NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice (Marvel,DC, DBZ X/Over, OOC, Always Open!)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

End IJ here and start a new IC and OOC with IJ2?

Yes! New OOC and IC!
78%
No! New OOC but same IC!
22%

Total votes : 18

The United Zones of the West
Envoy

Founded: Aug 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Zones of the West » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:30 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:
The United Zones of the West wrote:About the strength of Thor.

Yeah. You're going to need a better weakness. Either that or take some powers away.

I added a weakness-electricity.
I cannot ask you to give internets, so I will not. http://internetometer.com/image/44811.png

I am an INTP. Take the test and find out what you are. http://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
Contrary to most people, I like being different and not fitting in.
RP: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=317068&p=22163187#p22163187

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:34 pm

The United Zones of the West wrote:

Yeah. You're going to need a better weakness. Either that or take some powers away.

I added a weakness-electricity.

He still seems a bit OP.

The Intergalactic Russian Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:43 pm

The United Zones of the West wrote:I added a weakness-electricity.

He still seems a bit OP.

Don't worry, Anthony will be on hand to put him in his place if he starts thinking too highly of himself.
Call me Russia, Rus, or IRE
Paketo wrote:
Alleniana wrote:'the Blacks in the region began to proliferate"
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

That sounds so lewd when taken out of context. :rofl:
clay_the_awsome: Horny teens are what made this species great to begin with
What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen
Flag credit to The Palmetto

Shark isle
Senator

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:45 pm

Can i make a Villain who used to be a actor ?

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:47 pm

Shark isle wrote:Can i make a Villain who used to be a actor ?

No one is allowed to be a villain yet.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Zones of the West » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:09 pm

The United Zones of the West wrote:I added a weakness-electricity.

He still seems a bit OP.

He is weak also to magic.
I cannot ask you to give internets, so I will not. http://internetometer.com/image/44811.png

I am an INTP. Take the test and find out what you are. http://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
RP: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=317068&p=22163187#p22163187

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:13 pm

He still seems a bit OP.

He is weak also to magic.

Again. He outclasses pretty much everyone I'm going to be having us fight in the beginning by leaps and bounds which will make this pretty boring. Maybe close off some abilities until later on? When more powerful foes start showing up?

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Zones of the West » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:54 pm

The United Zones of the West wrote:He is weak also to magic.

Again. He outclasses pretty much everyone I'm going to be having us fight in the beginning by leaps and bounds which will make this pretty boring. Maybe close off some abilities until later on? When more powerful foes start showing up?

Force field and energy blasts are both to be learned.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Zones of the West » Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:04 pm

I just realized his appearance is blank. I will update it eventually.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:17 pm

Force field and energy blasts are both to be learned.

How about those plus Time Dilation and a large strength decrease? Starting strength around 50-75 tons? I'm planning on our powers going on the increase as time goes on. For instance, his powers would grow the longer he's exposed to the Chronosphere. Kilian learns to tap into the Speed Force, Dallen gets some enchanted weaponry or enchanted himself, Etc.

Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:22 pm

Updated 11/24/2014
Character App.

Name: Daud Viqaas Andreas
Superhero Alias: N/A
Race: Superhuman
Appearance:

Costume:
ImageImage

Upon his chest, the plates bear the logo of the Ultra Corps, even when he is in possession of his Lantern Power rings. The armor is a specially manufactured design to fit Daud's personal potential and powers, as well as allowing him to conceal his power output and abilities or increase them by orders of magnitude. The armor communicates with his body in order to transfer data and inputs to his nervous system, ensuring his body can still adapt to attacks he hasn't even physically touched yet, and making him an even tougher opponent.

Source of Powers: Physiology | Meta-Human
Brief Bio:
Daud is the son of two mutants themselves, but he does not like the term, and instead uses "Superhuman" instead as he feels it fits his personal description better, even if it does not represent reality. His father was a man of wrought iron and steel, hardy and well-fought while his mother was a woman of intelligence and sophistication, and in the lottery of birth, he ended up with all the good traits of his parents, while developing his own negative ones. From a young age, he had discovered that he could outstrip his classmates at all sorts of physical activities, and motivated by Stone Cold Steve Austin, he took an interest in wrestling and martial arts.

Supported by his parents, young Daud grew into an affluent douche, whose upturned nose at his own abilities was a source of major contempt from other young heroes at the time. He was quick to master skills and forms of combat, leading many of his former teachers to profess their amazement at the wunderkind and his lightning fast, direct confrontational style, leading to his adoption of the name Mirage, not after the optical phenomenon but the French and Latin roots meaning "to wonder at" and "to admire". He was placed on the fast track to join Infinite Justice, as other major groups first wanted to see him grow as a leader and person before putting an arrogant brat in their midst.

However, Daud had refused to join IJ at it's incarnation, and had business to settle with the gangs of his home town, New City, which ended up costing him the majority of his friendships, alliances, and even parents in a single battle. His only saving grace was the attainment of a Red Lantern ring of rage, and the brutal conquest of a Qwardian Lantern ring of fear, yet he would trade both of these treasures to return things to the way they should be. The past cannot be changed, though, so Daud was forced to move on, growing up and maturing immensely as he trained to harness the new powers he come to possess, ultimately joining Infinite Justice in the end.

In the four year interval following the Green Lantern Corps Arc, Daud had made true on his promise to create what he called the "Ultra Corps" to serve as a parallel to Infinite Justice, but taking an amoral stance on the death of villains. He and Kilian built the organization from the ground up, harnessing powerful heroes who shared their views and rejected the notion of allowing horrible, vile individuals who abused their power to destroy others to live. They practiced an extreme form of Justice, earning the ire of other groups, but becoming accepted in due time because of their commitment to avoiding needless deaths, proper handling of missions, punishing radical members, and working with international agencies to avoid conflict at all costs.

Daud, as General of the Ultra Corps, represents it abroad and maintains a picturesque public image in order to continue with his plans.

Powers:
  • Superior Adaptation/Adaptive Regeneration: Perhaps Daud's greatest and most powerful ability, he can adapt and repair himself when facing nearly any situation, at first a simple addition to his skill set and slowly growing to be his most powerful trait. He can regenerate at supernatural speeds, and now after the timeskip, can induce his own adaptations when needed - though it can still happen subconsciously.
  • Absolute Condition: In the years preceding the team's split, Daud has committed himself to become an ultimate being in order to face down any threats that may come to harm his organization, the Ultra Corps, and as such has reached a new peak for a human, being one of the strongest actual humans to exist up until this point, power-wise. Though he is at this incredible level, he tends to fight below his weight in certain circumstances, reserving his true, godly power when faced with deities themselves.
  • Supernatural Combat: Beyond Level | Daud's level of combat expertise has only increased in the four-year interval, going on to master many alien forms of combat and growing to become a legendary fighting champion, earning the ire of even the remaining Saiyans and other warrior-bred folk as he can put them to shame in his base form. Daud's passion for martial arts burns brightly as well, and has hopes to create a fighting tournament for heroes and villains alike to test their abilities against each other in a safe environment.
  • Indomitable Will: Developed at some point prior to joining Infinite Justice, Daud has had tremendous willpower and resolve, never giving a single inch if he felt the need. Supporting the Ultra Corps has only caused this power to grow, teetering to Absolute Willpower, but never manifesting in the physical world. Despite this, Daud is not strategically inept and will retreat if the situation calls for it, but the power is mainly held by allowing him to keep a perfect, clear sense of mind in the face of mental attacks, approaches, and the like.
  • Adaptive Armor: Daud's armor as leader of the Ultra Corps utilizes his own abilities in order to better himself, while still functioning as a power suit and the like. It cannot stand up to characters whose main ability is a Power Suit, however, as it's mainly for show and because I thought it looks fucking awesome.
  • Tactical Analysis: Daud has been shown to be a master strategist and tactician, a power he himself did not know he possessed, but more than likely developed it as a side-effect of his adaption powers. His plans are able to take into account multiple scenarios, adapt to changes, and plan things to the very last detail. He is one of the reasons for the Ultra Corps' major successes throughout it's existence, as his mind is always on the move, and it drives him to stay multiple steps ahead of any potential opponent, not just current ones. He seems to have taken some notes from the Dark Knight.

Weaknesses:
  • Unpredictable circumstances render his tactical advantages void, as he won't be able to account for them.
  • Daud can be harmed physically, but death is seeming like a further and further option as his abilities progress.
  • Magic is still unknown to Daud. He has the smallest immunity of any powers to magic
  • Ki (DBZ) manipulation is difficult, to the point that he has abandoned it as an artform. His own brutal powers and abilities make up for them, in his mind at least. He has only recently been taught to read Ki levels.
  • His power suit is expendable, and offers him little beyond looks and adapting along with his body.
  • His dark past, actions, and even his current ones, seem to have taken a toll on Daud, causing problems from untreated mental trauma to manifest.
  • Daud's recent elevation to celebrity status is adding even further stress to the young man.

Theme Song: Still this one.

Character App.

Name: God Lee
Superhero Alias: N/A, Formerly
Race: Metahuman
Appearance:

Costume:

Source of Powers: Physiology | Meta-Human Gene
Brief Bio:
WIP

Powers:
  • Molecular Manipulation: Sub-Power: Self-Molecular Manipulation: Lee is able to influence, control, and direct all molecules he comes into contact with, including those in contact with molecules he is contact with as a chain-reaction effect. He is able to rearrange, build, and destroy constructs at will. However, he has developed mental blocks on harnessing his full power potential outside of training. His sub-power allows Lee to influence his own structure, leading to his next ability.
  • Absolute Condition: As a result of his main power, God Lee re-arranges himself into a perfect being, exceeding the abilities of Daud with Supernatural Condition and rendering himself with inexhaustible energy, strength, speed, and the like. Though his parents perhaps did not know the consequences of naming their son God, it can easily be proven with his body.

Weaknesses:
  • God Lee cannot create molecules - he can only use existing ones.
  • Beings with complete control of their molecules can resist his manipulations
  • Mental blocks disable a large share of his power from being activated unless in dire circumstances
  • As all of his powers descend from one core one, take that away and he is rendered normal

Theme Song: Here.
Character App

Name: Jeremiah Dapp
Race: Olympian-Human Hybrid
Appearance:
Stands at an even 6'0, weighs about 230lbs.

Costume:

Source of Powers: Olympian Physiology
Brief Bio:
Jeremiah, who prefers to be called Dapp, was born to a single mother in Dallas, Texas. Never knowing his father, Dapp had lived a hard, but relatively safe life, yet soon became aware of his supernatural disposition at a young age. He was lifting slides and jungle gyms in kindergarten, prompting some concern, but he was always a good sport about the issues he faced. However, he became an outcast, as concerned parents forbade their children from associating with the "freak", giving Dapp an even harder time fitting in and adjusting to himself and his situation.

Though bitter, Dapp was more sad than anything else, as he never seemed to have friends, or if he did, they proved to only want him for his power and abilities. That all changed, however, when he met with Daud the Great and Powerful, leader of the Ultra Corps, when he was 17. Daud saw potential in the young man, and even without knowing of his powers, abilities, and barely hearing his name, Daud offered Dapp to become his apprentice and protege. Eager to leave his old, lonely life behind, Dapp happily joined Daud in an instant, becoming a relatively new-comer in the Corps, but providing a change of pace.

While he does not participate much in the combat operations initially, Dapp turned into one of their most competent operatives and serves as Daud's underling, though it is assumed that he is not to succeed Daud should something happen, as Kilian is in more of a position to do so. Therefore, Dapp is a powerful member, but not a full-fledged leader yet.

Powers:
  • Greek God Physiology: As Dapp is a half-Olympian, his powers are the main subset, including Supernatural Condition (which itself includes Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and the like), Flight, and Regenerative Healing Factor. As the Olympian in him is diluted by half, his powers are on the level of a Kryptonian, give or take.
  • Ergokinetic Combat: Able to manipulate his own almost inexhaustible energy, Dapp is able to bring forth incredible, awesome power at a moment's notice, turning a simple fight into a planet-busting slugfest.
  • Power Fists/Power Kicks: Dapp is able to channel tremendous, inhuman amounts of speed, mass, and velocity into his strikes to make them earth-shatteringly effective. They are so powerful that they can shatter Green Lantern shields, even from a powerful user such as Daud.

Weaknesses:
  • Bombastic personality can be corrosive on team efforts
  • Has daddy issues
  • Can have his energy sapped or leeched, or came be goaded into using too much of it.
  • Loss of energy is almost a death sentence for the Olympian.

Theme Song: Here. He's like Daud's fanboy.
Character App.

Name: Saud El Shaddai
Race: Superhuman
Appearance:
7'2", 340 lbs

Costume: N/A
Source of Powers: Physiology | Condition
Brief Bio:
The short version, this is an alternate version of Daud who had received a slightly different power, and was raised under different circumstances. Saud is a powerhouse of a man, and was bred to be a weapon by Israel on Earth-792 by breeding two of their strongest meta-humans together in a government-mandated program. Thus, he has never known himself to be anything other than a being trained to destroy absolutely everything in his path with no regard for other senseless things. Though he is intelligent, he acts more like a rampaging force of nature than a true supervillain. However, he is far beyond such a title as he committed a crime unspeakable in nature.

Omnicide.

Saud destroyed his own universe (though, to be fair, it was a weak version of the actual universe, but still, it's no small feat), killing everyone within it with no second thought until it was too late. Finding himself at the edge of the wall that separates the universes, Saud managed to use his own powers once more to shatter through the gates and invade this reality, Earth-Infinite, and is set to begin a new warpath across this universe in order to recreate his own - or just to destroy for the sake of it. He's not much of a talker, and leaves the plans in his own head.

Saud is to be Daud's nemesis, though neither of them know it yet, and Saud will feature prominently in the Death of Daud Arc as the two battle across the Earth-Infinite Universe.

Powers:
  • Reality Condition: Advanced Level | A combination of Absolute Condition and Reality Warping, Saud has the ability to alter and change reality...by punching it. Though really it's with his mind and can use anything to warp existence, Saud manifests his godly power by striking the literal fabric of spacetime, disregarding physics and physical forces preventing him from doing so. His one real power, and the most dangerous by far, Saud is beyond a force of nature and enters the realms of cosmic beings, and may present the biggest challenge Daud has to face. Ever.
  • Berserker Physiology: Saud is a weapon, made to destroy, and his mental capacity hardly goes beyond destroying whatever is right before his very eyes until nothing else remains. He never tires, never thirsts, never eats nor sleeps, only destroys. His random warpath is a skill on it's own, allowing for hardly any one to predict where his almost feral mind will take him. Though he fights intelligently, he just lives to destroy all things he can.

Theme Song: Here.

Character Application

Name: Android 7 | Dakon
Superhero Alias: Seven | Se7en | Super Seven
Race: Saiyan-Based Android | Miniscule Kryptonian Admixture
Appearance:

Costume:

Source of Powers: Physiology | Power Core
Brief Bio:
The seventh, and so far only, successful Android to be created under the emblem of the Ultra Corps' research and development faction headed by the mysterious Doc Hammer, Android 7 is unlike any that has been seen. Modelled after the work pioneered by Dr. Gero in years past, Doc Hammer has taken his designs to the next level after the bases of Android 17 and 18, which used humans, and instead used a full-blooded Saiyan warrior. Little is known of the warrior's life prior to being discovered by the Ultra Corps, but what can be known is that he died on a planet some distance from Earth and only happened to be picked up by a passing surveillance vessel. From tests and DNA coding, it was discovered that he achieved the Super Saiyan form just prior to the end of his life.

Android Seven has been activated by orders of Captain Daud in order to oversee the Cell Games with himself, but final checksums needed to be completed before he could come alive, which did not bother Daud any. As he is the seventh android, and Doc Hammer prefers to eliminate wasted or failed creations, Android Seven has been forced to absorb the failed creations in order to gain their strengths and abilities - which had mixed results, as the other failed creations either did not achieve the Super Saiyan form or were not of Saiyan genes at all. This mixing has given Seven two notable powers, the first and foremost being energy absorption in the veins of Androids 19 and 20 (yet able to occur anywhere on his body), and the second being the absorption of solar energy and converting it into Ki due to a small presence of Kryptonian cells. While subject to the vigorous tests done at Ultra Corps, the bionic Saiyan was subject to numerous near-fatal experimentations to enhance and make use of the Saiyan's zenkai boost.

Super Seven is indeed a force to be reckoned with, but he is little more than an attack dog for Daud's regime and the Ultra Corps as a whole, as his personality revolves around utter loyalty and the attainment of more power. The fruition of efforts years in the making, Android Seven's debut during the Cell Games is sure to be a shocking development - especially in the way of Daud's relations with the real Saiyans, as they may not be so kind as to have a member of their own race turned into a nearly mindless killing machine, though they could not say too much about their own warrior culture and the like.

Powers:
  • Saiyan Loadout: Complete with Zenkai Boost, enhanced Ki manipulation, Super Saiyan transformations, etc. General Saiyan shit.
  • Android Loadout: The combination of an internal power core and a self-charging power core allows Android Seven to possess the ability to absorb power as well as maintain his own vast amounts, not to mention take in power from his own natural Ki in an endless loop, causing the warrior's power to continuously rise over time.

Weaknesses:
  • Magic: The one aversion that has no understandable cause nor remedy, Magic can be used to great effect on the Cyber-Saiyan.
  • Electrical Impulses: Though he possesses some durability to this attack, electrical attacks do considerably more damage to the Saiyan than what they would normally do.
  • Stronger Opponents: The age old weakness of all men is an even greater man.
  • No Self-Control: In many senses, Android Seven is under the control of Daud and the Ultra Corps and has almost no free will, though Daud makes some room for creative thinking in order to facilitate a more tactical warrior than a mindless one.
  • Speed Force: No one can escape the vast and unknown forces of the universe, not even the Super Android himself.

Theme Song: As much as I dislike Three Days Grace...
Last edited by Neros on Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:25 pm, edited 8 times in total.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:30 pm

Nice! Accepted!

Sithian Korriban
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sithian Korriban » Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:33 pm

Character App.
Name: Goguta (Go-J-Oo-Ta)
Superhero Alias:None
Age(Between 15-20):17
Race:Half-Saiyan
Appearance:

Costume: Same as above
Source of powers: Being half saiyan was born with them
Brief Bio: Goguta grew up on Earth, the son of a Saiyan and a Human. He had been raised looking up to the legendary saviours Goku and Vegeta. His father had taught him how to use his abilities. He completed his training on Kami's Lookout where he was trained by the combined efforts of Kami and Mr. Popo. He plans on enhancing his abilities with time and practice and hopefully one day unlocking his Super Saiyan abilites. During his training he met two of the Z Fighters, Tien and Chiaotzu> It was a brief meeting but his respect for the two warriors grew with their kindness to him and helped his idolisation of the group grow.
Powers: Basic Saiyan Loadout. Flight, Strength,Ki-Blast and Kame Hame Ha, can go Super Saiyan(Hair stays silver)*
Weaknesses:He can't move when someone is touching his tail.
Theme Song:To Glory - Two Steps From Hell

* Not yet learnt, will be learnt later.
Last edited by Sithian Korriban on Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:18 am, edited 4 times in total.
The GAmeTopians wrote:(-(-(-(-(-(-.-)-)-)-)-)-) #Mafia

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!
The human sacrificed himself, to save the Pokemon. I pitted them against each other, but not until they set aside their differences did I see the true power they all share deep inside. I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
~MewTwo

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:37 pm

Sithian Korriban wrote:Character App.
Name: Goguta (Go-J-Oo-Ta)
Superhero Alias:None
Age(Between 15-20):17
Race:Half-Saiyan
Appearance:

Costume: Same as above
Source of powers: Being half saiyan was born with them
Brief Bio:
Powers: Basic Saiyan Loadout. Flight, Strength,Ki-Blast and Kam- Hame Ha, can go Super Saiyan(Hair stays silver)
Weaknesses:He can't move when someone is touching his tail.
Theme Song:To Glory - Two Steps From Hell

I'm assuming this is a WIP. I would put Asterisks by the abilities you don't have yet. AKA SSJ will be something you pick up later instead of having it right away..

Neros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:40 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Nice! Accepted!

Righteous.

Added some more to Bio and Weakness.

Can't wait for the Kilian-Daud power struggle over leadership. I plan to have some devastating shit happen to Daud so that he becomes competent instead of continuing his bastardly path.

Also, my idea of the Biggest Bad at the End of the Universe: Broly...absorbed by Baby.

Togeria
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:45 pm

Or what if Amazo copies broly's and ultron's powers
I love telegrams please by all means telegram me!

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory
Revolution in Sharphats-Stalemates
2nd Russian civil war-indecisive
Parazal Civil War-Support wasn't active militarily
I am deeply sorry for the attacks on your nations capital, and pray for those affected by the attacks both in Paris and throughout France. As a fellow Muslim I apologize deeply and in place of those who use our religion to commit such an heinous crime. I pray for France, for Paris, and for all those affected.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:47 pm

Neros wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:Nice! Accepted!

Righteous.

Can't wait for the Kilian-Daud power struggle over leadership. I plan to have some devastating shit happen to Daud so that he becomes competent instead of continuing his bastardly path.

Also, my idea of the Biggest Bad at the End of the Universe: Broly...absorbed by Baby.

There are plenty of high levels threats. Anti-Monitor, Beerus, Thanos... Though Beerus is actually quite nice and pleasant to be around. And I have a feeling that Daud might be the one who sets him off.

That's the fun of this universe Togeria!

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:50 pm

Neros wrote:Righteous.

There are plenty of high levels threats. Anti-Monitor, Beerus, Thanos... Though Beerus is actually quite nice and pleasant to be around. And I have a feeling that Daud might be the one who sets him off.

To sum up, none of our characters will at along at first, two people who would want to be leader, a full blown cackling sociopath, and a whole host of other weirdos.
Paketo wrote:
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen

Neros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:06 pm

The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:

To sum up, none of our characters will at along at first, two people who would want to be leader, a full blown cackling sociopath, and a whole host of other weirdos.

Sounds about right. This group is like the scraps of every other groups, haha.

Neros wrote:Righteous.

Very true, but imagine the higher level threat that is Baby Broly. I just can't even.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:14 pm

Neros wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:To sum up, none of our characters will at along at first, two people who would want to be leader, a full blown cackling sociopath, and a whole host of other weirdos.

Sounds about right. This group is like the scraps of every other groups, haha.

I feel as though my guy will be hated by everyone else for being a murdering, psychopathic thug who repeats the last word in every sentence and cackles like a madman.
Paketo wrote:

Apto wrote:

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Zones of the West » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:15 pm

The United Zones of the West wrote:Force field and energy blasts are both to be learned.

How about those plus Time Dilation and a large strength decrease? Starting strength around 50-75 tons? I'm planning on our powers going on the increase as time goes on. For instance, his powers would grow the longer he's exposed to the Chronosphere. Kilian learns to tap into the Speed Force, Dallen gets some enchanted weaponry or enchanted himself, Etc.

Sounds good. Only thing is that he has to learn to tap into the crystal, since the chronosphere got destroyed. Needless to say humans abandoned that technology.
I will be making another app based on Delsin from InFamous, if that is okay.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:19 pm

Sounds good. Only thing is that he has to learn to tap into the crystal, since the chronosphere got destroyed. Needless to say humans abandoned that technology.
I will be making another app based on Delsin from InFamous, if that is okay.

Same thing! That's fine.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:22 pm

The United Zones of the West wrote:Force field and energy blasts are both to be learned.

Anthony will gain power the more electricity he absorbs, his powers could increase exponentially if a stronger person had them. Anthony being a human how without his powers is average, if he absorbed too much electricity the power could literally tear him apart, i feel as though part of the story should be the heroes trying to keep that from happening. Also, the more power he absorbs, the crazier and more irrational he is.
Paketo wrote:

Apto wrote:

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:26 pm

The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:

Anthony will gain power the more electricity he absorbs, his powers could increase exponentially if a stronger person had them. Anthony being a human how without his powers is average, if he absorbed too much electricity the power could literally tear him apart, i feel as though part of the story should be the heroes trying to keep that from happening. Also, the more power he absorbs, the crazier and more irrational he is.

I would LIKE you to try and keep his personality within reason.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Zones of the West » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:32 pm

Character App.
Name: Drake Altair
Superhero Alias: Rogue, Fury
Race: Human
Appearance: http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np9/characters/cole-good.jpg
Costume: none
Source of powers: Meta-Human Gene
Brief Bio: Born into a high-level scientist family, he came into contact with Marcus a lot. His father tended to do a lot of experiments, and one of them he tested a serum on Drake. He calculated a 0.01% fatality rate due to Drake's DNA. After the serum took effect, Drake realized he had all these superpowers. Basically, the serum recognized the meta-human gene in him already, and supercharged and activated it.
Powers: Strength: Captain America-level strength
Elemental Power: Electrokinesis, pyrokinesis, laser and light manipulation, cryokinesis, and earth-type power; however, Drake can only have one power at a time; very similar to conduits in InFamous, but the powers are much more powerful (scaled up to fight superhumans)
Healing Factor: He will eventually find out he can regenerate in a matter of seconds, but for now is pretty vulnerable
Weapon Utilization: Can utilize almost any practical object (chain, sledgehammer, etc.) as an energized weapon with which to channel his power
Weaknesses: If he takes a hit directly, it is more than likely to hurt him pretty bad.
Theme Song: Driving with the Top Down https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9PhfUsFvj0

All of his powers will build in power as the RP goes on.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse