NATION

PASSWORD

Golden Cross BEER (Closed - Order at Terembev thread)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 13, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Golden Cross BEER (Closed - Order at Terembev thread)

Postby Neu Engollon » Fri May 16, 2014 11:06 pm

GOLDEN CROSS LAGER

ORIGINS
Golden Cross was started in 1924, just outside Albertville, Rhone, by Guillaume Monyer Sr. in his carriage house/garage. It was based off an older recipe that had been around since the turn of the last century, and had been handed down over time through the Monyer family. Guillaume made an attempt and realized he could approximate the old recipe fairly well.

Always a standard, light easy drinking lager, Golden Cross grew in popularity over the decades as his son, Guillaume Junior, took over the family business. In recent years, the sons and daughters of Guillaume Junior were unwilling to continue on with the family business after the recent passing of their father. Despite the iconic Golden Cross being entrenched in Neu Engollian popular culture, it was faltering without clear leadership. The Monyers were ready to sell.

Jan Toft, of Burgunden Breueries, stepped in, buying, but many say 'rescuing,' the business. He infused it with new life, ensuring the jobs of most of the staff, and promising to bring GC to the International market, while still keeping it true to the common working man and woman. His children have continued the legacy of the Toft family shepherding the brand into the modern age.

TODAY
Golden Cross continues to be the most popular macro brew lager in Neu Engollon, in Teremara, and now, quite possibly, the world. There are currently hundreds more brewing facilities in operation around the globe, in addition to the original canning and brewing facilities in and near Albertville, Rhone, NE, with dozens more being added all the time to keep up with demand. Following in their big brother Burgunden Breus' footsteps, Golden Cross is starting to become more widespread in the travel and hospitality industry, as well as your local corner bar.

Golden Cross is a major brand of Terembev, an associated company of Burgunden Diversified Industries.Image
All Brands and Rights reserved by Terembev and BDI.

Closed - Please Order Golden Cross at the Terembev Store
(Do Not Post to this Golden Cross thread. Thank you.)

Last edited by Neu Engollon on Fri Sep 22, 2023 8:55 am, edited 13 times in total.
TG me with questions if you got some, especially about GE&T or PMCs.
My Factbook
Important Neu Engollian Links.
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Fri May 16, 2014 11:11 pm

ORDERING

The Original Golden Cross is an easy drinking lager that goes down well and has a low ABV of 3.8%. This is the original from back in the hey day and it is still as popular as ever!

COST: HV$ 55 Per Keg, HV$ 14 per case (Case - 30 cans)

The much in demand Golden Cross Liyt is a lower calorie beer that comes in under 70 calories, but doesn't sacrifice its flavor for that lower calorie count.

COST: HV$ 55 Per Keg, HV$ 14 per case (Case - 30 cans)
Last edited by Neu Engollon on Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
My Factbook
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Order Forms and Breuerie Applications

Postby Neu Engollon » Fri May 16, 2014 11:12 pm

Beer Orders and Breuerie applications are no longer being accepted. Please see the Terembev site.
Last edited by Neu Engollon on Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:45 pm, edited 4 times in total.
My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Fri May 16, 2014 11:12 pm

FINANCE FORECAST

BB buys GC and All is Right With the World

By Luis Andretto

In a bold but not unexpected move, Burgunden Breueries announced the acquisition of Golden Cross Breuerie, maker of the most popular lager associated with the blue collar working class in Neu Engollon. I sat down with David Toft, son of CEO Jan Toft to talk about beer, business and capturing the world market.

"David, your father just announced in a shareholder's meeting the major purchase of Golden Cross for 3 Billion Helveti, which is about just under 5 Billion NSD."

"That's correct."

"What motivated such a move? Some folks are saying that Burgunden Breuerie just wants to dominate the brewing industry in Neu Engollon and globally."

"Well, yes, we do want to become the name that people associate with beer in the multi-verse, that's no secret. But we had more altruistic reasons for buying Golden Cross. Golden Cross had announced that they would be closing their doors in less than a year. Not because they weren't successful in their niche, but for other reasons. Patriarch Guillaume Monyer had passed on and the sons had no desire to carry on the family business and would sell it off, breaking it down into smaller assetts for easy sale. Gee Cee is an institution in Neu Engollon and to see that name disappear would be a tragedy, I think."

"So, you swooped in to save the day."

"No one else was in a better position to pick up the GC brand than us. Omholts didn't even come close. We worked a deal out with the Monyers to buy the brand, the facilities and the recipes. We will keep the Golden Cross work force and probably expand it very soon."

"Now, David, you already had a base line lager in Chateaux. Why the need to move down, some might ask?"

"I don't think its a move downward at all. Golden Cross is not lesser quality, it's not low brow. It's an easy drinking lager. That's it. Burgunden Breus have always been a craft brew, but there's something to be said for the appeal of a beer that can go down like water. A breu for the working class and a breu for the beach set. Golden Cross has always been a corner bar beer and Burgunden Breu has always been a pub ale. Chateaux is the easy drinker for the pub crowd, but at the corner bars, they're not asking for that. 'Gimme a Gee Cee!', that's what they say. We just wanted to cover the gamut and it made sense to pick up a trusted brand name instead of create our own from scratch."

"Then bring it to the next level?"

"Accorzu. Right. The next level is not just keeping it the corner watering hole beer in Neu Engollon, but across the globe."

"There's some rough competition out there."

"Ya, but we think we can make GC the next Heineken, Budweiser or Amstel. We have the distribution in place. We have the market push, we have the retailers in line. There's not much left to bring it to success that we haven't already lined up. Next step, ask for the Gee Cee in every exotic location you can think of..."

"You know we'll be doing that. Thanks for sitting with us, David."

"Thank you, Luis."

Golden Cross is available in most supermarkets, bars and other venues, and soon you will be able to find it all over the globe.** LMA **

Last edited by Neu Engollon on Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Mon May 19, 2014 9:04 am

WE ARE NOW OPEN FOR BUSINESS!

You may order quantities to be shipped or breweries to be opened
HERE. <-- (Psst! Click on that link!)
My Factbook

Santo-Estevao
Attaché

Founded: Apr 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Santo-Estevao » Mon May 19, 2014 2:31 pm

From.The Regional Secretary for Development of Tourism
To. Golden Cross Beer.

Sirs,

The Colony of Santo-Estevao is almost totally orientated towards tourism. We want to make of this archipelago a segment A, A+ touristic destination. A brewery is a fundamental infrastructure in the territory.

Find form bellow

BREUERIE ESTABLISHMENT FORM
Company or Government Agency Requesting: The Colony of Santo Estevao
Name of Official requesting: Aldina Duarte
Location (as approximate as possible with at least a city listed): In the Capital Silves but tourists are mostly around the coast.
Government agency granting permission, licensing, taxing, etc: yes
Other information we may need to know: none at the time.

We sincerely hope that you will be able to evaluate the potentialities of the Colony.
Looking forward to your reply,

Sincerely,
Aldina Duarte

Berdanvia
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Berdanvia » Mon May 19, 2014 3:37 pm

Bjorn Ness (The Berdanvian President) was sitting in his office examining his pistol due to boredom when one of his advisors came into his office to tell him about the Golden Cross Beer.

Advisor: "Sir, ive got some delicious news for you".
Bjorn Ness: "Yes, what is it?"
Advisor: "Ive just got news about this new beer called Golden Cross Beer, from what I've heard, it tastes amazing!".
Bjorn Ness: "Splendid! ill order some".

ORDER FORM
Company, Agency or Establishment name: Just send it to The Berdanvian Government.
Shipping Location (Including address or dock #, city, nation): 33433 Berdanvia City
Varieties and Quantities Desired: (Kegs, Cases or both) Order of 10 Cases of Origional Golden Cross.
Interested in regular shipments and billing?: No, we'll just pay you the money and you just ship it to us.
Regular shipment varieties and amounts: (If different from initial order): Just 10 cases of Original Golden Cross Beer.
How often would you like us to ship? (We will continue to ship the same varieties and quantities in initial order, unless otherwise specified): Just ship one order of 10 cases of Origional Golden Cross Beer.
Bank which holds your account we should charge: The Berdanvian government bank.

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Mon May 19, 2014 10:00 pm

To: Aldina Duarte, The Regional Secretary for Development of Tourism, The Colony of Santo-Estevao
From: Georges Helland, VP of Golden Cross, Burgunden Breuerie
Re: Establishing a breuerie in Santo-Estevao

M. Duarte,

Thank you for your interest in Golden Cross Lager. We have reviewed your application and would be very amicable to opening a breuerie in your Colony. We are sure that this will be an incredible boon and integral part of the local economy. We will line up local contractors and builders if possible in order to start work on the facility in Silves immediately. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please let me know.

Georges Helland, VP of Golden Cross
My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Mon May 19, 2014 10:08 pm

To: Bjorn Ness, The Berdanvian Government, Berdanvia
From: Deanna Ricocci, Sales Account Manager, Golden Cross, Burgunden Breuerie

President Ness,

Thank you for your interest in Golden Cross Lager. We have received your order and will be sending it along very soon to the address listed. We expect payment from the Berdanvian Government Bank to our account with EngolBanc, at which time the order will be released from the docks. We hope that this will be the start of a wonderful partnership and look forward to many future orders from you and your nation.

Deanna Ricocci, Sales Account Manager, Golden Cross
My Factbook

Berdanvia
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Berdanvia » Tue May 20, 2014 8:02 am

Bjorn Ness (The Berdanvian President) was sitting at his desk watching Rambo on his ipad when one of his advisors came in with one of the cases of Origional Golden Cross Beer.

Advisor: "Sir, here is a case of Origional Golden Cross Beer".
*Bjorn Ness takes a beer out of case, opens it up and takes a sip*
Bjorn Ness: "This is amazing!!!" exclaims Bjorn Ness.
Advisor: "Thats good to hear sir" he happily replied.
Bjorn Ness: "Now leave me as I will drink until I get drunk" he demanded.
Advisor: "Yes sir"
*The advisor walks out of his office while Bjorn Ness enjoys the case of Orginonal Golden Cross Beer*

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Fri May 30, 2014 8:18 am

GIMME A GEE CEE!

My Factbook

Radiomatics Moorburgh
Envoy

Founded: Jan 17, 2014

Postby Radiomatics Moorburgh » Fri May 30, 2014 11:54 pm

Company or Government Agency Requesting: Department of Trade, Radiomatics Moorburgh
Name of Official requesting: Dr John William de Talhasee
Location (as approximate as possible with at least a city listed): One, in Woldpool
Government agency granting permission, licensing, taxing, etc: Foreign Investment Commission, Department of Trade
Other information we may need to know: None

Tuva SSR
Minister

Founded: Nov 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Tuva SSR » Sat May 31, 2014 4:23 am

The Premier Kayr Digyatov sat in a conference room watching Alien when he takes out a Cigar and starts puffing.Suddenly,an advisor walks in.
"Sir,sorry to interrupt you,but there is a new beer company that is great".
"Lemme guess,it's Neu Engollon at it again?"
The advisor nods and says
"Order some?"
The Premier smiles.
"As many as you want.I need to try some new beer.Running out of Vodka."

ORDER FORM
Company, Agency or Establishment name:The Tuvan Government
Shipping Location (Including address or dock #, city, nation):128 Lenin Square,Kyzyl,Tuva SSR
Varieties and Quantities Desired:25 Kegs,45 Cases of all Beer types.
Interested in regular shipments and billing?:Yes
Regular shipment varieties and amounts: (If different from initial order):Same as "Varieties and Quantities Desired"
How often would you like us to ship? (We will continue to ship the same varieties and quantities in initial order, unless otherwise specified):Once a month
Bank which holds your account we should charge:Tuvan National Bank (TNB)
Mallorea and Riva should resign
Vajrayana Buddhist and proud.
My Steam name is Mustache Cash Stash.
I support thermonuclear warfare. Do you?
RIP Leningrad Union,unjustly deleted on February 17,2014
I have survived 1 embargo,one WA condemnation proposal,and dozens of Wars,and always come out unscathed.You just can't defeat me.
5,Complete Peace
4,Peace
3,Struggling Relations
2,War
1,Total War
Current DEFCON-2
Fourth Gilnean-Lithuanian War

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Sat May 31, 2014 8:29 am

To: Dr John William de Talhasee, Department of Trade, The Republic of Radiomatics Moorburgh
Re: Establishing a breuerie in Radiomatics Moorburgh

Dr. Talhasee,

Thank you for your interest in Golden Cross Lager. We have reviewed your application and would be very amicable to opening a breuerie in your Republic. We are sure that this will be an incredible boon and integral part of the local economy. We will line up local contractors and builders if possible in order to start work on the facility in Woldpool immediately. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please let me know.

My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Sat May 31, 2014 8:33 am

To: Premier Kayr Digyatov, The Tuvan Government, Tuva SSR

Premier Kayr Digyatov,

Thank you for your interest in Golden Cross Lager. We have received your order and will be sending it along very soon to the address listed. We expect payment from the Tuvan National Bank to our account with EngolBanc, at which time the order will be released from the docks. We hope that this will be the start of a wonderful partnership and look forward to many future orders from you and your nation.

My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:21 pm

GIMME A GEE CEE!

My Factbook

The UDSS
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The UDSS » Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:52 pm

President Adamski picks up the phone on his desk and calls down to his personal chef.

"Hello chef? I would like you to make an order for some beer to serve at my presidential dinner tomorrow night."
"What brand would you like sir?"
*The president scratches his beard as he thinks*
"What would you suggest?"
"I've heard Golden Cross is quite delicious sir!"
"Then get a few kegs and a few cases for my personal consumption."
'Yes sir!"

ORDER FORM
Company, Agency or Establishment name: Severrakian Federal Government
Shipping Location: 1600 Presidental Road, Saldara, Severrakia
Varieties and Quantities Desired: 6 Kegs, 3 normal, 3 lyte and 3 cases of normal
Interested in regular shipments and billing?: Yes
Regular shipment varieties and amounts:: Same as initial order
How often would you like us to ship? Just this once
Bank which holds your account we should charge: Bank Of Severrakia
The United Dominion Of Severrakian States

“For the Glory of the Severrakian People”

WIP aka Im too lazy to put anything here
Also Wip

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:24 am

To: Procurement Official, Severrakian Federal Government, The UDSS

Procurement Official,

Thank you for your interest in Golden Cross Lager. We have received your order and will be sending it along very soon to the address listed. We expect payment from the Bank Of Severrakia to our account with EngolBanc, at which time the order will be released from the docks. We hope that this will be the start of a wonderful partnership and look forward to many future orders from you and your nation.

My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:31 pm

GIMME A GEE CEE!

My Factbook

Tolmakia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tolmakia » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:28 pm

"Whoa, I'm so thirsty I'm dizzy and all"

"Commander Tom Kay? You okay?"

"Please stop the rhyme and get me a beer or something"

"Sure thing! I heard of this Golden Cross Beer buzz and-"

"OH ORDER IT IMMEDIATELY!"

"Okay, Tom Kay!"

ORDER FORM
Company, Agency or Establishment name: The Tolmakian Military Forces
Shipping Location (Including address or dock #, city, nation): Promiya Airfield, 4th Clam Street, Wescourt, Weslan
Varieties and Quantities Desired: (Kegs, Cases or both) 2 cases normal
Interested in regular shipments and billing?: Yes
Regular shipment varieties and amounts: (If different from initial order): Same as first order
How often would you like us to ship? (We will continue to ship the same varieties and quantities in initial order, unless otherwise specified): Just once
Bank which holds your account we should charge: Thomakian World Bank
~REPUBLICAN STATE OF TOLMAKIA~

Official Tolmakia Wiki

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:54 am

To: Procurement Official, Tolmakian Military Forces, Tolmakia

Procurement Official,

Thank you for your interest in Golden Cross Lager. We have received your order and will be sending it along very soon to the address listed. We expect payment from the Tolmakian World Bank to our account with EngolBanc, at which time the order will be released from the docks. We hope that this will be the start of a wonderful partnership and look forward to many future orders from you and your nation.

My Factbook

Ulil
Envoy

Founded: May 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ulil » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:14 pm

Company or Government Agency Requesting head of The Board of Ulilan Overseas Business Development
Name of Official requesting::Sam Jackman
Location (as approximate as possible with at least a city listed):Fungul
Government agency granting permission, licensing, taxing, etc:You will be given a 4 year BREUERIE license we will take a2% tourism tax on food and drinks in Fungul and property tax and corporate tax and sales tax thank you
Other information we may need to know:We wish to make a partnarship with the Fungul tourism board and your company
Last edited by Ulil on Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Imagination rules the world." - Napoleon Bonaparte
Please sign for justice
Vote for Joy Waymire 2016 Copy this into your signature.

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:26 pm

To: Sam Jackman, The Board of Ulilan Overseas Business Development, The Kingdom of Ulil
Re: Establishing a breuerie in Ulil

M. Jackman,

Thank you for your interest in Golden Cross Lager. We have reviewed your application and would be very amicable to opening a breuerie in your Kingdom. We are sure that this will be an incredible boon and integral part of the local economy. We will line up local contractors and builders if possible in order to start work on the facility in Fungul imlmediately. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please let me know.

My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:12 am

GIMME A GEE CEE!

My Factbook

Pey
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Pey » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:22 pm

OOC: I know IC letters are recommended, but it's like 12:00 in the morning so I'm too lazy :p

Company or Government Agency Requesting: Government of the Republic of Pey
Name of Official requesting: Oth Lod
Location (as approximate as possible with at least a city listed): 12 Melody Lane, Hilm, Pey
Government agency granting permission, licensing, taxing, etc: Yes
Other information we may need to know: N/A
Winner of the 2014 NSG World Fair TriWrathlon
Embassy Program
This is just filler so I can have another line in my sig.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade