NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life IC IX - [Semi Open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:48 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:One of the females, wearing a somewhat tacky blue and red dress, got up from her chair with measuring tape in hand and a small, what looked to be, sowing kit. She walked up and stopped a few feet from Natiya and eyed her up and down quickly before pacing around her, examining her for a short while before coming back around and looking at her in the face with a smile. "Well, proportionate, not busty, yet not anorexic.... Easy enough for me to work on and get quick measurements. Follow me, I am going to need you to stand on that pedestal over there so I can get some measurements." She remarked as she pointed over to the pedestal over near the wall.

Aleki looked with a bit of confusion at what just happened, but shrugged it off.

Natiya, being quite comfortable in her body at the moment, felt good that she wasn't considered disgustingly skinny, nor weirdly proportioned by some fitter on another planet. Well, she chuckled at that, a bit off-handedly for anyone who couldn't hear her thoughts. The girl smiled and nodded politely as she sauntered over to the pedestal for the measuring, which she assumed would be easy.

She still didn't know what it was for, but hey.

As soon as Natiya was up on the pedestal, measuring process took place. First the lady extended out Natiya's arms, and from behind, she measured her length to the tip of each hand before dropping the right arm and measuring the left. From there she measured the wrists and just a millimeter distal and proximal to the elbow before finally going up to the arm pit and measuring her shoulder. She then went down and measured Natiya's left leg. First the length of the whole leg before moving on to measure around her ankle before moving up just a millimeter below the knee and above it before moving up close to the pelvis and measuring the thigh's width from there. After those measures were taken, the body was the last one. First with the waist, then around her ribs where her breast were before finally moving up to her neck and getting a good measure there.

Finally, completed. The lady noted down all of the measurements she made on a pad. When she was done she looked up at Natiya and remarked, "Well we are done with that, you can step down now."

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:55 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:As soon as Natiya was up on the pedestal, measuring process took place. First the lady extended out Natiya's arms, and from behind, she measured her length to the tip of each hand before dropping the right arm and measuring the left. From there she measured the wrists and just a millimeter distal and proximal to the elbow before finally going up to the arm pit and measuring her shoulder. She then went down and measured Natiya's left leg. First the length of the whole leg before moving on to measure around her ankle before moving up just a millimeter below the knee and above it before moving up close to the pelvis and measuring the thigh's width from there. After those measures were taken, the body was the last one. First with the waist, then around her ribs where her breast were before finally moving up to her neck and getting a good measure there.

Finally, completed. The lady noted down all of the measurements she made on a pad. When she was done she looked up at Natiya and remarked, "Well we are done with that, you can step down now."

Finding the examination slightly uncomfortable, but not enough to actually do anything or protest, Natiya submitted to the woman's measurements as she thought about what they were measuring for. She still didn't really know that she needed a suit underneath the armor. "Hey, Aleki, did you have to go through this too?" She asked as she stepped down from the pedestal. Shaking her hair out a bit, she headed back over by him and stood nearby, waiting to see the fruits of what had just happened, maybe so she could finally find out what it was for.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:14 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:As soon as Natiya was up on the pedestal, measuring process took place. First the lady extended out Natiya's arms, and from behind, she measured her length to the tip of each hand before dropping the right arm and measuring the left. From there she measured the wrists and just a millimeter distal and proximal to the elbow before finally going up to the arm pit and measuring her shoulder. She then went down and measured Natiya's left leg. First the length of the whole leg before moving on to measure around her ankle before moving up just a millimeter below the knee and above it before moving up close to the pelvis and measuring the thigh's width from there. After those measures were taken, the body was the last one. First with the waist, then around her ribs where her breast were before finally moving up to her neck and getting a good measure there.

Finding the examination slightly uncomfortable, but not enough to actually do anything or protest, Natiya submitted to the woman's measurements as she thought about what they were measuring for. She still didn't really know that she needed a suit underneath the armor. "Hey, Aleki, did you have to go through this too?" She asked as she stepped down from the pedestal. Shaking her hair out a bit, she headed back over by him and stood nearby, waiting to see the fruits of what had just happened, maybe so she could finally find out what it was for.

"That I did." Aleki replied before adding on. "In fact, the reason why these measurements are done is so that the armor can be a bit more comfortable to wear so that it doesn't pitch or chaff you, or burn you if something goes wrong... Or shock you too... Damn, never thought of it being more useful than the damn suit."

"Ya, zhat iz zhe vonder of zhe suit." One of the of the twins commented whilst working on an order.

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:51 am

"Ah, alright, so the suit is basically the underarmor of the actual armor?" Natiya asked as she wondered how long the suit woild take. Being more American, she grew up wanting instant gratification, of course, she needed to outgrow that, because not everywhere did things instantly. Heck, she could actually stand waiting for the armor!

But still, this entire trip had been awesome up to that point.

The Carlisle
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Carlisle » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:52 am

Kale thought for a second. Shopping at an electronics store. She hadn't been to one in years. She kept a few electronics at home, like her laptop and phone (though she forgot to carry it constantly). And she really didn't have much money on her and most of that would be going to rent and food. This brought up another thought, a worrying thought. She had to get a job. She would need to start looking around for open jobs around the city.

But she put that thought on the back burner. She did not want to kill her mood. "Electronics store? I guess I could look around for a bit," she said, "Don't have the money to buy anything though." She laughed a bit at that.
Call me Carly
Gayism enabler
Trans Girl
Radical Anti-Radical Feminist Feminist
S.W.I.F: Sex Worker Inclusionary Feminist.

TotallyNotEvilLand
Senator

Founded: May 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby TotallyNotEvilLand » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:11 pm

The Carlisle wrote:Kale thought for a second. Shopping at an electronics store. She hadn't been to one in years. She kept a few electronics at home, like her laptop and phone (though she forgot to carry it constantly). And she really didn't have much money on her and most of that would be going to rent and food. This brought up another thought, a worrying thought. She had to get a job. She would need to start looking around for open jobs around the city.

But she put that thought on the back burner. She did not want to kill her mood. "Electronics store? I guess I could look around for a bit," she said, "Don't have the money to buy anything though." She laughed a bit at that.

Sherril glanced over at Kale with a smirk. "Well, I might be able to throw some cash your way... Assuming my card works here and my mom didn't lock off my account. I did just go on an online shopping binge... Trust me, Amazon and eBay will consume your life." She said, chuckling playfully. "So, anyways, electronics. Let's get going. I wonder what kind of computer equipment this place has..."
Liquid Wallaby Characters, Updated 4/27 (Rough sketches for Creezul and Kehelli are completed)
If you use the term SJW or 'politically correct' to describe anyone left of center, I'm pretty sure that destroys all of your credibility as an intelligent human being. Quit being a twit and use something other than a buzzword to make your point.
A Moderately-Talented But Very Unreliable Roleplayer
Current flag is Frisk's Unamused Face

The Drone Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 24, 2011
Corporate Police State

Postby The Drone Empire » Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:44 pm

Dani peeked out into the hall, her eyes scrolling down to the dark void where a door should have been. It was certainly strange, if not suspicious, as she thought walking warily down the hall towards the darkness. The door had been broken in, which in itself spoke of unknown danger, to tune of which a subtle jolt of fear trickled through the girl's nerves, giving her second thoughts. Nevertheless, she was utterly unable to pull away, and someday this would kill her - possibly today.

She advanced inside, crushing wood splinters under the boots she had yet to return to Marcus. The shades were drawn, and the quiet hush of wind blowing through the empty halls and rooms did little to settle Dani's nerves. There were clear signs of struggle, an intense one at that; walls indented, furniture damaged or destroyed, and debris littering the ground. It had every characteristic of something she of all people should not be walking into, though her own reckless nature may just be a product of her degenerative mental state - death was slowly becoming a welcome friend rather than an unfortunate inevitability. Then, she entered the bedroom, the source of the chilled breeze and climax of the violence apparently. Glass crunched underneath her feet, as she looked out the broken glass - the windows were designed not to shatter upon bodily impact, unless, of course, you were strong enough. Darius was, she noted, pondering as to where he went after her mental episode. She felt embarrassed; he came to her for help, and she could barely keep it together herself.

She looked out the broken window with caution, expecting to see a bloody mess at the bottom, or some sort of crater in the ground at least, and yet there was nothing. Nothing at all. Well, there were too many possibilities to what happened to the body - or the person, provided they were still living - and so she made no guesses upfront. Rather than settle on this do what most would do, which would be leaving, she decided to wait and see if this suicidal maniac, or the murderer, showed up. Just in case it ended up being some unknown freak who had some score to settle, she took some glass and grounded it up beneath the solid material of the boot. She walked off to the kitchen to go find a cup she could put it in - should they pose a threat, they would have a face-full of pulverized glass in their face while she bolted for the exit, assuming they had no mask on. It wasn't a perfect plan, but she wasn't going anywhere, and she had absolutely nothing else to do otherwise.

Why not?

--

Ilun stalked the forest as though he was some giant metallic sasquatch, along the way taking in every bit of possible data he could attain, from thermal readings to any detectable seismic activity. From anyone who knew how to use the internet, this seemed pointless, but the adverse effects that unfamiliar radio-frequencies had on his mind disallowed him to even the awareness of such a vast wealth of knowledge, let alone his access to it. That being the case, his hands-on approach seemed to work for him, despite the relatively small range of fauna and flora, it was still vastly better than the vague and dated information he had been exposed to on his past travels. Drones cared little for the finer things - everything was generalized, they never really cared for dividing it any further unless necessary or beneficial to some cause. Ilun wouldn't be so close-minded, capturing a variety of small insects and rodents, scanning them briefly, and letting them go virtually unharmed. He added their features and makeup to his own internal archives, so that collecting species samples wouldn't be quite as difficult later on, when he had proper containment apparatus.

As he trekked along, terrorizing the denizens of the forest with his arrangement of tools, some of which so capable they could pluck a fly from the air, a small shape began to move across the back of his leg, leving behind a tiny borehole where it had once been. Metallic and black, it was no insect, though it was a bug of sorts. Having remained inert upon his leg for some time, the fall had shifted it, and set it into motion. Its tiny metal feet hugged along the surface of Ilun's exoskeleton, crawling upon a particular ridge on his architecture, and then spread an array of wings and whizzed off, up and away.

It flew through the forest with haste, its wings beating at impressive speeds, they carrying the tiny thing along its way. A Drone, it was, though it was not of recent construction, its age shown on the hard exterior shell in within which it had hid for decades, having probably attached itself to Ilun in his many expeditions through an abandoned Drone structure. Now, it was awakened, and searching. Drone machines varied in size and purpose; this particular insectoid Drone was a slightly older model of an Imperial Appropriator - informally, a Root Bug. Its attachment to Ilun was likely an attempt at commandeering him to carry out its last given objective - whatever that might have been - but a Dronid was not the same as a Drone or machine - they could not be overridden and seized. In this, it had been trapped, dug into his body and physically attached to him as his body had quickly repaired the wound it made, and thus, fixing the bug to him just enough for it to be stuck. The fall was the final action that loosened those physical bonds enough to free the machine, and off it went.

Now, it was searching. It was searching something familiar, though more importantly, something useful.
Last edited by The Drone Empire on Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Protocol before Mercy; Directive before All."
The Drone Empire
Do not bow, do not praise, do not beg; you are pathetic enough already.
>>FFT<<
The Xenocidal Machine Empire of the stars, at this point we're borderlining FanT...
You can call me Drone... or TDE.... or Dani. I don't know. ._.

NOTE: No, water, nor {conventional} EMP's, nor the off button, nor some computer virus, can harm us.
Personification Life
An amazing RP, especially for the inexperienced yet ambitious RPer.

The First National Bank of Roleplay Knowledge
Have questions about roleplaying? Ask them here. Please.

Border Of Reality
Explosions! Fire! Superpowers! Fun!
///Activate Troj.Ware <{F a c t b o o k}

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:17 pm

Monfrox wrote:Sinyaya put her arms up. The scale-like rocks were more abundant on her arms than her face and chest. Her legs had them too. "Momma says I'm different, and that's okay too! Momma has a tail!" She smiled brightly like she always did. Varona, wasn't necessarily buying what Robert was selling. "I've seen stranger things do worse to people, so forgive me if I don't immediately trust you." She told them.

"Looks like you drank 10 bottles of Shock Jockey." Jenny said to Sinyaya, trying to figure out what had mixed minerals and animal. "Crystals can do a lot of things." Robert said, referring to his father's research. Many questions had no answers, but that never stopped them from trying. "I don't doubt it, and if you heard of where we are from you would trust us less." Robert replied to Varona honestly.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:55 pm

"No, I was born this way. Momma says it's because of where we live. She says I may change more as I grow older." Sinyaya replied. She looked to Varona. "Show them! Show them!" She asked. Varona stared hard. "No, Sinyaya." Sinyaya had a saddened look, but Varona was playing her hand close to her chest.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Fvaarniimar
Minister

Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Fvaarniimar » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:04 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:
Rocopurr wrote:Their time spent standing around at the park seemed to be dragging on and on for the bunny girl, but it might have just been because Lilian wanted to get to the library soon. "We should get going, guys! We could stop back here to hang out on the way back." Pleasant, summer days were perfect for spending time at the park with friends.

Lilian looked around until she saw the building that resembled the images of the library that Nick shower her. "That's it, right?"

"Looks as good as any building. Let's check it out."

Torii skipped ahead a few feet and looked back. "Best to get things over with, right? Then we can have fun. Hey, if I remember right, there's a statue here of me...me and someone else."

Nick glanced, first at said building, then- pressing against said person's leg- up at Dora.

<They're right; we really do need to get moving. We're close enough to walk?>

While a few odd sensations would continue- intermittent volume changes, a faint smell of hotdogs, an emptiness in the belly, a slight tenderness in the areas of the head mentioned previously- they would have faded, substantially, in intensity. Additionally, the woman would feel slightly awkward, for no readily apparent reason.
Come to the light side.  We have teamwork, waffles, popcorn, grape juice, and way too much ramen.

Unless one is a genealogist, therapist, geneticist, or FBI agent - who is acting within the scope of their job - to claim that anyone is wrong about their own identity is not merely absurd but also extremely rude.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:48 pm

The BranRiech wrote:"Ah, alright, so the suit is basically the underarmor of the actual armor?" Natiya asked as she wondered how long the suit would take. Being more American, she grew up wanting instant gratification, of course, she needed to outgrow that, because not everywhere did things instantly. Heck, she could actually stand waiting for the armor!

But still, this entire trip had been awesome up to that point.

"Pretty much. In fact, the under armor itself acts as an anti-G-suit, which is a lesser known ability. Still, one of the greatest there is, mainly because most of the stuff we produce here is built and sold to PMCs or selective military police units who do certain functions." Aleki remarked, unaware of his little rambling that he did.

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:02 pm

...when suddenly, and without any other explanation other than to relieve some boredom in this thread, a loud explosion rocked the Building.

At first blush the mess gushing down the stairs might have been mistaken for acid pink bubble bath water. At second blush-

Well, there wasn't much chance for a second blush unless one were truly blushing. The fluid poured forth with such force that it knocked the front door wide open and coated the street beyond as well as the entirety of the Building's interior. It soaked unsuspecting people, naturally, and trickled into nooks and crannies that only doctors should see in the light of day.

Light of day it was, you see. All those in the area would find themselves bereft of clothing. This is what happens when you allow Naomi to cook. Oh, we've all tried to warn her. We've begged her. We've sent her hospital bills for our nefarious sessions with beetle-eyed doctors and their stomach pump. But you know Naomi. She never listens. This most recent fiasco was caused by nothing more than Fram waltzing by and dropping a naked fairy into her pot of soba noodles. It didn't help that Klaus had been equally bored and tossed in one of Dab's old gender bender bombs at the exact same moment. The result, as I described above, was nudity but also a swapping of private parts. Only Fram was amused. Klaus excused herself in search of a skirt.

Truly then, we can't bill Naomi for this one. Too many cooks, as the saying goes. But, we can. What the bomb and fairy did was understandable. What wasn't understandable is why Naomi didn't lower the flame before the whole mess went postal. What was further worse than that was her attempt to prevent the explosion. Her magic, while potent, still lacked some basic refinement. That's where the blame lies, my friends, for seconds after the explosion-

RAAAAAGH!

The watery mix sprung back, stripping itself from the street and all those nooks and crannies. It formed and merged and twisted and rolled and continued to scream far longer than we necessary (but we all so enjoy dramatic elements, don't we?) before placing a fist through the Building's wall and leaping to the street below.

Yes.

That's right.

A Gender Bending Naked Fairy Monster (hereby dubbed GBNFM) was now loose on the city. I needn't remind you that many of the key cultists were still off in space battling Mutant Tribbles With Teeth and Tentacles, or that Klaus was now trying to decide if flats or pumps went better with her new outfit. It wasn't just an average sized GBNFM either. In fact, the damn thing was large enough to set off car alarms with each step. It towered well over twenty feet and outweighed Volturious and Deuce combined.

By the way - that leaves you, dear people, to save the day before the monster destroys all we hold sacred and dear! Grab your weapons, fire up your powers, or run like hell. Any way you look at it, it's still much better than twiddling our thumbs (or picking our noses, or fapping, or whatever the fuck it is that you do when you aren't here to do this).

Have I mentioned that you're all nude? And the opposite gender? Good. Now all bases are somewhat (rather vaguely but mostly completely) covered (not really). Those with Nick are rightly excused from the madness, having taken shelter somewhere in this thread. The rest? Well, we'll see who all managed to avoid it and who didn't. I'm sure we'll hear from those that didn't in the next few posts.
Last edited by Cerillium on Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:25 pm

Feeling the sleek knob to the library door, Torii tensed up a little. She had read a lot of book, but she had never been to a library before. This was a new experience, definitely better than the experience of grabbing books from a musty shelf in the hallway of a camp or old barracks.

Were they like the libraries on TV? Quiet? Did she have to get a fancy little card to get books? She didn't plant to get a book, anyway. She was just there to help Nick.

She called one last time to Dora and Nick. "Yo, me and Lily are almost inside, guys!"
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:26 pm

Having been very close to saying something about the electronics store, but ending up with boobs instead was somewhat surprising to Toscha, whose hair had extended down from her shoulders way down to her lower back. Her face softened, and her human upper-half slendered out a bit. With a startled shriek, the newly created Female-Lamia quickly reached up to cover herself. "What the hell? I-I don't even." She stuttered as her shirt was also missing, the only article of clothing the Lamia ever wore, found herself in need of a Bra, as well as a shirt now, so not much of a change, except for the weight on her chest now.

--

"So when do I get the suit?" Natiya asked as she listened on to Aleki's explanation on the G-suits. It was all still interesting, but at this point of knowing her armor was ready, she sort of wanted to get moving. The didn't even get to grab lunch yet anyways.

--

The man, still standing around with the group, wondered why they hadn't yet moved, and why the cat seemed to be moving around and pressing himself against everyone's legs. He didn't really know that was how he communicated, but he knew the cat was certainly special. "We're moving, right?" He asked politely, dark robes shifting with his antsy movements.

"Oh!" He smiled as Torii, the human girl, already seemed over by the Library. He chuckled, and headed over to them.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:51 pm

The explosion that rocked the building sent Sinyaya out of her chair and onto the floor, and Varona off to the side who only about half fell over as she drew one of her pistols. She recovered and grabbed Sinyaya up and hoisted her onto her shoulder. "What the hell was..." She trailed off as she heard another loud noise and decided to head out to the street. She caught sight of the gelatinous goop making it's way down it. "Oh my god..." She took it as an different for of an amoeba like back home. She turned to Sinyaya. "Go back to the room and lock the door when I leave. Don't come out at all until I say it's safe." Sinyaya looked confused as she found that Varona was walking to their room. She grabbed both her rifles from the corner and threw her cloak over her shoulder as she walked out.

Sinyaya, reluctantly locked the door and sat on the bed to read, not sure of what else to do. Varona let her extra limbs have the time to form that they needed before she took up all of her weapons. Back home, amoeba's died like every other mutated thing in the Zone: with bullets. She just hoped this one did too. She scanned the hallways and noticed a lamia, not unlike those back home, slithering frantically about and naked. She moved to the wall and allowed the girl past before she entered the lobby. "I've had about enough of this shit for today." She sighed to herself, feeling as if she was going to have to deal with things like this on a daily basis for the rest of her time here. She paused and looked around, seeing if she could rally a few others to her cause.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:58 pm

The BranRiech wrote:"So when do I get the suit?" Natiya asked as she listened on to Aleki's explanation on the G-suits. It was all still interesting, but at this point of knowing her armor was ready, she sort of wanted to get moving. The didn't even get to grab lunch yet anyways.

The lady, who was sketching the quick design of it looked up at her and replied nonchalantly, "In possibly 4 to 6 hours. Trust me, the longest part of making it is getting it drafted onto the paper, then onto a computer."

"Plenty of time to get lunch, plus there are a few places around here that offer such services of food too." Aleki remarked.

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:06 pm

Giovenith really wished these things could be called strange at this point. But they really couldn't.

The young teenage girl next to Jason had been replaced by a youthful-faced teenage boy sharing her white hair and purple eyes. He was also nude. Giovenith had become Giovanni. Again.

"AHH!" Giovanni yelled, with only a slightly lower pitched voice. Not because he was a guy, but because he was naked. Snatching up the toaster, Giovanni did what nobody at home should ever, ever do and stuck his fingers into the toaster slips, pulling out a really, really big rain poncho and slipping it on. That would do for now. "So sorry for this inconvenience," he told Jason.

Then there was the roar and thundering of some monster being unleashed (monster of the week!), followed by a loud, long, girly scream coming from somewhere upstairs.

---

Ponies didn't give a shit about being naked, they went around in birthday suits the vast majority of the time. So it wasn't the absence of sweater and wristbands that made Willow shriek, it was the fact that Willow was now a mare.

Now Willow hadn't ever exactly been well-built as a stallion, he'd always been considered petite in comparison to the average measurements of his sex (one of the few reasons he sucked at sports). But that was completely different from being an actual girl, which was even more slender, and came with the high-pitched voice that had produced the ear-splitting cry Giovanni caught from all the way downstairs. Her hair was longer than it had been as a male, but still considered short-cut by girl standards; all to one side, edges and long bangs cut all flat and chique, her tail also longer and trimmed to match the mane style (had she a black beret, small shades, a long cigarette holder, and put her hoof to her forehead snobbishly whilst speaking French, she would have completed the female insufferable artist look). And of course, pretty, pretty, long eyelashes. Cutie marks were forever though.

Willow (who would remain "Willow," as the name was unisex and technically more common in girls anyway) shot upward into the air and spun around and around in frantic circles, still gasping in her new voice.

"I'm a filly!!" she cried, skinnier-self twisting around in the air to try and inspect every little bit. "What the Tartarus happened?!"
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:19 pm

"Well, you know, I might give you some help if I didn't have freaking boobs." Toscha rolled her eyes as someone stormed in looking angry as all hell. She figured she wasn't changed simply because her clothes still existed on her, so that probably meant she was her original gender as well.

"Or at least if I could cover myself." She added, coiling her tail up into a little seat.

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:19 pm

Guild Hall
Dwayna's Vigilant

Cherry huffed, crossing her arms and tapping her feet as Traxt did his best to shrug her inane babbling about exploration of the city they now took residence in. He was content with the Guild Hall, a massive building (castle) that could house dozens (not exceeding 100) comfortably (more than comfortably). And it reminded him of better days, when it wasn't so blotted out by the Char. "Look, all I'm saying is that you should consider that roaming about this new place of ours. How do..."

Something didn't feel right. One moment she was talking the next. "What in Lyssa!?" She said, smacking her mouth with a free hand with an undignified (manly) yelp.

Traxt jumped, "What did you do this time!? Ah!" She screeched. "By Balthazar Cherry this is not funny! Turn us back!"

"Me!? Why is it something goes awry, you think its me! i had nothing to do with it! Oh for the love of Dwayna cover yourself!"

"You cover yourself, you're flopping everywhere! And I meant it, Cherry you had better...!"

"I don't think she... he... Cherry," Alexia sighed, her (his) voice wasn't as deep as Cherry's, but it definitely held a sense of gravitas with each word that compelled her (his) two guildmates to take notice of her (him). Alex covered the parts necessary, smirking at the sight of Traxt shifting hands and arms.

"How do you women..."

"Welcome to our world," Cherry said with a sweet smile.

"Bitch," Traxt said with a huff. "What were you saying?"

"Cherry's not to blame, and we ought to find out what's going on. I for one do not intend to be in a man's body. Enough as it is you guys stink before the sun can break into high noon."

"Hey!"

Cherry chuckled with a shrug and a grin, "Oh this is gonna be really fun."

--//\\--

Dan & Hunter

"You've got to be kidding me," Hunter said, crossing his arms and glaring at Dan. The two had a good time getting acquainted since Mab's arrival and Dan did his best to answer most of Hunter's questions without compromising the man's safety (too much knowledge, especially where Mab was concerned was never a good thing). The sudden shift in genders was an effective distraction as Dan was running out of answers and skimming the perimeter with Hunter's carefully worded questions. Give it to the man, he learned quickly how to phrase things right.

"I. Am. Not. Wearing. That." She said with finality through gritted teeth.

Dan shrugged, shaking a strand of hair from her face. The fae did his best with a reassuring smile, "It's not so bad, Hunter."

"I have a dude's name in a woman's body and that's a dress, man! Come on! How are you so comfortable with this!?"

The fae blinked as though asked an alien question but answered anyway, "Summer is full of nude people. We 'dress' simply because it fits most people's perception. And also for fanfare, show, politics, war, but really," she shrugged again and waved the green gossamer dress at Hunter, "we're nude most of the time. Now will you put this on, please?"

"Don't we, I dunno, have some jeans or t-shirt?"

It was Dan's turn to huff, but the fae nodded after a moment, "Good idea, actually. Don't know how long we'll be in this."

"That's not funny. I'm not built to be girl," Hunter gritted out, snatching the dress. He looked at the thing, twirling it back and forth. "Oh come on, how do you get into this thing?"

Sighing, the fae snatched it back and unzipped the back. Like a pair of pants, one foot in..."
Last edited by Mincaldenteans on Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:35 pm

The raptor family lost their clothing, besides that it was hard to tell them apart. Males had red eyes and feather quills on the back of their heads, while females had yellow eyes and no quills. Clothes to them were only status symbols and protection from the cold. The three adolescent ones clutched their chosen tools that fell when their clothing vanished. Swift (Sally) held a compass, Jenny (Jacques) held a lighter, and Robert(a) had a pen and paper. The two parents in their shifted appearances and voices both carried distinct gun-like devices. Neil (Nellie) had the electric based Tesla Pistol while Gretta (Gregory) carried the combustion based Manmelter Pistol.

"Business as usual, I see..." Nellie commented on the familiar situation.

"...with our hand revealed. Why don't we find some target practice?" Gregory added with a suggestion to the mighty roar outside.

"Lead the way, my Surgeon." Nellie agreed with a grin.

"After you, my Killer." Gregory replied with a smile.

"Children, we might need the big guns." Nellie said to the three younger raptors.

The children went back to the apartment to bring out the heavy ordinance, while their parents walked with arms locked and primed weapons in their claws.

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:40 pm

Marcus' gallop down the hall was interrupted by the hulking form of the most frightening woman he'd ever had the misfortune to bump into. She was easily over seven feet in height. Her muscular frame classified her as a professional bodybuilder although he imagined the judges would deduct points for the scars. The lad had a very good view of those at the moment considering he was plastered to her flank and slowly sliding towards the floor.

She turned and peered over her large tracks of land (how perky they are, the lad blinked in his dazed state) to stare at Marcus. He had remained the same and so she recognized him. "What the motherfucking hell happened to my motherfucking body?!" she demanded in a husky alto that distracted Marcus from her breasts just long enough to recognize that the scars surrounding them pegged her as a Chaos Space Marine.

"Uh." Man those things are huge! "Well, uh-" I mean, holy fuck, do they even make bras that size? And they're so- "I think it was a genderbender bomb?"

Deuce snorted. She'd been through this once before and wasn't amused. The huff caused her chest to rise and fall with a pleasant jiggling aftershock that warmed the lad in ways he was incapable of explaining while in polite company. She tossed back blonde locks and then tore the cloak from the teenager's body to wrap around her own midsection and groin. "We will fix this. Now." It wasn't a polite request but neither was the strong hand which yanked him from the floor and deposited him on his feet.

"Okay," Marcus sensibly replied (because to argue with a genderbent Noise Marine was a foolish thing.) He didn't have time to dwell on his insecurities now that he was no longer concealed by his cloak. "I think I hear others in the halls."

This statement was true. There were the noticeable sounds of distressed people/animals/whatevers that could only belong to residents.
Last edited by Cerillium on Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

The Drone Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 24, 2011
Corporate Police State

Postby The Drone Empire » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:41 pm

Danny was awakened by the sudden turn of events, clambering out of the bed he had fallen to rest upon, the cup of pulverised glass spilled out upon the floor. He blinked dazedly, the windows now all shattered, and everything was a mess. Well, so much for preserving the crime scene. He stood up, and felt the cold breeze upon his skin... wait.

He let out a short and rather awkward noise, a response to his new circumstance - so much was so very, very wrong, in so many... places. Exactly what happened was well beyond his comprehension at the present moment, surely, but what he did know was that he would be needing something to wear; nudity was not exactly his sort of thing, nor safe, on that note. Quickly, he went straight for the bathroom, tearing the shower curtain from its place and wrapping it around him like a long cloak, taking some towels to secure it to him - a makeshift robe, it would do for now, he had few other options, he supposed, while putting on some brown slippers that had been neatly placed near the sink, unworn.

As he exited the apartment, an abrupt vibration took him by surprise. It sounded close, and was rather heavy; the sounds of shrieks and screams came faintly from the outside world as he strolled the hall with suspicion. First his god damn neighbor, now whatever the hell this all was, he was becoming more and more pissed. He passed right by his own apartment, there was nothing in there for him right now anyway, he knew. Instead, he took the first elevator he could to the lobby, walking straight out into the open space, his outfit of a pinstriped white-and-blue shower curtain fastened by green towels waved in the light wind entering through the front doors, the shower hooks jingling and rattling along the floor, the rubber soles of his slippers squeaking on the floor. The booms were louder, joined by a chorus of car alarms and general pandemonium, but what exactly lay out the doors he was probably not at all prepared to see, though in the end ultimately not surprised.

Still, the GBNFM was a certain sight to behold, a terrible monster strolling down the streets of Bielefeld, leaving a trail of destruction in its wake. The denizens of this city were well familiar with beasts and monsters, and yet at least some of them still seemed to run and scream in terror, though anybody would to something that large, pink and... naked? Well, once more acting on reckless self-abandon, as he had before when he didn't have.. all of this, he briskly walked down the steps, striding onto the sidewalk. Why exactly he cared for the actions of some giant pink creature roaming amuck he himself couldn't quite pinpoint. He thought of this as he forced his way through the doors of the business just down the street without warning, the shop owner chasing angrily in his wake as he climbed the stairs ever upwards. Maybe it was a rebellious-stage of sorts, he thought in silence, he was acting to spite that thing in his head, which seemed to have escaped his own predicament, of course, and continued to berate him for his own mortal weakness of being so moldable, or some shit.

Reaching the rooftop, he slammed the door in the shopkeeper's face, and blocked it with a stray rusty chair. He turned to the empty nothingness, and spoke a short phrase, and without hesitation his old ship appeared before him.

He ran his hand on the black metal of its hull, remembering just how much he had really forgotten about this thing. It needed maintenance, and maybe some love, if he could manage, but that was a task for later. Its engines came to life, vibrant exhaust matter burning the rooftop as it lifted off. It wobbled and shifted, both due to active disuse and his own time away from the wheel. Soon enough though, it all came into place, topped off as the old A.I chimed in, babbling its usual lines about various nonsense, things for later, it was nothing crucial. As the ship pulled away from the rooftop, sailing out into the open skies, Danny felt a sense of nostalgia for times since passed; how familiar this old thing was, and yet he had left to rot away. He may resent his inner self, but this was the only real thing he felt he owned. Gripping the controls, the giant beast came into view. He needed to relieve some stress, clear his mind, maybe this would be therapeutic.

Of course, before he would start launching his all at this thing, he would probably need to make sure it didn't have any tricks up its... well, surprises would be bad. He waited at distance, watching it streak along, leaving behind a path of turmoil behind it. Before anything else, he let loose a single bolt, the bright, globular mass of superheated energy escaping one of the ships guns, racing at speed toward the creature at extremely high speeds.

Today would be a good day.

--

Ilun had been well on his way home from the forest, cloaked in a weave of leaves and branches he had made for himself. He was proud of his work, it resembled a nobility cape, when the Empire had such a class, a wealth, a language, a culture. Being but a short distance from the building, just out the front door in fact, the liquid had leveled him with the ground instantaneously. Taken aback by the force, he lay there on the concrete, watching as the liquid mass formed itself into some enormous pink monstrosity. He finally pulled himself from the floor, observing it with a certain curiosity. Indeed, his cape was surely ruined, but he held no contempt for the pink giant. He observed as the bipedal creatures screamed and ran as they had in his presence, feeling almost a sense of sympathy for this thing, this GBNFM, and slowly followed along its path of terror, documenting the experience.

Not at all did he notice the small black shape that zipped through the skies, transfixed to this gracious beast, so much so that he didn't even notice that, in fact, he was not a he at all now, but a she, and of course he wouldn't. That would be silly. What difference did it make?
"Protocol before Mercy; Directive before All."
The Drone Empire
Do not bow, do not praise, do not beg; you are pathetic enough already.
>>FFT<<
The Xenocidal Machine Empire of the stars, at this point we're borderlining FanT...
You can call me Drone... or TDE.... or Dani. I don't know. ._.

NOTE: No, water, nor {conventional} EMP's, nor the off button, nor some computer virus, can harm us.
Personification Life
An amazing RP, especially for the inexperienced yet ambitious RPer.

The First National Bank of Roleplay Knowledge
Have questions about roleplaying? Ask them here. Please.

Border Of Reality
Explosions! Fire! Superpowers! Fun!
///Activate Troj.Ware <{F a c t b o o k}

The Carlisle
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Carlisle » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:48 pm

Now its time for the narrator to take some more liberties, seeing as the random shit bomb was just dropped.

Kale covered 'her' eyes as the explosion went off. It happened so quick that is all 'she' could do. In a split second after it, 'she' felt something different about 'her'. 'Her' body felt different, like it suddenly changed. She also felt much more free than before. She lowered her arm and looked at herself to see what had happened.

Where the female Kale once was, there was now a boy that was not so different. The boy was of the same physique as Kale. He had the same long green hair, the same eyes, the same ears. He was much flatter in the chest and instead of a womanhood there was a manhood. Basically, he was a shota version of Kale.

Kale found out what felt different. 'Her' body had changed sex! 'She' stared at 'her' new part dangling from her lower body. 'She' had seen manhoods before, not because she was frivolous but she came from a nation that as basically a nudist utopia. What was strange is the feeling of having a manhood when you never had one before. She was nervous and uncomfortable as hell with the thing on her body. She really didn't want to look at the thing attached to her and cast her gaze to her friends, soon finding out that she was not the only one.

"So.... we all got a.... got a..... sex change," she said in the voice of a squeaky young boy. She froze at the sound of her voice. She was not used to that either. "What the hell is going on?" she said. Kale was utterly confused and uncomfortable with this whole situation.
Call me Carly
Gayism enabler
Trans Girl
Radical Anti-Radical Feminist Feminist
S.W.I.F: Sex Worker Inclusionary Feminist.

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:55 pm

The Drone Empire wrote:
Danny was awakened by the sudden turn of events, clambering out of the bed he had fallen to rest upon, the cup of pulverised glass spilled out upon the floor. He blinked dazedly, the windows now all shattered, and everything was a mess. Well, so much for preserving the crime scene. He stood up, and felt the cold breeze upon his skin... wait.

He let out a short and rather awkward noise, a response to his new circumstance - so much was so very, very wrong, in so many... places. Exactly what happened was well beyond his comprehension at the present moment, surely, but what he did know was that he would be needing something to wear; nudity was not exactly his sort of thing, nor safe, on that note. Quickly, he went straight for the bathroom, tearing the shower curtain from its place and wrapping it around him like a long cloak, taking some towels to secure it to him - a makeshift robe, it would do for now, he had few other options, he supposed, while putting on some brown slippers that had been neatly placed near the sink, unworn.

As he exited the apartment, an abrupt vibration took him by surprise. It sounded close, and was rather heavy; the sounds of shrieks and screams came faintly from the outside world as he strolled the hall with suspicion. First his god damn neighbor, now whatever the hell this all was, he was becoming more and more pissed. He passed right by his own apartment, there was nothing in there for him right now anyway, he knew. Instead, he took the first elevator he could to the lobby, walking straight out into the open space, his outfit of a pinstriped white-and-blue shower curtain fastened by green towels waved in the light wind entering through the front doors, the shower hooks jingling and rattling along the floor, the rubber soles of his slippers squeaking on the floor. The booms were louder, joined by a chorus of car alarms and general pandemonium, but what exactly lay out the doors he was probably not at all prepared to see, though in the end ultimately not surprised.

Still, the GBNFM was a certain sight to behold, a terrible monster strolling down the streets of Bielefeld, leaving a trail of destruction in its wake. The denizens of this city were well familiar with beasts and monsters, and yet at least some of them still seemed to run and scream in terror, though anybody would to something that large, pink and... naked? Well, once more acting on reckless self-abandon, as he had before when he didn't have.. all of this, he briskly walked down the steps, striding onto the sidewalk. Why exactly he cared for the actions of some giant pink creature roaming amuck he himself couldn't quite pinpoint. He thought of this as he forced his way through the doors of the business just down the street without warning, the shop owner chasing angrily in his wake as he climbed the stairs ever upwards. Maybe it was a rebellious-stage of sorts, he thought in silence, he was acting to spite that thing in his head, which seemed to have escaped his own predicament, of course, and continued to berate him for his own mortal weakness of being so moldable, or some shit.

Reaching the rooftop, he slammed the door in the shopkeeper's face, and blocked it with a stray rusty chair. He turned to the empty nothingness, and spoke a short phrase, and without hesitation his old ship appeared before him.

He ran his hand on the black metal of its hull, remembering just how much he had really forgotten about this thing. It needed maintenance, and maybe some love, if he could manage, but that was a task for later. Its engines came to life, vibrant exhaust matter burning the rooftop as it lifted off. It wobbled and shifted, both due to active disuse and his own time away from the wheel. Soon enough though, it all came into place, topped off as the old A.I chimed in, babbling its usual lines about various nonsense, things for later, it was nothing crucial. As the ship pulled away from the rooftop, sailing out into the open skies, Danny felt a sense of nostalgia for times since passed; how familiar this old thing was, and yet he had left to rot away. He may resent his inner self, but this was the only real thing he felt he owned. Gripping the controls, the giant beast came into view. He needed to relieve some stress, clear his mind, maybe this would be therapeutic.

Of course, before he would start launching his all at this thing, he would probably need to make sure it didn't have any tricks up its... well, surprises would be bad. He waited at distance, watching it streak along, leaving behind a path of turmoil behind it. Before anything else, he let loose a single bolt, the bright, globular mass of superheated energy escaping one of the ships guns, racing at speed toward the creature at extremely high speeds.

Today would be a good day.

--

Ilun had been well on his way home from the forest, cloaked in a weave of leaves and branches he had made for himself. He was proud of his work, it resembled a nobility cape, when the Empire had such a class, a wealth, a language, a culture. Being but a short distance from the building, just out the front door in fact, the liquid had leveled him with the ground instantaneously. Taken aback by the force, he lay there on the concrete, watching as the liquid mass formed itself into some enormous pink monstrosity. He finally pulled himself from the floor, observing it with a certain curiosity. Indeed, his cape was surely ruined, but he held no contempt for the pink giant. He observed as the bipedal creatures screamed and ran as they had in his presence, feeling almost a sense of sympathy for this thing, this GBNFM, and slowly followed along its path of terror, documenting the experience.

Not at all did he notice the small black shape that zipped through the skies, transfixed to this gracious beast, so much so that he didn't even notice that, in fact, he was not a he at all now, but a she, and of course he wouldn't. That would be silly. What difference did it make?

"RAAAGGGHHHooph!"

You'd sound like that too if you'd attempted to roar while eating an entire Volkswagon Bug. It's a shame. T'was a classic car to boot. The vehicle descended into the GBNFM's gut with a loud plunk. It turned watery eyes on the approaching craft and caught a the volley with its face.

Spectacular! Gallagher couldn't have done better with an entire fruit stand. GBNFM cranium splattered the buildings and street and landed in the mouths of citizens caught by the blast mid-scream. (Rest assured. GBNFM's are non-toxic and dishwasher safe.)

The creature shuddered. Neck strands elongated and thickened to form a few extra heads. The parts on the ground shivered and began to creep away towards sewers, under vehicles, and into mailboxes.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:02 pm

"Apparently, Kale." Toscha sighed to herself as she looked around for things to make clothing with. The drapes in the room were the first to go, and with the sad side effect that the world could now see into the windows, Toscha how had something to hold her breasts with. How the hell did women cover the damn things anyways? He never really knew, but wasn't really skittish around boobs, women wouldn't really wear anything under normal conditions anyhow, but now joining a modern society, they were expected to.

Of course, it was one thing to look at boobs, a whole 'nother thing to have them yourself. The Lamia wrapped the drapes around her chest, and tied them in the back, smiling to herself at her handiwork.

"Wait, humans just . . . Have those hanging, you know, nevermind." Toscha sighed, looking away from Kale.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse