NATION

PASSWORD

Gemballa Avionic Development - Military Aircraft

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Mikoyan-Guryevich
Minister

Founded: Jun 26, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Mikoyan-Guryevich » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:13 am

Anghele wrote:OOC : I´m not too fond of you ignoring my posts.

ooc: you'll have to excuse me, I didn't read it and must have missed it. Im sorry to keep you waiting further, but ill figure out shares/share prices later so check back in a few days.
[strike]I'm a former NS Mentor! If you have any roleplaying related questions, feel free to ask me over telegram!

If I ever appear to be inactive, it's because I am.

Anghele
Envoy

Founded: Jul 24, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Anghele » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:18 am

Mikoyan-Guryevich wrote:
Anghele wrote:OOC : I´m not too fond of you ignoring my posts.

ooc: you'll have to excuse me, I didn't read it and must have missed it. Im sorry to keep you waiting further, but ill figure out shares/share prices later so check back in a few days.

OOC: Thank you.
Strength Through Unity,Unity Through Faith | The Perfect Equillibrium

Anghele Prevails !

Anghele Armed Forces Supplier

Official Storefront

M.A.C - Military Armaments Company Corporation

Worldwide Leader in Small Arms.

Mikoyan-Guryevich
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mikoyan-Guryevich » Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:06 pm

The new transport helicopter will be released shortly.
[strike]I'm a former NS Mentor! If you have any roleplaying related questions, feel free to ask me over telegram!

Yeplin
Civil Servant

Founded: Jun 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Fighter jets

Postby Yeplin » Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:10 am

The republic nation of Yeplin would like to buy 40 Gm-24. And we would also like to buy 40 RM-30

Mikoyan-Guryevich
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mikoyan-Guryevich » Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:19 am

The Republic Nation of Yeplin

To whom it may concern

First of all, thank you for your enquiry in to purchasing the GM-24 Caballero and the RM-30 San Real. We hope that they can fulfill which ever role that your defence network requires it for, and you can be assured that you will always have the support of GAD

Your order of fourty GM-24's and fourty RM-30's is confirmed, and they will be delivered as soon as they roll of the line. Due to large scale production at our Gemballa facility, we expect a delivery of roughly two per week. Aircraft will be transported to your nation via special transport ships, as this is the most cost effective way of doing so.

We ask that the payment of NS$21,40,000,000 be fully covered within ten years to avoid any interest on your account. This can be paid of in small increments or all in one go, depending on your nations budget or financial capacity.

David Hartfield
Gemballa Avionic Development

Cyrupe
Ambassador

Founded: May 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Cyrupe » Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:51 am

TO: Gemballa Avionic Development

To whom it may concern in Gemballa Avionic Development,

Our nation is highly interested in replacing our slow, old bombers and we feel that the RM-30 San Real is the perfect choice. However we do have concerns about this aircraft.

1. How hard would it be for a pilot to switch from an entirely analog traditional cockpit design to the glass panel RM-30 San Real?

2. Exactly how much would the extra training cost us for two full crews?

3. Will we be guaranteed spare parts when they are needed?

4. Would this aircraft be able to carry a nuclear weapon safely?

If we feel that this plane is ultimately the best choice, we will be purchasing

2X RM-30 San Real bombers at an estimated cost of $740,000,000.

Thank you,
David Brown,
Cyrupean Department of Defense.
Last edited by Cyrupe on Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:14 am, edited 3 times in total.

Mikoyan-Guryevich
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mikoyan-Guryevich » Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:40 pm

The Cyrupean Department of Defense

To whom it may concern

Thank you for contacting us regarding the RM-30 San Real. We will do what we can to answer any queries you may have about this aircraft, or any others in our range.

The transition from an analouge cockpit to a glass cockpit is relatively simple. The difference is, data is displayed onto computer screens rather than standard instruments therefore, a glass cockpit makes data read more accurately, and it is often easier to read a digital display rather than a regular instrument. We dont expect any pilot to have difficulty in the transition from digital to analouge cockpit designs.

The extra training is provided free of charge to all customers, including accommodation, catering and any other features that will make your crews experience more comfortable.

If any of your aircraft require replacement parts, we will supply them to you. There will be a cost involved, however this cost is the minimum to cover the cost of manufacturing. Parts can be delivered via air or sea transport and can range from small data panels and switches to wings and tailplanes.

The San Real is easily capable of carrying a nuclear weapon in its main bomb bay.

We hope we have answered all your questions about this aircraft.

David Hartfield

Cyrupe
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cyrupe » Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:01 pm

TO: Gemballa Avionic Development

We thank you for answering our questions, and we will purchase two RM-30 San Real bombers at an estimated cost of $740,000,000. We are also very glad to hear that replacement parts will be shipped to us at a very fair cost and that extra training will be supplied to us free of charge. If everything proves satisfactory, Gemballa Avionic Development can expect several orders related to the purchase of the RM-30 San Real bomber. Our nation will be looking into the purchase of the GM-24 Caballero to replace aging fighter aircraft in our fleet shortly as well.

Thank you,
David Brown

Mikoyan-Guryevich
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mikoyan-Guryevich » Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:06 pm

The Cyrupean Department of Defense

David Brown

First of all, thank you for purchasing the RM-30 San Real. We hope that the RM-30 can fulfill which ever role that your defence network requires it for, and you can be assured that you will always have the support of GAD

Your order of two RM-30's is confirmed, and they will be delivered as soon as they roll of the line. Due to large scale production at our Gemballa facility, we expect a delivery of roughly one per week, or in other words, complete delivery within the fortnight. Due to their extreme range, the aircraft will be flown over to your nation, and pilots will return home on a commercial flight.

We ask that the payment of NS$740,000,000 be fully covered within ten years to avoid any interest on your account. This can be paid of in small increments or all in one go, depending on your nations budget or financial capacity.

We have already discussed the support provided by Gemballa with regards to pilot training and sourcing of replacement material, and should you purchase the Caballero, the same support will still be offered

Kind Regards

David Hartfield
Last edited by Mikoyan-Guryevich on Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cyrupe
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cyrupe » Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:15 pm

David Hartfield,

The delivery rate of one RM-30 per week is absolutely acceptable in both my eyes and the eyes of my superiors. The payment of NS$740,000,000 will be sent in two single payments, paying off each plane in full once they have arrived. We are glad that the Caballero allows for fully supported parts and training, as it reduces our costs and the time it takes to train our pilots immensely.

Sincerely,
David Brown

Mikoyan-Guryevich
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mikoyan-Guryevich » Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:39 pm

TH-400 Celestial Transport Helicopter has been released. This is a heavy lift helicopter for both civillian and military uses

Mikoyan-Guryevich
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mikoyan-Guryevich » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:34 pm

And another little message, we are soon to develop a maritime patrol aircraft

Scalietti
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 27, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Scalietti » Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:05 pm

The Chilled Republic of Scalietti seeks to purchase the Domestic Production Rights to both the RH-77 Cannondale and the TH-400 Celestial. We believe this totals to the sum of $950 billion which has been paid accordingly

Scalietti Difesa Nazionale
I don't have a signature.

Mikedor
Minister

Founded: Apr 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Mikedor » Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:38 am

The Dominion wishes to purchase:

10x TH-400

Cost: $260,200,000

With Thanks,
Mikedor MoD
Welcome to 1938.

I thought ten thousand swords must have leaped from their scabbards to avenge even a look that threatened her with insult. But the age of chivalry is gone. That of sophisters, economists, and calculators has succeeded; and the glory of Europe is extinguished for ever.

Polythinia
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 04, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Polythinia » Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:14 am

Official Military Communique of the Shahdom of Polythinia

To: Gemballa Avionic Development, Gemballa, The Global Powerhouse of Mikoyan-Guryevich.
Re: Aircraft purchase

Dear Sirs,

We would like to purchase the following to rearm our rotorcraft air fleet;
x50 TH-400 Celestial transport helicopters
x20 RH-77 Stealth attack helicopters

For a total (barring trade tariffs and fees) of $1,674,000,000. The aforementioned total will be wired to you upon confirmation.

Thank you,
John A. Landgraab
Commander of Imperjali Ħelikopterkorps, Royal Air Force

Mikoyan-Guryevich
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mikoyan-Guryevich » Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:09 pm

Chilled Republic of Scalietti

Greetings. First of all, we would like to thank you for selecting the RH-77 and TH-400 Helicopters to serve with your nation. Blueprints and manufacturing specifications will be sent to your nation as soon as possible, and your nation will be able to manufacture them both soon after.

Payment of the licence for Domestic Production Rights is due within ten years, therefore we ask that the total be paid off before then otherwise interest will occur. Payment can be made in small increments or 'all-in-one-go.'

We hope that you will return.

David Hartfield

Mikoyan-Guryevich
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mikoyan-Guryevich » Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:12 pm

The Dominion of Mikedor

To whom it may concern

First of all, thank you for your enquiry in to purchasing the TH-400. We hope that it can fulfill which ever role that your defence network requires it for, and you can be assured that you will always have the support of GAD

Your order of ten TH-400's is confirmed, and they will be delivered as soon as they roll of the line. Due to large scale production at our Gemballa facility, we expect a delivery of roughly two per week. Aircraft will be transported to your nation via special transport ships, as this is the most cost effective way of doing so.

We ask that the payment of NS$260,200,000 be fully covered within ten years to avoid any interest on your account. This can be paid of in small increments or all in one go, depending on your nations budget or financial capacity.

David Hartfield

Mikoyan-Guryevich
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mikoyan-Guryevich » Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:14 pm

Royal Polythinian Air Force Command

John A. Landgraab

First of all, thank you for your enquiry in to purchasing the RH-77 and the TH-400. We hope that they can fulfill which ever role that your defence network requires them for, and you can be assured that you will always have the support of GAD

Your order of twenty RH-77's and fifty TH-400's is confirmed, and they will be delivered as soon as they roll of the line. Due to large scale production at our Gemballa facility, we expect a delivery of roughly two per week. Aircraft will be transported to your nation via special transport ships, as this is the most cost effective way of doing so.

We ask that the payment of NS$1,674,000,000 be fully covered within ten years to avoid any interest on your account. This can be paid of in small increments or all in one go, depending on your nations budget or financial capacity.

David Hartfield
[/quote]

Ancient and Holy Terra
Spokesperson

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Ancient and Holy Terra » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:34 pm

Official Communiqué from the Republic of Ancient Terra

Joint Communiqué
Ministry of Defense - Ministry of Foreign Affairs

From: The Desk of Lord Admiral Yamato Ishida, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff - Representative of the Terran Ministry of Defense
Intended Recipient: David Hartfield, Gemballa Avionic Development (Division of Foreign Military Sales), Defense Security Cooperation Agency (DSCA) or its Mikoyan-Guryevich analog

Subject: Intent to Exercise Option

Body of Message Follows:

Dear Mr. Hartfield,

Following the conclusion of an extensive evaluation period, the Terran Ministry of Defense has chosen to exercise its purchase option for twenty-four (24) additional RM-30 "San Real" heavy bombers. An immediate lump-sum payment of NS$8,400,000,000 (K$4,270,000,000) has been authorized for this purchase. Furthermore, I’d like to enquire as to the availability of flight simulator packages and intensive ground crew training, given that we expect these aircraft to remain in our inventory for many years.

You will be pleased to learn that the RM-30, dubbed the KJG-30 "Juken" in service with the Terran Self-Defense Forces, has been unanimously selected to equip the TASDF’s 84th Adversary Tactics Group; it is intended to serve as the primary heavy bomber for aggressor training over the next decade.

The 84th ATG, through its three component squadrons, is one of the premier aggressor formations in the world. Notably, all three squadrons operate heavy bombers and train extensively to emulate adversary threat tactics, allowing the 84th ATG to substantially heighten the realism of peacetime exercises conducted by Ancient Terra and our allies.

The RM-30’s debut came during “Event Horizon”, a biannual Combined Joint Task Force Exercise, as an unannounced asset of the Red (Opposition) team. Despite only training with the aircraft for two months, the 89th Aggressor Squadron performed admirably throughout the fourteen-day exercise, managing to hit numerous targets to the frustration of Blue (Friendly) commanders. Of the twelve RM-30’s deployed during the exercise, only five were successfully intercepted, despite the 89th Aggressor Squadron flying over 110 sorties through a sophisticated, integrated air defense network.

Some of the RM-30’s more notable accomplishments include the neutralization of several important phased array radar installations, clearing the way for a surprise strike on Blue naval facilities. Four RM-30s devastated an armored column in only 8 minutes, stalling an offensive for 36 hours. However, the most innovative use of the RM-30’s capabilities involved the stealthy deployment of naval mines, which succeeded in “sinking” ATN Hisame, an amphibious assault ship and the largest vessel lost during the exercise.

To further add to the surprise element of the RM-30, legendary Brigadier General Kariudo agreed to temporarily assume command of the 89th Aggressor Squadron, bringing with him two decades of experience with the B-1B. Commanding from the lead RM-30, General Kariudo was practically untouchable, and his aircraft even scored a “kill” with the AIM-9X on an exceedingly surprised F/A-18E pilot. He requested that I pass along his (highly biased) comment on the RM-30: “Not a B-1B, but I’d take it in a pinch,” which for him is exceedingly high praise indeed.

It is telling to note that Blue commanders entirely altered their plans based on the RM-30’s appearance; the main thrust of the Blue offensive was shifted to neutralize the threat posed by these aircraft. The remaining bombers remained strategically relevant until their base was judged to have been overrun by advancing ground forces. It is equally notable that the RM-30s maintained a 84% mission capable rate, despite the limited training our ground crews received prior to the exercise.

Rear Admiral Kaimuola, who organized and oversaw “Event Horizon,” also passes along her compliments. She looks forward to greater numbers of the RM-30 taking part in future exercises, and believes that it is a credit to its design team.

Again, thank you for accommodating our requests.

Sincerely,

-Lord Admiral Yamato Ishida-

Co-signatories:
-Vice Admiral Miyako "Yolei" Inoue, Chief of Naval Operations - TMSDF -
-Rear Admiral Laina "Lai" Kaimuola, Chief of Operations Distict II - COMFOREXE "Event Horizon" - TMSDF -
-General Ryo Sakazaki, CO 122nd Wing, 84th Adversary Tactics Group - TASDF -
-Fuku Mitsutarō, Ancient Terra's Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs-
-Shigeru Yoshida, Senior Member of the House of Representatives, Vice-President of the Liberal Democratic Party-

Mikoyan-Guryevich
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mikoyan-Guryevich » Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:28 pm

Republic of Ancient Terra: RE Intent to Exercise Option

Greetings Lord Admiral Yamato Ishida.

Your order of twenty four additional RM-30's is confirmed, and they will be delivered as soon as soon as possible. Due to a backlog of orders at our Gemballa facility, production will be switched to our Espada plant. As the Espada plant is slightly smaller, expect a delivery of two per three weeks. Due to their extreme range, the aircraft will be flown over to your nation, and pilots will return home on a commercial flight as previous.

We ask that the payment of NS$8,400,000,000 be fully covered within ten years to avoid any interest on your account. This can be paid of in small increments or all in one go, as per the last procedures.

We are very pleased to hear of how our RM-30's performed during aggressor training, and this surely goes to show exactly what this aircraft is capable of. The whole team who worked on the San Real Project is extremely proud of their creation and relieved to hear of its impressive performance.

Kind Regards

David Hartfield
[/quote]

Great Nepal
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jan 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Nepal » Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:32 pm

tag
Last edited by Great Nepal on Sun Nov 29, 1995 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mikoyan-Guryevich
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mikoyan-Guryevich » Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:25 am

SM-10 Daimyo has been released onto the market. Domestic Production Rights are also offered.

Blademasters765
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 04, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Blademasters765 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:30 am

The Bladian Empire would like to buy The Domestic Production Rights for The SM-10 Daimyo

The money shall be wired upon confirmation

Signed
Brigadier General Tomas
The Most Glorious Hack wrote:
Mod Centre Log wrote:# Sun Aug 7 06:08:54 2011: the_most_glorious_hack examined hot_sexy_sluts

I love my job.
Georgizm wrote:The Falklands are closest to Argentina, therefore Argentina should become part of the Falklands.

Bladian Imperium Embassy Program

Mikoyan-Guryevich
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mikoyan-Guryevich » Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:16 am

Brigadier General Tomas

Greetings. First of all, we would like to thank you for selecting the SM-10 Daimyo to serve with your nation. Blueprints and manufacturing specifications will be sent to your nation as soon as possible, and your nation will be able to manufacture the SM-10 soon after.

Payment of the licence for Domestic Production Rights comes to $550,000,000,000 and is due within ten years, therefore we ask that the total be paid off before then otherwise interest will occur. Payment can be made in small increments or 'all-in-one-go.'

Be aware that the nation of Bladia is prohibited from selling the SM-10, or any part of the SM-10 to any other country. Violation of this will result in severe consequences. Bladia is also granted DPR's for the M555 airliner which the SM-10 is based on, however is again banned from selling it.

We hope that you will return.

David Hartfield
[/quote]

The Eagleland
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Eagleland » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:17 am

ΥΠΟΥΡΓΕΙΟ ΕΘΝΙΚΗΣ ΑΜΥΝΑΣ
MINISTRY OF DEFENSE

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To:David Hartfield

The Orthodox Federation of the Eagleland,aware that air superiority is the most important element in a nation's defense,relies heavily in its airforce to defend the skies which are rightfully ours.To do that,a dynamic mixture of highly capable aircraft is required.

We have shown interest in 2 of your aircraft.

The TH-400 Celestial has become a wishlist for our Aerial and Land Forces.Its ability to carry troops,vehicles and supplies to the Battlefeild have surprised us,and therefore,we believe it will become a sucessful substute to the UH-60 Blackhawk and Super Pumas.We would like to purchase 750 TH-400 Helicopters.

The SM-10 Daimyo has won fans with our Maritime Aerial Forces.Our Naval aviation has never heard of a "Search and Destroy" Aircraft,and our .We would like to purchase 55 of these aircraft,and,reviewing the existence of 450 P-3 Orions,we would like to know whether the Damiyo is a substitute or "company" for our P-3 Orions,as the latter has become obsolete,as their commision as as early as 1971.

TOTAL COST OF CO-OPERATION: 26.541.000.000 $
We will pay all of these funds "in-one-go" soonly after your reply regading our order.Please be advised that the region of Northern Realm is far away from other regions;our nearest regions are more than 10.000 Nautical Miles away from us,therefore we would advise the aircrafts' transportation via Maritime Transportation,whenever the aircraft are ready.We also remain aware of your being busy conscructing multiple aircaft and fufilling multiple orders,and will not react negatively should the aircrafts' delivery be put on hold.If we are pleased with the said platfroms,we will eventually return for Domestic Production Rights Licences n the said platforms.

Signed,
Minister John Moutsanas
Ministry of Defense
Orthodox Federation of the Eagleland

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade