NATION

PASSWORD

The Bank of Yohannes—NationStates' Oldest Bank RP

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Cata Larga
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Cata Larga » Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:54 pm

Sent To: Whom It May Concern, the Bank of Yohannes
Sent By: Andrie Rensaude, Member of the Confederal Directorate, Director of the Confederal Bureau of Commerce
Subject: Expansion in the Catalarguense Commonwealth
Encryption: Indigienë-4

Respectful salutations, sir or madam.

The Catalarguense Commonwealth maintains one of the strongest financial sectors in the modern world, as well as one of the most insular. While our banks are among some of the oldest and most respected banks still in business today, the complacency of the financial sector recently has hurt the consumer as well as the continued vitality of the Catalarguense economy. Pursuant to government policy with the aim of keeping the Commonwealth's economy vibrant and viable, the Confederal Bureau of Commerce has been given authorization to encourage the free market with regards to the financial sector in response to the continued dominance of the Banqué Generielë in Catalarguense finance as well as recent acquisitions by not only the Banqué Generielë but also by other major Catalarguense banks. As such, the Confederal Bureau of Commerce is relaxing regulations on the normally clandestine Catalarguense financial sector, and encouraging foreign bank expansion into the Catalarguense Commonwealth. As you might be able to guess, the Confederal Bureau of Commerce has decided that the Bank of Yohannes would be a viable choice.

The Catalarguense Commonwealth is one of the most business-friendly countries today. Boasting low corporate and capital gains taxes, a highly-educated and enthusiastic workforce, and large international influence, the Commonwealth is a logical choice should the Bank of Yohannes deem it fit to expand internationally. We, of course, would gladly welcome any efforts on the part of the Bank of Yohannes to expand into the Commonwealth, for reasons stated above. We hope that you will find expansion into the Catalarguense Commonwealth as mutually beneficial to us as the Confederal Bureau of Commerce does.

The necessary documentation will be found attached to this missive below.

Application Form [Branch Opening]
Nation: The Confederated Free Cities and Departments of the Catalarguense Commonwealth
Type of government: Federal Directorial Republic
[Optional]Economic policy: Social Market Capitalism
[Optional]Foreign policy: Pro-democracy, expansion of Catalarguense influence abroad, anti-slavery, anti-communism, anti-fascism, et cetera

Wishing the best for both of our endeavors,

His Eminence
Andrie Rensaude
Member of the Confederal Directorate
Director of the Confederal Bureau of Commerce
Representing the Government, People, and Domains of the Confederated Free Cities and Departments of the Catalarguense Commonwealth
Last edited by Cata Larga on Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:59 am, edited 7 times in total.
The Confederated Free Cities and Departments of the Catalarguense Commonwealth
“Invikta" - "Unconquered"
Capital: Puerte-de-Liberete | Largest City: Kapa-Trinieta | Population: 97,370,679
Quotes
Seljuq Kyiv wrote:>jesus: the secret muslim
Constaniana wrote:No, you see, when a football player is good enough, they start getting funny, but natural, urges. Urges that tell them to mark their dominance over other players by sinking their teeth into their flesh.
Storefronts
None worth mentioning

Alliances
None

Current Foreign Involvements
None

Miscellany
The Litorean Catholic Church recognizes the authority of the Roman Curia

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Re: Financial Aid - Government of the SRF

Postby Yohannes » Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:28 am

Sixieme Republique Francaise wrote:
“Égalité, Fraternité, Résistance, Tradition, Souverainté”

OFFICE OF THE PEOPLE'S COMMISSARIAT OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS, EXPATRIATES AS WELL AS DIPLOMACY OF THE SIXTH FRENCH REPUBLIC
DIRECT COMMUNIQUE FROM THE GREAT LEADER

Encryption: Top Secret
Addressee: Yohannesian Bank
Subject: Donation to our new modest government

To whom it may concern,

We hitherto agree to the conditions presented in your response to our most honourable letter of requested financial aid for development of our economy. We furthermore thank thee for thine swifteth response to our letter. La France is content from this agreement, one which our great people shalt never forget, whilst indeed be eternally thankful for decades to come.

Cordially, With All Due Respect,

Camarade Le Dragon | The Supreme Soviet Generalissimo in addition to Field Marshal of the People's Liberation Revolutionary Resistance Army of France; Supreme Brotherly Chairman-Premier of the National People's Democratic Revolutionary Coalition Government of France; Supreme Elected Presiding Speaker of The General National People's Consultative Revolutionary Résistance Conference Congress Committee (GNPCRRCCC); Fatherly Leader & Guide of the Corrective Revolution; Glorious Supreme Soviet President of the Sixth French Republic

Bank of Yohannes I Parenga-Motu
Parliament Square, Te Whanganui-a-Tara
BY9 1008, Kingdom of Yohannes
Contact Us
Customer Service0800 117 7442
From Overseas+585 53381717

Financial Aid
Associated representative
Foreign Relations Office or equiv.
Government of the Sixth French Republic

Kia Ora!

It is to my deep pleasure, that you have given me the opportunity to communicate our previous points, with an open mind and long-term view of growth and prosperity of your represented nation, and for the people which you and your government represent. The business and investment communities of the Kingdom of Yohannes has regarded this opportunity positively, and further discussion dates as well as interorganisational negotiation schedule will be presented to your represented government in the following days.

In recent years, your represented territorial sovereignty has suffered under an unfavourable situation largely not of your own making. Prolonged period of political upheavals begets economic decline, which in turn begets social turbulence and diplomatic limitation. It is a self-fulfilling prophecy found in almost every single 'banana' republics of our historical timeline.

I am not saying nor subtly hinting, in any possible way, that you represent that of a 'banana' republic or any similar polities to the aforementioned type of politically unstable sovereignty. The Yohannesian financial and investment communities have therefore resolutely pledged our financial contribution - in the form of the fund I have informed you in our previous correspondence - and our utmost sympathy for your represented people.

Furthermore, I thoroughly welcome your decision to accept my recommendation, for the emplacement of a temporary Yohannesian Foreign Office inspector in your represented territorial sovereignty. At the Bank of Yohannes, we are committed to fight the very degenerative diseases of financial corruption, political collusion and governmental nepotism.

Her Excellency Dame Eleanor White, Second Grand Companion of the Yohannesian Order of Merit, will ensure the assignment of an individual well-acquainted - both culturally and politically - to the unique condition of your represented territorial sovereignty, and its people. The responsible individual to head this department will be accountable for the management of the above mentioned sum of financial aid, and be answerable to no one but the Board of Directors of the Bank of Yohannes itself. Our appointed High Commissioner will work with your represented government as your partner in ensuring that our joint-economic objective - pertaining to any domestic activities related with our aid - will be achieved within the period of ten to fifteen years.

What is the future prospects for further international investment in your represented territory? We are unsure as of the moment, however, and we believe, that there still will be a chance for your represented government to attract potential foreign investors within the next three years, provided that any joint-objectives to be decided in our future negotiation, are achieved within the time frame of three to four years. Another six years will be filled with our effort in recommending the viability of your represented territory as a destination of foreign investment from our affiliated commercial partners, governmental clients as well as other Yohannesian and foreign entities within our international financial network.

Should there be any issues requiring further clarification not made possible through correspondence, please do not hesitate to contact me via my attached e-mail and phone, or my office. I look forward to negotiate with you in person myself, nine days from now.

Let us hope that the time has, indeed, arrived for not just your represented territory, but also the people you represent, to reap the full benefits of growth and prosperity.

Nā mātou, nā,

Group Chairman
Bank of Yohannes
Last edited by Yohannes on Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Monforte
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Monforte » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:23 am

To. Hemi Petera, Deputy Head of Overseas Operation, Bank of Yohannes
From. Lourenco di Pane, Governor Banca Princier di Monforte

Dear Mr. Petera,

Having in mind your investments in the green energy sector, Banca Princier di Monforte would like to wire the amount
of 2.000.000.000.000NSD to our current existing account and to follow the same investment strategy.

Thank you sincerely for your attention.

Sincerely,
Lourenco di Pane
Proud Member of The Stonewall Alliance. Non native English speaker

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Approval Confirmation of Lodged Applications

Postby Yohannes » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:03 pm

Empire of Symphonia wrote:
OOC: Wanted to make an IC post, but going to sleep soon. Hope you are well.
Application Form [2014 Shares]
Which one you are [tick one]? Agency [], Alliance [], Business [X], Government [], Individual [], Organisation []
Official name on record: Imperial Bank of Symphonia
Official nation of origin: United Kingdom of Aquitayne and Symphonia
Why do you want to invest in our business [summary]?
IBS recently is undergoing internal changes to help make it more competitive and profitable on the international scene. One of our new jobs is to create secure investment portfolios for our customers in the Investment department and we have strong confidence that the Bank of Yohannes can benefit our clients greatly. The money being invested in the Bank of Yohannes and the shares requested will be distributed proportionally among our clients.

Contact Us

Approval confirmation
Honourable representative
Office of Foreign Investment or equiv.
Imperial Bank of Symphonia

Automatic Message

Your request to purchase [100,000,000] [non-voting] [ordinary] shares - valued at [US$995,000,000.00 or nine hundred and ninety-five million universal standard dollars] has been processed, and pertinent information soon to be transferred to the following foreign investor profile:

Has been verified by our automatic record holder. Thank you for entrusting us - the world's multiregional bank - with your business.

[This is an automatic message and not to be replied upon for it will be left unanswered]

Empire of Symphonia wrote:
Nation: The Asian Federation of Nations
Type of government: Constitutional parliamentary monarchy
[Optional]Economic policy: pro-free trade, currently low interest rates (3%), expansionary monetary policy, contractionary fiscal policy
[Optional]Foreign policy: politically neutral on international scene, active in regional politics regarding humanitarian intervention, seeking additional markets for finished goods and raw materials

Contact Us

Approval confirmation
Foreign Investment Department or equiv.
Government of the Asian Federation

Kia Ora!

The Council of Overseas Investment Office has received your enclosed letter of application this morning. First of all, I would like to personally thank you for your invitation, allowing us to expand, establish and operate our subsidiary branches of financial service and banking provider in your represented sovereign realm.

After a brief voting session this morning, the Council has confirmed the approval of your application. Papers and document containing further details, pertaining to the arrangement associated with the establishment of our network of operation in your nation will arrive within one day's working time, 4:47 pm of the twelfth of June, signed and authorised by His Majesty Wiremu IV, Sovereign Monarch of the Kingdom of Yohannes.

As pledged in our storefront website, we will ensure that the application of the following range of benefits will be realised in your nation:

• The opening of our subsidiary branches or offices in your nation will provide you with a comprehensive list of services, ensuring our availability and readiness to meet your domestic or international demand: whether it's the need to borrow some capital for first home buyers or a local start-up business ready to be set up by an ambitious entrepreneurial individual from your nation, the experiment of your newbie mum-and-dad investors, the simple saving of one of your prestigious national corporation, or a portion of your government budget as well as sovereign wealth fund -- we have all the service that you need.

• We will give twenty-eight per cent of financial profit from our branches and operation in your nation to your represented government. We will play our part as a responsible financial & banking institution, morally supporting as well as financially sponsoring local businesses, cultural, educational as well as sporting events and initiatives. At the Bank of Yohannes, we are truly the world's multiregional bank: where connecting with your people is our first and foremost number one rule of the book.

• We will provide internationally-acknowledged high-standard and high-paying various local employment positions for your population. Middle-level managerial level, indirect financial support and businesses generated to various accounting and legal firms in your nation: where the Bank of Yohannes operate, the local economy is sure to benefit.

• Connecting with us allows you to join our multiregional commercial network, thereby giving you the opportunity to connect your economy with various other growing nations of the world: under one banner of mutual prosperity.
I sincerely believe in the range of benefits which the opening of our financial branches will have - new jobs, more opportunities as well as higher productivity - for the economy of the Asian Federation of Nations. Through our international banking and investment operation and network, we offer one of the most comprehensive service ranging from business loan, inter-governmental borrowing to banking depository plan with an engaging interest rate, that will surely attract numerous potential clients throughout the land of the Asian Federation.

Should there be any issues requiring further clarification not made possible through correspondence, please do not hesitate to contact me via my attached e-mail and phone, or my office.

Nā mātou, nā,

Director of Foreign Relations Committee
Bank of Yohannes

San Pellegrino Romana wrote:
HER MAJESTY'S GOVERNMENT

To Whom It May Concern:

Due to the warm and long-standing nature of our relationship with the Bank of Yohannes, Her Majesty's Government feels that the Bank is certainly our first choice to entrust our funds in regards to potential investment options. The Bank of Yohannes has proven to be a reliable, trustworthy, and profitable financial institution, thus the Rome Investment Authority wishes to purchase the maximum number of shares allotted to the international community (100 million). On behalf of Her Majesty's Government and the authority vested in me as the Chairman of the Rome Investment Authority, I hereby submit the application form and necessary documents for such a transaction.

Which one you are [tick one]? Agency [], Alliance [], Business [], Government [X], Individual [], Organisation []
Official name on record: The Rome Investment Authority
Official nation of origin: The Kingdom of Rome
Why do you want to invest in our business [summary]? See above.

Sir Gianni Monti, KCBS KCVO
Chairman of the Rome Investment Authority

Contact Us

Approval confirmation
Hon Sir Gianni Monti KCBS KCVO
Rome Investment Authority
The Government of Rome

Automatic Message

Your request to purchase [100,000,000] [non-voting] [ordinary] shares - valued at [US$995,000,000.00 or nine hundred and ninety-five million universal standard dollars] has been processed, and pertinent information soon to be transferred to the following foreign investor profile:

Has been verified by our automatic record holder. Thank you for entrusting us - the world's multiregional bank - with your business.

[This is an automatic message and not to be replied upon for it will be left unanswered]
Last edited by Yohannes on Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Approval Confirmation of Lodged Applications

Postby Yohannes » Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:37 am

Reino do Brazil wrote:
From. Joao Mansur, (GoV) Reino do Brazil Reserve Bank
To. Nā mātou, nā, Rt Hon William Apiata OME JP, 5h Earl of Whitby, Group Finance Director, Bank of Yohannes

Which one you are [tick one]? Agency [], Alliance [], Business [], Government [x], Individual [], Organisation []
Official name on record: Reino do Brazil Reserve Bank
Official nation of origin: Reino do Brazil
Why do you want to invest in our business [summary]? The Bank of Yohannes has, throughout its history, an Institution stable that can only lead to a good investment.

We sincerely hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,
JMansur

Contact Us

Approval confirmation
Hon Joao Mansur
Reino do Brazil Reserve Bank
The Government of Reino do Brazil

Automatic Message

Reino do Brazil Reserve Bank
    Nation: Reino do Brazil
    Entity: Government
    Category: Non-vote, Ordinary
    Stake: 100,000,000

The Jonathanian States wrote:
Subject: Acquisition of Shares
To: Whom it may concern, The Bank of Yohannes

Greetings,
As part of renewed international activity by ISHoldings we have found interest in acquiring foreign investments. The Bank of Yohannes being known for its stability, of course seemed like a secure investment.
Therefore, attached to this message, is an application/request for an acquisition of shares.

Sincerely,
Interim President of ISHoldings,

Which one you are [tick one]? Agency [], Alliance [], Business [X1], Government [], Individual [], Organisation []
Official name on record: ISHoldings
Official nation of origin: The Empire of the Jonathanian States
Why do you want to invest in our business [summary]? Seestein Holdings since quite a while has been seeking to expand its investments, and the opportunity to acquire a part of the renown Bank of Yohannes seemed like a secure investment.

1 - ISHoldings (Imperial Seestein Holdings) is a business owned by the the Monarch of the Jonathanian states, who due to its Monarchist goverment also is the government. Therefore, while being a theoretically different entity from the Jonathanian government, it de facto is a person, a government, and a business at the same time.

Contact Us

Approval confirmation
Mr Clinton Charters
Interim President
ISHoldings

Automatic Message

ISHoldings
    Nation: The Jonathanian States
    Entity: Business

Legendardisch
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Legendardisch » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:27 am

Dear Miss/Mister.
The Government of Legendardisch would like to open a Account and allow you to open branches in Legendardisch.

Application Form [Account Creation]
Which one you are [tick one]? Agency [x], Alliance [], Business [], Government [x], Individual [], Organisation []
Official name on record: Rijksintituut Voor Veteranen
Official nation of origin: The United Federation of Legendardisch
Type of account [tick one]:
Standard [] Executive [] Cash Fund [] High Security [x] Green Future [] Next Generation []
Initial deposit [US$]: 890,000,000
Do you want us to invest the money nationally? Yes
Do you want us to invest the money overseas? Yes
[Optional]If stated as YES, how do you want us to invest your money? In what way?
Other Agencies for Veterans or Elderly People.

Nation: The United Federation of Legendardisch
Type of government: Republic Federation
[Optional]Economic policy: Capitalist Market
[Optional]Foreign policy: Case by Case
The United Federation of Legendardisch

Pegasus Armed Dealership | De Volkscourant | Embassy Program | Factbook | Legendardisch.gov
PROUD MEMBER OF: I.S.A , I.C.O.N , V.N.T , U.P.A , I.F.C , I.E.S.P , I.A.T.A , I.C.D , D.S.A , U.T.A

Some very cool links: Flickr | DeviantART | Personal Website
Nederlander | Je Suis Charlie | PEGIDA

Rephesus
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Rephesus » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:43 am

. T A C T I C A L . D E S I G N . C O N S O R T I U M .
"A Product of Ingenuity"

AUTOMATED WIRE TRANSFER

[Account Deposit]

Official name on record:
Myrmidon Tactical Design

Official nation of origin:
Marquesan

Type of account:
Custom

Deposit [US$]:
$250,000,000,000 [Two Hundred, Fifty Billion Standard Dollars]

This has been an automated wire transfer from,

Myrmidon Tactical Design.

San Pera
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 11, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby San Pera » Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:50 am

Nation: San Pera
Type of government: Confederancy
[Optional]Economic policy: Free Market
[Optional]Foreign policy: Open
Proud Co-Founder of Atlanticana
Authored Issue #1263

Ulil
Envoy

Founded: May 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ulil » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:13 am

Which one you are [tick one]? Agency [X], Alliance [], Business [], Government [], Individual [], Organisation [X]
Official name on record:The board of ulilan overseas business development
Official nation of origin:Ulil
Why do you want to invest in our business [summary]?To help with overseas business development
"Imagination rules the world." - Napoleon Bonaparte
Please sign for justice
Vote for Joy Waymire 2016 Copy this into your signature.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: Account Creation Application - Vilamoura

Postby Yohannes » Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:15 pm

Vilamoura wrote:
From. Bank of Vilamoura Regulator
To. Nā mātou, nā, Rt Hon William Apiata OME JP, 5h Earl of Whitby, Group Finance Director, Bank of Yohannes

Dear (Hon) Apalata,

The State of Vilamoura would like to open an account at your fine Institution. Please find form bellow.

Which one you are [tick one]? Agency [], Alliance [], Business [], Government [x], Individual [], Organisation []
Official name on record: Banco de Vilamoura
Official nation of origin: The Republic of Vilamoura
Standard [] Executive [] Cash Fund [] High Security [] Green Future [] Next Generation [x]
Initial deposit [US$]: 300.000.000.000
[Optional]If stated as YES, how do you want us to invest your money? In what way? Renewable Energy

With our best Regards,

Armindo de Sousa, (GoV)

Contact Us

Account creation application
Mr Armindo de Sousa, representing
The Bank of Vilamoura
Government of Vilamoura

Kia Ora!

I am pleased to be given the opportunity to correspond with you myself, Mr de Sousa, in your representative capacity of the Bank of Vilamoura, and by extension that of the Government of Vilamoura. As one of the many distinguished high-net worth clients of our international private banking service, you can be assured that we will deliver:

• Everything you would rightly expect from a world-class institution's premier banking account.
  • An internationally-directed and connected network of security to protect you, and your hard-earned wealth.
  • A comprehensive system of reward points that can be spent in over 400 nations worldwide.
  • An Internationally-directed and connected network of assistance in the case of lost or stolen cards.
  • 24 hours, 7 days access to our representative on behalf of His Majesty's Foreign Investment Council.
  • World-class mobile and internet banking service as well as accessibility.
  • First-class investment opportunity in over 400 nations and countless regions worldwide.
The Council of Overseas Investment Office has received your enclosed letter of application this morning, and after a brief voting session this morning, the Council has confirmed the approval of your application. Papers and document containing further details, pertaining to the arrangement associated with the establishment of our network of operation in your nation will arrive within one day's working time, 9:30 am of the sixteenth of June, signed and authorised by His Majesty Wiremu IV, Sovereign Monarch of the Kingdom of Yohannes.

As listed in your application, we will ensure that the the following range of benefits will be realised for you:

• Twenty-five per cent of initial fund released by the Government of Vilamoura will be channeled as available capital to our Bank of Yohannes Green Growth Scheme (BYGGS). The scheme has ensured our institutional presence in the forefront of modern international green revolution, contributing to the development of many renewable energy projects, acting as the source of capital investment to various small-to-medium green enterprises, and supporting active, community-minded and business-friendly green organisations out there.

• We will prioritise various sectors of your national economy as the primary destination of our capital, as requested by your represented government in the 'Do you want us to invest the money nationally?' section of our application. Further available indirect investment will be made in overseas nations with fiscally responsible governments and stable regional position, possessing a relatively advanced financial & banking sector within their respective economies. The 'emerging risk' category will be the chosen category for the green-growth projects to be selected by our representatives.

• And finally, as one of our many, but equally important international private banking clients - your account has been listed under the ‘List of Accounts’ [ link here ] in our official storefront to indicate its designation under our international private banking category - you are entitled to the numbered bank account service.

This will provide you the ability to remove your name and any other forms of client identification, from virtually every single computerised record, and almost every single documents - with the exception of one, made available only to the Chairperson of Group Audit Committee of our institution. You will also be given your very own silver pager - certainly not mass-produced from Whatyoucall-itian Empire or the Manufacturing People’s Republic, it is made in the Kingdom of Yohannes - which will include your number and code, acting as the required proof of identity to our banking representatives.
International investment is not something for the faint-hearted, and we are aware of the risks that the result of your investment can initially experience that of a downward trend. You can rest assure, however, to know that the Bank of Yohannes will take as many preventive measures as possible - within our available means - to minimise the above mentioned unwanted scenario.

Should there be any issues requiring further clarification not made possible through correspondence, please do not hesitate to contact me via my attached e-mail and phone, or my office.

Nā mātou, nā,

Bank of Yohannes
Last edited by Yohannes on Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kington Langley
Minister

Founded: Nov 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Kington Langley » Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:04 pm

I'm so sorry for the long delay! NS, unfortunately, took a back seat for these past few weeks.

To: Sir Matthew Alexander Gilligan OME, Group Chairman of the Bank of Yohannes
Subject: Request for account

Sir Gilligan,

I am writing to you personally, seeking to take advantage of the tremendous investment opportunities offered by your fine banking institution. While having been a loyal patron of a number of Kingtonian-based banks since our creation, the days where we focused primarily on our home market are long over.

Feeling that relying on the Bank of Yohannes to manage a significant portion of our financial assets would adequately reflect this we come before you today, humbly requesting the establishment of a high security account. Within said account CuppaCoffee PLC would seek to deposit 40 million Universal Standard Dollars, a sizeable portion of our current available funds. Attached below is a completed version of the necessary application, we hope it has been filled out correctly. Respecting that you are one of the most popular financial institutions in the world, do not feel pressed to get back to us before you are able.

We look forward to hearing from you,

Oliver Buxon
CEO of CuppaCoffee PLC

Which one you are [tick one]? Agency [], Alliance [], Business [✓], Government [], Individual [], Organisation []
Official name on record: CuppaCoffee PLC
Official nation of origin: Grand Duchy of Kington Langley
Standard [] Executive [] Cash Fund [] High Security [✓] Green Future [] Next Generation []
Initial deposit [US$]: $40,000,000
Do you want us to invest the money nationally?: Yes
Do you want us to invest the money overseas?: Yes
[Optional]If stated as YES, how do you want us to invest your money? In what way?: As a company that focuses mainly on the international market, domestic investment should be kept a minimum
Last edited by Kington Langley on Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nationality: British (English)
Political compass:
- Economic Left/Right: -4.25
- Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.69
Leader of the Commonwealth of Kington Langley
Founder of the Universal Broadcasting Union
View our extensive and informative collection of NSWiki articles
Our embassy programme here
Grand Duke: Thomas II
Prime Minister: Kevin Darling
Capital city: Kingsmouth
National anthem: Kington Langley Forever
Demonym: Kingtonian
WA status: Non-member

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: Application - Government of Cata Larga

Postby Yohannes » Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:59 pm

Cata Larga wrote:
Sent To: Whom It May Concern, the Bank of Yohannes
Sent By: Andrie Rensaude, Member of the Confederal Directorate, Director of the Confederal Bureau of Commerce
Subject: Expansion in the Catalarguense Commonwealth
Encryption: Indigienë-4

Respectful salutations, sir or madam.

The Catalarguense Commonwealth maintains one of the strongest financial sectors in the modern world, as well as one of the most insular. While our banks are among some of the oldest and most respected banks still in business today, the complacency of the financial sector recently has hurt the consumer as well as the continued vitality of the Catalarguense economy. Pursuant to government policy with the aim of keeping the Commonwealth's economy vibrant and viable, the Confederal Bureau of Commerce has been given authorization to encourage the free market with regards to the financial sector in response to the continued dominance of the Banqué Generielë in Catalarguense finance as well as recent acquisitions by not only the Banqué Generielë but also by other major Catalarguense banks. As such, the Confederal Bureau of Commerce is relaxing regulations on the normally clandestine Catalarguense financial sector, and encouraging foreign bank expansion into the Catalarguense Commonwealth. As you might be able to guess, the Confederal Bureau of Commerce has decided that the Bank of Yohannes would be a viable choice.

The Catalarguense Commonwealth is one of the most business-friendly countries today. Boasting low corporate and capital gains taxes, a highly-educated and enthusiastic workforce, and large international influence, the Commonwealth is a logical choice should the Bank of Yohannes deem it fit to expand internationally. We, of course, would gladly welcome any efforts on the part of the Bank of Yohannes to expand into the Commonwealth, for reasons stated above. We hope that you will find expansion into the Catalarguense Commonwealth as mutually beneficial to us as the Confederal Bureau of Commerce does.

The necessary documentation will be found attached to this missive below.

Nation: The Confederated Free Cities and Departments of the Catalarguense Commonwealth
Type of government: Federal Directorial Republic
[Optional]Economic policy: Social Market Capitalism
[Optional]Foreign policy: Pro-democracy, expansion of Catalarguense influence abroad, anti-slavery, anti-communism, anti-fascism, et cetera

Wishing the best for both of our endeavors,

His Eminence
Andrie Rensaude
Director of the Confederal Bureau of Commerce
Representing the Government, People, and Domains of the Confederated Free Cities and Departments of the Catalarguense Commonwealth

Contact Us

Approval confirmation
Hon Andrie Rensaude
Director of the Bureau of Commerce

Kia Ora!

Greetings, your Honourable Mr Rensaude. I am truly pleased to have received your letter of invitation this morning. Our institution fully welcome the opportunity to invest in, and expand our operation throughout the realms of the Catalarguense Commonwealth. Thank you for the authority you have vested upon the Bank of Yohannes, to act as one of the many financial service providers and institutions of banking in your represented nation.

I have forwarded your letter - together with your submitted application and attached documents - to the Council of Overseas Investment, and after a brief period of consultation as well as general voting, I would like to confirm their collective approval of your application. Papers and relevant documents containing further details, pertaining to the arrangement associated with the establishment of our network of operation in your nation will arrive within one day's working time, 6:37 pm of the eighteenth of June, signed and authorised by His Majesty Wiremu IV, Sovereign Monarch of the Kingdom of Yohannes.

As pledged in our storefront website, we will ensure that the application of the following range of benefits will be realised in Cata Larga:

• The opening of our subsidiary branches or offices in your nation will provide you with a comprehensive list of services, ensuring our availability and readiness to meet your domestic or international demand: whether it's the need to borrow some capital for first home buyers or a local start-up business ready to be set up by an ambitious entrepreneurial individual from your nation, the experiment of your newbie mum-and-dad investors, the simple saving of one of your prestigious national corporation, or a portion of your government budget as well as sovereign wealth fund -- we have all the service that you need.

• We will give twenty-eight per cent of financial profit from our branches and operation in your nation to your represented government. We will play our part as a responsible financial & banking institution, morally supporting as well as financially sponsoring local businesses, cultural, educational as well as sporting events and initiatives. At the Bank of Yohannes, we are truly the world's multiregional bank: where connecting with your people is our first and foremost number one rule of the book.

• We will provide internationally-acknowledged high-standard and high-paying various local employment positions for your population. Middle-level managerial level, indirect financial support and businesses generated to various accounting and legal firms in your nation: where the Bank of Yohannes operate, the local economy is sure to benefit.

• Connecting with us allows you to join our multiregional commercial network, thereby giving you the opportunity to connect your economy with various other growing nations of the world: under one banner of mutual prosperity.
I am convinced in the range of benefits associated with our opening in the realms of Cata Larga. The Bank of Yohannes and its associated subsidiaries as well as financial branches will provide new opportunities of high-paying, world-standard employment position for your people, and further secondary jobs indirectly created for accountants and law firms in your nation would be made into reality by our institutional presence.

Through our international banking and investment operation, the Bank of Yohannes and its subsidiaries offer one of the most comprehensive service - ranging from business loan to local and regional governmental borrowing and banking depository plan with an engaging, credible interest rate - which would surely attract numerous potential clients throughout the Commonwealth.

Nā mātou, nā,

Group Chairman
Bank of Yohannes
Last edited by Yohannes on Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

St Saratoga
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 22, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby St Saratoga » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:41 am

Ignore
Last edited by St Saratoga on Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:50 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Appearances:
  • World Baseball Classic 41, 47
  • World Cup of Hockey 34, 38, 39, 40, 47
  • World Lacrosse Championship 21, 28, 31, 33, 34
  • Independent Cup: 17
Best Results:
  • World Baseball Classic: Group Stage
  • World Cup of Hockey: Group Stage
  • World Lacrosse Championship: 3rd Place (28), 1st Place (31)
  • Independent Cup: N/A
For Sports Lovers: http://jim-nielsen.com/teamcolors/

Tortured & Defeated Minnesota Sports Fan

Sixieme Republique Francaise
Spokesperson

Founded: May 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sixieme Republique Francaise » Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:55 pm

Yohannes wrote:
(Image)

Contact Us

Financial Aid
Foreign Relations Office or equiv.
Government of the Sixth French Republic

Kia Ora!

It is to my deep pleasure, that you have given me the opportunity to communicate our previous points, with an open mind and long-term view of growth and prosperity of your represented nation, and for the people which you and your government represent. The business and investment communities of the Kingdom of Yohannes has regarded this opportunity positively, and further discussion dates as well as interorganisational negotiation schedule will be presented to your represented government in the following days.

In recent years, your represented territorial sovereignty has suffered under an unfavourable situation largely not of your own making. Prolonged period of political upheavals begets economic decline, which in turn begets social turbulence and diplomatic limitation. It is a self-fulfilling prophecy found in almost every single 'banana' republics of our historical timeline.

I am not saying nor subtly hinting, in any possible way, that you represent that of a 'banana' republic or any similar polities to the aforementioned type of politically unstable sovereignty. The Yohannesian financial and investment communities have therefore resolutely pledged our financial contribution - in the form of the fund I have informed you in our previous correspondence - and our utmost sympathy for your represented people.

Furthermore, I thoroughly welcome your decision to accept my recommendation, for the emplacement of a temporary Yohannesian Foreign Office inspector in your represented territorial sovereignty. At the Bank of Yohannes, we are committed to fight the very degenerative diseases of financial corruption, political collusion and governmental nepotism.

Her Excellency Dame Eleanor White, Second Grand Companion of the Yohannesian Order of Merit, will ensure the assignment of an individual well-acquainted - both culturally and politically - to the unique condition of your represented territorial sovereignty, and its people. The responsible individual to head this department will be accountable for the management of the above mentioned sum of financial aid, and be answerable to no one but the Board of Directors of the Bank of Yohannes itself. Our appointed High Commissioner will work with your represented government as your partner in ensuring that our joint-economic objective - pertaining to any domestic activities related with our aid - will be achieved within the period of ten to fifteen years.

What is the future prospects for further international investment in your represented territory? We are unsure as of the moment, however, and we believe, that there still will be a chance for your represented government to attract potential foreign investors within the next three years, provided that any joint-objectives to be decided in our future negotiation, are achieved within the time frame of three to four years. Another six years will be filled with our effort in recommending the viability of your represented territory as a destination of foreign investment from our affiliated commercial partners, governmental clients as well as other Yohannesian and foreign entities within our international financial network.

Should there be any issues requiring further clarification not made possible through correspondence, please do not hesitate to contact me via my attached e-mail and phone, or my office. I look forward to negotiate with you in person myself, nine days from now.

Let us hope that the time has, indeed, arrived for not just your represented territory, but also the people you represent, to reap the full benefits of growth and prosperity.

Nā mātou, nā,

(Image)
Group Chairman
Bank of Yohannes

“Égalité, Fraternité, Résistance, Tradition, Souverainté”

OFFICE OF THE PEOPLE'S COMMISSARIAT OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS, EXPATRIATES AS WELL AS DIPLOMACY OF THE SIXTH FRENCH REPUBLIC
DIRECT COMMUNIQUE FROM THE GREAT LEADER HIMSELF

Encryption: Top Secret
Addressee: Group Chairman of the Bank of Yohannes
Subject: Aid

To whom it may concern,

As leader of the Sixth French Republic, I humbly thank you for coming to an agreement with us. To clarify as well as to answer your questions, we intend to nationalise North Sea petrol rigs, commence shale gas fracking along the coast facing the English Channel, expand our nationalised defence industry exportations, nationalise our information technology, nationalise our automobile industry, whilst also utilise nationalised tourism, uranium, amongst other aspects of our economy to form a system that shalt benefit only our people, not the interests of the bourgeois-oligarch international mafia, whilst we shalt look to foreign entities to sell our goods as well as services too, in return for revenue in gold bullions, to generate us the major strength we need to build up the Sixth Republic controlled parts of France into a stronger economy. We do have the Soviet Union, China, Bilad ash-Sham, Brazil, India, Cuba, Venezuela, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Angola, Mozambique, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Nepal, DPRK, in addition to Yugoslavia-Czechoslovakia amongst others as major allies or default allies in addition to trading partners. We shalt also look for major partners in the world beyond that shalt interact with us on equal ground as well as on mutual understanding. I am also aware Yohannes as well as Bilad ash-Sham are on good footing together, which begged the question if Yohannesian people would like to establish contact with our economy to invest into our growth. As you have cleared up in the latest response to us, that you might help us get the foreign investors we shalt need for our motherland, this basically answers our questions. It is good to do economic interactions with truly honest entities such as yourselves. We thank Yohanne very much.

Cordially, With All Due Respect,

Camarade Le Dragon | Glorious Supreme Soviet President of the Sixth French Republic
Greater First Nation Empire of France (Grande Première Nation et Empire de La France)

Population: 70 million people.
Armed Strength: Active Military, Reserve Militia, Paramilitary = 18 162 777 personnel

(Puppet account of Souriya Al-Assad).

WORD! - QUOTE OF THE MONTH

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: Request & Deposit - Banca Princier di Monforte

Postby Yohannes » Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:29 pm

Monforte wrote:

Dear Mr. Petera,

Having in mind your investments in the green energy sector, Banca Princier di Monforte would like to wire the amount
of 2.000.000.000.000NSD to our current existing account and to follow the same investment strategy.

Sincerely,
Lourenco di Pane

Contact Us

Request & deposit
Mr Lourenco di Pane, Governor of
Banca Princier di Monforte
Government of Monforte

Kia Ora!

Governor di Pane, I would like to thank you for the opportunity you have presented to the Bank of Yohannes. The Principality's Bank of Monforte has for a long period of time been one of our valued international private banking clients.

The leading officer of the Bank of Yohannes Green Growth Scheme [BYGGS] has confirmed their approval to your request of investment strategy transition from that of the Cash Fund to the Green Future setting, and as we speak and correspond with one another, related paper work and document have been prepared, and is to arrive at the desk of your secretary by tomorrow afternoon.

And finally, your request to deposit the sum of [US$2,000,000,000,000.00] or two trillion universal standard dollars has been processed, and pertinent information soon to be transferred to your international private banking overseas numbered account profile:

308. Banca Princier di Monforte
    Nation: Monforte
    Account: Green Future
    Interest rate: 4.50% pa
Has been verified by our automatic record holder. Thank you for entrusting us - the world's absolutely, positively, truly multiregional bank - with your business. Should there be any issues requiring further clarification not made possible through correspondence, please do not hesitate to contact me via my attached e-mail and phone, or my office.

Nā mātou, nā,

Chairwoman of Audit Committee
Bank of Yohannes

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: Application - Government of Legendardisch

Postby Yohannes » Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:11 pm

Legendardisch wrote:
Dear Miss/Mister.
The Government of Legendardisch would like to open a Account and allow you to open branches in Legendardisch.

Which one you are [tick one]? Agency [x], Alliance [], Business [], Government [x], Individual [], Organisation []
Official name on record: Rijksintituut Voor Veteranen
Official nation of origin: The United Federation of Legendardisch
Standard [] Executive [] Cash Fund [] High Security [x] Green Future [] Next Generation []
Initial deposit [US$]: 890,000,000
[Optional]If stated as YES, how do you want us to invest your money? In what way?
Other Agencies for Veterans or Elderly People.

Nation: The United Federation of Legendardisch
Type of government: Republic Federation
[Optional]Economic policy: Capitalist Market
[Optional]Foreign policy: Case by Case

Contact Us

Associated representative of the
Ministry of Finance
Government of Legendardisch

Kia Ora!

Greetings to you! I am pleased to have been given the opportunity to correspond with you, in your capacity as the representative of the Government of Legendardisch. It is quite something of an honour for I myself to see - on behalf of my father - the partnership the Bank of Yohannes has established with yet another politically stable and financially able government originating from the region of Elysium.

The Council of Overseas Investment Office has received your enclosed letter of application, and after a brief voting session this morning, have confirmed their collective approval of your lodged application. Papers and relevant document containing further details, pertaining to the creation of your governmental account, and the arrangement associated with the establishment of our network of operation in your nation, will arrive within one day's working time, 2:52 pm of the twentieth of June, signed and authorised by my father, His Royal Majesty Wiremu IV, sovereign monarch of our kingdom.

As one of the many distinguished high-net worth clients of our international private banking service, you can be assured that we will deliver:

• Everything you would rightly expect from a world-class institution's premier banking account.
  • An internationally-directed and connected network of security to protect you, and your hard-earned wealth.
  • A comprehensive system of reward points that can be spent in over 400 nations worldwide.
  • An Internationally-directed and connected network of assistance in the case of lost or stolen cards.
  • 24 hours, 7 days access to our representative on behalf of His Majesty's Foreign Investment Council.
  • First-class investment opportunity in over 400 nations and countless regions worldwide.
As listed in your application, we will ensure that the the following range of benefits will be realised for you:

• No more than ten per cent of initial fund released by the Government of Legendardisch will be channeled as available capital to our International Rest Home & Elderly Hospitality Scheme (RHES). The scheme has ensured our institutional presence in various international rest home as well as elderly care-related products, and services deemed and categorised as 'low-risk' to our investors.

• We will prioritise your home country and sector related to the above scheme as the primary destination of our capital, as requested by your represented government in the 'Do you want us to invest the money nationally?' section of our application. Further available indirect investment will be made in overseas nations with fiscally and diplomatically responsible governments, the existence of a coherent rule of law and stable regional position, and nations possessing a relatively advanced financial & banking sector within their respective economies. The 'emerging risk' category will be the chosen category for our overseas (non-Legendardisch) projects.

• And finally, as one of our many, but equally important international private banking clients - your account has been listed under the ‘List of Accounts’ [ link here ] in our official storefront to indicate its designation under our international private banking category - you are entitled to the numbered bank account service. This will provide you the ability to remove your name and any other forms of client identification, from virtually every single computerised record, and almost every single documents - with the exception of one, made available only to the Chairperson of Group Audit Committee of our institution.

• You will also be given your very own silver pager - certainly not mass-produced from Whatyoucallit-ian Empire or the Manufacturing People’s Republic, it is made in the Kingdom of Yohannes - which will include your number and code, acting as the required proof of identity to our banking representatives.
International investment is not something for the faint-hearted, and we are aware of the various risks involved, where the pattern of your investment can initially, or temporarily, experience that of a downward trend. You can rest assure, however, to know that the Bank of Yohannes will take as many preventive measures as possible - within our available means - to minimise the above mentioned unwanted scenario.

And finally, regarding our institutional presence, and operation in your nation. As pledged in our storefront website, we will ensure that the application of the following range of benefits will be realised in Legendardisch:

I am truly convinced by the range of benefits associated with our opening in Legendardisch. The Bank of Yohannes and its associated subsidiaries as well as financial branches will provide new opportunities of high-paying, world-standard employment position for your people, and further secondary jobs indirectly created for accountants and law firms in your nation would be made into reality by our institutional presence.

Through our international banking and investment operation, the Bank of Yohannes and its subsidiaries offer one of the most comprehensive service - ranging from business loan to local and regional governmental borrowing and banking depository plan with an engaging, credible interest rate - which would surely attract numerous potential clients throughout the land of the Federation.

Nā mātou, nā,

Her Royal Highness Garnet til Alexandros
Non-voting Member of the Board
Bank of Yohannes

Contact Us

Your Account Status
Rijksintituut Voor Veteranen
Government of Legendardisch

Automatic Message

Your request to open the following account, and deposit the sum of [US$890,000,000.00] or eight hundred and ninety million universal standard dollars has been processed, and pertinent information soon to be transferred to the following overseas account holder profile:

333. Rijksintituut Voor Veteranen
    Nation: Legendardisch
    Account: High Security
    Category: Agency
Has been verified by our automatic record holder. Thank you for entrusting us - the world's absolutely, positively, truly multiregional bank - with your business.

Last edited by Yohannes on Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: Deposit Confirmation & Share Application

Postby Yohannes » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:58 pm

Rephesus wrote:

(Image)
. T A C T I C A L . D E S I G N . C O N S O R T I U M .
"A Product of Ingenuity"

AUTOMATED WIRE TRANSFER

[Account Deposit]

Official name on record:
Myrmidon Tactical Design

Official nation of origin:
Marquesan

Type of account:
Custom

Deposit [US$]:
$250,000,000,000 [Two Hundred, Fifty Billion Standard Dollars]

This has been an automated wire transfer from,

Myrmidon Tactical Design.

Contact Us

Your Account Status
Rephesus Business Division
Myrmidon Tactical Design

Automatic Message

Your request to deposit the sum of [US$250,000,000,000.00] or two hundred and fifty billion universal standard dollars has been processed, and pertinent information soon to be transferred to the following international private banking numbered account profile:

320. Myrmidon Tactical Design
    Nation: Marquesan
    Account: Premium High Quality
    Deposit: US$1,500,000,000,000.00
    Category: Business
Has been verified by our automatic record holder. Thank you for entrusting us - the world's absolutely, positively, truly multiregional bank - with your business.

Ulil wrote:
Which one you are [tick one]? Agency [X], Alliance [], Business [], Government [], Individual [], Organisation [X]
Official name on record:The board of ulilan overseas business development
Official nation of origin:Ulil
Why do you want to invest in our business [summary]?To help with overseas business development

Contact Us

Approval confirmation
The Board of Executives
Ulilan Overseas Business Development

Automatic Message

The Board of Ulilan Overseas Business Development
    Nation: Ulil
    Entity: Agency

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: Application - Government of San Pera

Postby Yohannes » Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:34 pm

San Pera wrote:Application Form [Branch Opening]
Nation: San Pera
Type of government: Confederancy
[Optional]Economic policy: Free Market
[Optional]Foreign policy: Open

Contact Us

Branch opening application
Associated representative of the
Ministry of Finance or equivalent
Confederacy of San Pera

Kia Ora!

Greetings to you Sir/Madam. I am Sir Grant Wellington, acting in my capacity as the Director of Foreign Relations Committee of the Bank of Yohannes. Allow me to first say that I sincerely value your trust in our institution, conveyed by your represented government in its recent decision to invite us to expand our financial services & banking presence, and establish our subsidiary branches in your represented nation.

His Majesty’s Council and the Overseas Investment Office has received your enclosed letter of application yesterday, and after a brief voting session this morning, the seventeen-members council has confirmed their collective approval of your application. Relevant papers and document containing further details, pertaining to the arrangement associated with the establishment of our network of operation in San Perra will arrive within one day's working time, 8:17 am of the twenty-third of June, signed and authorised by His Majesty Wiremu IV, Sovereign Monarch of the Kingdom of Yohannes.

As pledged in our storefront website, we will ensure that the application of the following range of benefits will be realised in San Pera:

I am truly convinced by the range of benefits associated with our opening in San Pera. The Bank of Yohannes and its associated subsidiaries as well as financial branches will provide new opportunities of high-paying, world-standard employment position for your people, and further secondary jobs indirectly created for accountants and law firms in your nation would be made into reality by our institutional presence.

Through our international banking and investment operation as stated above, the Bank of Yohannes and its subsidiaries offer one of the most comprehensive service - ranging from business loan to local and regional governmental borrowing and banking depository plan with an engaging, credible interest rate - which would surely attract numerous potential clients throughout the land of the Confederation.

Nā mātou, nā,

Sir Grant Wellington, MYK[2nd] MBA LLB[Hons]
Bank of Yohannes
Last edited by Yohannes on Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

Europeian union
Civilian

Founded: Jun 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Europeian union » Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:13 pm

The Europeian Union would like to apply for The Bank of Yohannes to establish a branch in our fledgling nation. The Europeian Union is a new to the world stage and our economy is in need of being strengthened. Due, to it being exhausted from producing war materials, for a long bloody conflict with Nazi rebels. We are a fledgling Democratic Republic.
Last edited by Europeian union on Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: Application - CuppaCoffee

Postby Yohannes » Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:49 pm

Kington Langley wrote:
To: Sir Matthew Alexander Gilligan OME, Group Chairman of the Bank of Yohannes
Subject: Request for account

Sir Gilligan,

I am writing to you personally, seeking to take advantage of the tremendous investment opportunities offered by your fine banking institution. While having been a loyal patron of a number of Kingtonian-based banks since our creation, the days where we focused primarily on our home market are long over.

Feeling that relying on the Bank of Yohannes to manage a significant portion of our financial assets would adequately reflect this we come before you today, humbly requesting the establishment of a high security account. Within said account CuppaCoffee PLC would seek to deposit 40 million Universal Standard Dollars, a sizeable portion of our current available funds. Attached below is a completed version of the necessary application, we hope it has been filled out correctly. Respecting that you are one of the most popular financial institutions in the world, do not feel pressed to get back to us before you are able.

We look forward to hearing from you,

Oliver Buxon
CEO of CuppaCoffee PLC

Which one you are [tick one]? Agency [], Alliance [], Business [✓], Government [], Individual [], Organisation []
Official name on record: CuppaCoffee PLC
Official nation of origin: Grand Duchy of Kington Langley
Standard [] Executive [] Cash Fund [] High Security [✓] Green Future [] Next Generation []
Initial deposit [US$]: $40,000,000
Do you want us to invest the money nationally?: Yes
Do you want us to invest the money overseas?: Yes
[Optional]If stated as YES, how do you want us to invest your money? In what way?: As a company that focuses mainly on the international market, domestic investment should be kept a minimum

[ OOC: I am really.. really sorry for not replying until now :p ]

Contact Us

Mr Oliver Buxon
Chief Executive Officer
CuppaCoffee PLC

Kia Ora!

I am pleased to finally correspond with the Chief Executive Officer of the leading coffee and assorted beverages retail brand of the world - CuppaCoffee - himself. Sir Gilligan is currently on holiday leave, and has assigned for me to write this letter on his behalf to you.

I will not lie: as for myself, I am a regular at the local CuppaCoffee here in Te Whanganui-a-Tara CBD, every morning, half past six, my morning would not have been completed without a relaxing stroll, seat, and a morning cuppa there. And that is just one of the things I have come to admire about your represented multinational business. The jobs and employment opportunities and position you have made available for the Yohannesians you have employed historically, the knowledge related to the hospitality and food marketing sector you have granted for the Yohannesians under your charge, and last but not least: the statistical contribution you have given to our growing economy every single year.

I have also tried to persuade my father - His Majesty the King of our kingdom - to, at least, visit your coffee shop once a month. Sadly, he is one busy man, but I am sure that one day, even he will be captivated himself by your homely decorated shop down here! Let us finally get on to our business: as one of the many distinguished high-net worth clients of our international private banking service, you can be assured that the Bank of Yohannes will deliver, for your business:

The Council of Overseas Investment Office has received your enclosed letter of application yesterday and after a brief voting session this morning, they have confirmed the approval of your application. Papers and document containing further details, pertaining to the arrangement associated with the establishment of our network of operation in your nation will arrive within one day's working time, 10:30 am of the twenty-fifth of June, signed and authorised by my father, His Majesty the King, sovereign monarch of our kingdom.

• No more than ten per cent of initial fund released by CuppaCoffee PLC will be channeled as available capital to our International Indirect Investment Scheme [IIIS], or known as the Triple I & S by our senior staff. Through this scheme, we have accumulated the capital of eager multiregional investors such as your represented company, and invest accordingly following our standard of best practice in nations having acknowledged regulatory regimes and checks in places. The category of our target entities can range from 'very low risk' to 'high risk', as according to the investment option each of our client will make available for us to pursue. In your case, it will be designated as 'low' due to your 'High Security' preference.

• We will not prioritise your home nation and domestic sectors related to the above scheme as the primary destination of our capital, as requested by your represented government in the 'If stated as YES, how do you want us to invest your money?' section of our application. Your fund will be allocated to overseas nations having the presence of fiscally prudent and diplomatically responsible governments, the existence of a coherent rule of law and stable regional position, and those possessing a relatively advanced financial & banking sector within their respective economies.

• And finally, as one of our many, but equally important international private banking clients - your account has been listed under the ‘List of Accounts’ [ link here ] in our official storefront to indicate its designation under our international private banking category - you are entitled to the numbered bank account service. This will provide you the ability to remove your name and any other forms of client identification, from virtually every single computerised record, and almost every single documents - with the exception of one, made available only to the Chairperson of Group Audit Committee of our institution.

• You will also be given your very own silver pager - certainly not mass-produced from Whatyoucallit-ian Empire or the Manufacturing People’s Republic, it is made in the Kingdom of Yohannes - which will include your number and code, acting as the required proof of identity to our banking representatives.
International investment is not something for the faint-hearted, and we are aware of the various risks involved, where the pattern of your investment can initially, or temporarily, experience that of a downward trend. You can rest assure, however, to know that the Bank of Yohannes will take as many preventive measures as possible - within our available means - to minimise the above mentioned unwanted scenario.

Nā mātou, nā,

Bank of Yohannes

Israel and Palestine-Jordan
Secretary

Founded: Jun 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Israel and Palestine-Jordan » Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:03 pm

The government of israel and Palestine-Jordan would like to borrow 1 billion USD to be paid back to your institution
Population : 15,000,00 citizens
Army:800,000
Economy : devloping (RP) GDP (RP) : 90 million $ GDP per capita (5,150 Levantinian pounds)
Looking to : arms, desgin of Parliament seats , Aid, construction of destroyed cities ,

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: Europeian union

Postby Yohannes » Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:31 pm

Europeian union wrote:The Europeian Union would like to apply for The Bank of Yohannes to establish a branch in our fledgling nation. The Europeian Union is a new to the world stage and our economy is in need of being strengthened. Due, to it being exhausted from producing war materials, for a long bloody conflict with Nazi rebels. We are a fledgling Democratic Republic.

[ OOC: Hi there! How many of Bank of Yohannes branches would you like to open in your nation? :p

The application to establish BY branches can be found here: [click me!]. Kindly fill that application and I'll approve your request. ]

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

To the Government of Israel and Palestine-Jordan

Postby Yohannes » Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:29 am

Israel and Palestine-Jordan wrote:
The government of israel and Palestine-Jordan would like to borrow 1 billion USD to be paid back to your institution

Contact Us

Your Request
Hon Sir/Madam
Associated governmental representative
Government of Israel and Palestine-Jordan

Kia Ora!

Greetings to you, Sir/Madam. I would like to thank you for the trust you have for our institution, by giving us the opportunity to become one of the financial services providers to your represented government.

Dame Aliena Thorndon - acting in her capacity as Crown Law Adviser to the Board - has authorised her approval, and the Foreign Investment Council of His Majesty’s Government - after a long and inquisitively profound discussion - has granted their positive confirmation: thereby, granting the opportunity for us to accept your formal request. The Bank of Yohannes will make available the sum of one billion in universal standard dollars for the next twelve months, with certain conditions attached to our lending programme.

Dame Eleanor White - the Chairperson of Group Audit Committee of the Board - will ensure the proper management of the above capital to be designated to the associated Department of Economic Growth or agencies with equivalent responsibility and functions in your nation : thereby ensuring the avoidance, or at the very least minimisation, of fund misuse originally designated as fuel to growth in Israel and Palestine-Jordan, and the catalyzing of wealth generation for her people. In her capacity as the to-be-designated High Commissioner of Yohannes in Israel and Palestine-Jordan, she will be held accountable to no one, but the Board of Directors of the Bank of Yohannes.

I will give your represented government the opportunity to first consider the above condition as requested by us, and would like to assure you that the Bank of Yohannes - and HM Government - will not request for the availability of any 'backroom resource compensation' or 'territorial return' as the condition of our incoming agreement, unlike the majority of other financial interests overseas. Furthermore, interest and loan-related cost as well as details will be provided in our future negotiation, following the approval of your represented government to the above condition.

I humbly await the decision and letter of your represented government. Should there be any issues requiring further clarification not made possible through correspondence, please do not hesitate to contact me via my attached e-mail and phone, or my office.

Nā mātou, nā,

Bank of Yohannes
Last edited by Yohannes on Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Monforte
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Monforte » Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:05 pm

Mr Panne,

Banca Princier di Monforte is wiring the amount of
onto our account at your Institution.
The Bank also is requesting the price of gold bullion per oz.

Faithfully.
Lourenco di Panne
Proud Member of The Stonewall Alliance. Non native English speaker

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Account Update - Monforte

Postby Yohannes » Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:35 pm

Monforte wrote:

Mr Panne,

Banca Princier di Monforte is wiring the amount of 2.000.000.000.000 onto our account at your Institution.
The Bank also is requesting the price of gold bullion per oz.

Faithfully.
Lourenco di Panne

Contact Us

Your Account Status
His Excellency Sith Lord Dr Amin Haat
National Leader of Ukulingana

Automatic Encrypted Message

Your request to deposit the sum of [US$2,000,000,000,000.00] or two trillion universal standard dollars has been processed, and pertinent, encrypted information soon to be transferred to the following numbered account holder profile:

308. Banca Princier di Monforte
    Nation: Monforte
    Account: Green Future
    Interest rate: 4.50% pa
Has been verified by our automatic record holder. Regarding your request for the price of gold bullion per ounce, the Bank of Yohannes offers our foreign investors two type of services:

• We will sell the gold to your represented government, which your representative can then store. We will furthermore take full responsibility for transportation costs as well as security measure during the forementioned transfer.

• We will sell the gold to your represented government, and store the forementioned gold in its own vaults in the Bank of Yohannes underground treasury complex for a small fee, headquartered in Te Whanganui-a-Tara, the capital city of the kingdom.
The price for storage in our vaults is an initial fee of 5% of the value of the gold deposit. The price of gold bullion and the storage fees as of 25/06/2014 are:

1 Troy Oz of Gold: $1448.16 USD ($1379.20+5%)
Thank you for entrusting us - the world's absolutely, positively, truly multiregional bank - with your business.

[This is an automatic, encrypted message and not to be replied upon for it will be left unanswered]

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade