NATION

PASSWORD

VMK (OOC: Historical)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Boer-Vrystaat
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Boer-Vrystaat » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:59 pm

Nation: The Boer-Vrystaat
Order: The DPR to both the Crossbow-IV Y E and the HK7 Viking

We will wire the payment once the order has been confirmed.
Last edited by The Boer-Vrystaat on Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 23, 2008
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:26 am

Name of agency/business/entity: Ministry of Foreign Trade and Commerce
Nation of origin: The Democratic Republic of Gandoor
Which type of goods or service do you wish to sell to us, and export to Yohannes? Electronic devices such as computers, smartphones, and tablets; automobiles, clothing
Any further comments or inquiries? While we see that you primarily export military equipment, due to our pacifist nature, we ask that you do not export any military equipment to the Democratic Republic of Gandoor
OOC - Call me Viola
IC Flag|Gandoor Wiki|Q&A|National Currency Database
Reminder that true left-wing politics are incompatible with imperialism, authoritarianism, totalitarianism, and dictatorship in all forms.
Flag is currently a Cinderace.
I'm transfeminine non-binary (but I don't mind or care if you refer to me as a woman).
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
Twitter: @Sailor_Viola
Steam: Princess Viola
Mastodon: @princessviola@retro.pizza
TGs are welcome

Rhinocera
Minister

Founded: Apr 15, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Rhinocera » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:29 am

To VMK

The Empire of Rhinocera is extremely impressed with your array of armaments and after collaboration with your government, would like to place an order for the following.

36 x Waarden Class Nuclear Guided Missile Cruiser - 126 billion dollars (will install our own CIWS and RAM systems)
10,000 x Panzerhaubitze 2E - 65 billion dollars
DPR x Panzerhaubitze 2E - 32 billion dollars
50,000 x Buckler Gun Trucks - 22.5 billion dollars
DPR x Buckler Gun Truck - 5 billion dollars
Total Cost: 250.5 billion dollars

Name of agency/business/entity: Government
Nation of origin: The Empire of Rhinocera
Which type of goods or service do you wish to sell to us, and export to Yohannes? Arms (via R.S.H.I), General Commercial trade
Any further comments or inquiries? The Empire of Rhinocera, as requested by Yohannes, has filled out an official form in regards to our intent to engage in economic relations with Yohannes. However, as a capitalist nation, the only state controlled company in Rhinocera is Red Star Heavy Industries, and all other trade would be done through private parties which we cannot speak for, but have referenced.

- Lesser Consul Augustus
RED STAR HEAVY INDUSTRIES

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=243572

Signatory of The Amistad Declaration on Slavery and the Rights of Man

https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=98436#p4901606

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Re: Versail

Postby Yohannes » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:52 am

Official Document
Translated from [Yohannesian] to [English]

The Regency of Yohannes
Office of Foreign Trade
Halsten Regency Trade Complex | 14 Turnbull Place
Lindblum National Square | Lindblum | Yohannes 7010

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Versail wrote:
Nation: The Stratocracy of Versail
Order: 10 Panzer Packages.
4 Commonwealth Carriers.

To: To those concerned in, and representative of, the Military Government of Versail
From: The Hon Kefka Palazzo PA, Caucus Spokesperson of HM Foreign Office
Subject Re: procurement order

Sir, I am pleased to be able to confirm your order of the above mentioned quoted systems. I will see to it that the design, assembly, full equipment and subsequent delivery of the systems included in this contract will be made within both of our pre-agreed terms and conditions, ready to be received by the procurement department of your government in three real life - not fictional NationStates - hours from now.

Furthermore, as a sovereign polity located in the region of Atlas, you are eligible for a 5 per cent discount. Since its inception, we have been supplying many nations of the NationStates Roleplaying World [NS RP World] with our highly advanced tanks and military vehicles, as well as well thought out warships and merchant ships that today roam the NS RP World's multiple vast oceans and sovereign borders. You can be sure of the lethality of our systems on the field of battle.

Thank you for choosing VMK, and I hope you will do so again in the future.

Yours faithfully,

The Hon Kefka Palazzo PA
Caucus Spokesperson of HM Foreign Office
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Machwabia
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Machwabia » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:30 am

Name of agency/business/entity: office of General Robert Xholini
Nation of origin: The Republic of Machwabia
Which type of goods or service do you wish to sell to us, and export to Yohannes?
high quality steel for your ships
Any further comments or inquiries?
Machwabia has a booming steel industry with major companies being Xholini Fatherland Co. and Machwabian Industrial Ltd.
THE REPUBLIC OF MACHWABIA

President : General Robert Xholini
Government : benevolent military dictatorship
factbook: http://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=333156

Togeria
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:31 am

CODE: SELECT ALL
Nation:Togeria
Order: 2000 buckler gun trucks, and 500 Pseudonaja
[Optional]Additional comments:
Last edited by Togeria on Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
I love telegrams please by all means telegram me!

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory
Revolution in Sharphats-Stalemates
2nd Russian civil war-indecisive
Parazal Civil War-Support wasn't active militarily
I am deeply sorry for the attacks on your nations capital, and pray for those affected by the attacks both in Paris and throughout France. As a fellow Muslim I apologize deeply and in place of those who use our religion to commit such an heinous crime. I pray for France, for Paris, and for all those affected.

Togeria
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:05 am

Nation:Togeria
Order: 150 BFGs
[Optional]

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory
I am deeply sorry for the attacks on your nations capital, and pray for those affected by the attacks both in Paris and throughout France. As a fellow Muslim I apologize deeply and in place of those who use our religion to commit such an heinous crime. I pray for France, for Paris, and for all those affected.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:09 am

Name of agency/business/entity: Ashcroft Foundation
Nation of origin: Naval Monte
Which type of goods or service do you wish to sell to us, and export to Yohannes? Electronics and Informational technology.
Any further comments or inquiries? None for now.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Make wonderful memories here, in Naval Monte.

Praciba
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Praciba » Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:27 am

(OOC: As requested)

Praß!

As the Pracib government feels that a warming of relations is inevitable with Yohannes, they have asked us at Royal Pracib Nobleman to help facilitate such a warming by providing the first step, by providing our services and products towards the Yohannes market. As we sense no harm in doing such a thing, the Council of Directors has decided to start by providing a small amounts of low-risk products. Should these products find a stable market within Yohannes, other products that contain higher risks can be exported.

Higher risk products may include items such as insurances, perishable foodstuffs. Other options such as actual branches of the Royal Pracib Nobleman concern remain within the possibilities. The information required by your side has been added below.

• Name of business entity - Royal Pracib Nobleman
  • Nation of origin - The Serenissimus Regnum of Praciba/The Grand Duchy of Civitanam
  • Which type of goods or services do you wish to sell to us and export to Yohannes - Currently, we wish to supply low-risk light industry goods such as clothing and other consumer goods
  • Any further comments or inquiries - We ask that all payments be made either in Pracib Florina's or NationStates Dollars, as Pracib banks ask a larger processing fee when payments are made in other currencies

We hope to have provided enough information for this warming of relations to enter it's first state.

With Greetings,
Serenissimi Principis Johanná Thorvaldsdóttir Patania-Pracib
International Spokesperson for Royal Pracib Nobleman
Want to help build a world? Like to roleplay? Come to Werenth and claim your slice of paradise!
Pracib Questionnaire for the Establishment of Worldwide Pracib Numbers - Filling it in is highly appreciated!
The Tästa Þóstellär Group - He Who Touches shall receive you now
Praciba Votes - Lokkeþar | Your opinion matters!
I don't bite and even if I did, you wouldn't feel it anyway. Feel free to send me a telegram, even if you just want to talk.

San Pellegrino Romana
Minister

Founded: Jul 14, 2009
Anarchy

Postby San Pellegrino Romana » Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:54 pm

OOC: I would like to recognize VMK AG as an excellent example of a military hardware storefront built from scratch, and fully endorse its author, Yohannes, and the products they sell ICly.
HIS MAJESTY'S MINISTRY OF DEFENSE

TO: VMK AG
FROM: Field Marshal Sir Alberto Lombardi, GCE, KRE; His Majesty's Ministry of Defense
RE: Placing An Order For Military Hardware

Greetings Ally:

We hope this message reaches our respective Yohannesian friends in good health. On behalf of His Majesty's Armed Forces, I would like to place an order for the following military hardware:

• 12 x Waarden Class Nuclear Guided Missile Cruiser @ $3.5 Billion NSD per vessel.

Grand Total: $42,000,000,000 NSD

The full sum of $42,000,000,000 NSD will be electronically wired to the designated VMK AG Account at the Yohannesische Bundesbank once our order has been confirmed. Please do not hesitate to contact me or my office with questions or concerns regarding our order. On behalf of a grateful nation, I sincerely thank you for your time, and look forward to the next time we do business in together in the near future.

Sincerely,
Field Marshal Sir Alberto Lombardi, GCE, KRE
Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff
Last edited by San Pellegrino Romana on Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Please refer to my nation IC as the Kingdom of Rome or Roman Kingdom.
Diplomacy: Factbook | Embassy Program | The Stonewall Alliance
Storefronts: Energizia Inc. | Van De Kaap Diamonds
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

E Jomhuri ye Eslami ye Iran
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby E Jomhuri ye Eslami ye Iran » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:08 pm

"استقلال. آزادی. جمهوری اسلامی"

Encryption: Yes
Subject: Procurement for Defence Ministry
Addressed to: VMK

Bismillah Ar-Rahman Ir-Rahim,

Dear VMK procurements office,

Our nation will soon face the bulk of a ruthless Zionist-Saudi/Qatari invasion force on the fiscal year of 2015 (Nowruz 1394) as per our intelligence sources regarding Prince Bandar's plans. We are here to prepare ourselves for this unfortunate yet inevitable eventuality. Our planned purchases is as follows:

• 775 T2009A3 main battle tanks
  • 775 Pz.Kpf.W AY2-1L 'Panthera Leo' main battle tanks
  • 25 Y0L-3O ‘Yolo’ Long Range Search 3D Radar
  • 1 Commonwealth Class Nuclear-Powered Aircraft Carrier, which we shalt rename to the Sheikh Salahuddin Abu Arafa class with thine permission Insha'Allah
  • 5 Washington Class Nuclear-Powered Guided Missile Battleships, which we shalt rename to the Grand Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini ar-Rahbar class Insha'Allah
  • 8 Waarden Class Nuclear-Powered Guided Missile Cruisers, which we shalt rename to the Sea Lion of Iran class Insha'Allah
  • 6 De Ruyter Class Battle-cruiser/Pocket Battleships, which we shalt rename to the Sheikh Al-Bouti class Insha'Allah
  • 7 Oceania Class Nuclear-Powered Guided Missile Cruisers, which we shalt rename to the Sheikh Imran Hosein class Insha'Allah
  • 13 Hamasaka Class Guided Missile Destroyers, which we shalt rename to the Grand Ayatollah Sistani class Insha'Allah
  • 10 Dauntless Class Guided Missile Destroyers, which we shalt rename to the Ya Imam Mahdi class Insha'Allah
  • 11 Phlegethon Class Guided Missile Frigates, which we shalt rename to the Grand Ayatollah Khamenei class Insha'Allah
  • 11 Common Multi-Purpose Frigates, which we shalt rename to the Jomhuri ye Eslami class Insha'Allah
  • 11 Intrepid Class Air Defence Frigates, which we shalt rename to the Sayyeda Fatima class Insha'Allah
  • 15 Malaysia Class Strategic Nuclear-Powered Ballistic Missile Submarines, which we shalt rename to the Sheikh-Imam Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah class Insha'Allah
  • 15 Zeedier Class Diesel-Electric Fast Attack Submarines, which we shalt rename to the Saborjhian class Insha'Allah
  • 15 Triton Class Nuclear-Powered Attack Submarines, which we shalt rename to the Allah O Akbar class Insha'Allah
  • 9 Chatham Fast Combat Logistics Vessels
  • 5 000 Jakarta Class Multipurpose Cargo Ships
  • 150 KDF80 Vuurhaag Fighter-Interceptor Warplanes
  • 7 000 HK8 Super Viking Hypersonic Cruise Missiles

For a total sum of NSD€924,7 billion which we shalt pay in per annum instalments of NSD€92,47 billion.

Ma'Sha'Allah to you if this can be done. Amen.

Yours Truly,

- Grand Ayatollah & Imam Sayyed Ali Hosseini Khamenei (Ya Rahbar)
- Mahmoud Saborjhian Ahmadinejad
- Hassan Rouhani
- Qassem Soleimani
- Javad Zarif
Last edited by E Jomhuri ye Eslami ye Iran on Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Supreme Leader of the Islamic Republic: Supreme Generalissimo Mehrtash Boroomandi
Commander of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps: Supreme Generalissimo Mehrtash Boroomandi
Population of glorious Iran: 150 million people (2015) | 158 million people (2022) | 950 million (later on..)

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: Patrick OConner & Military Democracy of Birtonia

Postby Yohannes » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:39 pm

Official Correspondence

Official Document
Foreign Trade Office
Kingdom of Yohannes
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Patrick OConner wrote:
Your PMC/ Arms Manufactures is invited to send representatives to the First International Summit of Soldier of Fortune.
(click the link for more info)

To: To those concerned in, and representative of, the First International Summit of Soldier of Fortune
From: The Hon Kefka Palazzo PA, Caucus Spokesperson of His Majesty’s Foreign Office
Subject: Re: invitation to attend your event

Sir, we appreciate your interest in our institution to participate in the First International Summit of Soldier of Fortune. Accordingly, I have personally contacted a representative of the Summit in your thread seven real life days ago. As of the present, we are screening through our registry of ideal candidates whose technical expertise would more than sufficiently demonstrate the outstanding quality of VMK designs.

I am arranging for the eventual arrival of our almighty De Ruyter class of pocket battleships. These superbly assembled and laid designs are majestic vessels that have served the navies of more than 100 nations around the world admirably since the opening of our subsidiary Royal Beaufort storefront 2 real life years ago.

The period of screening and review for our to-be-designated representative in your Summit should soon be finalised. We will remain in touch with you, and will provide you with the date of arrival of our representative in your nation.

Thank you for this opportunity you have given to VMK: the premier land and naval systems manufacturers of the nineteen countries. I personally would like to offer my wish that only success shall be realised out of your thriving Summit.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours faithfully,

The Hon Kefka Palazzo PA

Military Democracy of Birtonia wrote:
To: VMK AG
Subject: Acquisition Request
Encryption: High

Greetings,

It pleases me to once again return to your store for further arms and armament for the Birtonian Ground Defense Forces. Today, we are requesting a very large order, hopefully one that will fulfill every remaining need for the BGDF. We understand this is a larger than usual order for us and are willing to cooperate with you on all parts. Attached below is our orders of the equipment we need.

-35 Stvn 107 LT2
-150 Panzerhaubitze 2E Self Propelled Artillery
-75 Anti Aircraft Cannon Tank 2E
-25 Rapid Bridge Tank 2E
-20 Armoured Recovery Vehicle 2E
-1,000 VLT M5 Standard Trucks

Sincerely,

Knight-Colonel Joseph Taglia
Quartermaster, Commanding
Procurement Division
Birtonian Armed Ground Forces

To: Quartermaster Knight-Colonel Joseph Taglia, Procurement Division, Birtonian Armed Ground Forces
From: The Hon Kefka Palazzo PA, Caucus Spokesperson of His Majesty’s Foreign Office
Subject: Re: procurement order

Sir, it truly is my pleasure to be given this opportunity to confirm your order of the above quoted systems. As the storefront rules, your designs should arrive the moment you have posted in this storefront. We hope that they have served your nation brilliantly.

Since our storefront opening 3 real life years ago, we have been supplying many nations of the NationStates Roleplaying World [NS RP World] with our highly advanced tanks and military vehicles, as well as well designed warships and merchant ships that today roam the NS RP World's multiple vast oceans and sovereign borders. You can be sure of the lethality of our systems on the field of battle itself.

Thank you for choosing VMK: the premier land and naval systems manufacturers of the nineteen countries.

Yours sincerely,

The Hon Kefka Palazzo PA
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Empire of Atmora
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Atmora » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:55 pm

Name of agency/business/entity: Arco Industry
Nation of origin: Atmora
Which type of goods or service do you wish to sell to us, and export to Yohannes?

AF-140 Eagle

We will selling multiple vehicles and weapons to Yohaanes

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: Eddoren & George spain

Postby Yohannes » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:42 pm

Official Correspondence

Official Document
Foreign Trade Office
Kingdom of Yohannes

Eddoren wrote:
Name of agency/business/entity: The Ministry of Trade and Commerce
Nation of origin: The Guild Republic of Eddoren
- Banking Services (Much Like Swiss Banking)
-Wines Grown and Produced In Eddoren (800 Year Tradition)
-Guild Metalworking (Jewelery and Ceremonial Weaponry hand crafted and certified high quality by the Guilds of Eddoren.)
Any further comments or inquiries? None at the moment.

To: To those concerned in, and representative of, the Government of Eddoren
Subject: Re: preferential trade agreement

Kia Ora! This document was sent in order to inform you that your trade application form has been accepted after passing HM Councillors voting session at the Foreign Trade Office this morning. Based on your trade application, it seems your government wishes to obtain an Alleswerken Preferential Trade Agreement. It is my pleasure to inform you that your application certainly complement our present domestic demand of the above quoted goods. Henceforth, currently existing regulation and tariffs will be reduced for Eddorenian firms engaged in business or trading of the above quoted category of goods, as stipulated by your delegate in our previous private discussion. The Preferential Trading and attached clauses within this agreement between our two nations shall be put into effect on the the 26 of November, unless certain violations of previously accepted terms and conditions are made by either of the following parties: [His Majesty's Foreign Trade Office; Yohannes][The Ministry of Trade and Commerce; Eddoren]

I, and my people, would like to think of this advancement as a step towards a closer economic engagement and bilateral cooperation between our two nations. May Eddoren and Yohannes live in peace and prosperity in these fruitful times ahead of us.

Yours faithfully,

The Hon Kefka Palazzo PA

George spain wrote:
His high ranks defense of george spain

Greetings, we would like to buy the following:

Nation: George Spain
Order:
z.Kpf.W AY2-1L 'Panthera Leo' Main Battle Tank
Nimbus III-F S07X-SAM
HK7 'Viking' Hypersonic Cruise Missile

Items 3

On behalf of His grand supina King Georges VII

To: Those concerned in, and representative of, the Office of His Grand Majesty Georges VII, Sovereign Monarch of George spain

Sir, I am pleased to hereby confirm the acceptance of your order regarding the above quoted systems. As our storefront rules, the systems you have purchased should arrive already the moment you have posted in this storefront. We hope that they have served your nation brilliantly.

I am willing to extend to you the ability to pay your order over up to 10 yearly installments for no accrued interest. And the reason is that I hope to see your armed forces purchase more ships and military vehicles from VMK in the future when you have been blessed with the economic means to do so.

Since our storefront opening 3 real life years ago, we have been supplying many nations of the NationStates Roleplaying World [NS RP World] with our highly advanced tanks and military vehicles, as well as well designed warships and merchant ships that today roam the NS RP World's multiple vast oceans and sovereign borders. You can be sure of the lethality of our systems on the field of battle itself.

Thank you for choosing VMK: the premier land and naval systems exporting front of the nineteen countries.

Yours faithfully,

The Hon Kefka Palazzo PA

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lamoni » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:11 am

Nation: Lamoni
Order:
* DPRx SS T2009A3 MBT
* DPRx SS T2009A1 tank

Additional comments: Our accountants believe that this order would come to a price of 90 billion standard dollars, which will be wired to your preferred bank account upon the approval of this order. The Free Republic of Lamoni thanks VMK AG for their quality products, and exceptional customer service.
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

Grangeco
Envoy

Founded: Sep 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Grangeco » Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:01 am

Name of agency/business/entity:Hopyu Wineries
Nation of origin:Grangeco
Which type of goods or service do you wish to sell to us, and export to Yohannes? Hopyu wines including certain varieties of grape and wine not creatable anywhere else:Noilkare a beautiful orange wine and Hetrawe a green-yellow-pink wine with a great fruity flavor
Signed, Grand Minister Jaquelin O'Maya
-_----_^^^~~~~~~~_____--~~~@~~~~~~~_____--~~~~~~~~__----__&
Full Member of the International Space Agency

shameless rp advert http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=320725

Justin States
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Justin States » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:03 am

Name of agency/business/entity: Justin States Metal Inc.
Nation of origin: Justin States
Which type of goods or service do you wish to sell to us, and export to Yohannes? High Quality Steel, Iron, Engines, Car Parts and Lumber.
Any further comments or inquiries? None.
Blekksprutia wrote:I imagine God is partying hard up in Heaven with His cute gay friends because His creations have finally started to get shit right.
Vista Major wrote:God has truly blessed us this day. LGBT Marriage is now legal in the USA, and will hopefully spread to the entire world. Equality and Love rises above hate and ignorance.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: Tes Enger & Symphonia

Postby Yohannes » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:30 pm

Official Correspondence

Official Document
Foreign Trade Office
Kingdom of Yohannes

Tes Enger wrote:
The Democratic Republic will require 10 of each naval vessel and 80 HK7 Viking Hypersonic Cruise Missile. War is upon us.

To: Those concerned in, and representative of, the Goverment of Tes Enger

Sir, it truly is my pleasure to be given the opportunity to approve your order. As our storefront rules, the munitions, ships and their assorted systems you have purchased should arrive already the moment that you have posted your order in this storefront.

We hope that they have served your nation brilliantly. If need be, our institution is also willing to extend a generous installment payment plan of up to 20 years at no accrued interest to your government.

Thank you for choosing VMK: the premier land and naval systems exporting front of the nineteen countries.

Yours faithfully,

The Hon Kefka Palazzo PA

Empire of Symphonia wrote:
Wednesday, November 19, 2014

The United Kingdom of Aquitayne and Symphonia
Sister State of the Asian Federation of Nations
Office of His Excellency Peter Klein
Defense Minister of the Asian Federation of Nations and of the United Kingdom
Ministry of Defense
500 Republica Avenue, Shimura District
West Genevira, Hitachi Province, Symphonia

Offer of Military Hardware

To the Hon Kefka Palazzo PA, Caucus Spokesperson of HM Foreign Office of the Kingdom of Yohannes,

Following lengthy deliberation within the Imperial Senate of the United Kingdom, the Defense Ministry has decided to award VMK AG the right of being the platform for offering Symphonian military hardware for export. Asian Federation law prohibits the direct sale of military goods from Symphonian defense entities, and as such we have been in search for a suitable platform. Due to our close economic ties and relations, the Imperial Senate nominated and passed Resolution M172, granting VMK AG official license to sell Symphonian military hardware for the considerable future.

At present, Sho-Kuneda Heavy Industries has offered to license the Hamasaka-class missile destroyer to VMK AG for export and sale to foreign nations.The Hamasaka-class is the latest in design from Sho-Kuneda Heavy Industries, emphasizing control of air and naval theatres, serving as a replacement of the current Atago-class missile destroyers. The Hamasaka-class is heavily reliant on the use of missile weaponry in bringing AA and ASM capabilities to modern naval warfare, though it is not lacking when it comes to point defense and AMD capabilities. The design is versatile enough that the ship can be extremely versatile in terms of its operational uses, whether it be defending vital targets like aircraft carriers or providing naval support for offensive amphibious operations.

On an internally agreed measure following relevant information passed to the Ministry of Defense from HM's Foreign Office, Resolution M172 entitled VMK AG 15% of profits gained from sale of our goods.

We hope that this may be the start of a long and fruitful cooperation between our organizations.

Sincerely,
Peter Klein,
AFN-UK Defense Minister

To: The Hon Peter Klein, Minister of Defence of the United Kingdom of Aquitayne and Symphonia
Subject: Re: exporting front partnership & agreement

Sir, hereby with the arrival of this letter on your desk have we formally concluded our private discussion and this agreement, whereupon the following party [Ministry of Defence of the United Kingdom of Aquitayne and Symphonia] will allow the exportation of the following design [Hamasaka-class of guided missile destroyer] and its assorted systems to the following party [VMK AG], for the period of [indefinite] with the following additional terms: [that 10% of profit and sales margin be given to the storefront in question]

Signed on behalf of,

The Hon Kefka Palazzo PA

Irav
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Irav » Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:27 pm

Nation: Irav
Order: 5x Jakarta Class Multipurpose Cargo Ship, 5x Wiremu Class Container Ship, 3x Surabaya Class Oil Tanker, 7x Ardenfontein Class Multi-purpose Icebreaker,
[Optional]Additional comments: I failed to find the Machines section :unsure:
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Togeria
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:08 am

Nation: Togeria
Order: 4 KDF80s
[Optional]Additional comments: these are for comparison purposes.

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: VMK [Military Storefront; NS MT]

Postby Yohannes » Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:29 am

Each and every single one of four-legged sapient and non-human VMK Chief Executives were executed today following the The night of the Short Knifes.

It is rumoured that VMK will be nationalised by the Reich Government.

The fate of the Führer will decide whether this will be realised or not, and only time will tell whether Paper von Towel und Bagel will keep his self-appointed title for a thousand years to come.
Last edited by Yohannes on Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

Holy Marsh
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 09, 2007
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Holy Marsh » Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:39 am

From the Desk of the Arch-Bishop:

The Grand Theocratic Empire of the Holy Marsh is vexxed and annoyed, not to mention feels betrayed, by the actions of the Cultist-aligned malignants that now run Yohannes. While a proper purification is soon to be launched, all VMK installations an institutions in the Grand Theocracy have, and will continue to be, secured against this sedition against the Union and the Church. While we tidy up Yohannes, the Grand Theocracy reassures all customers awaiting orders or supply regarding their orders that they will be delivered. Commiserate with this message, The Togerian order for 4 KDF80s has been approved, with payment to be held in the coffers of the VMK Marshite branch until further notice. We thank you for your custom as well as the custom of others to follow.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: Holy Marsh Thanks Bro

Postby Yohannes » Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:42 am

[ OOC: to clarify, the night of the Short Knifes RP thread and the whole event is canon, but it will only be a temporary thing. The goal for me personally with that thread is to roleplay with the younger members of the II community, especially the one-two-three liners people. I want to write together with them and get to know them, befriend them in the process

dunno I want more friends I guess (I am lonely)

lol ]
Last edited by Yohannes on Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: Praciba, New Galosia & Brillnuck

Postby Yohannes » Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:36 am

Official Correspondence in Representation of
The Führer Paper von Towel und Bagel

Official Document
Foreign Trade Office
Kingdom of Yohannes

Praciba wrote:
Praß!

As the Pracib government feels that a warming of relations is inevitable with Yohannes, they have asked us at Royal Pracib Nobleman to help facilitate such a warming by providing the first step, by providing our services and products towards the Yohannes market. As we sense no harm in doing such a thing, the Council of Directors has decided to start by providing a small amounts of low-risk products. Should these products find a stable market within Yohannes, other products that contain higher risks can be exported.

Higher risk products may include items such as insurances, perishable foodstuffs. Other options such as actual branches of the Royal Pracib Nobleman concern remain within the possibilities. The information required by your side has been added below.

• Name of business entity - Royal Pracib Nobleman
  • Nation of origin - The Serenissimus Regnum of Praciba/The Grand Duchy of Civitanam
  • Which type of goods or services do you wish to sell to us and export to Yohannes - Currently, we wish to supply low-risk light industry goods such as clothing and other consumer goods
  • Any further comments or inquiries - We ask that all payments be made either in Pracib Florina's or NationStates Dollars, as Pracib banks ask a larger processing fee when payments are made in other currencies

We hope to have provided enough information for this warming of relations to enter it's first state.

With Greetings,
Serenissimi Principis Johanná Thorvaldsdóttir Patania-Pracib
International Spokesperson for Royal Pracib Nobleman

To: The Hon Serenissimi Principis Johanná Thorvaldsdóttir Patania-Pracib, in representation of the Government of Pracib
From: The Hon Kefka Palazzo PA, First Spokesperson of the Reichsführer Office and Alleswerken
Subject: Re: preferential trade agreement

Kia Ora! I would like to convey you with my gratitude and most sincere appreciation, to you and the government you represent, as well as the industrious people of Praciba and Civitanam. Sir, it truly is my pleasure to be given this opportunity to hereby announce the approval of your trade application form, after passing the voting session held within the confine of the Office of Reichsführer of the Yohannesischestaffel und Reichskommissariat Ostland (YOYO) this morning. As dictated and recorded on your trade application, it seems your government wishes to obtain an Alleswerken Preferential Trade Agreement.

It is my pleasure to inform you that the Reichsführer himself believe your application will most certainly complement the present domestic demand required to sufficiently feed the ever expanding military industrial complex and lubricate the war machines of our Reich. Henceforth, currently existing regulation and tariffs will be reduced for Pracib firms engaged in business or trading of goods specified within this agreement, as stipulated by your delegate in our previous private discussion. The Preferential Trading and attached clauses within this agreement between our two nations shall be put into effect on the the 28 of November, unless certain violations of previously accepted terms and conditions are made by either of the following parties: [Yohannesischestaffel und Reichskommissariat Ostland; Yohannes][Royal Pracib Nobleman; Praciba and Civitanam]

I, and my people, would like to think of this advancement as a step towards a closer economic engagement and bilateral cooperation between our two nations. May Praciba and Yohannes live in peace and prosperity in these fruitful times ahead of us.

Yours sincerely,

The Hon Kefka Palazzo PA
First Spokesperson of the Reichsführer Office

New Galosia wrote:
Subject: Requisition of military vehicles

We here at the New Galosia military headquarters humbly wishes to buy military equipment from your company so that our military meets modern military standards.

Requisition Form:
Pseudonaja Protected Mobility Vehicle 900

We are willing to pay 225,000,000NSD for the vehicles in question. If our payment is deemed unsatisfactory to your superiors we are willing to negotiate a payment that is deemed satisfactory. Also may your company have great wealth and luck in it's later years.

General. William Santana the third
Nov 19,2014

To: Those concerned in, and representative of, the New Galosia Military Headquarters
From: The Hon Kefka Palazzo PA, First Spokesperson of the Reichsführer Office and Alleswerken

Sir, it truly is my pleasure to be given the opportunity to approve your order. As our storefront rules, the vehicles and their assorted systems you have purchased should arrive already the very moment that you have posted your order in this storefront. We hope that they have served your nation brilliantly. If need be, our institution is also willing to extend a generous instalment payment plan of up to 5 years at minimal accrued interest to your government.

Yours faithfully,

The Hon Kefka Palazzo PA

Brillnuck wrote:
Name of Nation: The Social Democracy of Brillnuck
Number of Factories:1200
Optional Side-note (additional side-note you want to tell us):50% tax rate.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear sir/madam,

We would like VMK AG to open factories in Brillnuck. However, due to federal law, no nuclear submarines are allowed in Brillnuck. As VMK AG is a corporation, it will have to pay a tax of 50%.

Yours Faithfully,

Wilhelm Hanover, Trade Minister of Brillnuck
WilHanover@Brilmail.bril

To: The Hon Wilhelm Hanover, Minister of Trade of the Social Democratic Nation of Brillnuck
Subject: Re: foreign investment & industrial cooperation scheme

Kia Ora! On November the twenty-eight, the Year of our Lord, at the Board of Directors daily online meeting, the Board declared the 'Brillnuck Foreign Investment Scheme' voting session, resulting in a 7-3 voting with 7 in favour of its passage, and 3 not in favour. As discussed in our private meeting thirteen days ago, the Project Director of our joint programme shall not, without the written consent of both VMK AG and the Ministry of Trade of Brillnuck, be vested with the authority to act a representative of the Joint Management Board.

Secondly, any party that is dissatisfied with any decision taken by the Project Director - who will be Brillnish by nationality - in the performance of his or her duty, may refer the matter for a review by the Joint Management Board and the Board, following its review, shall confirm, revoke or alter the construction of any project in your designated industrial area. Until the review procedure relating to the aforementioned project planning is finalised, both parties shall act in accordance with the decision of the Joint Project Director, who will be Brillnish by nationality.

Thirdly, both VMK AG and the Ministry of Trade of Brillnuck shall cooperate and work together in good faith. The preparation and submission of each project tender must be evaluated with the cooperation of goodwill and Brillni-Yohannesian joint interest at heart. Both parties shall furthermore give the required commercial, technical and related information required for the successful implementation of the aforementioned joint projects.

It is a pleasure to provide you, the latest of our foreign commercial partners, with these opportunities as well as further, negotiable investment options, should they be desired by you. VMK is continuing to grow at a sustainable rate within our periodical objective and forecast. Your trust and decision to cooperate and work alongside our business is one of the many reasons we are going to continue this trend of commercial miracle in the First Reich.

Should there be any further inquiry or issues requiring clarification not made possible through correspondence, please do not hesitate to contact me via my attached e-mail and phone.

Yours sincerely,

The Hon Kefka Palazzo PA
Last edited by Yohannes on Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rawlincia
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rawlincia » Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:50 am

We would like to order the DPR for the KDF80 Vuurhaag Interceptor.
I am a proud Christian.
Proud Founder of the Christian Liberty Alliance
Pro-Christianity, Conservative, Military
Neutral- Capitalism, LEGAL Immigration
Anti- Religion, Liberalism, Gay Marriage,Veganism,Socialism,Communism, Illegal Immigration
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
IATA Member
Founding member of the Kratos Alliance.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade