NATION

PASSWORD

Death of The Multiverse Sequel Discussion

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:59 pm

Damn my brain....

What are people's opinions (Particularly the OP's) On me doing a Sherlock character, if I'm allowed to make another?
Times are looking grim these days~

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:30 pm

Terintania wrote:Damn my brain....

What are people's opinions (Particularly the OP's) On me doing a Sherlock character, if I'm allowed to make another?

Go ahead.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:31 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:
Terintania wrote:Damn my brain....

Go ahead.

I'm going to think about it, but I probably will do it. I really want to try to play Sherlock, but this is the only real place I have to do it.....

So yeah. If I do, I'll probably have Khan and Sherlock avoid each other though.

The Five Galaxies
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Five Galaxies » Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:51 pm

Should we draw up a list now of whose characters are on which side?

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:58 pm

The Five Galaxies wrote:Should we draw up a list now of whose characters are on which side?

As far as I know:

Siding with humans: Munifex, Magneto, Darth Vader, Mortis, Captain John Price, Anthony Corbin, Krohw-275, Brawl.

Siding with Na'vi: Alex Mercer, The Founder, Midora, Dagon, The Doctors 9&11, Khan.

Unaligned: Tegeta, Marcus Wright, The Stig, Voldemort, Neo-buu, Darth Nihilus, Asumar.

If I screwed up lemme know.
Last edited by The Republic of Atria on Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:08 pm

Character App:
Name: Sherlock Holmes
Appearance(Pics are fine):
ImageImage

Race: Human
Powers, abilities, and skills: Extremely inteligent. (Again, I'm kinda dumb, so his inteligence will be limited by me, sadly.)
Equipment: Lockpicks, a small magnifying glass, and a handgun.
Short backstory: Not much is known about Sherlock's backstory, really. He has spent the last who knows how many years as a consulting detective, solving crimes for fun. A few years ago he met a man named John Watson, who quickly became his friend (Though he wouldn't admit it) and his partner in solving crimes. The last thing he remembers of his world is Moriarty forcing him to jump off a roof to save his friends. With no guaranteed plan (Slightly alternate to the normal version), he knew he was likely going to his death. When he jumped, however, something strange happened....He found himself in another world.
Weaknesses:
Universe they are from:http://bakerstreet.wikia.com/wiki/Sherlock_(2010)

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:11 pm

Accepted.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:13 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Accepted.

Cool

Now for an introduction post for him....Hmm

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:33 pm

Question. Is it night or day on Pandora?

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:39 pm

Terintania wrote:Question. Is it night or day on Pandora?

Day I assume.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:39 pm

Terintania wrote:Question. Is it night or day on Pandora?

Day I assume.

OK

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:12 pm

So we can app characters from any existing fiction?
Interesting...
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Rabotnikisoyedinennyye
Envoy

Founded: Feb 13, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rabotnikisoyedinennyye » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:19 am

Rabotnikisoyedinennyye wrote:Can I introduce a faction?

Post an App.

Faction App: Indeed it is!
Name: The Enclave of America.
How large is the faction in numbers: 23 soldiers and 4 Deathclaws on Pandora.
Short description of Tech level: Laser/Plasma rifles,
Short history of the faction: American government, survived the Great War.
Race(s) the faction is made up of: Human, Deathclaw.
Universe they are from: http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Enclave
Last edited by Rabotnikisoyedinennyye on Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
raвoтnιĸιѕoyedιnennyye
The Black Riders - The Janitors of NationStates!

Pro: -Ebola- world domination.
Anti: Terrorism

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:57 am

Character App:
Name: Steve
Appearance(Pics are fine): http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/347/7/1/steve_minecraft_by_eg5-d6xv8fs.png
Powers, abilities, and skills:
Superhuman Strength - Steve is shown to be able to carry around at least 40,000 tons in his backpack with no problems, though this does not increase his other physical capabilities.
Superhuman Stamina - Steve can run for indefinite amounts of time, as long as he is provided with sufficient food.
Regeneration - Steve can regenerate damage and wounds if he is satiated with food.
Alchemy and Crafting Knowledge - Steve is an experienced smith, alchemist, builder and miner.
World Manipulation - Steve has a limited amount of control on the world he's in through the use of command magic - a long forgotten field of magic rediscovered by Steve himself. He can use this to:
- turn to Creative Mode
- manipulate the laws of the world (like stopping fire spread, stopping the day-night cycle, etc.)
- control the weather - stopping or starting rain, changing time to day or night
- telepathy
- summon any animal or creature (the creature cannot be controlled)
- teleport to a certain place or to a certain person
- create any kind of weapon he wants
Creative Mode - Steve's ultimate form. In this mode, Steve is almost completely invincible(he can only die due to lack of oxygen), can fly and has infinite resources and weaponry.

Equipment (If any):
Oh my... Steve has some deep pockets...

Dragon King Set - When fighting very powerful monsters in his Minecraft world, Steve uses a very rare and powerful set of armor and weapons, created from the essence of the Dragon King himself, called the Dragon King Set, and it is the most powerful set in his disposal. The Dragon King Armor grants the wearer an extraordinary amount of defense, many times higher than normal diamond armor. It is capable of resisting very powerful explosives, tons and tons of projectiles and even the pummeling of Mobzilla and the Dragon King himself. The Dragon King Sword is a giant 15" long incredibly powerful sword, capable of destroying such monsters like Mobzilla and even the Dragon King himself.
Ultimate Bow - The Ultimate Bow is an incredibly powerful bow. It has all the possible enchantments on it by default and has quick draw abilities, meaning it can be shot very rapidly. The arrows are no pushovers either - they are automatically set on fire and their power is comparable to machine gun bullets.
Lava Bucket - Steve has a bucket of lava, which he can spill on the ground to burn his enemies.
Informative Tools - Steve has a compass and a clock to navigate.
Food - Steve has two types of food in his disposal: steaks and golden apples. Both restore his hunger, and golden apples give him good status effects, like regeneration and resistance to various types of damage for a few minutes.
Backpack - Steve holds all of his equipment in his backpack. It doesn't have infinite space, but it has almost 30,000 cubic meters of space. How? Magic.

Short backstory: Since the common theorized story of Minecraft is that Steve is trying to save the world and Testificates from the Endermen army and their leader the Dragon, it can be based on that Steve is caring and brave. However; since its personality is based on the player, it's up to him to decide what it does and how it acts. Is Steve going to risk everything for the Testificates, is it going to procrastinate and save the world later, is it going to be a morally ambigious anti hero who constantly steals from the Testificates and makes it rather unclear whether it's doing it for the greater good or just its own selfish gain, or is it not even going to be the slightest bit heroic and just run around mindlessly killing animals and testificates not even trying to save the world? Another factor is what mode you pick, if you pick Hardcore mode and fail that ultimately means that Steve failed its quest to save the world and that the Ender-Dragon succeeds in whatever his goal was, however; if you chose survival mode and died you simply come back without your tools.
Weaknesses: Weapons and armor can break after a long time of usage. Limited strength without equipment. Command magic takes time to be used. I don't want to use Creative, so it takes away a lot of his potential.
Universe they are from(Link to wiki page. Ignore for custom characters): http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Minecraft
Last edited by Finland SSR on Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:46 am

Rabotnikisoyedinennyye wrote:
Post an App.

Faction App: Indeed it is!

Finland, I'm sorry, but despite your unique choice in character we're closed for the time being. The only apps I'm accepting are those who are already in the RP. If a spot opens up I'll invite you.

Oooh, The Enclave. Finally a faction I know a lot about. Accepted.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:11 am

Rabotnikisoyedinennyye wrote:Faction App: Indeed it is!

Finland, I'm sorry, but despite your unique choice in character we're closed for the time being. The only apps I'm accepting are those who are already in the RP. If a spot opens up I'll invite you.

Probably in preparation for the Final battle, we should re-open the Rp for the public?

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:33 am

The Fallen Jedi wrote:

Probably in preparation for the Final battle, we should re-open the Rp for the public?

Hmm... Given that things have slowed since the starting rush posts. I guess so.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:43 am

Finland SSR wrote:Character App:
Appearance(Pics are fine): http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/347/7/1/steve_minecraft_by_eg5-d6xv8fs.png
Superhuman Strength - Steve is shown to be able to carry around at least 40,000 tons in his backpack with no problems, though this does not increase his other physical capabilities.
Superhuman Stamina - Steve can run for indefinite amounts of time, as long as he is provided with sufficient food.
Regeneration - Steve can regenerate damage and wounds if he is satiated with food.
Alchemy and Crafting Knowledge - Steve is an experienced smith, alchemist, builder and miner.
World Manipulation - Steve has a limited amount of control on the world he's in through the use of command magic - a long forgotten field of magic rediscovered by Steve himself. He can use this to:
- turn to Creative Mode
- manipulate the laws of the world (like stopping fire spread, stopping the day-night cycle, etc.)
- control the weather - stopping or starting rain, changing time to day or night
- telepathy
Creative Mode - Steve's ultimate form. In this mode, Steve is almost completely invincible(he can only die due to lack of oxygen), can fly and has infinite resources and weaponry.

Equipment (If any):
Enchanted Diamond Sword - Steve's primary melee weapon and is extremely powerful. Enchanted with great power, this weapon is strong enough to easily slash through Steve's enemies, killing off normal humans in just two hits. The Fire aspect enchantment makes the sword set anyone that it touches on fire, and the Knockback enchantment grants it airbending abilities to push away enemies.
Enchanted Bow - Steve's primary ranged weapon. Enchanted as well, it can shoot arrows strong enough to punch through the human body like paper. And if that's not enough, it has a two other helpful enchantments: Flame ench. allows Steve to shoot deadly fire arrows, and the Infinity ench. gives him an infinite supply of ammunition.
Enchanted Diamond Armor - Steve's main defense. It consists of a helmet, a chestplate, pair of leggings and boots, each piece enchanted to be much stronger than normal armor. It is strong enough to withstand arrows, bullets, fireballs and explosions. It also has a few specific enchantments: Feather Falling on the boots allows him to land high falls without damage, Respiration and Aqua Affinity on the helmet improve his underwater vision and extends underwater breathing time, and a set of thorns on his chestplate are used to deal damage to attackers.
Enchanted Diamond Tools - Steve has a shovel, a pickaxe, an axe and a hoe. Each one are enchanted to work faster than normal.
TNT - Steve carries around a few metric tons of TNT, packed in 1m x 1m x 1m blocks, as well as a pair of flint and steel to light them.
Crafting Kit - Steve carries around a Crafting Table and a few blocks of wood, iron, diamond and other useful materials, just in case.
Ender Pearls - To teleport quickly, Steve has a stack of 16 Ender pearls, which can be used to teleport short distances by throwing them. Where the pearl lands, there Steve teleports.
Potions - Steve has a few potions at his disposal - a potion to heal himself, a potion to increase his strength and a throwable poison potion, which can be used to harm others.
Lava Bucket - Steve has a bucket of lava, which he can spill on the ground to burn his enemies.
Food - Steve has two types of food in his disposal: steaks and golden apples. Both restore his hunger, and golden apples give him good status effects, like regeneration and resistance to various types of damage for a few minutes.
Backpack - Steve holds all of his equipment in his backpack. It doesn't have infinite space, but it has almost 30,000 cubic meters of space. How? Magic.

Short backstory: Since the common theorized story of Minecraft is that Steve is trying to save the world and Testificates from the Endermen army and their leader the Dragon, it can be based on that Steve is caring and brave. However; since its personality is based on the player, it's up to him to decide what it does and how it acts. Is Steve going to risk everything for the Testificates, is it going to procrastinate and save the world later, is it going to be a morally ambigious anti hero who constantly steals from the Testificates and makes it rather unclear whether it's doing it for the greater good or just its own selfish gain, or is it not even going to be the slightest bit heroic and just run around mindlessly killing animals and testificates not even trying to save the world? Another factor is what mode you pick, if you pick Hardcore mode and fail that ultimately means that Steve failed its quest to save the world and that the Ender-Dragon succeeds in whatever his goal was, however; if you chose survival mode and died you simply come back without your tools.
Weaknesses: Weapons and armor can break after a long time of usage. Limited strength with no equipment. Command magic takes time to be used. I don't want to use Creative, so it takes away a lot of his potential.
Universe they are from(Link to wiki page. Ignore for custom characters): http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Minecraft

Aceepted. Bonus point for picking a unique character. Also, Make sure you limit how often you use Creative Mode.

The Five Galaxies
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Five Galaxies » Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:48 am

The World Manipulation / Creative Mode is definitely sounding powerful... I think I'm going to compose a full list of abilities that everyone in my Faction has just to see how it stacks up against others. I'll start off with the default powers all members of my organization possesses, then move onto individual abilities.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:51 am

Anyone want to meet with Sherlock? He's heading for the home tree, so I guess if anyone is already there, they could meet each other, or the Nav'i could notice him or something.

Will post on Khan when I wake up a bit.

The Intergalactic Russian Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:59 am

The Five Galaxies wrote:The World Manipulation / Creative Mode is definitely sounding powerful... I think I'm going to compose a full list of abilities that everyone in my Faction has just to see how it stacks up against others. I'll start off with the default powers all members of my organization possesses, then move onto individual abilities.

for the Combaticons, put that they combine into Bruticus.
Call me Russia, Rus, or IRE
Paketo wrote:
Alleniana wrote:'the Blacks in the region began to proliferate"
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

That sounds so lewd when taken out of context. :rofl:
clay_the_awsome: Horny teens are what made this species great to begin with
What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen
Flag credit to The Palmetto

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:02 am

Finland SSR wrote:Character App:
- turn to Creative Mode
- telepathy

Equipment (If any):
Enchanted Diamond Sword - Steve's primary melee weapon and is extremely powerful. Enchanted with great power, this weapon is strong enough to easily slash through Steve's enemies, killing off normal humans in just two hits. The Fire aspect enchantment makes the sword set anyone that it touches on fire, and the Knockback enchantment grants it airbending abilities to push away enemies.
Enchanted Bow - Steve's primary ranged weapon. Enchanted as well, it can shoot arrows strong enough to punch through the human body like paper. And if that's not enough, it has a two other helpful enchantments: Flame ench. allows Steve to shoot deadly fire arrows, and the Infinity ench. gives him an infinite supply of ammunition.
Enchanted Diamond Armor - Steve's main defense. It consists of a helmet, a chestplate, pair of leggings and boots, each piece enchanted to be much stronger than normal armor. It is strong enough to withstand arrows, bullets, fireballs and explosions. It also has a few specific enchantments: Feather Falling on the boots allows him to land high falls without damage, Respiration and Aqua Affinity on the helmet improve his underwater vision and extends underwater breathing time, and a set of thorns on his chestplate are used to deal damage to attackers.
Enchanted Diamond Tools - Steve has a shovel, a pickaxe, an axe and a hoe. Each one are enchanted to work faster than normal.
TNT - Steve carries around a few metric tons of TNT, packed in 1m x 1m x 1m blocks, as well as a pair of flint and steel to light them.
Crafting Kit - Steve carries around a Crafting Table and a few blocks of wood, iron, diamond and other useful materials, just in case.
Ender Pearls - To teleport quickly, Steve has a stack of 16 Ender pearls, which can be used to teleport short distances by throwing them. Where the pearl lands, there Steve teleports.
Potions - Steve has a few potions at his disposal - a potion to heal himself, a potion to increase his strength and a throwable poison potion, which can be used to harm others.

Weaknesses: Weapons and armor can break after a long time of usage. Limited strength with no equipment. Command magic takes time to be used. I don't want to use Creative, so it takes away a lot of his potential.

Aceepted. Bonus point for picking a unique character. Also, Make sure you limit how often you use Creative Mode.

Creative Mode seems like the godmod power of all godmod powers......

The Five Galaxies
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Five Galaxies » Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:04 am

The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:
The Five Galaxies wrote:The World Manipulation / Creative Mode is definitely sounding powerful... I think I'm going to compose a full list of abilities that everyone in my Faction has just to see how it stacks up against others. I'll start off with the default powers all members of my organization possesses, then move onto individual abilities.

for the Combaticons, put that they combine into Bruticus.

What do you mean?

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:07 am

Yeah... Let's go ahead and not use Creative Mode...

The Intergalactic Russian Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:13 am

The Five Galaxies wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:for the Combaticons, put that they combine into Bruticus.

What do you mean?

my five characters (Onslaught, Vortex, Blast Off, Brawl, and Swindle) can merge into one giant robot. Onslaught being the largest and the leader makes the torso, head, and upper legs. Vortex forms the left arm while Blast Off makes the right. Brawl and Swindle form the left and right lower legs respectively. Bruticus has a punch of 14,000psi, which is reported to be enough to destroy a suspension bridge in a single punch, and he can lift 500,000 pounds. His only weakness is that he is as dumb as a sack of hammers.
Call me Russia, Rus, or IRE
Paketo wrote:
Alleniana wrote:'the Blacks in the region began to proliferate"
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

That sounds so lewd when taken out of context. :rofl:
clay_the_awsome: Horny teens are what made this species great to begin with
What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen
Flag credit to The Palmetto

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse