NATION

PASSWORD

VMK (OOC: Historical)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Fallenrun
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Fallenrun » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:17 am

Name of nation: The Imperial Federation of Fallenrun
Name of shipbuilding company, agency or organisation to manufacture our technical & naval spare parts: Bashford Imperial Arms Company
[Optional]Additional questions or comment(s):

To: Royal Beaufort Shipwrights Guild
From: Count Bashford of the Bashford Imperial Arms Company
Subject: Acquisition of Ship Building Rights

It has come to my attention that your company offers the ability to manufacture you ships after acquiring the rights to do so. The Imperial Ministry of War is very interested in adding some of your ships to the Federal Fleet. They have asked us at the Bashford Imperial Arms Company to attain the rights to build these ships of yours. This venture is also part of a plan to lower unemployment in some coastal areas. We hope that you accept and grant us the rights to produce your ships domestically. Thank you.

Sincerely Count Jonus Bashford
ICly called The Imperial Union, or De Rijksunie in RIjksaanse.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

DPR Contract - Bashford Imperial Arms

Postby Yohannes » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:51 pm

To the Honourable Jonus Bashford, representing Bashford Imperial Arms Company

Kia Ora, greetings to you, Count Bashford. The RBSG Group is certainly more than prepared to include the nation of Fallenrun within our multiregional network of commerce, industrial, logistics & merchantile activities.

I assure you that the establishment of this commercial framework will result in the further increase of already beneficial exchange of capital, goods, knowledge and skills between the economies of Fallenrun and Yohannes. Its supplementation with already existing legislation and the clear respect to the rule of law as well as existence of transparent commercial practice, in our two nations, will furthermore maximise the assured benefit of our commercial operation in your nation, and further ease the way for entrepreneurial businesses connected to the RBSG Group to invest in multiple infrastructural and engineering projects throughout Fallenrun.

Many jobs, and multiple skill-growing as well as knowledge-based employment positions required by our expanding operation in your nation will be created, resulting in the increase of productivity, generation of wealth and seamless transfer of knowledge and skills between Imperial and Yohannesian firms. As a note and further assurance, we would like to emphasise the fact that the fruits of our various commercial activities and investment in your nation will be subjected to any related industrial regulations or taxation policy of your represented government, in line with our multiregional policy of 'responsible investment' and 'home-nation respect'. I will see to it that as much employment opportunities in middle management, managerial and labour positions are reserved exclusively only for registered citizens and residents of your represented nation. Any related health and safety standard will meet their equivalents practiced in the Kingdom of Yohannes itself.

Included within the terms of agreement between RBSG firms is the number one requirement that Imperial suppliers must be secured and used first, before that of foreign, non-Imperial suppliers, logically improving further the generation of jobs and increasing the benefit of our operation to Imperial businesses and communities around where we operate in your nation. Our inspectors and officials will send you the further information you will need relating to our scheduled future meeting, and we guarantee that RBSG operation will commence within the next three to five years in Fallenrun.

Once again, the Board of Directors of RBSG will ensure that our group of multinational businesses will abide by any existing taxation policies already in place. Armed merchant fleets of Royal Beaufort - in cooperation with His Majesty's Commonwealth Navy - will ensure our effective cooperation together with the Imperial Navy of Fallenrun, and our group of businesses are fully prepared to allocate the compensation associated with any existing transport costs at current international rates.

Should there be any issues requiring further clarification not made possible through correspondence, please do not hesitate to contact me via my attached e-mail and phone, or my office.
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Israela
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Israela » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:05 am

TO: Royal Beaufort Shipwrights

Royal Beaufort Shipwrights,

Please see the attached application, thank you.

Name of nation: Israela
Name of agency/entity to manage, represent or supervise our facilities in your nation: Department of Commerce
Type of facilities [tick one or more]:
Logistics & shipping centre [] Shipyard [X] Others (please explain in 'comments' section below) []
Number of above facilities [of the type you have ticked/chosen]: 3 or more, depending on how much Royal Beaufort would like, we are open to housing this great company
[Optional]Economic policy: Free-Trade / Free-Market
[Optional]Foreign policy: Internationalism / Peace / Pro-Democracy
[Optional]Comment(s): Israela has a long coastline and a majority of all its major cities are on it, including Tel Aviv, Haifa and Netanya, a perfect place to set up, with a Free-Trade and Free-Market System, This business would live in an almost Tax-Free Environment. New companies coming from International Lands also receive a Tax-Free First Year.
Israela - My PolandBall
Monarch: Elizabeth Rosenthal-Lancashire (Head of State)
Prime Minister: Ariel Ya'alon (Head of Government)
Political Ideology: Centre-Right to Right Wing (Leading Party: Democratic Conservatives)
Classification: Class N14 - Tier IV - Type III - Superpower
I am College Student, Citizen of Israel, Immigrated from the US at 17, I am for the Jewish Home Party. I am for Greater Israel!
Economic Left/Right: 4.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 3.64

Proud President & Founder of the International Union

Qubec
Minister

Founded: Aug 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Qubec » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:29 am

Name of nation: The Seven Kingdoms of Qubec
Name of agency/entity to manage, represent or supervise our facilities in your nation: Royal Navy
Logistics & shipping centre [x] Shipyard [] Others (please explain in 'comments' section below) []
Number of above facilities [of the type you have ticked/chosen]:2
[Optional]Economic policy:
[Optional]Foreign policy:
[Optional]Link to national factbook:
[Optional]Comment(s):

Muzztopia
Minister

Founded: Oct 17, 2012
Libertarian Police State

Postby Muzztopia » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:16 pm

Which one you are [pick one]? Alliance [], Business [], Government [x], Individual [], Organisation []
Official name on record:Deputy Defense Minister General Kiki Kirishima
Official nation of origin: The Empire of Muzztopia
Ships to be purchased [name of design and the number to be purchased]:
20 x Commonwealth Class [CVN]
20 x Phlegethon Class Guided Missile Frigate [FFG]
10 x De Ruyter Class [BCG]
10 x Ardenfontein Class [AGB]
5 x Washington Class [BBGN]
30 x Chatham Class Logistics & Replenishment Ship [AOR]
Total $ 206,500,000,000 or $206.5 Billion

[Optional]OOC: Are you roleplaying with NationStates population or capped (smaller similar to real life) population?: Nation States Population

Onekawa-Nukanor
Senator

Founded: Sep 24, 2009
New York Times Democracy

Postby Onekawa-Nukanor » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:36 pm

-OFFICIAL INVOICE-

To: Royal Beaufort Shipwrights
Subject: Arms Acquisition
Encryption: Medium

Kia Ora fellow Rangatira. It is with a warm heart that I encounter a people from an extremely similar background. I would not be surprised that if we both decided to trace our whakapapa that we would find a family connection at some point in the distant path. It seems you have done exceedling well for yourselves considering your seperation from your brothers. I applaud you for your ability to remain holding on to your true roots whilst carving out a path for yourselves to progress with into the uncertain future in this conflicted world we live in. The only thing that could be considered certain it seems however is RBSG profits. If you ever feel the need to offer some funds to your whānau in Sondria, we would not be adverse to accepting a portion.

However, I come with more practical tidings. The Tauā Moana has never been adverse to remedying any deficiencies it might have. Ensuring that it can successfully participate in an armed conflict against other, similar, opponents and continue to perform better than this opposition should be considered a keypart in any military stragety when engaging in armed conflict. Even improving on areas which are considered capable as of current is never an opportunity to be disregarded without careful examination of why it might not be appropriate. As a result of this thinking, the Tauā Moana has seen some vessels that the RBSG has available that it would be willing to place an order for. In this case, the Tauā Moana wishes to acquire the following:

- Waarden Class [CGE]: 370
- Waarden Class [CGE]: Domestic Production Rights

Total Cost: $1,295,000,000,000+
Last edited by Onekawa-Nukanor on Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A NEW ZEALANDER

ALL BLACKS SUPPORTER

When refering to me ICly, please use the proper term Ngāti Onekawa-Nukanor, not Ngāti of Onekawa-Nukanor. Thank you.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: Lodged Submission - Government of Israela

Postby Yohannes » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:42 pm

Israela wrote:

Name of agency/entity to manage, represent or supervise our facilities in your nation: Department of Commerce
Logistics & shipping centre [] Shipyard [X] Others (please explain in 'comments' section below) []
Number of above facilities [of the type you have ticked/chosen]: 3 or more, depending on how much Royal Beaufort would like, we are open to housing this great company
[Optional]Comment(s): Israela has a long coastline and a majority of all its major cities are on it, including Tel Aviv, Haifa and Netanya, a perfect place to set up, with a Free-Trade and Free-Market System, This business would live in an almost Tax-Free Environment. New companies coming from International Lands also receive a Tax-Free First Year.

To the Right Honourable Ariel Ya'alon, Prime Minister of Israela

Kia Ora Prime Minister Ya'alon, it is truly an honour for me to correspond directly with you myself. Her Majesty's Government has indicated for me to enquire about your willingness to cooperate further with us.

I would like to humbly enquire, therefore: would the government of Israela accept the additional presence of RBSG logistics centres and bases in its territories?

As a business with operation existing in multiple regions, our institution oversees hundreds of billions' worth of exchange and construction daily in hundreds of nations worldwide. Recently, our shipyards have entered into agreements with nations having close relationship with, and related to Israela. The establishment of our regional centres in your republic will, therefore, be the logical way to cut shipping-related and additional operating costs of transporting our goods to nations located geographically close to, or having close relationship with Israela.

Our - entirely civilian - crews and staff will furthermore provide the additional supply of consumers needed by the Israelan coastal areas around where we will operate. Commercial areas surrounding these centres would flourish, benefiting regional economies in your nation. Indirect hospitality and servicing jobs will be made available to hundreds of thousands of your population.

I eagerly await your decision, Mr Ya'alon.
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Israela
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Israela » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:52 pm

Yohannes wrote:
Israela wrote:

To the Right Honourable Ariel Ya'alon, Prime Minister of Israela

Kia Ora Prime Minister Ya'alon, it is truly an honour for me to correspond directly with you myself. Her Majesty's Government has indicated for me to enquire about your willingness to cooperate further with us.

I would like to humbly enquire, therefore: would the government of Israela accept the additional presence of RBSG logistics centres and bases in its territories?

As a business with operation existing in multiple regions, our institution oversees hundreds of billions' worth of exchange and construction daily in hundreds of nations worldwide. Recently, our shipyards have entered into agreements with nations having close relationship with, and related to Israela. The establishment of our regional centres in your republic will, therefore, be the logical way to cut shipping-related and additional operating costs of transporting our goods to nations located geographically close to, or having close relationship with Israela.

Our - entirely civilian - crews and staff will furthermore provide the additional supply of consumers needed by the Israelan coastal areas around where we will operate. Commercial areas surrounding these centres would flourish, benefiting regional economies in your nation. Indirect hospitality and servicing jobs will be made available to hundreds of thousands of your population.

I eagerly await your decision, Mr Ya'alon.

On behalf of the Israelan Government we would accept and honor the offer. On Number, we will accept how ever many the RBS thinks there should be in Israela.

Thank You Again,

PM Ya'alon
Israela - My PolandBall
Monarch: Elizabeth Rosenthal-Lancashire (Head of State)
Prime Minister: Ariel Ya'alon (Head of Government)
Political Ideology: Centre-Right to Right Wing (Leading Party: Democratic Conservatives)
Classification: Class N14 - Tier IV - Type III - Superpower
I am College Student, Citizen of Israel, Immigrated from the US at 17, I am for the Jewish Home Party. I am for Greater Israel!
Economic Left/Right: 4.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 3.64

Proud President & Founder of the International Union

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Lodged Submission - Government of Israela

Postby Yohannes » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:06 am

Israela wrote:

On behalf of the Israelan Government we would accept and honor the offer. On Number, we will accept how ever many the RBS thinks there should be in Israela.

Thank You Again,

PM Ya'alon

To the Rt Hon Ariel Ya'alon, Prime Minister of Israela

Kia Ora! Thank you for your decision to accept our proposal! The RBSG Group is certainly more than prepared to finally include Israela within our multiregional network of commerce, industrial, logistics & merchantile activities.

You can have my assurance, Sir, that Beaufort shipbuilding operation in your represented nation will further increase the beneficial exchange of capital, goods, knowledge and skills between the economies of Israela and Yohannes. Its supplementation with already existing legislation and the clear respect to the rule of law as well as existence of transparent commercial practice, in our two nations, will furthermore maximise the assured benefit of our commercial operation in your nation, and further ease the way for entrepreneurial businesses connected to the RBSG Group to invest in multiple infrastructural and engineering projects throughout your republic.

Many jobs, and multiple skill-growing as well as knowledge-based employment positions required by our expanding operation in your nation will be created, resulting in the increase of productivity, generation of wealth and seamless transfer of knowledge and skills between Israelan and Yohannesian firms. As a note and further assurance, we would like to emphasise the fact that the fruits of our various commercial activities and investment in your nation will be subjected to any related industrial regulations or taxation policy of your represented government, in line with our multiregional policy of 'responsible investment' and 'home-nation respect'. I will see to it that as much employment opportunities in middle management, managerial and labour positions are reserved exclusively only for registered citizens and residents of your represented nation. Any related health and safety standard will meet their equivalents practiced in Yohannes itself.

Included within the terms of agreement between RBSG firms is the number one requirement that Imperial suppliers must be secured and used first, before that of foreign, non-Imperial suppliers, logically improving further the generation of jobs and increasing the benefit of our operation to Israelan businesses and communities around where we operate in your nation. Our inspectors and officials will send you the further information you will need relating to our scheduled future meeting, and we guarantee that RBSG operation will commence within the next three to five years in Israela.

Once again, the Board of Directors of RBSG will ensure that our group of multinational businesses will abide by any existing taxation policies already in place. Armed merchant fleets of Royal Beaufort - in cooperation with Her Majesty's Commonwealth Navy - will ensure our effective cooperation together with the Navy of Israela, and our group of businesses are fully prepared to allocate the compensation associated with any existing transport costs at current international rates.

Should there be any issues requiring further clarification not made possible through correspondence, please do not hesitate to contact me via my attached e-mail and phone, or my office.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: Royal Beaufort Shipwrights

Postby Yohannes » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:01 pm

Qubec wrote:Name of nation: The Seven Kingdoms of Qubec
Name of agency/entity to manage, represent or supervise our facilities in your nation: Royal Navy
Logistics & shipping centre [x] Shipyard [] Others (please explain in 'comments' section below) []
Number of above facilities [of the type you have ticked/chosen]:2
[Optional]Link to national factbook:
[Optional]Comment(s):

To representative of the Royal Qubec Navy

Kia Ora! A good morning to you, Sir/Madam. I have received your application, and would like to inform you of its acceptance by Her Majesty's Foreign Investment Council.

I am hereby writing my assurance to you, Sir/Madam, that the expansion of RBSG operation in Qubec will result in the further increase of already beneficial exchange of capital, goods, knowledge and skills between our respective economies. Its supplementation with already existing legislation and the clear respect to the rule of law as well as existence of transparent commercial practice, in our two nations, will furthermore maximise the assured benefit of our commercial operation in your nation, and further ease the way for entrepreneurial businesses connected to the RBSG Group to invest in multiple infrastructural and engineering projects throughout Qubec.

Many jobs, and multiple skill-growing as well as knowledge-based employment positions required by our expanding operation in your nation will be created, resulting in the increase of productivity, generation of wealth and seamless transfer of knowledge and skills between Qubec and Yohannesian firms. As a note and further assurance, we would like to emphasise the fact that the fruits of our various commercial activities and investment in your nation will be subjected to any related industrial regulations or taxation policy of your represented government, in line with our multiregional policy of 'responsible investment' and 'home-nation respect'. I will see to it that as much employment opportunities in middle management, managerial and labour positions are reserved exclusively only for registered citizens and residents of your represented nation. Any related health and safety standard will meet their equivalents practiced in Yohannes itself.

Included within the terms of agreement between RBSG firms is the number one requirement that Qubec suppliers must be secured and used first, before that of foreign, non-Imperial suppliers, logically improving further the generation of jobs and increasing the benefit of our operation to Imperial businesses and communities around where we operate in your nation. Our inspectors and officials will send you the further information you will need relating to our scheduled future meeting, and we guarantee that RBSG operation will commence within the next three to five years in Qubec.

Once again, the Board of Directors of RBSG will ensure that our group of multinational businesses will abide by any existing taxation policies already in place. Armed merchant fleets of Royal Beaufort - in cooperation with Her Majesty's Commonwealth Navy - will ensure our effective cooperation together with the Royal Navy of Qubec, and our group of businesses are fully prepared to allocate the compensation associated with any existing transport costs at current international rates.

Pambudia
Diplomat

Founded: May 14, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Pambudia » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:13 pm

Name of nation: Pambudia
Name of agency/entity to
manage, represent or
supervise our facilities in your
nation: Pambudian port co
Type of facilities [tick one or
more]:
Logistics & shipping centre [x]
Shipyard [x] Others (please
explain in 'comments' section
below) []
Number of above facilities [of
the type you have ticked/
chosen]: 5 Logistics&Shipping centre, 2 Shipyard
[Optional]Economic policy: link
[Optional]Link to national
factbook: link
[Optional]Comment(s): karena dimusim dingin air laut sering membeku dimohon untuk membangunnya di 3 musim.
Garuda Pambudia | Business Outlook | Embassy Program

Proud Member of Indonesia Raya

Bersama - sama kita bersatu dalam ideologi Pancasila

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:54 pm

Muzztopia wrote:Which one you are [pick one]? Alliance [], Business [], Government [x], Individual [], Organisation []

[Optional]OOC: Are you roleplaying with NationStates population or capped (smaller similar to real life) population?: Nation States Population

To the Hon Kiki Kirishima, Deputy Defense Minister of Muzztopia

Greetings General Kirishima, it is a pleasure for me to correspond with you directly, in your capacity to represent the Ministry of Defence, and the Government of Muzztopia. I am the second Lord of Kaherin, acting in my capacity to represent the Royal Beaufort Export & Foreign Relations Division. The aftermath of my discussion with the Board of RBSG Group has resulted in the approval confirmation of the shipbuilding contract and order you have put forth as listed below:

[20x] Commonwealth Class [CVN]: US$96,000,000,000.00
    [20x] Phlegethon Class [FFG]: US$20,000,000,000.00
    [10x] De Ruyter Class [BCG]: US$39,000,000,000.00
    [5x] Washington Class [BBGN]: US$31,000,000,000.00
    [10x] Ardenfontein Class [AGB]: US$1,000,000,000.00
    [30x] Chatham Class [AOR]: US$19,500,000,000.00
    Final sum of bill: US$206,500,000,000.00
We recommend full payment to be made by, at most, seven months' time from now, with possible installment loan arrangement or credit plan to be optionally scheduled, if deemed as necessary or required by your represented government. The above mentioned transaction may be made through the Bank of Yohannes, or other alternative banking institutions of your choosing. Prior to export clearance, your engineers and navigators will receive specific training, such as our simulation training programme to better acquaint themselves with the vessels included within the above mentioned contract.

Muzztopia
Minister

Founded: Oct 17, 2012
Libertarian Police State

Postby Muzztopia » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:13 pm

Yohannes wrote:
Muzztopia wrote:Which one you are [pick one]? Alliance [], Business [], Government [x], Individual [], Organisation []

To the Hon Kiki Kirishima, Deputy Defense Minister of Muzztopia

Greetings General Kirishima, it is a pleasure for me to correspond with you directly, in your capacity to represent the Ministry of Defence, and the Government of Muzztopia. I am the second Lord of Kaherin, acting in my capacity to represent the Royal Beaufort Export & Foreign Relations Division. The aftermath of my discussion with the Board of RBSG Group has resulted in the approval confirmation of the shipbuilding contract and order you have put forth as listed below:

[20x] Commonwealth Class [CVN]: US$96,000,000,000.00
    [20x] Phlegethon Class [FFG]: US$20,000,000,000.00
    [10x] De Ruyter Class [BCG]: US$39,000,000,000.00
    [5x] Washington Class [BBGN]: US$31,000,000,000.00
    [10x] Ardenfontein Class [AGB]: US$1,000,000,000.00
    [30x] Chatham Class [AOR]: US$19,500,000,000.00
    Final sum of bill: US$206,500,000,000.00
We recommend full payment to be made by, at most, seven months' time from now, with possible installment loan arrangement or credit plan to be optionally scheduled, if deemed as necessary or required by your represented government. The above mentioned transaction may be made through the Bank of Yohannes, or other alternative banking institutions of your choosing. Prior to export clearance, your engineers and navigators will receive specific training, such as our simulation training programme to better acquaint themselves with the vessels included within the above mentioned contract.

we will pay in full in 7 months time

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:17 pm

[ OOC: This is literally the first time I have done this, since I have opened up this storefront, and I have not done this against even the likes of GEIJD or Ryou Black Islands/Hataria (some of you will remember who they were), but I am saddened to announce that OOC and IC-wise, the nation of Rawlincia has been added into the list of blacklisted nations/players

The player is prevented from posting in this storefront, OOC or IC wise, for trying to copy the technologies of a close friend of mine by buying each one of his design, by meta gaming, for being rude to other new storefront owners, and for roleplaying in a terrible manner in general.

After TG conversation with Rawlincia, the above is not valid any longer ]
Last edited by Yohannes on Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:05 pm

Onekawa-Nukanor wrote:
-OFFICIAL INVOICE-

To: Royal Beaufort Shipwrights
Subject: Arms Acquisition
Encryption: Medium

Kia Ora fellow Rangatira. It is with a warm heart that I encounter a people from an extremely similar background. I would not be surprised that if we both decided to trace our whakapapa that we would find a family connection at some point in the distant path. It seems you have done exceedling well for yourselves considering your seperation from your brothers. I applaud you for your ability to remain holding on to your true roots whilst carving out a path for yourselves to progress with into the uncertain future in this conflicted world we live in. The only thing that could be considered certain it seems however is RBSG profits. If you ever feel the need to offer some funds to your whānau in Sondria, we would not be adverse to accepting a portion.

However, I come with more practical tidings. The Tauā Moana has never been adverse to remedying any deficiencies it might have. Ensuring that it can successfully participate in an armed conflict against other, similar, opponents and continue to perform better than this opposition should be considered a keypart in any military stragety when engaging in armed conflict. Even improving on areas which are considered capable as of current is never an opportunity to be disregarded without careful examination of why it might not be appropriate. As a result of this thinking, the Tauā Moana has seen some vessels that the RBSG has available that it would be willing to place an order for. In this case, the Tauā Moana wishes to acquire the following:

- Waarden Class [CGE]: 370
- Waarden Class [CGE]: Domestic Production Rights

Total Cost: $1,295,000,000,000+

To representative of the Onekawa-Nukanor Ministry of Defence

Greetings, Sir/Madam. It is indeed quite of a privilege, for us, to discover a nation so similar in ancestral tree and historical background as the four countries. I have no doubt of the distinctive similarities between certain part of our respective cultures and traditions. As Director of Foreign Relations and Export Division of RBSG, I have been authorised by Her Majesty's Foreign Office to reduce the total sum of this contract by fifty per cent.

The aftermath of my discussion with the Board of RBSG Group - in view of the above application of discount - has resulted in the approval confirmation of the shipbuilding contract and order you have put forth as listed below:

[370x] Waarden Class [CGE]: US$1,295,000,000,000.00
    [DPR]Waarden Class [CGE]: US$3,500,000,000,000.00
    50% discount: -US$2,397,500,000,000.00
    Final sum of bill: US$2,397,500,000,000.00

Should there be any issues requiring further clarification not made possible through correspondence, please do not hesitate to contact me via my attached e-mail and phone, or my office. Thank you for your business.

Palatria
Envoy

Founded: Jul 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Palatria » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:40 am

Which one you are [tick one]? Alliance [], Business [], Government [1], Individual [], Organisation []
Official name on record: Head Admiral Felik Rosja
Official nation of origin:The Kingdom Palatria
Ships to be purchased [name of design and the number to be purchased]:5 Phlegethon Class Guided Missile Frigate [FFG] 10 Washington Class Nuclear Guided Heavy Battleship [BBGN]
[Optional]OOC: Are you roleplaying with NationStates population or capped (smaller similar to real life) population?
Current Defcon- Defcon 3
Defcon=6 Peace
Defcon 5=light tension
Defcon 4=high tension
Defcon=3 Civil War
Defcon 2=war
Defcon 1=Nuclear war

Chacklen War of Aggression-Draw
Mongolian Civil War-Won
Czech War to Reunite Czechoslovakia-Lost
Palatrian Civil War-Ongoing

Look at my cityhttp://gradag.myminicity.com/
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

Lolomz
Minister

Founded: Apr 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Lolomz » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:11 am

Name of nation: lolomz
Name of agency/entity to manage, represent or supervise our facilities in your nation: ministry of energy and water.
Number of above facilities [of the type you have ticked/chosen]: 4
[Optional]Comment(s) .
Pro: Suid Afrika, Imperial State of Iran, Rhodesia,Republic Of China ,Seperate but equal policy on the US, Capitalism,whites-only voting rights. Hasmite rule on jordan
Anti: Socialism/Social democracy/etc.. ,Palestine,Saudi Arabia,Islamic Republic Of Iran,end of the aparthied on Suid Afrika(South africa it's ilegtimate nation on my eyes).
RP Data :
Regime : Aparthied
RP name: The White Republic Of Suid Afrika
Prime Minister: Henrik Forward

Novo Wagondia
Minister

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Novo Wagondia » Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:14 am

Which one you are [tick one]? Alliance [], Business [], Government [X], Individual [], Organisation []
Official name on record: The Wagain Ministry of Commonwealth Defense
Official nation of origin: The Constitutional Empire of Wagondia
Nimbus SAM DPR: $3,000,000,000
Crossbow Guided Missile DPR: $6,000,000,000
Longbow Guided Missile DPR: $6,000,000,000
Pz.Kpf.W AY2-1L 'Panthera Leo' Main Battle Tank: $250,000,000,000
Are you roleplaying with NationStates population or capped (smaller similar to real life) population? Capped Pop. of 1.1 Billion
Last edited by Novo Wagondia on Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Empire of Wagondia
Map
Prime Ministers
Santa Catalina
"Here man's feet rested at night beside the eagle's feet, in the high gory retreats, and at dawn they trod the rarefied mist with feet of thunder and touched lands and stones until they recognized them in the night"

⚔ ♕ Her Austral and Imperial Majesty, Carmen I ♕ ⚔
△▽△
Modern-day realization of Bolívar's efforts to unify Latin America, with a twist of constitutional monarchy and a dash of overseas empire. The United Fruit Company never existed, and Henry Kissinger retired as an accountant. It all started that one summer, back in Panama, 1826...
▽△▽
Demonym: Wagain

Empire of Andrew

Afalia
Senator

Founded: Jul 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Afalia » Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:55 am

SUBJECT: Free Trade Agreement

Dear Sir/Madam or Whom It May Concern,

It is the policy of the Kingdom of Afalia to seek and expand free trade between our sovereign nation and others. It is to this end that the Ministry of Security, on behalf of the Foreign and Overseas Office and the Department of Trade and Business, is pleased to submit an application for the establishment of a Royal Beaufort Shipwrights shipyard in Afalia. These shipyards, if built, would be placed in the remote western coastlines of Afalia and will not only give Royal Beaufort Shipwrights masses of land in which to work but will also provide an excellent source of employment and economic investment for inhabitants of these remote communities.

Name of nation: Kingdom of Afalia
Name of agency/entity to manage, represent or supervise our facilities in your nation: Royal Afalian Navy-Specifically Royal Afalian Navy Police and, if necessary, the Competition Investigations Bureau.
Number of above facilities [of the type you have ticked/chosen]: Presently 2 but the option for additional shipyards to be opened remains open.
[Optional]Economic policy: Afalia is, in general terms, a partially regulated market economy. The minimum wage is high but corporation tax levels are low, at 20%. A robust welfare system provides universal healthcare and tertiary education free to most citizens. Ports and ships are an essential source of economic wealth with a premium placed on protecting Afalia's seaways and EEZ. Shipbuilding is a growing industry in Afalia since the creation of the Royal Afalian Navy in 2013.
[Optional]Foreign policy: See factbook
[Optional]Link to national factbook: Here
[Optional]Comment(s):

We hope that this partnership will benefit both of us in both economic terms and the strengthening of Afalia's shipbuilding industry.

Yours sincerely,

The Rt. Hon Alice Cook MP
Secretary of State for Security

and

The Rt. Hon Jonathan Charles MP
Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs

and

The Rt. Hon Lionel Robinson MP
Secretary of State for Trade and Business
Last edited by Afalia on Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

Novo Wagondia
Minister

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Novo Wagondia » Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:59 am

As an aside, it is with great pleasure that I can openly admit that somehow Yohannes has managed to combine exceedingly rare fully original designs with an immeasurable devotion to detail and aesthetics with RBSG, a feat that usually could not happen without a dedicated intergovernmental effort involving at least one divine intervention. On all counts, job well done; your time in making this shall be compensated with your body weight in gold.
Empire of Wagondia
Map
Prime Ministers
Santa Catalina
"Here man's feet rested at night beside the eagle's feet, in the high gory retreats, and at dawn they trod the rarefied mist with feet of thunder and touched lands and stones until they recognized them in the night"

⚔ ♕ Her Austral and Imperial Majesty, Carmen I ♕ ⚔
△▽△
Modern-day realization of Bolívar's efforts to unify Latin America, with a twist of constitutional monarchy and a dash of overseas empire. The United Fruit Company never existed, and Henry Kissinger retired as an accountant. It all started that one summer, back in Panama, 1826...
▽△▽
Demonym: Wagain

Empire of Andrew

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:13 am

Official Message from the United States of Allanea

We desire the following items:

x10 LS/MOR 449 'MOTHER' Mobile OTH Radar theater packages
x10,000 Pseudonaja protected mobility vehicles

We will happily pay $4.6 billion NSD for this gear.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Stvn 107 Light Tank

Postby Yohannes » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:51 am

Design of Riemaia, exported by RBSG/VMK

NSDraftroom link

Stridsvagn 107 "Titanium Armored Fighting Companion Machine" Light Tank

---

Designation: Stvn 107 LT2
Name: Titanium Armored Fighting Companion Machine
Role: Light Tank
Crew: 3 (Commander, Driver, Gunner)
Manufactuerer: Riemakora AB
Place of origin: The Empire of Riemaia
it's Right hand drive, just so ya know

Length (without gun): 6.45m
Width: 2.40m
Height (Top of main turret): 2.26m
Height (To of APS Radar): 2.94m
Track Width: 520mm
Weight: 18t
Clearance: 0.31m

Maximum Goverened Speed: 70km/h
Cross Country Speed: 45km/h
Acceleration (0 to 30 km/h): 5.9 seconds

Engine: Scania DSI 14 Diesel
Displacement: 14.2 Litres
Power: 446 kW/2200 rpm
Fuel Tank: 1000 Litres
Range: ~400km
Transmission: Automatic transmission: 4 forward 1 reverse (nothing fancy about it)
Suspension: Torsion bar (again, nothing fancy)

Main Armament: 1x Riemakora C53 100/L43 Rifled gun
-- 20 in autoloader
-- 20 in storage racks
Coaxial Armament: 1x BRG-15 15.5x115mm MG
-- 200 rounds ready
-- 1000 rounds in storage
Remote Controlled Commanders Turret Armament: 1x FN MAG 6.5x44mm MG
-- 200 rounds ready
-- 4000 rounds in storage
LAHAT BLATGM
-- 4 in box

Armor & Protection

35mm Ti-4Al-2.5V-1.5Fe Front
25mm Ti-4Al-2.5V-1.5Fe Sides
10mm Ti-4Al-2.5V-1.5Fe Rear
5mm Ti-4Al-2.5V-1.5Fe Floor and Roof
25mm Rubber behind titanium, front, rear, and sides
5mm Steel Chassis
Dyneema Anti-spall liner

(Turret)
10mm Ti-4Al-2.5V-1.5Fe
10mm Rubber
1mm Steel turret
Dyneema Anti-spall liner

Arena-E Active Protection System with 26 safety munitions, 13 on each side

12x Smoke grenades
12x Chaff grenades

1x STANAG 4447 compliant NBC system

Optional: Slat Armor & NERA

---

The Stridsvagn 107 was created to create a vehicle for the Riemaian national guard and other nations that was light enough to be dropped into areas via the Low Altitude Parachute Extraction System, and rugged enough to be able to stand up against many modern threats on the battlefield today, including helicopters and main battle tanks.

Note from the Manufacturer: The Stridsvagn 107 can take out a MBT, but it is highly advised that you do not attempt to do so except under dire circumstances.

Armor & Protection

The Stridsvagn 107 is mostly made up of Ti-4Al-2.5V-1.5Fe (92% Titanium, 4% Aluminum, 2.5% Vanadium, 1.5% Iron), which though is expensive, does have a noticeably better protection-volume and weight ratio in comparison to aluminum armor. The Steel chassis of the vehicle is seperated from the main titanium armor by a one inch thick layer of rubber, designed to minimize the damage of any projectile that penetrates the outer armor layer. In addition to the titanium and rubber, the Stridsvagn 107 also is equipped with sixteen lugs that can carry the weight of slat armor all the way around the vehicle if the user deems it necissary.

Armaments

The main armament of the Stridsvagn 107 is a 43 caliber 100mm rifled cannon, with a pepperpot muzzle brake fixed to the end. It is incapable of firing standard Russian 100mm shells, which are one piece shells. The cannon is also fully stabilized and is controlled using an integrated fire control system tied to the gunners terminal, which is connected to the camera located above the barrel of the main gun.

The standard coaxial armament of the Stridsvagn 107 is a 15.5x115mm BRG-15 heavy machine gun, which can be swapped out for any weapon that can fit within the same space, including compact Autocannons, General Purpose Machine Guns, and smaller caliber machine guns such as the PKM.

The Stridsvagn 107 is also equipped with a small Remote Control Turret that is used by the commander, which equipped with an all directional vision block, the radar housing for the APS, and a light machine gun, the standard which is a FN MAG chambered for the Riemaian 6.5x44mm intermediate cartridge.

On the left of the turret is the tanks quad pack of LAHAT Anti-Tank Guided Missiles, which can engage surface topics in top attack and direct attack, and helicopters in direct attack mode only. The system is reloaded by opening the rear of the box and pulling out the shells and replacing them with fresh ones, a task that can be performed in mere moments, though it is not recommended to do so in the front lines.

The Autoloader

The Riemakora AL-100-E5 Autoloader, designated as the "Aphid," is designed to fit into compact spaces, such as the turret aboard the Stridsvagn 107, and still maintain a 10rpm rate of fire. The Aphid autoloader consists of:
1) fourty slots with electricly powered rollers, 20 for shells and another 20 for propellant, equipped with weight sensors that determines the type of shell inside the slot from memory
2) two diagonally placed ramps where the shells and propellant are pushed onto and guided down to the loading arm
3) an electrically powered hanging arm that picks up and places shells into their appropriate slots during loading and when changing shells
4) a loading arm that resembles a retractable baton equipped with a tri forked extractor that pushes and pulls the shells along an extendable rail that leads to the breech of the cannon.
5) an aluminum frame that houses the entire system so it can all be taken out as one unit for ease in maintenance

Other notes: Due to size limitations, the Aphid is incapable of handling GLATGMs, though the main gun is capable of firing them if loaded by hand, such as the 9M117 Bastion.

Crew Compartment and Comfort

The crew compartment of the Stridsvagn 107 is fitted with a basic automatic fire supression system that uses compressed CO2 that can be triggered on demand via a button placed on the commanders terminal and near the drivers seat.

Seating aboard the Stridavan 107 is fixed to the floor of the vehicle, and has an aluminum frame, foam padding, and a corinthian leather (stretched vinyl) covering, and have waistbelts attached to them for crew safety. The drivers seat is located on the right side of the vehicle, with the drivers viewing port being located on that side. The gunner sits abreast of the driver, and has a remote control terminal that controls the main cannon and autoloader, the coaxial macinegun, and the BLATGMs. Finally, the commander sits behind the driver, and also has a remote control terminal that is linked to the RC turret ontop of the main turret, that controls his/her machinegun.

The Stridsvagn is also equipped with a STANAG 4447 compliant NBC system, which has a central air and heating system connected to it to provide internal climate control for crew comfort and safety.

There are two entrance and exit hatches aboard the Stridsvagn 107, one being the viewing port for the driver, and a 70cm hatch next to the remote controlled commanders turret, which is usually locked to prevent extremely rare and highly unlikely acts of theft and hijackings.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Panzerschnellbrücke 2E

Postby Yohannes » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:57 am

Panzerschnellbrücke 2E

The Panzerschnellbrücke 2E (English: Rapid Bridge Tank 2E) is the primary rapid launched, tactical assault bridge tank of the Yohannesian Wehrmacht (Defence Forces). The Panzerschnellbrücke 2E was envisioned with the primary task to establish multiple crucial tactical bridgeheads which will influence the much larger, strategic initiative of its corresponding attached formation(s). In some cases, unfavourable tactical situation on the immediate field of operation will find one’s formation lacking upon the availability of a sizeable or qualitatively secured bridge. It is in such a situation that the Panzerschnellbrücke 2E will be most useful within. Its other usefulness is the fact that the bridge can rapidly be assembled and launched, at no more than five minutes, and can rapidly disengage at no more than nine minutes.

The Panzerschnellbrücke 2E utilises a modified chassis and is based of the state-of-the-art Pz.Kpf.W AY2-1E/G/L/M. The turret of the vehicle has been removed to accommodate for the attachment of the automatic special bridging carrier system in place of the turret. The arrangement of powerplant and transmission systems has been kept from that of the AY2-1E, alongside the arrangement of the Panthera Tigris armour.

The Panzerschnellbrücke 2E has a total crew number of two, which consists of that of the vehicle’s commander and associated gunner. The length of the folded carried bridge is approximately 17 metres, whilst fully expanded will be that of 26 metres. The carried bridge can accommodate one of any AY2 variants at any given time, whilst it can accommodate up to two AY1 variants simultaneously at any given time. The innovative, state-of-the-art Panthera Tigris bridging layer of the Panzerschnellbrücke 2E will fill its role as the primary tank-launched, rapid launched tactical assault bridge, of the Wehrmacht well into the future.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Bergepanzer 2E Armoured Recovery Vehicle

Postby Yohannes » Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:05 am

Click here for full picture of the vehicle

Click here for full picture of the vehicle

The Bergepanzer 2E (English: Armoured Recovery Vehicle 2E) is a heavy armoured recovery vehicular system developed by VMK, and is designated as the replacement of the Bergepanzer 1L series of armoured recovery vehicle within the Yohannesian Wehrmacht. The Bergepanzer 2E utilises a modified chassis and is based of the state-of-the-art Pz.Kpf.W AY2-1E Panthera Tigris.

The internal crew compartment structure of the original E variant was changed to accomodate and reflect the vehicle's role. Four crew members in total is designated towards the Bergepanzer 2E, that of the commander, driver and an addition of two specialised vehicular engineers. The vehicle's designated driver seat is switched to the front of the compartment, whilst that of the commander placed at the rear of the driver's seat. Four large doors, two on the surrounding left and right side of the compartment, has been integrated into the vehicle to accomodate for the crews' ease of entrance and departure.

The AY09 AFEDSS (AY09 Automatic Fire and Explosion Detection and Suppression System), a fully automatic combat operational detection, control, and suppression system, instantaneous and flexibly adjustable to that of a normal and combat mode setting, which can be altered as to the circumstances involved within the operational and tactical surrounding of the vehicle, has also been integrated. Furthermore as a benefit of the modifiable and integrated modular nature of the vehicle, the E variant's default AYTRACK associated sight systems and networking detection has been added towards the vehicle. As a result, the vehicle may operate 24 hours day and night effortlessly. Bergepanzer's right-structural crane has the capability to carry a total vehicular burden and weight of up to approximately 43,000 kg, as an addition to the hauler and lifting device to the front of the vehicle, with a carrying capacity of up to 40,000 kg.

The vehicle maintained the original E variant's armour layout, thus maintaining the excellent all-around protection trait and well-armoured characteristic of the Panthera Tigris. The E variant's integrated AYHK10 ADS was kept, although electronics and sensory unrelated to that of the vehicle's intended role was removed. The Forza FB-12TSD propulsion and 8GDCT automated double clutch transmission systems of the Panthera Tigris was also kept and moved towards the vehicle's rear, alongside the original E variant's VLT HPVS-MBT hydropneumatic active suspension system which was left unchanged. As a result, the vehicle maintain the excellent operational mobility and ground stability of the Panthera Tigris.

The Ignatz-Ewald 12.7mm AY14-HMG heavy machine gun is also utilised as a primary countermeasure reinforcement towards the vehicle. With a field of firing range of up to 2,800 metres and 570 rounds per minute rate of firing, the AY14-HMG was conceptualised as a vehicle mounted machine gun, although it can still be utilised by ground infantries, but are nonetheless deemed as ineffective in such a role, a negative side-effect of its heavy weight of approximately 50 kilograms.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Panzerhaubitze 2E Self-Propelled Artillery System

Postby Yohannes » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:53 pm

Panzerhaubitze 2E

The Panzerhaubitze 2E (English: Armoured Howitzer 2E) is a self propelled artillery system developed by VMK, and was designated as the new replacement of the Panzerhaubitze 1H (PzH 1H) series of mobile artillery within the Yohannesian Wehrmacht (Defence Forces). The Panzerhaubitze 2E utilises a modified chassis and is based of the state-of-the-art Pz.Kpf.W AY2-1E Panthera Tigris.

The Panzerhaubitze 2E incorporate an enlarged autofrettaged and fully-automatic ammunition handling and firing Halstenmetall AY3H 170/L50 cannon, modified from that of the AY-1E Panthera Tigris' AY7M 140/L50 gun to resemble its indirect power projectile role. It is also equipped with an extra ammunition information management sub-system alongside its modified AYTRACK fire control system, borrowed heavily from that of the Panthera Tigris. Simultaneously pre-programed together is the PzH 2E modified AY3H 170 mm compatible XA1Y-E2 automatic loading system of the original Panthera Tigris, with the ability to initiate MRSI (multiple round simultaneus impact) firing capability, which enable the PzH 2E to fire up to six rounds simultaneously within one targetted spot.

The AY3H is capable of throttling and exerting its rounds to over 40 km, with an extended projectile reach of over 50 km, a burst fire rate of nine rounds per minute and a sustained accurate firing rate of four rounds per minute. Developed with an indirect assault support role in mind, the AY3H is capable of handling multiple range of rounds essential in the ever growing scope of modern technological advancement, high explosive shells, infrared illumination rounds, multispectral smoke projectiles, being some example of rounds it utilised, and its thirty 170 x 1,000 mm rounds are stored within the modified XA1Y-E2 series of autoloading system, with its previous ability to fire its rounds if need be on the move terminated.

The PzH 2E's ammuntion resupply vehicle is based on the AY2 B variant chassis, with a thin 75 mm aluminium layered armour to provide protection against enemy infantry and light armoured vehicle small power projectile capability. Dubbed the AY2-T1, it is capable of delivering twenty rounds in five minutes' time, and is capable of delivering extra fuel to the PzH 2E mobile artillery system. It consists of three crews and is capable of holding up to 85 AY3H rounds.

The co-axial Halstenmetall 20mm AY1A TCR automatic cannon was removed, and replaced with a 12.7mm AY14-HMG which holds one thousand and two hundred rounds divided by two equal stock accomodation. The twelve laser detection countermeasure aerosol and smoke discharging-capabled grenades were also reduced to six, and the eight LA-420A1 Havik II BLATGM two-box launcher was removed.

The PzH 2E maintained the E variant's Adversus and Hauberk armour layout, thus maintaining the excellent all-around protection trait and well-armoured characteristic of the Panthera Tigris, consequently enabling the PzH 2E to become a mobile ground infantry assault support unit if need be. The E variant's integrated AYHK10 ADS was kept, although electronics and sensory unrelated to that of the PzH 2E's intended role was removed. The Forza FB-12TSD propulsion and 8GDCT automated double clutch transmission systems of the Panthera Tigris was also kept, alongside its VLT HPVS-MBT hydropneumatic active suspension system, which was moved to the front section of the mobile howitzer to accomodate for the change in its role, thus allowing the PzH 2E to maintain the excellent mobility of the Panthera Tigris.

All in all, the PzH 2E is seen as a step up over that of its predecessor Panzerhaubitze 1H (PzH 1H) series of mobile artillery system within the Yohannesian Wehrmacht (Defence Forces), and it was conceptualised and developed to fill a flexible role as the Wehrmacht's mean of a domestically manufactured Yohannesian primary assault gun if need be depending on the circumstance involved, ground formation offensive support unit, and an operational indirect mobile artillery system as its primary functional role.

The innovative, state-of-the-art Panthera Tigris self-propelled artillery and mobile gun howitzer variant of the Panzerhaubitze 2E will fill its role as the primary mobile artillery and gun system of the Wehrmacht well into the future.

Designation
PzH 2E
Name
Panzerhaubitze 2E
Role (within the Wehrmacht)
Mobile artillery system
In service
2000-present
No. of Crew
3 (commander, driver and gunner)
Manufacturer
VMK
Place of origin
Yohannes
Weight
76.1 tonnes
Length (with gun extended forward)
11 m
Height
2.69 m
Width
3.95 m
Track width
701 mm
Ground clearance
500 mm
Maximum (governed) speed
70 km/h
Cross country speed
47 km/h
Speed 10% Slope
21 km/h
Speed 60% slope
13 km/h
Acceleration (0 to 32 km/h)
4.7 seconds
Range
626 km
Operational cruising range
538 km
Trench crossing
3.09 m
Vertical obstacle
1.14 m
Fording without preparation
1.24 m
Fording with preparation
2.01 m
Suspension
VLT HPVS-MBT active hydropneumatic
Main armament
AY3H 170/L50 smoothbore gun (30)
Additional armament
1 x 12.7mm AY14-HMG (2,400)
16 x Fragmentary Grenade Launchers
Engine
1750 kW (2347 HP) Forza FB-12TSD flat-boxer-12 cylinders
turbocharger, supercharger, diesel cylinder boxer twincharged
(supercharger + twin turbocharger)
Transmission
Forza 8GDCT automated double clutch
(8 forward, 4 reverse)
Fuel consumption
2.4 L/km
Power/weight ratio
22.9 kW/t (30.9 HP/t)
Armour
Adversus E modified
Fire & Control
AYTRACK-1B
Protection
AY09 AFEDSS, AYHK10 ADS, and AY109 NBC/CBRN (NBCS)
Price per unit
US$6,500,000.00
Price of DPR
(domestic manufacturing license)
US$32,000,000,000.00
Last edited by Yohannes on Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:43 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade