NATION

PASSWORD

The Anti-Ponyist Union (Reboot/All-Tech)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Crysuko
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 26, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Crysuko » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:39 am

Jute wrote:
Xilonite wrote:Lol.

No, I'm just done arguing with them now. All talk and no action. So. Anyways. Are we doing the mutated zombies rp?

A zombie rp where humans blame the ponies for the outbreak? :P I actually had a different idea, but this one's fine, too. (That is a Tvtropes link, by the way, a page known to be a huge timesink :P )

eeewwwwww, zombies :(
Quotes:
Xilonite wrote: cookies are heresy.

Kelinfort wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:A terrorist attack on a disabled center doesn't make a lot of sense, unless to show no one is safe.

This will take some time to figure out, i am afraid.

"No one is safe, not even your most vulnerable and insecure!"

Cesopium wrote:Welp let's hope armies of 10 million don't just roam around and Soviet their way through everything.

Yugoslav Memes wrote:
Victoriala II wrote:Ur mom has value

one week ban for flaming xd

Dumb Ideologies wrote:Much better than the kulak smoothies. Their texture was suspiciously grainy.

Official thread euthanologist
I USE Qs INSTEAD OF Qs

Jute
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 28, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Jute » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:41 am

Crysuko wrote:
Jute wrote:A zombie rp where humans blame the ponies for the outbreak? :P I actually had a different idea, but this one's fine, too. (That is a Tvtropes link, by the way, a page known to be a huge timesink :P )

eeewwwwww, zombies :(

Then maybe my idea after all? It has a lot of potential for conflict, as well as justified dislike/hate on both sides.
Carl Sagan, astrophysicist and atheist wrote:"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality.
When we recognize our place in an immensity of light-years and in the passage of ages,
when we grasp the intricacy, beauty, and subtlety of life, then that soaring feeling,
that sense of elation and humility combined, is surely spiritual...
The notion that science and spirituality are somehow mutually exclusive does a disservice to both."
Italios wrote:Jute's probably some sort of Robin Hood-type outlaw
"Boys and girls so happy, young and gay / Don't let false worldly joy carry your hearts away."

See the Jutean language! Talk to me about all. Avian air force flag (via) Is Religion Dangerous?

Ozzy
Minister

Founded: Jan 06, 2012
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Ozzy » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:41 am

Xilonite wrote:Also, everyone, here's our chat site!

https://client02.chat.mibbit.com

Well, you're suppose to give them instructions....

Folks, place your nation name in the Nick field, select "Rizon" from the drop-down menu and type "#NSAPU" (sans quotations) into the channel field.
Last edited by IM Meen on Wed May 15, 1996 1:29 pm, edited 756 times in total.

Long live the Global Liberation Army!
Leader of NS Hoofington Reapers

In this world we stand for what we love, for what is right and for our rights. If you don't stand for either one of these you don't stand at all. You're crippled mentally. Your rights give you your life, that life gives you the right to stand for what is right for the world and one of those rights in the world is standing strong for those you love and what you love as a whole.

Crysuko
Negotiator

Postby Crysuko » Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:23 am

Jute wrote:
Crysuko wrote:eeewwwwww, zombies :(

Then maybe my idea after all? It has a lot of potential for conflict, as well as justified dislike/hate on both sides.

could you repeat it please?
Quotes:

Kelinfort wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:A terrorist attack on a disabled center doesn't make a lot of sense, unless to show no one is safe.

Cesopium wrote:Welp let's hope armies of 10 million don't just roam around and Soviet their way through everything.

Yugoslav Memes wrote:

Dumb Ideologies wrote:Much better than the kulak smoothies. Their texture was suspiciously grainy.

I USE Qs INSTEAD OF Qs

Jute
Postmaster-General

Postby Jute » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:06 pm

Crysuko wrote:
Jute wrote:Then maybe my idea after all? It has a lot of potential for conflict, as well as justified dislike/hate on both sides.

could you repeat it please?

Here it is:
Jute wrote:I was thinking of a mixed war-diplomacy-adventure rp set in a mixed fantasy/MT or FT world. A crossover one maybe a bit similar to Fallout:Equestria (though I'd be fine with almost any other crossover, too)

Jute wrote:A zombie rp where humans blame the ponies for the outbreak? :P I actually had a different idea, but this one's fine, too. (That is a Tvtropes link, by the way, a page known to be a huge timesink :P )
Last edited by Jute on Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Carl Sagan, astrophysicist and atheist wrote:"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality.
When we recognize our place in an immensity of light-years and in the passage of ages,
when we grasp the intricacy, beauty, and subtlety of life, then that soaring feeling,
The notion that science and spirituality are somehow mutually exclusive does a disservice to both."
"Boys and girls so happy, young and gay / Don't let false worldly joy carry your hearts away."

See the Jutean language! Talk to me about all. Avian air force flag (via) Is Religion Dangerous?

Xilonite
Envoy

Founded: Mar 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Xilonite » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:31 pm

Jute wrote:
Crysuko wrote:could you repeat it please?

Here it is:
Jute wrote:I was thinking of a mixed war-diplomacy-adventure rp set in a mixed fantasy/MT or FT world. A crossover one maybe a bit similar to Fallout:Equestria (though I'd be fine with almost any other crossover, too)

Lol, I just pictured us all RPing a Equine Apocalypse where all equines are Zombies and we just strive fro survival. And kill them.
|Other|Military|International|
~•Feel free to shoot a TG. I'm always online.•~

Jute
Postmaster-General

Postby Jute » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:00 pm

Xilonite wrote:
Jute wrote:Here it is:

Lol, I just pictured us all RPing a Equine Apocalypse where all equines are Zombies and we just strive fro survival. And kill them.

Well, the TCB setting kind of is an apocalypse, and you could argue the conversion bureau creates more or less mindless happy zombies, so from that viewpoint that wouldn't actually be far from the truth :P
So, should we use that? It might be interesting especially because it also leaves room for applications for the other side, and for players who belong to neither (though we wouldn't strictly need them)

Crysuko
Negotiator

Postby Crysuko » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:42 pm

Jute wrote:
Xilonite wrote:Lol, I just pictured us all RPing a Equine Apocalypse where all equines are Zombies and we just strive fro survival. And kill them.

Well, the TCB setting kind of is an apocalypse, and you could argue the conversion bureau creates more or less mindless happy zombies, so from that viewpoint that wouldn't actually be far from the truth :P
So, should we use that? It might be interesting especially because it also leaves room for applications for the other side, and for players who belong to neither (though we wouldn't strictly need them)

yeah, I could work with that
Quotes:

Kelinfort wrote:

Yugoslav Memes wrote:

I USE Qs INSTEAD OF Qs

Jute
Postmaster-General

Postby Jute » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:48 pm

Crysuko wrote:
Jute wrote:Well, the TCB setting kind of is an apocalypse, and you could argue the conversion bureau creates more or less mindless happy zombies, so from that viewpoint that wouldn't actually be far from the truth :P

yeah, I could work with that

Great, so should I set up a thread in the rp forum?

Crysuko
Negotiator

Postby Crysuko » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:01 pm

Jute wrote:
Crysuko wrote:yeah, I could work with that

Great, so should I set up a thread in the rp forum?

would you kindly
Last edited by Crysuko on Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quotes:

Kelinfort wrote:

Yugoslav Memes wrote:

I USE Qs INSTEAD OF Qs

Jute
Postmaster-General

Postby Jute » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:36 pm

Crysuko wrote:
Jute wrote:Great, so should I set up a thread in the rp forum?

would you kindly

Since it's not a strictly nation-focused rp, I assume not in this forum?

Crysuko
Negotiator

Postby Crysuko » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:39 pm

Jute wrote:
Crysuko wrote:would you kindly

Since it's not a strictly nation-focused rp, I assume not in this forum?

Portal to the multiverse methinks
Quotes:

Kelinfort wrote:

Yugoslav Memes wrote:

I USE Qs INSTEAD OF Qs

Jute
Postmaster-General

Postby Jute » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:41 pm

Crysuko wrote:
Jute wrote:Since it's not a strictly nation-focused rp, I assume not in this forum?

Portal to the multiverse methinks

That's what I thought, too. Will take some time, though. Sorry :P

Crysuko
Negotiator

Postby Crysuko » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:44 pm

Jute wrote:
Crysuko wrote:Portal to the multiverse methinks

That's what I thought, too. Will take some time, though. Sorry :P

quality takes time, I understand
Quotes:

Kelinfort wrote:

Yugoslav Memes wrote:

I USE Qs INSTEAD OF Qs

Jute
Postmaster-General

Postby Jute » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:46 pm

Crysuko wrote:
Jute wrote:That's what I thought, too. Will take some time, though. Sorry :P

quality takes time, I understand

It's also close to midnight here, so I might leave soon :P But I won't forget about it!

The High Lords
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The High Lords » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:49 pm

Nation Name: The Grönist Dominion of the High Lords
Head of State: Supreme Lord Felix Cornelius
Tech-Level: MT
Government Type: Bicameral legislative representation with an executive council
Reason For Joining: I've got one furry I don't like too well - hopefully that counts.
Link to RP Example(optional): pls, im awesumfuk

Skype name(optional):
----------------
---------------
----------------
Learning Swedish now!
I want to learn:
Italian
Irish
Scots
Being politically correct is so 2010
#Bernie

Patrick OConner
Minister

Founded: Sep 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Patrick OConner » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:52 pm

Killing ponies? I am in
Member of Task Force Atlas
IATA Member

I choose the second definition of it. This meaning rule by virtue and not owning land to be allowed to vote or hold political office. Instead one is required to serve time in the military (currently 6 years)

Tech Level: Mix MT/PMT

Crysuko
Negotiator

Postby Crysuko » Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:12 pm

Patrick OConner wrote:Killing ponies? I am in

post an app then
Quotes:

Kelinfort wrote:

Yugoslav Memes wrote:

I USE Qs INSTEAD OF Qs

Xilonite
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Xilonite » Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:50 pm

We should edit the APU. Make something fancy out of it.

Ozzy
Minister

Founded: Jan 06, 2012
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Ozzy » Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:50 pm

Xilonite wrote:We should edit the APU. Make something fancy out of it.

I made a IRC, so the irrelevant discussion can be moved there to keep this thread organized.
Last edited by IM Meen on Wed May 15, 1996 1:29 pm, edited 756 times in total.

Long live the Global Liberation Army!
Leader of NS Hoofington Reapers

In this world we stand for what we love, for what is right and for our rights. If you don't stand for either one of these you don't stand at all. You're crippled mentally. Your rights give you your life, that life gives you the right to stand for what is right for the world and one of those rights in the world is standing strong for those you love and what you love as a whole.

Xilonite
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Xilonite » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:44 pm

Ozzy wrote:
Xilonite wrote:We should edit the APU. Make something fancy out of it.

I made a IRC, so the irrelevant discussion can be moved there to keep this thread organized.

Oh, I see. Well then.

Xilonite
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Xilonite » Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:06 am

The High Lords wrote:Nation Name: The Grönist Dominion of the High Lords
Head of State: Supreme Lord Felix Cornelius
Tech-Level: MT
Government Type: Bicameral legislative representation with an executive council
Reason For Joining: I've got one furry I don't like too well - hopefully that counts.
Link to RP Example(optional): pls, im awesumfuk

Skype name(optional):

Accepted.

Jute
Postmaster-General

Postby Jute » Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:07 am

Currently writing the OOC thread for the rp.

Xilonite
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Xilonite » Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:04 am

Jute wrote:Currently writing the OOC thread for the rp.

Good, good. Post the IC here once you are done. The APU thread here will be our OOC.

Jute
Postmaster-General

Postby Jute » Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:17 am

Xilonite wrote:
Jute wrote:Currently writing the OOC thread for the rp.

Good, good. Post the IC here once you are done. The APU thread here will be our OOC.

Like a second OOC thread, then?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates