NATION

PASSWORD

Death of The Multiverse Sequel Discussion

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Greater Nordic Federation
Senator

Founded: May 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Nordic Federation » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:17 pm

The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:The officer in question.
(Image)

Stalin, is that you?

The Intergalactic Russian Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:28 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:The officer in question.
(Image)

Reminds me of General Krukov:

He is the second guy you kill in game, the first is this guy
Call me Russia, Rus, or IRE
Paketo wrote:
Alleniana wrote:'the Blacks in the region began to proliferate"
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

That sounds so lewd when taken out of context. :rofl:
clay_the_awsome: Horny teens are what made this species great to begin with
What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen
Flag credit to The Palmetto

Adin
Minister

Founded: Dec 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Adin » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:39 pm

So much picture spam.

We are a coalition of different species with advanced tech. There are many nations/planets that make up this coalition.
Mutliverse Rp

Theorized Situations

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:55 pm

Hey Adin. Mercer, All of Jedi's characters, and several others are all in Ba Sing Se.

Oppressia FTDOF
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Oppressia FTDOF » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:01 pm

Is it too late for me to apply?

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:03 pm

Oppressia FTDOF wrote:Is it too late for me to apply?

Never too late Amigo! It's always open! Pardon all the pictures of people posting Communist leaders.

Oppressia FTDOF
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppressia FTDOF » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:20 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Never too late Amigo! It's always open! Pardon all the pictures of people posting Communist leaders.

That's alright! I don't mind Stalin's face...

Character App:
Name: Admiral Hobo - Human nickname (Robot 1222000 is his real name)
Appearance(Pics are fine): Dressed in similar clothing to Stalin as seen above, however less ornamented, heavy, and impractical for field work, and the coat only goes halfway down the legs to the knees. All clothing is black. His hands are dark red and made of metal. His face looks like that of a human, but something is just a bit off. He wears Red tinted sunglasses that seem fused to his face.
Race: Android
Powers, abilities, and skills: Somewhat enhanced strength and speed (about as good as one of the best humans in these respective fields). Photographic memory. Can be put back together since he's a robot.
Equipment (If any): A metal rod that can morph into a sword, handgun, and 2-foot chain.
Short backstory: Robot 1222000 was build to lead the Delta Coalition invasion of earth and was originally programmed without morals, emotions, and with a hatred for humans. After losing the war he was imprisoned and eventually escaped. He was found by a mechanic who reprogrammed him with basic morality (still low for your average human) and the base emotions that come with it. He no longer hates humans.
Weaknesses (Physical weaknesses are for more powerful characters.): There is a small door under the fake skin on his chest. Within it is a weird diamond (the equivalent of a heart). The diamond is indestructable, but he doesn't function at all without it. Should a different type of gem be placed there, it will alter his personality.
Universe they are from(Link to wiki page. Ignore for custom characters): Custom Character
Last edited by Oppressia FTDOF on Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Nordic Federation » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:22 pm

Oppressia FTDOF wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:Never too late Amigo! It's always open! Pardon all the pictures of people posting Communist leaders.

Character App:
Appearance(Pics are fine): Dressed in similar clothing to Stalin as seen above, however less ornamented, heavy, and impractical for field work, and the coat only goes halfway down the legs to the knees. All clothing is black. His hands are dark red and made of metal. His face looks like that of a human, but something is just a bit off. He wears Red tinted sunglasses that seem fused to his face.
Powers, abilities, and skills: Somewhat enhanced strength and speed (about as good as one of the best humans in these respective fields). Photographic memory. Can be put back together since he's a robot.
Equipment (If any): A metal rod that can morph into a sword, handgun, and 2-foot chain.
Short backstory: Robot 1222000 was build to lead the Delta Coalition invasion of earth and was originally programmed without morals, emotions, and with a hatred for humans. After losing the war he was imprisoned and eventually escaped. He was found by a mechanic who reprogrammed him with basic morality (still low for your average human) and the base emotions that come with it. He no longer hates humans.
Weaknesses (Physical weaknesses are for more powerful characters.): There is a small door under the fake skin on his chest. Within it is a weird diamond (the equivalent of a heart). The diamond is indestructable, but he doesn't function at all without it. Should a different type of gem be placed there, it will alter his personality.
Universe they are from(Link to wiki page. Ignore for custom characters): Custom Character

Oh, You'll get alot of communists, meet Lenin.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:24 pm

Oppressia FTDOF wrote:

Character App:

Accepted.

Adin
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Adin » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:25 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Hey Adin. Mercer, All of Jedi's characters, and several others are all in Ba Sing Se.

They're attacking the outer wall. However, three highly deadly Elder Banshees are coming right for the palace to 'grab' something. Also, expect war going to take place between the Shadow Race and the United Species.

Also, Atria I believe you put your post inside the quotes.
Last edited by Adin on Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We are a coalition of different species with advanced tech. There are many nations/planets that make up this coalition.
Mutliverse Rp

Theorized Situations

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:26 pm

Atria, when is the Dai Li going to show up?

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:27 pm

Adin wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:Hey Adin. Mercer, All of Jedi's characters, and several others are all in Ba Sing Se.

They're attacking the outer wall. However, three highly deadly Elder Banshees are coming right for the palace to 'grab' something. Also, expect war going to take place between the Shadow Race and the United Species.

It's going to be a cluster fuck man... A mind controlled Alastir, Doomsday existing, all of the others caught smack dab in the middle.

I was going to have them show up in the morning.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:29 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:
Adin wrote:

It's going to be a cluster fuck man... A mind controlled Alastir, Doomsday existing, all of the others caught smack dab in the middle.

I was going to have them show up in the morning.

I'd prefer Night if you could post it?

Oppressia FTDOF
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppressia FTDOF » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:30 pm

Erm... Not exactly sure how to fit into the RP without reading through all 139 pages. Any advice?

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:32 pm

Oppressia FTDOF wrote:Erm... Not exactly sure how to fit into the RP without reading through all 139 pages. Any advice?

Well, right now we're in the Avatar: The Last Airbender universe. Most people are in the city of Ba Sing Se getting ready for the nightmare that is about to unfold. You can meet up at the house were most of the characters are if you want.

Oppressia FTDOF
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppressia FTDOF » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:32 pm

Thanks. I'll get more info via RP.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:35 pm

Oppressia FTDOF wrote:Erm... Not exactly sure how to fit into the RP without reading through all 139 pages. Any advice?

Well, right now we're in the Avatar: The Last Airbender universe. Most people are in the city of Ba Sing Se getting ready for the nightmare that is about to unfold. You can meet up at the house were most of the characters are if you want.

Can you have a Dai Li agent say to Alastir, the Code Word to make him try and kill everyone.

Itium
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Itium » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:38 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:

Can you have a Dai Li agent say to Alastir, the Code Word to make him try and kill everyone.

Suggestion for the code word: Onomatophobia, which is the fear of certain words. Delightfully ironic. Also, someone's at the Masaki's door.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:39 pm

Itium wrote:
The Fallen Jedi wrote:

Suggestion for the code word: Onomatophobia, which is the fear of certain words. Delightfully ironic. Also, someone's at the Masaki's door.

The Code was: "The Earth King invites you to Lake Laogai"

Itium
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Itium » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:40 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:
Itium wrote:

The Code was: "The Earth King invites you to Lake Laogai"

Damn, forgot that.

Adin
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Adin » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:04 pm

I'm likely to head off to bed soon so feel free to have the Shadows as your own personal chew toys. We got plenty to spare. *Throws Shadow Plush Toy at everyone.*
Mutliverse Rp

Theorized Situations

Oppressia FTDOF
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppressia FTDOF » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:08 pm

I'm going to bed soon as well, not that I'm doing much anyhow. I'll probably walk into a wall and pass out or something. If your characters leave try to take me with you or I'll be totally lost in Ba Sing Se.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Nordic Federation » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:11 pm

the Major characters are in the Earth Kingdom, someone is in the fire nation, Lenin/Comstock are at the North pole, and there is a Cathedral (St. Basil's) at the Northern water tribe.

Oppressia FTDOF
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppressia FTDOF » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:12 pm

That's actually very helpful, thanks.

Oppressia FTDOF
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppressia FTDOF » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:17 pm

Okay, I'm going now. I'll be back in about seven hours. Also know that while I'm unconscious, my brain still takes in info, so I'll remember what went on when I wake up.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse