NATION

PASSWORD

PL IC Thread IX++ //Oddsbodikins & Atomic Kittens//

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Fvaarniimar
Minister

Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Fvaarniimar » Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:37 am

Morlodania wrote:
Fvaarniimar wrote:Rmwtyliin smiled, though, as the smile was an attempt to indicate that Torii was correct as opposed to an indication of her mood, it did not reach her eyes.

"Yiss." A tear started to form; she blinked it away, and pointed to herself. "Me Rmwtyliin." Unlike everything else they'd heard her say, the name rolled effortlessly off of her tongue. Being on a first-name basis with this group didn't seem as though it would be bad, and remaining on a full-name basis would just not work well at all. "Yoh-oo Tohrr-ee, yoh-oo Brrah-ehn?" She indicated each in turn, walking closer to Bran as she indicated him to decrease ambiguity; this resulted in her foot hitting something hard, which she assumed to be furniture. Ignoring the slight pain - she'd been wearing slippers of linen canvas, and they'd done little to protect her feet - the girl maintained her neutral expression. While some of these people seemed nice, the situation seemed dangerous, with no Corps members or even other Fvaarniimarns around. She couldn't risk appearing weak.

Jorgen noticed, just barely, his leg being hit by... Something. He looked over, and saw a woman, attempting to speak something similar to English. Obviously, she was having difficulty, and even though she wasn't doing horribly... he could barely understand a word she was saying. He also knew for a fact he'd never be able to pronounce the name she gave for herself, so he sighed gently, tapping her on the shoulder and attempting to speak to her both in American Sign Language and Russian at the same time, speaking the words as well as signing them. "Sorry about being in your way there."

Rmwtyliin whirled around, burying her hands in the folds of her shift to forestall her half-instinct to defend herself. Words, or other communication, would serve better than fists and...for that matter, he seemed to be making an attempt to communicate. Also, he had what looked like armor to someone who only knew of armor from descriptions.

"Yoh - you kn-ii-ght ggill-ah-ee-hahnn hit?" She pointed to Marcus. Then, listening to Torii, she smiled back, then frowned in an exaggerated manner. "Me ne know you ttehehlllllllahnnn, Tohr-rr-ree." She pointed to herself, drew and wiped the drawing with her skirt, pointed to her head, pointed to Torii, touched her lips, and pointed to Torii again.

"You knight like him?" "Me not know you tell, Torii."
Come to the light side.  We have teamwork, waffles, popcorn, grape juice, and way too much ramen.

Unless one is a genealogist, therapist, geneticist, or FBI agent - who is acting within the scope of their job - to claim that anyone is wrong about their own identity is not merely absurd but also extremely rude.

Morlodania
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Morlodania » Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:53 am

Fvaarniimar wrote:
Morlodania wrote:Jorgen noticed, just barely, his leg being hit by... Something. He looked over, and saw a woman, attempting to speak something similar to English. Obviously, she was having difficulty, and even though she wasn't doing horribly... he could barely understand a word she was saying. He also knew for a fact he'd never be able to pronounce the name she gave for herself, so he sighed gently, tapping her on the shoulder and attempting to speak to her both in American Sign Language and Russian at the same time, speaking the words as well as signing them. "Sorry about being in your way there."

Rmwtyliin whirled around, burying her hands in the folds of her shift to forestall her half-instinct to defend herself. Words, or other communication, would serve better than fists and...for that matter, he seemed to be making an attempt to communicate. Also, he had what looked like armor to someone who only knew of armor from descriptions.

"Yoh - you kn-ii-ght ggill-ah-ee-hahnn hit?" She pointed to Marcus. Then, listening to Torii, she smiled back, then frowned in an exaggerated manner. "Me ne know you ttehehlllllllahnnn, Tohr-rr-ree." She pointed to herself, drew and wiped the drawing with her skirt, pointed to her head, pointed to Torii, touched her lips, and pointed to Torii again.

"You knight like him?" "Me not know you tell, Torii."

Jorgen gave the woman an insanely confused look, having no idea what the hell she was talking about. He tried once more to communicate, speaking now in Magrathen. "Opilnya, kepf ryuth po sertche li'too." (Sorry for being in your way) Should that fail, he would sigh and shake his head, putting his hands in his trenchcoat pockets.
Beware, I live
Prophet of MorloKitty!

Officially Thernsymantic!
Statty: Un-Daughter
New Cinoth: Insane Mistress
Sungai: Cousin of Sorts
Pinki3: Living Cupcake
LadyRebels: The Witch
Fort: That Crazy Guy in the Corner
Gidge: The Fluffy Queen
Valerie: Vampire Cookie Queen
Glee: Glee-chan
Greater Appalachia: The Ghost
Earthy/Uni: Platonic Lover
Nana: Kitteh Mama

Gallade wrote:My Little Morlo, Abduction is Magic~

I am the Night. I am Nightmare and Shadow, I am Fear and Death, I am Rest and Peace. I am your deepest Fears, I am your greatest Comfort. I am all you hide from, and yet, I am all you want.

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:55 am

Torii took a minute to translate the girl's words. "I'm a knight? Like Marcus? Oh, no!", She dagger her hands and smiled. "Me and Marcus aren't knights. Well, I don't know about Marcus. He's certainly a chivalrous gentleman.", She giggled. A wink was given to Marcus and Gio's direction. "Sorry if I don't understand all of your words, dear. It's hard for me."
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

The Carlisle
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Carlisle » Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:14 pm

Kale was sort of distracted by the rabbit, but she paid enough attention to get the gist of things. People were finally realizing that some wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey things happened which caused this.

Kale' gave a smile to Torii. "Oh you could be a knight. You're strong Torii!" she said with a giggle.
Call me Carly
Gayism enabler
Trans Girl
Radical Anti-Radical Feminist Feminist
S.W.I.F: Sex Worker Inclusionary Feminist.

Fvaarniimar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Fvaarniimar » Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:19 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:Torii took a minute to translate the girl's words. "I'm a knight? Like Marcus? Oh, no!", She dagger her hands and smiled. "Me and Marcus aren't knights. Well, I don't know about Marcus. He's certainly a chivalrous gentleman.", She giggled. A wink was given to Marcus and Gio's direction. "Sorry if I don't understand all of your words, dear. It's hard for me."

"Ahrrmooore. Ahrrrmooore." Rmwtyliin pointed first to Jorgen, then to Marcus. "Hitt knnnight. Hitt kniiight. You [she pointed to Torii] ne [she 'drew' and 'erased' with an exaggerated frown] knnighttt." She giggled, imagining the girl in front of her clad in a odd metal suit and wrapped in chains. She'd never understood why chains were used for armor, but apparently that was the case, although neither of the knights wore them, which was odd. "You-" she pointed to the girl- "You tehehllan-" she touched her lips - "Me-" she pointed to herself, paused, then cupped her ear, then frowned- "Me [she pointed] ne [she 'drew' and 'erased', exaggerating the frown] know [she tapped her head] you [she pointed] tehehllan [she touched her lips.]"
"Armor. Armor. Him knight. Him knight. You not knight." "You - you tell, me hear, me not know you tell."
Come to the light side.  We have teamwork, waffles, popcorn, grape juice, and way too much ramen.

Unless one is a genealogist, therapist, geneticist, or FBI agent - who is acting within the scope of their job - to claim that anyone is wrong about their own identity is not merely absurd but also extremely rude.

Morlodania
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Morlodania » Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:25 pm

Jorgen gave up trying to talk to the strange girl and instead went over to Kale, smiling gently to her and suppressing a slight yawn. "How have you been, young Kale? It's been a while since we last saw eachother, hasn't it?" He took his hat off of his head slowly, running his human hand through what was left of his hair, the rest overtaken by his copper-and-bronze-colored machine parts.
Beware, I live
Prophet of MorloKitty!

Officially Thernsymantic!
Statty: Un-Daughter
New Cinoth: Insane Mistress
Sungai: Cousin of Sorts
Pinki3: Living Cupcake
LadyRebels: The Witch
Fort: That Crazy Guy in the Corner
Gidge: The Fluffy Queen
Valerie: Vampire Cookie Queen
Glee: Glee-chan
Greater Appalachia: The Ghost
Earthy/Uni: Platonic Lover
Nana: Kitteh Mama

Gallade wrote:My Little Morlo, Abduction is Magic~

I am the Night. I am Nightmare and Shadow, I am Fear and Death, I am Rest and Peace. I am your deepest Fears, I am your greatest Comfort. I am all you hide from, and yet, I am all you want.

The Carlisle
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Carlisle » Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:46 pm

Morlodania wrote:Jorgen gave up trying to talk to the strange girl and instead went over to Kale, smiling gently to her and suppressing a slight yawn. "How have you been, young Kale? It's been a while since we last saw eachother, hasn't it?" He took his hat off of his head slowly, running his human hand through what was left of his hair, the rest overtaken by his copper-and-bronze-colored machine parts.

Kale gave a big smile to Jorgen. "It has! What was it... hmm.... Ah! At Chaos restaurant! Yeah, its been a while," she said," Sp how have you been? Have you been making any kooky machines since we last met?"
Call me Carly
Gayism enabler
Trans Girl
Radical Anti-Radical Feminist Feminist
S.W.I.F: Sex Worker Inclusionary Feminist.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:50 pm

Knight? What a mean thing to say, Giovenith briefly thought, conjuring her culture's traditional image of evil, twisted, metallic monsters that spit on her mother's honor by taking a blade to her holy creature. Full of self-righteousness and delusions of grandeur, it was a much different time, and the punishment was much redder than it would have been now. The godling was happy she hadn't been around to deal with it.

Oh, wait. They must just mean the regular kind of knight.

But she wasn't unaware of how most people around the world viewed things. They must have meant the good view of them. Yes, she supposed the bulky tech on her best friend was rather reminiscent of that... but she didn't mind. She wasn't sure what the girl meant by Torii.
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:57 pm

"You don't know...what I tell?", Torii said to the girl. "You don't understand?"

She glanced back to Bran. "Hey, why don't we take this out to the hallway, okay?", She asked. Turning back to the girl, she said the same. "Wanna go to the hallway?", She asked, pointing outside the door, to a spot a few feet away from the kitchen, where they'd still be able to see everyone.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Fvaarniimar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Fvaarniimar » Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:07 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:"You don't know...what I tell?", Torii said to the girl. "You don't understand?"

She glanced back to Bran. "Hey, why don't we take this out to the hallway, okay?", She asked. Turning back to the girl, she said the same. "Wanna go to the hallway?", She asked, pointing outside the door, to a spot a few feet away from the kitchen, where they'd still be able to see everyone.

The girl smiled in an exaggerated manner; pointed to herself, Torii, and Bran; pointed to the same spot; took one large step in that direction; then turned, feet returning to their original positions, made eye contact with Torii, and wrinkled her forehead.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:12 pm

"Uh, yeah, sure." Bran nodded as he threw his gas-mask off into the corner of the room, taking out his Ushanka from his bag where he had recently pulled the poptarts from as well. Setting it on his head, he smiled. "Let's head out there and try to figure this girl out."

Rygondria
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Rygondria » Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:30 pm

Reginald hearing the song play in his head for the eighth time in his head was starting to snap. He started to flip tables and then screamed out in welsh," Os gwelwch yn dda gadewch i ben ! Ei fod yn dinistrio FI"! He then screamed some more and brought out his gun and shot it in the air. But the song was still playing so he continued to shot the words in welsh.

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:45 pm

Rygondria wrote:Reginald hearing the song play in his head for the eighth time in his head was starting to snap. He started to flip tables and then screamed out in welsh," Os gwelwch yn dda gadewch i ben ! Ei fod yn dinistrio FI"! He then screamed some more and brought out his gun and shot it in the air. But the song was still playing so he continued to shot the words in welsh.

"Just what we need, a basket case. Van Pelt! Remain calm and trust in science, before I knock the Cardiff out of your Wales if you catch my drift." NVE shouted and set his Anti-Time Gun to "Time-Out" mode.

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:48 pm

The BranRiech wrote:"Uh, yeah, sure." Bran nodded as he threw his gas-mask off into the corner of the room, taking out his Ushanka from his bag where he had recently pulled the poptarts from as well. Setting it on his head, he smiled. "Let's head out there and try to figure this girl out."

"Let's.", Torii nodded. Then, looking around like she did with Gio earlier, she leaned in and whispered to Bran. "By the way, I'm sorry about our fight the other night. We shouldn't be at each others throats over such little things."

She smiled and stepped back off her chair, following the girl. She waved for Bran to follow.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:49 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:
Thriller was only able to get a few steps away before having M.A.I. scream at him. "Kaiser! We have an anomaly on us!"

To Thriller all he could see is a screen showing where the "threat" was, and with his mighty hands he reached back and grabbed for the rabbit.

It squirmed in metal gauntlets. There was a moment where it looked like it wanted to eat them, but it passed without a whisper.

I SAY, IS THE SNAKE GONE? AND THE BRITISH PEOPLE?

"What snake? What British people?" Thriller asked as he brought the rabbit out in front of him. He examined the creature and added on to his previous statement, "You..You are that magical rabbit that poofed into the room...And you talk...Neat, I guess."
Last edited by Germanic Templars on Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

Rygondria
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Rygondria » Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:07 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:
Rygondria wrote:Reginald hearing the song play in his head for the eighth time in his head was starting to snap. He started to flip tables and then screamed out in welsh," Os gwelwch yn dda gadewch i ben ! Ei fod yn dinistrio FI"! He then screamed some more and brought out his gun and shot it in the air. But the song was still playing so he continued to shot the words in welsh.

"Just what we need, a basket case. Van Pelt! Remain calm and trust in science, before I knock the Cardiff out of your Wales if you catch my drift." NVE shouted and set his Anti-Time Gun to "Time-Out" mode.

Reginald stared at NVE And said," Great now i am seeing walking talking raptors why am i cursed like this"! When the song looped for the tenth time he said," Please make it bloody stop"!

Fvaarniimar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Fvaarniimar » Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:21 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:"Uh, yeah, sure." Bran nodded as he threw his gas-mask off into the corner of the room, taking out his Ushanka from his bag where he had recently pulled the poptarts from as well. Setting it on his head, he smiled. "Let's head out there and try to figure this girl out."

"Let's.", Torii nodded. Then, looking around like she did with Gio earlier, she leaned in and whispered to Bran. "By the way, I'm sorry about our fight the other night. We shouldn't be at each others throats over such little things."

She smiled and stepped back off her chair, following the girl. She waved for Bran to follow.

Rmwtyliin pushed out her lips - the Fvaarniimarn equivalent of shrugging - upon noticing that she was being followed. Reaching the indicated part of the hallway, she stopped. Then, she noticed a small protrusion from the wall. Reaching out, she touched it - it moved! It went up - and a torch lit. Hunching her shoulders, eyes widening, she tried moving it down. The torch went out. Up. Down. Updownupdownupdown. The torch flickered, but in time with her manipulation of the protrusion. This was too fast for a servant to be lighting it. She left it in the up position - the light was like the sun, not flickering in the least, but it was not from a window! "Fiyaaj. Fiyaaj!" She sat, crossing her legs, and began to pray to the spirits; for insight, for wisdom, for forgiveness of her hubris in attempting to manipulate the trapped sun...
Of course, she prayed in Fvaarniimarn, and quickly. Even if they'd had a translator, it probably couldn't have kept up with her.
Fvaarniimarn for "Sun. Sun!"

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:36 pm

"Fire?" Bran asked, looking as the girl messed with the lightswitch. He figured that the girl could be mistaking the electric light for a torch contained within a glass bulb, like a lantern. "Electricity, actually, like . . . Lightning?" He asked, figuring her language might share some similarities with German right as he said lightning. "Uh, Blitzen?"

He probably just made himself look like an idiot though.

Fvaarniimar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Fvaarniimar » Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:18 pm

The BranRiech wrote:"Fire?" Bran asked, looking as the girl messed with the lightswitch. He figured that the girl could be mistaking the electric light for a torch contained within a glass bulb, like a lantern. "Electricity, actually, like . . . Lightning?" He asked, figuring her language might share some similarities with German right as he said lightning. "Uh, Blitzen?"

Rmwtyliin frowned. Fyr. Fire. Electricity. Something. Actualite. Power. Like-gelic? Like? Lihting? Light? A? On? Bliczen. To flash. Fire power like light on flash. Fire power like light flash on...
She cowered in awe, then lay flat on the floor, avoiding the lit area. Fervently, fluidly, and incomprehensibly, she entreated the spirits to give her guidance.

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:26 pm

Rygondria wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Just what we need, a basket case. Van Pelt! Remain calm and trust in science, before I knock the Cardiff out of your Wales if you catch my drift." NVE shouted and set his Anti-Time Gun to "Time-Out" mode.

Reginald stared at NVE And said," Great now i am seeing walking talking raptors why am i cursed like this"! When the song looped for the tenth time he said," Please make it bloody stop"!

"Okay!" NVE replied happily as he carefully aimed the Anti-Time Gun at Reginald, then threw it aside and pulled out a large wooden mallet. "Now this will only hurt a lot, but you'll be out cold before you can complain." He said and ran quickly towards the hunter swinging the cartoonish hammer at Reginald's head.

The Knights of Bolza Rovia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Knights of Bolza Rovia » Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:07 pm

Fvaarniimar wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:"Fire?" Bran asked, looking as the girl messed with the lightswitch. He figured that the girl could be mistaking the electric light for a torch contained within a glass bulb, like a lantern. "Electricity, actually, like . . . Lightning?" He asked, figuring her language might share some similarities with German right as he said lightning. "Uh, Blitzen?"

Rmwtyliin frowned. Fyr. Fire. Electricity. Something. Actualite. Power. Like-gelic? Like? Lihting? Light? A? On? Bliczen. To flash. Fire power like light on flash. Fire power like light flash on...
She cowered in awe, then lay flat on the floor, avoiding the lit area. Fervently, fluidly, and incomprehensibly, she entreated the spirits to give her guidance.

Torii chuckled and approached the light switch, flicking it on and off several times. "It's not magic. It's just a light switch. You turn it one way, lights on, and the other way is lights off."

She gave the girl a curious look. "You're not...from around here, are you? I mean this time...I mean, time is distorted..."
✝ The Knights--of--Bolza Rovia ✝
Currently an Independent order of Knights
Brand-new puppet of Torsiedelle.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:01 pm

The Knights of Bolza Rovia wrote:Torii chuckled and approached the light switch, flicking it on and off several times. "It's not magic. It's just a light switch. You turn it one way, lights on, and the other way is lights off."

She gave the girl a curious look. "You're not...from around here, are you? I mean this time...I mean, time is distorted..."

"She doesn't even know English." Bran chuckled. "Well, I suppose when I was as young as she looks, I didn't know English either." He said, looking over at the girl as she backed away from the light. Did she think it would set her on fire or something? Shit, if lights did that, Bran would be quite surprised to see people be set alight right when they walked in a room. "It's alright." He smiled, backing into the light with a few gentle steps.

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:17 pm

The mention of Naomi caught Marcus' ear once more. Yeah, all the chatter was nice, but it wasn't going to solve their problems.

"HEY!" he shouted loudly enough to be heard by those in the hall. "Aegis makes a good point. We're in an anomaly or something. Think of it like a bubble. I don't want to be here when it pops. If someone in the Building caused it" - he wasn't about to incriminate Naomi - "Then we need to get to the Building to get back. Zalgofests aren't supposed to end like this."

He gave it a few seconds more thought. How would you go from point A to point B as a group? "Hey, NVE? We need to get to the continent of Bielefeld. Didn't you used to have a magic bus or something? Can't you build us something like that?"

Meanwhile, Kage Hito awoke under a table. The last thing he would remember was arriving in Bielefeld and opening up the Building door. It sounded as though they were having a major party inside. In fact, they were, but he never had the opportunity to see it. He was struck by a blinding flash of light and lost consciousness. He awoke feeling as though he were hung over. And, as previously mentioned, he was under a table.

The table was located in a grimy kitchen riddled with bullet holes. From his perspective, all he could see were the feet of those standing around. The conversations varied. His eyes would eventually settle on Venyx of Sectryl.

Venyx had also just arrived at the Building in Bielefeld when he was struck by a blinding flash. He, too, had just awoken under the same table as Kage Hito. To make matters worse, there was a girl between them. She, too, was just waking up. The last thing Tsu could recall was leaving her homeland to come to Bielefeld however Tsu would know this dining room and kitchen. This was the place she had first met all her friends. (Ah yes, she is in the very same building where PL first began and in that very same wonky Japanese-spoofed town!)
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:29 pm

Hearing Marcus' shout from the dining room, and being right outside of it enough to hear the plea to the apartment-goers, Bran looked to Torii and the new girl, and looked over at the door to the dining room. "Hey, I think we might not have time to visit our old friends, even if they're here." He said, walking in right to the doorway of the room, looking around, still keeping new memories down, suppressed in his mind. "Marcus? Where exactly is Bielefeld then? I thought it changed positions, how are we to find it at this point?"

The Knights of Bolza Rovia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Knights of Bolza Rovia » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:34 pm

"B-but...",Torii said before Bran continued on. She shrunk back and spoke again, although chances were he didn't hear her. "But I wanna see Lidev..."

A disappointed sigh escaped the girl, who stepped back into the room, leading the three. She leaned against the wall and crossed her arms. Her brow furrowed. "I guess we don't have a choice then. Let's get home, ASAP. Hey, what about...um, what about these new people? And what about...", She was referencing Swith, "you know..."
✝ The Knights--of--Bolza Rovia ✝
Currently an Independent order of Knights
Brand-new puppet of Torsiedelle.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse