NATION

PASSWORD

WorldVision Song Contest #33 - Contest Thread

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Bojanese Island
Civil Servant

Founded: Aug 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Bojanese Island » Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:07 am

| 21 BOJANESE ISLANDS |
| Mattie Bastiansky ~ My Mythology |

Language: English
Melody: "Staring at the Sun" by Anastacia
Genre: Pop-rock

Mattie Bastiansky is a Bojanese singer who was born in Anastazya. When she was 14 years-old her family moved to New York, USA. Mattie is the most popular singer in Bojanese Islands. Her song "My Mythology" is the first single from her new album that will be released in September.

The screens show golden balls that are pulsing at the beginning. The stage is dark. We can see five black female silhouettes on the stage standing back to the audience. The one in the middle is Mattie. We can notice it because she hold the microphone and has long hair. The rest four silhouettes are dancers. All of them (including Mattie) wear black costumes. When we hear the first strong impact the dancers stand in the sexy positions and remain in it. Mattie raises her microphone and sings her first stanza:

Love can send the brightest lightnings
Love can bring the darkest clouds
Showing me the other side
Of my human nature

Then we can hear the second strong impact. The dancers change their positions to other ones and remain in it. Mattie turns and stands sideways to the audience. We can see her dark profile and slim silhouette. She continues:

Having just played with my emotions
It can leave me wise or fool
I'll regret or joke about
Hmm, or appreciate it

The third strong impact resounds and all the five silhouettes turns back facing the audience. We still can't see their faces because their are covered by a shadow. They are slowly moving towards when Mattie sings:

Love's a goddess
Mixing in me more or less
So you should know that

Then the stage bursts with the golden and white lights and now we can see Mattie Bastiansky and her female dancers who are making their sexy moves an gestures standing in the row. Mattie standing closer to the audience reaches the chorus with her amazing characteristic vocal.

I believe in love in this world
Even though my neighbours say it's not that bold, not that gold
But this love's my whole mythology
So why don't they just let me worship
Just let me worship my gods

Mattie makes similar moves as her dancers. This dance is full of sexuality.

They believe in hate, I'm afraid
But this evil makes the pain out of their fate like a blade
And this hate's their whole mythology
That's why they do not let me worship
Don't let me worship my love

The dancers squats on the floor making some subtle sexual poses. Mattie is walking along the stage line singing the second stanza. She's flirting with the audience and the camera.

You can teach me how to cry or
How to grieve because of love
I won't take over your thoughts
Hmm, your faith's kinda stupid

The dancers are slowly rising during this part. Mattie joins them singing.

Love's a goddess
Mixing in me more or less
So you should know that

The chorus comes. The dancers and Mattie make their sexual dance-walking throughout the whole stage. They look so cold and hot at the same time (if you know what I mean).

The light is getting weaker and the purple streams appear. Mattie stands in the middle of the stage and the dancers lie down on the floor. They are rolling over around the Mattie's legs while she is singing the lyrics of the bridge.

People inveigh, people envy
But their curse is not that heavy
Only love can stop their witchcraft, so
So you should know that

The stage explode with the purple, golden and white lights. The dancers rise and are going towards the audience in the queue behind Mattie. Mattie starts the powerful chorus:

The dancers scatter and stand in a row in front of the audience. Mattie stands in the middle and continues the refrain. They all make their sensual dance moves.

Oh my mythology
Oh love's my whole mythology

At the end the lights are slowly getting weaker and weaker. The music is muting and the five girls move away upstage sending kisses and smiling to the cameras. Mattie screams "Thank you, World!" and disappears behind the stage construction with her four dancers.
Last edited by Bojanese Island on Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:15 am, edited 9 times in total.

Dierdista
Envoy

Founded: Aug 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Dierdista » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:05 pm

22 - DIERDISTA

U.P.B.O.T.C. - TONIGHT

Bold: U.P.B.O.T.C.
Italic: Background voice

U.P.B.O.T.C. [let's call him Bob] enters the stage when it's pitch black. Bob is wearing a leather jacket, a red scarf, jeans and sneakers. The lights then go on. On the stage you can clearly see Bob, a female dancer and a rotating oven behind Bob. Then the music starts.

The music keeps on going for 8 seconds. After the music has started, the dancer begins to dance and the oven starts rotating. After the 8 seconds have passed, Bobb starts singing.

Tonight... Yeah.
I was coming back from work [So?]
I parked my new Mercedes [Why is that relevant?]
I then entered my condo [This is getting dull...]
And there I saw a hippie, uh huh [WUT?]

The dancer starts licking the rotating oven. Bob then walks towards the crowd.

Hey, what the ****, are you, doing here?
He said I am, from PETA
And I heard, you kill cows
So I am here, to piss on your bed [Oh, ****'s getting serious]

The dancer hops on top of the oven and starts grinding on it while Bob is jumping into the crowd.

I, grabbed my bat [Why did they even hire me]
and then I grabbed his little neck
I said "Get ready *****, cuz tonight I'll kick your ass." [Life doesn't make any sense]

Bob then comes back on the stage and stands on a pedestal.

I then hit him in the crotch, [Tonight]
I then kicked him in the ***,
And Hadouken'd his ****ing body
He tried to run away
Come here you little dingus [Uh... huh.]
You took a **** on my ficus
Screw you, I drive a Prius! [Nooo.]
Nevermind, I'll still kick your ass tonight

A chicken then starts walking on the stage

I, grabbed my bat [Why did they even hire me]
and then I grabbed his little neck
I said "Get ready *****, cuz tonight I'll kick your ass." [Life doesn't make any sense]

Bob then kicks the chicken

Hey, what the ****, are you, doing here?
He said I am, from PETA
And I heard, you kill cows
So I am here, to piss on your bed [Oh, ****'s getting serious]

The singer then snuggles with the rotating oven.

I then took my Mercedes [Why?]
He kept running away, uh huh
I then started my Mercedes [Uh huh, I want a therapist]
And said *****, you're mine tonight!
I then hit him with my car [*sniff]

I then hit him in the crotch, [Tonight]
I then kicked him in the ***,
And Hadouken'd his ****ing body
He tried to run away
Come here you little dingus you took a **** on my ficus...
Tonight. [*gun noises]

Tonight...

The lights turn off and the dancer takes out the hot buns out of the rotating oven. Bob then takes off his scarf and throws it into the audience. Bob then says: "Thank you Ekoz!". Then him and the dancer walk off the stage.
Last edited by Dierdista on Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
"A fool has a great advantage over a smart man: He's always pleased with himself." ~ Napoleon Bonaparte

"Life isn't fair. Get used to it." ~ Bill Gates

"I know you're here to kill me. Shoot cowards, you'll only kill a man." ~ Che Guevara

Estenia
Senator

Founded: Mar 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Estenia » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:53 pm

23.Reserved for Estenian Entry
Runner-up at the 1st OMAHAN FUTSAL WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS, 4th at Maple Leaf Bowl III, 4th on Baptism of Fire 57, 2nd at Runner Cup 4, 3rd at 21st World Lacrosse Championships.

88% Libertatrian
72% Conservative
63% Liberal

Todlichebujoku
Senator

Founded: Feb 24, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Todlichebujoku » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:05 pm

24. _Tödlichebujoku_

Stars

As the street parties celebrating Tödlichebujoku's victory ended and life returned to normal, the committee stumbled across a submission that grabbed at their heartstrings and sent a few new members into a catatonic state. Luckily, they were able to be revived and return to their jobs without too much trouble, and the committee settled on it after sifting through piles of "Cyanide Eyes" wannabes and overly flashy electrodance tunes.
The group that sent in the submission, Kultaiset Pievos, had been around for many years but never really broken through into the mainstream music world. Kultaiset Pievos's lead singers are Laima Fujioka and Sitali Aalto, and its main instrumentalist is Anselm Rautio. Their song, "Stars", is about two once-close friends separated by distance and adult obligations, as hinted by Laima in an exclusive TLB interview. "It's really more of a spiritual piece than a romantic one," she explained in the months leading up to the contest. Will it move the world's audiences the way it wowed Tödlichebujoku's WorldVision committee? If the song's current sales are any indication, it just might.

Sitali, Laima and Anselm made their way to the stage, more than a bit anxious. Some of those earlier entries were really high quality and truly admirable works of art- could they match them? After all those years of touring the nation, putting together albums, promoting their work, unleashing their stress on each other... could they give the world a decent representation of Tödlichebujoku, especially after Veli's earth-shaking win? Or maybe even more than decent? Anselm nodded as Laima and Sitali looked at each other and then towards him, sharing a nervous smile with his companions just before they stepped onto the stage.

Laima
Sitali
Both

Blue accents quickly streak across the stage, but never quite leave as they melt into the stage floor, sides and back, providing a subtle blue glow. A spotlight shines on Laima, on the far left of the stage, as she sings the opening words
Once we were together, friends for life and just so near
Now it's been too long since you last whispered in my ear

Soft golden and reddish colors wisp about the screen, around a short clip of a girl whispering into a boy's ear, though the blue glow is still dominant after the scene fades, and Sitali, on the other side of the stage, is lit by a spotlight
Yet I still see you in the twinkling lights of space
Dream of you and touch your face

All the spotlights turn on and focus on the trio- including Anselm, manning an electric guitar in the middle behind the two others- and the red and gold colors intensify
It's a picture-perfect day, but I feel alone 'cause you're not here
I know we're settled down but I can't shake the need to just hold you here
Oh I've prayed for you every single year
Oh I need you here

The lights dim back and the background screen's colors return to what they were before, and Sitali stays lit by a spotlight as the ones on the others fade
Though we get to see each other, once or twice a month
I just want to sprint there, tackle you down and go run

The background screens show a clip of a man and a woman chatting to each other through crystals (like video chat), and then darken as it ends, with starlike points of light scattered about. Both singers are illuminated, and the camera view switches focus to Laima, who reaches out into the air, then back to Sitali
Oh I still see you in the twinkling lights of space
Dream of you and touch your face

The lights and background screen once again intensify into a flurry of golds and reds, focusing on the duo, which is apart but facing each other
It's a picture-perfect day, but I don't feel right 'cause you're not here
Yeah I'm with my one true love but you are the one who knows me best
Climbing with you each day in the trees
Oh I need you here

The lights and screens dim slightly, and the two singers head toward each other and reach for each other as they are just far enough apart to do so without touching, with Anselm illuminated in the background as he plays his solo
One day we will meet again as stars

They grab hold of each other's hands, and the lights intensify- sheer white and golden lights from the stage screens and the spotlights. Laima and Sitali look away and then back toward one another
If it's the last day of my life, I won't be alone 'cause I'll have you here
I don't really care if I'm with somebody else because I know you're there
I loved the way we worshipped together
Oh I know you're there
Oh I know you're there

Once more Anselm is highlighted by the spotlights as he plays his second solo, and the screens show falling autumn leaves in shades of gold and orange
One day we will meet again

The lights and screens slowly dim out with the music, except for a constellation of star-effect lights behind as Laima and Sitali grab each other's arms and sing a capella
As stars

The camera view zooms in on the silhouette of the pair, their heads bowed and resting on one another, then zooms past them to fade into the starry lights

"Thank you Carnise!" Laima and Sitali shout as the lights brighten. "Kiitos, everyone!" Anselm adds as he jumps onto the other two and hugs them over their shoulders.
Last edited by Todlichebujoku on Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:12 pm, edited 6 times in total.
早晨!ToBu for short.
[violet] wrote:You are my go-to nation for long names.
Oct 16 2018- Indo States wrote:YOU'RE FALSE TOBU
Apr 21 2020- Llalta wrote:omg tobu you’ve literally given me asthma with ur art

Lactatia
Attaché

Founded: Nov 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lactatia » Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:40 am

#25. Lactatia

Ms Purpledrank LaPuffball Jones - "Breast Milk"
Language: English
Tune: Froyo Yolo

Ms Purpledrank LaPuffball Jones walked onto the stage, wearing a fishnet shirt and stockings, pretty much exposing her entire body to the crowd. Images of milk appeared on the background screen as the music played. Ms Purpledrank LaPuffball Jones pulled out a glass and squeezed her breast over it. Eventually, milk started to ooze out of her breast and she began to sing.

My tummy is sick
cuz I just got the dick
My friends all told me to give it a lick
My titties are feeling hot, spewing all my shit out
Spewing out all my breast breast breast milk

Dem white girls, they do it to feed babies
But me, I do it cuz it makes me horny

Now, she starts jumping around with her glass of milk, pouring it all over her face as she does so. Her breasts continue leaking milk as she sings the chorus.

I love breast milk... oh oh oh oh
Breast Milk oh oh oh oh
My own tit milk is so sweet
Can I lick it off your feet
Because it makes me squirt

Monday I'm drinking it all up
Tuesday we use it as lube when you fuck my puss
Wednesday we french kiss it between each other
On Thursday I will let you suck it out of me

Friday - Hold up! I'll take control
Breast milk raining on top of us both!

Breast Milk oh oh oh oh

Ms Purpledrank LaPuffball Jones yells, "Tit milk!" as people flood the stage, each dressed as a single breast, with the tip of the breast spewing breast milk all over the crowd. The smell was disgusting, but she continued to sing as if she was actually enjoying this.

You can fuck me any way
Ass, mouth, pussy, any day!
But you gotta make sure of one thing
You gotta use my milk to do your thing

My tit milk - delicious stuff
Try my breast milk breast breast milk.

You know I'm such a whore
Because I always want some more
One drop isn't enough
Fill me up with milk

Breast Milk oh oh oh oh
Last edited by Lactatia on Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mister X
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 25, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Mister X » Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:42 am

Commentary comes from:

Robert Baxter - commentator on WorldVision since debut in WV29.
Sam Smith - singer in The Kumquats, Mister Xian entrants in WV32.
Ronnie Squawker - commentator on WorldVision since WV32.

Sam: Welcome back to WorldVision. Next we have Luziyca.

19 LUZIYCA

Robert: Oh wow.
Ronnie: WHAT A DISASTER! THEY FORGOT THE WORDS AND THEY FORGOT TO PLAY THE TUNE TOO!
Robert: It was meant to sound like that, amazingly.
Sam: What on earth do I give that? It's got to be jam, hasn't it? There's no real option otherwise.
Robert: If you want this to win the WorldVision Song Contest, dial 9 12 12 19 from a mobile or 01721 12 12 19 from a landline. Next we have, erm, a certain country.

20 [NAME REDACTED]

Robert: Following further anti-you-know-what laws, I am not allowed to refer to this nation at all. A strong performance. Although, for WorldVision only, you are allowed to support them by casting your vote.
Sam: Ridiculous. Why are we allowing these people exposure? That was a bread song, by the way.
Ronnie: TO VOTE FOR THE COUNTRY THAT MUST NOT BE NAMED, DIAL 9 12 12 20 FROM A MOBILE OR 01721 12 12 20 FROM A LANDLINE!

21 BOJANESE ISLANDS

Robert: Missus X will love that dancing. I'm not sure I do though. Bread or butter?
Sam: Bread... stop it, Ronnie, keep your clothes on!
Ronnie: MMMMMMM! YES PLEASE!
Sam: Ronnie, stop it!
Robert: Anyway.... to vote for the Bojanese Islands, dial 9 12 12 21 from a mobile or 01721 12 12 21 from a landline.

22 DIERDISTA

Robert: Lovely, simplistic, but somewhat urban and both stylish, I love it.
Ronnie: I LOVE IT! DIERDISTA WILL WIN FOR SURE!
Sam: It falls somewhere between bread and knife, so I'm not too sure it will. Knife if I'm pushed.
Robert: To vote for Dierdista, dial 9 12 12 22 from your mobile, or dial 01721 12 12 22 from a landline.

23 ESTENIA

24 TODLICHEBUJOKU

Robert: Two in a row?
Ronnie: FABULOUS!
Sam: That is, on paper, a winning formula of butter, a nice even spread, good lyrics, good performance, and dial 9 12 12 24 from a mobile or 01721 12 12 24 from a landline to vote for Todlichebujoku. Brilliant.

25 LACTATIA

Robert: We needed that, very humourous!
Sam: Sharp as a knife, that one. No, Ronni--
Ronnie: BREAST MILK? YES PLEASE!!!
Sam: Oh god, he's run downstairs naked.
Robert: Well, to vote for Lactatia, dial 9 12 12 25 from a mobile or 01721 12 12 25 from a landline. We'll take a break whilst Sam and I haul Ronnie back up here.

Last edited by Mister X on Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:10 pm, edited 5 times in total.
MISTER X
WV29: 19th, debut
WV30: 10th, first top 10
WV31: 8th, new PB
WV33: 3rd, new PB
WV34: 6th, first hosting
WVYF: 11th, last place
WV52: 2nd, new PB
WV59: 7th, second hosting
WV62: 1st, first victory

Ekozian Milea
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ekozian Milea » Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:54 am

#26. EKOZIAN MILEA
ALISSA SOQUENA - CRAZY FOR YOU
Gina G - Just A Little Bit

Alissa Soquena, 38, born in Ekozian Milea, the tiny island principality with a population of just 30,000,belonging to the Great Ekozian Crown is a TV presenter based in the capital,Milea City. This is her first singing event and Ekozian Milea's debut in the contest.

Alissa takes to the stage, wearing the Ekozian Milean flag draped around her body. The crowd suprisingly cheer for Alissa due to the ongoing tension EM's and Ekoz's Government over the name of Ekozian Milea, a referendum was held in 2013 with 93% of Ekozian Mileans in favour of dropping 'Ekozian' from the name, and modifying the flag to drop the Ekozian Crest, however the Ekozian Government overrulled. Alissa waves, and gets into place. She has an ear-piece microphone. She poses, and smiles into the camera as the music starts.

All I want is to be with you, all night and day, with you I’ll stay,
In my bed, we will stay all day, Can’t get enough, of my love
On the floor, on the kitchen tops, have your way, in every way,
Am I strange for the thoughts that I have, every moment, I will moan just for you.

Alissa is joined by two female dancers, also wearing Milean flags. As the chorus starts, they jump, and start their choreography. On the ''Ohh, I'm'', all three reach their female areas and then grind to the floor.

Ooh, I’m, Crazy For You,
Ooh, I, I’m falling in Love,
Ooh I’m, crazy for you,
You’re the one I’m thinking of,
Ooh I’m Crazy For You,
Ooh I’m, longing to touch,
Ooh I’m crazy for you,
I didn’t think I’d scream this much..

All three then walk over to the side of the stage, and start to spur the audience. Throughout the verse, Alissa is touching and feeling herself in sync to the lyrics of the verse.

It feels good when you hit my spot, it’s got to be, oh so hot
Rub your hands down my body babe, oh lets go, c’mon lets go.
All the things the we can get up to, anything, just keep it clean.
Like it rough in just every way, let’s get started and get under the sheets,

All three then meet in the middle, then again start the choreography.

Ooh, I’m, Crazy For You,
Ooh I’m, crazy for you,
Ooh I’m Crazy For You,
Ooh I’m crazy for you,

Just make your move on me,
Just make your move,
Cos I want, to be touched,
And feel your love inside.

After the verse, they all drop to their knees, and wave their hair around in circles to the beat.

Crazy for you,
Falling in Love,
Crazy for you

Crazy for you
Longing to Touch
Crazy for you.

Due to the EMTV's lack of budget, just one firework is released. The girls then jump around, dancing, smiling. For the final time, they complete their choreography

Ooh, I’m, Crazy For You,
Ooh I’m, crazy for you,
Ooh I’m Crazy For You,
Ooh I’m crazy for you,

Alissa: Thankyou!! Milea for ever!! M-IL-EA, M-IL-EA!
Last edited by Ekozian Milea on Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ekozian Milea, an 'autonomous region' of the Great Kingdom of Ekoz. Although the EM Gov. have held numerous referendum in favour of independence, the Ekozian Government over-rule. Ekozian Milea still fights for independence.

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Britonisea » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:18 am

CHANNEL THREE- Not on BVC (Channel 2) as Regional Olympics and 9th Olympiad dominates.

T= Tess Phillipa (WV32 contestant)
G= Garange L'Iwes (WV31 contestant)

OPENING CEREMONY

T= Well, that is a nice heart warming open to Ekoz, WorldVision 33!
G= Before that, Welcome to The 33rd WorldVision Song Contest held at Ekoz. It'll be fantastic. This will be smaller than WV32.
T= Yes, but bigger than WorldVision 31!
G= Not funny. Anyway the song was a very nice touch to the opening.
T= Yes. I agree. Please let us know what you think about the Opening Ceremony.

ACT ONE- The Sarian

G= It reminded me of the Opening Ceremony. It is great words of wisdom and all that.
T= Yes it did. I mean we are not the best WorldVision contestants but, this song is too happy.
G= The act(s) have got to get knocked down back in to reality.
T= But, I liked the words of wisdom. Didn't you?
G= I guess so. To Voted for Act One- The Sarian, please call 012-4567-89001 or text WV3301 to 0124567

ACT TWO- Kasanova-Koratica

T= Here we go again.
G= A love song. The first love song of the night.
T= Umm hello! Eight year olds watch this. And you are talking about "sex"
G= I know, they want to wreck the Britonish lives.
T= Not cool. I don't seem them getting a 12 from Britonisea. To vote for Act Two- Kasanova-koratica, please call 012-4567-89002 or text WV3302 to 0124567.

G= we are going to take a five second break, put on the kettle.

[BREAK: Some teeth advert]

T= Back. Welcome to WorldVision 33. We have been broadcasting since WV 29.
G= I think it is time for Act three.
T and G= Act Three- Polkopia.

ACT THREE- Polkopia

T: [chuckles] Right, another lovie. Actually. It was quite nice.
G= Yes. I agree. Class act.
T= Hmmm. What hurts?
G= To vote for Act Three- Polkopia, Please call 012-4567-89003 or text WV3303 to 0124567. Charges are 15p per Minute.
T= Lines are not open yet as it says at the bottom of the screen.
G= Next is, The Jasmina Islands with Stains.

ACT FOUR- The Jasminia Islands

RESERVED!!

T= To vote for The Jasminia Islands please call 012-4567-8904 or text WV3304 to 0124567.
G= Next up is, Vintomer.

ACT FIVE- Vintomter

PARTLY RESERVED as it is in progress.

G= Very, very interesting. I like the lyrics.
T= I really like the melody. Great so far!
G= To vote for Act Five, Vintomter, please may you call 012-4567-8905 or text WV3305 to 0124567.
T. Next up, one of my favourite, Kishrael.

ACT SIX- Kishrael

G= Absolutely, fantastic! It reminded me of one of the stories my mama used to tell me.
T= Cinderella, Am I right?
G= No, that is not it. But it is something.
T= Shut up please.
G= No. I will talk if I like okay.
T= Good performance, To vote Act Six- Kishrael, please call 012-4567-8906 or please text WV3306 to 0124567.

ACT SEVEN- Ekoz

G= Here are our hosts. What do you think, Tess?
T= They are the hosts and this is why they might win. the song, well it is a song.
G= Mediocre. Unfortunately. But so far it tops 3.
T= You are right there mate.
G= To vote for Ekoz, Today's hosts, please call 012-4567-8907 or text WV3307 to 012-4567.
T= As some people called, I want to remind you that lines do not open until the last act performs. Or it will cost 15p.

ACT EIGHT- The United regions of Verona

G= They started in the same edition as us and followed us through. It will be the first time we're apart.
T= Yes, there has been talk saying that The United regions of Verona has withdrawn from The competition.
G= Very sad news. [starts cring]

T= Time for a break, don't you think? Hush Garange.

[BREAK= A break on teeth products, food products and bed products]

G= Welcome back to WorldVision 33. [crying a bit]
T= Next is Saintrabina.

ACT NINE- SAINTRABINA

T= Right. I do not understand this language so I do not like it. Sorry I will not be voting.
G= Yes. But didn't you like Kishrael.
T= I like Kishrael so they have a bye.
G= Okay. I think the Old-timers will get a lot of points.
T= What do you mean Old timers
G= I think they were on WV before.
T= To vote Saintrabina please call 012-4567-89009 or text WV3309 to 0124567.
G= My favourite Mister X.

ACT TEN- Mister X

G= Yes. Yes Yes. 12 points. 12 points.
T= Not so far!! Not so far!!!
G= Shut up, give me the the number.
T= You are telling the public- Plus I thought it was quite, quite-
G= PLEASE VOTE for the Xians! 012-4567-89010 or text WV3310 to 0124567.
T= Next, Britonisea, The Grand British Kingdom.

ACT ELEVEN- The Grand British Kingdom

T= Well, it wasn't as good as "From the man, who pushed me down the stairs"
G= I'll have you know. It is.
T= Well, your's was worst. I don't even remember.
G= Me neither!
T= You can't vote for The Grand British Kingdom but for North Britonish viewers, you can vote. Please vote the number at the bottom of your screen. Your representative will speak it.
[FOR TVs in GBK]T= Right, next will be a break and after it is Bloodbath!!
G= What?

ACT TWELVE- Bloodbath Generation

RESERVED!!
Rexubliqué Univexserellué de Brityunik #BRI
Follow Britonish Television on Twitter: TVBBritonisea
WorldVision Top 9 | WorldVision Factbook
1st - 162 points - WV112 (314 J+T)
1st - 154 points - WV81
1st - 139 points - WV47
1st - 138 points - WV99 (258 J+T)
1st - 134 points - WV87 (242 J+T)
1st - 132 points - WV73
1st - 117 points - WV64
1st - 113 points - WV41
1st - 98 points - WV63

World Hit Festival Top 9 | World Hit Festival Factbook
1st - 51 points - WHF50
1st - 42 points - WHF59
1st - 38 points - WHF52
1st - 34 points - WHF42
1st - 34 points - WHF48
1st - 33 points - WHF68
1st - 28 points - WHF46
1st - 28 points - WHF37
1st - 20 points - WHF26

Eura
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 12, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Eura » Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:39 pm

As the last act came to an end, the magnificent postcard of the next nation came up. The number "27" was followed by a montage of famous Euran locations and displays of patriotism, to the tune of the cult classic "Montaaaaagggge!". It ended with a provoking and thoughtful image; Eura's unique postcard.

#27 - EURA

Act: Indie Alternative Rock Band With Regional Accents, Drugs and Pretentious Twattery No. 4,301

Song: 'Ode to Cougars' from the album 'Language. Sex. Violence. Parking Ticket?’

Language: English, because we are civilised.

To the tune of: 'Shoot the Runner' by Kasabian

OOC: Specifically, the version in this video of Glastonbury 2014.

The greatest nation on earth has returned to WorldVision. For the first time since the first appearance of Eura with 'Curtains' eternal classic 'A Sexually Explicit Christmas', Eura has sent a musical act to show the rest of the world why Eura is literally the best thing since supermodels and heroin. So you'd better vote for us you fuckers. Today, IARBWRADPT4301, as the act were called, would be playing the first song from their No. 1 album 'Language. Sex. Violence. Parking Ticket?', an anarchic rock anthem called 'Ode to Cougars'. Their lead singer is Damon Gallagher, their main guitarist and secondary vocalist is Noel Albarn, their bass player is Richard Yorke, their keyboard/electronical music guy or whatever the bloody hell these young people do is Thom Ashcroft, and the drummer is Tom 'Matthew Meighan' Bellamy. Remarkably, every member of the band was originally part of another Euran band, those bands being (in order); Bluasis, The Verve Chiefs, Bloc Monkeys, Radiophonics and Franz Division.

The band get into their positions, bathed in white light. The setup is simple; drummer, guitarist, bassist, keyboard player and the lead singer. They’re all wearing tuxedos with bizarre and somewhat amusing blue and gold striped ties. A large LED screen is behind them, blazing a constantly fluctuating image of a Euran flag which exchanges with cartoonish images of the band dancing, making the film look like a brilliant and constantly moving piece of street art.

The music starts with the heavy and loud intro. The lead singer briefly takes a moment to step out and yell;

Eura's back motherfuckers!
Come on everybody, let's go!
Fucking jump!

The crowd can’t contain themselves. They’re going manic already, and anybody who says otherwise is a nonce. (OOC: D:<) Suddenly the intro fades and is replaced by a consistent drum segway for about ten seconds.

Kalosia,
Calusie,
Kishrael,
Nekoni,
Every country watch out ‘cos, I’m gonna,
I’m gonna…

Finally, the song kicks in with its signature guitar tune, and the vocalist, pulling the mic off its stand, moves to the edge of the stage.

Gonna shag your mother,
Shag shag your Crolacian mother,
I’m a Euran,
And she’s for me!

Shag your mother,
Shag shag your Gregory-stani mother,
I’m a Euran,
And she’s only thirty!

The lead guitarist takes over this part of the vocals. The crowd is so possessed by the catchy tune and superb bass line that they don’t seem to care about the seriously offensive nature of the lyrics.

She’s gagging, gagging for me and my ways,
Lymantatian mums are so good,
Left a stain on her jeans,
I’m a serial sexual fiend!

The lead vocalist storms straight back into the main lines.

Shag your mother,
Shag shag your Britonesian mother,
I’m a Euran,
And she’s for me!

Shag your mother,
Shag shag your Bojanese mother,
I’m a Euran,
And she’s this,
DICK!

The entire band goes into the instrumental chorus. A shout of ‘That’s right, with me!’ comes through the speakers and the crowd obey. It’s the lead guitarist egging them on to follow him into the next part, with intermittent support from the lead singer (in italics).

My wang, She’s moving up on my wang,
Her hand!
Holding her Luziycan cans,
Oh my hands!
Shagging her against a door,
The knob on the door!
Norrehavn mothers are sore!

At this point the lead singer is now holding the mic to his mouth with one hand, and holding out his arm forward with the other. He raised it up and down to measure the appropriate jumping levels of the crowd and whether it is good enough for their Euran superiors. He thinks it is as he continues to sing.

Shag your mother,
Shag shag your Dierdistani mother,
I’m a Euran,
And she’s for me!

Shag your mother,
Shag shag your Estenian mother,
I’m a Euran,
And she’s open till’ three!

The earlier instrumental chorus is repeated, and then there is a pause, a lull as the song slows down and the keyboard player does his bit. The clapping and stomping mounts before the guitarist finally bursts into a rip roaring solo effort for a good twenty seconds, and continues on with the song.

Time, time for a Lactatian ho,
After that my body must go,
If I’m to tap any more Kalosian ass,
Dat ass!
I always liked some sass,
I’ve fallen for that ass,
Fallen for that ass,
Fallen for that ass,
Because I’m smoother than, HITCH!

As the song approaches the end it crescendos, and the main vocal chorus repeats one more time.

Shag your mother,
Shag shag your single sexy international mother,
I’m a Euran,
And all your mothers,
Are,
For me!

With that, the song enters its closing notes and to rapturous applause and cheering, the lead singer pitches his microphone stand into the crowd and a Euran flag drops from the ceiling as numerous fireworks and smoke machines activate, shrouding the stage in smoky blue and gold manly glory. ‘I’d like to think we’ve shagged all of your mothers…goodnight Carrrrnnnissse!’ They storm off the stage, bowing before they go. As they leave, men in blue and gold jumpsuits, and proper men too, not like those blokes who dawdle around in the back bit of game stores with a trilby and a paedophiles longcoat...sorry, getting sidetracked here, anyway, they drag out this massive fucking ramp.

Riding up that ramp is famous Euran daredevil Roger McStorm, on a big arse motorbike screaming bloody murder. It flies into the sky, trailing a massive Euran flag behind it, revving as it falls, before landing on the camera mounting podium a hundred metres or so into the crowd. Miraculously avoiding damage because its an awesome Euran motorbike built with the finest Holdenberg steel and aluminum and plastics, it drives through the crowd, which parts to allow it through. It then goes all the way up to the commentators box, the driver gets off, storms in, shags the two most attractive women there and then leaves in a puff of smoke.

With that, the act ends. Except in the mind of everyone who saw it. Because they've just watched the big budget Euran wonder machine, and they will never forget it.
Last edited by Eura on Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
United Federation of Eura - Sporting achievements
Champions: WC66, WC73, CR23, CR27, CR34, CoH 85, Market Cup I, Next Generation Trophy, Gold Medal (Mens Football) Olympics IX
Runner up: WC60, WC72, WC78, CR16, CR20, CR32, CR44, CoH51, COH79
Host: CR24, CR37, BoF60, CR Under 21's and Under 17's

Yttribia
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Yttribia » Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:33 pm

28 Yttribia

Reserved
The Yttribian Confederation
Hosted
World Cup 71 | Cup of Harmony 61 | Campionato Esportiva 11 | Campionato Esportiva 15
I have some experience. Key word is some.
Find me at Gortolekua now.

Dierdista
Envoy

Founded: Aug 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Dierdista » Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:35 pm

WORLDVISION 33

Commentaries:

Dho Kippski - Sports commentator
Guyana Hrom - Dierdistan artist

Dho & Guyana: WELCOME TO WORLDVISION 33!
Dho: Coming from Carnise, Ekoz, Dho Kippski and Guyana Hrom.
G: It's pleasant to be here. Carnise is a beautiful city.
D: But forget Carnise. Who the hell gives a crap about Ekoz?
G: That's right Dho, we're here because this is Dierdista's first Worldvision! Gosh, I'm so excited and so are all the people at home in Dierdista!
D: You're right Guyana, I'm so excited about this.
G: Well, let's take a look at the Opening Act!

OPENING ACT
G: It looks very nice. It's a spectacular beginning.
D: Yes it's fabulous. But, "Let's raise our hearts"? That sounds like a part from our mythology.
G: Really Dho? Wait for the Bojanese entry and then start talking about mythology.
D: Oh yeah, you're right. Anyway, a marvelous, marvelous beginning.
G: Marvelous? Fabulous? What are you, a British metrosexual? Haha.
D: ...

01 - The Sarian
G: Great. I mean it has a nice message but...
D: Sucks?
G: Don't say that! It's a great song. A bit short, if I may add.
D: What's wrong with war?
G: We're supposed to advertise liberal hippie crap, remember?
D: Oh yes. This song is amazing... I was just joking *laughs* I... was... just... joking... *cries*
G: OK...
D: Anyway, to vote for The Sarian, dial 58 01 2500.
G: Next up, Kasanovakoratica!

02 - Kasanovakoratica
D: THIS. IS. AMAZING.
G: What, the song or the choreography?
D: BOTH.
G: You must have spent too much time with The Kingpin.
D: Yeah. BUT IT STILL IS AMAZING.
G: Really, Dho? Really? *sigh* At least the small breakdancers are awesome.
D: To vote for Kasanovakoratica, dial 58 02 2500.
G: Next up, Polkopia.

03 - Polkopia
G: A beautiful song. It's simply wonderful.
D: I couldn't agree more. It's amazing.
G: Huh, turns out you actually have taste in music.
D: To vote for Polkopia dial 58 03 2500.

04 - Jasminia Islands
D: Guyana is not amused.
G: Nope.avi
D: Jealous?
G: Wha... Why would I be jealous?
D: Because that is what people call "actual talent", a thing you don't have.
G: WHAT? I HAVE TWO PLATINUM RECORDS! AND YOU SAY I DON'T HAVE IT? HAHAHA.
D: Oh please, that's just in Dierdista. Dierdistans wouldn't recognize talent if you served it on their plates, no offense viewers. And besides, you use Audiotune. This is pure voice, therefore, pure talent.
G: Oh you little-GRBZHKMHHKHOMPHRRRRRR
D: GRAAAAAMBN- To vote - GOGHEHGSDJ - for The Jasminia Aylennn- KFHDJFOGFJ - dial - OH YOU BIIIIII- 58 - JUHDKHFDDJ- 04 - AAAAAAAH - 2500.
G: GRRRRRRRR... Next up, Vintomter

05 - Vintomter
D: Catchy.
G: Really catchy.
D: Catchier than your sister's ***.
G: Yep. It's that good.
D: To vote for Vintomter dial 58 05 2500.
G: Let's see... OK. Next up, Kishrael. Seems we're up for something good, Dho.
D: Uh huh.

06 - Kishrael
G: I think this song is pretty good. It's definitely in my favorites so far. What do you think D..- ERMAGHERD DHOE DA HELL U DOING!?!?
D: WHAT? Look, it's not what you think it is!
G: ...
D: Fine, I'm sorry.
G: OK then. Apology accepted.
D: OK then. To vote for Kishrael dial 58 06 2500.
G: ...want chips?
D: We'll be right back after these commercials. *crunch*

FALCON VODKA! YES! YOU GUESSED IT! THE MOST POWERFUL DRINK IS BACK! "HEY KID, WANNA GET HAMMERED????" "ONLY IF IT DOESN'T INCLUDE TOOL BOXES! *WINK*" WITH FALCON COLA, EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE! FOR EXAMPLE, WANNA GET THIS GIRL YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON? GIVE HER FALCON VODKA TONIC! "WHO'S THIS PRETTY MAN?" "THE PRETTY MAN WITH ****ING BRANDY VODKA!" FALCON COLA FINALLY IN A NEW PACKAGING, THIS TIME with no caps! SO IT'S NEW NAME IS "falcon vodka - extra drunky" NOW FOR AN AFFORDABLE PRICE OF A PUPPY! "FALCON VODKA TONIC! IT'S THE BEST COLA AROUND!

07 - Ekoz
G: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND WE'RE BACK.
D: OH NO SHE DIDN'T... sing badly. THAT WAS AMAZING.
G: Joke intended?
D: Yep.
G: Well it's a really bad jo- REALLY? AGAIN?
D: I am Dierdistan. What else would you expect me to do?
G: Yes, but, you know we can't milk cows while we're in here!
Cow: MOOOOOOOOO!
D: *sigh* Looks like I'll have to move you Byelkka.
Cow: MOOOOOOO? MOOOOOO!
D: I know that sweetie, but the channel doesn't allow cows in here.
Cow: *sigh* MOOO MOOO!
D: Bye my dear!
G: Can somebody get me some of that vodka?
D: To vote for Ekoz dial 58 07 2500. Who's next, Guyana?
G: *glug glug* 09 - Saintrabina.
D: Did you forget how to count? Next up is Verona!
G: [dramavoice]Verona quit.[/dramavoice]
D: NO! *sigh* Play the beer tonic commercial.

FALCON VODKA! YES! YOU GUESSED IT! THE MOST POWERFUL DRINK IS BACK! "HEY KID, WANNA GET HAMMERED????" "ONLY IF IT DOESN'T INCLUDE TOOL BOXES! *WINK*" WITH FALCON COLA, EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE! FOR EXAMPLE, WANNA GET THIS GIRL YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON? GIVE HER FALCON VODKA TONIC! "WHO'S THIS PRETTY MAN?" "THE PRETTY MAN WITH ****ING BRANDY VODKA!" FALCON COLA FINALLY IN A NEW PACKAGING, THIS TIME with no caps! SO IT'S NEW NAME IS "falcon vodka - extra drunky" NOW FOR AN AFFORDABLE PRICE OF A PUPPY! "FALCON VODKA TONIC! IT'S THE BEST COLA AROUND!

09 - Saintrabina
D: I gregariously liked Noctambulous.
G: What?
D: I read the dictionary.
G: OK...
D: *cough* BEEHTCH *cough*
G: WHAT DID YOU SAY?
D: Nothing. TOVOTEFORSAINTRABINADIAL58092-*punching*
G: Next up... Mister X.

10 - Mister X
G: This is not that good. Really not that good.
D: I think many Call of Shooting Bad Guys: Fascist Zombies fans wouldn't agree with that. But yes, it's not that well thought through, I think...
G: Yeah, just skip that crap and cut straight through the deal.
D: To vote for Mister X dial 58 10 2500.
G: That would be it Dierdista.
D: Tune in next time for part two of the WorldVision 33 report.
D&G: GOOD NIGHT DIERDISTA
G: And now, the moment you've been waiting for... THE BRANDY COMMERCIAL!

Last edited by Dierdista on Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:14 am, edited 4 times in total.
"A fool has a great advantage over a smart man: He's always pleased with himself." ~ Napoleon Bonaparte

"Life isn't fair. Get used to it." ~ Bill Gates

"I know you're here to kill me. Shoot cowards, you'll only kill a man." ~ Che Guevara

Somstratzka
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Somstratzka » Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:22 pm

29 - The Starx

Song: The Train

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Britonisea » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:53 am

CHANNEL THREE- Not on BVC (Channel 2) as Regional Olympics and 9th Olympiad dominates.

ACT THIRTEEN- The Ultimate Evil

T= I don't like it.
G= Me neither.
T= Let's talk about the Opening Ceremony of The Games of The Union of Confederate Regions.
G= That was ecstatic. We were singing in front of 73,000 people. It was amazing. Wasn't it?
T= It was amazing! Very fun.
G= To vote for Act Thirteen, Please call, 012-4567-89013 or text WV3313 to 0124567.
*Garange leaves and Stew comes from WV31*

ACT FOURTEEN- The Borderlands of North Britonisea

T= Okay, well that totally just went against my country.
S= Well, songs have changed since WorldVision 31. It's sad.
T= Please welcome Stew here!
S=Thanks. So do you think that The Grand british Kingdom will vote for this country.
T= Well yes. And they us!
S= To vote for Act Fourteen, Please call 012-4567-89014 or text WV3314 to 0124567. Next up
S&T= Gregoryisgodistan.
T= Here's is a short clip about Lord Almighty Gregory.

ACT FIFTEEN- Gregoryisgodistan

S= I bet North Britonisea will vote for them. It's obvious.
T= Yes it is.
S= Did you here about what the Xian broadcasters are doing?
T= Yes, the bread thing.
S=Funny isn't it. But useful
T= Well... Singer (Whateva) done well.
S= To vote for Gregoryisgodistan, please call 012-4567-89015 or text WV3315 to 0124567.

ACT SIXTEEN- Titaniumland

*Garange reappears*

S= Hello Garange.
G= Woooh, here!
S= I will be leaving th-
T= No, stay. Garange go fetch a spair chair.
G= Ok
S= This song will not do well.
T= It wont.
G= I agree. To vote Titaniumland, call 012-4567-89016 or please text WV3316 to 0124567.

ACT SEVENTEEN- Missus X

G= Meh, All he is doing is making up for the comments he said last time so now he is gay. It makes me gay.
S= Meh, Another one of his songs.
T= Meh, Greatish
T= To vote for Missus X, call 012-4567-89017 or please text the number and letters WV3317 to 0124567.
G= Gay.
T= Happy right.
G= Yeah......

ACT EIGHTEEN- Lymantatia

-Reserved-

G= To vote Lymantatia call, 012-4567-89018 or text WV3318 to 0124567. Yes? Next!

ACT NINETEEN- Luziyca

-Reserved-

S= To vote for Luziyca, call 012-4567-89019 on a phone or text WV3319 to 0124567.

ACT TWENTY- Quinntopia

S= It is too long. Ay?
T= It is an I don't like it.
G= You don't like him
S= I like it.
G= Me too
S= To vote Quinntopia's Invinible please call 012-4567-89020 or text WV3320 to 0124567.
T= Let's take a break. While I deal with these kids.

ACT TWENTY-ONE- Bojanese Island

S= They'll do well
G= Yes. They will
T= I am tired. I am going to leave okay. Bye!
*Tess leaves*
G= Now that the woman is gone, let's have some fun!
S= After you read the titles.
G= To vote Act 21, call 012-4567-89021 or please text WV3321 to 0124567.

ACT TWENTY-TWO- Dierdista

S= Too much swearing for my liking.
G= Yes. Where shall we book the hotel?
S= Not now. Man, plus I have to go to my wife and 3 kids!
G= IK!
S= To vote Dierdista call 012-4567-89022 or please text WV3322 to 0124567.

ACT TWENTY-THREE- Estenia

-RESERVED-

G= To vote Estenia, call 012-4567-89023 or please text WV3323 to 0124567.

Rest to come later
Rexubliqué Univexserellué de Brityunik #BRI
Follow Britonish Television on Twitter: TVBBritonisea
WorldVision Top 9 | WorldVision Factbook
1st - 162 points - WV112 (314 J+T)
1st - 154 points - WV81
1st - 139 points - WV47
1st - 138 points - WV99 (258 J+T)
1st - 134 points - WV87 (242 J+T)
1st - 132 points - WV73
1st - 117 points - WV64
1st - 113 points - WV41
1st - 98 points - WV63

World Hit Festival Top 9 | World Hit Festival Factbook
1st - 51 points - WHF50
1st - 42 points - WHF59
1st - 38 points - WHF52
1st - 34 points - WHF42
1st - 34 points - WHF48
1st - 33 points - WHF68
1st - 28 points - WHF46
1st - 28 points - WHF37
1st - 20 points - WHF26

Kingsley Bedford
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 18, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Kingsley Bedford » Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:09 am

30. RESERVED FOR KINGSLEY BEDFORD
Kingfordian Republic of Kingsley Bedford
WA Delegate and head of diplomacy in Democratic Republics
Co-owner of Kiphtur Multinational
Co-President of United Democratic Party

http://kiphturmultinational.forumotion.com/index.htm < storefront
Federation of Democratic Republics <-- Join our region!

Henneswoods
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Henneswoods » Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:43 pm

31. HENNESWOODS
In the End
L*VED

In the end I'm feeling like I've been wasting my time
In the end I'm asking if you saw all that I'd done

Summer bedrooms where we sweat out all our past falls
Taking comfort in the touches of a new chance
I knew it was doomed but I didn't go
I stuck around, I gave you time, I led you into me

But in the end
I wonder what I was thinking I would gain
Cos in the end
I put myself in danger once again

And nothing makes it right
Nothing makes it right
Nothing makes it right
Put myself in danger once again

It was too good
to not be in my head
What I felt was
Something that I don't think exists

In a musty record store, underneath a yellow bridge
Everywhere that we have been, nothing makes it right
Certain songs on shuffle play, turns of phrase and tones of voice
Everything reminding me, nothing makes it right

In the end
Cos in the end

Nothing makes it right
Nothing makes it right

When I gave you my heart, heart
I knew it would get broken, broken
When you told me it's fine, fine
I knew you would be wrong

When I gave you my heart, heart
I knew it would get broken, broken
When you told me it's fine, fine
I knew you would be wrong

In the end
Cos in the end

Nothing makes it right
Nothing makes it right

Yeah in the end
Cos in the end

Nothing makes it right
Nothing makes it right
Last edited by Henneswoods on Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kalosia
Minister

Founded: Jan 09, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby Kalosia » Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:30 pm

OOC: Unfortunately I never actually got to finish this entry. I blame being busy IRL.

Kalosia
Sport di l'eta (Summer Sport) — Dahlia
performed in Kalosian and English to the tune of Zaleilah by Mandinga

Sport di l'eta is the official song of the Kalosian delegation to the 9th edition of the Summer Olympics, held in the cities of Zube and Kytler Bay City in the Kytler Peninsulae. At the song's debut, it was presented simultaneously as that as well as the Kalosian entry to the 33rd edition of the WorldVision Song Contest, held in the city of Carnise in Ekoz.

There was a formation of 4 men (backing performers) in two lines each (with space in between). Another man, holding a giant Kalosian flag, was in front of the two lines (precisely, in front of the space between the two lines), and at the back (the same position as this 'flag bearer' but opposite), there was a man with a snare drum (attached to him as if he were from a marching band). They were all wearing this and were at the beginning of the runway, at the back of the stage.
Then the song started. While the man in the back drummed, they were all marching on the runway to the front of the stage, and after the drumming part stopped, the formation broke (orderly), with all the men turning back to the main stage while a woman was revealed to have been trapped in the middle. This was Dahlia. The men took off their clothes to reveal sportswear underneath, and quickly they set up nets.
(brackets indicate translation)
We’re playing in the sun
Venurël, unirël nuša! (Come, join us!)

Dahlia walks back to the men, who could be seen playing volleyball but then sings in front of the men rather than with.
L’eta venurët, vedro lë sol bello (Summer has arrived, I see the beautiful sun)
Ja enkontro faši fresk e nueva (I meet fresh and new faces)
[2 unfinished lines talking about how the singer likes to have fun with people]

The camera begins to hover around the men "playing" volleyball.
Let’s play under the sun, everyday, everybody
Feeling great today, everyday, everybody
Playing under the sun, everyday, everybody
And when I’m feeling down, it keeps me going on

The men dismantle the net and join Dahlia to do a dance number.
Ja vedro sport, sport di l’eta, e oǧi ǧotori (I see sport, summer sport, and players too)
[unfinished line, probably about sport]
Vedro lë campion su lë podium, il i medalia or (I see the champion on the podium, he has a gold medal)
[unfinished line talking about the 'champion' in the line before]

While Dahlia sings, the men bring a winner's podium.

Dahlia gets on the podium, light's dim so that the spotlight is focused on her.
It will make you feel so happy
Like you’re dreaming, like you’re dreaming

Dahlia jumps off the podium the stands right in front of it. The men chant something in Kalosian, and at the climax of the song, just before the final chorus, one of the men does a backflip over Dahlia (using the podium to help him, similar to the French entry to Eurovision 2012). During the final chorus, Dahlia and the men continue dancing like before.

Dahlia said "Thank you! Vivë Kalosia!" and promptly left the stage.
Last edited by Kalosia on Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Zwangzug
Issues Editor

Founded: Oct 19, 2006
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Zwangzug » Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:17 am

33 - Zwangzug
Shawna Kail - Easily Now

Shawna Kail wears a green jacket over a white shirt and blue pants. The animation on-screen is that of several different apartment buildings and houses, all flickering back and forth so they rotate among many very different styles. All of them share the same layout in terms of relative positioning of the rooms--a kitchen on the right, a bedroom off to the left, with a bathroom above it, and a common living room in the middle. Every so often, lights will be projected down onto the stage, forming the corresponding outline of a house where the backup dancers also slide back and forth between rooms, slowly gesturing at each other across the distance.

You stepped inside
And I tried
To keep my cool so nothing would burn
You took a seat
Off your feet
And watched the lights, another day done

The dancers begin "in" the living room, at times running back and forth at each other, then turning and resuming the others' positions.

But I'll stay back
Make the plan
Till I rise up
Make my stand

And I won't go down easily now
No, I won't go down easily now.

The dancers separate, some towards the kitchen and some towards the bedroom, stiffening as they fall into ranks.

I changed my pace
Took my place
You watched the flames, you're just blowing smoke
Don't mind the chill
I know we will
Look back some day, call this a joke.

Now on the screen, ribbons of wind and flames make their way across the display, leaving ever-flickering house designs in their wake. One moment, the bedroom is a bare, minimalistic room contrasted with some ultra-futuristic gadgets in the kitchen. The next, the living room is crammed with sports fans' paraphernalia, and a virtual stream of water is gushing forth from the "upstairs" bathroom.

But I won't go down easily now
I've seen the way, I'll make it through somehow
Now I can't wait, I put my trust in you
So I'll stand up for all I thought I knew

Every so often, the dancers parade around the outside of the stage until they're once again staring at each other from opposite sides. The rooms continue to alternate; sometimes during the instrumental breaks it zooms out and it seems all of these belong to separate apartments within the same building, but more often than not it just goes back and forth. Here a wood-stove in the kitchen, there a bunk bed in the bedroom.

You broke the mold
For far too long
I was misled, I took the wrong part
So start again
Lay down the law
All I dammed up could melt and thaw

Now the furniture on-screen is shifting. The toilet is displaced to the living room, the refrigerator into the bedroom, and the dancers are leaping around the fuzzier projected images that start appearing on the floor in front of them. Shawna rarely moves, but every so often dodges out of the way of a beam of light that threatens to intercept her.

And then I'll know,
Watch it flow
And then I'll know
Where to go.

Fists unfold
Before we get too old
My hands extend
Shake with a friend

Finally, the dancers close in, pairing up as they meet from across the stage and spinning each other around.

But I won't go down easily now
I've seen the way, I'll make it through somehow
Now I can't wait, I put my trust in you
So I'll stand up for all I thought I knew
The screen shows an outdoors scene, now. A projected silhouette of Shawna walks down a quiet sidewalk, amid towering apartment buildings, towards a train station at the end of the block. Zooms up to gray wisps forming on the horizon. Maybe rainclouds. Maybe not.
Factbook
IRC humor, (self-referential)
My issues
...using the lens of athletics to illustrate national culture, provide humor, interweave international affairs, and even incorporate mathematical theory...
WARNING: by construing meaning from this sequence of symbols, you have given implicit consent to the theory that words have noncircular semantic value and can be used to encode information about an external universe. Proceed with caution.

The Sarian
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Sarian » Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:44 pm

"Hello WorldVision, this is Chippenham calling - I'm Vidi! The results of The Sarian Jury and National Vote is in, this year the result is made up of 60% Jury and 40% National Vote - and I am delighted to say that we have had over 8 million people phone in and vote. The results for the first seven points are on the screen now.

7 PointsGregoryisgodistan
6 PointsBojanese Islands
5 PointsKishrael
4 PointsTodlichebujoku
3 PointsCommunist Quinntopia
2 PointsMister X
1 PointMissus X

And now for the big points - eight points from The Sarian go to The Jasmania Isles, well done! The ten points go to Eura and our maximum mark, 12 points are awarded to tonights hashtag hosts, Ekoz!

Thank you Carnise and good night!"
THE SARI UNION · DE BONDSAARI

Domestic Newswire · Saari CricDatabase

Vintomter
Secretary

Founded: Jul 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vintomter » Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:55 pm

The first language of Vintomter is not English - the semi-broken English in this is intentional.

"Good evening Carnise, this is Isbergern calling in with the results from Vintomter, the first seven points are now shown on your screen.

7 PointsKishrael
6 PointsEkozian Milea
5 PointsTodlichebujoku
4 PointsEura
3 PointsBojanese Islands
2 PointsMister X
1 PointThe Jasminia Islands

And now, the eight points from the Vintomter voting are Ekoz! We have awarded Missus X our ten points, very fun! And our twelve points go to very good entry from The Sarian. Thank you Carnise, and we hope everyone has very good night!
Puppet of The Sarian, IIwiki page in progress.

North Britonisea
Attaché

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby North Britonisea » Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:49 pm

"Hello WorldVision 33, Britonisea City calling. In the next 30 seconds I will announce the votes from the Jury and the public vote. 70% are the public votes and 30% are the Jury. Let's get down to business."

On your screen now is a list of nations who came 4th to 10th in our public vote

1 point- Eura. It didn't seem to go down too well as 35% of the vidwers complained about this.
2 points- Missus X- Very interesting performance.
3 points- Titaniumland- They deserved a higher mark, life goes on.
4 points- The Grand British Kingdom (Britonisea)- Good performance and best performance that they've produced. As we hate them, we will give them a 4.
5 points- Zwangzug- okay performance. I don't know why the got 5
6 points- Gregoryisgodistan- What we stand for. Just not the Greg is God bit.
7 points- Henneswood. The * in l*ved probably snatched them the 7 points. Good on them ay?

Big ones now.

Marvellous eight points go to...Ekoz. The hosts. Good performance again.
Big ten goes to... Mister X
Finally, moment of truth. 12 points to ... Boobs around, Lactatia. What nice milk.

Thanks Carnise. Thanks Ekoz."
Last edited by North Britonisea on Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gregoryisgodistan
Senator

Founded: Jun 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Gregoryisgodistan » Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:59 pm

"Good evening, ladies, gentlemen, and slaves. I am the Lord Your God, Lord Almighty Gregory, the subject of the hit song of ours at WorldVision. So now here are our points...."

"1 point to Vintometer because someone had to get it.
2 points for Luziyca for being one of only nine performances that didn't involve bad singing or stupid lyrics. You get the two points by default.
3 points to Lactatia for a funny, if weird, performance. I am laughing out loud LOLish.
4 points to Britonisea for being smart enough to kick North Britonisea out. That's your only worthwhile accomplishment.
5 points to North Britonisea, you little rebel.
6 points to Communist Quinntopia for a performance that in any other Worldvision would have gotten nothing from me.
7 points to The Sarian for being an above average performance. In this mediocre field, that gets six points. Sad.
8 Points for Missus X. We won't ban you unless you blaspheme me. Just remember I am the One True Lord!
10 Points to Mister X for reminding the multiverse that every human being, sapient pony, and talking fruit with a forbidden name that walks this Earth is my child. And for being funny. Where were the ducks though?
And finally, 12 points to Eura!!!!!!!!!!!! You managed to outevil The Ultimate Evil. I didn't think that was possible."

"And now, I am sure that the song dedicated to me is going to win. And then all the heathens will bow down to me and recognize me as their Lord and Savior! Good night infidels!"
Last edited by Gregoryisgodistan on Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gregoryisgodistan, population 75,000,000. All citizens are required to worship Lord Almighty Gregory, our head of state, as a deity.
IBS II Champions
Beach Cup IX Round of 16
World Indoor Soccer Championship 6 - 2nd place
BoI XIV Champion
IBS III Champions
WCoH 22 Round of 16
WB XXII 10th Place in Casaran, advanced to Round of 32
IBS IV host, champion
4th in WCoH 23
WBC 29 QF
HWC 12 hosts
WJHC VI 2nd place,
CoH 60 4th place
WCoH XXIV Champs
CoH 61 Runner-Up
IBS VI Champs
BOI XVI Host
IBS VII Champs
WCoH XXV 2nd Place
WBC 32 2nd Place
IBS VIII host and champs
WBC 33 Host/QF
WCoH 27 co-host and champs
WC 72 Qualifier
WBC 34 champs
CoH 67 Third place

Eura
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 12, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Eura » Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:31 pm

'Hello Worldvision, its Bastion calling! We've enjoyed this beautiful shitfest as thoroughly as you have I'm sure, and the voting intention of the Euran public is in; and the mood is optimistic here after the kind gifts of points shown by other nations so far! We appreciate your acclaim! Some really shocking acts were denounced by our voters, including the pretty morally reprehensible song from the nation of Kasanovakoratica, and whatever crap Lymantatia would've put out if they had the time. Now let's get on to what you're all waiting for, the scores.'

'1 point to...Vintomter, because they sung to the world...and to the tastes of whichever of our plebians voted for them, I'm sure.
2 points to...Ekoz, because any country that actually has to host this wank deserves some sympathy.
3 points to...Titaniumland, because their song is awful, but the singer is fit.
4 points to...The Ultimate Evil, because well, when you've got a country with that sort of name, its better to do business with them than become their enemies.
5 points to...Polkopia, because we all want to shag that blonde woman in the video Vera Brezhnev! Oh hold on a minute, I'm breaking the fourth wall. Oh well. 5 points to Polkopia!
6 points to...Kishrael, because Jewish physics is largely responsible for much cleaner sewage systems in Eura this century!
7 points to...Lactatia, for their pure ambition in trying to upstage our own antics. Good effort lads and, well, a very disturbed lad-ess.'

'And now, for the big scores. 8 points to...Luziyca, for upstaging the conventions of this vile excuse for a competition and holding a middle finger up to you all! Just like us!!'

'10 points to...the Sarian, for their rousing and patriotic anthem! We love that shit!'

'12 points to...Eura! Oh wait, hold on a minute. No wait, we can't...one second, I'm just talking to the director on our set here in Bastion...ok well, we can't do that, so 12 points to Gregoryisgodistan, the fucking nutters!'
United Federation of Eura - Sporting achievements
Champions: WC66, WC73, CR23, CR27, CR34, CoH 85, Market Cup I, Next Generation Trophy, Gold Medal (Mens Football) Olympics IX
Runner up: WC60, WC72, WC78, CR16, CR20, CR32, CR44, CoH51, COH79
Host: CR24, CR37, BoF60, CR Under 21's and Under 17's

Mister X
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 25, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Mister X » Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:40 pm

Here are the votes from the Mister Xian televoting:

And it's goodnight from Thatcher City. COME ON FILIUS!
MISTER X
WV29: 19th, debut
WV30: 10th, first top 10
WV31: 8th, new PB
WV33: 3rd, new PB
WV34: 6th, first hosting
WVYF: 11th, last place
WV52: 2nd, new PB
WV59: 7th, second hosting
WV62: 1st, first victory

Missus X
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 02, 2014
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Missus X » Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:48 pm

#GoodEveningCarniseWeEnjoyedUsingYourHashtagsTonight

#SoHereAreTheVotesFromMissusX

#Gregoryisgodistan, #1point
#Dierdista, #2points
#Eura, #3points
#Lactatia, #4points
#Lymantatia, #5points
#Luziyca, #6points
#EkozianMilea, #7points
#Polkopia, #8points
#KasanovaKoratica, #10points
#MisterX, #12points

#ThankYouVeryMuchEkoz

#ComeOnRick

#AndNowI'llBeThereForYou

#CreateALegacy
Last edited by Missus X on Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WV32: 35th
WV33: 10th
WV34: 13th
WV35: 22nd
WV36: 34th
WV37: 16th
WV38: 23rd
WV39: 30th
WV40: 18th
WV41: 22nd
WV42: 18th
WV43: 13th
WV45: 18th
WV46: 23rd
WV47: 27th
WV48: 29th
WV49: Withdrew
WV50: 17th
WV51: 17th
WV52: 19th
WV54: 26th
WV55: 20th
WV56: 21st
WV57: 13th
WV58: 23rd
WV60: 20th
WV61: 18th
WV62: 13th
WV63: 10th
WV64: 21st
WV65: 27th
WV67: 18th
WV68: 18th

Puppet of Mister X.

Titaniumland
Diplomat

Founded: May 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Titaniumland » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:30 pm

Our votes are presented by Vanessa Carlot, Name that Tune host.

#TwelvePoints #Ekoz
#TenPoints #Todlichebujoku
#EightPoints #The Jasminia Islands
#SevenPoints #Bojanese Island
#SixPoints #Vintomter
#FivePoints #Kishrael
#FourPoints #The Sarian
#ThreePoints #Ekozian Miles
#TwoPoints #Polkopia
#OnePoint #Communist Quinntopia

North Britonisea wrote:3 points

Whoa, thank you North Britonisea!
Eura wrote:3 points

Thank You EURA!
Luziyca wrote:1 point

Thank you very much for a little point from Luziyca! ;)
Britonisea wrote:12 points

Thank you very much Britonisea for big big 12 points. This is our biggest points received in Titaniumland's WSC history!
Saintrabina wrote:4 points

Thank you Saintrabina for the four points! What a homonym!
Total: 23 points
Last edited by Titaniumland on Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates