NATION

PASSWORD

The Anime RP (OOC/Dead)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Jainun
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Jainun » Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:41 pm

Kiruri wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:Just look in the OP for anyone under the age of 19. At least half of the characters are students.

Right, well,

I think those are it, right? Though I don't know where your other char. app is.

Alright, so there are about 17 student char. of varying ages. The youngest is Erica Blackmare (7) and there's one that's 13. Others are 16-18.

I guess I am a student, but I'm putting off college you know

TriStates
Senator

Founded: Apr 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby TriStates » Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:50 pm

Jainun wrote:
Kiruri wrote:Right, well,

Alright, so there are about 17 student char. of varying ages. The youngest is Erica Blackmare (7) and there's one that's 13. Others are 16-18.

I guess I am a student, but I'm putting off college you know

So your being held back? :p
Vytautas wrote:There are two kinds of people in this world:
* people giving a fuck,
* people not giving a fuck,
Drink Vytautas, give a NEGATIVE FUCK!
The Burning Sun wrote:...you seem to experience what I shall completely non-offensively dub the Triplex, or TriStates Complex - you spend a ton of time crafting a beautiful work of collaboration, and then you mysteriously disappear...

The Starlight wrote:
TriStates wrote::( I don't like change...

It's coarse and dry and gets everywhere. :p

But I do get what you mean.
My Past Adventures: After World

ImperialistSalvia
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 24, 2009
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby ImperialistSalvia » Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:45 pm

Kiruri wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:Just look in the OP for anyone under the age of 19. At least half of the characters are students.

Right, well,

Troy wouldn't be a student, he's an illegal alien in Japan :P

Warning: this poster is a New Yorker
Chandler wrote:
Rachael wrote:Hey guys, guess what!

The fifth dentist caved, and now they're all recommending Trident?
PRO ISRAEL AND DAMN PROUD | Salvian Anthem | Excelsior!
RIP: My Sanity 1996–2018

Dijifuji
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Dijifuji » Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:48 pm

Kiruri wrote:
TriStates wrote:You'd best add me to the student list, I've got an attending Senior and Freshman.

got it, so...

Jacob is a highschool drop out.

Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:06 pm

Penguinia-Tempor wrote:
Imperial--japan wrote:Naoko is racing outside, so if you want we can have our characters slam into each other. Completely original if I may say so.

Alright, that's fine. And Kipling will come in and, erm, discover Saki's secret.

If you want, you can post that you were bumped into. Otherwise I wont have a post up until tomorrow.
Grand Britannia wrote:
Fenexia and holochrome wrote:I want /pol/ to stay in /pol/.

/pol/ shitposted someone into the presidency, it's too late for you.

Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:06 pm

Dijifuji wrote:
Kiruri wrote:
got it, so...

Jacob is a highschool drop out.

And will soon join the ranks of the criminal underground!

Neros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:07 pm

You know what? I finally found my next character. Something is roleplay is lacking, nay, demanding!

Futanari!

Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:08 pm

Neros wrote:You know what? I finally found my next character. Something is roleplay is lacking, nay, demanding!

Futanari!

Stop your shit right now.
Grand Britannia wrote:
Fenexia and holochrome wrote:I want /pol/ to stay in /pol/.

/pol/ shitposted someone into the presidency, it's too late for you.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:09 pm

Neros wrote:You know what? I finally found my next character. Something is roleplay is lacking, nay, demanding!

Futanari!

If you try to put that thing anywhere where the mods can see it, the hammer will drop.

I don't have a problem if you want a unique character, but don't make a hermaphrodite just for the naughty bits.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

TriStates
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby TriStates » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:15 pm

Futanari!

Hmm... not feeling it bro.

Also: REPOST!

Name: Shiwazaya "Shima" Okajima
Species: Cursed Human
Appearance:
This and This
Personality:

Shima was one of the smartest students at her former school and would have probably ranked second in her level at Jikken Academy if not for her inhert clumsyness, and her inability to present attention for long periods of time. Of course, her on-the-go personality foils this. Making up for her lack of finesse by pure swiftness and rapidity when at task. A shy, timid, innocent, but determined girl, she looks up to and has long admired her Kirigaya Katsumoto for his thoughtfulness and caring personality, acknowleding but accepting the rough spots in his character. While she can seem naive and down right ditsy at times, there is a obvious acadmic intellegence about her, and a maturity that appears when the situation calls for it.

Likes: Cute Clothes, Cats, People in general, Clocks, Kirioto, Germany, Japan, The Summer season

Dislikes: Mean people, Airplanes, Snow, Negative comments about her cooking

Strengths/Abilities:
A Slasher Side- She can become downright terrifying when aggitated. If she snaps, all bets are off on anyone or anything that is the focus of her rage. May emit a killing intent aura and yandere-like eyes.

Encyclopedia Photographica- She was born with a unforgettable sensory memory.

Straight A Kid - Hardwork, a photographic memory, and a natural inclintation to breeze through subjects puts most other students to shame.

Weaknesses:
Alles En Ordung - A habit she picked up in ol' Duestchland. She has a need for everything to be orderly and organized, almost to the point OCD-ness. May annoy the hell of of people.

Fragile - She compact natural body type. This puts her at a disadvantage for those more athletic and physically stronger.

Toxic Cooking- Assad's mustard gas is nothing compared to whatever she whips up in the kitchen. She is completely oblivious to the lethality of her own cooking because she does not taste her food. Be very afriad!

Powers:
Assuming Control - The ability to swap conciousness into either Kiriotos body, or Saitos and Misaki's physical forms.

Bio:
Shiwazaya was born in the year 2000 in Tokyo, Japan to father Sozin Okajima and mother Shoko Kirishima. The Okajima's and Katsumoto's clans had been long time family friends and allies in the world of business, leading to the introduction of Kirigaya and Shiwazaya as playmates early on. Her family moved to Munich, Germany in 2003 in the hopes of keeping the family closer together, as her father had begun work as an executive department head for a watch and timepiece manufacturing company out of Zurich, Switzerland.

While both Okajima and Katsumoto families lived apart, they kept in close contact, allowing Shiwazaya and Kirigaya to become remained childhood friends when the latter and former families alternated between visits to Germany and Japan during the summers and holidays. Everything was going well until a unforunate accident in 2010. While enroute to the usual flight to Japan for the Christmas break, the plane lossed all motor function, dropping 5,000 feet of altitude in a few seconds, eventually crash landing amidst the snowy Swiss Alps. Of a flight of 325 people, 10 year old Shiwazaya Okajima was the only survivor. By all logic and reasoning, there was no reason she should have survived. This near brush with Death and suspicious dodge of Fate left her with an interesting ability (See Powers section)

When the news of the incident reached the ears of the Katsumotos, the family acted swiftly in recovering the traumatized Shima from a Red Cross shelter in Switzerland and bringing her to Japan, where they formally adopted her under the Katsumoto name, there being no close next of kin. Since becoming a part of the Katsumoto family, she has moved past much of the unfortunate scars left by the accident, both phyisical and emotional.

Enter her surprise arrival in Jikken-shen and Jikken Academy.

Additional Information:

*She is Japanese but spent most of her life in Germany. She is fluent in the language, and may revert to speaking German whenever she's in shock due to a circumstance or situation*

*Her control of the body possessing power is limited, and can be triggered automatically by circumstances out of her control*

Anime Attributes:
Qualities: Busty, Genki Girl, Woobie, Beserk Button (Trash-talk about her cooking) Technicolor Hair (bright pink), Technicolor Eyes (violet)
Advantages: Skilled, KO, Improbable Weapon User
Disadvantages: Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!, Born Unlucky, Clumsy

Theme Song: Perfect Area Complete
RP Sample: Reference spoiler in sig
Last edited by TriStates on Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:45 am, edited 4 times in total.
* people giving a fuck,
The Burning Sun wrote:...you seem to experience what I shall completely non-offensively dub the Triplex, or TriStates Complex - you spend a ton of time crafting a beautiful work of collaboration, and then you mysteriously disappear...

The Starlight wrote:

Neros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:35 pm

Imperial--japan wrote:

Futanari!

Stop your shit right now.

ooo so scared, am i ruining your experience or something?

Like, I'm the cancer that's killing this roleplay, right?

The Templar High Council wrote:

Futanari!

If you try to put that thing anywhere where the mods can see it, the hammer will drop.

I don't have a problem if you want a unique character, but don't make a hermaphrodite just for the naughty bits.

Yeah, okay, not like I could actually roleplay a man-girl struggling to find what it means to be themselves, coupled with the fact of having to live with how different their bodies are from anyone they could ever meet and the dreaded feeling of what if someone finds out? constantly nagging their head. Yeah, not like it's just going to flop out on the floor at the drop of a hate because fanservice.

It's like you don't believe in me or something - like I have such lousy experience or history that would make any character of mine just inept and terrible, despite whatever evidence you could collect from my IC posts in this, and multiple other threads. In short, how dare you try and dull my sparkle.

TriStates wrote:

Futanari!

Hmm... not feeling it bro.

They jelly of my skills and creative potential

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:46 pm

Neros wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:If you try to put that thing anywhere where the mods can see it, the hammer will drop.

Yeah, okay, not like I could actually roleplay a man-girl struggling to find what it means to be themselves, coupled with the fact of having to live with how different their bodies are from anyone they could ever meet and the dreaded feeling of what if someone finds out? constantly nagging their head. Yeah, not like it's just going to flop out on the floor at the drop of a hate because fanservice.

It's like you don't believe in me or something - like I have such lousy experience or history that would make any character of mine just inept and terrible, despite whatever evidence you could collect from my IC posts in this, and multiple other threads. In short, how dare you try and dull my sparkle.

I only act like this because 1. I don't have as much experience with you as I do with other people, and 2. this has the potential to cause problems, regardless of whether or not you can RP her well.

I know the mentors/mods here are good guys/gals, but they have to moderate. And that means anything that could be bad can't come to fruition.
(Maybe I worded that wrong. They can't let someone light the fuse, even if the bomb is a dud. That makes more sense to me.)
I want to play on the safe side. Anime isn't the most popular thing in the general populace, or even online. I'm looking out for the well-being of the community. And that includes being cautious even talking about futa.

I have other reasons, but they're personal. I hate dealing with the whole LBGT debate thing. I prefer to let people be, as long as they don't fuck with me. So I don't really wanna deal with this, I just want it to be known that you should take extra precaution if you decide to do this.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.

TriStates
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby TriStates » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:56 pm

Neros wrote:

Basically what Temp said. I consider myself a radical RPer, the kind of guy that would shout "Attica!" while fighting the Forum Powers That Be :p I'm all for skills, creative potential, and unleashing the Muses of RP. But there are so many ways this could go wrong.

Its like juggling with flaming chainsaws. Its great if you can pull it off, and we'll be in terrified of awe of it. But risking it is just not worth the biscuits.
Last edited by TriStates on Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
* people giving a fuck,

The Starlight wrote:

Neros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:00 pm

Neros wrote:

I only act like this because 1. I don't have as much experience with you as I do with other people, and 2. this has the potential to cause problems, regardless of whether or not you can RP her well.

I know the mentors/mods here are good guys/gals, but they have to moderate. And that means anything that could be bad can't come to fruition.
(Maybe I worded that wrong. They can't let someone light the fuse, even if the bomb is a dud. That makes more sense to me.)
I want to play on the safe side. Anime isn't the most popular thing in the general populace, or even online. I'm looking out for the well-being of the community. And that includes being cautious even talking about futa.

I have other reasons, but they're personal. I hate dealing with the whole LBGT debate thing. I prefer to let people be, as long as they don't fuck with me. So I don't really wanna deal with this, I just want it to be known that you should take extra precaution if you decide to do this.

Regarding #1, you could easily see my current posts in the IC or the sample I provided in my application if you are unsure of how my "experience" is. A gauge, if you will.

Anyways, I see where you're coming from, though. I disagree with the mentor statement, but order must be kept in someway. In truth, the entire idea was jest that was blown up to some large proportion because who knows why. I had no intent on making such a character because I don't wanna play no dick-girl when I could make some half-man skeleton who makes inappropriate jokes about boners when he's actually talking about his own skeletal make-up. Another jest, but you see what I mean, some things are not meant to be serious, but they must be made clear that such intent is not allowed to come to pass, even if it is a joke.

And regarding the LBGT, I understand, and will not prod you on anything further on that topic. My personal slant, though unwarranted, is that anyone can just be who they want to be, I am in no right to stand in the way of someone else's happiness. But, I do respect you for at least talking about this situation with me, rather than just coming down harder.

I'm not that mean or horrible, you know?

TriStates wrote:
Neros wrote:

Basically what Temp said. I consider myself a radical RPer, the kind of guy that would shout "Attica!" while fighting the Forum Powers That Be :p I'm all for skills, creative potential, and unleashing the Muses of RP. But there are so many ways this could go wrong.

Its like juggling with flaming chainsaws. Its great if you can pull it off, and we'll be in terrified of awe of it. But risking it is just not worth the biscuits.

There has never been a more appropriate image than this:

But, I had no intent of making a futa character. I'm devious, but I'm not a weirdo nor some innovative extremist hell-bent on making other conform to my own tastes. Things said in jest must remain in jest, haha.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:06 pm

Neros wrote:I had no intent of making a futa character. I'm devious, but I'm not a weirdo nor some innovative extremist hell-bent on making other conform to my own tastes. Things said in jest must remain in jest, haha.

Whew. Thought this was gonna get messy.

I normally associate jokes with smilies. So if Nat's not on, and you try to propose another joke character, remember to throw a :p or a :lol2: so I don't freak out again.

TriStates
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby TriStates » Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:06 pm

Oh. In that case, its all gud :)

And I'll see your Cartman, and raise you a Loki
* people giving a fuck,

The Starlight wrote:

Neros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:16 pm

Neros wrote:I had no intent of making a futa character. I'm devious, but I'm not a weirdo nor some innovative extremist hell-bent on making other conform to my own tastes. Things said in jest must remain in jest, haha.

Whew. Thought this was gonna get messy.

I normally associate jokes with smilies. So if Nat's not on, and you try to propose another joke character, remember to throw a :p or a :lol2: so I don't freak out again.

Ah, okay! I tend not to use smilies because I dislike their overuse, but I shall adopt them into more humorous posts that are not to be taken seriously.

Some more character ideas of mine:

• A girl who has a third breast, but they are A-cups! The angst! The shame! The weirdness!
  • A man who believes himself to be a normal person, but who turns to actually be a dog. Not in disguise, but a dog that is actually convinced that is is a real person. M.Night, pls.
  • Twins who find out that they are actually from different fathers, but disregard that and love eachother anyways
  • Another android who is a polar opposite of my current character and is obsessed with becoming a real human (like, otaku-fanboy level), whereas Andreas does not see the point in his humanity anymore because angst
  • A spider-turned-human who hates everyone because of how they treat his/her brethren, and ironically, burns down houses.
  • Person is obsessed with pudding, to the point that they have become delusional and believes there to be a conspiracy against him/her when there is no pudding, and also happens to fight small-time crime as a pudding-themed superhero with no notable skills
  • An actual superhero-leveled character who does not see the point in saving people anymore, and instead plays video games and reads manga all day and night

I am an unending fountain of creation, fear me. :p

TriStates wrote:Oh. In that case, its all gud :)

I thought about one-upping you with some Loki x Thor...and then decided I need a shower...and a hug...

tristates pls

Penguinia-Tempor
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Penguinia-Tempor » Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:39 pm

Neros wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:Whew. Thought this was gonna get messy.

Ah, okay! I tend not to use smilies because I dislike their overuse, but I shall adopt them into more humorous posts that are not to be taken seriously.

• A girl who has a third breast, but they are A-cups! The angst! The shame! The weirdness!
  • A man who believes himself to be a normal person, but who turns to actually be a dog. Not in disguise, but a dog that is actually convinced that is is a real person. M.Night, pls.
  • Twins who find out that they are actually from different fathers, but disregard that and love eachother anyways
  • Another android who is a polar opposite of my current character and is obsessed with becoming a real human (like, otaku-fanboy level), whereas Andreas does not see the point in his humanity anymore because angst
  • A spider-turned-human who hates everyone because of how they treat his/her brethren, and ironically, burns down houses.
  • Person is obsessed with pudding, to the point that they have become delusional and believes there to be a conspiracy against him/her when there is no pudding, and also happens to fight small-time crime as a pudding-themed superhero with no notable skills
  • An actual superhero-leveled character who does not see the point in saving people anymore, and instead plays video games and reads manga all day and night

TriStates wrote:Oh. In that case, its all gud :)

I thought about one-upping you with some Loki x Thor...and then decided I need a shower...and a hug...

tristates pls

OK....your ideas are weird.
P2TM RPer and Proud!

Atlannia wrote:Gahahah, Grakulon the World Building demon ensnares another unwary soul.

Neros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:42 pm

Penguinia-Tempor wrote:
Neros wrote:Ah, okay! I tend not to use smilies because I dislike their overuse, but I shall adopt them into more humorous posts that are not to be taken seriously.

tristates pls

OK....your ideas are weird.

Yeah, that happens sometimes. Oh well.

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:55 am

Kiruri wrote:
The V O I D wrote:Ha ha, Kiruri creeped out the gothic, creepy, psychopathic Alexandria. :p

It's not Nino's fault :P he has Accidental Innuendo as a disadvantage.

lol.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:48 am

Post Number 5000 for me. This is a milestone. Thanks to everyone who helped me get here.

Now to think of what to get my characters to do.

Tri, I'm gonna go ahead and say accepted. Do what you will, but the blindness is bothering me. Why would you make a blind character? Can you explain your thought process to me?

Videssos
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Videssos » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:51 am

West Suburbia wrote:
Penguinia-Tempor wrote:Andreas is not a flesh and blood man. He's a robot.

Looks like a man on the outside, then assume its a man until proven right or wrong

I wonder what she'd think about a character that looks and sounds like a girl but isn't, eh? :p
Namely, Shiori. So, there's even a feminine name to confuse people further...

Futanari!

Funny how that sparked a huge debate. :lol:
Though I have seen enough stuff to tell where that could go. Like Bible Black...
Last edited by Videssos on Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
|Now a member of Mirakai's harem|
A little bird told me, "Go, Go! Socialise! Talk to those fine people! And then, KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM! Plunge your knife into their throats when they ain't lookin', and then burn 'em to the ground!"
Well that's silly, isn't it?
"Winter is coming" - Stark motto.
Syrio Forel- "What do we say to the god of death?"
Arya Stark- "Not today"
Syrio Forel- "All men are made of water, do you know this? If you pierce them, the water leaks out and they die."
My Underworld RP ----> Here <~~~ My RP

Neros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:06 am

West Suburbia wrote:
Penguinia-Tempor wrote:Andreas is not a flesh and blood man. He's a robot.

Looks like a man on the outside, then assume its a man until proven right or wrong

She is super tsundere, omg!

"I-it's not because you're a man or anything, baka!"

I kid I kid. Though, if it becomes known to Mitsuko that he's a computer-man, it would be interesting to see how she reacts with something she loves on the body of something she hates.

Videssos wrote:
West Suburbia wrote:

I wonder what she'd think about a character that looks and sounds like a girl but isn't, eh? :p

Futanari!

Though I have seen enough stuff to tell where that could go. Like Bible Black...

Oh no, bible black pls!

But yeah, healthy debate and establishment of boundaries regarding character creation is good to have. There would be way too many awkward scenes throughout any futa character posts to make it enjoyable for anyone, haha.

My next character would be a girl, but I'm a bit undecided on where to take it or even what race to make her. Another cyborg/android, or maybe some animal-neko girl?

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:25 am

Neros wrote:
Videssos wrote:

Oh no, bible black pls!

But yeah, healthy debate and establishment of boundaries regarding character creation is good to have. There would be way too many awkward scenes throughout any futa character posts to make it enjoyable for anyone, haha.

My next character would be a girl, but I'm a bit undecided on where to take it or even what race to make her. Another cyborg/android, or maybe some animal-neko girl?

Eh, get some variation. You don't need everyone to be the same.

TriStates
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby TriStates » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:27 am

The Templar High Council wrote:Post Number 5000 for me. This is a milestone. Thanks to everyone who helped me get here.

Now to think of what to get my characters to do.

Tri, I'm gonna go ahead and say accepted. Do what you will, but the blindness is bothering me. Why would you make a blind character? Can you explain your thought process to me?

You have indeed reached the 5k limit. And nows its gone forever :p

And I'll try. I think that every character should have at least one major obstacle they need to hurdle. Everyone of my characters thus far has at least one. On the road to that eventually, there can be lots of drama, lulz, and fun that happen along the way due to it.
Last edited by TriStates on Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
* people giving a fuck,

The Starlight wrote:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse