NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, OOC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Would you Rather get...

Alex's Sentry Serum
56%
Valka's Mjolnir and Gungnir
44%

Total votes : 18

Kaoiluja
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaoiluja » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:19 pm

Question. what is the date in the IC? I'm assuming it's the same as today, but several days pass in a single IC day in many cases. Trying to see what the answer to asters characters question is.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:27 pm

Kaoiluja wrote:Question. what is the date in the IC? I'm assuming it's the same as today, but several days pass in a single IC day in many cases. Trying to see what the answer to asters characters question is.

We use the current IRL year. Actual date is irrelevant unless plot.

Also. Going to revamp the shit out of thane when I get home.
Last edited by The Republic of Atria on Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:39 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:
Rob Halfordia wrote:Name/Alias: Mason Dunn

Appearance(Pics are fine, include costume if needed!):
Stolen from Neros with permission:

Species: Human

Backstory: WIP

Powers and Abilities:
Super Power Manipulation (limited until he greater understands his powers)
  • Intuitive Replication: He has the ability to perfectly and instantly mimic any power he comes across, including somebody's speed and strength.
  • Ability Intuition: He is capable of using his new gained powers to an imperfect extent, but can train himself later on to use them better.
  • Ability Learning: He can master the techniques he remembers through training.

Weaknesses:
- He's only human, so, if he's not using power that has defensive capabilities, it can end poorly for him
- He has trouble using more than 3 powers at a time, especially when the powers are, well, powerful, like the various Cosmic Forces (of which, he hasn't seen yet)
- He has to see a power in use for a moment before replicating it
- Anyone with Power Mimicry Immunity
- With the copying of a specific power, he also gains the weaknesses associated with said power. For instance, while channeling a Kryptonian's abilities, he gains a weakness to Kryptonite.

Destructive Capacity: Peak Human Level Normally

Speed: Peak Human Level Normally

Durability: Peak Human Level Normally

Lifting Strength: Peak Human Level Normally

Striking Strength: Peak Human Level Normally

Standard Equipment: Clothes and what have you

Intelligence: Well above average normally, but this also depends, as, if he is channeling the powers of a telepath or something having to do with intellect, his intelligence can increase greatly. He also knows exactly how to play his enemies and friends to gain their abilities before he can be attacked.

Optional stuff.

Theme song:

Random Facts about your character:

Updated.

Alright, as long as he doesn't start out knowing everything about a person's powers without any sort of knowledge prior to getting them. Accepted.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:10 pm

I'll probably need to figure out an excuse to have my team join Alex and the others soon.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:12 pm

Mavorpen wrote:I'll probably need to figure out an excuse to have my team join Alex and the others soon.

You've got time. Alex is heading to New Attilan soon.

Kaoiluja
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaoiluja » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:15 pm

Great. Tried to provide help to a man who forgot his past, ended up causing an emotional breakdown. That's just perfect. Lol

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:19 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:I'll probably need to figure out an excuse to have my team join Alex and the others soon.

You've got time. Alex is heading to New Attilan soon.

I just figured something out.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:31 pm

Alright, so here's a list of things Mason can channel:

Kryptonian: He's seen Superman on the news before, and after even a small display of the Kryptonian's skills, he's been able to nearly perfect them. Unfortunately, he has retained a moderate weakness to Kryptonite, even in his normal state. It also allows him to gain energy from the sun.

Saiyan: He saw a news report from the Saiyan attack at the beginning of the RP, namely, when Alex fought Tabaga. However, due to the mixed nature of Alex's powers, he wasn't able to copy those.

Electromagnetism Manipulation (somewhat): He has a limited grasp of this, though, from what little he has seen of Magneto, he has not been able to gather a full grasp on it.
Making Dragon Ball Z Overpowered Since the Founding of Infinite Justice

Asterdan
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 14, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Asterdan » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:43 pm

Kaoiluja wrote:Great. Tried to provide help to a man who forgot his past, ended up causing an emotional breakdown. That's just perfect. Lol

That was going to happen no matter who told him it was 2015 :p
You can call me Aster. Yes, I did revive this nation... Again...

If you aren't hurting anyone, putting anyone in danger, or infringing on the rights of others, it isn't the governments business what you do.
Bill Weld 2020

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:26 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:
Name/Alias: Master Shimura | The Wayward Sage
Age: Physically Early 70's, Chronologically 200,000 Years Old
Appearance: Master Shimura, The Wayward Sage (Without the Fur, the Tail, and all other Saiyan Attributes)
Backstory:
Said to have been born in a differing Galaxy that contained it's own race of humans, Master Shimura was said to have been born approximately Two Hundred Thousand Years before the events of Infinite Justice, although much of his history remains clouded, it should be noted that Shimura was one of the most wisest people of his time, his teachings said to have created entire nations based on his ideas of peace. Eventually, Shimura discovered that an entire Universe was out in the open and that it had been facing dark times, It was then that Shimura took the title of the "Wayward Sage" and began his Universal Travels until he reached the planet known as Earth where he founded a small nation of Monks and Warriors dedicated to the preservation of peace.

Powers and Abilities
  • Old Prime: Master Shimura is able to maintain his Peak Physical Condition while at an Old Age without much of a need to maintain it.
  • Mystical Martial Arts: Due to his extremely long lifespan and immense knowledge of numerous forms of combat, Shimura has the ability to utilize mystical combat in multiple forms of martial arts by multiple unique methods.
  • Energy Manipulation: Shimura has the ability to Create, Manipulate, and Share his energy to multiple source, as shown when he donated small portions of his energy to the Monks and Warriors of his Himalayan Nation.
  • Telekinesis: One of his most notable powers and abilities, Shimura has shown the capabilities of moving around extremely heavy objects with relative ease just by utilizing his mind, due to this, Shimura has also shown that he can openly manipulate his own age via a transformation.
  • Telepathy: Due to his natural affinity to Telekinesis, Master Shimura is capable of reading one's mind and to even transmit his own thoughts to individuals, his affinity to Telepathy also allows him to shield his own thoughts from other telepaths.
  • Pressure Point Intuition: Due to his extensive study on the human anatomy, Shimura possesses extensive, knowledge of others' pressure points and nerve clusters. This is possibly his most powerful power due to the fact that he has mastered it to such an extend that he knows even the most vital pressure points and nerve clusters, using them to potentially kill his adversaries.
  • Spiritual Meditation: Although more of an attribute than an ability itself, by utilizing meditation can Shimura achieve oneness with his spiritual essence as well his mind, making him able to develop a high level consciousness over bodily processes, as well reduce stress and pain on the body. Shimura is also able to detach oneself from worldly concerns, and achieve spiritual enlightenment. This ability also allows Shimura to see beyond his ordinary plain of sight.
  • Power Apex Inducement: One of his most unique abilities also include the power to tap into and unlock the full and maximum potential of powers, abilities of the mind, body, and spiritual power of another individual.
  • Nature Manipulation: Although used for Spiritual, and Defensive purposes, Shimura has the power to directly communicate, influence, manipulate and even control nature.

Weaknesses:
  • Because of his Old Age, Shimura can suffer ailments that people within his age bracket (i.e Arthritis, Joint Pains, ect...)
  • Shimura's Stamina has suffered due to the latter weakness, hampering his mobility unless he has found ways to decrease the complications of his ailments (i.e Treating his Joint Pains and Arthritis)
  • Shimura's time limit for his Wayward Sage form depends on how much power he puts into it, and even trying to suppress his ailments can drastically decrease his transformation time.

Base Form, Wayward Sage Form

Destructive Capacity: Large Planetary Level, Peak Planetary Level/Small Star Level
Speed: Mach 10,000 (3,402,900m/s), Sub-relativistic (1% of Light Speed - 29,979,245m/s)
Durability: Large Planet Level, Peak Multi-Planet Level
Lifting Strength: Class M (10^6 - 10^9 kg), Class G (10^9 - 10^12 kg)
Striking Strength: Class NJ, Pre-Class XJ

Stamina: High
Standard Equipment: The Overworld Staff
Intelligence: Very High

Optional stuff.
Theme song:

NOTICE: I'd like to point out that Shimura's power in manipulating nature is not on a Planetary Type Level, rather it is strictly on a local level around his vicinity.

Are you actually gonna post?

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:33 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:
Name/Alias: Master Shimura | The Wayward Sage
Age: Physically Early 70's, Chronologically 200,000 Years Old
Appearance: Master Shimura, The Wayward Sage (Without the Fur, the Tail, and all other Saiyan Attributes)
Backstory:
Said to have been born in a differing Galaxy that contained it's own race of humans, Master Shimura was said to have been born approximately Two Hundred Thousand Years before the events of Infinite Justice, although much of his history remains clouded, it should be noted that Shimura was one of the most wisest people of his time, his teachings said to have created entire nations based on his ideas of peace. Eventually, Shimura discovered that an entire Universe was out in the open and that it had been facing dark times, It was then that Shimura took the title of the "Wayward Sage" and began his Universal Travels until he reached the planet known as Earth where he founded a small nation of Monks and Warriors dedicated to the preservation of peace.

Powers and Abilities
  • Old Prime: Master Shimura is able to maintain his Peak Physical Condition while at an Old Age without much of a need to maintain it.
  • Mystical Martial Arts: Due to his extremely long lifespan and immense knowledge of numerous forms of combat, Shimura has the ability to utilize mystical combat in multiple forms of martial arts by multiple unique methods.
  • Energy Manipulation: Shimura has the ability to Create, Manipulate, and Share his energy to multiple source, as shown when he donated small portions of his energy to the Monks and Warriors of his Himalayan Nation.
  • Telekinesis: One of his most notable powers and abilities, Shimura has shown the capabilities of moving around extremely heavy objects with relative ease just by utilizing his mind, due to this, Shimura has also shown that he can openly manipulate his own age via a transformation.
  • Telepathy: Due to his natural affinity to Telekinesis, Master Shimura is capable of reading one's mind and to even transmit his own thoughts to individuals, his affinity to Telepathy also allows him to shield his own thoughts from other telepaths.
  • Pressure Point Intuition: Due to his extensive study on the human anatomy, Shimura possesses extensive, knowledge of others' pressure points and nerve clusters. This is possibly his most powerful power due to the fact that he has mastered it to such an extend that he knows even the most vital pressure points and nerve clusters, using them to potentially kill his adversaries.
  • Spiritual Meditation: Although more of an attribute than an ability itself, by utilizing meditation can Shimura achieve oneness with his spiritual essence as well his mind, making him able to develop a high level consciousness over bodily processes, as well reduce stress and pain on the body. Shimura is also able to detach oneself from worldly concerns, and achieve spiritual enlightenment. This ability also allows Shimura to see beyond his ordinary plain of sight.
  • Power Apex Inducement: One of his most unique abilities also include the power to tap into and unlock the full and maximum potential of powers, abilities of the mind, body, and spiritual power of another individual.
  • Nature Manipulation: Although used for Spiritual, and Defensive purposes, Shimura has the power to directly communicate, influence, manipulate and even control nature.

Weaknesses:
  • Because of his Old Age, Shimura can suffer ailments that people within his age bracket (i.e Arthritis, Joint Pains, ect...)
  • Shimura's Stamina has suffered due to the latter weakness, hampering his mobility unless he has found ways to decrease the complications of his ailments (i.e Treating his Joint Pains and Arthritis)
  • Shimura's time limit for his Wayward Sage form depends on how much power he puts into it, and even trying to suppress his ailments can drastically decrease his transformation time.

Base Form, Wayward Sage Form

Destructive Capacity: Large Planetary Level, Peak Planetary Level/Small Star Level
Speed: Mach 10,000 (3,402,900m/s), Sub-relativistic (1% of Light Speed - 29,979,245m/s)
Durability: Large Planet Level, Peak Multi-Planet Level
Lifting Strength: Class M (10^6 - 10^9 kg), Class G (10^9 - 10^12 kg)
Striking Strength: Class NJ, Pre-Class XJ

Stamina: High
Standard Equipment: The Overworld Staff
Intelligence: Very High

Optional stuff.
Theme song:

NOTICE: I'd like to point out that Shimura's power in manipulating nature is not on a Planetary Type Level, rather it is strictly on a local level around his vicinity.

Alex and Mad Max have never interacted, and you never mention his greatness! For shame!
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:45 pm

New Neros wrote:

Alex and Mad Max have never interacted, and you never mention his greatness! For shame!

Cuz he be working for the real version rather than the knock off.

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Founded: May 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:51 pm

Atria, how long has it been since the Freiza saga do you reckon? I'm itching to write Hiroshi's ascendence to SSj2 :p
What don't you understand? I CAN'T DIE!
As if that gives you an excuse to live.

Smoke the Meth Bobby. Smoke it All

Me lookin' hella swaggy
DragonBall Super Trailer#1

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:52 pm

Of The Rnclave wrote:Atria, how long has it been since the Freiza saga do you reckon? I'm itching to write Hiroshi's ascendence to SSj2 :p

Probably a week or so.

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:53 pm

Of The Rnclave wrote:Atria, how long has it been since the Freiza saga do you reckon? I'm itching to write Hiroshi's ascendence to SSj2 :p

Probably a week or so.

Jeez we need to get this ball rolling :p

Me lookin' hella swaggy

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:55 pm

Of The Rnclave wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:Probably a week or so.

Why? We're having fun doing our own thing right now. There's no need to rush.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:55 pm

Of The Rnclave wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:Probably a week or so.

The ball IS rolling. The fuck you smokin'?

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:56 pm

Of The Rnclave wrote:

The ball IS rolling. The fuck you smokin'?

I think he means going on another Namek-esque arc.
Last edited by Mavorpen on Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:57 pm

New Neros wrote:Alex and Mad Max have never interacted, and you never mention his greatness! For shame!

Cuz he be working for the real version rather than the knock off.

But never a mention by Fury or Waller about das Mad King?!
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:58 pm

Mavorpen wrote:
Of The Rnclave wrote:

Why? We're having fun doing our own thing right now. There's no need to rush.

I'm kidding man :bow: I love going off and doing my own things for awhile, it's more fun this way :p

Me lookin' hella swaggy

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:00 pm

Of The Rnclave wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:Why? We're having fun doing our own thing right now. There's no need to rush.

I'm kidding man :bow: I love going off and doing my own things for awhile, it's more fun this way :p

I prefer this because it makes the universe feel more alive.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:20 pm

Mavorpen wrote:
Of The Rnclave wrote:

I prefer this because it makes the universe feel more alive.

Indeed! Like a real comic book!

Also. Thane has been updated a bit.

Name/Alias: Thane/Scorn

Appearance(Pics are fine, include costume if needed!): http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2013 ... _Right.png

Transformed:

Species: Titan/Inhuman

Backstory: Eh. I'll write it when I feel like it. Basically he's A botched clone of Thanos/Firestorm who lives in New Attilan.

Powers and Abilities: Alpha Physiology: Being a clone of Thanos, Thane has physical attributes far surpassing that of the average Titan. The closest would be comparing him to a Kryptonian under a yellow sun.
Energy manipulation: Thane, when in his Firestorm state, can tranmute energy into matter and matter into energy. He can blast it and create constructs as well as fly.
Matter Manipulation: Thane can manipulate matter non-living things and do as he pleases with it.

Weaknesses: Radion: A theotoxic substance is about as dangerous to him as Kryptonite is to a Kryptonian.
Scorn Transformation renders him far more hostile, violent and general volitile

Destructive Capacity: Planet. Star Level transformed.

Speed: Speed of Sound/Teleportation.

Durability: Solar System

Lifting Strength: Planet. Star Level Transformed

Striking Strength: Planet. Star Level transformed

Standard Equipment: None

Intelligence: Due to his relation to Thanos, Thane is quite intelligent.

Optional stuff.

Theme song:

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:33 pm

Thinking of decomissioning RG after she finishes with Etla:

Reasons:
Some talk among some about getting tired of "playing along"
Don't have any future plans for the char, and see no way to char to develop
RG is half a joke, half seriousness.

Thoughts?

Oh, and Rebel, Char. How about I start off my Long Night Arc, and Silver Queen and Jester are doing something with the Falcones. Then they hear of the Batman being gone, and try and take over, leading to their first confrontation with Batgirl.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:35 pm

The Starlight wrote:Thinking of decomissioning RG after she finishes with Etla:

Reasons:

Thoughts?

Oh, and Rebel, Char. How about I start off my Long Night Arc, and Silver Queen and Jester are doing something with the Falcones. Then they hear of the Batman being gone, and try and take over, leading to their first confrontation with Batgirl.

One of my biggest issues is just that she's a copy paste of Squirrel Girl trying to be passed off as original. At least with characters like Okarot, I admit he's just copy paste Vegeta.
Making Dragon Ball Z Overpowered Since the Founding of Infinite Justice

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:37 pm

The Starlight wrote:Thinking of decomissioning RG after she finishes with Etla:

Reasons:

Thoughts?

I like playing along, Rob doesn't, but I thought it was fairly well understood that it was more of a joke instead of an actual OP character.

She's aight with me, it's all up to you, man. I personally prefer your Asgardian arcs and sideplots - great reads. Maybe you can finally do that Greeks vs Norse with Rebel sometime?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse