NATION

PASSWORD

Starlight ☆ Maidens (FanT RP, Open, OOC, Re-Interest)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Azrkyrtovaken
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Azrkyrtovaken » Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:45 am

Wolfenium wrote:Scratch that. I see a lot of time warping. Can you explain? :/

Which one? There's only one time shift encountered by Earl Hart--during his imprisonment of inadvertent peeping of the first Priestess he encountered, he was locked with several artifacts considered useless by some soldiers of the divided Germania Empire. Then it's detailed a Shadow attack occurred near his magic-reinforced solitary confinement (with the artifacts)--supposedly he was confined within a random old store house with magical barriers casted by the offended Priestess. I suppose the attack was a major one thus the unanimous approval of the relics there to send him earlier back in time so he won't be caught in the first place.

As why the objects can do time shift, I suppose Hermann might had ordered some of the more talented Magical Girls to do Devices for him but Hermann being Hermann may be distraught at his collapsing empire thus subsequently forgot some of the crafted Devices, therefore leading to the Devices (termed relics from current RP time perspective) in the same store that confined Earl Hart. I guess some of them decided to re-route mana from the strong barrier casted to confine Earl Hart for the time shift with a single mistake--sending him two centuries ahead rather than a week earlier.

EDIT: alternatively i can rewrite his backstory to enrage more women due to his innocent actions and work out on how he gets the Heiligen Schild and met Vampyr (justification for his armour and an ability).
I think....
Last edited by Azrkyrtovaken on Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ersilas uthamolnr sei,
Ilkokayt xiydn sathc,
Vohmsul kayti sudci,
Ilkokayt mucalic.

++++
In the name of Ersilas,
Our Will shall stand,
In our own Honours
Our Kingdom shall stand.
Your message contains 61072 characters. The maximum number of allowed characters is 60000.
iSad. :(

The Grey Wolf
Post Czar

Founded: May 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grey Wolf » Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:48 am

Either I'm creating three-dimensional characters who players can relate to or I'm dreaming...

Or maybe I'm just drunk.

Azrkyrtovaken
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Azrkyrtovaken » Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:06 am

The Grey Wolf wrote:Either I'm creating three-dimensional characters who players can relate to or I'm dreaming...

Or maybe I'm just drunk.

You're creating alot of opportunities The Grey Wolf. I plan to post on Friday somewhat~thinking up backstory for Vampyr atm--the Intelligent Device could be Elizabeth Bathory (yes, that Countess) plus other stuffs being melted and solidified into a single Device. 8)
Ersilas uthamolnr sei,
Ilkokayt xiydn sathc,
Vohmsul kayti sudci,
Ilkokayt mucalic.

++++
In the name of Ersilas,
Our Will shall stand,
In our own Honours
Our Kingdom shall stand.
Your message contains 61072 characters. The maximum number of allowed characters is 60000.

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 17, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:38 pm

Azrkyrtovaken wrote:
Wolfenium wrote:Scratch that. I see a lot of time warping. Can you explain? :/

Which one? There's only one time shift encountered by Earl Hart--during his imprisonment of inadvertent peeping of the first Priestess he encountered, he was locked with several artifacts considered useless by some soldiers of the divided Germania Empire. Then it's detailed a Shadow attack occurred near his magic-reinforced solitary confinement (with the artifacts)--supposedly he was confined within a random old store house with magical barriers casted by the offended Priestess. I suppose the attack was a major one thus the unanimous approval of the relics there to send him earlier back in time so he won't be caught in the first place.

As why the objects can do time shift, I suppose Hermann might had ordered some of the more talented Magical Girls to do Devices for him but Hermann being Hermann may be distraught at his collapsing empire thus subsequently forgot some of the crafted Devices, therefore leading to the Devices (termed relics from current RP time perspective) in the same store that confined Earl Hart. I guess some of them decided to re-route mana from the strong barrier casted to confine Earl Hart for the time shift with a single mistake--sending him two centuries ahead rather than a week earlier.

EDIT: alternatively i can rewrite his backstory to enrage more women due to his innocent actions and work out on how he gets the Heiligen Schild and met Vampyr (justification for his armour and an ability).
I think....

Time shifting tends to wreck storylines quite seriously due to time-induced paradoxes. Homu only stops time at best and loops it after each attempt, I know, but I'd prefer it if time went in one direction for this RP. Time leap forward is fine (kind of like cryofreezing), going backwards is not.
Name: Wolfenium| Demonym: Wolfener/Wolfen| Tech Level: MT/PMT/FanTech (main timeline) or FT/FanTech
Factbook (under revamping): MT | PT
Characters: Imperial Registry of Houses (PT: Historical Archives)
Embassies: Wolfenium's Diplomatic Quarters - Now open to Embassies and Consulates
National Symbols (Applies for both MT/PMT and FT): Flag (Elaborate)|Anthem

/人 ‿‿ 人\ { Make a contract with me, and save me from the Homu-devil! )

Azrkyrtovaken
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Azrkyrtovaken » Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:27 pm

Wolfenium wrote:Time shifting tends to wreck storylines quite seriously due to time-induced paradoxes. Homu only stops time at best and loops it after each attempt, I know, but I'd prefer it if time went in one direction for this RP. Time leap forward is fine (kind of like cryofreezing), going backwards is not.

I see your concern. Well the time shift involved with Earl Hart is a forward one as per "Earl Hart was immediately decoupled from his current time and sent a few centuries forward", meaning he got detached from his time stream during the fall of Germania Empire and got deposited two centuries in the future when the Order of Lone Wolf becomes legit. I guess my writing is too ambiguous to read, sorry. :(
Last edited by Azrkyrtovaken on Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ersilas uthamolnr sei,
Ilkokayt xiydn sathc,
Vohmsul kayti sudci,
Ilkokayt mucalic.

++++
In the name of Ersilas,
Our Will shall stand,
In our own Honours
Our Kingdom shall stand.

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:01 pm

Azrkyrtovaken wrote:
Wolfenium wrote:Time shifting tends to wreck storylines quite seriously due to time-induced paradoxes. Homu only stops time at best and loops it after each attempt, I know, but I'd prefer it if time went in one direction for this RP. Time leap forward is fine (kind of like cryofreezing), going backwards is not.

I see your concern. Well the time shift involved with Earl Hart is a forward one as per "Earl Hart was immediately decoupled from his current time and sent a few centuries forward", meaning he got detached from his time stream during the fall of Germania Empire and got deposited two centuries in the future when the Order of Lone Wolf becomes legit. I guess my writing is too ambiguous to read, sorry. :(

No, it's fine. The only matter I protested to is the fact that going back in time is even suggested to be possible.
Name: Wolfenium| Demonym: Wolfener/Wolfen| Tech Level: MT/PMT/FanTech (main timeline) or FT/FanTech
Embassies: Wolfenium's Diplomatic Quarters - Now open to Embassies and Consulates

Azrkyrtovaken
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Azrkyrtovaken » Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:39 pm

Wolfenium wrote:
Azrkyrtovaken wrote:

No, it's fine. The only matter I protested to is the fact that going back in time is even suggested to be possible.

Well ok, i will change the backstory into being in stasis or something similar and raise the incident of Earl Hart enraging Priestesses. No comment about his invurnerability special move tho?
Last edited by Azrkyrtovaken on Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ersilas uthamolnr sei,
Ilkokayt xiydn sathc,
Vohmsul kayti sudci,
Ilkokayt mucalic.

++++
In the name of Ersilas,
Our Will shall stand,
In our own Honours
Our Kingdom shall stand.

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:54 pm

Azrkyrtovaken wrote:
Wolfenium wrote:

Well ok, i will change the backstory into being in stasis or something similar and raise the incident of Earl Hart enraging Priestesses. No comment about his invulnerability special move tho?

It's timed (a couple of minutes maybe), and I'm guessing it puts a massive drain on him, so I'm fine with it.

Azrkyrtovaken
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Azrkyrtovaken » Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:07 pm

Wolfenium wrote:
Azrkyrtovaken wrote:
Well ok, i will change the backstory into being in stasis or something similar and raise the incident of Earl Hart enraging Priestesses. No comment about his invulnerability special move tho?

It's timed (a couple of minutes maybe), and I'm guessing it puts a massive drain on him, so I'm fine with it.

Meh, I think I will rework the character again, to be more defensive-like.
Ersilas uthamolnr sei,
Ilkokayt xiydn sathc,
Vohmsul kayti sudci,
Ilkokayt mucalic.

++++
In the name of Ersilas,
Our Will shall stand,
In our own Honours
Our Kingdom shall stand.

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:12 pm

Azrkyrtovaken wrote:
Wolfenium wrote:

Meh, I think I will rework the character again, to be more defensive-like.

Aight.

By the way, any problems thinking up a post, Rup? :|

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:57 pm

Sorry I haven't been around much. I'm in the middle of mid-terms right now, and I've gotta write three essays for my Women in the Arts class.
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:01 am

Olthar wrote:Sorry I haven't been around much. I'm in the middle of mid-terms right now, and I've gotta write three essays for my Women in the Arts class.

Ow... better get those done first.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:27 am

Wolfenium wrote:
Olthar wrote:Sorry I haven't been around much. I'm in the middle of mid-terms right now, and I've gotta write three essays for my Women in the Arts class.

I'll see if I can maybe get a post in tomorrow or Sunday.

Edit: It's after midnight, so I suppose that would be today or Sunday... >_>
Last edited by Olthar on Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:36 am

Olthar wrote:
Wolfenium wrote:

I'll see if I can maybe get a post in tomorrow or Sunday.

Edit: It's after midnight, so I suppose that would be today or Sunday... >_>

._.

Ok

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:38 am

Dammit! I forgot to switch flags while I was at school! D:
I hope I remember tomorrow today. I really want to use my new one! :3

Azrkyrtovaken
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Azrkyrtovaken » Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:41 am

So, I intend for Earl Hart Caliphas will have three sources of power befitting his title of Chapter Founder in Spain (Tower of Mendoza)--Vampyr (Helene's), Heiligen Schild (Relic) then his Priestess Maybach Schultz (Elohim's Spear ability). Maybach Schultz is likely a NPC for this RP and her power is Akashic Graphicas which essentially a hybrid power between alchemy and drawing--that is the objects she draws will become real a few moments later, allowing her to create golems or equipments out of thin air although golems and high level items will naturally decay with time.

Her special spell would be likely similar to NotMiyu! Draw Card ability, but instead can affect large amount of people which she can 'assign' new stats or offensive/defensive buffs akin to a GM which in turn allows the affected character to see his/her world like a RPG. So with the help of Priestess Maybach Schultz, Earl Hart Caliphas managed to forge his Blessed Armour of St.Magdalene and make the Order's foothold on Spain permanent.

EDIT : And Adolfina will get a new item, courtesy of Earl Hart Caliphas and Priestess Maybach Schultz. ;)
Last edited by Azrkyrtovaken on Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ersilas uthamolnr sei,
Ilkokayt xiydn sathc,
Vohmsul kayti sudci,
Ilkokayt mucalic.

++++
In the name of Ersilas,
Our Will shall stand,
In our own Honours
Our Kingdom shall stand.

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:06 pm

Azrkyrtovaken wrote:So, I intend for Earl Hart Caliphas will have three sources of power befitting his title of Chapter Founder in Spain (Tower of Mendoza)--Vampyr (Helene's), Heiligen Schild (Relic) then his Priestess Maybach Schultz (Elohim's Spear ability). Maybach Schultz is likely a NPC for this RP and her power is Akashic Graphicas which essentially a hybrid power between alchemy and drawing--that is the objects she draws will become real a few moments later, allowing her to create golems or equipments out of thin air although golems and high level items will naturally decay with time.

Her special spell would be likely similar to NotMiyu! Draw Card ability, but instead can affect large amount of people which she can 'assign' new stats or offensive/defensive buffs akin to a GM which in turn allows the affected character to see his/her world like a RPG. So with the help of Priestess Maybach Schultz, Earl Hart Caliphas managed to forge his Blessed Armour of St.Magdalene and make the Order's foothold on Spain permanent.

EDIT : And Adolfina will get a new item, courtesy of Earl Hart Caliphas and Priestess Maybach Schultz. ;)

I'm tempted to use nerf stick right now. Your character's drawing on a lot of sources. Not much I can point out about Maybach though, since she appears to be full support, which means any magic punch should put her out of action.

Adolfina... I though she already has a weapon. :/

Azrkyrtovaken
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Azrkyrtovaken » Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:39 pm

Wolfenium wrote:I'm tempted to use nerf stick right now. Your character's drawing on a lot of sources. Not much I can point out about Maybach though, since she appears to be full support, which means any magic punch should put her out of action.

I never thought there is a limit for donors, sorry. I think I will work something out with the planned Earl Hart revamp. :(

Well as for Adolfina's new item, it won't be offensive based but instead to make her last longer than without it (basic regen). My post will detail out why she is assigned such item. Well yeah, Maybach is a support character but won't likely show up in the current RP (Episode 1 right?). You might have realized what I'm intending to do by breaking or breaching near to all these assumed limits which I only know by breaking it in the first place. 8)
Ersilas uthamolnr sei,
Ilkokayt xiydn sathc,
Vohmsul kayti sudci,
Ilkokayt mucalic.

++++
In the name of Ersilas,
Our Will shall stand,
In our own Honours
Our Kingdom shall stand.

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:19 am

Azrkyrtovaken wrote:
Wolfenium wrote:I'm tempted to use nerf stick right now. Your character's drawing on a lot of sources. Not much I can point out about Maybach though, since she appears to be full support, which means any magic punch should put her out of action.

I never thought there is a limit for donors, sorry. I think I will work something out with the planned Earl Hart revamp. :(

Well as for Adolfina's new item, it won't be offensive based but instead to make her last longer than without it (basic regen). My post will detail out why she is assigned such item. Well yeah, Maybach is a support character but won't likely show up in the current RP (Episode 1 right?). You might have realized what I'm intending to do by breaking or breaching near to all these assumed limits which I only know by breaking it in the first place. 8)

No issue. I set limits whenever I spot something overpowering. I'm not an esper, you know. :)

And no, neither you nor GW can be the Big Bad. That's my job. :twisted: Secondary villain posts are up for grabs though, and you'd have to fight with Min's Homu ripoff expy for it. :}
Last edited by Wolfenium on Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

Azrkyrtovaken
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Azrkyrtovaken » Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:07 am

Wolfenium wrote:
Azrkyrtovaken wrote:

No issue. I set limits whenever I spot something overpowering. I'm not an esper, you know. :)

And no, neither you nor GW can be the Big Bad. That's my job. :twisted: Secondary villain posts are up for grabs though, and you'd have to fight with Min's Homu ripoff expy for it. :}

I don't think I will be evil--Earl Hart is pretty righteous, based on his interpretation of the Tacticus Germania's Codex where he thinks the Order is the only salvation available for humanity and to restore the glory of Germania Empire. Neither does Helene is evil, she is ambiguous right now while Priestess Maybach is kind of dragged along with the Chapter Founder. So yeah, basically the Southern Europe Chapter of GW's Order sees things in a different way than the central, being directly within the Shadows' turf (Spain). Earl Hart's theme song should clearly visualize of what I intend to do with the Southern Europe Chapter--to reclaim back the lands for the glory of the Germania Empire.
Last edited by Azrkyrtovaken on Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ersilas uthamolnr sei,
Ilkokayt xiydn sathc,
Vohmsul kayti sudci,
Ilkokayt mucalic.

++++
In the name of Ersilas,
Our Will shall stand,
In our own Honours
Our Kingdom shall stand.

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:41 am

Azrkyrtovaken wrote:
Wolfenium wrote:

I don't think I will be evil--Earl Hart is pretty righteous, based on his interpretation of the Tacticus Germania's Codex where he thinks the Order is the only salvation available for humanity and to restore the glory of Germania Empire. Neither does Helene is evil, she is ambiguous right now while Priestess Maybach is kind of dragged along with the Chapter Founder. So yeah, basically the Southern Europe Chapter of GW's Order sees things in a different way than the central, being directly within the Shadows' turf (Spain). Earl Hart's theme song should clearly visualize of what I intend to do with the Southern Europe Chapter--to reclaim back the lands for the glory of the Germania Empire.

So you want to be Visigoths, eh?...

Azrkyrtovaken
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Azrkyrtovaken » Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:35 am

Wolfenium wrote:So you want to be Visigoths, eh?...

Maybe? :3

Also expecting to post soon and then update Earl Hart app to be better. Battleship Cleaver go! :)

or something similar, still in forging process...
Ersilas uthamolnr sei,
Ilkokayt xiydn sathc,
Vohmsul kayti sudci,
Ilkokayt mucalic.

++++
In the name of Ersilas,
Our Will shall stand,
In our own Honours
Our Kingdom shall stand.

Anarakdos
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Anarakdos » Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:30 am

Wolfenium wrote:
Azrkyrtovaken wrote:

I might have Ayana try to claim a secondary villain spot too.
I'm always looking for feedback about my RP skills. If you have any comments or criticisms, feel free to TG me.

Minroz
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 24, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Minroz » Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:41 am

Behold the Jinmao brothers!!!

Character Information (Compulsory)
Name: Jinmao Temujin
Affiliation (what Order you belong to): White Lotus, R&D Division
Appearance (picture link is preferred): The nerdy nice guy

Magical Description (Compulsory)
Magical Power: Aeromancy
Donor: Shard
Speciality (Offence, Defence, Support): Support
Abilities (with descriptions, three basic, one advanced):
  • Wind manipulation:(Offence): Conjuring and manipulating wind spells
  • Healing:(Effect): Self-explanatory.
  • Air wing: (Effect): Grants user in flight.
  • Whirlwind Storm: Summons series of tornado to aid his cause.
Weapon (with description): Jingu Bang staff

Physical Description (Optional)
Height: Average.
Weight: Slim.
Dislikes: Violence
Personality: Gentle, polite, dead serious when provoked,

History (Compulsory)
Bios: The meek, the youngest and nerdish member of the Jinmao trio. He’s a very intelligent individual with a bright future, with his interests in science and religion. But his scholarly ideals made him feel awkward in the family of martial warriors. However, he is pretty close to his siblings and his best friend Aisha. In contrast Temujin is the most doting child by his family and older peers for being the youngest (and his moe cuteness~), much to his chagrin.

The youngest of the trio is gifted in magical arts and interestingly according to the family seers, Temujin was blessed by the Heavens with all-powerful supernatural powers more akin to powers of the gods themselves – once he hold any shard in his hands, it will happen so they say. Unfortunately his magical potential as a Masked Protector is capable of wanton destruction, possibly more powerful than any magical girls ever lived. Resentful of his powers, he grew into demure and a timid young boy, brimming with idealism for a better future. From this, he has learnt to control his powers as well as his temper.

Aside from his magical powers, due to his super-genius mind, he’s quite scholarly gifted making him a brilliant scientist, doctor and inventor by his own right. He spends more time studying than martial arts. Temujin is also fluent in several languages. This had surprised his family and friends. Because of his talents, he earned the seat as the respected member of the White Lotus R&D branch.

Additional Information (Optional): He’s getting more attracted with Aisha. But he’s too shy to admit he’s in love!

OOC Information (Compulsory for non-invitees)
RP Example:Meh…
Last edited by Minroz on Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

Minroz
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 24, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Minroz » Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:45 am

Character Information (Compulsory)
Name: Jinmao Wonggu (Surname|Given name)
Affiliation (what Order you belong to): White Lotus
Appearance (picture link is preferred): The tsundere delinquent

Magical Description (Compulsory)
Magical Power: Pyromancy
Donor: Shard
Speciality (Offence, Defence, Support): Offence
Abilities (with descriptions, three basic, one advanced):
  • Fire manipulation: (Offence): Conjuring and manipulating fire spells
  • Dragon breath: (Offence): Spew flames out of his mouth like a dragon
  • Fire blade: (Offence): Augmenting his weapon with FIRE!
  • Fire rage!: Covering himself by his fire spells, making him invincible for duration of time.
Weapon (with description): Jian sword with golden wolf head on the hilt.

Physical Description (Optional)
Height: Tall.
Weight: Slim.
Likes: Sweets, cute things, children, practising martial arts
Dislikes: Injustices, smart-aleck pricks
Personality: Gruff, sarcastic, stern, direct.

History (Compulsory)
Bios:
Born in Xian, Shanxi province, Wonggu is the younger brother of Aigiarn, the grumpy and strict individual in contrasts to his sister’s jovial character. Not to mention, he has a borderline attitude of the delinquent, known for his blunt honesty and his masculine personality. Because of this, he comes across as a jerk to everyone who doesn’t know him personally.

But deep down, he’s a kind-hearted and understanding boy with a strong sense of justice who hates to see anyone got hurt. In spite of his flaws, Wonggu is a very cooperative and noble individual once anyone gets to know him. Constantly worrying for his sister’s welfare, he often acts as her straight man, ensuring she doesn't get into too much trouble than it’s worth. His gruff personality stems from fierce protectiveness of his remaining family. Harm his loved ones you signed your death warrant.

His skills as a proficient fighter and martial artist are second to his big sister. As for his magical powers derived from the shard, he was gifted of rare pyromancy known as the ‘Black Flame’, notably for their black-coloured fires and not to mention…more destructive.

Secretly, he has a weakness for cute things and a sweet tooth at heart. Only his family and his close friends knew about it. Unfortunately, these only serve to teasing Wonggu more, much to his dismay.

Not wanting to be a burden to his family, he strives to be the ‘independent’ man and wishes to join the Chinese military once he graduates. Unfortunately for him, his attitude tends to result in people making misconceptions about him as a ‘delinquent’.

Additional Information (Optional): Wonggu is too oblivious to realise Taoxiang is in love with him.

OOC Information (Compulsory for non-invitees)
RP Example:Meh…

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse