NATION

PASSWORD

New Imperialism - AH RP v 2.1 [OOC, Signup]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

How fun is this RP?

The best, or nearly the best
22%
Among some of the much better ones
38%
Somewhere above average
16%
Pretty decent; not bad
No votes
Not so great; seen better
2%
Really not much
5%
Not at all, whatsoever
19%

Total votes : 64

Valentir
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Valentir » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:18 pm

Epraria wrote:
Valentir wrote:http://i.imgur.com/ESOMXla.png

El reservado.

Well you change around a lot.

Calt claimed most of India so Marathas.

Kalmar Union wouldn't be that strong.

I've never properly RPed Japan before, and I want to RP industrialization so Japan was perfect.

Alleniana wrote:
The Holy Dominion of Inesea wrote:Then can Islam have not gone as far east and north as it did? Cause that fucks with the whole nations concept.

Sure, but I doubt the presence of Islam in China and SIberia affects you; it having at least passed through Persia is a given.
If you had a corridor from the middle east to Central Asia or Pakistan, it could work, but else, you're going to have a lot of Muslims on your hands.
Valentir wrote:http://i.imgur.com/ESOMXla.png

El reservado.

Sorry, almost all of that is already taken.
Sveltlana wrote:Can't make a map right now, but could I reserve the Illyria/Upper Balkan area?
(or Skandy if Val ends up skipping it after all)

Not sure about exact borders, I'll just reserve all the Balkans except the bits past Serbia and Greece.

Even mainland Japan?

Epraria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Oct 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Epraria » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:20 pm

Reatra I reserved Arizona and Sorona first. I am willing to let go of Baja California though.
You can call me Easy-E or Eppie if you want but you can if you are really lazy call me Ep.
I am Spanish so don't ever expect me to have anything close to perfect grammar.
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.97
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.
Myansaland wrote:
HorusLand wrote:How's the revolution going?

I will not pay my taxes this year :p

After all, I recieved a letter from the City of Warsaw recognizing me as an indepedent apartment.

Founding Member of LAVMEO
My proud anthem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQ5dSdxUGLc

Alleniana
Post Czar

Founded: Dec 23, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Alleniana » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:21 pm

Valentir wrote:
Epraria wrote:Well you change around a lot.

Calt claimed most of India so Marathas.

Kalmar Union wouldn't be that strong.

I've never properly RPed Japan before, and I want to RP industrialization so Japan was perfect.

Alleniana wrote:Sure, but I doubt the presence of Islam in China and SIberia affects you; it having at least passed through Persia is a given.
If you had a corridor from the middle east to Central Asia or Pakistan, it could work, but else, you're going to have a lot of Muslims on your hands.

Sorry, almost all of that is already taken.

Not sure about exact borders, I'll just reserve all the Balkans except the bits past Serbia and Greece.

Even mainland Japan?

Yes, by the Mongols.
Epraria wrote:Reatra I reserved Arizona and Sorona first. I am willing to let go of Baja California though.

shit I dun fkt up
I am just realising how many border conflicts have swept past me in my haste

Reatra
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Reatra » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:21 pm

Epraria wrote:Reatra I reserved Arizona and Sorona first. I am willing to let go of Baja California though.

Alright, Colorado River makes sense I guess.
yee haw it's time for mass line

Valentir
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Valentir » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:21 pm

I guess I'll sit this one out then.

Good luck.

Danubiya
Civil Servant

Founded: Sep 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Danubiya » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:22 pm

No rebel factions allowed? :(

The Holy Dominion of Inesea
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 08, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Holy Dominion of Inesea » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:23 pm

Alleniana wrote:
The Holy Dominion of Inesea wrote:Then can Islam have not gone as far east and north as it did? Cause that fucks with the whole nations concept.

Sure, but I doubt the presence of Islam in China and SIberia affects you; it having at least passed through Persia is a given.

I'm thinking the nascent Nestoria stopped them in a line from Esfahan to Kirkuk to Mashhad. That way, there is a corridor to both the Holy Land and India, yet many of my lands remain Nestorian majority.
I'm really tired

Epraria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Epraria » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:24 pm

Anyway g'night.
You can call me Easy-E or Eppie if you want but you can if you are really lazy call me Ep.
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.
Myansaland wrote:

After all, I recieved a letter from the City of Warsaw recognizing me as an indepedent apartment.

Bujahla
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Bujahla » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:24 pm

Alleniana wrote:
The Holy Dominion of Inesea wrote:The Nestorian Empire confined Islam to Arabia? We predate them ~200 years

Islam definitely happened; that's part of the predefined history. You could retain Iran, but being next to the Islamic cradle as it is, it's going to have to have a huge minority at best.
Bujahla wrote:
What do you want me to reduce? I have two islands in the Carribean, Ceylon, and Java. I'll drop Ceylon and Jamica.

It would be most preferable if you could choose between north African hegemony and the overseas domains as a whole. Also, wondering, why are you an Arab Empire when you're not Arab, and a Muslim country would most likely use the term Caliphate.

1. Hmm. Is two islands that much for me? I don't really wanna drop either at this point because I want to see how others claims go. I'll drop Java and Puerto Rico if that means I will definitely be guaranteed these lands (aka I I get Egypt over Mish, I get Gibraltar over Calt, I get Aden over Calt, I get Tunisia over Glit, etc. etc.) undisputed. I'd rather not drop two islands and still have parts of my homeland eaten up.
2. As the history goes, the Berber Revolts never happen giving a stronger arab presence in Iberia. Besides that, Moorish Iberia would be Arab. They spoke arabic, which is how it is defined. Having the arab caliphates hold onto Iberia for longer and reclaim it instead of the Almoravid dynasty allow it to be more ethically aligned with Arab speaking north african countries, of which there is less of a berber identity.
3. Name sounded better tho I may change it. I was thinking change to empire cause of westernism but I might need a better name.

Also, drop the idea of reservations. Too many conflicts of lands.
*Huzzah he lives!*

Nah, son. Britain was all like "yo, why my colonies be all uppity an' shit?!" And Lord Durham laid it straight: "they be wantin' legislation with representation, dawg."

Never Forget / My Best IC Posts
Never Forget / My Longest Running Series
Never Forget / My Best RP

Sveltlana
Minister

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sveltlana » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:24 pm

Valentir wrote:I guess I'll sit this one out then.

Good luck.

You can have Scandinavia if you'd like.
ASTURIAS STRONK

Now, mortal, you have made the mistake of opening Pandora's Box. What evils have you unleashed upon the Earth?

Me, Svet lol good one svet
Me, Svet
: ikr svet it was pretty good

-- Politics --
Fuck that.

Senka: [about me] "You are a deplorable reactionary fascist cockroach with no hope of redemption who should be condemned to burn with the rest of the plutocratic imperialist stooges in the cleansing atomic fire of the righteous."

Valentir
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Valentir » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:25 pm

Sveltlana wrote:
Valentir wrote:I guess I'll sit this one out then.

Good luck.

Thats very kind, but you go ahead and take it.

The Kingdom of Glitter
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 08, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Kingdom of Glitter » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:25 pm

Bujahla wrote:
Alleniana wrote:Islam definitely happened; that's part of the predefined history. You could retain Iran, but being next to the Islamic cradle as it is, it's going to have to have a huge minority at best.

It would be most preferable if you could choose between north African hegemony and the overseas domains as a whole. Also, wondering, why are you an Arab Empire when you're not Arab, and a Muslim country would most likely use the term Caliphate.

1. Hmm. Is two islands that much for me? I don't really wanna drop either at this point because I want to see how others claims go. I'll drop Java and Puerto Rico if that means I will definitely be guaranteed these lands (aka I I get Egypt over Mish, I get Gibraltar over Calt, I get Aden over Calt, I get Tunisia over Glit, etc. etc.) undisputed. I'd rather not drop two islands and still have parts of my homeland eaten up.

Just for Devil's Advocate, why should you be given preference over people who applied/reserved lands before you and did not claim all of Iberia, Northern Africa, and a colonial empire?

Neo-Assyrian Empire
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo-Assyrian Empire » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:26 pm

Application

Name: La République de Francia | The Republic of Francia
Symbols: The Fasces, the Fleur-de-Lis
Claims: As seen here in red
Power: Great Power

Government Structure: The government currently within the republic is a representative monarchy. The people elect both a president and a sénateur, who would represent the people of the Republic (Mainland Francia and Franque Algérie) in the Sénat du Francia. Here, senators voice their concerns about the country and draft new laws for the country. If a bill passes the Senate, it is sent to the president who can then either sign the bill into law or veto it.

This is one of the few powers that the preisdent actually has. Since the roll is more ceremonious than functional at the moment, the president can only take command of military forces (Although he would have to get permission from the Senate to declare war), sign or veto bills, and meet with foreign diplomats.
Ideology/Policy: Conservatism, Civic Nationalism, Interventionism. The Republic wishes to keep to its old ways and even promotes them abroad, although they are not too extreme about it. The government is also interventionist, so any conflict that might end in any gains for the Republic, no matter how small, would definitely attract the attention of the government.
Leaders: Président Louis Baptiste, Premier Ministre Felix Bault
Capital City: Paris

Population: 40,450,000 in the Republic and Franque Algérie, with about 55,000,000 including colonies
Primary Ethnic Group: Frankish
Minority Ethnic Groups: English, German, Italian, Spanish, various ethnicities from colonial claims
Description of Ethnicity: The Frankish culture is similar to that of OTL French, just under a different name. The Frankish people are proud of their culture and produce fine wines, cheeses, and breads. While they are not inherently violent or militaristic, if they are under the right leader, they can be an unstoppable force.

The ehtnicity, thanks to the help of colonization, has allowed the Frankish culture to spread across the globe and flourish. On every continent, with the exception of Antarctica, there is at least one Frankish-speaking government.
Language: Frankish (French)
Religion: Roman Catholicism is the national religion of the Frankish Republic, although the government rarely does anything in relation to it. The government is actually secular, for the most part, but the national religion is kept for ceremonious purposes.

Foreign Relations: The Republic has held good relations with all of the colonies that it has let go. It is suspicious of most European nations and is even mostly hostile towards the English. However, it views nations like Italy and Belgium as potential allies in the future.
Military Information: The equipment of the Frankish military is out-of-date, but it still works. The military is currently going through an upgrading phase, so many of the current warships and rifles are being replaced with more modern equipment. The primary weapon of the army currently is
Army Size: ~400,000 Soldiers
Navy Size: ~200,000 Sailors
Vessels of the Frankish Navy
  • 10 Battleships
  • 16 Monitors
  • 20 Man O' Wars
  • 7 Submarines

Economic Policy: Right now, Francia's economy is Laissez-Faire Capitalist, although the Senate might soon turn it into a Mixed-Market economy.
Economic Situation: Francia's economy is relatively stable and prosperous at the moment. The economy is working off of both industries in the Republic and whatever exports come from the colonies.
Infrastructure: The infrastructure in the Republic itself is good, as roads connect every major city and town together, although some hamlets are still only accessible through a dirt path. In the colonies, there is little infrastructure to speak of, although the government is working to change that.
Imports & Exports: The Republic exports foodstuffs and coal while it imports iron and other metals.
Currency: The Franc

History: The history of Francia is similar to that of OTL France up until the division of the Carolingian Empire. Rather than dividing into three states, the old empire broke up into two separate entities: The Kingdom of Francia and the Kingdom of Germania. Charlemagne's successors were largely content with their land. That was, until the 1274 A.D, when King Edward I of Brittany decided to attack the Kingdom of Francia. What ensued was a twenty year-long war that only ended once Brittany had become a part of the Kingdom.

From here, Francia plunged into a period of chaos and civil wars after various Breton lords demanded to be recognized as such by the government. This lead to the Nantes Rebellion, in which Breton royals wanted to reclaim their land and throne. In the east, the Lowlands viewed this turmoil as a chance to gain independence from the Franks. With fighting in the North-West and North-East, the King had to focus on one front and leave the other to gain independence. Since he did not want to start a war with the Low Countries, or to have fought the Breton War in vain, decided to relaunch an attack on Brittany once more. The Rebellion lasted for 3 years, and by the end of the conflict, the nation did not want to start another with the Low Countries. As such, Francia let the Low Countries go while still retaining Wallonie (Wallonia)

Nothing major occurred until the early 1600s, when word of the New World reached Francia. King Louis VI, wanting to get in on colonizing the new continent, sent out several ships to go west and south-west. The ships that went West landed in what we know as Quebec. They claimed the land for Francia and declared it Nouvelle Francia. In the South, the colonists reached what we know as Brazil. The colonists went on to name this land "Brésil". The colonies soon started expanding far across the continents, with Nouvelle Francia stretching from the Atlantic to Louisiana. Brésil, just like its fellow colony in the North, was beginning to stretch out across the continent.

However, this expansion did not come without a price. The French would have to almost constantly battle their competitors, whether it be the British or otherwise, for ownership of the land. This, however, did not come without a price. The state of constant war, while giving Francia an abundant amount of land in the West, left the homeland poor and famished. The people began to conspire against the monarchy, questioning its authority over the crown. The people, however, decided to wait until Nouvelle Francia declared independence from the Crown. After a long and futile war, the people realized that the monarchy was not as invincible as they believed it to be.

On July 17th, 1781, a riot broke out in Orleans as the peasants finally started to fight the Crown. Troops were sent to quell the revolt, but protests like it began to spring up all across the nation. King Philippe III, who was in power at the time, could not believe that the peasants were trying to overthrow him. But soon it would not just be peasants forcing him to step down; it would be the aristocracy. In late November, 1781, aristocrats from all of Francia gathered in Orleans to discuss the future of the Kingdom. All 87 nobles decided that, for the better of Francia, the King should step down and be executed for his crimes against the people.

From here, the revolution took off. Members of the military began to fight along side the peasants until February 2nd, 1782. On this day, a crowd overtook the guards at the King's palace and killed the royals inside, including Philippe. Now with a gap in power, the Aristocracy declared themselves rulers and instituted strict laws. Anyone who ignored them was to be executed. This began the Frankish Reign of Terror. This was a 17 year-long power gap in the Kingdom that caused tens of thousands of deaths along with several wars.

However, it was put an end to by a Breton general by the name of Napoleon Bonaparte. While being invaded by outside forces, Bonaparte eventually took charge of the army and managed to defend the homeland from foreign invaders. Once France was at peace with its neighbors, in 1799, the General lead a coup against the government and proclaimed himself the Emperor of the Franks.

He focused on rebuilding the nation to a become a respectable power once again. In order to do this, he had to let go of colonies that were draining money from the government. As a result, on August 1er, 1800, Brésil became an independent nation. After this, Napoleon decided that the only way that the Franks could get any respect now was by invading other nations. As a result, using the Franque Grande Armée, Napoleon invaded Spain in the fall of the same year. After the Madrid was captured by spring of 1801, Napoleon wanted more land. As such, he made a pact with the Prussians and other Central European countries in order to gain some allies for the upcoming war.

For the next 11 years, Napoleon would attempt to create a continental empire. He almost achieved this goal until 1812, when he invaded the Russians. This proved to be a fatal mistake as his Empire began to fall soon after. In 1814, after his Empire completely collapsed, Napoleon was banished to the island of Elba. He remained there for a hundred days until he escaped back to Francia, where he was accepted as their Emperor once again. He tried to reclaim his empire, but his hopes were quickly ended once he was defeated in the Low Countries in 1815.

From there, he was exiled to Saint Helena and a Republic was installed in Francia. Here, the people had representation and actually had a voice. This government has begun to focus on African colonization, starting with the Algerian coast in the 1820s. They also set up colonies along various points on the African coast as well as on Madagascar, southern Indochina, and New Zealand. (Sorry for the sloppiness towards the end, I'm getting tired and I can't come up with much more history)
Miscellaneous: N/A
RP Example: You know me by now, Allen. (Or do you? >:3)
Last edited by Neo-Assyrian Empire on Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:31 am, edited 5 times in total.
Account may or may not be alive or dead. We'll see what happens
General Information
<G> Is the national currency. <G> 1 = $1.6
Political Compass: Economic Left/Right: 1
Libertarian/Authoritarian: -.31
Veni, Vidi, Vici
|[=-=X|X=-=]|
Currently RPing As
Nobody
;~;

|[=-=X|X=-=]|

Sveltlana
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Sveltlana » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:26 pm

Valentir wrote:
Sveltlana wrote:

Thats very kind, but you go ahead and take it.

Honestly, I have no problem doing my Illyria thing. It wouldn't be an issue.

(as long as I'm allowed to make my custom lower slavic culture, of course).
ASTURIAS STRONK

Now, mortal, you have made the mistake of opening Pandora's Box. What evils have you unleashed upon the Earth?

Me, Svet

-- Politics --
Fuck that.

Senka: [about me] "You are a deplorable reactionary fascist cockroach with no hope of redemption who should be condemned to burn with the rest of the plutocratic imperialist stooges in the cleansing atomic fire of the righteous."

Greater Mid West
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Mid West » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:27 pm

Neo-Assyrian Empire wrote:Application

Name: La République de Francia | The Republic of Francia
Symbols: The Fasces, the Fleur-de-Lis
Claims: As seen here in red
Power: Great Power

Government Structure: The government currently within the republic is a representative monarchy. The people elect both a president and a sénateur, who would represent the people of the Republic (Mainland Francia and Frankish Algeria) in the Sénat du Francia
Ideology/Policy: Conservatism, Civic Nationalism
Leaders: Président Louis Baptiste, Premier Ministre Felix Bault
Capital City: Paris

Population:
Primary Ethnic Group: Frankish
Minority Ethnic Groups: English, German, Italian, Spanish, various ethnicities from colonial claims
Description of Ethnicity:
Language: Frankish (French)
Religion: Roman Catholicism

Foreign Relations:
Military Information:
Army Size:
Navy Size:

Economic Policy:
Economic Situation:
Infrastructure:
Imports & Exports:
Currency:

History:
Miscellaneous:
RP Example:
Hannover you got your France

Epraria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Epraria » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:28 pm

Under construction.
Application

Name: The United Provinces of Megiko(Mexico) (De Verenigde Provinciën van Megiko)
Symbols:
Claims: Mexico, Arizona, what remains of New Mexico and Texas, and Central America up to Panama.
Power: Secondary power

Government Structure: Presidential confederal republic
Ideology/Policy: Republicanism.
Leaders: Stadtholder Jan-Pieter Holstege
Capital City: Megiko city

Population: 15 millions (rough estimation)
Primary Ethnic Group: Megikaaners
Minority Ethnic Groups: Native americans, Europeans.
Language: Dutch.
Religion: Christianity and native religions.

Foreign Relations: Megiko is on friendly terms with the Nouvelle Français to the east but has a rivalry with the Colombians/Venezuelans/Panamanians(?) to the south. Megiko is neutral in the conflicts between Brazil and Argentina but slightly favours Argentina because of similar cultures. The relationship with the Dutch homeland has been cold but has being restored to cordial relations the last few years.
Military Information:
Army Size:
Navy Size:

Economic Policy:
Economic Situation:
Infrastructure:
Imports & Exports:
Currency:

History:
Miscellaneous:
RP Example:
Myansaland wrote:

Valentir
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Valentir » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:28 pm

Sveltlana wrote:
Valentir wrote:Thats very kind, but you go ahead and take it.

By all rights it yours, and I don't have much interest in the RP anyways, so take it if thats what you wanna do.

Neo-Assyrian Empire
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo-Assyrian Empire » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:28 pm

Crap, I just realized Buj claimed Algeria...
Account may or may not be alive or dead. We'll see what happens
General Information
<G> Is the national currency. <G> 1 = $1.6
Political Compass: Economic Left/Right: 1
Libertarian/Authoritarian: -.31
Veni, Vidi, Vici
|[=-=X|X=-=]|
Currently RPing As
Nobody
;~;

|[=-=X|X=-=]|

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:28 pm

Epraria wrote:Under construction.
Application

Name: The United Provinces of Megiko(Mexico) (De Verenigde Provinciën van Megiko)
Symbols:
Claims: Mexico, Arizona, what remains of New Mexico and Texas, and Central America up to Panama.

Foreign Relations: Megiko is on friendly terms with the Nouvelle Français to the east but has a rivalry with the Colombians/Venezuelans/Panamanians(?) to the south. Megiko is neutral in the conflicts between Brazil and Argentina but slightly favours Argentina because of similar cultures. The relationship with the Dutch homeland has been cold but has being restored to cordial relations the last few years.
Military Information:
Army Size:
Navy Size:

Economic Policy:
Economic Situation:
Infrastructure:
Imports & Exports:
Currency:

History:
Miscellaneous:
RP Example:

Ep!
:hug:
Impeach Ernest Jacquinot Legalise Shooting Communists The Gold Standard Needs To Be Abolished Duclerque 1919
Grand-Master of the Kyluminati

The Region of Kylaris
I'm just a simple Kylarite, trying to make my way on NS.

The Gaullican Republic,
I thank God for Three Things:
Kylaris, the death of Esquarium, and Prem <3

The Transtsabaran Federation and The Chistovodian Workers' State

To understand European history watch these: Cultural erosion, German and Italian history, a brief history of Germany.

Bujahla
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Bujahla » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:29 pm

The Kingdom of Glitter wrote:
Bujahla wrote:

Just for Devil's Advocate, why should you be given preference over people who applied/reserved lands before you and did not claim all of Iberia, Northern Africa, and a colonial empire?

Because if I am to loose my two islands that I haven't seen conflicts with, I'd rather not loose a significant portion of my homelands as well. The north african parts aren't just colonies for my nation, they are the nation itself. Also because if everyone wants NA so bad then I will just go purely colonial if need be in which case I have a back up map and claims for.
*Huzzah he lives!*

Nah, son. Britain was all like "yo, why my colonies be all uppity an' shit?!" And Lord Durham laid it straight: "they be wantin' legislation with representation, dawg."

Never Forget / My Best IC Posts
Never Forget / My Longest Running Series
Never Forget / My Best RP

Sveltlana
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Sveltlana » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:29 pm

Valentir wrote:
Sveltlana wrote:

By all rights it yours, and I don't have much interest in the RP anyways, so take it if thats what you wanna do.

Thank you I guess. I'll take Scandinavia.

Could you reserve her for me, Allen?
ASTURIAS STRONK

Me, Svet

-- Politics --
Fuck that.

Epraria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Epraria » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:32 pm

Liecthenbourg wrote:
Epraria wrote:Under construction.
Application

Symbols:

Military Information:
Army Size:
Navy Size:

Economic Policy:
Economic Situation:
Infrastructure:
Imports & Exports:
Currency:

History:
Miscellaneous:
RP Example:

Ep!
:hug:

Liecth!
North American friendship. :hug:
Myansaland wrote:

Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:35 pm

Sveltlana wrote:
Valentir wrote:Thats very kind, but you go ahead and take it.

I'll take Scandinavia, then.

Sveltlana
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Sveltlana » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:37 pm

Neros wrote:
Sveltlana wrote:

I'll take Scandinavia, then.

Ha. Very funny.
ASTURIAS STRONK

Me, Svet

-- Politics --
Fuck that.

Mishmahig
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Mishmahig » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:37 pm

Bujahla wrote:(aka I I get Egypt over Mish)

If you do, let me know -- I'll have to change my nation from the Triple Kingdom to the Dual Kingdom and drop a chunk of history/ethnicity/etc. I'm fine with whatever, I just need to know. :P

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse