his ship!
The bar exploded with the force of a NOVA bomb, propelling Sam through a wall and onto the floor of the Jet Car station below and stunning the Big Brain once again. He struggled to his feet, gasping and enraged.
"You..." he gasped. "I..." I will kill you.
Another shriek and groan and finally a krak resounded as Peter flung another support bar down at him. Sam rolled, and lifted to his feet as the booby-trapped bar slammed into the floor and exploded with a blast of blue and orange fire, which Sam barely escaped; a vast crater was left behind.
Peter leapt down, drew his X-TAR, and engaged Sam, firing high-energy plasma bolts at him. Deflecting with his teleonic blades, The Big Brain rose on his feet boosters above the ruined floor and accelerated to attack, the TAR blasts blazing.
He struck Peter, throwing his left arm into the air, and raised his teleonic blades and began to cut through his plasma-teleonic shields, hacking at them with the mania of absolute focus energizing his every atom. Peter swore and shouted, and tried to peel Sam off, but was unsuccessful. Finally Sam reached Peter's armor, and, relishing the opportunity, struck with an alpha teleonic blast, ripping into and destroying much of his abdomen.
"AAAAAARRRGH!"
"HRAAAHR!"
I will kill you. I will kill you.
Then Peter's hand applied itself to the Big Brain's chest, and fire blazed.
NO! The Big Brain thought, one last cry of terror and pain, and was himself consumed by the matter-eating flames of teleonic fire. Peter kicked him away and left him, his left arm blasted off and his stomach organs lolling out on the floor. He then swooped in as a hawk for the kill.
"It's over," Peter said. "The fire I shall ignite in your bones will avenge what you took from me, Munroe!"
He raised his Aegis Crystal blade and was about to impale Sam on it when the alarms whined. Information flooded their brains: the UCE Independence Fleet had arrived.
"Good day,"Peter growled. "Enjoy the rest of your very short life."
He swirled into blue light and was gone.
After the arrival of the Independence Fleet...
Aboard BN Unyielding, in orbit of Ruson.
As the battle for Ruson began, Peter staggered into the landing bay, watching the core battlegroup surrounding the Interstellar Imperator move forward to engage the UCE fleet. He cackled, certain Munroe would be dead, and relinquished his vengeance. Their shared death was imminent. He had to make sure the Empire would not die with either of them.
He took out his earphone, and called his longtime girlfriend. "Taylor? It's Peter." He coughed up blood, earning concerned glances from the crew of the bay. "I need you down in bay 3E." He sat on a cart and waited for her, periodically coughing up blood. She was probably going to tell him to go to the infirmary...and there she was, running toward him with a medic in tow, her face strained with worry.
"Taylor..." Peter wanted to tell her not to worry about him- worry about herself, about the Empire, because he was most certainly dead. As long as Munroe died after he told her this, he didn't care. Calm and peace possessed the fiery and warlike man, the man who had long been known for his vindictive prosecution of wars and vicious slaughter, for the last and best time. Peter walked toward her, proving he wasn't completely out of action...yet. His gait was wounded, but he hid it the best he could, and made his stride professional. He suppressed a pained grunt at the damage to his guts, his armor repaired and hiding the slow teleonization of his flesh. Upon reaching her, he pulled out a small box from a pouch on his belt.
"Peter-" Her invocation was a gasp of fear and worry, of sadness. "Don't."
"I have to, honey. There isn't much time left for me in this universe."
Beyond the landing bay, the Independence Fleet engaged the Interstellar Imperator. Blue and white lashes of fire and missiles raced between the two fleets. Peter's sense of impending doom intensified; he shoved back his acute fear.
Taylor looked through his faceplate into his eyes. He could feel her steady blue gaze shake, stunned by his words. He decided, quickly, brutally, to tell her the truth.
"I attacked The Big Brain. He revealed his plans- if he dies, he'll make sure the best leaders of the Empire- me, John, Stan, Francine- go down with him. He had explosives planted in our blood when he tortured and 'trained' us that'll activate on his death. And out there, half the Navy's been destroyed. No matter what, so will he, and I. Entzigs will come in once we're dead and conquer Laconia and The Island, and kill everyone for the mortal crime of being ruled by Sam Munroe. You've gotta get to Laconia and hold the fort."
She stared at him, disbelieving, shocked. Her eyes blinked rapidly. At least she wasn't shutting down, closing him away, ordering his own men to shoot him before he could save the Empire, and give her his last testament of love.
"Peter," she said softly, the surprise and terror evident in her voice. "You...attacked him?"
"Out of hatred and vengeance, yes. Like a fool."
She stared at him for a long time, apparently unable to think of what to say. Someone on the bay said, "Ma'am and er, General, the UCE fleet is sending a superheavy cruiser to engage us."
"Shields to max," Peter barked. "And ready an FTL-capable escape pod for Lieutenant Bush and the crew."
"General Griffin?"
"Do it. Get whoever the hell's responsible to do it, or we're all dead."
"Y-yes, sir."
Peter returned his attention fully to Taylor. She looked resigned.
"Okay," she sighed. "Okay."
They walked in silence to an escape pod on the same deck as the landing bay. Peter opened the pod, but Taylor hesitated; he shook his head. "I'm not coming."
She blinked and looked at Peter, who stared back at her, then took off his helmet. His face was calm as she approached, and pressed her hands to his chest. He turned to face her, and their lips met, holding for a long, long moment-
A hit rumbled through the hull of the Unyielding. Peter pulled sadly away.
"Go," he said, "and set course for Laconia." Pressing the box into her hands, he stepped back, and donned his helmet oncemore. Taylor smiled, weakly, at him as another blow struck the warship.
Their last words to each other were, "I love you."
And they departed the ship, never to see one another again.
En route to UCE Independence, in orbit of Ruson. 0602 hours local time.
Sam Munroe was dying.
He could feel it. Peter's Armor-Peeler teleonic blast was consuming him alive. He knew before that death was inevitable, no matter how many soldiers or how powerful one's cell-replication and restoration methods were: he would die. He just wanted to make sure that before he did, all he wanted in the world was accomplished. And now, like any other man, he would die before he could see his dreams come to fruitition. No: they would die with him. This painful truth made The Big Brain's eyes, streaming with the pain of the blast, water ever more vicariously as his anger at Peter, at the UCE Navy, came to full force.
He rushed toward the UCE, not caring if he died, so long as his last dream- the wounding of his enemies- was achieved.
His armor warned him that Knights were moving to engage him, that a teleonic field was being prepared- which he promptly collided with. His own shields deflected any potential harm from the collision and knocked him backward from the shield- of the Independence.
Shortly afterward light blazed in his shields; energy bolts and and teleon beams and numerous other ammunitions exerted a force pushing him back and weakening the shields. Roaring in rage, he blasted away, unleashing fan beams of teleonic energy in every direction. Nonetheless, his shields kept on falling. Panic consumed him, propelled him forward one last time.
There was a flash of fire in Peter's throat, through his entire body. The Trooper let out his last scream, and Stan wailed in panic, watched his wife disintegrate before his eyes.
The Big Brain was dead.
Last edited by Big Brain City on Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:48 am, edited 12 times in total.
THE STATE OF BIG BRAIN CITY
EXITUS ACTA PROBAT

The Big Brain wrote:Freedom? People are fools and unworthy of much freedom. Even I am a fool. Many people have recognized that and want me to suffer for it.
Unfortunately for them, I can glass their planets.

Gulf of Nungfienrt
Envoy

Founded: Nov 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Gulf of Nungfienrt » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:02 am

Neo Atlantis, Fondor
The meeting was not going that smoothly, however everyone did seem to agree on one thing: Vintagion must be stopped and the allies need to develop a new strategy.
Alanna answered Entzigs question."The Big Brain is presently trying to destroy sixty million warships, many of which are as strong as he is or even stronger. But all the same, if he escapes, he will flee with his flagship to Laconia and stage a last stand, rallying everyone in his empire to fight a kesselschlacht against us. The likelihood of his escaping, however, ought to be low if Supreme Commander Maklohi has deployed Knights to Ruson." She said, before her hologram was interrupted by a Kanarian soldier
"Uh, sorry, everyone," he said. "I just wanted to say that the Brainish are retreating into orbit. The Siege of Sacramento is over, and they're pulling off our land." The man said, besides the interruption, the news was terrific, the Kanarian's seem to taking care of business. Entzigs cleared his throat and spoke:
"Excellent, with the Brainish forces fleeing you now have an opportunity to launch a counter attack and take the fight to their island. Things are looking up for your people Ms. Berydan. I also am a bearer of good news it seems, (Entzigs looked at his wrist pad which updated him about the ongoing battle on Yale IV) my ground forces are holding firm on Yale IV, we were losing ground at first but we repulsed some Vintagion assaults, including trapping several of their army groups in a giant sandstorm. However our naval forces are having a tough time against theirs as they are slowly but surely breaking through my blockade. However I am confident that my forces will adjust, they always do."
Le'Goreoth Tamzel of Mount Gold however interjected:
"My forces are losing ground quickly to the Kaltoninian's however my forces will regroup and counter attack, do not worry about my people, I do not need your pity. Leave those people to me, I know how to fight these people. Meanwhile I propose a new tactic to counter act the Vintagion coordinated assaults. I propose a new solution codenamed Joint Juggernaut as you will all see on your view screens, I have constructed a draft for our new strategy." The following proposal appeared on the screens of the terminals which arouse from the table and showed the proposal, which went as the following.
Counter-Strategy Operation: Joint Juggernaut [DRAFT]
Purpose: To combat the Vintagion treat and deal with it in an effective and realistic matter. Applies Toward: All Allied Powers
Establishes: A New Strategy which will be implemented immediately and will ensure the survival of mankind and all allied nations.
First Act: Each nation will combat the following corresponding Imperial nation only, unless in an emergency. They go as follows:
Vintagion: United Colonies of Earth, Gulf of Nungfienrt and Yeriga
Felian Federation: Setgavaris, United Colonies of Earth, Gulf of Nungfienrt
Caigont: Gulf of Nungfienrt, Fondor
Hostenia: United Colonies of Earth, Fondor
Kaltoninia: Cantania
Hiblaargh: Everyone
Gliusor: Fondor, United Colonies of Earth, Gulf of Nungfienrt
Battlefront: Skyzion, Kanaria, Gulf of Nungfienrt

Again everyone this is only a draft, this only will address which forces we should engage, and who with. We must team up in each attack or defense against Battlefront, and Vintagion. However each other member can be taken out without support. This strategy will allow us to not over-extend ourselves and become isolated. Any opinions?" Asked Tamzel, crossing his tentacles, waiting for a response.

Yale IV, Century System

Orbit: While the battle on the surface waged, the space battle grew more heated. The Vintagion Void Cannons and Quantum torpedoes crushed and destroyed dozens of Nungfienrt ships, the U.C.E. also suffered casualties, but not as many as Nungfienrt which was the main target of the barrage. The attack burnt a hole in the Nungfienrt right flank, however noticing that, Admiral Fent ordered his reserve Y-battle group to plug up the gap and return fire. High energized Phasers, Decimator Torpedoes, Fusion Missiles all fired upon the Vintagion advance group. At first the Vintagion shields held, but eventually the sheer number of attacks weakened the shields of several of their larger ships, and destroying the smaller ones shields entirely.
"All capital ships, fire the Eradicator Coupling Charged Beam, blast those Vintagion barbarians back to their ancestors!" Ordered Admiral Fent over the com, vengeful for their fallen men and women at arms aboard the several hundred destroyed Nungfienrt ships destroyed moments before; with rage fueling, the Nungfienrt capital ships all targeted the closest Vintagion ship, the charge activated and the ships fired, the Vintagion ships all in a line were destroyed, with the one next to it blowing up like dominoes falling, however those Vintagion ships which have not been in the battle had their shields up to max; received damage to their shields, and not their hull. Around 100 Vintagions ships were confirmed to be destroyed in the assault, including the battle-group capital ship which burned and exploded bit by bit.
"RAAARGH, FOR NUNGFIENRT, RARGH, FOR THE DUKEDOM!" Cheers erupted around the com-line, despite the successful attack, Vintagion would counter. But the tide of the battle began to shift, now the U.C.E. had a chance to attack quickly before Vintagion could strike back.

(The surface battle on Yale will be in the next Vintagion post which will come shortly.)
Last edited by Gulf of Nungfienrt on Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Elected Chairman and Co-Leader of the U.C.E.
Anti-Anime and Anti-Bronie and proud of it! I don't care if you disagree.
Your argument is invalid, unless of course you have stats and sources to prove it.
Pro: Israel, Centralist Democracy, National Healthcare, Realism, Preemptive Military Strikes, Intervention, Sci-Fi, History, Pro-Choice, Jews, Moderates
Anti: Anarchy, Isolationism, Unfair Tax Burdens, Anti-Semitics, Slavery, Bias, Sexism, Extremists, Nuclear Iran

My Wise Quotes:
"The best way to achieve a functioning government, is to look at the nations of the world and their histories and see what worked and what didn't." - Logic

"I am a realist not a racist. Truth might hurt, sorry." - Me

"Do or do not, there is no try." - Yoda

The United Colonies of Earth
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 01, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The United Colonies of Earth » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:25 pm

Neo Atlantis, Fondor: May 2, 2900.
Junya glanced around the table, studying his allies in the brief wake that followed Lex Entzigs's enticement of the group to cooperate to achieve victory. He was okay with this, though the citizens of the UCE would be less so. One of the viewpoints implicit in the Colonies' culture was that the UCE was the only legitimate interstellar government for humanity, or at least the one most deserving of hegemony over a group of them. Accepting Entzigs' viewpoint would only worsen his standing in the eyes of his people. Though, the Secretary-General-President reminded himself, democracy was at times nothing less than believing that out of collective stupidity came wisdom. And on this matter, it was indeed such a thing. He was about to concur with Entzigs, but Orgus beat him to the punch.
"Well all of you didn't stand united with me," he exploded, his face red with anger, "when my people got hit with a giant virus attack which wiped out 55% of my entire military! Do you know how much better things would have been with our military at full force? We could be WINNING! Now all of my forces are fighting at Los Flagg, and nearly all of them aren't even my best troops!"
The UCEDF and UNPC were of course habitually unconcerned about such matters up to this point. Junya knew very well of this blow to the Yerigans, which, he realized, was even worse than the one Mara Peline had dealt to Legria when she ordered the Peacemaker launch. Frank frowned, looking at his datapad. Alanna Berydan looked frayed and worn out, as if she had been awake for a long time up to this point- which she had been most likely. An octopoidal alien, which Junya knew to be the leader of the Cantainians, scratched their head with one of their tentacles. They replied, haughtily, to Orgus, "Then maybe your forces were fools. To get hacked by a pathetic nation such as Hosten's, who has about 10 ships, is your fault entirely. The war had already started; why weren't they all on high alert?"
Orgus flushed a little with embarrassment. "They were reserves. We did not anticipate the scale of this conflict exceeded all those prior combined."
It certainly does for the United Colonies, Junya thought. Slate, his face calm and unconcerned with the catastrophe at Los Flagg, made his voice heard. "It does not matter whose fault it is, it only matters what is happening now. What's past is past, and with that, we should continue to something that is currently affecting us- well, some of us." He glanced pointedly at the Kanarian President as he explicated the nature of this force affecting select nations whose leaders were present in his capital. "The Big Brain. We cannot allow a secondary war within this conflict. The Big Brain must be killed once and for all; anyone who disagrees is a traitor. They advocate for genocide just like Vintagion. We must have full resources against Vintagion and throw everything in against them. That is the only way to win."
Junya and Franklin nodded grimly in agreement, as did Entzigs and most of the members. Alanna visibly flushed; her emotions were uncontrolled.
"How do you think we should proceed, President Berydan? You know the Big Brain the best."
Junya sat back and watched her, expecting her Ghibalbian reflexes to slow and her emotional state to be further evinced. She was tired out after all. Yet she pulled forward reserves of strength and continued.
"Well, the Big Brain is presently trying to destroy sixty million warships, many of which are as strong as he is or even stronger. But all the same, if he escapes, he will flee with his flagship to Laconia and stage a last stand, rallying everyone in his empire to fight a kesselschlacht against us. The likelihood of his escaping, however, ought to be low if Supreme Commander Maklohi has deployed Knights to Ruson."
Junya grinned, just as a soldier appeared in the rear of the holoprojection. He grinned, looking elated, but that elation disappeared as he looked at them and hastened to apologize for his interruption. "Uh, sorry, everyone. I just wanted to say that the Brainish are retreating into orbit. The Siege of Sacramento is over, and they're pulling off our land."
Intriguing...did they actually manage to beat him? Junya wondered. He checked his datapad for news on The Big Brain, and found that the man wasn't yet dead. His Nungfienrtian and other counterparts appeared pleased by this news; Entzigs cleared his throat and was the first to respond.
"Excellent. With the Brainish forces fleeing you now have an opportunity to launch a counter attack and take the fight to their island. Things are looking up for your people, Ms. Berydan. I also am a bearer of good news, it seems." He checked his wrist pad before continuing, "My ground forces are holding firm on Yale IV; we were losing ground at first but we repulsed some Vintagion assaults, including trapping several of their army groups in a giant sandstorm. However our naval forces are having a tough time against theirs as they are slowly but surely breaking through my blockade. However I am confident that my forces will adjust. They always do."
And may Kelly Salmond adjust as well, Junya willed. He had confidence in the Admiral. She had been a brilliant tactician during the Felnian wars. He aimed to interject something about this but was again interrupted. Le'Goreoth Tamzel of Mount Gold was speaking.
"My forces are losing ground quickly to the Kaltoninians; however my forces will regroup and counter attack, do not worry about my people, I do not need your pity. Leave those people to me, I know how to fight these people. Meanwhile I propose a new tactic to counteract the Vintagion coordinated assaults. I propose a new solution codenamed Joint Juggernaut as you will all see on your view screens, I have constructed a draft for our new strategy."
Junya was about to look at his datapad, but a screen rose from the table in front of him. Frank Clinton stared in astonishment as the screens all lit up and showed a brief text document.
Counter-Strategy Operation: Joint Juggernaut [DRAFT]
Purpose: To combat the Vintagion threat and deal with it in an effective and realistic manner. Applies Toward: All Allied Powers
Establishes: A New Strategy which will be implemented immediately and will ensure the survival of mankind and all allied nations.
First Act: Each nation will combat the following corresponding Imperial nation only, unless in an emergency. They go as follows:
Vintagion: United Colonies of Earth, Gulf of Nungfienrt and Yeriga
Felnian Federation: Setgavarius, United Colonies of Earth, Gulf of Nungfienrt
Caigont: Gulf of Nungfienrt, Fondor
Hostenia: United Colonies of Earth, Fondor
Kaltoninia: Cantania
Hiblaaargh: Everyone
Gliusor: Fondor, United Colonies of Earth, Gulf of Nungfienrt
Battlefront: Skyzion, Kanaria, Gulf of Nungfienrt

Tamzel kept on talking. "Again, everyone, this is only a draft; this only will address which forces we should engage, and whom with. We must team up in each attack or defense against Battlefront, and Vintagion. However each other member can be taken out without support. This strategy will allow us to not over-extend ourselves and become isolated. Any opinions?"
Junya had one ready, and was hellbent on speaking it. He also had some new surprises for the group in store.
"I like this strategy. I regret that I did not request its' implementation earlier- I was caught up in political issues at home. We will use our forces to the fullest extent to accomplish this. They ought to be able to, with these." As he spoke he had been finding and uploading a factsheet provided him some days earlier to the screens. "Perhaps we will be more effective in the conflict as a result." In reality, Junya willed it to be so.
To: President, Secretary-General and High Commissioner of the United Colonies of Earth Junya Maklohi FORWARDED To: Prime Minister and Grand/Holy Duke Lex Entzigs IV of the United Cosmic Dukedom of the Gulf of Nungfienrt, Premier Mael Slate of The Fondor Hegemony, President of the Republic Alanna Berydan of Kanaria, Lord Mayor Franklin Clinton of Setgavarius, Le'Goreoth Tamzel of Mount Gold of The Confederacy of The Cantainian Canonical Consortium, President Vince Orgus of Yeriga
Re: Upgrade Package 2900
UPGRADE PACKAGE FOR UCEDF FOR THE 30TH CENTURY

Item 1: Infantry Weapons are updated.
T29 EDR. Features: advanced fire rate (3600 RPM at max), three fire modes (semiauto, 3-round select fire, automatic cycling) and built-in Long-Range Target Identification Sight. Underslung M383 Flechette Launcher/Target-Seeking. Equipped with 7.44x10.1 mm caseless teleonized rounds in a 60-round magazine.
M35 DKML. Features: can seek individual infantry targets, has M35A DKML equipped with decoy missiles, advanced Direct Impact Boosters, more powerful shaped warhead for HEAT missiles.
M7D MAP. Features: fully automatic fire rate.
M88 CAEW. Features: high-energy close-range electrolaser plasma bolt.
Item 2: Following vehicles are upgraded with improved armor and shields.
M12 HTTV/Pressurized, M1AC Bear, M2A2 ARV/H, M3B AAAV, M8B2 MSP, M33B2 ATHV: Iridium Titanotungsten laminate hull, Plasma-Teleonic Shielding added.
Item 3: Antistarfighter defenses are updated.
M35K DKML. Features: cluster missile pods and electronic signature lock-on.
M1E TBW. Features: increased volume and fire rate, ability to target objects smaller than 100 m.
Item 4: Conclusions and deployment.
All items are to be deployed at once to UCE forces presently assigned to defensive operations within United Colonies of Earth space. Forces deployed elsewhere will receive the above items when supply vessels are able to access their positions.
These are designed to improve effectiveness and survivability against Vintagionian and Felnian forces threatening the United Colonies, and stretch SciDiv Military Research and Development to the maximum. They announce that they want these measures to work, and apologize if they fail to do so.
Item 5: Documentation from the Librarian of Humanity
You don't make this work, Maklohi, I'll fucking kill you. Well, not literally, because then I'd be pasted. But I have expectations that you'd best get us in the best position to win. The researchers worked very hard to produce this, with the limited knowledge we possess. And if you fail, Vintagion will have all our heads.
TERMINATE DOCUMENT

"Lovely lady, isn't she," Junya muttered, looking at the final segment of the document. "Well, that's the upgrade package. It'll be distributed within forty-eight hours to all our fleet and infantry units besides the ones fighting on Yale- Admiral Salmond's a good leader, she'll get the job done, I expect- along with the units actively engaging the Felnians in the Reclaimed Colonies. They will be able to respond to the attacks and move to their assigned locations. Given that Vintagionian units were spotted near the most important Ladrian Gliusor worlds, I hope my forces will not suffer the same fate as the battlegroup at Smetria- but with your help, we may yet succeed. And I thank you both, President Berydan, Lord Mayor Clinton, for helping the Colonies when we were too proud to ask for any. I promise you that such popular quirkiness will not impact our decisions in the future."
His eyes passed over Berydan, who looked as if she were poised to speak. His datapad then vibrated.
To: Secretary-General, President and High Commissioner of the United Colonies of Earth Junya Maklohi

The Big Brain has been neutralized. He tried to rush my ship.

"Well!" Junya exclaimed. "it looks like The Big Brain is dead."
In orbit of Yale IV, aboard UCE In Defens, Century System: May 2, 2900, 0200 hours New York time.
"Admiral, their whole left flank is moving to engage us. Requesting support, over," Commander Kenji Narutomi said through his CNI to Kelly.
She sensed his concern, and looked, through her enhanced "eyes", at the stars to see thousands of vessels moving to engage her hundreds.
"Understood," she replied, her body's warm heat flooding her mind as she experienced emotion. "Fall back. I have a surprise in store for them."
Hostile missiles detected, an AI warned her.Matching velocity of battlegroup Ronin...Impact in three...two...one...
The missiles entered the laser zone. Sapphire beams detonated many of the missiles prematurely or diverted them from their targets to drift without purpose through space. The hardier ones, nonetheless, continued on and exploded. Hulls were heated by the blasts- these of explosives that released a very hot burst of infrared light.
Kelly observed the oncoming Vintagionian flank, now launching a second wave of missiles as the fighters she had devoted to screening Fent's force alongside Battlegroup Ronin charged into a gulf of black and were engulfed in fire.
Hostile mines detected. Incoming Z-Wing fighter swarms, a second AI said.
Yet more explosions and twisting lines of light and fire wrapped around the Guardians, while the missiles passed them by and headed right for the battlegroup and its' antimissile laser screen. Seeing nothing of importance there Kelly ordered the fleet to move up and join with Narutomi's battlegroup while disgorging as many fighters as could be automated in their launchtimes. This they did with a collective assent while the missiles that survived the laser barrage exploded in bursts of purple plasma, disrupting and punching through the teleonic-plasma shielding. Multiple warships reported hull breaches and casualties- many casualties.
They were to be expected. Kelly got hot again for a few moments before returning to her electronically guided oversight of the fleet. She saw missiles hit Fent's warships on their ventral hulls. Energy spikes flared around them and suddenly died- their shields had been disabled by the Vintagionian missiles. She felt anger- felt it burn her body like her own feelings were immolating her- and, with a tremendous effort, refocused on the battle.
"Vintagionians are...using coolant systems?" Lieutenant Sorbina was incredulous. Kelly heard her, and looked: the Vintagionians were indeed releasing a fog of heated gas.
It was most likely a trap of some sort. Meanwhile, hundreds of Fent's ships were torn through by Vintagionian missile strikes, and his right flank weakened. As Kelly's fleet would have done, his sent up more vessels to engage the enemy, peeling off and weakening their shields.
Meanwhile, the Vintagionians in front of Kelly began to open fire again.
"Unleash the trap."
At once, three hundred Sol-classes fired their heavy and deck coilguns at the Vintagionian force, then followed up with a blast of missiles. Battlecruisers fired their own weapons, weakening the enemy's shields. Evidently the UCE's teleonic beams, lasers and missiles were making their presence and power known to these half-human scum. It was a vindictive and fiery sensation that made Kelly grin upon seeing this maelstrom of bursting bubbles of energy.
Meanwhile, explosions chained within the Vintagionian gas cloud, building up into a gold and purple-white froth of plasma. The darting Guardians avoided this cloud to their best ability. Simultaneously, numerous Vintagionian warships fell to a Nungfienrt beam attack, including a rather large one at the rear of a cluster of capital ships.
Kelly guessed this was Fent's gambit. She made her own, and selected thirty-six battlegroups of warships, assigning Admiral Karina Peśerä of the Vepāla to be the commander of the new battlegroup- appropriately, Battlegroup Vepāla.
"Admiral, this is Salmond. You're going in. I'll be watching you."
"Thank you, Fleet Admiral Salmond. We're on it," he replied. "Cruisers, engage those heavy destroyers now!"
Kelly watched his cruisers target a group of VIntagionian heavy destroyers with a barrage of missiles, coilguns, lasers and teleon beams, which engulfed them in a sea of golden-white light; it frothed and bubbled around the ships and finally disappeared in a sudden burst of light, and was quickly followed by bursts of fire and blue light that diced apart their hulls. Ten thousand warships moved into the gap created by Fent's forces, Kelly's greater fleet trailing them and sending their fighters up to provide more cover against the Vintagionian starfighters. Z-Wings were targeted in momentary laser pinpoint strikes that popped open their engines and tore them apart from within, proving the superiority of the capital ship to the starfighter; and a thousand UCE cruisers faced off against Vintagionian warships of equal or greater size, then opened fire in a broadside. Missiles fountained from their pods, and coilgun blasts lit up the skies like stars; teleonic beams glowed blue, drew lines through space, and milled through shields. Starfighters swarmed forth, distracting the enemy's own fighter screen and close-in weapons systems from the UCE ships.
Kelly remained cautious, observing the whole battlefield for contacts, and then ordered a second tenth of her fleet to engage the Vintagionian flankers.
Last edited by The United Colonies of Earth on Tue May 05, 2015 7:08 pm, edited 12 times in total.
The United Colonies of Earth exists:
to bring about the settlement of all planets not yet inhabited by a sapient species within this Galaxy and Universe by the Human Race, or all members of the species Homo sapiens;
to ensure the observation and protection of the rights of all human beings;
to defend humankind from invasion, catastrophe, fraud and violence;
to represent the interests of humankind to the other governments of the Galaxy;
to facilitate the perpetuation of the unity of human civilization and infrastructure between otherwise self-governing colonies;
and to promote technological advancement and scientific discovery for the perpetuation and expansion of the unity and empowerment of all human beings.
E Stēllīs Lībertās

Kaltoninia
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaltoninia » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:06 am

Zokah Surface, February 18th 2900

The Kaltoninian attack against the Cantainians was chaotic, their were no real battle lines, each side isolated each other's attack groups and everyone was for themselves. Soldiers were dying all over the place on both sides. The Faeajr River ran with blood, bodies piled so high people used them as cover, the river was located on the outskirts of the city of Thand. Meanwhile above the planet, the Thot was not pleased by the lack of progress. (Translated from Kaltoninian)
"This battle is taking to long, our forces are not positioned, I will take command myself, prepare my shuttle." Said Thot Bong, he quickly left the bridge and where to hanger bay E7-01 where his private shuttle was docked. Meanwhile his aide contacted the forces on the ground about his arrival. The Kaltoninian commander however could not receive the signal because the Cantanian Borrowers dug under the ground and went past the Kaltoninian defenses ambushing the Kaltoninian's who were trying to set up a command base. By the time Thot Bong's shuttle arrived at the Kaltoninian landing zone, several hundred Kaltoninian's died. Exiting his shuttle with haste on a bombed out landing pad Thot Bong raced to the front line of the base assault.
"Good of you to join us Thot." Said the base commander, however soon after he was shot in the back of the head and died.
Bong ducked while blaster rounds flew through the air. His landing force was disorganized, in retaliation Bong activated his power armor and levitated over the skirmish in front of the base which was only 25% completed. Bong fired his wrist Pulse Emitter Cannons which stunned and burned upon the top of the Cantainian attackers, Bong's attack stopped the Cantianian's in their track. Going for the final blow Bong he fired his Kinetic Beams out of his fingers which slaughtered dozens of Cantainian's in a single hit, forcing them to retreat under ground.
Bong then descended onto the battlefield where his soldiers raised their weapons and cheered. Bong then individually ordered each of his men to specific positions, his leadership abilities inspired his soldiers, making them more determined to win. Bong's plan was to secure a landing base so he can deploy more reinforcements, otherwise his forces will have nowhere to deploy and just be stranded on unknown territory. Bong however knew he had to sacrifice something to delay the Cantainian assualt. So while some Kaltoninian soldiers finished constructing Bong's landing base and main command center (Code Named: Valiant) Bong ordered his forces which were already in battle to hold their ground and fight to the death, and sacrifice themselves for victory, his men understood completely and did not panic. Biding time, the attacking Cantainian's got distracted and instead of assaulting the Kaltoninian base they instead attacked the isolated Kaltoninian's who were prepared to die.
The Cantinian's begun their attack using hit and run attacks, thinning the Kaltoninian numbers, they Borrowed into the ground then jumped out and fired multiple shots at the Kaltoninian before repeating. Not able to see or predict where they would strike next the Kaltoninians formed a defensive circle, however while they were doing that, Cantainian bombers with fighter escorts bombed the Kaltoninian's all the while the Cantanian ground forces shoot apart the Kaltoninian defensive circle. The Kaltoninan Aerial Assault Force however did a good job of fighting past the screen and getting quality shots on the bombers. All the while Bong's forces worked their asses off to finish the base's construction while his isolated men were being engaged.
"Work faster you victors, finish this base now! We must be able to defend while we unload reinforcements. Only time would tell if Bong's use of his isolated troops being used as decoys would pay off so his forces could finish the base.
Last edited by Kaltoninia on Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hiblaaargh
Secretary

Founded: Jan 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Hiblaaargh » Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:00 am

Entering Aurelia system, aboard Hiblaaah warship Shfhihgegnkdhgfkjyyyedhsorg
The massive Hiblaaah fleet entered the system. Upon hacking a UCE comms array they found out that they were in the Aurelia system.
"We made it!" yelled the Admiral. "Yaaay! Party time!"
The bridge crew cheered and partied; the rest of the fleet seceded from the Admiral's command and headed toward Aurelia.
Gehahrg ghlarg behorg glarg bmarraghghlrgharrg norharrgh glarbergarg.

Vintagion
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Vintagion » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:05 am

Yale IV Orbit, May 2nd 2900
The well coordinated counter assault stunned the Vintagionian's, they never expected the in-pure humans to do such a move.
"Admiral, our starfighter screen and covering frigates and corvettes have been destroyed. Our cruisers are holding firm however. But we "PHEWWT, Admiral Nolen shot the flight officer with his blaster pistol.
"You dumbass twats, fight harder, total victory is at stake! Fight for your Prince you maggots!" Nolen shouted, red in the face with anger.
The UCE and Nungfienrt blast tore a hole right between the Vintagion center, the UCE then attacked the Vintagion flankers who were attempting to encircle the allied defense fleet.
"Our forces are not in proper formation sir, our ships are breaking from formation and our starfighters are attacking to close to their auto-defense cannons." Said another Vintagion officer, Nolen calmed down and watched as the body of the killed helmsman was carried off the bridge.
Admiral Nolen took a deep breath and "I concur, signal a temporary retreat, pull back all starfighters, full power to rear shields and engines, prepare Y-54 Stormhunter Starfighters to screen our retreat. Those starfighters are the fastest in the galaxy and can outrun turret's and lock on systems, of course if you shoot a ton in their general direction they can get hit, but the same goes with anything really. Now make haste but leave our flanking forces to keep them distracted, have them form a convex line on one side and a concave line on the other, spread them into loose formation and have them appear to be more then a screening force. Now make haste, we shall reform and counter attack soon!"
To the surprise of the Nungfienrt and UCE forces, the superior Vintagion fleet quickly rotated around and begun to fly away from the planet, however it was not a vaunrable retreat however, without warning the Vintagion flanking forces that had not engaged yet quickly reformed into new positions, forming a wall to protect the retreat. The Vintagion flankers then opened fire upon the Nungfienrt and UCE ships, fury driving their attacks.
Proton Torpedoes, Quad Cannons, Laser Turrets, Quantum Torpedoes, Ship Laser Cannons, Cluster Missiles and Kinetic Charged Beams erupted upon the allied fleet, out shining the UCE blasts like miniature supernovas. Violet colored explosions rippled across the space, if there were sound in space it would be the sound of constant volcanic eruptions of unprecedented magnitudes. Meanwhile the Vintagion ships engaging the UCE and Nungfienrt ship took a heavy beating, the shields however held strong, stubborn as always, it was ship on ship action, this is where Vintagion specialized, learning from the best, the Kaltoninians'.
"Launch starfighters!" Sneered the Vintagion captain, the Y-54s flew out with sonic speed, and quickly got behind the UCE and Nungfienrt fleets, launching thousands of Thermal Missiles at the engines of the Nungfienrt ships and the dorsal guns of the UCE ships.
Meanwhile Nungfienrt[i] Praetor Super Dreadnoughts fired their overcharged Phasers at the Vintagion starfighter formations, wiping out thousands, however the Stormhunter starfighters kept coming and engaged in heated dogfights with the Nungfienrt I-29 O and the UCE Guardian firing their Thermal guided Rockets which latched onto heat particles that are product of the allied starfghters, and directed them toward their target with incredible precision and speed.
Meanwhile the capital ships of each side engaged in fights on the starport side of the ship.
"Full power to shields, our goal is to hold the enemy is position, not destroy them, we must hold the line so our main forces can reform and counter attack." Shouted Rear-Admiral Stajki to all his remaing ships in his command that are not engeing at moment; screening the retreat Stajki commanded his forces via holo-channel. His command was followed and his non-engaged ships focused their power to their shields. Making them indestructible, however for this to occur, no weapons could be fired because no power was given to them, virtually all power to the ship was diverted to the shields making them unmovable giants which formed a wall and blocked a pursuit by the allied forces.

Yale IV Surface, May 4th-13th 2900
The planet of Yale IV was not what Vintagion had expected. Satellites and orbital scans can not show how it feels to be on the actual surface. The temperature on the surface is a ridiculous 140 degrees, with a humidity of almost 230!, it is the bare maximum a person can survive on, the air pressure however was insane, making cooling systems or cooling suits and armor useless. The only way to survive is to wear cool clothes and drink lots of fluids, or be inside a building. That being said the Vintagionian forces were forced to march slowly to conserve energy. Three attack groups have already been totally destroyed, one by massive sandstorm, and another as the native giant Sand Snakes arose from the ground and eat the other. There exoskeleton being impenetrable by any known weapon aside from ship cannons, however with the space battle ahead it was impossible to orbitally support the invasion force. Battlegroup B secured the old abandoned Fort Powden, where Thermas Piot transformed into his command post (See my last post).
"General, Battlegroup G has not reported in on their assignment. Do you want us to send a search party?" Asked Major General Thulus Leighton to his superior, General Piot.
Piot turned around and looked displeased and spoke to Thulus."No, our scanners cannot pick anything up with this damn sandstorm. Besides another nearby Battalion reported a massive earthquake in the area, so we assume they are dead or MIA." He responded, he took a deep breath and grinned. "This is bullshit, we never should have come to this desert rock. I don't give a flying fuck about the indestructible material mined from this rock. I know this is only found on this planet and it's use can give a major advantage to the owner of this planet, but does it really fucking matter?"
Thulus tensed up and gave Piot a dark stare reminded Piot that his men would walk into a black hole if it meant they achieved their goals. Afterward the generals discussed strategy.

Palace of Princes', Executive District, Princeton, Vintagion Prime, May 3rd 2900
Supreme Chancellor Mars Miraak sat at his office, that was a common place for him to be as he rarely left it, spending at least 22 hours a day working (Vintagion Prime's distance from the sun extends it's days to 30 hours long, it would be longer if there moons did not rotate as quickly as they do) his office was enormous his supercomputers showed a live map of all events happening in the galaxy, his holotable allowed him to command and move troops by simply moving his finger and selection of the course of action. Usually Miraak and his war advisers and Generals have meetings and move forces, the icon's force the selected force to move to the required location. The officer in charge of the selected force receives a notification and without hesitation or questions, he and his forces move to the destination given. This allows for easy troop movements and not a massive chain of command which requires time and coordination.
During one of these meetings the Director of War noticed a small Imperium which called itself "Benxboro" according to the AI it was unaligned, remember reading about a famous general who defeated the Legrians with the surname Benx, Miraak assumed that the people of Benxboro worshiped him as a god or at least held him in high regard. Being the scheming and cunning person he is, Miraak sent a holo-message to the Benxborian leadership, it went as the following:
Receiver: Emperor Rahis VI Blissen of The Benxboro Empire
Sender: Supreme Chancellor Mars Miraak of The Sole Imperial Realm of Vintagion, Grand Vizier of The Vintagionian Empire of Supreme Aliens A.K.A. The Imperial Alliance of Powers

My esteemed colleagues, The Great Prince of Vintagion wishes to offer you membership into the Vintagionian Realm, only eleven selected species have been granted to such a high honor. That being said, the Great Prince of Vintagion knows about your conflict with other inferior scum in the Andromeda Galaxy, and would like to commend your following of the superiority code. You see my friend, Vintagion is the most powerful military in galactic history and shall always remain so for eternity. The Great Prince wishes to expand his domain into the Andromeda as it is one of the few habitable galaxies not attacked by a warrior race known as Battlefront, which wiped out trillions of species on a never ending quest of killing those unworthy of life. According to our galaxy maps, your empire remains on the border of the galaxy. My master the Great Prince, is also your long lost god, he is Benx, if you do not believe me, he will show you should you deny this offer, and it will not be pleasant...
So by his decree you are to do the following commands:
1. You will join the Vintagion Alliance and fight in the Princes name and obey his commands or any Vintagionian Superior, you will pledge eternal loyalty to Vintagion no matter what.
2. Allow Vintagionian Military Forces to annex your territory in the Andromeda and use it as a staging area for his conquest of the galaxy.

In Return You Shall Revive:
1. Unwanted slaves
2. Military Assistance and Protection
3. Economic Support
4. You shall be rewarded with Vintagionian Ingenuity as gifts for your loyalty.

You have 36 hours to respond before we invade and crush you.
Join The Empire, for the Future!
- Supreme Chancellor Miraak
Last edited by Vintagion on Mon May 04, 2015 8:23 am, edited 5 times in total.

Benxboro
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 31, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Benxboro » Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:06 pm

Aboard BN Judgment, reentering normal space. 3 Bèchî, 1152 YB. 0400 hours IST.
"Admiral Kessor! Something's wrong!"
Rohis Kessor turned to the scrawny, poorly-shaven man who'd said this, Lieutenant Rechs, with a frown.
"Yes, Lieutenant?" he asked.
Rechs pointed to the wall-mounted monitor he sat in front of. On it was a simple command line window. Several lines of repetitive text wound their way down the screen. Rechs scrolled down the screen with his mouse helpfully every few seconds while Kessor read, his eyes ultimately flicking at the timestamp every so often, before he came to the last few lines.
<<0358:00:14 IST, 3.1152.13>> Imperial Warship Judgment requesting standard hail from Imperial Air Traffic Control Station Gamra Four
<<0359:00:99 IST, 3.1152.13>> Imperial Warship Judgment receives no response from Imperial Air Traffic Control Station Gamra Four
<<0359:02:00 IST, 3.1152.13>> Imperial Warship Judgment requests standard hail from Imperial Air Traffic Control Station Gamra Four

This went on for fifty-seven lines until the end.
<<0400:00:00 IST, 3.1152.13>> Imperial Warship Judgment commences scan of local space
<<0400:10:00 IST, 3.1152.13>> Imperial Warship Judgment Astrographical Computer Network sends automated results to Science Department, Ship's Inquisition Office, Command Bridge Officer Lieutenant W. Rechs
<<0400:25:00 IST, 3.1152.13>> Imperial Warship Judgment Science Department confirms that Imperial Warship Judgment is far beyond Imperial space.

Kessor stared at this last piece in horror, and then at his fleet which had followed him this far. All of them were stranded in some distant place among the stars, lightyears from home.
Would they ever come back?
Office of the Emperor of the One True Empire, Imperial Palace, Benx City, Alpha World: 5 Bèchî, 1152 YB.
Rahis moaned in pleasure. "I say, Rax, your cousin's skills are impeccable. Where did she learn such...whoreish things?"
Rax Chatton frowned at the Emperor. His cousin Arya continued to pleasure the Emperor under the table.
"She's a spinster," he said.
"I see." Rahis nodded. "How goes your work on Trodar?"
"Excellently, sir. The heretics who worship the demoness Torya have gone into hiding, but the Legionnaires are seeking them out. Further-"
A messenger ran into the office with two papers, his expression worried.
"Emperor!" he exclaimed. "The 93rd Fleet Group and the 501st Legion have disappeared, Gamra didn't find them!"
The Emperor sat up straight at this. He frowned and made no further indication of the shock this news rendered unto him, then leaned forward and clasped his hands together as his body heaved and the world grayed momentarily, and the slurping noises slapped around in his head.
"Well then. Give me the results from Gamra."
The messenger looked down at the papers with a gloomy look. "There's also a message from..." His eyes widened in disbelief. "From The Benx!"
Rahis watched the messenger impatiently, as did Chatton. Both men watched him drop the papers on the table, where Rahis picked up the latter paper, his curiosity and fear piqued. Had the Day of Apocalypse finally come?
Vintagion wrote:
Receiver: Emperor Rahis VI Blissen of The Benxboro Empire
Sender: Supreme Chancellor Mars Miraak of The Sole Imperial Realm of Vintagion, Grand Vizier of The Vintagionian Empire of Supreme Aliens A.K.A. The Imperial Alliance of Powers

My esteemed colleagues, The Great Prince of Vintagion wishes to offer you membership into the Vintagionian Realm, only eleven selected species have been granted to such a high honor. That being said, the Great Prince of Vintagion knows about your conflict with other inferior scum in the Andromeda Galaxy, and would like to commend your following of the superiority code. You see my friend, Vintagion is the most powerful military in galactic history and shall always remain so for eternity. The Great Prince wishes to expand his domain into the Andromeda as it is one of the few habitable galaxies not attacked by a warrior race known as Battlefront, which wiped out trillions of species on a never ending quest of killing those unworthy of life. According to our galaxy maps, your empire remains on the border of the galaxy. My master the Great Prince, is also your long lost god, he is Benx, if you do not believe me, he will show you should you deny this offer, and it will not be pleasant...
So by his decree you are to do the following commands:
1. You will join the Vintagion Alliance and fight in the Princes name and obey his commands or any Vintagionian Superior, you will pledge eternal loyalty to Vintagion no matter what.
2. Allow Vintagionian Military Forces to annex your territory in the Andromeda and use it as a staging area for his conquest of the galaxy.

In Return You Shall Revive:
1. Unwanted slaves
2. Military Assistance and Protection
3. Economic Support
4. You shall be rewarded with Vintagionian Ingenuity as gifts for your loyalty.

You have 36 hours to respond before we invade and crush you.
Join The Empire, for the Future!
- Supreme Chancellor Miraak

It had indeed. He gulped, his heart pounded, and he said to the messenger:
"Send this at once," he said.
To Our LORD Benx, Warrior of the Stars, General of Mankind, Conqueror of Demons, Maker of Worlds, Father of Men, Master of Women, Slayer of Devils
(Image)
The Emperor, Rahis Blissen, is humbled, My LORD, to receive Your divine will at long last. The Empire has tangled with the most violent demons, the Darsich, and the most nefarious heretics, the "Freethinkers", yet. We have defeated them both and await Your newest orders.

The messenger wrote this down and sent it to a messenger ship, which would fly to the source of the transmission and give the Empire's response to The Benx.
Last edited by Benxboro on Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
An interstellar, sexist, speciesist, theocratic and autocratic empire and land of horrors and mechs becoming a religious and speciesist, but egalitarian constitutional monarchy.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~
The more blood for the blood god, the better.
Trans woman with liberal characteristics
She/her
Colonist

HERESY! DEMONS! LAUNCH THE GREAT CRUSADE!

Brainish Laconia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 14, 2013

Postby Brainish Laconia » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:14 am

Palace of the Governor-Prince, Laconia City, Brainish Laconia: May 2, 2900, 0800 hours Laconia time.
It was a lovely day in Laconia. The sun shone beautifully on the city, whose flowers bloomed beautifully in all areas. Laconia's citizenry was pleased with their lives...and ignorant of the darkness awaiting them.
Their Governor-Princess staggered into the office still adorned with portraits of Peter in valiant position, killing the enemies of Laconia or protecting its' people. She couldn't cry; her tears were already shed, leaving her grieving eyes dry and her body weary. Even so it seemed Peter called to her from beyond the grave, exhorting her to join him in death.
Her feet dumbly carried her to his golden throne, the one from which he had ruled, engraved with many honorable scenes. She ran her fingers over them, remembering the times she had been there to help him and the times she hadn't. From her exalted post aboard the Unyielding, she had been able to rain down all kinds of aid to him...The memories themselves were inaccessible, but she remembered.
She stood in front of the desk as she had when Peter was alive, averting her eyes from the empty throne and to the datapads on it. Reports that there was a new rebellion on Z which would strain the newly decimated Navy- itself led by a prestigious Vice Admiral- and other uprisings throughout the populated regions of Laconia, from the Lesbian sector to Byzantinia to Rhodes. It was all too much, and she hoped that she could reach a behind the scenes settlement with at least one of the rebel leaders. Perhaps this was all a Wargame Peter had arranged...
And what to do about Laconia's enemies? They swarmed beyond back in the greater galaxy after all, and the City itself was likely being pillaged by vengeful Kanarian and UCE troops. She couldn't fight them; they would destroy her remaining loyal fleets before they could attack. Perhaps Maklohi would be merciful to Laconia...or not. Maybe Berydan could sway him.
That was all to be found out.
Last edited by Brainish Laconia on Tue May 12, 2015 6:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Federal Republic of Hellas
The Thirty-Ninth Sector of The United Colonies of Earth
Ceremonially Honored by the Princessipality of Laconia
Unity in Freedom

Kanaria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kanaria » Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:02 pm

A shot of Stratford, New Maryland's downtown during the Siege of Stratford (April 22-May 3, 2900)

Holochamber, Office of the President of the Federal Republic of Kanaria, Sacramento, Capital Region, Kanaria: May 2, 2900, 0520 hours local time.
Alanna was surprised to see Maklohi smile. She realized that he feared The Big Brain, and was unable to contain his relief that the man had not been able to take Sacramento. He checked his datapad, while Entzigs looked in her direction and spoke.
"Excellent. With the Brainish forces fleeing you now have an opportunity to launch a counter attack and take the fight to their island; things are looking up for your people, Ms. Berydan. I also am," he said while looking at a screen mounted on his wrist like a watch, "a bearer of good news, it seems. My ground forces are holding firm on Yale IV; we were losing ground at first but we repulsed some Vintagion assaults, including trapping several of their army groups in a giant sandstorm. However our naval forces are having a tough time against theirs as they are slowly but surely breaking through my blockade. However I am confident that my forces will adjust. They always do."
Junya sat back up and set down his 'pad. Clinton remained still and observant. To Alanna this behavior was hardly atypical of him; he usually didn't say anything or do much but watch what others were doing during meetings of the Inner Colonial Planetary Governments' Association until the end, when he offered his own and largely idiosyncratic stance on the topic. Across from her the haughty-looking Le'Goreoth Tamzel of Mount Gold's tentacles flickered as he spoke. "My forces are losing ground quickly to the Kaltoninians, however my forces will regroup and counter attack; do not worry about my people, I do not need your pity. Leave these people to me, I know how to fight these people. Meanwhile, I propose a new tactic to counteract the Vintagion coordinated assaults. I propose a new solution, codenamed 'Joint Juggernaut'. As you will all see on your view screens, I have constructed a draft for our new strategy."
His repetitiveness irritated Alanna, but she guessed the alien saw little distinction. In front of her holoprojection and thirty thousand lightyears away a segment of the table flipped over and became a screen that flicked up from it to face her.
She leaned forward as much as she could to read it. It was a simple framework, whose aim was "To combat the Vintagion threat and deal with it in an effective and realistic manner" and applied to all the nations here represented. Her forces would be fighting Battlefront and 'Hiblaaargh' alongside Nungfienrt and Skyzion, another interstellar government she knew little of. She shrugged her bemusement and distress off. Humanity- at least UCE-based humanity- was mostly ignorant of the present-day galactic situation. Alanna further noticed that Nungfienrt and the United Colonies itself were the two most extended forces due to their superior numbers, prominence and proximity to the enemy's space. Presently her own forces were busy industrializing major colonies and fortifying others, while fighting in southern New Maryland and near Avon against the Brainish, who were putting up some last-minute resistance. All other Brainish invasions had withdrawn from Kanarian territory and from the other Rusonian supercontinents, while their fleet was being smashed in orbit as Maklohi had promised. It was Maklohi, indeed, who spoke next.
"I like this strategy. I regret that I did not request its' implementation earlier- I was caught up in political issues at home. We will use our forces to the fullest extent to accomplish this. They ought to be able to, with these. Perhaps we will be more effective in the conflict as a result." As he spoke he worked effortlessly with his datapad while seeming perfectly focused on the conference. Alanna's own buzzed on the table behind her. She swiftly leapt out to get it before returning to the holoprojector, opening a new file from AI/UCE: 02123-25139-ES.
The United Colonies of Earth wrote:
To: President, Secretary-General and High Commissioner of the United Colonies of Earth Junya Maklohi FORWARDED To: Prime Minister and Grand/Holy Duke Lex Entzigs IV of the United Cosmic Dukedom of the Gulf of Nungfienrt, Premier Mael Slate of The Fondor Hegemony, President of the Republic Alanna Berydan of Kanaria, Lord Mayor Franklin Clinton of Setgavarius, Le'Goreoth Tamzel of Mount Gold of The Confederacy of The Cantainian Canonical Consortium, President Vince Orgus of Yeriga
Re: Upgrade Package 2900
UPGRADE PACKAGE FOR UCEDF FOR THE 30TH CENTURY

Item 1: Infantry Weapons are updated.
T29 EDR. Features: advanced fire rate (3600 RPM at max), three fire modes (semiauto, 3-round select fire, automatic cycling) and built-in Long-Range Target Identification Sight. Underslung M383 Flechette Launcher/Target-Seeking. Equipped with 7.44x10.1 mm caseless teleonized rounds in a 60-round magazine.
M35 DKML. Features: can seek individual infantry targets, has M35A DKML equipped with decoy missiles, advanced Direct Impact Boosters, more powerful shaped warhead for HEAT missiles.
M7D MAP. Features: fully automatic fire rate.
M88 CAEW. Features: high-energy close-range electrolaser plasma bolt.
Item 2: Following vehicles are upgraded with improved armor and shields.
M12 HTTV/Pressurized, M1AC Bear, M2A2 ARV/H, M3B AAAV, M8B2 MSP, M33B2 ATHV: Iridium Titanotungsten laminate hull, Plasma-Teleonic Shielding added.
Item 3: Antistarfighter defenses are updated.
M35K DKML. Features: cluster missile pods and electronic signature lock-on.
M1E TBW. Features: increased volume and fire rate, ability to target objects smaller than 100 m.
Item 4: Conclusions and deployment.
All items are to be deployed at once to UCE forces presently assigned to defensive operations within United Colonies of Earth space. Forces deployed elsewhere will receive the above items when supply vessels are able to access their positions.
These are designed to improve effectiveness and survivability against Vintagionian and Felnian forces threatening the United Colonies, and stretch SciDiv Military Research and Development to the maximum. They announce that they want these measures to work, and apologize if they fail to do so.
Item 5: Documentation from the Librarian of Humanity
You don't make this work, Maklohi, I'll fucking kill you. Well, not literally, because then I'd be pasted. But I have expectations that you'd best get us in the best position to win. The researchers worked very hard to produce this, with the limited knowledge we possess. And if you fail, Vintagion will have all our heads.
TERMINATE DOCUMENT

The Kanarian President had had no contact with Emily Schuler, but she figured the aging Knight was probably going half insane and had lost all her previous decorum by this point; thus she had threatened the UCE's autocrat before all his allies. Sure enough Alanna saw him looking at his datapad with mild displeasure.
"Lovely lady, isn't she," he deadpanned. "Well, that's the upgrade package. It'll be distributed within forty-eight hours to all our fleet and infantry units besides the ones fighting on Yale- Admiral Salmond's a good leader, she'll get the job done, I expect- along with the units actively engaging the Felnians in the Reclaimed Colonies. They will be able to respond to the attacks and move to their assigned locations. Given that Vintagionian units were spotted near the most important Ladrian Gliusor worlds, I hope my forces will not suffer the same fate as the battlegroup at Smetria- but with your help, we may yet succeed. And I thank you both, President Berydan, Lord Mayor Clinton, for helping the Colonies when we were too proud to ask for any. I promise you that such popular quirkiness will not impact our decisions in the future."
Alanna grinned slightly, though to others it would look as if she were going to say something. Maklohi stared at his datapad with surprise.
"Well!" Junya exclaimed. "It looks like The Big Brain is dead."
Upon hearing these words, Alanna felt a mixture of disbelief and shock. She blinked once, wiped her eyes briefly with her knuckles, and nodded her acceptance of the fact. Surprising herself, she felt nothing upon hearing the news- then refocused her attention.
"Prime Minister Entzigs, President Maklohi," she said, "thanks for all your support in recent weeks- we couldn't have survived Battlefront and the Big Brain without it. But I must admit that my constituents disagree with this, and, furthermore, believe the two of you are patriarchal dictators. If you could come down to London or Birmingham later on in the month and ameliorate them, so that my more foolish opponents don't come to power and make Kanaria into a patriarchal dictatorship, I believe all Kanarians would be very grateful." Her statement wasn't graceful, but she had promised a few days ago to convince her people to see the UCE in a more peaceful light, and she would make sure it would happen.
Last edited by Kanaria on Thu May 14, 2015 7:47 am, edited 7 times in total.

Liberal
Federalist
Republican
Democrat
Statist
Cishet male

American

The Astral Ascendancy of Skyzion and Fec
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Astral Ascendancy of Skyzion and Fec » Tue May 05, 2015 7:01 am

Prime Minister Entzigs and President Maklohi did not look pleased with the Kanarian's comment. Entzigs gritted his teeth together as he has been tired of being addressed as a sexist and a dictator. He replied to President Berydan, calm but stern, not letting his frustration get to him.
"With respect President Berydan, I believe you need to reform your media and education system. Your media is out of control and the fact you allow your media to do this is a stain on your nations prestige. Maklohi and myself are anything but what your people say we are. The first bill I passed was equal pay for equal work, half of Nungfienrt's senate is women, I legalized abortion on all Nungfienrt planets. Just because I have been elected 3 consecutive times doesn't mean I am a dictator, I nearly lost my last election. Just because Nungfienrt doesn't have term limits and the same person gets elected over and over does not mean I am a dictator. The first Nungfienrt Duke, Ramulous I ruled for 69 years, before he died in office. He won 14 consecutive elections, some of them blowouts and some of them closely contested. People in Nungfienrt saw him as their representative, not a dictator. I'm sure James Barthis was seen the same way by the UCE.

Silent the entire meeting, the Skyzonian Legislator Prei'taraum Kaedious finally interjected, trying to keep the peace between his allies. He spoke the following loud an clearly, Skyzonian voices have an echo after them making them very hard not to hear, even when whispering.
"Enough, can't you see this is what Vintagion wants! They want us to be divided, it weakens us within, division brings weakness, unity brings strength. The Queen of Fec, Talkia Aqwoi and I are from different planets and different cultures, however we recently signed an agreement, this agreement allowed us to be joined together as one. We have striven better as a collective then as individual powers. Prime Minister Entzigs may not be the most popular leader but he is trying. And to be honest he is trying more then any of you are. So look at your self before you pass judgment." The Legislator paused and waited.
President Orgus nodded his head in agreement. Meanwhile Le'Groth Tamzel rubbed his tentacles near his mouth as if he had something to say.
"I concur, the Duke [Entzigs] is a great organism, it was him who brought my people into this alliance, it was him who made Nungfienrt our biggest trading partner, it is him who brought Fondor into this alliance, it was him who inflicted the first defeat against the Imperial powers and IT WAS HIM WHO SAVED YOUR ASSES AT PLANET 3224! AND IT WAS MAKLOHI WHO SAVED YOU AGAINST THE BIG BRAIN! So be grateful and stop insulting them." Tamzel shouted, upon saying that Nand Hudson who was in the bathroom the entire meeting came back and joined his spot next to Tamzel. Hudson laughed and commented:
"Easy now ma' squid fella. Da Skyzonian just said let's all be buds, so lets stop dis in-fighting and let's get along. Now letz get back to teh business at hand."
President Orgus agreed and replied: "I agree, this is trivial and should not take up any more meeting time."
However Premier Slate shook his head and grinned. He coughed and got everyones attention, he spoke with a strict and intimidating tone.
"President Berydan, His Majesty, Holy Duke and Prime Minister Entzigs and Secretary General Maklohi did not come to this meeting to be insulted by what your people think of them. The Fondorian people see you as a weak, craven coward who has no idea what she is doing, and put trivial interests such as gender over issues which effect an entire nation like defense and the economy and more importantly this war. On what basis do your people accuse these leaders of sexism and dictatorship?" Slate paused, Entzigs nodded in total agreement. Slate ended the pause by continuing his argument:
"Now before you answer with an a lie, I will answer with a truth, that truth is that you let your media run your country. You are their leader and yet you use propaganda to make Maklohi and Entzigs look like demons. You could end that but you choose not to, why? Because you agree with it, don't sit here and act all noble and say that it isn't your point of view, that is total bogus, you and your people think alike. There is no reason to have an allied member spew such lies against her allies and be considered a friend. You supported the Big Brain and you did not stop his slaughter, then you some here and spit in the alliances face, get out, your people deserve what your getting.
I call forth an informal resolution to remove Kanaria from the Allies and have President Maklohi take control of Russon and all Kanarian lands and remove Alanna Berydan with force. Vote on your keypad's now.
Code: Select all
[b]Premier Slate: Votes Yes
Holy Duke and Prime Minister Entzigs: Votes Yes
President Orgus: Votes No
Legislator Kaedious: Votes No
Head of State Hudson: Votes Yes
Chairman Tamzel: Votes Yes
President Berydan: Votes No (I would hope and assume)
Lord Mayor Frank Clinton: No[/b]

Well President Maklohi you have the deciding vote my friend, all the attention was turned to him.

Lipokruta, Tazitine System
The Battlefront fleet which orbited the planet commenced fired, firing Electron Beams, Atomic Rockets, and tens of thousands of Laser Cannons firing purple colored beams of high powered energy toward the Skyzion fleet. Lieutenant Commerder (Vice-Admiral) Shqwei, a middle aged female Admiral who has proven equality exists in other societies outside of Earth. The battle raged, starfighters of both sides begun to duel in epic duels that could only be portrayed in a movie. Meanwhile the Planetary Cannon unleashed harvested solar energy which it received from Skyzion's own sun, a bright giant star nicknamed The Brigade of Brightness, the star was just far away from Skyzion's planets to not have it's heat kill life on the planets. The Star was located near the center of Skyzonian space making it a sun and time standard for all the planets in their domain. With such power absorbed into a weapon, the heat of the beam literally evaporated the Battlefront ship shields leaving them defenseless to attacks on the hull. Commerder Shqwei paced the bridge and spoke to her fleet via hologram:
"Hold Chain Wall formation, and commence primary ignition of the Energized Crystal Cannons and the Artificial Hydro Wave Beam Emitter, focus fire on the screening fleet so that we may get our planetary cannon a clear shot at their main fleet, now hurry we must not waste time because Battlefront will surely move there fleet out of range." Shqwei instructed, she was nervous as she did not have faith in the Artificial Hydro Wave Beam Emitter. The Hydro Beam was a prototype weapon of Fec Origin, although it sounds rather weak being water, the most powerful natural force on a planet is water. If you put enough force and pressure into water, the damage can be catastrophic, if you have such high pressure water and power and focus it into a single beam of constant motioned energy, water can literally chop a person in half and cut an entire cities down in seconds. Water can also literally pierce anything known to exist, one of them being Battlefront's bizarre ship hulls on their Star Destroyers which are like a second and more powerful shield.
"Hydro Pressure at 50,000,000,000 ma'am we must fire now otherwise our cannon will blow up." Shouted the AI, "Fire at will." Replied Shqwei, the emitter fired and although the gravitational forces were strong and you would think the water would just float, the pressure and force of the water boomed out of the cannon, going at speeds that were not visible to even the best defense AI.
PIEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRBRORSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSHHSHSHSHSHHSHSHHHHHH
A large piercing sound would have exploded if there was sound, and fractions later, a massive hold pierced right through thousands of Battlefront ships, like dominoes. One by one the ships begun to internally explode ad this giant gaping hole ripped apart their ships even if they were shielded.
There was such smoke and debries flying around in space, that the Skyzonians could not see what was going on. "Ma'am there are so many explosions, our scanners cannot get a good reading, all it shows are explosions." Said The Scanner Inspector.
"Very well, we shall wait until we can see. Hold the Crystal Cannons on standby, once the smoke and rubble clears I want a clean shot on them." Replied Shqwei. And there they waited.
Last edited by The Astral Ascendancy of Skyzion and Fec on Thu May 07, 2015 9:02 am, edited 6 times in total.

Setgavarius
Ambassador

Postby Setgavarius » Tue May 05, 2015 11:24 am

The meeting had been going rather well up until then. Franklin sensed that the shit had been flung: now Kanarian anti-UCE propaganda would get them an enemy within their own camp. He'd seen some of it. It reminded him of some stuff he'd seen on Earth in the Museum of Political Propaganda,
Junya looked completely unconcerned; this was his usual attitude in the past when confronted with opposition. As long as they didn't actually do more than insult him he didn't care what anyone said about him.
Entzigs, meanwhile, was a little less unconcerned. His jaw locked, as if it had a power that needed to be restrained, before he spoke. His voice was stern, but carried little trace of ire.
"With respect, President Berydan, I believe you need to reform your media and education system. Your media is out of control and the fact you allow your media to do this is a stain on your nations prestige. Maklohi and myself are anything but what your people say we are. The first bill I passed was equal pay for equal work, half of Nungfienrt's senate is women; I legalized abortion on all Nungfienrt planets. Just because I have been elected 3 consecutive times doesn't mean I am a dictator, I nearly lost my last election. Just because Nungfienrt doesn't have term limits and the same person gets elected over and over does not mean I am a dictator. The first Nungfienrt Duke, Ramulous I, ruled for 69 years, before he died in office. He won 14 consecutive elections, some of them blowouts and some of them closely contested. People in Nungfienrt saw him as their representative, not a dictator. I'm sure James Barthis was seen the same way by the UCE."
Indeed he had been. Even when he sent Peacekeepers to enforce the articles of the UDHR relating to non-heterosexual people on sexist and homophobic colonies, the majority of humanity had believed that Barthis was a benevolent and good leader who had earned their trust through his past military heroism and his respect for and involvement in the democratic process. Maklohi nodded to confirm this, as did Franklin himself.
The representative from Skyzion spoke. His voice echoed throughout the room, even though he was only half-shouting, as he said, "Enough: can't you see that this is what Vintagion wants?! They want us to be divided, it weakens us within, division brings weakness, unity brings strength. The Queen of Fec, Talkia Aqwoi and I are from different planets and different cultures, however we recently signed an agreement, this agreement allowed us to be joined together as one. We have striven better as a collective then as individual powers. Prime Minister Entzigs may not be the most popular leader but he is trying- and to be honest he is trying more then any of you are. So look at yourself before you pass judgment."
Franklin agreed with the sentiment, but not with the invocation to examine his own faults. In terms of popularity he had none. His election had been a shoe-in because of how well the country generally was and his promises to not change that pattern, and most everyone didn't dislike him at least. Junya was, to be honest, supported by less than half of all Colonists because of the EDAA, but he had felt it was necessary to alert the people to the fact of the war. Alanna herself was moderately approved, with ratings of forty percent.
But the sudden attack on (he couldn't help but notice) the only female leader of an Allied nation resumed. This time it was the Cantainian, Le'Goreoth Tamzel, who spoke.
"I concur, the Duke [Entzigs] is a great organism, it was him who brought my people into this alliance, it was him who made Nungfienrt our biggest trading partner, it is him who brought Fondor into this alliance, it was him who inflicted the first defeat against the Imperial powers and IT WAS HIM WHO SAVED YOUR ASSES AT PLANET 3224! AND IT WAS MAKLOHI WHO SAVED YOU AGAINST THE BIG BRAIN! So be grateful and stop insulting them."
Junya cracked a small grin at this. Behind him a grinning man in a jacket entered, evidently Nand Hudson due to his prior absence. He wordlessly took his seat next to Tamzel, chuckling, and said, "Easy now ma' squid fella. Da Skyzonian just said let's all be buds, so lets stop dis in-fighting and let's get along. Now letz get back to teh business at hand."
Franklin looked gloomily at Alanna. He didn't want to see her expression, but he had to. It was rapidly turning crimson with anger at the implications and statements leveled against her: that she was totally sympathetic to her own SDP supporters' mistrust of the biggest two Allied Powers and the conspiracy theories swirling about them. He knew her to be normally good at concealing her emotions. If this had been somewhat more informal, he would have advised her to send her Acting Defense Minister in her stead so she could finally get some sleep.
Mercifully for her, Vince Orgus, looking irked by this whole ordeal, spoke. "I agree; this is trivial and should not take up any more meeting time."
Slate shook his head, a nasty sneer on his face. Franklin wondered how lovely he'd be at other venues if this was his modus operandi here, and then he spoke too. "President Berydan," he began, his tone patronizing, "His Majesty Holy Duke and Prime Minister Entzigs and Secretary General Maklohi did not come to this meeting to be insulted by what your people think of them. The Fondorian people see you as a weak, craven coward who has no idea what she is doing, and puts trivial interests such as gender over issues which effect an entire nation like defense and the economy, and more importantly, this war. On what basis do your people accuse these leaders of sexism and dictatorship?"
Here he paused dramatically to allow Entzigs to nod in assent. Junya just looked forward with a calm expression on his face, seemingly oblivious to the gravity of Slate's statements.
"Now before you answer with a lie," Slate said to the apoplectic Berydan, his voice hard as Ghibalbian titanotungsten alloy, "I will answer with a truth. That truth is that you let your media run your country. You are their leader, and yet you use propaganda to make Maklohi and Entzigs look like demons. You could end that but you choose not to. Why? Because you agree with it. Don't sit here and act all noble and say that it isn't your point of view; that is totally bogus. You and your people think alike. There is no reason to have an allied member spew such lies against her allies and be considered a friend. You supported the Big Brain, and you did not stop his slaughter, then you come here and spit in the alliance's face." Slate's expression became decidedly ugly with disgust. "Get out. Your people deserve what you're getting. I call forth an informal resolution to remove Kanaria from the Allies and have President Maklohi take control of Ruson and all Kanarian lands and remove Alanna Berydan with force. Vote on your keypads now."
Franklin did, suppressing his laughter at the absurdity of Slate's actions. He chose to go against the resolution, and, reading it, started to laugh madly at the absurdity and rudeness of Slate's actions. He had done the equivalent of suggesting that they all rob a neighbor of her house and give it to her rival in her face. Junya looked at him with concern.
"Franklin, are you alright?" he asked.
"Yeah..." Franklin laughed. "It's just so funny, because we're voting to conquer a country and overthrow it or not in front of them. Not that I honestly think that a war between Kanaria and the UCE would be a laughing matter, it'd be a bloodbath and just as you said at this meeting's beginning, we can't afford second fronts, Premier Slate- or infighting for the same token." His own words sobered him to sit up. "That being said, this resolution is a bad idea. We can't afford it and it looks like an overreaction to a propaganda war that's been waged for close to half a millennium- a propaganda war that, while having its' own losses, has in fact abated significantly since the Second Battle of Smithia. The Kanarian communications systems- all of ours, in fact- would be better tuned to create a universal system of codes and encryption for all members of this alliance to use. With that, I vote against the resolution."
Junya looked thoughtfully at him. Franklin knew his choice before he made it.
Last edited by Setgavarius on Tue May 12, 2015 8:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
The World of Snark

Battlefront
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Battlefront » Fri May 08, 2015 9:06 am

The Supreme Citadel, Dracholt, 18,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 light years away in the Glyuik Galaxy
Dracholt was the homeworld of the Battlefront species, it's capital, and center of their multi-galactic empire. Disipite it's insane distance from the Milky Way galaxy, Battlefront was able to ship troops from there Empire to the Milky Way with incredible speed. This was because of the Zantinias Wormhole which was located right by the Battlefront central capital in the Milky Way, which was the first planet they conquered in the Milky Way 150 years ago. His Glorious Eminence Optimus Patriarch Continizot, First of His Name, Chosen Prophet of The 7 Gods, Protector of The Empire, Conqueror of The Infidels, Master of The Warrior Code, King of Combat, and Holy Emperor God Ruler of The Holy God Chosen Species of Battlefront (I can go on an on) was transported on the Imperitor's Mega-Star Destroyer to the Glyuik Galaxy via the Zantinias Wormhole, from which the ship arrived at the Battlefront capital of Dracholt. The planet appeared to be pure white, from orbit as if there was nothing there.
Upon arriving on the surface Continizot was escorted to the holy alter of the 7 Gods, there he received the blessings of the gods and performed the ritual signifying that he is the leader of the Empire. After completing the ritual Continizot went to his palace, The Supreme Citadel, as he arrived a massive rainstorm occurred, this was taken as a sign that the gods have blessed Battlefront with good fortune as long as Continizot rules. Continizot approached his throne in the center of the citadel, which was shaped as a giant pyramid.
"Optimus, welcome back to the capital, while you were away at Medidia, we captured three obnoxious infidel slaves that annoyed their masters to much in which he sent them to you to judge." Arbiter Shunba said as he knelt down to Continizot.
"Before I begin, I appointed Supreme Overlord Ovarssion to lead the Empire's forces in the Milky way, be sure to remind his family the price of his failure." Responded Continizot.
"At once, my master." Responded the Arbiter, as he left Continizot summoned the Chief of the Palace Guards, which brought forth the annoying slaves.
"This vermin is named Joey, whatever the hell it means; he constantly talked about random ideological thoughts, he never shut up, and despite his masters whip, he still didn't silence his tongue. His master knew he could just kill him and make him suffer, but instead he sent him to you to get a more cruel punishment, as he did not have to tools to do so in his establishment." Said the Chief as he knelt before his King. Continizot motioned for his torture chamber to be summoned in his presence.
"Stick a reed into his pisshole, slowly." Shouted Continizot, as he watched his Palace Guard strip the slaves clothes, "AHHHHHHHHHHHH" Screamed the slave, "Now hammer it in there!" Shouted Continizot, he then clapped as the Headmaster slugged away with an old mallet driving the reed deep into his penis, the slave screamed immensely. "Now since he doesn't shut up, rip out his voice box!" Shouted Continizot, the Headmaster walked over to him and took a large blade, and slowly dissected the slave alive, while the reed was being hammered into his "junk" by the Palace Guards.
"RAGH!" Screamed the Headmaster as he located his voicebox, he dropped his blade and ripped it out with his talons, the gore was immense.
This torcher was broadcasted throughout the Empire, and everyone clapped and rejoiced, all the slaves however cowered not wanting to be next.
"Hang him upside down by his balls outside the palace. Let the Condor's eat his remains, we might as well keep the only animal alive on our homeworld, alive." Said Continizot, he then watched as his guards escorted the slave outside, he was barley alive, but he was going to die any minute.
"This annoying slave is named Josh, he is even more annoying then the first, I have his mouth bolted shut by fusion cutters, so you won't have to hear him talk about shit that means absolutely nothing and things nobody gives a flying fuck about. But on his way here he never stopped talking about plants and the sun." Said the Chief as he bought forth Josh. Continizot slapped Josh across the face and then proceeded to beat the living piss outta him.
"This little twat likes fucking plants? His snatch of a mother should have fucking aborted his bitch ass before he came out of her cunt. Oh boy do I hate plant lovers, plants and people are only used as food, nothing more, nothing less. Put him inside a dome with a Zor Weed and make sure he is positioned right so that the weed slowly growths through his body and that it will gouge his internal organs slowly and painfully." He said, before going toward the final slave, a runaway lizard like species nicknamed "Greenson." Continizot cut off his tail and used it to choke Greenson, before relenting and using it as a belt.
"I have no idea what species you are, but it doesn't matter, your are an infidel. Scale him alive and then put him into a cage where the Condor's can eat him alive. Then use his scales and make it a rug and put this rug into the ground and everyday have a different guardsmen shit on this rug until it isn't recognizable. And if anybody cleans the damn rug, have there entire bloodline eliminated and crucify the one who cleaned it and have them thrown into a nearby Red Dwarf Star with a spacesuit and watch them fall to there death before they enter the atmosphere and get burned alive into molecular dust." Continizot ordered, he then walked back up to his throne and summoned all the major members of the Battlefront government. In front of them he would perform the ceremonial "Speech of Direction" which indicated how the Optimus would rule and what his major points of emphasis are.
Last edited by Battlefront on Mon May 11, 2015 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fondor
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Fondor » Tue May 12, 2015 9:04 am

Neo Atlantis, Fondor: May 2, 2900
Upon conclusion of the resolution; which failed. Premier Slate stern looked dissipated, he chuckled a little but quickly got himself together.
"This was test, you all failed." Said Slate, he took a brief pause before he continued: "This was to see if we could all agree on a difficult manner, and we could not. However absurd my resolution may have sounded, the comments prior to making it, still stand. I do not understand why the Kanarians rub there noses at Nungfienrt, but that is not the purpose of this meeting." Slate paused again and everyone seemed to give him their undivided attention. He then continued,
"Every alliance needs an effective form of communication, The Vintagionian Empire of Supreme Aliens has one, and that is why they seem to have the upper hand in this war. Our alliance needs to first have a headquarters, a main planet, one where we can be safe, and not intimidate other factions within our alliance. This planet will be our main headquarters, it will house all meetings and be the planet in which where we can coordinate all our military and economic efforts. I personally believe the best planet for this is: Setgavarius. It is safe, well protected, isolated, sufficient, and does not seem to be in any military danger, to be honest I don't think Vintagion even knows the significance of Setgavarius, it is not a major planet which will be invaded. And for that reason I propose Setgavarius becomes our Alliance Capital not just for this war, but for all future events." Slate finished and took a sip of water out of his class. Lex Entzigs reponded:
"I agree with this proposal, I think Setgavarius would make a perfect base for our operations. Unfortunately we will need more of a capital to win this war, we will need a command structure. I propose that I lead the alliance, and my highest ranking military officer, the only Nungfienrtian to achieve the rank higher then Praetor in the Nungfienrt Military, Magister Garves Tyraltian(Ty-rell-ton, the "i" is silent) to be supreme commander of all allied forces. He is supreme commander of all Nungfienrt military forces and he has done a tremendous job. I think he is the most qualified to be supreme military commander, his list of achievements and accomplishments go on and on, he would be the ideal leader in these hard times." He said, his tone was generous, he did not want to come across as arrogant.
"The Duke has the full support of my people, unlike a lot of you, he shows emotion, emotion should not be clouded and hidden. Organisms relate to that better, I'll tell you, my people do not want one of your monotonic people's running this alliance and making speeches." Le'Groth said, he then used one of his tentacles to grab his class of water and drank it in one gulp.
"I agree, tha Duukee has mah support, he ain't no bitch, you know what I mean? He has balls to make decisions, and des choices ain't for little pussies, ya hear me? And if any of yuz feminist bitches says otha wise, Imma blast your ass back to your mums vag." Said Nand Hudson, clearly his Galactic Basic was poor but that was excepted from a country that spends 0% on education and run by a bunch of redneck thinking elitists.
President Vince Orgus of Yeriga shook his head at Hudson, he responded quickly, cutting off Hudson before he could continue his absurd rant.
"You need not continue Chief Hudson, I know you were absent earlier in the meeting and you want to make up for it. However I am sure everyone here agrees. While many of you might have different perceptions and views then Prime Minister Entzigs, all of our perceptions however should include that he is a experienced, well rounded individual. He is up to the task, and can communicate well with other members. He is an recognizable individual with determination, dedication, and terrific work ethic. I have not seen a man nor women alive with Lex's passion and work ethic. This man gets things accomplished, he is just, and he is a tremendous character, although he is seen as strict and opinionated to the point of no compromises...Lex has shown on dozens of occasions that you can negotiate a deal that will favor all parties by being stern, and not caving under pressure." Orgus stopped talking, Lex smiled and bowed his head in honor of Orgus's statement.
The Skyzonian King nodded in agreement, and clapped his hands. "It is true, without Entzigs my people would still be isolated and would never have been able to expand our trading routes. Entzigs gave us a free trade agreement, and with his materials we are able to construct fleets and cities much faster then we could with our own." The King said, Slate acknowledged this as Fondor was brought into an alliance by Nungfienrt, and during Slate and Entzigs times in office, the two have become close friends. Slate interrupted the silence by bringing up another issue:
"We shall vote on this issue in a moment, as for now another pressing concern has come to my attention. Prior to the meeting President Maklohi brought to my knowledge the difficulty the UCE has with communication with their allies. This is due to there Teleonic system, while it is not difficult for them to communicate among'st themselves, it is difficult for our nations to receive there communications in time or even at all because we all use different systems. A good leader knows what he knows and what he doesn't know, so I am going to sit this one out because I have absolutely no idea how to solve this issue. So does anyone have any suggestions?" Slate finished his statement and slouched back into his chair, stretching out his back before resuming into his normal more professional posture.
"This is indeed a troubling issue, we all use different forms of communication." Said Le'Growth Tamzel, he took a bite of an orange and continued. "Now I know for a fact that Vintagion and there allies use the same communication's array system, allowing them to communicate with all there allies and vise versa. Now my people use the "Hyper-Communications" Network which was built by my people for my people."
Entzigs interjects at the right moment, when there was a brief pause: "I know that Nungfienrt and Fondor use two communications systems, 1. Holo-Communications, this is useful because it shows the person and you can actually seem them talking to you and what is going on in there position. 2. Each ship is outfitted with communication's array used to project commands, written messages or reports, voice communications, and private channels for individuals. But that only goes between our ships and starfighters. But perhaps you Clinton, Berydan, and Makolhi could describe your systems and what's going on with them?" Lex covered his mouth and coughed, "Pardon me" he muttered, during the brief moment, Premier Slate excused himself, "If you will excuse me for a moment, a matter has occurred that needs my attention, I shall not be long, but you continue the communication topic and I'll be briefed when I return." Slate got up and politely left the room, escorted by his advisers who whispered into his ear, but not before waving and giving a smile." Despite his absence, the meeting continued on schedule.
Last edited by Fondor on Tue May 19, 2015 7:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents