NATION

PASSWORD

Under the Walls of Night [OOC|Open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:57 am

I'll get writing up my Traitor Guard list then. Roughly how many points would I have?
Last edited by William Slim Wed Dec 14 1970 10:35 pm, edited 35 times in total.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

The Abel Imaginarium
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Abel Imaginarium » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:04 am

So our entire army fluff should be based on the recent 7th edition rulebook?

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:07 am

Olthenia wrote:Oh, G-Tech? Are you going to create our free Warlords for us? Or do we create those ourselves?

If so, where can I find the rules?

Nah, they're all yours; a Warlord is simply the unit in your HQ that you designate as such. Preferably an important character to your army, for fluffy reasons. In your case, probably one of your Marines. You'll choose what type of warlord they are from the Warlord traits tables, either from the general tables or your faction ones, and then at the start of the RP I'll roll for which exact trait they possess.

Lunas Legion wrote:I'll get writing up my Traitor Guard list then. Roughly how many points would I have?

Since Traitor Guard are under Cultists for our purposes, I'd recommend you draw up an army of about 600 points, but be prepared to trim down as low as 400.

The Abel Imaginarium wrote:So our entire army fluff should be based on the recent 7th edition rulebook?

Fluff is neither here nor there for me- if you really hate something from 7th ed, or love something from 3rd, more power to you. I merely want the actual rules to all be from the same edition because they're *theoretically* balanced. Also, some folks here don't have Codexes (I certainly don't own them all to keep track of all of the armies), so being able to easily find online versions is useful.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

The Burning Sun
Senator

Founded: Sep 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Burning Sun » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:07 am

G-Tech Corporation wrote:
The Abel Imaginarium wrote:
By trait categories do you mean this guide list? http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/po ... 67455.page

Yerp, plus Tactical Traits, here. Y'all get to choose the category, and when we start I'll roll up which one each player has.

What about the Warlord traits included in the individual codices?
"All that we see or seem/Is but a dream within a dream" - Poe
TBS, M.D | Founder of the Mechanics' Guild | EST 9-9
because my self-esteem is so low
TriStates wrote:+100 Tri-Points
Khasinkonia wrote:
The Burning Sun wrote:I posted. Just in case it gets buried by the depressing duo over there.

I award you ten points for the nickname. Which will buy you...
more posts from the duo
Royal Brownie PointsTM
Atlannia wrote:Mmm it's not looking good I'm afraid, the purple haired goth loli next to a sweatervest wearing bishonen portends financial strife and the double archery chick is a rare sign predicting the death of someone close to you, I'm sorry.
That'll be $32.99
All the logic

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:10 am

The Burning Sun wrote:
Yerp, plus Tactical Traits, here. Y'all get to choose the category, and when we start I'll roll up which one each player has.

What about the Warlord traits included in the individual codices?

G-Tech Corporation wrote:Nah, they're all yours; a Warlord is simply the unit in your HQ that you designate as such. Preferably an important character to your army, for fluffy reasons. In your case, probably one of your Marines. You'll choose what type of warlord they are from the Warlord traits tables, either from the general tables or your faction ones, and then at the start of the RP I'll roll for which exact trait they possess.

;)
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

The Burning Sun
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Burning Sun » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:11 am

The Burning Sun wrote:What about the Warlord traits included in the individual codices?

G-Tech Corporation wrote:Nah, they're all yours; a Warlord is simply the unit in your HQ that you designate as such. Preferably an important character to your army, for fluffy reasons. In your case, probably one of your Marines. You'll choose what type of warlord they are from the Warlord traits tables, either from the general tables or your faction ones, and then at the start of the RP I'll roll for which exact trait they possess.

;)

Oh. Sorry I missed that in the 3 pages of catching up on I had to do.
Khasinkonia wrote:
The Burning Sun wrote:I posted. Just in case it gets buried by the depressing duo over there.

more posts from the duo
Royal Brownie PointsTM
Atlannia wrote:Mmm it's not looking good I'm afraid, the purple haired goth loli next to a sweatervest wearing bishonen portends financial strife and the double archery chick is a rare sign predicting the death of someone close to you, I'm sorry.
That'll be $32.99
All the logic

The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:20 am

Everything follows the individual unit entries of their respective codex, including the Crusader and Daemonhosts whom would be henchmen in an Inquisition army list.

The Cult of the Architect's Chosen

Command - Codex: Inquisition (6th Edition)

Lady Miriah Zadresh
Once a member of a relatively influential noble family of Hive Tenebris, Miriah has forsaken her family and is following a new life in the service of a True God, the Architect of Fate, Tzeentch, himself after he had appeared in her dreams, whispering to her to fulfill her true calling...
'Ordo Malleus Inquisitor' with carapace armor, bolt pistol, force sword, frag & krak grenades. Mastery Level 1 psyker with the "Hammerhand" psychic power.
55 points

Bellata, Shield of the Lady
The former handmaiden of Lady Miriah now serves as her foremost bodyguard, carrying a mighty shield and sword to protect her mistress
1 'Crusader' with Flak Armor, Power Sword, Storm Shield
15 points

Sekbas & Hou'khar, the Architect's chosen twins
The twins Sekbas & Hou'khar were once servants of high standing in Miriah's family. Now, though, they are withered beings kept in chains to keep their powers at bay - in truth, there is not much left of the twins themselves, now that they have been overtaken by the true servants of the Architect.
2 Daemonhosts
20 points

Codex: Inquisition points total: 90 points

Cultists: Codex Chaos Space Marines (6th Edition)

Zadresh's Servants
Some of Lady Miriah's servants joined her as she forsook her family, and embraced the Architect of Fate.
10 Cultists with autopistols and close combat weapons, improvised armor, 1 heavy stubber, Mark of Tzeentch 1 Shotgun (Cultist Champion)
67 points

The Forsworn Worksmen
The Forsworn Worksmen are those that ended up without jobs after a small manufactorum closed down. Without a job to earn a living, many of them were easily swayed to forsake the Corpse-Emperor, and to embrace their true master.
20 Cultists with autoguns, improvised armor, 1 heavy stubber, Mark of Tzeentch, 1 Shotgun (Cultist Champion's)
138 Points

The Cult of Fate
The Cult of Fate originally started out when an Imperial Preacher, Amelis, received visions of whom he judged to be the Emperor himself. The Preacher, stationed in the Underhive, taught those around him that the Emperor decided the fate of them all. The cult lived on for years, seemingly innocent, but it devolved more and more as Amelis' visions turned into nightmares - after many years, there was nothing left of the original cult and all there was was a sect of Tzeentch worshippers. When discovered by the fleeing Lady Miriah, the now insane Amelis saw in her an Angel of the Architect himself, thus bringing the cult under her command.
20 Cultists with autopistols and close combat weapons, improvised armor, Mark of Tzeentch
110 points

Codex: Chaos Space Marines total points: 335 points

Traitor Guard: Codex Astra Militarum (7th Edition)

Household Guard
Some of Miriah's Household Guard followed her in her heresies.

Kurgral's Command Squad
Kurgral, a former Lieutenant of the Household Guard of House Zadresh, now commands those that followed Lady Mariah in the Architect's name.
Platoon Command Squad. 4 Guardsmen equipped with flak armor, 3 lasguns, 1 heavy flamer, 1 medi-pack and frag grenades. 1 Platoon Commander equiped with a las pistol, close combat weapon, and flak armor.
45 points

Household Guard Squad Alpha
Infantry Squad. 9 Guardsmen equipped with lasguns, flak armor, and frag grenades. 1 Sergeant equipped with a laspistol, chainsword, flak armor, frag grenades and meltabombs.
55 points

Household Guard Squad Beta
Infantry Squad. 9 Guardsmen equipped with lasguns, flak armor, and frag grenades. 1 Sergeant equipped with a laspistol, chainsword, flak armor, and frag grenades.
50 points

Codex: Astra Militarum total points: 150 points

Total points: 575
Last edited by The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness on Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
P2TM Mentor
TG me!
Discord available on request as well
Or join the Mentor Discord server!

Such a cool time I select, looking out my window, and that's that

The worlding of the words is AMARANTH.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:23 am

The Burning Sun wrote:

;)

Oh. Sorry I missed that in the 3 pages of catching up on I had to do.

Heh, thankfully this thread isn't moving -that- quickly.

Anyways, basic app is up, and I'm opening for signups. Get em in lads and lasses.

The Abel Imaginarium
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Abel Imaginarium » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:29 am

Heh, thankfully this thread isn't moving -that- quickly.

Anyways, basic app is up, and I'm opening for signups. Get em in lads and lasses.

Allelujah!

The Burning Sun
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Burning Sun » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:29 am

Er Dutch, don't you have to roll for specific powers?
Khasinkonia wrote:

more posts from the duo
Royal Brownie PointsTM
That'll be $32.99
All the logic

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:29 am

The Burning Sun wrote:Er Dutch, don't you have to roll for specific powers?

Ordo Malleus Inquisitors get Hammerhand standard, although they can choose to roll for something else.
P2TM Mentor
TG me!

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:36 am

Army Name (Allegiance): The Cult of the Architect's Chosen - Chaos Cultists
Army Bio: Several years ago, the young Lady Miriah of the noble Zadresh family began getting dreams, and visions. She saw change in its purest form, and what she deemed a god whispering to her in her sleep. She kept these dreams a secret, fearing for what it would cost her if anyone ever found out, but as her dreams began revealing the terrible truth about the Imperium and its decaying Corpse-Emperor, she could not stay quiet and do nothing anymore. Slowly, she started plotting, trying to find a way out of her family and into the Hive, from where she could rise and fight the decaying Imperium. She told her handmaiden, Bellata, of her plans - a particularly large risk, although it worked out. The two continued scheming, and one faithful night, they went to the old Zachariah Zadresh's quarters together - shooting him before he could even stop - and ran. Pursued by the Household Guard whom had witnessed their crimes, they ran to flee the House - convincing a group of Guard that they were, in fact, innocent and that the Household Guard pursuing them were traitors. Thus, together with a portion of House Zadresh's personal guard and a group of servants, Lady Miriah Zadresh fled into the depths of Hive Tenebris.

There, they stayed for several years - swaying groups of Underhivers to join their cause, while the cult sank into ever darker rituals. The twins Sekbas and Hou'khar became hosts to Daemons of the Changer of Ways himself, while Bellata the handmaiden learned the art of combat and Lady Miriah herself found herself with strange new powers in the form of sorcery. The Cult of the Architect's Chosen grew, both in size and power, and has now seen the time fit to strike against the corrupted Imperium, and to herald a new age, one of change and reverence to the true god - Tzeentch, Architect of Fate and Changer of Ways.
Experience with WH40k: 3 or 4 years, now. Mostly painting and background, however.
Army List:

Lady Miriah Zadresh
Once a member of a relatively influential noble family of Hive Tenebris, Miriah has forsaken her family and is following a new life in the service of a True God, the Architect of Fate, Tzeentch, himself after he had appeared in her dreams, whispering to her to fulfill her true calling...
'Ordo Malleus Inquisitor' with carapace armor, bolt pistol, force sword, frag & krak grenades. Mastery Level 1 psyker with the "Hammerhand" psychic power.
55 points

The former handmaiden of Lady Miriah now serves as her foremost bodyguard, carrying a mighty shield and sword to protect her mistress
15 points

The twins Sekbas & Hou'khar were once servants of high standing in Miriah's family. Now, though, they are withered beings kept in chains to keep their powers at bay - in truth, there is not much left of the twins themselves, now that they have been overtaken by the true servants of the Architect.
2 Daemonhosts
20 points

Zadresh's Servants
Some of Lady Miriah's servants joined her as she forsook her family, and embraced the Architect of Fate.
10 Cultists with autopistols and close combat weapons, improvised armor, 1 heavy stubber, Mark of Tzeentch 1 Shotgun (Cultist Champion)
67 points

The Forsworn Worksmen
The Forsworn Worksmen are those that ended up without jobs after a small manufactorum closed down. Without a job to earn a living, many of them were easily swayed to forsake the Corpse-Emperor, and to embrace their true master.
20 Cultists with autoguns, improvised armor, 1 heavy stubber, Mark of Tzeentch, 1 Shotgun (Cultist Champion's)
138 Points

The Cult of Fate
The Cult of Fate originally started out when an Imperial Preacher, Amelis, received visions of whom he judged to be the Emperor himself. The Preacher, stationed in the Underhive, taught those around him that the Emperor decided the fate of them all. The cult lived on for years, seemingly innocent, but it devolved more and more as Amelis' visions turned into nightmares - after many years, there was nothing left of the original cult and all there was was a sect of Tzeentch worshippers. When discovered by the fleeing Lady Miriah, the now insane Amelis saw in her an Angel of the Architect himself, thus bringing the cult under her command.
20 Cultists with autopistols and close combat weapons, improvised armor, Mark of Tzeentch
110 points

Household Guard

Kurgral's Command Squad
Kurgral, a former Lieutenant of the Household Guard of House Zadresh, now commands those that followed Lady Mariah in the Architect's name.
Platoon Command Squad. 4 Guardsmen equipped with flak armor, 3 lasguns, 1 heavy flamer, 1 medi-pack and frag grenades. 1 Platoon Commander equiped with a las pistol, close combat weapon, and flak armor.
45 points

Infantry Squad. 9 Guardsmen equipped with lasguns, flak armor, and frag grenades. 1 Sergeant equipped with a laspistol, chainsword, flak armor, frag grenades and meltabombs.
55 points

Infantry Squad. 9 Guardsmen equipped with lasguns, flak armor, and frag grenades. 1 Sergeant equipped with a laspistol, chainsword, flak armor, and frag grenades.
50 points

P2TM Mentor
TG me!

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:46 am

The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:Army Name (Allegiance): The Cult of the Architect's Chosen - Chaos Cultists
Army Bio: Several years ago, the young Lady Miriah of the noble Zadresh family began getting dreams, and visions. She saw change in its purest form, and what she deemed a god whispering to her in her sleep. She kept these dreams a secret, fearing for what it would cost her if anyone ever found out, but as her dreams began revealing the terrible truth about the Imperium and its decaying Corpse-Emperor, she could not stay quiet and do nothing anymore. Slowly, she started plotting, trying to find a way out of her family and into the Hive, from where she could rise and fight the decaying Imperium. She told her handmaiden, Bellata, of her plans - a particularly large risk, although it worked out. The two continued scheming, and one faithful night, they went to the old Zachariah Zadresh's quarters together - shooting him before he could even stop - and ran. Pursued by the Household Guard whom had witnessed their crimes, they ran to flee the House - convincing a group of Guard that they were, in fact, innocent and that the Household Guard pursuing them were traitors. Thus, together with a portion of House Zadresh's personal guard and a group of servants, Lady Miriah Zadresh fled into the depths of Hive Tenebris.

There, they stayed for several years - swaying groups of Underhivers to join their cause, while the cult sank into ever darker rituals. The twins Sekbas and Hou'khar became hosts to Daemons of the Changer of Ways himself, while Bellata the handmaiden learned the art of combat and Lady Miriah herself found herself with strange new powers in the form of sorcery. The Cult of the Architect's Chosen grew, both in size and power, and has now seen the time fit to strike against the corrupted Imperium, and to herald a new age, one of change and reverence to the true god - Tzeentch, Architect of Fate and Changer of Ways.
Experience with WH40k: 3 or 4 years, now. Mostly painting and background, however.
Army List:

Lady Miriah Zadresh
55 points

15 points

2 Daemonhosts
20 points

Zadresh's Servants
67 points

The Forsworn Worksmen
138 Points

The Cult of Fate
110 points

Household Guard

Kurgral's Command Squad
45 points

55 points

50 points

I like it. Since I didn't ask, where would you like the Cult to start? I'm presuming the Hab, but the Bulwark is also an option.

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:49 am

While the Bulwark seems to be the strategically better option (:P), I'll go for the Hab as that makes the most sense given the army background.
P2TM Mentor
TG me!

The Abel Imaginarium
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Abel Imaginarium » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:52 am

Just putting this out here for now. Will edit in my army list once my exams are done

Army Name (Allegiance): The Death Korp of Krieg (Imperial Guard)
Army Bio:
The Death Korp of Krieg are among the most dedicated and merciless of the forces of the Imperial Guard. They are legendary for their ability to fight on despite facing impossible odds and can turn the tide of battle in the Imperium's favour in the most deadly of warzones. Theirs is a dark history for the Death Korps grim fervour in the face of the Imperium's numerous enemies, is the end result of a five-century long nightmare of treachery, revolt and atomic warfare. It is a stain of sin on their civilisation, for which in atonement, the people of Krieg have committed themselves to generation after generation of martyrdom to expunge it from their souls.
Experience with WH40k: well versed in its lore and legends but still in-learning process when it comes to table-top game mechanics
Army List:
WIP
Last edited by The Abel Imaginarium on Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:55 am

The Abel Imaginarium wrote:Just putting this out here for now. Will edit in my army list once my exams are done

Army Bio:
The Death Korp of Krieg are among the most dedicated and merciless of the forces of the Imperial Guard. They are legendary for their ability to fight on despite facing impossible odds and can turn the tide of battle in the Imperium's favour in the most deadly of warzones. Theirs is a dark history for the Death Korps grim fervour in the face of the Imperium's numerous enemies, is the end result of a five-century long nightmare of treachery, revolt and atomic warfare. It is a stain of sin on their civilisation, for which in atonement, the people of Krieg have committed themselves to generation after generation of martyrdom to expunge it from their souls.
Experience with WH40k: well versed in its lore and legends but still in-learning process when it comes to table-top game mechanics
Army List:
WIP

This is a good start- I'm looking for specifics though. Your army is DKoK, fine- are they a siege regiment though? A mixed company? What is their specific unit history that distinguishes them from the other millions of DKoK?

The Abel Imaginarium
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Abel Imaginarium » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:57 am

The Abel Imaginarium wrote:Just putting this out here for now. Will edit in my army list once my exams are done

Army Bio:
Army List:
WIP

This is a good start- I'm looking for specifics though. Your army is DKoK, fine- are they a siege regiment though? A mixed company? What is their specific unit history that distinguishes them from the other millions of DKoK?

Oh right damn. what a noobish mistake. Apologies :oops:

I'll re-edit this asap and re-post it up again

Olthenia
Senator

Founded: Oct 03, 2009
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Olthenia » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:00 am

Army Name (Allegiance): The Brotherhood of Bones (Chaos Cultists)

Army Bio: Traitors, it is said, are those mad human wastrels who have turned from the Emperor’s light and joined their fortunes with the servants of darkness. The warband known as the "Brotherhood of Bones", then, is a textbook example of such. Founded by the brother-champions Lyber and Perastus Ryndoon as the star of Chaos ascended its baleful light across the Imperial worlds of the Tattered Reaches, these pirates, deserters and renegades originally flocked to the banners of Abaddon's black crusade in the hopes of being rewarded for their perfidy with wealth, power and prestige. That campaign is long ended, however - and since then the brothers have set their sights on the pustulent Hive World of Mordant. To pillage, to plunder and to praise dark gods. Much to the chagrind of their foes, their company is comparatively well armed with weaponry stolen and scavenged from a variety of sources.

Experience with WH40k: Negligent. I played some matches in the early 00's, but it never caught on.

Army List:
Olthenia's Chaos Cult Army List
1st Favored Company.
8 x 14 pts Traitors = 112 pts.
The 1st Favored contain the following wargear:
1 x Autocannon team (15 pts).
1 x Flamer (3 pts).
Krak grenades for everyone (28 pts).
Initial total: 112 + 15 + 3 + 28 = 158 pts.

1 x Agitator, Lt. Triston - a sloe-eyed deserter from the Janthine Fusiliers = 10 pts.
Has the following wargear:
- Heavy bolter (10 pts).
- Melta bombs (5 pts).
Initial total: 10 + 10 + 5 = 25 pts.

Final total for 1st Favored = 183 pts.

2nd Favored Company.
The 2nd Favored contain the following wargear:
1 x Lascannon team (20 pts).
1 x Grenade launcher (10 pts).
Initial total: 112 + 20 + 10 + 28 = 170 pts.

1 x Agitator, Lanky Ladwys - a bronze-skinned hellraiser from the clan-slums of Far Tiqui = 10 pts.
- Melta gun (10 pts).
- Melta bombs (5 pts).
Initial total = 10 + 10 + 5 = 25 pts.

Final total for 2nd Favored: 195 pts.

HQ Unit, the Brother-Champions Lyber and Perastus.
2 x Chaos Space Marine Aspiring Champions. 27 x 2 =54 pts.

Lyber, leading the 1st Favored, has the following wargear:
- Power Armor (NA.)
- Frag grenades (NA.)
- Krag grenades (NA.)
- Bolter (NA).
- Melta bombs (5 pts).
- Plasma Pistol (15 pts).
- Power Fist (25 pts).
Initial total = 45 pts.

Arastus, leading the 2nd Favored, has the following wargear:
- Power Armor (NA).
- Frag grenades (NA).
- Krak grenades (NA).
- Bolt Pistol (NA).
- Melta bombs (5 pts).
- Mark of Chaos Undivided (20 pts).
- Flamer (5 pts).
- Power Weapon (15 pts).
Initial total = 45.

Final total for Lyber and Perastus, Aspiring Chaos Space Marine Champions = 54 + 45 + 45 = 144 pts.

Mutant prayer-gang.
6 x 8 = 48 pts.
Burly, brawny and goatheaded (3 x 8 = 24 pts).

Final total for mutant prayer-gang = 72.

Olthenia’s Chaos Cultist army:
1st Favored company: 183 pts.
2nd Favored company: 195 pts.
Aspiring Champions: 144 pts.
Mutant prayer-gang: 72 pts.

Final total = 594.

My lads would very much like to start in the Bulwark of Shadows.
Last edited by Olthenia on Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:20 am

Olthenia wrote:Army Name (Allegiance): The Brotherhood of Bones (Chaos Cultists)

Army Bio: Traitors, it is said, are those mad human wastrels who have turned from the Emperor’s light and joined their fortunes with the servants of darkness. The warband known as the "Brotherhood of Bones", then, is a textbook example of such. Founded by the brother-champions Lyber and Perastus Ryndoon as the star of Chaos ascended its baleful light across the Imperial worlds of the Tattered Reaches, these pirates, deserters and renegades originally flocked to the banners of Abaddon's black crusade in the hopes of being rewarded for their perfidy with wealth, power and prestige. That campaign is long ended, however - and since then the brothers have set their sights on the pustulent Hive World of Mordant. To pillage, to plunder and to praise dark gods. Much to the chagrind of their foes, their company is comparatively well armed with weaponry stolen and scavenged from a variety of sources.

Experience with WH40k: Negligent. I played some matches in the early 00's, but it never caught on.

Army List:
Olthenia's Chaos Cult Army List
1st Favored Company.
The 1st Favored contain the following wargear:
1 x Autocannon team (15 pts).
1 x Flamer (3 pts).
Initial total: 112 + 15 + 3 + 28 = 158 pts.

1 x Agitator, Lt. Triston - a sloe-eyed deserter from the Janthine Fusiliers = 10 pts.
Has the following wargear:
- Heavy bolter (10 pts).
- Melta bombs (5 pts).
Initial total: 10 + 10 + 5 = 25 pts.

Final total for 1st Favored = 183 pts.

2nd Favored Company.
The 2nd Favored contain the following wargear:
1 x Lascannon team (20 pts).
1 x Grenade launcher (10 pts).
Initial total: 112 + 20 + 10 + 28 = 170 pts.

1 x Agitator, Lanky Ladwys - a bronze-skinned hellraiser from the clan-slums of Far Tiqui = 10 pts.
- Melta gun (10 pts).
- Melta bombs (5 pts).
Initial total = 10 + 10 + 5 = 25 pts.

Final total for 2nd Favored: 195 pts.

HQ Unit, the Brother-Champions Lyber and Perastus.
2 x Chaos Space Marine Aspiring Champions. 27 x 2 =54 pts.

Lyber, leading the 1st Favored, has the following wargear:
- Power Armor (NA.)
- Frag grenades (NA.)
- Krag grenades (NA.)
- Bolter (NA).
- Melta bombs (5 pts).
- Plasma Pistol (15 pts).
- Power Fist (25 pts).
Initial total = 45 pts.

Arastus, leading the 2nd Favored, has the following wargear:
- Power Armor (NA).
- Frag grenades (NA).
- Krak grenades (NA).
- Bolt Pistol (NA).
- Melta bombs (5 pts).
- Mark of Chaos Undivided (20 pts).
- Flamer (5 pts).
- Power Weapon (15 pts).
Initial total = 45.

Final total for Lyber and Perastus, Aspiring Chaos Space Marine Champions = 54 + 45 + 45 = 144 pts.

Mutant prayer-gang.
6 x 8 = 48 pts.
Burly, brawny and goatheaded (3 x 8 = 24 pts).

Final total for mutant prayer-gang = 72.

Olthenia’s Chaos Cultist army:
1st Favored company: 183 pts.
2nd Favored company: 195 pts.
Aspiring Champions: 144 pts.
Mutant prayer-gang: 72 pts.

Final total = 594.

My lads would very much like to start in the Bulwark of Shadows.

Looks good to me- happily accepted.

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:31 am

Quantity has a quality all of it's own.

R. Command Squad (45) + Missile Launcher (15) + Carapace Armour (20) + Master of the Horde (20) (when R. Inf Squad > or = 15 is destroyed/flees, is replaced on role of +5) (100 pts)

2 R. Infantry Platoons with the following layout (300 pts for both)

3 15-Man R.Infantry Squads (135) + Lasguns (Free) + Sub-Flak Armour (15)  (150 pts)

400 pts total.

I'm half-tempted to switch to Arbites, just so I'll be there from the start, but I don't know what codex I'd use.
Last edited by William Slim Wed Dec 14 1970 10:35 pm, edited 35 times in total.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

Bone Fort
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Bone Fort » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:34 am

Just a thought, we should probably limit the number of players for each Imperial Guard regiment, or at least make sure they're all on the same page lore wise, or this can get confusing real quick.

For instance, there's two ways to portray the DKoK. You can go the way they are in Dead Men Walking and have them so lacking in identity they don't even use names or pronouns to refer to themselves, or you can go the way McNeill and Mitchell portray them, as more normal Guardsmen (as in, actually having real names and such) who are just really stoic and fatalistic.
Me summed up in one sentence.

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.

The Burning Sun
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Burning Sun » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:46 am

Bone Fort wrote:Just a thought, we should probably limit the number of players for each Imperial Guard regiment, or at least make sure they're all on the same page lore wise, or this can get confusing real quick.

For instance, there's two ways to portray the DKoK. You can go the way they are in Dead Men Walking and have them so lacking in identity they don't even use names or pronouns to refer to themselves, or you can go the way McNeill and Mitchell portray them, as more normal Guardsmen (as in, actually having real names and such) who are just really stoic and fatalistic.

Or this:
Khasinkonia wrote:

more posts from the duo
Royal Brownie PointsTM
That'll be $32.99
All the logic

Prusslandia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusslandia » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:57 am

Any thoughts on how to outfit the DK ?
Add 7000 to 8000 posts to my post count.
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
I’m back owo

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:58 am

Lunas Legion wrote:Quantity has a quality all of it's own.

R. Command Squad (45) + Missile Launcher (15) + Carapace Armour (20) + Master of the Horde (20) (when R. Inf Squad > or = 15 is destroyed/flees, is replaced on role of +5) (100 pts)

2 R. Infantry Platoons with the following layout (300 pts for both)

3 15-Man R.Infantry Squads (135) + Lasguns (Free) + Sub-Flak Armour (15)  (150 pts)

400 pts total.

I'm half-tempted to switch to Arbites, just so I'll be there from the start, but I don't know what codex I'd use.

Many amuse. That manspam is going to be heavy. I like the feels though, and I -think- those points came out right.

The Abel Imaginarium
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Abel Imaginarium » Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:06 am

Bone Fort wrote:For instance, there's two ways to portray the DKoK. You can go the way they are in Dead Men Walking and have them so lacking in identity they don't even use names or pronouns to refer to themselves, or you can go the way McNeill and Mitchell portray them, as more normal Guardsmen (as in, actually having real names and such) who are just really stoic and fatalistic.

True that. To be honest I'm not done with Sandy's Greater Good novel yet and haven't even touched McNeill's Killing Ground (didn't know there was minor DKoK fluff until now thanks :) )
Last edited by The Abel Imaginarium on Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse