NATION

PASSWORD

The Anime RP (OOC/Dead)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Penguinia-Tempor
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Penguinia-Tempor » Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:32 pm

Mnar Secundus wrote:
Nature-Spirits wrote:@Mnar: Eh, I trust you not to overdo it/make anything too OP. So no, you don't necessarily have to add anything to your app or make any more. Of course, if you were to have any specific minions that were gonna have a significant amount of screen time, apps would be quite helpful.

I'll just make a kind of secretary/stewardess character then, I guess. I just want someone to provide Kamui with some weapons, since he can't realistically smuggle them into Japan in his own luggage. Firearms, essentially, since he'll be potentially squaring off against people who can summon fire or take over an aircraft carrier. Also information and such. Is that acceptable?

And all Kipling can do is bake muffins...
P2TM RPer and Proud!

Atlannia wrote:Gahahah, Grakulon the World Building demon ensnares another unwary soul.

Mnar Secundus
Ambassador

Founded: May 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Mnar Secundus » Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:35 pm

Penguinia-Tempor wrote:
Mnar Secundus wrote:I'll just make a kind of secretary/stewardess character then, I guess. I just want someone to provide Kamui with some weapons, since he can't realistically smuggle them into Japan in his own luggage. Firearms, essentially, since he'll be potentially squaring off against people who can summon fire or take over an aircraft carrier. Also information and such. Is that acceptable?

And all Kipling can do is bake muffins...

If you grovel before Him, and offer Him appropriate muffins, Kamui in His great generosity may see fit to bestow a weapon upon you.

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:37 pm

Nature-Spirits wrote:I'll look at the new apps later. Not enough time right now.

@Mnar: Eh, I trust you not to overdo it/make anything too OP. So no, you don't necessarily have to add anything to your app or make any more. Of course, if you were to have any specific minions that were gonna have a significant amount of screen time, apps would be quite helpful.

@Penguin: That would be fine.

I'll help ya with apps and stuff, but I'm not a co-op...
Last edited by The Templar High Council on Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Penguinia-Tempor
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Penguinia-Tempor » Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:38 pm

Mnar Secundus wrote:
Penguinia-Tempor wrote:And all Kipling can do is bake muffins...

If you grovel before Him, and offer Him appropriate muffins, Kamui in His great generosity may see fit to bestow a weapon upon you.

Not so sure if Kipling can even use a steak knife in a defensive manner, but sure, why not?
P2TM RPer and Proud!

Atlannia wrote:Gahahah, Grakulon the World Building demon ensnares another unwary soul.

Mnar Secundus
Ambassador

Founded: May 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Mnar Secundus » Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:42 pm

Penguinia-Tempor wrote:
Mnar Secundus wrote:If you grovel before Him, and offer Him appropriate muffins, Kamui in His great generosity may see fit to bestow a weapon upon you.

Not so sure if Kipling can even use a steak knife in a defensive manner, but sure, why not?

Don't worry about it, I expect plot armor will do its job :D

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!

Penguinia-Tempor
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Penguinia-Tempor » Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:16 pm

Name: Saki "Muffin" Nanami
Species: Nekomimi
Appearance:

Personality: Saki is very impish and likes messing around with people. Being half cat, she is also very curious, adventurous, and secretive.
Dislikes: tail pulls
Strengths/Abilities:
Stealthy: Saki can move around very quietly and discreetly, and is very quiet.
Pickpocket: Saki is an expert pickpocket, although by no means is she a bank robber.
Hand to Hand combat: Saki can hold her own in a fight, but her cat-like reflexes make it even better.
Cat Reflexes: Saki, being half cat, has above average reflexes and reaction time.
Weaknesses:
Tongue-tied: Saki can't lie. Whenever faced with a stressful situation, she gets flustered and refuses to speak.
Dat Tail: If Saki's tail is pulled, she becomes weakened for a few minutes and can't use her powers.
Fish, fish, fish!: Saki has an insatiable appetite for fish, she will do anything to get it.
Powers:
Cyrokinesis:Saki can control ice in many ways, but doing so for more than a few seconds rapidly drains her energy. She cannot create ice, only manipulate existing ice, and she also cannot control large amounts of ice. Her upper limit is about an ice bag you buy at the supermarket. Also, the reliability of this isn't the best, and oddly, it never works when she needs it, but always works when she doesn't need it.
Shapeshifting:Saki can shapeshift between the forms of a cat and a human, she can also hide her tail and ears this way.
Bio:
Saki is a nekomimi. She originally took the form of a stray cat and wandered the streets of the residential district. Twice, she was taken into animal shelters and found a home. Neither of them worked, as she ended up taking a man's ear off and horribly damaged a woman's hand. Set to be euthanized, Saki was plotting an escape from the shelter, but then a man named Kipling Smith adopted her.
For the next 3 years, she lived under the radar as "Muffin", and actually helped out with Kipling's rent by pickpocketing passerby. Of course, having an owner that actually liked her meant that she couldn't shapeshift back into a human as often, and she had to resort to sneaking out late at night. This led to her getting into the underground fight scene, and she won many fights. All of the earnings, of course, made their way into Kipling's wallet. Kipling has no idea where this money is coming from, but he does appreciate it!
Additional Information: Kipling's pet cat-cough-animal companion.

Anime Attributes:
Qualities: Nekomimi and Technicolor Hair(blue)
Advantages: Made of Iron and KO.
Disadvantages: Clumsy, Shy, and Arrogant.

Theme Song: EDIT: Scarlet Dawn
RP Sample: On Kipling's app.
Last edited by Penguinia-Tempor on Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:23 pm, edited 4 times in total.
P2TM RPer and Proud!

Sithian Korriban
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sithian Korriban » Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:48 pm

Sorry NatSpi, I won't be able to finish of my app. I'm gonna be busy in the two RP's I'm already doing and and RL stuff as well. Sorry, I was really interested in this. :(
The GAmeTopians wrote:(-(-(-(-(-(-.-)-)-)-)-)-) #Mafia

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!
The human sacrificed himself, to save the Pokemon. I pitted them against each other, but not until they set aside their differences did I see the true power they all share deep inside. I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
~MewTwo

Nature-Spirits
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nature-Spirits » Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:41 pm

Videssos wrote:-snip-

Accepted.

I'll read the bio later. :p
Dijifuji wrote:-snip-

Well, your Anime Attributes are more like personality traits really, and your orthography and grammar could use a bit of work, but everything seems to be in order, so I'll accept this.
Mnar Secundus wrote:
Nature-Spirits wrote:@Mnar: Eh, I trust you not to overdo it/make anything too OP. So no, you don't necessarily have to add anything to your app or make any more. Of course, if you were to have any specific minions that were gonna have a significant amount of screen time, apps would be quite helpful.

I'll just make a kind of secretary/stewardess character then, I guess. I just want someone to provide Kamui with some weapons, since he can't realistically smuggle them into Japan in his own luggage. Firearms, essentially, since he'll be potentially squaring off against people who can summon fire or take over an aircraft carrier. Also information and such. Is that acceptable?

Sounds fine. As I said, I trust you. And besides, reality is more... flexible in this world, to say the least.
Penguinia-Tempor wrote:-snip-

Accepted.
Sithian Korriban wrote:Sorry NatSpi, I won't be able to finish of my app. I'm gonna be busy in the two RP's I'm already doing and and RL stuff as well. Sorry, I was really interested in this. :(

I'm sorry to hear that. Thanks for your interest, though.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM Translation Service Thread
A Proud Portal Nationalist
The P2TM Depot – for all your RPing needs

Cosplaying as a Posadist | LOVEWHOYOUARE~ | Kinky Syndicalist

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:42 pm

Nature-Spirits wrote:
Videssos wrote:-snip-

Accepted.

I'll read the bio later. :p
Dijifuji wrote:-snip-

Well, your Anime Attributes are more like personality traits really, and your orthography and grammar could use a bit of work, but everything seems to be in order, so I'll accept this.
Mnar Secundus wrote:I'll just make a kind of secretary/stewardess character then, I guess. I just want someone to provide Kamui with some weapons, since he can't realistically smuggle them into Japan in his own luggage. Firearms, essentially, since he'll be potentially squaring off against people who can summon fire or take over an aircraft carrier. Also information and such. Is that acceptable?

Sounds fine. As I said, I trust you. And besides, reality is more... flexible in this world, to say the least.
Penguinia-Tempor wrote:-snip-

Accepted.
Sithian Korriban wrote:Sorry NatSpi, I won't be able to finish of my app. I'm gonna be busy in the two RP's I'm already doing and and RL stuff as well. Sorry, I was really interested in this. :(

I'm sorry to hear that. Thanks for your interest, though.

G'night man. Got classes and shit in 7 hours. Losing sleep as I speak.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.

Nature-Spirits
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nature-Spirits » Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:53 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:G'night man. Got classes and shit in 7 hours. Losing sleep as I speak.

Yes, sleep. I COMMAND YOU.

AKA

Good night.

West Suburbia
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby West Suburbia » Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:38 pm

Name: Mitsuko Izumi
Species: Human
Appearance:

Personality: Mitsuko is rather quiet, independent, and dull but polite. She is not one to start a conversation, but she often will jump into conversations near her if she wants to. Used to sitting in front of a computer all day, she hates going outside for longer then 5 minutes and will not stay away from her computer for more then 20 minutes while she is awake. She uses swear words quite often when something goes wrong or when she stubs her toe on a door or something and can be quite loud at times. Quite lonely.
Dislikes: Loudmouths, boys, cats, snobs, superheroes in general
Strengths/Abilities:
  • Computer Whiz: Knows 3 different programming languages, how to change IP addresses, onion routing, and advanced knowledge of hacking
  • Cool Headed: Calm and collected under hopeless or dangerous situations (unless it is so scary that it requires pants or skirt wetting)
  • Patient: Can wait in the longest line known to man or for downloading an extremely large file with a slow-ass computer and not complain one bit about it

Weaknesses:
  • Arachnophobia: If a spider gets close to her, she will start screaming hysterically and never stop until the spider is smashed or goes away. She will also be temporarily paralyzed by the intense fear.
  • Out of Shape: Far from being obese, but far short of being "athletic". Climbing to the top of the Settaku will exhaust her greatly.
Powers: N/A
Bio:
Born in Tokyo, Japan, Mitsuko was born into a family of computer geeks. Her father was a computer software engineer and her mother worked as a computer programmer in a big office building downtown Tokyo. When she was 5, she received her first laptop and tablet. By this age, she already knew what the words "file","CPU","gigahertz",and "motherboard" mean. By the time she was 8, she had already built her own computer and learned how to type and the programming language Java. From a computer fixer family friend, she learned how to fix any sort of problem on a computer. She took all available computer classes at her school, but when she took all of them, she went online to find more. Over the summer, she would attend, or rather sneak, into university lecture halls where professors talked about brain-computer interfaces and artificial intelligence, which excited her greatly. By the time she was 15, she had learned two more programming languages (Pascal and Ada) and even developed a program to steal computer login information, as well as high level hacking instruction from a fellow friend.

When she was 16, she had a massive argument with her parents over schooling. One night, she decided to could not live with her parents anymore and after packing up, she slipped out the window and ran away from home. After stealing a great deal of money from an ATM using her parent's account, she left Tokyo on a train and went from town to town, helping out people with their computer problems. One night, with no where to stay for the night, she laid down on a park bench and fell asleep. When she woke up, she found herself in Jikken-Shi quite mysteriously. With really no where to go, Mitsuko decided to rent out a room at the Settaku and stay in the city.

Additional Information: Edit: Goes to Jikken Academy, but does all of her work and assignments online. Extra edit: Always seen wearing her school uniform, PJs at night
Anime Attributes:
Qualities: Bishie Sparkle,Glasses (most of the time wears contacts),
Advantages: Skilled,Made of Iron
Disadvantages: Extreme Doormat , Shy,Arrogant

Theme Song: N/A
RP Sample: Anarchy Online
Last edited by West Suburbia on Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:12 pm, edited 5 times in total.
I like to RP. Excellent thing to pass time with.

"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop." - Confucius
"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can." - Arthur Ashe

West Suburbia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby West Suburbia » Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:38 pm

Will get bio tomorrow, its getting late and i dont want to write it now

Raktio
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Raktio » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:27 pm

almost done with my chars...
Broadside dead ahead!

No, this comment is not meant to be sarcastic.

West Suburbia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby West Suburbia » Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:56 pm

Done with bio (its in the app)
Last edited by West Suburbia on Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Raktio
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Raktio » Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:48 pm

Garrick is likely to be a support and background character most likely, after all the actual chance of him visiting the city isn't to high unless something very dramatic is happening there.
Name: Garrick Blackmare
Species: Human
Appearance: Something between this guy http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2014 ... /V2t_2.png and this guy http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e ... Yagami.png
Personality: Garrick is a man of science, and is wholly intending to make every advance he possibly can in space travel, computer (both hardware and software) and for the sake of keeping the business going weaponry.
Likes: Science, other people who understand science at least close to the level which he does, and making good business.
Dislikes: Idiots, and those who slow the progress of science.
Strengths/Abilities: He's well over the average intelligence, and a extremely good marksman (although most people don't know it).
Weaknesses: He's easily drawn into a talk with someone who understands science as well as he does, no matter their moral stance. Also he's like Iron Man in the sense that once you strip away all the technology around him, he just a regular person with a extraordinary mind (and a good aim).
Bio: Growing up on the poverty line he quickly learned how to do work for a little extra cash here and there and quickly got into the business of repairing, and often improving people's broken machines at a comparatively cheep price. Making money this way for a while he accumulated enough income to support himself completely he built himself a thriving business of mechanical repair, and underneath that business he ran a black-market weapons shop, all of his own design. Building up a vast fortune in money and business management knowledge he put everything into Blackmare Inc. starting out as a small R&D producing company it eventually escalated into a full international company producing weapons, vehicles, and whatever else which stuck right on the edge of the cutting technology market. Naturally He was several years ahead of what his company was selling to the public and his more advanced that ready hand out on public markets on earth is sold in places like Jikken-shi city.
Additional Information: He's got spaceships capable of defending earth should hostiles attack the planet(becuase yopu never know when the hostile aliens show up).

Anime Attributes:
Qualities:
Advantages: Skilled (Physics, Engineering)
Disadvantages: Arrogant
Theme Song: (Link to a song on YouTube or some other site; optional)
RP Sample: Evidence enough? also I've played with Templar recently.

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/67 ... _super.png PowerArmor!

Name: Erica Blackmare
Species: (Super)Human
Appearance: (just found perfect image for young version) Erica's a little over four feet tall and tends to wear short sleeved shirts and shorts or pants.
http://randomc.maximum7.net/image/Lette ... e%2002.jpg
(There's no going back now!)
Personality: Super energised, stubborn, and thrill loving nightmare for any parents.
Likes: Kicking-ass and training on how to kick-ass (since it leads to even better capability to kick-ass), as well as joyriding in her power armor.
Dislikes: People who think they're better than her, those that think they can order her around, and people thinking she's a pampered princess (Garrick makes deals with her)
Strengths/Abilities: enhanced strength physical capability, super fast learner/adaptor.
Weaknesses: She's a seven year-old (despite having the knowledge of a highschooler), she'll take on any challenge you set in front of her.
Powers: (OP permission-ed) Cyberkinesis it's actually just part of her biology which has been altered to the point where she's got meta-human capability.
Bio: Her genetic make-up came from Garrick, however he heavily modified it as the first of thenext generation of human evolution. As part of her enhancement she's a super fast learner and already at high school level of knowledge and mastered a couple martial arts.
Additional Information: She has power armor and she uses it quite often, however Garrick's intentionally made sure that she's got little in the matter of long as ange capability so she can't go shooting everything, and he personally has a a overide switch for it which simply kills the power.

Anime Attributes:
Qualities: Ginke Girl, Bishie Girl, CCL/BScrazy, dramatic entrance.
Advantages: Fast, Skilled (martial arts, programming), Maiden Iron, Genre savvy (and she hasn't even seen it before).
Disadvantages: ADOS (Attention defa... ohhh shiiny, Arrogant, thick headed (stubborn enough to stopthe earth's rotation)

Theme Song:
RP Sample: (A link to an RP post of yours or a couple of paragraphs demonstrating your writing.)
Last edited by Raktio on Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Broadside dead ahead!

No, this comment is not meant to be sarcastic.

West Suburbia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby West Suburbia » Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:10 pm

Found a theme song for Mitsuko!

The Ultimate Computer-Nerd Song

Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:24 pm

Name: Yanasaki Naoko
Species: Nephilim (Daughter of a fallen angel, making her a half-angel)
Appearance:

Personality: Tends to be overly friendly too soon and straightforward. She has an overwhelming sense of pride, and can be pretty smug. Otherwise, Naoko is just attempting to be the responsible senpai.
Likes: Justice, Being invited to social gatherings, Acquiring knowledge, Forcing her beliefs unto others. (Though she isn't aware of this habit.)
Dislikes: Injustice (Including the game), seeing others with their parents, peanuts, other stuff.
Strengths/Abilities:
  • Unwavering Integrity: Naoko believes that nothing terrible will ever befall her, as long as she does what's right, and maintains a strict morality.
  • Quick to react: As the name implies. Can be a double edged sword at times.
  • Ignorance is bliss: Naoko chooses not to take things at face value to avoid making difficult decisions.
  • Skilled liar: Despite her morality, Naoko will do what's neccesary to protect those she values as important. Even if it means lying. Artful lying for that matter.
Weaknesses:
  • Weak against crowds: If confronted by a large group of people (normally 3 or more), Naoko will have trouble maintaining her skillful lies and composure. She is highly susceptable to being influenced by the majority.
  • Easily lied to: Regardless of how easy it is for her to lie, she has a hard time deciphering the language of others.
Powers: These are current powers. They can be adjusted at a later time with the OP's consent.
  • Enhanced Conditioning: Naoko is blessed with Strength, Dexterity, and Endurance. She could easily lift the front of a 2014 F-150, and run on even terms with olympic athletes.
  • Flight: She can maintain a brief period of flight when leaping from a rooftop, or jump a dozen feet higher than your average human.
Bio: TBA
Additional Information: #Anime

Anime Attributes:
Qualities: Dojikko, Delinquent, Cloud Cuckoolander, Yaoi fangirl.
Advantages: Bountiful bust, Empathetic
Disadvantages: Senpai syndrome, Thickheaded

Theme Song: Eeyup
RP Sample: No
Last edited by Imperial--japan on Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:03 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Grand Britannia wrote:
Fenexia and holochrome wrote:I want /pol/ to stay in /pol/.

/pol/ shitposted someone into the presidency, it's too late for you.

Penguinia-Tempor
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Penguinia-Tempor » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:04 pm

Does anybody here know where NatSpi went? He hasn't been posting on this for a couple of days.
P2TM RPer and Proud!

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:36 pm

Penguinia-Tempor wrote:Does anybody here know where NatSpi went? He hasn't been posting on this for a couple of days.

He exists. He told me he'd work on the IC this weekend hopefully.

Nature-Spirits
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nature-Spirits » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:04 pm

Penguinia-Tempor wrote:Does anybody here know where NatSpi went? He hasn't been posting on this for a couple of days.

Yo. I haven't had a lot of time to work on this, but I'll look though the apps I haven't gotten around to accepting yet and probably post my own app tomorrow sometime during the day. Then in the evening I'll be tied up, so I'll begin work on the IC on Thursday. So, assuming RL doesn't screw me over (though I'm not holding my breath by any means...), I'll have the IC up early next week hopefully.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:09 pm

Nature-Spirits wrote:

Yo. I haven't had a lot of time to work on this, but I'll look though the apps I haven't gotten around to accepting yet and probably post my own app tomorrow sometime during the day. Then in the evening I'll be tied up, so I'll begin work on the IC on Thursday. So, assuming RL doesn't screw me over (though I'm not holding my breath by any means...), I'll have the IC up early next week hopefully.

Promise..?

To recap (expected):
Oct 1: NatApp.
Oct 2: IC Beginnings.
Oct Whenever-the-hell-next-week-is: IC Up 'n Running.

Nature-Spirits
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nature-Spirits » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:16 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:
Nature-Spirits wrote:Yo. I haven't had a lot of time to work on this, but I'll look though the apps I haven't gotten around to accepting yet and probably post my own app tomorrow sometime during the day. Then in the evening I'll be tied up, so I'll begin work on the IC on Thursday. So, assuming RL doesn't screw me over (though I'm not holding my breath by any means...), I'll have the IC up early next week hopefully.

Promise..?

To recap (expected):
Oct 1: NatApp.
Oct 2: IC Beginnings.
Oct Whenever-the-hell-next-week-is: IC Up 'n Running.

Well, I try not to make promises I can't keep, but hopefully that's how it'll work out.

Nature-Spirits
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nature-Spirits » Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:31 am

West Suburbia wrote:-snip-

Accepted.
Raktio wrote:-snip-

Accepted.
Imperial--japan wrote:-snip-

Accepted once you post the bio.

My app's finished except for the bio, so I'll be working on that a bit.

Nature-Spirits
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nature-Spirits » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:27 pm

Name: Enma Chouko [閻魔 蝶子]
Species: Magical girl (not yet awakened)
Appearance: Image; she usually wears large square black-rimmed glasses.
Personality: Curious and analytical, Chouko is smarter than she first appears, though she doesn’t always show it. Additionally, she has a bizarre obsession with butterflies, and wishes that she could fly, like them. As such, she is often found daydreaming while staring up at the sky. This, of course, is to the detriment of her social life. Also, if anyone ever kills a butterfly in front of her, she will flip out. She has little self-confidence and sometimes falls into depressions.
Dislikes: People who are mean to butterflies.
Strengths/Abilities: She is a butterfly otaku knows a lot about butterflies, she is intelligent and perceptive, she knows a bit about everything, she can read really quickly.
Weaknesses: She gets distracted from whatever she’s doing whenever she sees a butterfly, she has little experience with social interaction (which isn’t to say that she’s shy per se; she’s simply not used to having friends), she’s clumsy, and to top it all off she can barely use her powers (and in fact only has a cursory awareness of them).
Powers: You’ll just have to find out. (They’re barely awakened at this point.)
Bio: When Chouko was a child, her parents were always busy working, and she barely ever saw them except for breakfast and dinner. They had no time to pick her up from school, so starting in Grade 1, after school ended she would walk the library to do her homework and read. It became essentially her second home, and over the years she accrued an amazing amount of knowledge until she had read almost every book in the library.
However, she was repeatedly drawn to the books about insects — specifically, the sections on butterflies. She found butterflies fascinating, and soon she knew everything there was to know about them. She began to spend much of her time drawing butterflies, and became engrossed in studying them. Of course, she was horrified by the prospect of pinning them to boards — in her mind, it was nothing short of a crime — so she stopped short of such activities. But she always wanted to go study lepidopterology (the study of butterflies), so she convinced her parents to let her move to Jikken-shi to study it at Jikken Academy (which, for some reason, has a class on precisely that).
Additional Information: Chouko is an avid butterfly watcher. This is made quite easy by the fact that for some reason, butterflies seem to gravitate towards her. She also takes a lepidopterology course at Jikken Academy.

Anime Attributes:
Qualities: Glasses, Otaku (butterflies), Berserk Button (someone killing a butterfly)
Advantages: Skilled (knowledge of butterflies)
Disadvantages: Clumsy

Theme Song: Sakasama no Chou (as a human), Butterfly (as a magical girl)
RP Sample: No.
Last edited by Nature-Spirits on Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:54 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Videssos
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Videssos » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:13 pm

Nature-Spirits wrote:It turns out I didn't have enough time today to finish this up, but I'll just post it here to edit later.

Name: Enma Chouko [閻魔 蝶子]
Species: Magical girl (not yet awakened)
Appearance: Image; she usually wears large square black-rimmed glasses.
Personality: Curious and analytical, Chouko is smarter than she first appears, though she doesn’t always show it. Additionally, she has a bizarre obsession with butterflies, and wishes that she could fly, like them. As such, she is often found daydreaming while staring up at the sky. This, of course, is to the detriment of her social life. Also, if anyone ever kills a butterfly in front of her, she will flip out. She has little self-confidence and sometimes falls into depressions.
Dislikes: People who are mean to butterflies.
Strengths/Abilities: She is a butterfly otaku knows a lot about butterflies,
Weaknesses: She gets distracted from whatever she’s doing whenever she sees a butterfly, she has little experience with social interaction (which isn’t to say that she’s shy per se; she’s simply not used to having friends), she’s clumsy, and to top it all off she can barely use her powers.
Powers: You’ll just have to find out. (They’re barely awakened at this point.)
Bio: WIP, but I ran out of time today, so whatever.

Anime Attributes:
Qualities: Glasses
Advantages: Skilled (knowledge of butterflies)
Disadvantages: Clumsy

Theme Song: Sakasama no Chou (as a human), Butterfly (as a magical girl)
RP Sample: No.

Funny how you had that opening song for Jigoku Shoujo, since that song gets stuck in my head from time to time, which is what happened yesterday. :p
|Now a member of Mirakai's harem|
A little bird told me, "Go, Go! Socialise! Talk to those fine people! And then, KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM! Plunge your knife into their throats when they ain't lookin', and then burn 'em to the ground!"
Well that's silly, isn't it?
"Winter is coming" - Stark motto.
Syrio Forel- "What do we say to the god of death?"
Arya Stark- "Not today"
Syrio Forel- "All men are made of water, do you know this? If you pierce them, the water leaks out and they die."
My Underworld RP ----> Here <~~~ My RP

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse